Shall we pray
Heavenly Father, we admit to the fact that You’re here for we know the Lord Himself descended from heaven with a Shout bringing us a message, revealing Himself, vindicating Himself to us which we’re very grateful, but above all we’re grateful that we had eyes to see, ears to hear, we were able to recognize the day of our visitation, the great Visitor.
Not just the day of visitation Lord, because we believe that the world is fully aware in Christendom, at least, of the day but they’re not aware of the Visitor.
And so Father, we pray, that this will always be before us, all of us holding before our mind, realizing the truth, we might be solemn in Thy Presence Lord, and to wonder at Thy graciousness to receive Thy graciousness Lord, and to respond to it the way we ought to from the depth of our soul until we’re really one with You.
Help us in the study tonight Lord, which we don’t want to overstep ourselves, neither do we want to lag behind, but may we be in step with You in the Word tonight. We’ll give You the praise in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
You may be seated.
Now we are dealing with the number 4 in The Anointed Ones At The End Time and in this message as of last Sunday we’re dealing with the part where Brother Branham was introducing events drawn from the Old Testament to illustrate what these anointed ones were like.
In other words, just how and what they did if they were such and did do such in the Old Testament, and we find that it is so.
And because these anointed ones who are false teachers of the very anointing they possess appear at the end time which is Exodus time, therefore, Brother Branham went immediately to compare Moses and Balaam, each of whom were prophets with exactly the same anointing but wherein Moses had true doctrine, Balaam did not.
In other words, where Brother Branham says, “The anointed ones of the end time are false teachers of the very anointing they possess.” Now that’s a tremendous statement you realize that these men are anointed with the Holy Ghost and lie about it. That’s what he says here.
Now, Moses, of course, was a true teacher of the anointing, a true teacher of the true doctrine; Balaam was not. And since we are warned of the doctrine of Balaam at the end time this is especially appropriate. So you’re being told that there’s going to be people who are false to the very Teacher Himself.
They’re going to lie about what the Teacher says per instruction. They’ll lie about His person, of course, because they make Him a third person of a trinity of which He is not. And they lie about what He said. And so you can see this end is a very discouraging time and you can see why only the very elect would not be deceived.
Who are those very elect? That’s the question, and we believe that we have the answer which is just simply in fact that those who believe the Word of the hour. So we go back to page 16, and we read quickly because I want to bring this up to where we left off and paragraph 64.
 Now let’s go back and find out if this ever happened, to show us on an example. [In other words, could this have happened where people are false to the anointing Itself. They’re false prophets, prophecy correctly, genuine gifts but are off.] We could go back over now in the Book of Exodus and speak of a character named Moses, who was an anointed prophet [two] sent of God, [three] with the Word of God [four] and the will of God for his generation. As God’s Word always runs in continuity, He said, “He did nothing until He revealed It to His prophets first.” Then He did it.
Now that is standard in the Bible. We know that God uses prophets. What’s to stopping using prophets today? Why do men freeze?
Now you go back in your own thinking, your own churches, and you bring such a thing as we’re saying, “There are genuine prophets on par with Paul and Moses, perhaps, and others.” Horrors! What are they horrified about? Did God ever say He would send no more prophets?
Then you see they’re adding to the Book and taking from the Book; they’re lost irrevocably. I don’t care, look it. Brother/sister, you got to hang tough on this. God hangs tough. He’s the one Mind who can change him? It’s true. All right.
 Now, He cannot lie. He can’t lie and be God. No, sir. He has got to remain true.
Now Brother Branham could have used the expression, “God does not change His mind,” but why should he use that to accommodate people? Because you see, it’s rougher when you say, “God can’t lie.” Horrors! Whoever thought of God lying? See?
So he strikes right where it is. God’s not lying. The Holy Spirit is genuine. The prophecies and gifts are genuine. Then who is doing the lying? The man using the gifts. Well, God doesn’t lie and this got to be God somewhere. What’s going on? We’ll you got a bunch of liars.
No big deal, anybody ought to know that. Satan lied in the Garden; when did he ever quit? God doesn’t lie. Satan doesn’t tell the truth except when he uses the truth to tell a lie. The biggest lie is ninety-nine percent true. That’s right. It’s like, Ivory soap that floats, no substance.
 …He cannot lie. He can’t lie and be God. No, sir. He has got to remain true. (Now we agree that. See?) There’s not a lie in Him. And He cannot change It. (No.) If He does, then He’s not God; He made a mistake. He’s got to be infinite. And infinite cannot make a mistake. See? Now so whatever God… says, that’s eternally right. And He promised that. So, watch, there’s nowhere in the Bible unless it follows in continuity right to it.
In other words, there’s nowhere that you can find any changes in the Bible; there’s nothing that doesn’t follow in continuity. It all does and there are no isolated statements. You see? This is a solemn statement that Brother Branham is making here. Okay.
 Now, God had promised Abraham that his seed would be a stranger in a…strange land for four hundred years, then He’d bring him out with a great hand of might and power, show His signs and wonders amongst the people that they dwelt with. (Now that’s Exodus. You can apply that today.) The time of the promise drew near or nigh. But the people had forgotten about it. They had their Pharisees and Sadducees, and so forth, denominations. But, all of a sudden, there came along God but apart from any of these Pharisees and Sadducees, denominations…
God never, in any day or at any time, ever called a prophet out of a denomination as that prophet would be…so twisted up, until he couldn’t follow God…he’d have to stay with that denomination (instead because you see, that’s where his training is. That’s why God has to take a man out like a John the Baptist, get his training apart from denominations.)
The very thing the books hate about Brother Branham, say, “Well, he never went to any reputable school of theology.” What is a reputable school of theology?” When did God come down and say, “This is my school of theology?” Moody Bible. Hogwash! Moody has a great reputation. I don’t put him ahead of men of a… what do you call him? The old Protestant guy, Finney. Now here’s where we’re going to start this. We took this last week, too.
 Moses, a man sent from God, (now not from denominations. In other words, he was with… he was in a mixed up affair with Israel and Egypt for forty years so God had to take him and dry him out for forty years, then give him forty years to maximize the true God. Now) Moses, a man sent from God, (not from denominations) …with the Word of God, (Now Moses at that particular time as Brother Branham says,) and on his journey taking Israel into the promised land, strictly with the commandment of God, he met another prophet, another anointed one that had a genuine anointing of the same Holy Ghost or Spirit that was upon Moses.
Now you’ll notice in here that this Moses taking Israel to the Promised Land that this journey to the Promised Land was the apex of four hundred years of testing. He said, “I’m going to put them down there for four hundred years, mix them up with the nation they have no part in who’ll eventually get the upper hand as it where, and I’m going to bring them out but they’ll be tested down there.” So this is the apex of four hundred years. And this is the circumstances of moving into the apex.
The same as our apex is the Wedding Supper, get caught up in a rapture, so therefore, after two thousand years of testing of the church and whatever time we are putting here there is going to be journey into the Promised Land.
So we have… this is a parallel then to the circumstances concerning the rapture. Do you follow what I’m saying? False anointed will appear. You can’t help it. The Bible distinctly says, “Balaam will appear again. That is a spirit.” Is that true? Certainly it’s true. So we’re looking at the picture here. Okay. He met…
 …but strictly with the commandments of God, all right.
What did Israel have to take it into the Promised Land? They had miracles and signs and wonders. That is true. And they had the protective custody… they’re in the protective custody of Almighty God. That is true. But what they took in and made them different was the Word.
Now if there is any strata in heaven and there is strata, now how it is, I don’t know. But remember the city is pyramidal; it goes up in a series. It’s a pyramid, base… four square at the base and goes up to a peak, somehow terraced and beautiful. I don’t understand it except I know the configuration to a degree. But how beautiful and how wonderfully it’s wrought out, I don’t know. That’s up to God to do it. And at the top will be the throne and the Lamb is going to be there. Okay.
It will, no doubt, I don’t say, no doubt, because that would be wrong phraseology. It would be then in my thinking quite scriptural on what we’re looking at here to believe the strata, not to differentiate us as though we were somebody extra ordinary from somebody else but it…but there would be in my understanding because the Seven Church Ages, the seven messengers, and seven distinct messages; they would be noted as it were in their spectrum rainbow of God by the Word that come forth in that day.
I’m not saying that’s exactly right, but we know it is right experientially. That’s how it took place. That’s the distinguishing mark, see, as they came up in the Seven Church Ages. At the end time coming back, justification, sanctification, baptism and now the Holy Ghost Himself, the true anointing upon a true prophet and us coming in by the revealed Word of Almighty God, that great Word.
So what I’m trying to bring to your attention is this, today strictly with the commandment of God as it was strictly at that hour that we’re looking at in the perfect parallel because it is perfectly Exodus.
Now, let’s go and begin searching Scripture. Here we’re going to get tied up in a knot tonight, I don’t think… know if we’ll even get to the next paragraph which means we’ve regressed instead of gone forward which is… you know, I don’t have any problems there because my life is in constant regressing, looking back at the Word of God.
We’re going to go to the Book of Ephesians, and we’re going to see something in here that’s of interest to us. Now, beginning at Ephesians 4…
(04) There is one body, and one Spirit, even as [you] are called in one hope of your calling; [There is one hope that was given.]
(05) One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
(06) One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(07) But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
(08) Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
(09) (Now… he that ascended, what is it but that he… descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Now the body did not go down in there. You know that and I know that. The body lay on top of the earth in a cave. The lower parts of the earth refer to where the soul went which we call Hades, lower Sheol and upper Sheol where the wicked and the dead were; in two different compartments which we saw in the parable… in Luke. Okay.
(09) (Now…he that ascended, [that’s went up] what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
(10) He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Now that tells you that that One that was in the lower parts of the earth came back in His entirety. That’s what He did. He literally came back and was seen as the Pillar of Fire on the day of Pentecost where He divided up His life. Now let’s try to keep spirit and life which is the same thing in this case according to tighter appellation in its respective offices or its respective values; so He who came back a spirit, giving us of His life.
In other words, what John said, “I saw and I handled which was God Holy Ghost Spirit in a human form.” We saw, we heard, we know. That same One came back in a Pillar of Fire in the form of the Holy Ghost which He always was who is the life, our life. And He gave a little bit of His Spirit which quickened us which means we got a new life, a little bit of God, just like sperm anointing… attaching itself to an egg bringing about a life which was formed in there step by step bringing forth Christ as Brother Branham explained in The Stature of a Perfect Man. Okay.
That One came back and He came back in order to bring His Will which was to fill all things with Himself; in other words, there come a time when there’d be nothing but God, period. And everything then was literally an emanation of God and from God and just everything working perfect, no anything outside of Almighty God and the perfections that God can work. Okay.
(11) [Now] and he gave some, apostles; some, prophets; some, evangelists; some, pastors and teachers; [What for?]
(12) For the perfecting of the saints, [now that’s a big thing, to bring to an absolute conclusion, His Elect, see, and a perfection, a finishing off, put them where God wants them which is New Jerusalem] for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
(13) Till we all come in the unity of… faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of Christ:
(14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine,
Now the Apostle Paul was admitting right at this point that not only was the danger of people being carried about, he admitted that they were being carried about, but there would come a time when they would not be carried about. How? Through God Himself having descended in the form of the Holy Spirit ministering through men; now you know that has always got to start with the prophet. Okay.
(14) …(where) by the…cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Now who will these men be? At the end time which this speaks of right here because it’s the time of perfection, the stature, no more to be added. This would have to be then the false anointed ones. See? They lie in wait to deceive.
(15) But [holding] the truth in love, [that’s the other bunch] may grow up [unto] him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
So therefore, there is a growth at the end time that will produce the head physically because this is a physical body that is now coming into a spiritual dimension, whereas Christ is spiritual coming into a physical dimension. Do you follow? Do you get what I said? Because it’s purely spiritual at this point but it will soon be physical.
We are physical coming into a truly spiritual and there’ll be…and there’s no tossing about. That’s why I say you got to come to the place, “live or die, sink or swim,” take your stand on how you believe this message. And if you can’t believe any more than say, “Well, I believe Brother Branham is a prophet,” and that’s the limit of your ability to believe, I believe that will get you there.
But if you can sit under a teaching which we hope is anointed of God and you blink your eyes and you don’t open up and enter into it, you’re in danger. You better not come because you’re going to be in trouble.
Now this One talking about here, this One that came down in the form of the Holy Ghost to establish His church, you see.
(15) …which is the head, even Christ:
(16) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by [this] which every joint supplieth,
Now this is in the realm of the spiritual that He is doing this as spiritual head of the church who has appeared at the end time, once more in a Pillar of Fire. To give in contradistinction to the false anointed those that are truly anointed which means they’re teaching true, we’re not worried about being prophets because this is going on from the spiritual aspect.
(16) …fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. [And Paul mentioned down here then in verse 20]
(20) But [you] have not so learned Christ;
(21) If so be… [you] have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
Now he’s telling, this One right here that came down to do this to the church through a ministry that Paul knew Him and that Paul was literally the mouthpiece for this One that came down or the whole thing would have been up for grabs. That Jesus visited His church and the hundred and twenty names which could have been just 120 people, but as they say, there was maybe six or seven Mary’s there, a dozen Peter’s and fourteen John’s. Who knows? I’ve got no idea. Who cares?
Put it at three hundred, three thousand. Who gives a rip? But the point is this, if He came down to deal outside of this prescribed method we’re talking about then He visited those three thousand and made them individually recipients of the truth. Hogwash! They were all at each other’s throats in no time.
God does not deal with a multitude of people; He doesn’t deal with a lot of individuals. He deals with an individual; a prophet. So we’re looking at something here that’s pointing at the end time. This tells us—See?—who is doing it.
Now let’s go to Ephesians 1 which is the whole Bible in a nutshell, and when you read Ephesians 1 then two, three, four, five and six simply elaborate on chapter 1. Now look at it. This is Paul starting out after the church is filled with the Holy Ghost up in verse 14.
(15) Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
(16) Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: [Now that’s revelation.]
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that [you] may know what is the hope of his calling, what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, [That’s exactly what you’re to get but you don’t stop there. That’s part of it. Watch the next part.]
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, …
Now it tells you that the very Resurrection power of God is going to be manifested at the end time. Now that’s what he tells you. So you see there’s an Alpha to the Omega. The Omega starts here, “In whom you trusted afterward you heard the word of truth the gospel of your salvation you were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise,” which is Ephesians 4, the One that went down, literally the soul, literally came back as the Holy Ghost, call it what you want.
You can see the connection when Brother Branham made that one simple statement. We just let it rest there. But that One came back in the form of the Holy Ghost. In other words, He came right back being just Almighty God in the Pillar of Fire as He was back in the days of Moses, Jehovah, God: Jesus in the New Testament is Jehovah of the Old. No problem.
Now, look what he says here, at the end time when this Spirit comes you will get two things. You will get power; you will get revelation. You’re going to have it. That’s exactly, former rain at the time of the latter rain. Now,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
(21) Far above all principality, and power…
Now let’s go to Philippians, the 3rd chapter and see what Paul says about that.
(10) That I may know him, [in] the power of his resurrection, …
So Paul did not know Him according to what we’re talking about or something he’s talking about and we don’t know what he’s talking about which I’m trying to say is this, Paul did not know Him at that time in a certain way.
Now whether we today are discovering that way and know about that way I cannot prove and I’m not a prophet but I believe this is what Brother Branham was all about, the Lord descending with a Shout.
(10) That I may know him, [in] the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Now it tells you right there being… the fellowship of his sufferings. Now the fellowship of his suffering you can take two ways. You can take it the vicarious or enter into it on the grounds of his rejection because of his stand on the Word. Christ was not rejected if He spoke in tongues, no.
He was not rejected if He did miracles. He was not rejected if He was nice to people. He was rejected because He dared to stand against institutionalized religion. Now you know it and I know it.
Because they [He] said, “What miracles, what good work do you stone me?”
“Oh, no good work but you opened your mouth and you made yourself God or something like it. You hitched yourself to God’s wagon. We won’t allow it because we’ve got the wagon hitched to God and you get in our wagon or you’re out.”
Now you know that’s exactly what they said. They’re blaspheming God to begin with, denying the Holy Scripture. So, all right.
You can take it two ways. And I do not believe for one minute that this is taking it any other way than Paul referring to this at the end time, the crucifixion of Jesus Christ to themselves. Now what brings the crucifixion? Turning down the revealed Word at the end time!
It’s always done it and God’s going to run true to form and man’s going to run true to form so there’s only one way that Christ can be put outside of that church that He can be rejected, when men crucify to themselves the Son of God is by some revelation of His Word or you forget it.
And I can prove it because Pentecost once excoriated, where everybody that talked in tongues was of the devil, is received by every denominational group in all the world. They’ve received every group, too. Now the tree is completely fouled, the mustard seed with every foul bird. And Pentecost is foul bird with the rest of them because they’ve got to accept the pope on the evidence of talking in tongues.
Oh, they’re in a mess now. They don’t know how to get out of it. They wouldn’t listen to the old-timers who said, “Tongues is not the evidence; it’s a gift.” They couldn’t listen. Nope, now they’re stuck with their evidence. Kiss the pope’s toe and you’re still okay. Oh, there’s one or two that rise up, there’s one or two but the rest are stuck. They can’t help themselves because they never did believe the Word anyway.
I know, look, I was amongst them; I know what I’m talking about. The Baptist …?… the Baptist; what did they believe? Methodist, we got stuck with them by Presbyterian joining them in Canada. What do they have? Nil, zilch. They just above believe the… blame the Resurrection on the devil, that bunch.
(10) …[and] being made conformable unto his death;
How could Paul look down the road and say that when he had already said it had happened to him? “I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me.” He’s not talking of that; he’s talking down the road to this period that we claim is the period we live in and we’re claiming it because he said,
(11) If by any means I might attain [to] the [out] resurrection [from among] the dead.
If by any means, see? And he’s talking about that power. See? That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, (what?) from the out resurrection from among the dead being a part of his Resurrection which he could not be a part of until this hour. So he’s speaking as a man standing there encouraging the people.
You know what you’ve got, there’s something more coming and when that Spirit comes which I cannot tell you, I am not entitled to tell you until that time you can be told. At that time of revelation the Holy Spirit in the power of the Resurrection will be amongst the people. Then it’s all over. Now just keep your finger there.
That’s exactly Hebrews 6, now you see how this comes together just time after time after time. He’s talking of doctrine here.
(01) …leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on [to a complete conclusion when it’s all over. That’s Ephesians 4:13.] not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, [Why? That happened in Luther’s time.]
(02) …the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, …[the] resurrection of the dead, …eternal judgment.
(03) And this will… do, if God permit.
Now remember, you’re coming to a conclusion of every single one of these what was left off and not finished, you’re going to put it in its place. So Brother Branham had ten percent ministry of the Word to give to the people—we’ll just use that as an off-hand figure—to give the people a hundred percent revelation.
Not much under the Seals; you check it out for yourselves, very little. Now,
(04) For it is impossible for those who were once [for all] enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, …made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
(05) …tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
And what’s the powers of the world to come? Resurrection when Christ was raised to the right hand of God to put everything under His feet. So you’ve tasted the power of the Millennium and New Jerusalem. You’re tasting every single thing, at this moment. It’s all here before us that you’re looking at.
Okay, let’s go back now to Philippians again.
Not as though I had already attained, (or were already perfect. Now watch that word ‘perfect’.) but I follow after, if I may apprehend that for which I am (also) apprehended of Christ…
Now listen! If I may apprehend what I am apprehended for; what was the one thing that Adam wanted to apprehend?—the Tree of Life and live forever. And he couldn’t do it. Now Paul is apprehended for the Tree of Life. You hold your finger there.
Go back to 1 Corinthians, the 15th chapter. Now let’s understand some of these things because they’re good to understand. They’re very good for us. Okay…
(12) Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you… there is no resurrection of the dead? [That’s being preached right today by some of the people that say they believe the message.]
(13) But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen;
(14) And if [he isn’t] …risen,
How have you got the Holy Ghost that you claim you got? Then you’re a false teacher to It. You see how kooked up this message is today by people who won’t preach and stick with what Brother Branham said? Oh no, they can’t say what he said. That’s why we break it down here, word by word.
You say, “Well, Brother Vayle, you depart and talk on your own.” Do I? I’ll meet you at the White Throne. I’m prepared. You say what you want. I’m ready to go. Are you ready to go? I got no problem. Well, I may have a big problem and not know it, but I can stand here and say I got no problem.
I’m going to tell you something; I’m sitting, I’m standing and I’m preaching from divine inspiration, given to me in that seat, less than twenty-five minutes ago when the Scripture came together. But you do what you want about it. I might as well let you know.
I told you that’s how it works. I got confidence in this church as I got in no other church. I don’t believe I could preach this way, any other place. See? Now,
(14) And if Christ be not risen, …our preaching [is] vain, and your faith is also vain.
(15) Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he [did not raise] up, if so be…the dead [will not] rise…
(16) For if the dead rise not, then Christ [is not] raised:
(17) And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; [you] are yet in your sins.
(18) Then they which are fallen asleep in Christ are [gone] perished [Poof! Finished! Where are they going to end up? Lake of fire, annihilation, second death, gone!]
(19) If in this life only [and he’s speaking concerning himself and those who will perish in Christ] If in this life only we have hope in Christ, …
Kicking aside the revelation, the Resurrection, never mind what Brother Branham saw in a vision. Never mind what Paul saw. Let’s get to what he’s talking about. Don’t glamorize it; stick to the truth. We are of all men most miserable. “Well, I wouldn’t be if I was going to that place.” You’re a liar because you haven’t seen that place and you don’t know about it.
And Paul saw it and William Branham saw it. Paul’s statement here and William Branham would have to acquiesce. They’re waiting to get back here. You say, “Well, I don’t know that they could be miserable.” Then you don’t know the Word of God. Huh? “Well, Brother Vayle, that’s not the way to put it, let’s soften it.” Why should I soften it? I just read it here.
(19) …we are of all men most miserable.
“Well, if I got over there…” You know, you’re stupid. What makes you think you can outguess God or a prophet of God? You got something to say? What makes it? What make me to think that? Am I going to challenge this? I’m trying to get you to something here tonight to see brother/sister, this Millennium coming up I’ve said for the last twenty years and longer is something we don’t understand. It’s so great, so tremendous. We don’t have a clue to it.
This man did. And just getting out of the flesh to be in a nice happy, happy place with happy, happy people it wouldn’t be that way at all if they didn’t have a hope that they’re going to come back with Him. They’re going to come out of the ground, catch the Wedding Supper, and come on back.
Now that’s what he’s saying here.
(19) If in this life only… [we’re miserable].
(20) But now is Christ risen from the dead, [He proved it. How? He came back in the form of a Pillar of Fire and met him on the Damascus road. Proved it.] and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Not those that are sleeping; them that slept. He brought the Old Testament Bride out. How would a New Testament Bride be happy with the fact, well, we’re here, hallelujah, and those guys have really made it? They’d say, “What’s…what’s going on in there? Hey, we’ve been shortchanged.” You mean to tell me that Abraham completely changed and those other brethren, David, in the first half of the Bride, that we’re going step, “Well, if we didn’t make it, it’s okay. Well, you know, hmm.”
Mortimer Snerd, say, spiritually speaking; you can tell, absolutely, who the old Edgar Bergen is, it’s the devil that’s got Charlie McCarthy on the knee. Sure, it’s right. Thanks, Dave. He’s a very perceptive lad back there. It’s the truth. Whose knee are you on? Whose word [are] you talking? Who are you hooked up to? After all you’re only an echo and I’m an echo if we’re true echoes because we’ve got to say the same thing. A true echo will even put the emphasis where he put it.
Now is Christ resurrected, and He’s the firstfruit.
(21) For since by man came death, by man came…the resurrection of the dead.
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
Every one of us! You say, “I am alive now.” Not the way he’s telling it. Quickening spiritual is not what he’s talking about. You don’t get this without a quickening spiritual experience and when you get a quickening spiritual experience you’ll be quickened to this. I want to be in the flesh right here doing those things that God said. I’m not going to miss the Garden of Eden. I missed it once. I’m not missing it again. I’ve been apprehended to immortality. Now,
(23) …Christ the firstfruits; afterward [those that are sleeping in Him at His Presence He’s going to be here to raise them]…
Now let’s go back again to Philippians. Okay.
(11) If by any means I might attain [to] the [out] resurrection [from among] the dead.
(12) Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if…I may apprehend that for which I am [also] apprehended of Christ Jesus.
I am apprehended of Him to be absolutely glorified in my flesh. You say, “Well, I believe I have been apprehended to glorify him.” Oh come on. I suppose you loved Him before He loved you. I suppose you gave to Him before He gave to you. What did Paul say? “That I may apprehend that for which I am apprehended,” and he’s talking about the Resurrection.
Not the apprehension to be an apostle; he was that and he boasted about it. He said, “Do you want to compare records?” Very meekly in humility he said, “I taught the whole bunch when it comes to the Gentiles, at least.”
(13) Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended:
He said, “I can’t count myself as having come to this place of what? I may know him in the power of his Resurrection. And I am one in the crucifixion of this last word.” I’m looking at the way I see it.
If I’m not teaching this exactly right I don’t think I got too much spirit before God because I’m trying to bring it to the case of where we are today, so I’m not violating Scripture at least by bringing to your attention Scripture of this hour because he’s talking about this time here.
(13) …but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, [directly behind. What was behind him? His Judaism because he talked about it.] and reaching forth unto those things which are before, [What is before him? Looking to this!]
(14) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
What is he talking about? The out Resurrection, to be a part of the Bride, not just Resurrection, out Resurrection, come out before the general Resurrection, consequently to be a part of the transfigured before they even die. They won’t even die. But forgetting
(14) I press toward the mark for the prize [what was the prize that Adam wanted? To touch the Tree and God said, “No way.” Okay,]
(15) Let us therefore, as many as be perfect,…
Up here he said he wasn’t perfect, now he says we are perfect. Make up your mind, Paul.
“Well, are you in the house or out?”
He said, “I don’t know, I think I’m sitting on a door swinging both ways.”
“That’s a good way to talk, Paul, I’m with you. I’m swinging on a door, too, …?…”
Do you think he is saying that? Oh, come on. There’s two different perfections. This is the initiated that are into Christ. This is looking down the road at the conclusion. In Ephesians 4 we saw Alpha go into conclusion and we saw how conclusion started in the end verses of chapter 1. Now if you don’t follow get the tape; it’s not that hard to understand. I’m giving my language, it’s perfectly clear.
(15) …as many as be perfect, [let us] be thus minded: [as many as are truly born again and with me, you are here waiting with me] and if any thing be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
If you didn’t catch this you’ll get it down the road. Now, let’s go down to verse 20. Never mind the rest because I could have… actually jumped from right up here in verse 11 to verse 20.
(20) For our [citizenship] is in heaven; from whence [country of citizenship, from which heaven] …we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
(21) Who shall change our vile body, …
We’re looking to heaven to get Jesus Christ to change our bodies. Now it doesn’t mean you’re going to see Him because you can’t see Him until your body’s changed and that’s in the air. So he’s saying the same thing that John said.
“Beloved, behold; now we are the sons of God that never came into existence what we’re going to be but we know that when we will see Him, we’re going to see Him as He is.” This is the Appearing he’s talking about. Immortality can only be apprehended at the time of this end time revelation and appearing.
(21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
Now we’re looking for God in heaven to do this, a special dispensation of grace. And Brother Branham brought a message of grace, the grace of God. And he said he was the only servant who could do it and the only anointed one who had the right to do it.
So if he was correct and nobody could disprove him and the devil is too shrewd to let those smart Pentecostals go up there at the time in Chicago and defy him where they carried them out feet first. And I’m going to tell you if God would have allowed it, God wouldn’t have been so smart because He would have shown His hand right there. Brother Branham went through that test up in Vermont. He didn’t bring death on people; just let the Lord do it.
(21) …[now] according [as] he is able to subdue [even] all things unto himself.
Now let’s go back to Ephesians:
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in heavenly places,
(21) Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
(22) And…put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
(23) Which is his body, [now the body is not] the fullness of him that filleth all [with] all.
But the body is the fullness of Him, Him who fills all in all. The church never does. How could it? It’s filled with Him who fills all things. Now what we’re looking at right here is putting all things into their place.
Let’s go to 1 Corinthians 15, we understand. Now he said,
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming,
(24) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom of God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
Now that, once more, that once more which we read here is prophetic, the law of prophetic projection that the minute of the Appearing, you are caught up into the place where New Jerusalem is an absolute. You have nothing more to do with anything; it’s out of your hands. God does it all. See? Now,
(25) For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. [What’s that? That is the Appearing, from that moment on.]
(26) The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. [Now doesn’t say, put aside for a time; it says, destroyed. This is not 1 Corinthians 15: “Behold, I show you a mystery we are all going to sleep.” That’s not it. This is projection right down to the White Throne. Now listen!]
(27) For he hath put all things under his feet. [It’s true. All things are there waiting to be completely fulfilled.] But when he saith all things are put under, it is manifest that [it is very clear] that he is [left out], which did put all things under him. [So he’s talking about two different people here.]
(28) And when [he hath put] all things… And when all things shall be subdued unto him, [that’s put in divine order, and that word is from the word ‘kelusma’ which means put in a military order, right. And remember, the kings were the ones that led the troops. When the King is here to lead putting everything under the feet, getting ready for the Son.] then shall the Son also…be subject unto him that put all things under [the Son], that God may be all in all.
So you put this with Ephesians, you are now in process of the complete consummation of the plan of God for this section of whatever could be in the economy of God in many sections if there are many sections which I don’t know.
Do you follow what I’ve said? I don’t know what’s going to happen when we get to the Eternity of eternities in New Jerusalem. Maybe God’s got some great plans we’re all going to be into or maybe He’s going to do something else. I don’t know what He’s going to do. But rest assured that concerning us this is I, this segment because I don’t know what God’s going to do. It says,
(29) Else what shall they do (that) are baptized for the dead,…
He’s telling you right here, that Jesus Christ died and that’s the end of it. What did these folk get baptized for? Because that signifies they’re believing something that isn’t true. Do you know when you were baptized that you literally shot the works and gambled your works on the works of God when you were baptized according to literal baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ, you made a confession of a witness that this was It?
I know a lot of folk didn’t; they just went through. We let them go through it. And I’m going to tell you if you have truly repented then you have received the Holy Ghost. Never mind your little talking in tongues, and little fancy little things you had. You’ll come out of there knowing. Don’t believe what people teach you; just go to the Word of God. See, so therefore, we look at these things.
Now we hear what Brother Branham said. Let’s see, did I cover this enough? Well, let’s go back to Ephesians again, the… that chapter. I think we covered it. Now he said here at the end time this Spirit that’s mentioned here at the end time has to do with this anointing, the whole thing brings the revelation.
At the same time all this power which ends in a complete Resurrection, and by prophetic projection we see that right now there is no turning back. We have rounded the corner. That’s right. Time has blended to eternity. The rivers of Ezekiel are flowing and taking us across. Yeah, okay.
 Moses, a man sent from God, …with the Word…and on his journey taking Israel into the promised land, strictly with the commandment of God, he met another prophet, another anointed one …
Now notice, another anointed one. He did have more down the road from his own bunch. Did you catch that? When they first left Israel he only had one boondoggle and that was with Balaam and he got them all messed up at Baal-peor in a sex act like the Garden of Eden which God never did forgive; they died.
But down the road when God brought His Word then the false anointed ones: Korah, Dathan, Abiram rose up. Are you understanding what I’m saying?
Brother Branham after he’s gone and we’re on the road we will be confronted with these ones. Now did Brother Branham just have one to contend with? Well, I wouldn’t say he had just one but you remember a certain man down there by the name of Junior that had this dream where Brother Branham was on a great white horse going to heaven and he was on a little horse and this little horse turned back?
Go to his church now and see how the women dress, and what they’re doing. Short hairs, it’s merely if it’s too short for somebody but it could be longer for somebody else, it doesn’t mean unclipped hair, evidently. The same man said, “That if Brother Branham were here he’d admit he was wrong and I was right.”
“Now the Church Age Book, this is for file 13;” I don’t mind if he says that. It doesn’t blaspheme my word; that blasphemes the Word of God. Let him answer to God. People just didn’t know what the prophet taught and they couldn’t clear their thinking. That’s the trouble with people.
That’s why they invite all Roman Catholics and pagans and God knows what, if you drink blood out of a skull, all the better. At least you got no thoughts of God, nothing worth a plug nickel, in the eyes of the world they’re going to hinder you.
But you get your mind full of Methodist, Baptist, Nazarene, Pentecostal; you got an awful job because something’s in you is going to tell you, “Hey, we believe it this way.” Believe it the way you want to believe it.
I don’t even spend nights lying awake worrying about my children. We pray for them. I can’t convert them. I’m not God. You can’t change yours, but you better be careful you don’t blaspheme the Holy Ghost. See?
People they are already so inured with their doctrines you can’t teach them, hardly ever. It won’t work. They won’t believe that which is perfect is come which is God, revealed Word of this hour. See? They won’t believe Malachi 3:1-11 which is what we’re looking at, at this end time, the prophet, the Holy Spirit.
Now he said,
 He came across another one that…a genuine anointing of the same Holy…Spirit that was upon Moses.
Now this is something here that people simply cannot understand that Balaam had the identical Holy Spirit upon him that Moses did.
 That’s right. He was a prophet. (Balaam was a prophet. He wasn’t the true prophet though.) The Holy Spirit was upon this man. His name was Balaam. We’re all acquainted with him. Well, the very things…that Balaam said are still taking place, from about twenty-eight hundred years ago.(Here’s part of the prophecy,)”Thou art like a unicorn, O Israel. Whosoever blesses you will be blessed. …curses you will be cursed. You’re strong and mighty, how righteous are thy tents, O Jacob!” See, he couldn’t help himself. Yet he came there purposing in his heart to curse the people.
Now could that be true today? Balaam could not curse but he became a curse. Balaam was out to lead Israel astray and so are the men today out to lead the Bride astray. We are the target. We’ll continue with 67 where we left off at.
 Oh, you false teachers who listen to these tapes all these years, and saw God confirm exactly what He said, and you sit in your study(s) and know it’s the Truth; and because of your denominational differences, you dispute them and tell your people they’re not so. Woe unto you! Your time is close at hand.
Now Brother Branham is speaking like the prophet could speak would be the only reason he could say that would…because of his absolute conviction that he would be that prophet for that hour. So the Holy Spirit is the Judge according to Revelation 1.
Now, these men like Balaam will die in battle and most of it’s verbal and denominational as Balaam died in battle against Israel. The very Israel he attempted to corrupt and destroy and curse which he got some of his way, they’re the ones later who destroyed him. The Bride is going to come back destroying. Now, I said before, too many people are too squeamish; they can’t understand that. Well, I don’t like the thought either from a purely humanistic viewpoint but from the standpoint of God it’s a thing to be done and it’s going to be done and we’re going to have a part in it. See? Okay.
 Balaam was anointed with the same Spirit that was upon Moses. What was the difference? The teaching of Moses was perfect. (In other words, he had the fruit.) The Bible said here in Second Peter, that it was “the teaching of Balaam” that Israel received, that God never did forgive. The unpardonable sin!
In other words, then to claim the Holy Spirit and reject the Word is entirely unpardonable in this hour. No matter what a man may say we’ve got something over in Hebrews 10, I believe it is, it will show you this what happened. All right.
(26) For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
(27) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
(28) He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
(29) …how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite [to] the Spirit of grace?
Now right away everybody misses , they disjoint 26 to 28, and then… they talk about 29. Okay. They read it here: “You sin, you don’t receive the truth, there’s no sacrifice.” Now the truth is too nebulous to them. What is truth?
“Well, I don’t know. I believe we’ve got it.” That’s too nebulous, so they look for the sacrifice, and the word ‘sacrifice’ catches them, so they think of the blood. So then they bypass verse 28, and go to 29.
(29) Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an holy thing, and hath done despite [to] the Spirit of grace?
“Oh,” they say, “there he turned down the blood of Christ. Hallelujah, that’s it.” Hallelujah, that’s a lie from the pit of hell because that is not the truth. No way, shape and form, because brother/sister, you cannot turn down the blood of Christ and make it non-effective, but you can turn down the Word of God and make that non-effective.
Now let’s read John 3:16-17 in the Bible and understand Hebrews 10. Okay.
(16) …God so loved the world, …he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
(18) He that believeth of him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [Now watch!]
(19) And this is the condemnation, [in spite of the fact that Jesus died upon Calvary and shed his blood] that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
That’s exactly what it says in Hebrews. Those who died under Moses’ law died there regardless of the sacrifice standing there, it couldn’t propitiate. That’s right. They’re doing it right today. The blood doesn’t count at all if you turn down the Word.
That’s why Brother Branham said, “The blood is off the mercy seat.” Sure, it’s off as far as you’re concerned if you turned down the Word. When the Seals are opened the truth comes forth. See? Watch!
 The Bible said here in Second Peter, that it was “the teaching of Balaam” that Israel received, that God never did forgive. The unpardonable sin!
Okay, let’s read it. We’re going to take Wuest’s Translation, of course, because I think he says it the best. 2 Peter [2:], part of 2 Peter, let’s get all of it. Okay.
(01) …But there arose also false prophets among the people, even as also among you there should be false teachers, who shall be of such a character as to bring in alongside [of true doctrine] destructive heresies, [Well, that tells it pretty good, doesn’t it?] even denying the Lord who purchased them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
Now to deny means, ‘to say no to’. Isn’t that what Paul said, “You have not so heard Christ if you’ve been taught by him?” Paul was their teacher: he told them. He said he was their father. He said he brought them the revelation.
How were they here in Christ? He said, “If any man add one word or take away from what I’m saying, …that person is cursed.” So he was the Voice. Then at the end time there’s got to be a Voice; the Lord descends with a Shout.
That’s exactly what God did at the time of Moses; descend with a Shout but not with the Voice of the archangel. It wasn’t time. Only the voice of archangel, the trump of God could sound at the end time but you had to have the Shout. Okay.
(1) …denying the Lord who purchased them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
So it tells you that the purchase of Calvary, the shed blood is not existent as far as you are concerned when you turn down the Word by these false teachers. But oh, how they can teach love.
(02) And many will follow their licentious conduct [there’s your fornications.] to its consummation, [to the Great Tribulation stoned and burned,] on account of whom the way of truth will be reviled.
These men will revile the way of truth and Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life. My words are spirit and life.” Now let’s admit it, maybe you’re too shy to admit it that what you’re into, what you came out of is full of that death but it’s worth your while to think about it.
(03) And in the sphere of covetousness, with fabricated words they’ll exploit you, …
What fabricated words? They fabricated them instead of God fabricating them. Now the word ‘fabrication’ is a good word if you use it right. We use the word ‘fabrication’ as a lie, but I can fabricate something out of that which is legitimate and I have a true fabrication. A car is a fabrication. A suit is a fabrication. So they turned down the Word of God for a lie. That’s what it amounts to.
(03) …they’ll exploit you, for whom from ancient times their judgment has not been idle [in other words, it’s being prepared], and their destruction is not sleeping. [It’s very viral and it’s seething under the ground.]
(04) For, in view of the fact that God did not spare angels who sinned, but having thrust them down into Tartarus, committed them to pits of nether-world gloom, being reserved for judgment,
(05) And did not spare the ancient world, [that’s the ancient world; now this is the new world] but preserved Noah as the eighth person, [to be preserved], a proclaimer of righteousness, having let loose the deluge upon the world of those who were destitute of reverential awe toward God, [so there’s a world of those who aren’t reverential; there’s a world that are.]
(06) And the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha having reduced to ashes, He condemned them to destruction, having constituted them a permanent example to the ungodly of things [that are] to come;
(07) And righteous Lot, completely worn down by the manner of life of the lawless in the sphere of unbridled lust [which you’ve got today with their AIDS, and now they’re trying to get around it] He delivered:
(08) For, …seeing and hearing, the aforementioned righteous one, having settled down permanently among them, …day in [and] day out, tormented his righteous soul with their lawless works;
(09) The Lord knows how to be delivering the godly out of testing and temptations but to be reserving the unrighteous for the day of judgment to be punished.
Now in here he said here, “Lot completely worn down by the manner of life of the lawless and the spirit of unbridled lust.” You want to read in Reader’s Digest the other day; it tells you that sex education is a must, not from the standpoint of morals only but from life and death.
And I’m going to tell you something, that’s the Omega of the statement from the Word of God because God gave Adam and Eve sex instruction and said, “Keep away from it,” and it brought death. And it is a matter of life and death; sex instruction is. And it’s time they got the truth, and they’re so mixed up spiritually, sexually that they’ll never get off the hook on the other.
Why are kids messed up? Because they never had the truth; they saw the bamboozlement of everybody, the hypocrisy, so they went to one place, that was sex. And sex receives death.
I told you time after time in this pulpit here how that I picked up a veteran’s magazine, and told how the Russians were coming into Eastern Germany. I forget just what city it was now. I remembered at one time.
And as the Germans got out and took the planes, and left the people there, and the people finally found out that they were going to be destroyed by the Russians or whatever, they took all their clothes off and had a sex orgy. You’d of thought, well, people are praying. I’m going to tell you something; people are cursing God and dying minute by minute.
They don’t worry about God or nothing. There’s no fear of God before their eyes, period. The churches have denied what went on today and we’re going to pay a price for it, and we ain’t seen nothing yet.
I told you some time ago how it was and I believe when God repented in the days of Noah; it meant that God felt sorry for the people because they’re just falling in their soup, so to speak, just dying in their last breath. Go to Africa, and you’ll see the sleeping disease and they just lie around and die. And they’re doing it right here in America.
Liberace went to law court when somebody called him a homo, a pervert, and he won the case. I don’t know how he won the case but now that he’s dead maybe they can sue the estate, because he’s known to be a homosexual, an absolute pervert. Let me tell you something. Don’t you ever countenance that stuff and have any sympathy.
You can have sympathy maybe for the guy that was born a funny way, and I still have sympathy for him but the people that ask for it, I have no sympathy at all because it’s destructive. I have no sympathy for what goes on in this nation to bring us down to communism because they’ll get me, they’ll get you. You don’t tolerate sin.
You don’t tolerate this junk they call love and all this stuff. Now the Physician General speaks out and his idea is to teach people how to get away with it. Well, I admit the guy is right in this sense; you’re not going to stop them. You’re not going to stop them. That’s all they’re obsessed with. They got nothing to turn to. So that’s it.
Brother Branham said, “That the preachers wouldn’t bring forth children unto Almighty God so now let the churches go where they’re going to go.”
(10) But [He knows how to reserve for the day of judgment those to be punished] especially those who proceed on their way, hot in pursuit of the flesh [the totally depraved in nature] in the sphere of the passionate and desire of that which defiles [and the Bible says men with women, men with men, defile themselves] and who distain authority. Presumptuous, arrogant, they do not tremble when defaming those in exalted positions [that was the prophet].
(11) Whereas angels, being greater in power and might, are not bringing against them from the presence of the Lord reproachful [judgments] [not yet, not time].
(12) But these, as irrational creatures, having been born as creatures of instinct,…
It’s like they say, “Well, if God’s God let Him come down and smite me, let God do this, why doesn’t He do this:” Well, see, God is not going to do one thing about it, He’s not going to send His angels. He sent His angels for us.
With what He’s going to do with them later; just give it time. Just give it time. Those angels didn’t come and tell the world anything; they came and told us. “I don’t believe that.” I don’t care what anybody believes.
(12) But these, as irrational creatures, having been born as creatures of instinct, [serpent seed, there’s no human left in them,] …for capture and destruction, uttering blasphemies in the sphere of those things concerning which they’re ignorant, shall in their [acts of] destroying surely be destroyed, [deceiving in deceit, you see.]
(13) Receiving unrighteousness as the hire for unrighteousness, deeming luxurious living in the daytime a pleasure; moral blemishes and disgraceful blots, reveling in their deceitful cravings while they are feasting with you [that is your Christian love feast],
(14) …having eyes full of an adulteress…which are unable to cease from sin, catching unstable souls with bait, having a heart completely exercised in covetousness, children of a curse.
(15) Abandoning the straight road, they went astray, having followed assiduously [that is very carefully and right to the mark] the road of Balaam, the son of Bosor, who set a high value upon and thus came to love the hire of unrighteousness,
Preachers who can’t leave their pensions, who want their big money until poor old Oral says God’s got him captive for four and a half million dollars. Now there’s not a cartoonist that’s not lampooning him, even with the black faced preacher.
He said, “Brother Oral, …?…,” he said, “isn’t it kind of strange that God should hold you hostage for this…four point million…four point five million dollars.” “Well,” he said, “it sure brought a lot of other millions didn’t?”
And the old boy says, “Suddenly I feel very sick.” Send the money in to rescue me, get me off of God’s hooks. You know, listen, you don’t fool with God. That’s why this church doesn’t talk about money. If you don’t rise to the occasion, there’s someone right beside you that will rise to the occasion.
I’ll lead the man up here, no problem. I’ve done it for years, no boasting, just telling you. You got to have the right spirit, brother/sister. I’m trying to get a right spirit here. Get a spirit of hatred against the things of the world, the flesh and the devil, and get a true spirit of love to this Word.
Not to be arrogant and think we’re anybody. Hey, people have accused us to being that, sure, because we’re not going to kowtow to them. Now if we kowtowed to them, well, we’re the loveliest folk in the world. We see everything just right. Hogwash! I’m not going to kowtow to you or anybody else.
I’ve set the principles as far as I’m concerned. You kick your heels up; I just walk out if you don’t want me there. Why should I want you? Not going to destroy a ministry. That’s not what it’s all about. I teach, that’s what I do. I don’t say I do a good job but I don’t think the Lord’s entirely unhappy or He’d of changed it because I can be changed like anybody else can be changed.
(15) [He] set a high [price], a high value upon [the] love [of] the hire of [the] unrighteousness,
(16) But was the recipient of an effectual rebuke for his own lawlessness; [that’s coming] …inarticulate beast of burden, having spoken in a man’s voice, restrained the insanity of the prophet.
You know who’s speaking out very loud now against immorality? Those little bugs in there called AIDS. They’re mutations. You’ve got a gonorrhea now they can’t stamp out. Bigger and better things coming out of the Orient and Africa.
Now they’ve found out that ducks(?) that were over there in Africa, the AIDS are appearing, not like five years like they thought, but eleven years. How much in America? They’re covering up, and the drugs they’re making… and the drug companies are making heyday just like the Bible said, “The exorcist, the pharmacists, the druggist, the witchdoctor.”
Witchdoctors in the pulpit. Witchdoctors in medicine. The whole thing is controlled by the devil but God’s running it all right down to the last little feather. Don’t you believe otherwise.
(16) …having spoken in a man’s voice, restrained the insanity of the prophet. (The Bible said he was insane. What about today?)
(17) These are springs without water, and mists driven by a tempest, for whom the blackness of the darkness has been reserved.
(18) For when they are uttering extravagant things that are in their character futile, (they don’t have it there, see) they’re alluring by means of the craving of the flesh [the totally depraved nature],
These people want to set up churches for homosexuals. Years ago, a kid by the name of Drummond Tom told me because he had been Ohio here all through Hamilton, he said, “There’s a group of homosexual Pentecostal preachers.” They’re not just involved in talking in tongues. Pentecost down the drain, down the tubes with the rest of them: filth, men marrying men, women, women. And churches haven’t got guts to stand up.
The best treatise I saw on the whole subject was a good Anglican priest who laid it flat with compassion but he laid it flat. I didn’t read one article by a Methodist or Presbyterian as far as I know or a Baptist, or Pentecostal worth a plug nickel but I can find all kind of things Pentecost will say about a good message that Brother Branham brought, a man clean that nobody could touch with a forty foot pole. No trouble at all. “And they’re the cream of the crop,” the prophet said so. What a terrible mess this world is in, brother/sister. Why? Because they went off the Word of God.
(17) …springs without water, [and so on.]
(18) …by [their] means of wanton acts, those who are just about escaping from those who are ordering their behavior in a sphere of… [I want to read this.] For when they are uttering extravagant things that are in their character futile, they are alluring by means of cravings of the flesh [the totally depraved nature], [Notice that their character is futile. No matter how they talk, good, do this and that, it isn’t with them.] …by means of wanton acts, those who are just about escaping from those who are ordering their behavior in a sphere of error.
In other words, you’re looking at a fact that when Israel was just escaping from Egypt which parallels our coming out of the churches; there are these men here that will do their best to keep us from going on in, where Paul says, “I do everything to get to that Tree of Life; to reach immortality.” See?
Now we’ve talked about these things over the years, perhaps you’ve forgotten a lot of the tapes I’ve preached in this very building here starting in 1980 when the revelation really began to break. The Book of Ephesians opened up to what Brother Branham said. And I believe… in all my heart when I stand before the White Throne my words will not be echoed back in my face that I’ve told a lie.
I believe that from this pulpit came forth the true exegesis and understanding of the book… the 1st chapter of Ephesians based on what the prophet said. You won’t get one… you’ll never get any theologian anywhere to find it. Because it couldn’t be opened in this hour, that was a part of the Seals because the One who came down that’s merely the history of the One who came down and did what we’re talking about.
(19) While they’re promising them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption. For by whom a person has been overcome with the results that he is in the state of subjugation, …to this one has he been enslaved with the result that he is in a state of slavery.
It says, you listen to those guys… Brother Branham said the truth, “You put your ear to the door and he punches the awl in there, you are now a slave. You’ll never get out.” You know what I’d do? I’d sooner have my ears cut off from organization than to be plugged in.
Well, I must admit I was a rebel from the beginning. I can’t listen. The Baptist church said the same thing like Pentecost, I said, “I got to leave you. I can hear more from their head office than I hear from God. If I could hear from God in one day like I heard from the Baptist head office I’d be the most spiritual man living.” Who needs it? Forget it. Forget it.
(20) For if, having escaped the pollutions of the world by an experiential knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, in these moreover again…being entangled, they have been overcome with the result that they are in a state of subjugation, (and) the last things have become to them worse than the first ones;
(21) For it were better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn back from the holy commandment which was delivered to them.
Notice, the way of righteous and the holy commandment goes… I would believe here are one and the same thing, or right along with each other.
(22) But it has happened to them according to the true saying: a dog returns to his own vomit, a sow, having been bathed, to…rolling in mire.
It doesn’t say a sheep. And it doesn’t say…no, it doesn’t say sheep, it doesn’t say a dove. It says these were dogs to begin with. They never changed. Wheat is wheat and tare is tare, and nobody but a wheat will understand this message. A tare cannot do it. They’ll never do it. They’ll be that. The false prophet is always a false prophet. They’ll never, never change. So this is what we’re looking at here. The very thing that Brother Branham said at the end time is happening to the false… What time have we got left? Ten? Well, we’re not going to go any further than just reading this here.
He said here, now,
 The Bible said here in Second Peter, that it was “the teaching of Balaam” that Israel received, that God never did forgive. The unpardonable sin! (That’s what it says right here.) Not a one of them got saved, though they had come out under the blessings of God, (that’s Hebrews 6 again) and saw the hand of God moving by this mighty prophet, (that’s Moses) and saw it exactly vindicated by God. (And that’s today, also.) And, because, another prophet (See? That’s another one now.) came in with a teaching, contrary, and disputed with Moses, and tried to prove to the people that Moses was wrong. And Dathan, Korah, and (Abiram, of course, and) many of them, agreed with him and taught the children of Israel to commit fornications, (that’s spiritual as well as physical) to go after the organization, that says, “We’re all the same.” (Now Brother Branham is bringing it up to this day.)
“Whether we’re Methodist, Baptist, Presbyterian, or Pentecostals, …what’s more we’re all the same.”
 We are not the same! We are a separated people, holy unto the Lord, dedicated to the Word and the Spirit of God,
Now, let’s just read quickly Revelation 22… concerning those that are holy and it says right here,…
(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
So in Revelations 10:4 when it seals it, it becomes unsealed and Revelations 22:10 and it’s open and you can’t seal it. And at one time you couldn’t open it. Now you can’t seal it. Now when the Seals opened what happens?
(11) He that is unjust, [is] unjust still: he [that] is filthy, [is] filthy still: he that is righteous, [is] righteous still: he that is holy, [is] holy still. [And I’m coming.]
There you are. Right after the prophet of the… the teaching of a vindicated prophet the false teachers arise. They are absolutely false to the anointing. They are false to the Anointer. They are liars. They lie about the Anointer. They lie about the anointing. They lie about the Word. They’re liars. They’re deceivers. They’re unholy. Absolutely, this is Matthew 24:23, 24 and so on. And he said here,
 …dedicated to the Word and the Spirit of God to bear fruit of His promise of this day. And you’re not of them!
In other words, they do not bear fruit. There is no way they can bear the Word. They have no choice. Now this is going to conclude tonight. Tomorrow morning, ten o’clock, we go back and we will start here just the tail end of this reading Revelations 22:10 again and then I will take you to notice in Matthew 24:39-42 and look at those verses in there to let you see exactly what has gone on and show you some of the things we know are occurring today.
So all right, at this time then, shall we just bow our heads in prayer?
Gracious, kind heavenly Father, again we look to You, thanking You for the privilege we’ve had of coming together Lord, kind of a slug-fest tonight, preaching hard, fast, trying to bring things out Lord, in a way that I hope has been able to help the people to understand the Scripture coming together Lord, which I believe it does come together as we see it.
I trust it Father, having prayed about it, O God, looked sincerely in this Word here that the prophet brought, to see these things that he is teaching us, bring them all out as we possibly can. So Father I ask You now if it has been Your Word, I pray Your rich blessing shall be upon it so that that Word Lord, nourished by the Holy Spirit and just sealed down within us will bring forth, O God, that righteous life that what You want of us Father, in way of faith in this Word so that the full efficacy of the blood of Jesus Christ may be our benefit and the full power of this Word loosed within us, O God, that we may live, absolutely, one with You in a manner which is dictated to us by the Holy Spirit Himself.
And our motives and our actions and these things Lord, one with this blessed life of the Word that we trust is within us to bring praise and honor to Your Name Lord, and forgetting those things which are behind, now press forward to be… to apprehend, O God, what we’re apprehended for which is Paul’s case we know is immortality and in our case Lord, is walking right up to that Tree of Life while we’re still living, and Lord, I believe we have walked up to that Tree of Life by that Tree of Life having walked up to us because we know, absolutely, that as far as the Garden of Eden was concerned, Adam did not ask for the Tree to come in, we believe the tree was there when Adam was there and all he had to do was reach and now Lord, we believe that that same thing is right before us today that we can reach for it.
Help us, O God, to so forget those things behind, to forget everything Lord, no matter what it was, every hope we had, everything we ever pinned anything upon but now just pin it to this reality we have today as we saw it set forth in Your Word so clearly and we believe by complete vindication.
This prayer Lord, we ask for every single one of us trusting, God, there won’t be one person in this building miss the glorious rapture through the beautiful and wonderful transforming power of God that makes us immortal into His own blessed image as we saw and know that we have seen that One in signs and wonders and manifestations, that One from heaven who has that power. So Father, we commend ourselves to You tonight in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.