Shall we pray. Heavenly Father, we are grateful to be gathered together knowing that Your Own Word said in the Old Testament that You dwell in the praise of Israel, and in this hour You’re now in the midst of Your Church as a personal being, God, Elohim Himself. And knowing, Father, that we know that You are here, we realize that that is very gratifying to You, because there are those by the billions who do not recognize You even as being, let alone having come, down according to Revelation 10 and being here to set Your Church in order for the great presentation, the great Wedding Supper according to 1 Corinthians 15.
So, Father, we are praying this morning that we are Your very Own, and we are those who are involved in the great secrets that You have brought us, and we are those who are involved in the end time as Your dear children set apart. And we thank You for that. And we believe, Lord, that we are a part of that Bride and part of the Rapture going on now in the first stage, and who knows how far into the second and then, of course, radically rapid into the third. And so, we do thank You for it, Lord, and give You glory that You have turned our hearts toward You, and we know the truth, and we know Him, Who is the truth, Who is the Word. Grant, Father, that we may know even more this morning in all humility as dear loving children. In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
1. Now last night, we went into a basic study which leads to today concerning the Logos or God Himself, and how, at the end time, we see happening today what happened in the very beginning, as we found in Romans: there is a chart laid out for us—a course. And we found in there, according to the Book of Romans, chapter 1, how that H-m-o-s-x-u-a-lity led progressively to the complete breakdown of humanity into a state that is lower than animalism. Because animals act instinctively, their circuitry is made that they would act according to their nature and within their species—their pattern. But the human being—being able to reason and, now, thoroughly imbued with the wisdom which is from below, which is earthly and carnal, sensuous, and entirely destructive—comes to the place where man is completely reprobate, and he does those things which are vile. That is because he has taken God completely out of his knowledge.
2. Now, of course, that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t acquiesce to the fact that there is a God, and yet, it also means that he will not say that there is a God. Now the reason I say that is because ninety percent of the Americans believe there is a God, and yet the ten percent are controlling all education, which denies the very existence of God. So how can you say there is a God and believe there is a God, when actually you are taught, and actually pounded into the people, the kids growing up (and even the older people), that really we are the product of evolution. And we come to the place where it is so utterly ridiculous and asinine that, if this test were given as a sanity test to somebody outside of religion, that person would be, you know, deemed as a non-‘compos-mentis’, which means he doesn’t have a mentality that can cope, because they’re saying there’s a design without a designer. Well now that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. And yet, that is the accepted approach to science, to life, and religion and anything which has to do with a philosophy.
3. So, the Bible says that at the end time they are filled with all unrighteousness. In other words there is no place where unrighteousness does not obtain, and within the individuals, there is no limit upon his unrighteousness. In other words, at this time he completely fulfills every single thing that could be against God and His Word. So we’re coming to a state of complete rebellion against God, the denial of God, and lives which are completely destitute of God, where there’s nobody left but a reprobate. And so, that means there’s no more seed. And that’s why you have the outstanding scientific fact that is in the Bible—and the scientists going against the Bible—and that is, the DNA has proven one hundred percent that there is one mother and two fathers, and one father has fathered greater than 99 percent, where the other father actually has only sired a minimal 0.01 percent or less. And of course, the Bible has the answers to everything, because “The Bible is God in print,” as Bro. Branham said. I think he’s not the first one to say that, but that’s very true.
4. So, they are completely without any seed of God. Now of course, nobody knows who the seed of God is, because the two fathers brought in to this world two sons by the one mother, and now we have this mixed lump to where, if the seed has run out physically—and you can’t trace it physically, mind you, because it’s one lump, if you see the seed is down to a narrow 0.00 something—then remember, without the spirit of God, you’re reprobate. And the spirit of God really is your own soul, a part of God. Then, you have today nothing but a serpent seed group which are nothing but natural brute beasts made to be taken and destroyed. Now that’s interesting, and it’s the truth.
5. Now I’ve kind of came to myself the other day thinking about the world, and you know that I’ve been very much of a thin person all my life, and they’re usually very fidgety and nervous and fighting for the underdog and everything else. You know, they’re out there turning things upside down, making a mess of themselves and everybody else. And I’m always haranguing myself and everybody about the absolute rottenness of the financial system. And the whole system is built upon the intrinsicality of man’s soul, which is the dollar bill; for the love of money is the root of all evil. And that means the literal intrinsicality of a man’s soul is toward that money. And you can see it as we talk about the economic system. Well, that’s the same as saying every time a cat sees a mouse, if it’s a real cat; cchhh; it’s after the mouse. So, why should I fret, and I have been fretting, incessantly, stupidly, overwrought, with these money-suckers? They can’t help it. When a cat sees a mouse, the mouse is gone. These people can’t help themselves. Neither can these know what I’m talking about.
6. As I mentioned, the opening to the whole thing is H-m-o-s-x-u-a-lity. Now, don’t you forget it, because I traced it and showed you. The turning from God became evident in the human body when the human body went H-m-o-s-x-u-a-l. Why? I’m talking about the human bodies. Animals don’t have souls per se. The hybrid race does have a soul, but it’s a hybrid soul. I do believe in a perverted kind. That’s why God says all souls are mine; the soul that sinneth it shall surely die. And there’s no soul that is born of God can die. So the other souls do die.
7. Now God is just in that He showed Himself to all people. Now [Rom 1:29], being filled with all unrighteousness—notice, fornication. Now that’s out-of-wedlock sexual cohabitation. Now, if men have as many as twenty partners, who are the women? Women are an easy mark evidently. They’re just ready throw themselves into bed with any type of gunk and crud and mess. That’s why more women are getting AIDS than men. So girls, smarten-up! You want a good dose of AIDS and die? I’m giving you the recipe; telling you what the Bible says about you. Just sit there and listen and take it. You’re going to stand right before me at the White Throne, every one of you. Just like I’m going to be there. You’re at the age of accountability, so just listen-up.
Now, if you’re that kind of a person in here, you won’t be able to help yourself. You’ll do it anyway. As a child of God, though, you’ll be tempted. But there’s no sin in temptation. It’s when you fall into the temptation. And remember, the word isn’t ‘temptation’ so much as ‘testing’. Every child of God is tested. There’s something in you that’ll say “no.” If you’re brought up right in the Word, you start fooling around, and… Listen, fooling around in this age, you had better be more than careful, because, I’ll tell you: you fool around knowing what you know this morning, I don’t believe God will heal you. I believe you’ll die. I can’t prove that, but I’ll tell you one thing; I can tell you this is God’s truth: never presume upon the grace of God, and never put God to the test. Don’t put God to the test, because you’ll find He’ll call your bluff.
I knew a guy years ago; his name was Thirsk, and he’s a Pentecostal guy. He had all the Pentecostal experience and everything that goes with it, but you couldn’t trust him as far as you could throw a bull by the tail. And he’d been wonderfully delivered of smoking. So he said, “Well, my God’s so big, He won’t let me smoke this cigarette.”
So he smoked the cigarette. He hasn’t quit smoking. Put God to the test. See?
We’re not in kindergarten anymore. We’re not natural brute beasts. We’re children of God. We’ve made the decision based upon God’s decision where the sheep hear the voice. A voice heard is a voice to be obeyed.
8. Now [Rom 1:29], wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness… You know malicious people? They can’t wait to find something wrong with you; can’t wait to get back at you; can’t wait to do something; full of malice. I would hate to be eaten up inside with malice. It’ll tear the guts out of you. Malicious. Then It says “full of envy.” I’ve heard people talk.
I remember one lady (I won’t mention who she is.) years ago, she said, “No preacher should have a Cadillac.” Why? Because they had a Cadillac. I think it was always a second-hand one, though. She’d roll over in her grave to know that I’d bought a new one. I didn’t ask for it. The people gave it to me. Where do people get that stuff from? Where does it come from? Now, maybe I could pull a few names out this morning and say, “Hey, I’ve heard you people say certain things.” I hear envy and malice in that. Why do I want to be that way? Why? Let me tell you something: if you want to be any kind of a way, you stand there by the grace of God knowing you’re fallible, but God has kept you, and you want your brother and sister to be kept, too, by the same grace and faith God’s honored you with and given you privilege. No, there’s no… You see, these brute beasts, they can’t do that.
9. Now It says here [Rom 1:29-30], they’re “full of murder, debate, deceit, malignity, (That’s like cancer.) whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventers of evil things.” Now people wonder why we’ve got all these movies coming out of Hollywood, and TV is rampant with pornography. And by the way, do you know that this latest great union on the internet, the one that was bought out; or did buy out, with Time-Warner, they got together. Do you know what that net [Bro. Vayle referring to America On Line; AOL.] is famous for? Pornography. Now you say, “How do you know?” Because I read about it. That’s what it’s got. So Time-Warner buys out pornography.
Now the other day Deutsch, the head of the CIA for a long time, downloaded secret material on his computer, and his boy got on the pornography line with that computer. How many now know our secrets outside of the bug, hidden? And mind you, hidden in the conference room at the CIA in the woodwork is a bug the Russians had for five years. I’ve got one question: Dave, maybe you know the answer: can a battery transmit on a wireless for five years or is it hooked up somewhere? Has anybody ever heard of a five-year battery? Have they got a five-year battery? Anybody know of a five-year battery?
[Bro. Evans responds:] “Photo cells might.”
Oh, so it runs on the sun or something. Well, if this is in a building in the woodwork that would hardly qualify. I’m just letting you know what’s going on. See? Pornography. Filth.
10. Now It says here [Rom 1:30], “backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventers of evil things, disobedient to parents.” Yeah, disobedient to parents. The parents aren’t allowed to correct their kids, or they’re brought into court. And now, if a psychiatrist gets a hold of your kid, that psychiatrist can pump your kid’s heads so full of nonsense, a little girl says, “Oh, my father abused me, sexually, when I was four years old.” Then, maybe ten years later, after the father’s in jail, like it happened not too long ago, and the girl said, “I remember, my father raped that little girl and killed her.” The man was thrown in jail. Then one day, the girl woke up and she said, “My God, my father never did that, I never saw that.” Wonderful, wonderful, sweet little children with their sweet little conscience. Nice little kids. Whew. I want this to sink in. Do you see why God’s going to destroy it all? And why He has to? What a terrible mess.
11. [Rom 1:31] “Without understanding”—pound them, and then you can’t pound anything into them at that. “Without natural affection.” Well, if they’re haters, how can they have natural affection? “Implacable, unmerciful, knowing the judgment of God.” Now listen; this starts to manifest with H-m-o-s-x-u-a-lity. And they’re determined to take over and are taking over, and they’re curbing every liberty we have—every right we have. A minority doing this to the majority.
They’re the ones, like at the time of Sodom, when they wanted to sodomize the two male angels, and the angels struck them blind. And in their blindness they were groping for the door to try to get to them. They had turned down natural physical contact, and God destroyed them. So you’ve got the type. You’ve got everything in Scripture to show this is where it starts—at this, our end time. It started when America turned down God in 1956. Remember, and keep remembering, when I’m talking along this line, the great revelation of this hour is: there is one God, and you must be baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. And, if you’d been baptized incorrectly, “THUS SAITH THE LORD,” you must be rebaptized. That’s William Branham, prophet of God vindicated. Vindicated. Vindicated. Vindication is “THUS SAITH THE LORD.”
And remember, when the prophet was vindicated, first of all, God vindicated Himself to the prophet, then God vindicated the prophet to the people, and then, by His Own formula that man wanted, according to Deuteronomy 18, God vindicated His Word to the people so that Moses was God talking to them. And this is the way I want to hear God. And the proud people, these boasters, these haters, these serpent seed, don’t want God to talk to them through a man, because they’re just like Cain. They don’t want to hear the Word of God. And yet, if God wanted to talk through a brass doorknob, that’s God whether you want to believe it or not. See why I stand on with vindication; the way I stand with my convictions? I have a tie post—an absolute from God.
12. Now, Dave handed me a piece from Canada. Up here in Saskatchewan, that’s where Gregory was and the rest of them up there. And that’s where they had that accountant tell Bro. McRae and me that you could, in Canada, take money in for tithes, and you could spend it on the church building. As long as you spent it, it was okay. So I said, “Well, John, we had a tempest in a teapot. I’m sorry I gave you the wrong advice.” We go to the Post Office, and here’s a letter that says that the YWCA is being sued for taking in money for one thing and using it for another. And I said, “Well, John, fire your stupid accountant. I know more than he does.” When I know more than the accountant, you better believe (And Todd [Roberts] will tell you.) you’re in trouble. [Bro. Vayle chuckles.] Very serious trouble.
13. So all right, it says that the decision is months overdue in a complete fraud case against a Saskatchewan newspaper. One of its advertisers by the provinces human rights commission in trouble for printing an ad consisting of four Bible verses which the commission says violates H-m-o-s-x-u-a-l rights. Here they are, people speaking against God. Now since there is no God, how can you speak against God? Since the Bible doesn’t mean what It says, how can you fuss at any verses that are put out there? This becomes a conundrum to me. I don’t understand it. In other words, if there’s no God to talk to, how can I talk to God? If there’s no God to answer my prayers, how in the world can my prayers be answered? If there’s no God to be accountable to and no God that made me, why am I fussing?
“Oh you just ignore it and go on;” and you formulate your own codes and your own creeds.
Well, evidently, they’re trying to take the Bible… They’re trying to take everything about God and prove that there’s no such thing as the Bible and no such thing as God, and we can really do what we want. But they don’t say that.
They say, “Oh, human dignity.”
Well, I want to know what’s dignified in H-m-o-s-x-u-a-lity? I want to know. I want an answer from those guys how it is that they cannot be straight, when there’s no reason not to be straight; because, if you can do it one way, you can do it in the other way. At the same time, then, I ask those who enter into perversion, perverting the right way, “Well how come you’re doing it?” You’re just like a dog—like the H-m-o-s-x-u-a-ls.
14. Now I’m hitting hard this morning, but it’s the truth. Because they’ve got no leg to stand on, nothing to stand with them, and nothing to stand for them. Because this act started in the Garden with the beast, comes right down to the end time where men and women, right today, are rotting on their feet, and their flesh is decaying while they’re living. And God’s going to wipe the whole thing out.
Anyway, this whole thing goes on here where, finally, somebody’s standing up against these H-m-o-s-x-u-a-ls. And they’re going to have a court case now.
And finally, they’re saying, “Our constitution allows us the right to express ourselves, because we’re not against anybody, per se, we are really against what we believe to be contrary to the Word of God, and we’re standing with it.”
But you can see what’s happening, since they have turned down God, absolutely, having known Him, which means God must have vindicated Himself to them. And this began happening in 1946, though in 1933, the angel of God, or God Himself, appeared to Bro. Branham on the Ohio River down there in Jeffersonville in 1933. But in 1946 he was commissioned to take a gift of healing to the world. In 1950 God showed him through discernment, where he came forth with “THUS SAITH THE LORD,” proving one hundred percent that William Branham was that prophet that should come upon the scene in this hour and this day. Proving. God proving Himself to the people absolutely. And It was turned down in ten years, 1956.
And at that particular time, even Bro. Branham himself was involved with H-m-o-s-x-u-a-ls on the ground that Leo and Gene, the tape boys, were H-m-o-s-x-u-a-l. And, when he wanted to fire them, God said, “You can’t fire them; leave them alone.” And I saw the vision book where it was written: “Leave them alone. They will go into false doctrine and destroy themselves.”
Now listen, H-m-o-s-x-u-a-lity—going to false doctrine and destroying themselves. Here’s the Bible. Did I read it any different from the Bible? So I’ve been telling you the truth.
15. Now, let’s understand it. This is our day and our hour. Now, “This generation shall not pass away till all these things be fulfilled.” [Mat 24:34] And that word ‘generation’ has two meanings to it. One of which is ‘this kind of people’. The other is ‘a time limit’. What is the time limit of the generations? I don’t know, because way back in Adam’s time, when they lived almost a thousand years, a generation could’ve been four to five hundred years. Because according to Scripture, they didn’t begin copulating unto birth until a man was two to three hundred years old. Then, in Moses’ day, one generation was one hundred years. Then, the Bible says seventy. David qualified it by saying, “If a man lived by reason of strength past seventy, he only has troubles and infirmities,” and so on. So how long would this generation be? I don’t know.
But, since Bro. Branham gave us some certain clues, which have to do with generation and the type of going into the Promised Land, which was no one over twenty years of age except two people; Caleb and Joshua… And don’t try to figure who they are, because that might not be true at all in our day. There’s no Scripture for it. The only Scripture that could be extant and hold good would be a certain group of people born free from idolatry, to freed people with the revealed Word, wherein they would go into the promised land and be recognized through the Word. And, if you think we’re going to be any different, I got news for you; there’s no way. No way, because what do you think is going to be going on in the Millennium? You’re just going to sit there, and it’s all over? Oh no! It’s further sanctification. It’s further Word. It’s further truth. The further unveiling, which is very, very beautiful.
16. So all right. In England, which Bro. Branham said was the most illegitimate country in the world (And it is.) they are now fining you for speaking out what you have every right to speak out, and they’re denying it. It’s in Canada, and they’re trying to get it here in the states. But it will be defeated, likely, in Congress. But I want to know what Congress is doing, sitting on their duffs just arguing. And, if you talk about malignant people, backbiters, whisperers, if you didn’t see that when they tried to get Clinton…
And I knew they couldn’t get him. How you going to get a guy that’s just like you, but he’s smarter and better? He’s the best thing I’ve seen since Trudeau in Canada. They’re not going to catch him. They can’t do a thing with Clinton. They couldn’t do a thing with Trudeau. Both of them are Oxford graduates; well, at least Clinton could’ve been. They couldn’t do a thing to them, and they filled their tenures.
Congress was no better than Clinton. In fact, the political system put him there. So I say, what are those birds doing? They’ve got a bureaucracy, like the FCC, that’s trying to shut down radio stations that are religious or make them put fifty percent of their time on something else. You talk about a mess. So that’s your situation today. A hodge podge—vague, indefinite and evil.
17. Now look, we’re going to go on with Jn 1:1, because I want you to know the hour in which we live and make it perfectly clear. I have read my Bible. I have looked the situation over according to Bro. Branham, and I can see the deterioration of mankind starts with H-m-o-s-x-u-a-lity. And, if anybody can’t see that, he’s blind.
Of course, they’re trying to blame it on little green monkeys. That’s the biggest bunch of junk I’ve heard in my life. And now, of course, it’s all figured out that an insect bites the bird, and the bird bites the pig, and we eat the pig or get near to the pig, and now we’ve got it. Now I’m not saying chain reaction couldn’t start in a certain way; but believe me, you are not going to sell me on anything about a green monkey, anymore than you’re going to try to sell me syphilis started down there in Peru and Bolivia, when men cohabitated with the llamas.
18. Listen, let’s get this understood: what am I trying to tell you? The Bible is true. I don’t care what anybody else says. I don’t care what any evidence is presented. The Bible is true. And I believe you’re going to find out before it’s over, all the dinosaurs and all the mastodons and everything else died with the flood.
You say, “Well how did they get in this particular shape with their skeletons and so on?”
Well, what’s to stop it, big mouth? What’s to stop it?
Well, you say, “What about all this carbon dating?”
Carbon dating has been up for examination time after time after time. How’d you like to follow someone that keeps revising his quotes and his study? And I’ll tell you one thing, you don’t have to revise this. So stick with the Word of the living God.
19. The Word of the living God tells you that, positively, when they knew God, when God came into full evidence, full manifestation, proven absolutely, utterly, that there was a God by the a priori, as we saw today, “THUS SAITH THE LORD, THUS SAITH THE LORD, THUS SAITH THE LORD, THUS SAITH THE LORD, THUS SAITH THE LORD, THUS SAITH THE LORD, THUS SAITH THE LORD;” thousands of times and not one failure. And, if that’s not scientific, I don’t know what science is.
Well, they say, “Well you see Reverend Vayle, it’s different when you come to philosophy.”
Oh yeah, it’s different. It’s the difference between you and me. I’m going to heaven, and you’re going elsewhere. You’re from below, and I’m from above. I’ve got the mind of God. You’ve got the mind of Satan. You’re insane, and I’m sane. You’re wicked, and I’m righteous. Let’s go the full gamut. Science, so-called. Fap. Ever since I was a kid, they’ve been changing it. There are some things, of course, they can’t change.
20. All right, my basic idea was this age is one of perilous times, and we’ve showed you the peril, and how the peril started here; and this was not the Garden of Eden. This comes from the Garden of Eden leading up to destruction because of serpent seed. And the serpent seed comes into full manifestation through H-m-o-s-x-u-a-lity. And the whole world becomes infected. I showed you last night: if one man in New York could infect one hundred girls and one French-Canadian, two hundred men… And the Catholics now admit that there are four out of six priests (That’s sixty-six and two thirds percent.) with AIDS. So they say it’s exponential. In other words it’s so big they can’t stop it.
And they say, “We don’t know whether they did it by H-m-o-s-x-u-a-l acts or maybe some were missionaries and got needles that were bad.”
I admit that maybe one out of a million got a bad needle. Yes. Oh, they’re very nice.
They say, “We’re not condemning the act. We’re not condemning them. We’re trying to help them; we’re being sympathetic.”
I had a Catholic priest from Cincinnati who had AIDS phone me, because he knew Dr. Kunen. And Dr. Kunen and I were good friends, and Doc’s [Dr. Kunen] a Catholic. And he knew that I knew certain things about AIDS, how you could help but not really correct them, because they go back to the lifestyle. And so he phoned me, and I gave him all the information. All he had to do was make a phone call and go down to Florida and see Dr. Mayor. He never did. He died with his AIDS, which was very nice of him; because had he got some cures, and could have done better had he just gone ahead and gone more and more and more. See, you can cure almost anything with ozone.
Now there’s not one of you sitting here that didn’t go to a school laboratory. Well, almost all of you, anyway. The little kids, maybe they never saw the lab, but you’ve read about it. You learn how to make oxygen; I saw it when I was a kid. The chemistry teacher made oxygen, dropped in a metal wire, a little piano string wire, and went ‘zoom’—incandescent. It went to dust. Oxygen will kill any germ. Well then, if you go and ozonate your blood, oxygen is O 2, ozone is O 3. Well, if you ozonate your blood with O 3, and take 550 cc and drip it back in your body very, very slowly, it’ll go through your whole system and kill every bug in your veins. It’ll knock every bug out.
But there’s another question comes up: since the circulatory system, the blood, is run by a pump called the heart, but the system that cleans out the bad stuff is the lymphatic system and is not run by a pump but is run by you jumping up and down and exercising—and that’s where the bugs and things can go—who knows if the ozone went there and knocked them out? I don’t know. I can’t tell you. I’ve even seen video cassettes of Dr. Mayor, or someone with him, using the ozone. It’s very fabulous. They’ve used ozone and oxygen in Europe for many, many years. Over here you can’t get it.
I talked to my ophthalmologist one day, and I mentioned macular degeneration. And I said, “Hyperbaric treatment can cure it.”
And he said, “Oh, they’d be standing in line.”
I said, “Don’t kid me.” I said, “They closed down Dr. Darber over here in Indiana. They closed down Sessions down there in Texas, because he was using it and getting results and along those very lines.”
He never said one more word.
Now, what happened last month? There now comes an article out for the ophthalmologists to read, “Oxygen is wonderful for your eyeballs.” Well, Russ [Evans], how come they haven’t heard about it? How come I’ve known for many years? I’m going to tell you one thing, that when you walk into a doctor’s office, and he’s younger than you, and doesn’t look as good as you do, walk out. [Laughter.] Walk out.
21. Look, we’re in this pitiful age. And, even if there is a cure… And the great cure would be that the unregenerate beast could be turned into seed of God, which they cannot be. There’s no way that you can change species. As Bro. Branham said, “God is known by His uniformity and by His never changing ways. It’s always in the pattern.”
Now look, at the time of this peril, which means they turn their backs on God, absolutely, yet all the time talking about God; having a form of godliness, but not according to the power of God.
See, that’s why they can say, “Well, ninety percent of us believe in God; but if our kids are taught evolution, it’s okay.” And the Catholic Church got around that many, many, many years ago, when I was very, very young—sixty years ago, perhaps, to be exact. They had already said, and the pope today confirmed, evolution has a part. Do you know what their confirmation to evolution is?
“Well, as long as you say ‘the original seed came from God,’ then you can believe in evolution.”
Yes. Well, I’m telling you the truth. Don’t look at me as though I’m not. I’m telling you the truth. And you know how I know? Because the nice little Catholic teacher I taught with told me that her priest gave her that understanding. That has been Catholic dogma for a long, long time.
So, when the pope came out and said to the witchcraft doctor, “You and I are brothers. We worship the same God,” I didn’t have one bit of trouble understanding that. And when he said, “There’s a place in the doctrine of Christianity for evolution,” I don’t have any trouble believing that, except it’s downward and not upward. See, the Catholic Church believes they’re going to change the world until Jesus says, “Oh, I just got to come down and take over.” Well, I got news for them: he’s going to take over all right, but not that way.
22. Now, in the midst of all this, which is horrible, we have the Gospel that teaches us in Malachi 4:
(1) Behold the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: (That’s this group over here I’m talking about in Romans 1, and 2 Timothy 2, and in various quotes out of James, and so on.) And shall be as stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
Now according to Bro. Branham, you understand that the Pentecostal Church age, Laodicea, is chaff. So all right. When It talks of stubble, then, It talks of the whole seven ages brought in to judgment of which the chaff is the end part. The world-organized churches are all going to be burnt.
23. Now there we are starting with the H-m-o-s-x-u-a-ls turning into brute beast. The whole six billion people, less a few of them, very few, all natural brute beasts made to be taken and destroyed. Starting with them and conclusively, Bro. Branham said in 1956, “ America turned from God.” Then, if they turned from God, they turned to H-m-o-s-x-u-a-lity. Why? Because the brute beast is going to be in control, because the antichrist is a beast. Very smart. But remember, the beast was the most subtle, smartest, outside of man. And he was smarter than man, because he could trick man. And he tricked the male and the female through their senses. In fact; he taught them sex. And you can’t go anywhere today without that teaching.
That’s why the kids today are so demoralized and so filthy, and everybody’s so filthy; because that’s all they’ve been taught. They have not been taught manners. They have not been taught etiquette. They have not been taught ethics. They have not been taught spiritual things. They’ve only been taught the things of the beast. And now, they’re going to reap the wildfire. And they’re going to do it. Don’t think they’re not. We’ve already had the prophet, and it’s at the time of the burning that the prophet comes. So don’t try to deceive yourselves.
24. Now It says at this particular time:
(2) Unto you that fear my name shall the son of righteousness arise with healing in his wings. (That’s the Rapture. Bro. Branham said so. We believe that.)
So you say, “Well prove it.”
He already proved it. He’s vindicated. What kind of Christians am I talking to? Well, I put that on the tape for a lot of people that get tapes. But it’s very strange, if my talk is so funny that I get phone calls, and my friends get phone calls, and say, “For the first time I understand the message.”
I’ve had them call and say, “Bro. Vayle, for the first time in twenty years, or in the first time in thirty years, I understand the message having heard a couple of your tapes.”
There’s a few out there that understand a few things.
25. And the Scripture said:
(3) You shall tread down the wicked; and they’ll be ashes under your feet… (Why? Because they’re already ashes. They’re gone.) Under the souls of your feet in the day that I do this, saith the Lord of hosts. (When? Rise with healing in his wings in the midst of the greatest perversity the world has ever seen.)
Now there is one thing I can’t understand about the people that say they preach this message around the world. One fellow said he preached to ten thousand people overseas, over there in the Philippines or somewhere. He’s the guy that said, “Well,” he said, “Those preachers that preach the Presence are ninety percent correct.”
And he’s the other ten percent correct? He’s a wife-beater; don’t give me that stuff. I wouldn’t sit down and eat with him.
When Bro. Branham said, “I hear ten thousand are believing this message. Got too many; got to shake `em off.” It seems like the Branhamites are just like everybody else now, “Millions now living will never perish.” So now you’ve got 5,999,999,992 people in the ark and eight people outside. Wonderful.
Well, you can see why they dislike me. It’s because I call their bluff. Bro. Branham said they wouldn’t want me. He said, “You’ve got a little gift of teaching, and nobody wants it.” And that’s true. I wonder how many of you people want it. I’ve seen them sit here fifteen years. I’ve seen them get tapes for twenty years. John was telling me the other day that Lloyd was sitting in on the internet. I told him it’s a wilderness; don’t bother doing it. I think I’m telling this right, Lloyd [Lusk], if I’m not, you can correct it when I’m dead; I’m just kidding. He’s sitting there, and he doesn’t join in, but he listens to two people that have been getting tapes for years, and they’re pooh-poohing the two Lords. They’re laughing about it. They don’t understand Godhead. I’ll talk about the two Lords and show you. Whether I do it this Sunday or come back next Sunday or whatever, I don’t know.
26. But, at this time here, It says:
(4) Remember ye the Law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with statutes and judgments.
Now remember, Horeb is where they got the message the second time, for Deuteronomy means ‘twice told’. The ‘D-e-u’ part is duo for ‘two’, evidently, twice-written, twice-given. And the second time given was grace. And remember, our Joshua, typed from the former Joshua. That Joshua was given a special time of grace to take the people in, and we now have the same special time, and Ephesus is repeating. We’ll show you that; getting right back. I’m just quoting Bro. Branham; so don’t worry.
Of course, I’ll be told by people, “Lee Vayle doesn’t quote Bro. Branham.”
Every time I said, “Now there’s two of them,” they said, “See, he’s preaching two gods.”
Well, how do you deal with people like that? You don’t. You don’t. If a little kid doesn’t know his alphabet, he won’t do algebra, as Bro. Branham said.
(5) Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming and great and dreadful day of the Lord; (What great and dreadful day? When he comes, and we come with him and tramp everything down.)
(6) And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, the heart of the children to the fathers, (The first part was done under John the Baptist. This is left to this Elijah.) lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Now He’s telling you flat right there: He is going to come. It’s going to be done, but there’s an interim. There’s an interim. And in the interim the Elijah prophet comes and turns the hearts of the children back to the fathers, which, Peter says, after Pentecost or at Pentecost, is the restoration of the Word. Absolutely. The restoration. The prophet is going to do it. And He said, in that interim, except for that prophet, I would fulfill what I said. I am coming, and don’t you forget it. But, before I come and destroy, Elijah will come and save the people in a rapture.
Well, you say, “How do you know?”
Because Bro. Branham said so.
“Well. how did he know?”
Because God told him.
“How do you know?” Because he’s vindicated.
“Oh, you and your vindication.”
Yes, me and my vindication, hallelujah. What do you have? Your vindication? I wouldn’t trust your understanding. Where is vindication?
28. Okay, now this brings about 1 Corinthians, and we’ve gone through this so many times it’s really pitiful, but we do it anyway. 1 Cor 13:8:
(8) Love never fails: but whether there be prophecies they shall fail; whether there be tongues they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
(9) For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
(10) But when that which is perfect is come, (Then, when everything is completely completed, there’s no more parts left, Seven Church Ages with seven messages, all gone; seven messengers all finished; then it’s going to be done away.) that which is in part is done away.
Why? Because there’s no more to come. And, if there’s no more to come, how are you going to repent? This is Hebrews 6. This is the turning of the children’s hearts to the fathers—getting back to the apostolic age where Christ was with his disciples. God appearing in human flesh amongst His Own people via the prophet.
(11) When I was a child, I understood as a child, thought as a child: when I became a man, I put away childish things.
(12) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now we know in part; but even then shall I know even—but then shall I know even as also I am known.
Now he tells you right there there’s coming a time of face-to-face. Now, let’s understand facts. God Himself said, “No man can see my face and live.” Jesus mentioned it; no man can see God and live. Moses was allowed to see the back part, and Bro. Branham said it was a bleeding back which foretold, and Bro. Branham showing, that one day God would manifest Himself in human flesh and our sins laid upon that righteous one that God had chosen as a sacrifice, and that back would bear it all. And healing and everything would go forth in the atonement.
30. (13) Now abideth faith, hope, and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
So, we’re coming to the time when there won’t be any knowledge anymore, because no more will be needed. The prophecy, which is the Word of God, (because the Bible is a book of prophecy) is in seven complete parts for seven ages—seven messages. And seven is perfection, and the word ‘perfection’ means ‘conclusion’—there isn’t any more. So therefore, if you take away a word, it’s not perfect. If you add a word, it is not perfect. So therefore, there is coming a time in the face-to-face which has to be… Remember, you’re looking at God now, and he calls it a face-to-face proposition. And the face-to-face proposition can only be when God manifests Himself where He becomes entirely visible to you, to God’s Own satisfaction and to your satisfaction. Now remember, if it’s not to your satisfaction, but to God’s satisfaction, you’re the one that’s wrong, because that’s how God does things. Don’t forget Deuteronomy 18.
31. Now this is what exactly happened during Bro. Branham’s tenure here upon earth. God was satisfied, but the people weren’t satisfied. See, I’m a very satisfied person. I don’t question what Bro. Branham said. Jn 1:1 is being questioned and questioned and questioned. You can sit here for twenty years under my ministry and leave here questioning Jn 1:1, actually quoting it as the prophet said it, and then turn it right back on Jesus, when Jesus is not that one—no way—any more than you are Jesus. You say, “That’s pretty strong.” No it isn’t. It’s nothing but the un-condemned truth. Jn 1:1 does not belong to Jesus. He has a part in it, but he is not the subject.
32. So all right. At the same time, when it’s all over, we’re going to find out how it comes all over, linking up Acts 3:10-24. Peter now, full of the Holy Ghost, bringing forth the Word of the hour:
(19) Repent you therefore, and be converted, (full of the Holy Ghost) that your sins may be blotted out, (and notice) when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
And Bro. Branham categorically said that was the great healing revival. And the great healing revival started in 1946, when he took a gift of healing to the world. He never took it to the bride. He took it to the world in order for the whole world to be condemned. And all religions were condemned in India, when all religions, Christians and Buddhists and all the rest were there, and the man whose eyes had rotted in the sockets by looking at the sun, and Bro. Branham said, “Tell me, you now pray in the name of your god and give this man his sight,” and nobody talked. He said, “Oh you’re awful quiet.” He said, “A little while ago you were arguing very loudly. Now,” he said, “Do it.” He said, “What if I come now in the Name of Jesus Christ and give this man his sight. Who, or what will be the true God?” The man got his sight, and being the heathen they were, but knowing more than the Christians will ever know, they believed that God was in William Branham and ran to touch him, and they’d have torn him to pieces and stripped him naked to get a part of his clothes and touch him, because God was in the man.
33. Now, how about that? Now, as we consider this we see the Catholics are ahead of the Protestants, for when the sign came, the supposed sign, a Fatima over there in Portugal, one of the places, when the priest wrote the book, he said, “What does this mean, this great sign? It means shut up and sit down; God’s got a message for you.”
What about the Pentecostals? “Hallelujah. That’s the way it’s done in the Bible. We can do it too.”
You’re getting an education this morning. I hope you’re getting it.
Why is Lee Vayle sold on vindication? Why does Lee Vayle go to the Bible point by point? Because this is the Word of God. This is God in print. And, when God manifested Himself, the living God, He didn’t manifest Himself any which way but this way and exactly according to it. Oh yes, I’ve got faith in it and nothing else. I’ve got no faith in myself; no way. And I’ve got faith in the faith of the Lord Jesus Christ— the covenant God made with the Son—and I’m a part of it. Now I hope you heard what I just said.
34. (20) And he (at this time, God) shall send Jesus Christ, which was before appointed unto you and preached, but appointed. (Who… Now, what about this Jesus that was appointed and preached?)
(21) The heavens must retain him until the restoration of all things, (and that in there is actually Word) until the whole Word of God which had been spoken by the mouth of all the prophets since the world began. (Now that wasn’t back when Jesus was in Jerusalem. No, this was him coming back. This is when Peter knew that Jesus went away and would come back and bring about a resurrection.)
(22) For Moses truly said unto the fathers, a prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall you hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
Now notice, “For Moses truly said unto the fathers.” “Moses truly said unto the fathers, a prophet the Lord your God shall raise up unto you.” That’s done and gone. And in Jesus’ day, the fathers were turned to the children. But in our day, the children are turned back to the fathers. So now, you and I are going to have a prophet, like what Moses said. It won’t be Jesus. That’s over. But we’re going to get a prophet.
(23) And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which shall not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
That’s like in the days of Noah: eight people made the ark. So there was a Mt. Sinai showdown in the world with Bro. Branham. [End of the first side of the audio tape.]
Well, you should say Mt. Carmel, because God manifested Himself. The next, now, of course, is Mt. Zion for the Rapture, and we’ll talk about that in Hebrews 12, which we’ve done previously.
35. Now remember, in the time of Jesus, they weren’t destroyed. This time they’re all going to be destroyed. Since Jesus’ time there’s been about four billion people if not five billion people come on the scene. Yeah, I believe about five billion since the time of Jesus. Not positive, but I kind of think that’s right, because I remember figures of two billion (I think it was.) or three billion not so terrible long ago. There’s going to be seven billion in about twenty more years. India and China alone have a couple of billion; going to have about three billion right there.
36. All right, “destroyed from among the people.”
(24) Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
Now I don’t know of Samuel ever having said one thing about it. But you notice, Bro. Branham constantly compared himself to Samuel. So this prophet is not going to be one who brings the Word, and neither did Jesus. He manifested perfectly what was to come, fulfilling the Word, proving the Word, and then, he anointed Paul, who brought the doctrine to the Gentile Church.
37. Now he said:
(25) You are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, and in thy seed shall all the kindred of the earth be blessed.
Now, if in thy seed shall all kindreds of the earth be blessed, he’s not talking to the Jews. He’s telling you about the Gentiles who are coming in. And remember, God turned to the Gentiles in AD 53 having laid the platform of Jew and Gentile upon which the Church was built. And the chief cornerstone of the Church was God Himself coming down and starting the Church through the Apostle Paul. So therefore, God will come down and finish the Church through a prophet. This is, as Bro. Branham said, “Just think how wonderful the same Pillar of Fire that brought Word to Paul is here revealing the Word.”
And that’s what he’s saying. Turning the hearts of the children to the prophets, the fathers. And he said, you are the children of the prophets. So therefore, if our hearts are turned to our fathers, then this prophets means we’re being turned to the entire Word of God, and what God said here that must be fulfilled, which is completion. Because after completion, Hebrews 6, there’s nothing but fiery indignation. So we’re at the end time, the perilous time, the time of peril, the time the devil can trick the people.
Now remember, absolutely, that Bro. Branham said, “Satan never came to Eve and said, “There’s no God.” He just changed the Word, taking her away from God.” We’ll look into that too as we always do.
38. Now, at this end time, the people are saying, “Sure there’s a God, but who knows Him? What about Him? Who cares? I make up my own laws. I live my own way.”
So, whose hearts are being turned to the truth? Nobody but eight or ten people, seven thousand maximum, perhaps. It could be seven hundred; it could be five hundred; it could be just eight, which we have no record, because that eight is merely a percentage showing you how few are going to make it, because we’re not dealing with Noah, although that’s Gentile era. We’re dealing with the end time: Christ trying to get back in the Church—true and false. What about it? Christ trying to get back in. The false won’t let Him in.
Now, when Christ tries to get back in, you can put any connotation you want to it, but you’d better be careful to check your Scripture running in continuity, because It says over here Christ wants to take his true Church out of here, and he’s got to get back into it to get it out of here. And how’s it going to be done? He’s going to send a prophet. And that way you can have the healing in the wings, you can have the great Resurrection, you can have the Rapture, and the whole thing, then, can take place.
39. Now, how are you going to make this line with the rest of the Scripture? Because It says, “He shall send Jesus the Christ, which was appointed unto you, whom the heavens now must retain until the restitution of the whole Word of God.” Because that, in the Bible, is the Word. Until the Word is restored, that spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets… And notice, He called them ‘holy’. So David was holy according to God—a man after God’s own heart. (See? Look it’s the flesh that sins; it’s not the soul. You’re not in the spirit. You sin in the spirit you’re gone. You’re just Cain right off the bat.) Since the world began, since the very first one… And remember, in the beginning Bro. Branham said, “God’s His Own prophet.”
40. So every single Word of God that we know written here—everything the prophet gave us—is absolutely God Himself doing it. And you’re going to hear him in all things. In other words this is the whole restoration of the Word. As Bro. Branham said, “This prophet of the former rain plants the seed of the entire Bible from the serpent in the garden to the prophet of the teaching or former rain.” He said that the latter rain prophet, Elijah, will plant the seed of the entire Bible, from the serpent in the garden to the prophet right down here.
And why does he say just to this end time prophet? Because at the end time prophet, there’s no more to come. Every mystery is unveiled. The Seven Seals, the Seven Thunders; it’s all here.
You say, “What are those Seven Seals? What’s it all about? What’s the Seven Thunders?”
I don’t have an understanding to give you all of it, but I’ll tell you one thing, the Seventh Seal is not something that you can say, “1-2-3-4-5-6-7.” It’s completely revelatory, at this time, when God Himself comes down and deals with the prophet giving us full knowledge where the Word now goes out, and then it’s all over. It’s all over.
41. Now, this entails Jesus. So what are we going to find here? Bro. Branham said, “What Jesus did for the Jews he was obligated to do for the Gentiles.” And he referred to the Book of Matthew. And, it’s true, that’s the fourth chapter, but the twelfth chapter is a hundred times better, because you can’t really get a thing out of the fourth chapter, except you understand that the Gentiles have a part in the ministry of Jesus, which, absolutely, looks like a lie or a complete fizzle, because there’s no place where Jesus went to the Gentiles. There’s no place. But the point is this: which Jesus? Remember, “I came in my father’s Name, and you received me not.” When Bro. Branham said, “Jesus went back to being a Pillar of Fire,” do you think the lamb went back to being a Pillar of Fire? If he did, then where is his ministry? We don’t have an advocate. You’ve got to keep you Bible straight here.
42. So, okay. It tells you here in Mat 12:13:
(13) Then he said to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. He stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like the other.
(14) Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, they might destroy him.
See, his healing ministry was absolutely evidence that God was there in the prophet proving it was God, because they could not deny that man could not do what this man did even though he did it; it had to be God, because a man still couldn’t do it, even though he did it. And so, they understood, though the man was there. And, if the man hadn’t been there, it wouldn’t have been done. But just the same, it wasn’t the man, because man can’t do it. So it had to be God. Do you follow me?
Now that’s not stupid talk. Nicodemus had the same idea that I had. He said, “No man can do this, except God be with him.” He said, “I see the man doing it, but he’s not doing it. And it isn’t an optical illusion. This is not magic. This is not weird stuff. These people are being healed. But this man can’t do it, even though he’s there.” But Nicodemus forgot to say, if the man hadn’t been there, God couldn’t have done it. It wouldn’t be done. Why? Because he had a message to bring, and the message comes by the prophet.
43. But, they couldn’t take it. Now Bro. Branham, knowing this, that they set about to kill him, knew that they couldn’t set about to kill him physically, not in a civilized land called America.
So he said, “There’s more than one way to kill a man: to destroy his reputation, his integrity.”
So they set about to make Bro. Branham a nincompoop, a false prophet, “a man that God mightily used, and he got so swell-headed that he couldn’t do the job God wanted. So now, ‘We’ll take over.’”
You know, what were they thinking? What were they thinking? They couldn’t do it; so they’re going to make sure to stop him so he can’t do it. What made them think that they could take over?
People said, “Bro. Vayle, why don’t you take over Bro. Branham’s ministry?”
I said, “You must be insane.” I don’t have a ministry to take. I’ve got my own ministry. And I’m very satisfied with it. And I’m very happy I didn’t have Bro. Branham’s. I’m sure he had his, and I’m sure glad I had a part in it, and I became a recipient of it.
44. (15) That when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all.
He made it even tougher on this bunch of murderers. Now, if they’re murderers back there, will they not be murderers today? If we can prove that the same ministry that God gave Jesus to Israel had to come to the Gentiles, (Or else Isaiah has become a liar.) then God did not speak through Isaiah.
You say, “Well, he spoke through part of Isaiah.”
Then, you’re just like the rest of the modernists, “Some of the Bible’s true, but the rest isn’t.”
Well, you tell me which is true, and which isn’t. What you going to do, wave a little magic wand and put your finger in the air to see where the wind’s blowing? Oh, come on, come on, come on; let’s smarten up. Is there a God? Is He really God? Is He really in this Book? Did He really come forth? Does He really mean what He said? Is it true the Lord said to my Lord—so there are two of them—but one happens to be Jehovah, and the other lord is just a nice title? Like Abraham was Lord to Sarah. Huh? Oh, so many smart Bible students out there that think we know so much. They know just enough to condemn themselves, and that only takes one word off or one word added.
(16) Then he charged them that they should not make him known:
(17) That it might be fulfilled was spoken in Isaiah the prophet, saying,
(18) Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I’ll put my spirit upon him, and he shall show judgment to the Gentiles.
There weren’t any Gentiles there. So Isaiah boo-booed; and Luke had boo-booed. The Bible’s a scrapbook for the incompetent.
45. Now just a minute, when it comes to the Gentiles:
(19) He shall not strive...
Well, did Jesus strive, or did he not strive, when he booted them out of the temple? Well, if you don’t call that striving, I don’t know the name... I’ve lost my language. When you ‘strive’, it means you are ‘exerting effort’; you are ‘trying’; you’re ‘pushing’; you’re ‘pulling’. He certainly did strive.
(19) ...nor cry; (He certainly did cry. He raised his voice and said, “Ho, everyone that thirsteth.” Yeah.) neither shall any man hear his voice in the street. (Well, he was in the street, and he looked up in the tree and he saw little old Zacheus, “Come on down here, boy. I want to talk to you.”)
(20) A bruised reed shall he not break, (Oh my, you think he didn’t break the bruised reed that Israel was leaning upon: the law, you got another thought coming.) the smoking flax shall he not quench, (How come they still don’t have temple worship and the blood and everything else?) till he send forth judgment unto victory.
He isn’t talking about the Jews. He’s talking about God manifesting Himself to the Gentiles as he did through Jesus Christ, and this time the judgment would bring victory; not condemnation, but victory.
(21) And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.
46. Okay, tell me the Name of God. We’re right back to the great mystery of the end time: who is God; what is His name; where is He; what is He doing? Tell me about Him. But Bro. Branham said, “The seals was Christ.” Just a minute; what Christ? See? What one?
Old Daddy Bosworth pulled my coattails back in 1953, when Bro. Branham came to West Palm Beach, and he said, “Bro. Vayle, I’ve been praying for the ministry of Christ to return to this earth for forty years. There it is in that man.”
How did Daddy Bosworth know how to pray? From here. [Bro. Vayle points inward.] I doubt if Daddy Bosworth knew himself what Scripture he was praying from. But God anointed him to pray for forty years that the ministry return to this earth.
47. And what was the ministry of Jesus? God in a man; that William Branham had a ministry: God in the man. And the ministry was a message; and the message was the presence of God. “My ministry, God in me, is here to declare Him.” They tell me that’s the actual quote. The quote was given to me by a book years ago was, “To declare that He is here.” They tell me on that tape in 1962 he said, “to declare Him, that He is here.” It’s possible that that is right. It actually would be more correct than the other, because “to declare Him” is the actual ministry of Jesus, which means to bring Him forth by words. And so, therefore, when this great ministry of Christ returned to earth and was in William Branham the prophet of Malachi 4, he had to ‘declare’, which was to ‘lead God forth by Word’. Does that give you an understanding why God is the Word? It would certainly help in my estimation.
48. All right, this is already happened. This brings us over here to Rev 22:17-21.
(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. Let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take of the water of life freely.
(18) For I testify to every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in the book:
(19) And if any man shall take away the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and the things that are written in this book.
So therefore, now you have come to where exactly Moses was. When the Word of God was completely finished, before they went into the Promised Land, he said, “Don’t you dare add, and don’t you dare take.” And this is just before the Holy City, which, of course, is also preceded by the Millennium.
49. So, if you’re going to get to the Holy City, you’re going to have to go through the Millennium, which means the First Resurrection and immortality to the Bride standing here. And they can’t have it without the perfect Word! Now what are you going to do? Going to scoff? Have your own idea? Or take a vindicated Message?
You don’t make it to the Millennium without the Word. You don’t get to New Jerusalem without the Word. Why? Ask God. Don’t ask me. You didn’t think I’d say that, did you? Now you think Lee Vayle has all the answers. No I don’t. I’ll just tell you one thing: because God said so, and God wanted it so, and God made it so. And those that came out and fooled around got into adultery, everything else, and paganism, leaving pastor Pharaoh and all the Egyptian muck and junk, and then went down amongst the daughters of the children of Lot; that bunch got into all kinds of physical sexual scrapes and everything else. They died. And just the young people went in, twenty years and younger, except for two older folk, Joshua and Caleb. But remember, our Joshua’s the Holy Ghost, so that puts out anybody that’s old, like me. We’ll die off, which is fine. Then, you get the best of two worlds that way, at least for a little while.
They went in with the Word. And the acceptation in that beautiful land was Word. Why? Because they were ejected, having kicked out the Word in Eden. Got my answer didn’t I. So, if you want to get back to Eden, you’ve got to get all the Word—especially the Word for the hour. And you’ve got to have the God of the Word. Now let me tell you something: He’s a God of His Word. See? All right.
50. Now, and at this time, we have the fulfillment of Ephesians 4. Let’s take a look at this: Eph 4:11-16.
(11) And he gave some, apostles; some, prophets; and some, evangelists; some, pastors and teachers;
(12) For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
(13) Till we all come in the unity of faith, and knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, (That’s a complete, mature man.) unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ;
(14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, (So the doctrine’s going to be corrected.) by the slight of men, cunning craftiness, (no more false teachers) whereby they lie in wait to deceive; (deceive the deceiving)
(15) But speaking (or holding) the truth in love, may grow up unto him in all things, (That’s why Bro. Branham said, “How you ought to love each other, you that love this Word.” I don’t see too much of it myself. That bothers me to be honest with you. It bothers me.) grow up unto all things, (That’s the whole Word.) which is the head, even Christ.
But remember, Christ isn’t the Word in Jn 1:1. He’s only the Word that God gave through the prophets, and he became that whole Word that God had given. But don’t you get mixed up in your thinking, because there’s a lot of strange things said in the Bible, if you don’t keep your doctrine right.
51. (16) And from the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, makes increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
Now It tells you right there that at the time of this five-fold ministry, that ministry is effective to bring them up to where the headship of Christ can come into fullness, and they’re no longer worried about doctrine. They’ve got it right. So therefore, when anybody comes along, as Bro. Branham said, “The womb of the mind is shut up and, therefore, cannot be impregnated, because it’s already impregnated by the true spirit Word of God.” Now come on, read it.
“Oh, well, we just ignore that part.”
It says that “henceforth be no more children tossed...” Oh, we were never tossed to and fro? Don’t give me that junk. “...or carried about with every wind of doctrine.”
“Bless God I spoke in tongues. I’ve been Pentecostal all my life. How… I’m a Baptist, so I can’t get lost. Oh, I’m a Methodist, glory to God, never took a drink in my life.”
Quiet. You nauseate me. That hasn’t got a thing to do with it.
In other words the condition of the church, the condition of the world, the Sodomites, is exactly what I read.
The children of God, not wanting to be, but yet being tossed to and fro, with all the false doctrine coming in, all the detritus and debris changing the Word, are all cleared out by one glorious shot of ozone from above. The heavenly breathe of God breathing once more through a prophet and into a five-fold ministry, leading them right into a rapture.
And yet, you’ll hear people say, “There’s no such thing as a five-fold ministry.”
Of course not. To them there’s no five-fold ministry. Leave them be.
And then, you can hear somebody say, “Well, they’re the gift to the church,” and, “You’ve got to hear the pastor.”
Not when he’s off the Word. Oh no! They’ll twist you.
52. I got a phone call the other day. A preacher has a son who’s now a preacher. That’s the worst thing in the world. My boys never were. Maybe I wished they had been to what they went in to. But you don’t become a preacher because your dad is, your mother is, or somebody else is. You better not want to preach; because, if you’re called, you won’t want it. It’s the elders, the deacons, that want it. I’m not nailing anybody. I’m just telling you flat. Hey, look. I know the Word of God. Don’t tell me I don’t, because I do, and I’m quoting the prophet. And he was what? Tell me.
[Congregation responds: “Vindicated.”]
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. I’ll give you a few more thank-yous for each one present. ...That he was vindicated, see?
Now look here. There is a five-fold ministry. You can say what you want. I know I’m one of them, and there’s no doubt about it.
53. Now the five-fold ministry wouldn’t have a clue without Ephesians 1, which is the end time when Paul says: the earnest of the inheritance, the baptism with the Holy Ghost, runs out at the day of redemption. So, when God is going to redeem the people out of the ground, the baptism with the Holy Ghost runs out, because there’s nobody else going into the ground. The few standing here will be changed. [Eph 1:15]
(15) Wherefore I also, heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and love unto all saints.
So therefore, my dearly beloved, already the Word has to be there. And this is telling you how the Word got there, because you will love those who love the Word as you love the Word. Now I say, I’m worried about that, as I say:
(16) That I cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.
Now, if He’s going to give you the spirit of wisdom, even revelation of the knowledge of Him, it’s going to have to be His Own Spirit, because nobody knows God but God. That tells you plainly; man by wisdom knew not God, period! I don’t care if Adam and Eve came fresh from the hand of God; they did not know God, except by God revealing Himself to them. And it would take God to do it. And I’m going to tell you, they didn’t believe very much in God’s revelation, if the devil could come by and say, “Hey, hey, hey, hey; hold it. That’s not the way it is. I’ll tell you what you need to know.”
And I’m going to tell you, if you’ve got guys like Shelley coming by you bunch of Branhamites out there, you ain’t got nothing either in my books. I felt a little check about saying that, but I’ll say it anyway, because I’m hard-headed. I don’t want to sit down and eat with you. That’s not being too hard. You know why? This is life or death, and it’s too late, because the signs are in. If you think they’re not, you’re wrong. The bubble could break any minute, and it will.
Remember, science has finally figured out the little flutter of butterfly wings in the Philippines could bring a hurricane over here in America, or a tornado. One Word on—off: scientific.
54. All right, he says here [Eph 1:18a], “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened...”
So the face-to-face, the appearing, God coming down, has to do with your brain. And, if your brain’s not baptized with the Holy Ghost, you’re not going to get it. God can’t reveal it to you. So something’s going to be seen, something’s going to be done, that has to be told to you, and you’ll say, “That’s exactly right, that’s God, and that’s what God’s saying.” And you can’t do it by yourself. God’s got to do it for you. It’s given to you from above.
Now, how does God do it? Always by a prophet. And every prophet that comes is, what? Rejected or killed. Tell me how could it be otherwise when Eve rejected God, Cain rejected God, and it’s in the Scripture to reject God? How are you going to change it? Well, the cat sees the mouse, and the cat says, “What in the world is that? I don’t… Well, should I chase… Oh no, I wouldn’t chase that.” Serpent seed. Serpent seed. See the picture? Read about God and Cain, and see for yourselves.
55. Now, [Eph 1:18b] “and you may know what is the hope of his calling and of his inheritance in the saints.”
You may know your situation, position, before God, and how you actually stand up in it. And Bro. Branham quoted Iraneaus, “God being a Savior, it was necessary to predestinate a sinner who’d require salvation in order to give Himself a reason and purpose of being.” And the Bible speaks of the purpose of God right here in Ephesians 1. The purpose of God, which is the reason for God’s Own Being, according to His Own Godhood, which God Himself couldn’t change if He wanted to, because then, He wouldn’t be God. God is bounded, the same as you and I are bounded; and don’t think He’s not. He’s Elohim—the “Strong One Bound by an Oath.”
56. Anyone that gives God the idea of being the ogre and Puss-in-Boots coming along and doing something to the ogre, you’ve got it all mixed up brother/sister. You’ve got it all wrong. You’re dealing with fables. You’re dealing with garbled talk of God-knows-what. God is sovereign. He doesn’t change. He’s bound by His Own Godhoodedness. God cannot change. He can’t be other than what He always was and always will be. He can’t act any other way. His purpose has always been defined within Him. He is His Own purpose. See? Sovereignty. So all right.
57. (19) And what is the exceeding (Now watch.) and what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe, (After this mighty revelation, carried on by the five-fold ministry, you are now coming to this place.) what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe, according to the mighty work in his power,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when He raised him from the dead… (Which is resurrection.)
Right after this great Spirit of God comes in… And it has to come by a prophet, because Peter said so. It’s all through the Scripture. Deuteronomy says so. Jesus said so. You can’t change it. It comes by a prophet, and the prophet is Elijah; God manifesting in and through him and bringing us a completed and perfect Word of God. It will take us right into the Resurrection.
So the Word of God alone can take you into the Resurrection. You can say what you want.
You say, “Well, God raised the dead.” On what grounds does He raise the dead? On the grounds of the Word. See?
“Well then, without the Word, you don’t get raised.”
That’s exactly right. So God and His Word is one and the same thing. He is the Word. We’ll catch more of that.
58. (20) Which he wrought in Christ, raised from the dead, and set him above his own right hand in heavenly places,
(21) Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion.
In other words there isn’t anything going to touch us anymore that used to touch us, because He is all power and dominion, which is exclusive to Him. When we’re in His hands. It’s all over. Nobody, but nobody, can touch us but God. The old song, “Safe in the arms of Jesus; safe on his gentle breast.” And they’re the words by which the world is excluded; everything is gone.
(21) Far above all power, and dominion, every name that is named, (Methodist, Baptist, Pentecostal) not only in this world, but also that which is to come:
Why did they throw that in there, “that which is to come?” …Showing stability. The unchanging God. It’s over. God is All and in all, proving this after the White Throne, when the Lamb sits on the Throne of the New Jerusalem and the Pillar of Fire above him. And this is what you’re looking at.
59. And It says:
(22) That hath put all things under his feet,
You know what that is? That’s the ‘kelousma’. That’s the shout. That’s 1 Corinthians 15, God making the Church subject to Jesus Christ, its head, where it hasn’t been before, because it wasn’t fit for it. It wasn’t complete. It wasn’t over.
(22) And put all things under his feet, and gave him to be all things over—to be over all things to the church,
(23) Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all and in all.
In other words what we have here, whether you want to see it or not, is the complete fulfillment of God’s Word. What God wanted, what God was doing, He has now finished; and it was all done through the means by which He set it forth, which was through that flawless character, His Son, who came to redeem us and bring us back to the place where we were with Him and God was All and in all. And now we are back there with Him, with the purpose of God completely finished, that He wanted, in and through us as His children and the Lord Jesus Christ, with the Holy angels and the rest standing there, and that is it. That’s going on now while the H-m-o-s-x-u-a-ls are trying to take over and do take over. Let them take over! Our sexual experience at this time is spiritual sexual experience with Christ. Exactly what Paul and Bro. Branham taught. Paul taught it. It’s in the Book of Love, Songs of Solomon, but people don’t get it. We’re right back to Revelation 21, then, at that point.
60. So now, the next thing we see in divine order, and we are there, whether people want to realize it or not, is in Hebrews 12. And in Heb 12:18-29, and this is refreshing your minds, because I’ve got to do this to let you know the revelation of this hour: there is one God. And that’s Jn 1:1. Now I don’t care what you’re hearing, and I’m not interested. I don’t want to hear anybody’s tapes. I don’t want to hear what anybody’s doing, because I have heard from the Pillar of Fire, who has ordained that He will speak by the mouth of the man whom He chooses. And William Branham is no more chosen than I am, and you are, because the Scripture said, “Blessed is the man whom thou chooseth and causes to approach unto thy throne.” And, if you haven’t been chosen and caused to approach, you can run all you want and do what you want. It’s not going to do you any good.
You say, “Bro. Vayle, you must believe in a sovereign God!”
Thank you; thank you. That’s exactly what I believe in. I appreciate those thoughts.
61. Heb 12:18:
(18) For you are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, and unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest.
Now that’s the mountain that can be touched. He said, “Don’t touch it,” but you can. That’s what God said to Eve, “Don’t touch it,” but she did. Oh yeah, you can, but you shouldn’t. And you will sow, and you will always reap, reap, reap, reap; sow and reap, sow and reap. The morning I get up, I sow. By night I reap. I get up, I sow. All day long I sow; all day long I reap. All day long I sow; all day long I reap. You think I don’t? Well, you’ve got to be deluding yourself. You know, we’re all mean enough to be mean as a snake. What holds us back? Sowing and reaping. Sewing in the spirit and by the spirit that is within us; and it always heeds the Word.
And I can tell you right now, every one of us who’d do a whole lot of things we’re not doing now, but we know we’d reap; so let’s take it all the way. Life is nothing but a series of habit patterns. Say what you want, sowing, reaping; sowing, reaping; sowing, reaping; sowing, reaping. You are not come unto the mountain that might be touched and can be touched. What had happened? It burned with fire and blackness, darkness, and tempest.
(19) And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they heard entreated that the Word should not be spoken to them any more:
“Don’t talk to us anymore.”
62. I want to ask you: can you ever get enough of this Word? Well, evidently you live under a different kind of a mountain.
These guys said, “Hey, we can’t take it. Listen, we don’t want that.”
Spiritual food in due season tastes awful good to me. Everything Bro. Branham said, I say, “Amen, that’s right; Amen, that’s right.” I don’t have any trouble with it. Why? Because he is right. Two and two have made four since God came into existence—and He always was.
(20) (For they could not endure that which was commanded. And if so much a beast touched the mountain, it should be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:
(21) So terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and I quake:) (“Oh, this is a terrible thing.”)
(22) But you are come unto Mt. Zion, (Now that’s not a mountain you can touch right now. You’ll live in it.) unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels.
(23) And to the general assembly even the church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
(24) And to Jesus…
See, there’s two of them right there. One’s God, and one isn’t. And he’s still mediator. He’s still between us and God. Now, isn’t that simple? Then, why are people fussing when you talk about two of them, and especially when you mention that you are speaking of the Father and His Son?
63. Actually, when you talk about God, you talk about millions of things, and some of which are His Own lifeblood, His Own life, which are His children, one of which is the Only-begotten, which, in the Greek, means ‘uniquely’ begotten, one-of-a-kind, never before, not now and never again. And he’s the firstborn, and by actual fact of God’s Own Word, he owns fifty percent of all creation. He’s the obedient one. By his obedience and death he perfected us, so therefore, he’s worthy of worship and praise and honor and glory. And why not? Because God gave it to him. But I’m going to tell you something: God doesn’t share His Own glory with him, because He said, “I’ll share my glory with nobody, but I’ll give you glory.” That’s a different precept isn’t it? Definitely.
64. Just think about it for a while. Come on, just think about it. I’ve told you the truth. Now let your own thinking go and start thinking, “What about this business of God’s glory? He doesn’t share it.” He certainly does not share it. He will give glory, but He doesn’t share. He will give you glory. He will give you many things, but you will never, ever share in the mind of God and the wisdom of God, because that is inviolate. You will never share in the power of God, that is His Own. He will allocate, He will give, He will bless, He will help. But you leave God alone, my brother/sister. And don’t you dare try to enter in, even to His Presence, except by the way He ordained; and if you don’t enter that way, you’ll die. And God sent a prophet with the Word. That doesn’t obviate anything that Jesus did or God wanted. This is how God said it was going to be.
(24) And to Jesus the mediator of the covenant and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
(25) See that you refuse not him that speaketh. (Who’s that? That’s God.)
Now, we’ve come right to the Holy City. Now remember, the Millennium, or the Promised Land, takes very, very little time as to its subject, when you compare it to New Jerusalem, which is the big subject. What’s a thousand years in eternity? But we need to be there, because that day must be restored.
65. (25) Refuse not him that speaketh. (Who came down—Revelation 10:7, Paul telling us someone’s coming down.) Refuse not him… (That’s God.) For if they escape not who refused him that spoke on earth, much more shall they not escape, if we turn away from him that speaks from heaven:
So now, you’ve got the message. Jesus himself cannot be here. There’s no way. It wouldn’t do him any good anyway. He’d have to have God doing it, because that’s the way that God does things.
(26) So his voice then shook the earth: but now he had promised, saying, it yet once more I will shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
So, Jesus himself admitted, and Bro. Branham himself admitted, he was only a voice. He was one that stood there when that One descended. Christ was identically the same: he was the one that stood there at the River Jordan when God came down. And when Jesus died upon the cross, who was it that shook the earth with the earthquakes and all?
(27) And this word, Yet once more, signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
(28) Wherefore, we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably in reverence and Godly fear:
(29) For our God is a consuming fire.
So, It tells you right there: the consuming fire. He’s not talking about Jesus; he’s talking about God.
66. So, at the end time, at the approach unto the Holy City via the Millennium, we have to come by this way right here, God once more speaking from heaven, which is the seat of authority and the dominion by elevation. How does He do it? He does it by a prophet. And, in spite of the fact that all these things are so adverse, (And believe me, they are terribly adverse to our thinking.) we don’t have to worry about them, because we have over here, Revelation 22 again, and this time we read previous verses: Rev 22:10-17:
(10) Then he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Now, what was sealed up? Rev 10:1-7. So therefore, since the seals were open (And they had to be open. They had to be for this verse to come into existence.) the book, now unsealed in Revelation 10, cannot be resealed. In other words what started must continue. So the H-m-o-s-x-u-a-ls will keep on taking over the world, the brute beasts will increase, religion will increase by leaps and bounds, God will be turned away from the hearts of everybody but 144,000 Jews. That’s all that’s going to be left. The foolish virgin will all die. Nobody but 144,000. How many Jews are there? I’d say fifteen to sixteen million. When I was in Greece in 1970, there were four million Greeks in Greece and 16 million more in the world. How many Jews? I’d say fifteen to sixteen million. I don’t know. That’s about eight out of who knows made the ark? 144,000.
67. Now It says here, don’t you seal it; don’t you dare seal it. Why? Because anything can happen now. And what is happening is going to carry you right to the New Jerusalem. It’s going to… Why does it stress that? Because it’s only at the New Jerusalem that God becomes All and in all, which He was before He started Jn 1:1. It’s got to go back there. God alone with His eternal purpose; now God above the throne with His eternal purpose fulfilled. He may have more; I don’t know. That purpose fulfilled. And it’s the kingdom handed back to the Father. The Father is now putting everything under the feet of Jesus, getting the Bride ready to get out of here. That spirit becomes incarnate to us. We crown Him King of Kings and Lord of Lords at the Wedding Supper. That One is Father, Son, Holy Ghost; Son of man, Son of God, Son of David; Lily of the Valley, the Rose of Sharon, the Altogether Lovely. They’re all there. Three and a half years travels by, one thousand years travels by. How much at the White Throne? Don’t ask me. I don’t know, because even the word for ‘millennium’ is millennia. Who knows?
Time goes by. Time and eternity have blended, and one day time runs right out. At that time, the Kingdom is handed back to the Father, and the Father becomes All and in all. The Lamb is on the throne and the Pillar of Fire above the throne. The great ministry of Jesus has come to its predestinated purpose and fulfilled. And the sheep are saved; not one is lost.
68. Now listen:
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: (No more repentance: Hebrews 6.) He which is filthy, let him be filthy still: (No more blood. Why? Because the atonement is for the elect.) And he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Separation complete, serpent seed, children of God; every plant my Father hath not planted is going to be rooted up. Nothing is left now. The history of the H-m-o-s-x-u-a-ls and all the serpent seed has run out. It’s run right out. And it’s running out right now in our times.
(12) Behold, I come quickly; my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. (That’s the judgment seat of Jesus Christ.)
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. (I started it; I’m ending it. What I was at the beginning, I’m at the very end right now. I have been fulfilled.)
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments (No, they that wash their robes. A Seventh-day Adventist would sure like that one.)
(14) Blessed are they that wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates unto the city. (Blessed are they that can go into the Rapture.)
69. Bro. Branham said, “I’d like to see a virgin who would stand still in the waters of separation.” What’s he going to do? Wash her with the water of the Word according to Ephesians. Dress her in those garments. Remember, he said, “The sword of the Lord… When he said, “ What is the sword of the Lord? The Word of God.” “ Bring on your holy vesture with the Word of God standing by.” Dressed in the Word. A Word Bride dressed in the Word. Blessed are they whose robes are washed in the waters of separation of the Word of the living God. She is now glorious within and all glorious without. And she has the right to Tree of Life, which was missed, which is, absolutely, immortality, because the Bible said, “Lest they eat of the tree of life and live forever.” But then, the baptism with the Holy Ghost came along and sealed you to the privilege of living forever.
70. But here is a Bride, a company of people, who will not die. Are there five hundred? Are there seven hundred, are there five thousand, are there seven thousand? I don’t know, and I don’t need to know. Why? Because it’s not for me to know. You don’t care much what kind of a watch I’ve got or how much my glasses cost or where I got them? In fact I don’t even like the stupid things; they don’t work. And that’s not my eyeballs either. It’s the frames I’m talking about. What do you care? Say… it’s none of your business. None of my business what God wants to do. He’s already done it, and I’m a part of what He said, and that takes care of it.
71. All right, this concludes—until we come back again, if we ever do, and we likely will—the hour in which we live, negative, positive, of the Name of our God, Who is One; the doctrine of one God that Israel knew, the early Church knew, that was corrupted. And now we’re back to the position where he that knew his God, William Branham…and exploits unheard of except the ministry of Jesus Christ, which was even eclipsed numerically.
Let’s rise and be dismissed.
Gracious God and Father, as we go our way we thank You again for the time we’ve had together, knowing, Lord, that we have laid the foundation again—and shown very, very correctly and, I believe, Lord, perfectly, according to Your Word and what we have known to be vindicated—that this is a subject that Bro. Branham said so truthfully as he preached the seals, the great, great revelation that came out of those seals, or it came out to this age, and I would place it, Father, in actually both, that came out of the age and was completely confirmed under the seals; “There is one God,” and we must be baptized correctly in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and it was “THUS SAITH THE LORD” that, if we weren’t correctly baptized, we should be baptized over again.
And I thank You, Lord, that that was done, and I’m glad I had it done, and I’m glad the people here have had it done, and I’m very glad, Lord, that all the young ones who were baptized have been baptized correctly, and they know that there is one God. And they accede and realize that, and we’re very grateful for it.
Now Father, where it takes us, and we know it’s going to take us, absolutely right into the heart of the reality that we have been given today, because, if this is what we must have, then we know we must have it without which there can be no furtherance; otherwise, we would be guessing. We would not know the one and only true God who sent Jesus Christ, who certainly came again, that same ministry… came to the Gentiles.
We know, therefore, that You are Elohim, and we want to abide by that, not asking You, Lord, to reveal all Your secrets to us. We know that is not what is given us assuredly, but we can know what is given for us at this hour. And if it entails all, we’re grateful. If it entails those few things we need to know, we are still very grateful, because we know we will receive exactly from You what we need in order to put us in the Rapture. We understand that, and we thank You for it, that there is a people already sealed in, separated by the Word, ready now to go into the Millennium, where that is going to be the key and the value, because we will enter into a worship, and without that revelation, that doctrine, we know that even the worship of the Millennium, as the prophet said, the temple worship set up, there would be no way we could be acceptable.
So we thank You, Lord, now that we are completely acceptable to enter in to that glorious era that lies before us, which is previous to, and no doubt necessary as, a further revelation and sanctification to going on beyond the White Throne to the New Jerusalem. So we have been hallowed, Lord, by You, and may we hallow Your Name. May You be glorified, Lord, and may we honor and respect our elder brother, the Lord Jesus Christ, and have our hearts and our minds set in order for the great order that You have given us that we have entered into.
May Your Name be exalted. May the sick amongst us be healed, Father. We know the prophet said many things about, not just availability, but entitlement. Father, may we learn, as never before our entitlement and come boldly to the Throne of Grace and receive for every time of need, not to boast, not to exalt, not to set ourselves apart as though “Look at us,” but as children, loving children to the devoted Father, receive from your hand, and we in turn glorify Your Name in all respect, giving You the glory.
That’s what we want, oh God, because we know true humility is believing what you said, and then having an atmosphere and a spirit about us that acquiesces in the same way that same Word was given us. God may you receive glory. You know that’s our heart. And Father, you know we wouldn’t be talking from our hearts, if it wasn’t from You, from Your Own Self, to put it this way.
So, may it be with each one to give You glory and honor. In the Name of Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.
“Take the Name of Jesus With You.”