Our Heavenly Father, it’s only too truthful that all things are possible, even those things that are far beyond our wildest imaginations. Now that You’re here, knowing that when You lead the hosts of Israel, walking around the walls of Jericho, that the walls simply fell down flat, reserving one little spot for the little Elect Seed, Rahab, and her little family huddled in there.
Even proven by archaeologists that that’s exactly what happened, the walls did go down flat except for that one place, showing that all nature signs indicates that You are the true living God.
And in this hour Lord, we know also by the same evidence that You manifested in the physical, that You are here amongst us, that You did come down to lead us this hour into the great Millennium, the days which are beyond.
Father we just pray that we might really appreciate that and give You the honor and glory. Help us as we study this morning the very things we’re praying about Lord.
Not just deeply impress them upon our minds, though we need to have that, but may it be a part of our very lives, right down in our souls, emanating from that soul the life of the Spirit coming forth, to be living epistles read and known of all men and those epistles to show forth Christ.
For truly Lord we are epistles, read and know of all men. But we don’t really know if we… people can really know Christ by our lives. Help us to have those lives Lord, so transformed that men cannot make a mistake, except they be men of violence and the wrong order entirely. Grant Your blessing upon us this morning, be careful to give You the praise.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen. You may be seated.
Now, of course we’re still into the Message that Brother Branham delivered back in ’63, on Christ is the Mystery of God Revealed. And of course we understand by using his sermons we are pretty well falling in line with what everybody else has done through the ages.
The time of Luther they took what Luther said pretty well for verbatim, and they taught from it, the same with Wesley and into Pentecost, went through the same. Well, we’re a departure, of course, in that we believe that God sent a prophet in the last hour.
As the Book of Hebrews tells us that God will speak once more from heaven, and also, from the Book of Revelation where the Thunders which John saw upon earth had to be revealed. And of course there’s no Bible student but understands that someone has to do that.
And of course, many people would love to feel that they had done it. Even Dowie back in his day felt that he was Elijah which was to come. But in spite of all the various men who came and have gone and were not Elijah, there has to be one.
And we believe, of course, that we understand who that man was. And of course, that’s up for argument. Many people will not see that. And you’ll understand more of that as we go into this portion of the Message of Brother Branham preached on Christ is the Mystery of God Revealed.
Now, from the title of this Message alone, that is, Christ is the Mystery of God Revealed, it is evident that the Messiah, which is Christ, came to fully reveal God to us so that God would be made known to us, and His great purpose, or purposes, fulfilled for us, or in us.
Now that is exactly true, because He did not come just to manifest God, nature can manifest God. What does it tell you? What does it do for you? Well, it does a lot.
It tells a lot. But it doesn’t get the real revelation of God, because the trouble with nature, as I’ve said so many times, nature can be wonderfully beautiful and wonderfully cruel.
I think I told you… I’m not sure, it couldn’t… it couldn’t have been Browning, but it was someone else back, an English poet, who used to love to go out on the lake. It was simply beautiful, it was marvelous.
And he wrote a poem of this very beautiful lake, of how lovely it was. But one day a friend of his, out boating, a storm came up suddenly and the man was drowned. Then he wrote a very foreboding poem concerning that lake.
So you can’t tell from nature. The God that sends beautiful sunshine and almost perfect weather say around Vancouver Island, British Columbia, send a hurricane down here, you know, the west coast… east coast, rather, wipe us pretty well all out.
And you say well, who does that? Well God is behind nature, creating it, but remember, there are forces of evil. The devil takes the things of God and he perverts them, he uses them wrong, and man takes the things of God and he uses them wrong.
So you cannot simply tell God by nature, nor can you tell God by His purposes… I mean, tell God about His purposes without some definitive revelation by God Himself. So when we say the title of this Message is evident that Messiah, or the Christ, came to fully reveal God to us, true.
“He that has seen me has seen the Father.” So that God would be made known to us, “have ye known me so long and have not known the Father?” And His great purpose, or purposes, why did He come, why did He do it? Fulfilled for us and then in us. So, are you following? All right.
Now before Christ came in the flesh, and by his Blood redeemed us, every type and shadow pointed to Him, and He, doing…you know, every shadow pointed… and he fulfilling every Word concerning Himself, that was in the type and shadow.
Now, the Holy Scripture given by the Spirit of God, as this Spirit indwelled the prophets, spoke and wrote of Jesus the Christ. So, you’ve got an Old Testament here that’s full of types and shadows and full of a tremendous amount of material, all pointing to Jesus Christ.
So let’s just read a little bit about that in Hebrews 1, to get our understanding perfectly lined up.
(01) God, who at [in many parts] and in [many] manners [in many parts and many ways many manners] spoke in time past unto the fathers [in] the prophets,
So you can see here that God was all the time speaking in the prophets up unto the time of Jesus Christ, when God Himself became the great Prophet, by procuring for Himself a body through the Virgin Mary, in whom this God dwelt.
(02) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, [not by His Son but in Son, that’s in the office of sonship] whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
In other words, He became a son through this form of a mask, or the costume for the drama and He manifested Himself very, very perfectly. Now we go to 1 Peter to get the other understanding, and the 1st chapter, verses 10-12, and It says:
(10) Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: [Now, it tells you God was in the prophets, prophesying. Now it tells you these prophets themselves many times did not understand what was going on through them.]
(11) Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
Now, the Psalms are full of it and so are Isaiah, and other books: Zechariah, almost every single Book, starting with Genesis; as a type or a shadow, or a distinct statement concerning Christ and His redemptive work, through suffering upon Calvary, and rising in a Resurrection and sitting at the right hand of the Majesty on High, in order to be a Mediator and Intercessor.
So, you can see here that the Spirit of God witnessed positively in the prophets what was going to be, then God Himself came and fulfilled it, which explained or interpreted what the prophets wrote and made it available to us.
Now, this great advent of God, we’re talking about 2000 years ago, dwelling amongst men in the form of a man, that’s God dwelling amongst man in the form of a man, so that He could bring to pass His great purposes, did not end the fulfillment of His eternal purposes at that time only, but opened a further door to even greater revelation and greater fulfillment.
Now you see, here again we’re looking at something that most people cannot look at, and that is they cannot believe that there is a true, unfolding, continuing, and greater revelation. They simply feel that, well what we know and what we feel we have known back there is fine.
But you know, if they’d only look at history, they would find absolutely that the church went into a decline, and as Brother Branham said, “Literally went into the graveyard of theology,” and the world also through the Dark Ages of the Roman Catholic church, but under Luther began to come back, and then it began to come back either more under Wesley, and even more under Pentecost.
Now then, many people argued against Pentecost, but argument has been fallacious, because they’re all accepting Pentecostals.
How can you put down the most viral, vital group in the world? You can’t do it. And the churches have been inundated from their hierarchy down, in the speaking of tongues and the gifts of the Holy Ghost, until you know neo-Pentecostals yourself, which are Roman Catholic, which has kissed the pope’s ring, say a prayer to the Virgin Mary, and speak in tongues, genuine gifts, and raise the sick as Father O’Conner did up there in Notre Dame, and his cohort with him, when two young men were stricken down by a car on the campus grounds.
One was killed, the other’s legs were broken. He lay there mangled, they laid hands on him and prayed, and the boy, like my elbow here, let’s say, he’s lying here like this, prone, with his heel as a fulcrum, with no knee bending and no help, rose up, straight as a die, and walked off. The other boy rose up from the dead.
And still, will claim the pope headship, speak to the Virgin Mary, claim intercessory power with the saints, which is entirely idolatry, not realizing that Judas himself was anointed by God to raise the dead by a genuine gift and he himself was a devil.
Now if that’s strange theology, I’m sorry for you, you just don’t know your Bibles. But it’s about time you did. Just time you did, and realize what you came out of. You see?
All right, so there is an unfolding revelation, which we’re going to read here, and we’ll take you to it and show you, because believe me, I’m not fooling see, we can take everything by Scripture and show you.
Now bear this in mind to see this point. The first half of the First Resurrection is over. What I’m saying is this, the Old Testament saints have had their Resurrection, Abel, right on down. See? Okay.
And John the Baptist would be included in that. All right. They’ve had it. They have resurrected bodies, but they are not back on earth in the Millennium. They have reaped from His Coming what was theirs, and they’ll be placed there. See?
So from Pentecost on there has been increasing revelation to this very hour, and in this very hour. And that’s true. The revelation became greater at Pentecost, though it faded, went down; it’s got to come back, because “I will restore saith the Lord.” And restoration is guaranteed in Acts 3. You can’t get away from it. See?
Now, we look back to the days of his flesh as the Old Testament looked forward to it. In other words, enable to see what God had procured for us and from that point get the unfolding revelation that was set forth.
You see? Because… look it, let’s face it, there’s got to be revelation in this hour, because we believe we’re approaching the hour of the Resurrection, because Israel’s back in her homeland.
All right, the purpose of God is still being fulfilled, see? That portion was filled back there to that date. And when Jesus rose he brought them out of the ground with him. But there’s another half of the First Resurrection coming up.
And beside that, there’s immortality to be gained by a few people who won’t die, which is unheard of. Never happened in history, John says so. But it’s about to happen.
And today we expect to see the purpose of God finalized as to our Redemption, when that Spirit that is amongst us is made incarnate to us and we crown Him King of kings and Lord of lords.
Now, in the last portion of the Message, we saw Brother Branham dealing with the revelation of Jesus Christ on the basis of predestination. That only the predestinated Seed will receive a predestinated revelation. Now that’s hated. That’s hated.
That’s one thing Luther believed a hundred percent, and it went to seed. The people carried it too far, they became antinomianism, which means ‘you don’t need a means of salvation’, you’re like a hard-shelled Baptist. And I’ve got nothing against them, they’re great people. But they say we have a hope.
If you’re going to be right, if you’re going to be part of the Kingdom, a part of the planting, you are going to get there regardless of anything you do or have to do. Now that’s true, but it’s not all the way true. That’s fatalism. You can’t work that, see?
Man must accept the means. And there must be the definitive rebirth, you must be born again, see? Predestination does not obviate the rebirth, it embraces the rebirth. Well that what it’s all about, see? Being placed there. All right.
Now, we’re going to go to page 50, and I’ll read paragraph 2 concerning what I just said, that Brother Branham said concerning this revelation that we are looking at. A tremendous revelation. He said you cannot receive it unless you are predestinated to receive it.
Now that makes a lot of sense, because going through the ages God was building a Church from the foundation to the top. They had to be predestinated to those levels. That’s just logical, because God is using humanist mentality.
We’re people being born into the Kingdom, that make this pyramid, that makes this Church, that makes this body, this Bride of the Lord Jesus Christ. Now, speaking of this predestination:
[50-1] That’s the only way you’ll know Him today, [by revelation] only way you’ll get the threefold revelation of God is for the Holy Ghost…
Then he stops there. And he could have said it’s for the Holy Ghost to give it to you, or he could just tell you the truth, because he could say, which is the truth, God gives it to me and I give it to you.
Now I know people don’t like that. Personally I don’t much care what people like. Let’s go to the Scripture. I like the Scripture, because this is the whole thought we have in mind. The 13th chapter of the Book of Acts:
Now, looking way down the road, he said this at Pentecost, he says it now, that’s right after Pentecost, Paul in about AD 45. Now, verse 39, concerning Jesus:
(39) And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which [you] could not be justified by the law of Moses.
(40) Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets; [Now beware, it comes upon you. It doesn’t say it has come upon you, it’s a future tense, so it applies to us, too.]
(41) Behold, [you] despisers, and wonder, and perish [they turned down Christ]: for I work a work in your days, a work which [you] shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.
Now what man can declare anything from God? It’s got to be a prophet. So he said, “If there’s a prophet comes on the scene, you better watch it.” Now, Gentiles don’t believe in prophets.
Now that’s why the majority of five billion Gentiles are going to die. They’ll burn upon earth like chaff and stubble, and there’s no way out. See, they don’t believe it.
(34) …behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes:
Well, you say, “Well, He doesn’t do it anymore.” Who says he doesn’t do it anymore? I’d like one person to answer my challenge: show me one place in the Bible where God says I will not have a Gentile prophet.
And I can show you you’re not even a Gentile, you’re too dumb to be a Gentile even. And the Jews wouldn’t take you; I don’t know where you’ll stand. It’s too pitiful.
Where are you going to put Enoch? He was a prophet. Where are you going to put Noah? He was a prophet. “Well, he’s neither Jew nor Gentile.” That’s for all you know, he’s human race.
And “He hath made him one in Christ, having broken down the middle wall of partition” by death and resurrection, Jew and Gentile.
So the man says you can’t have a Gentile prophet, what’s he talking about? If you can have Gentile false prophets, you can have a Gentile true prophet, or there’s no such thing as a false prophet. There’s something wrong with men’s reasoning, they’re blackened. But you see they can’t take it because they are not predestinated.
[50-1] God giving a three-fold revelation, and the only way it can ever be, [That’s to you.] is that you’re predestinated to see it. [Now that’s both the prophet and the people. We’ll see that to.] If it doesn’t, you’ll never see it.
If you’re not predestinated to see it, you’ll never see it, ‘cause that Light can flash and you’ll go away and make fun of it and explain it away by some intellectual conception when the very God Himself is manifesting Himself and proving it.
Now right today the Gentile world that’s fundamental believes in an Appearing, and they call the appearing the Rapture. That’s when He appears. That’s a lie. Now let’s get that flat, I got Bible for it.
I’m teaching over and over because let’s face it, repetition never hurt you. It does you good, because until you know repetition and understand, you can’t get on fire. Unless you got fuel you cannot get on fire.
I said, unless you got fuel you can’t get on fire, and the fuel is the Word of God dynamized by the Holy Ghost. You got your own little ping, ping, ping, but you haven’t got the whir of dynamics. There’s a difference.
John says here,
(02) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it [hath] not [ever] yet [come into existence] what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear… [And that word ‘appear, manna’, means ‘to manifest’ Himself undeniably that That is the Christ. You wait until we go a little farther, find out what ‘undeniable’ is. In His true character. When He will do that:] …we shall be like him; [because we’re going to] see him as he is.
In other words, you’ve got to see Him first by revelation to get your change, then you go up and see Him. But everybody says we’re going to get our change, then we’re going to see Him. I got news for you, John does not say that. It says when He shall Appear.
That means to be made visible, completely manifest in His true character. That’s the time you’re going to be like him. “When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.”
And the word ‘then’ does not mean subsequent, it means contingent with. No appearing of life, you don’t get glorified. Well how do you know He appears? I’d like to know. How do you know? There’s got to be some Word on it. How does He Appear to the Gentiles? Let’s go to Mathew 12.
I sell a hard case up here, I know I do. My voice and my answer won’t convince anybody. If you’re not meant to see it you won’t see it, but I’ll tell you one thing, I’ll meet you on Judgment Day. Not that I want to do that for one minute. I’m not interested. I have no axe to grind, it’s just the truth.
Now listen. Verse 15:
(15) But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;
(16) And charged them that they should not make him known:
(17) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
(18) Behold my servant, whom I have chosen;…
Now, Isaiah said more than one thing. He said, “They‘re going to turn him down flat, they’ll be blind and they can’t even see Him.” So you better remember when you’re reading this. Isaiah didn’t just say this:
(18) Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him,…
He didn’t just say that. He said, “They’re going to be blind, that they can’t see, and they’re going to kill the flesh, the very God in human flesh that they worship.” So put that in there. If you saw my head up here, that’s just part of me.
Wouldn’t it be great if I was just head suspended? Well, I’ll take it down here. Make a joke of it. That’s a form of a bust. Laugh about it. Go all the way to the ground, head to toe. Why just look at this one part here when there are other parts? Get the whole picture.
(18) …and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. When did he do it? He never went and did it. Then he’s got to do it.]
(19) He shall not strive, nor cry;…
Strive nor cry… did he do that back in Israel? He sure did. Did he raise his voice in the street? He sure did. Did he break the bruised reed? He sure did. Did he quench the smoking flax? He sure did. But He doesn’t do this to the Gentiles.
Show me where the Gentiles had a rod to stand on and light going out, for two thousand years and now the rod is broken and the smoking flax, showing the oil is all but gone and the Scripture said, “Don’t you dare touch that oil and that wine, that little bit that’s left.”
So he’s got to come to the Gentiles and do this. How is he going to do it? If he doesn’t raise his voice nor strive, how is he going to do it? He‘s got to do it by the Holy Ghost in somebody else, to the Gentiles. But people turn this down.
“Oh that was back…” Listen, that was not back there. This is Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever, and for a certain hour.
That’s what exactly what it is. You do what you want with it. You tell me the answer if this isn’t it. I’ve read your theologians. Watch them hum and haw on these verses. Watch them hum and haw on Ephesians 1:17.
Watch them fantasize when it comes to Revelation 10:7, Luke 17:30. Even Billy Graham knows the Word’s never has been restored. Now he is a tired old man, he’s younger than I am.
All right, let’s keep reading.
If you’re not predestinated to see it, you’ll never see it, ’cause that Light can flash and you’ll go away and make fun of it and explain it away by some intellectual conception when the very God Himself manifesting Himself and proving it.
Let’s go to John 8. This is very interesting.
(38) I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and [you] do that which [you] have seen with your father. [A complete disclaimer of ownership. Jesus said, “God is my Father, in a ways nobody else’s father, and your father’s the devil.” Now watch, 43.]
(43) Why do [you] not understand my speech? even because [you] cannot hear my word.
(44) [You] are of your father the devil, and the [pleasures] of your father [you’ll] do. He was a murderer from the beginning,
You show me any one time the devil murdered anybody. You can’t do it. The beginning murder was Cain. Where did Cain come from?
If Adam was his father then God’s a liar, because the genealogy should have gone through Cain, being the elder. Abel would have been the genealogy, he was killed.
So who sired Cain? The serpent did, being so close to human being, the seed could mingle. The Jews themselves understood that. If you can’t, listen, get your… Read with me. You’ll understand then, the Jews understood that.
Now listen to what the Jews said. Verse 39.
(39) They answered and said, Abraham is our father. Jesus [said] If Abraham’s children, [you] would do the works of Abraham.
(40) But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
(41) [You] do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication;…
What was the act of fornication? Even the serpent, because though she was Adam’s wife, he had not yet touched her sexually. She was his ordained wife, but not physically, where union takes place.
You go to a court of law and try to insist this is my wife and you haven’t touched her sexually, they’ll annul your marriage certificate. You haven’t got a marriage. So where did fornication come in? Right in the garden.
If they could trace themselves to Abraham from there on, the genealogy categorically said you are a son of Adam, which was a son of God. “And as in Adam all died, even in Christ all are made alive.”
They said, “We’re not born of fornication.” They understood serpent-seed, the book of Yadayim tells you that. The Talmud. Eve copulated with the serpent and brought forth Cain.
Gentiles don’t know so much. Might hear a good rabbi once in a while, do you good instead of your fundamentally dead people that is so-called Protestants or God knows what are Christians.
(42) Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, [you’d] would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Now I want to tell you something here brother/sister, listen very carefully now. Those Pharisees were of their father the devil, and the spirit they had was the spirit of the enemy and the spirit of the enemy, the devil’s spirit, made claim to Jesus Christ.
They made claim to Jesus Christ, because they said, “You are mad, a Samaritan, and you have a devil.” When they saw the very works of God and heard the Word of God they said, “That is the devil.” They themselves of the devil said that is the devil.
Do you understand what I’m saying? You don’t. You think you’re getting it. Oh, you are getting it, but you’re not getting it deep enough, because you’re not thinking far enough ahead or I would have caught it.
You better start thinking of yourself right now and people round about you that say “I believe what you believe.” Better examine yourselves this morning. Where do you stand in the faith? We’ll touch that. I’m not afraid to touch it, because it borders right down to this Church and what we stand for.
They say, “Oh, you people, we don’t deny what you claim in the doctrine, but you’ve got a bad spirit.” Let’s check that bad spirit out shortly, we’re going to get to it in a little while. I hope so. We’re not going to get off the ground this morning hardly, that’s all right.
We go to page 52.
Now, talking about predestination. The prophet predestinated, the people predestinated to get a revelation from God. He speaks of John the Baptist again.
And you know that John the Baptist was the predestinated seed, because the book of Isaiah said so and the book of Malachi said so and the angel came and said so, and you have to admit it, that he was predestinated.
And you got to admit one more thing about John the Baptist, he got what nobody else got, which was the baptism with the Holy Ghost before he was born. And that’ll let you know that God can do anything anytime He wants, anyway He wants it, and we ought to shut up and listen to find out if it is of God.
You say, “Well, that’s a devil, that’s a devil, that’s a devil.” Is that a fact? You may be of the devil, witnessing to God, like the Scribes and Pharisees. And trace your church membership and your genealogy and what you think you believe. Time to be very, very cautious.
You say, “Brother Vayle, I’m old.” I don’t care, I’m old, too. I’ve been a lot more places than anybody here has ever been, spiritually speaking, to see and know these things. I’ve read the books and the whole bit. A person’s got to be careful.
Now listen, talking of John the Baptist, God said to John the Baptist:
[54-1] …Go on out there, and when you see this One, [the Messiah] there’ll be a sign coming from heaven like a Light; [the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove] come down. That’ll be Him when you see Him.”
Now, God had to tell the prophet so the prophet could tell the people. When has God ever changed? The mystery Book of Revelation indicating the Seals and the Thunders, somebody’s got to come and do it. You can’t leave it to happen-stance, you got to leave it to God. How does God do things?
Moses learned His ways, but Israel saw His works. They saw the works of Jesus Christ, never learned the ways. They were cursed. What about this generation, if we’re in this proper generation? He then goes to the apostle Paul.
The apostle Paul had God reveal Himself to him, he was another predestinated Seed. Paul mentions that himself.
Now you notice that concerning Paul, Brother Branham says, he might have said, when he was out to destroy the Christians:
[52-4] “If I get a hold of that bunch, I’ll tear them to pieces, because I’m Dr. Saul. I come up under Gamaliel. [Then he interjects:] ‘I come from the Moody Bible [Institute] or some other [institute.] [In other words] I’m a scholar. I know what I’m talking about. I’ll tear that bunch of holy-rollers to pieces.
Now notice, all the time religion rises against religion, and this is the study of religion and spirituality. And religion is a pseudo-spirituality and Christianity, if it’s true Christianity, is the true spirituality.
All right. What do you think the Catholics did to those Protestant martyrs, sixty eight million, and that’s just maybe some of them, not all of them? That’s just some. They wiped out whole cities. What was it, wiped out a bunch of Huguenots on St Valentine’s Eve.
And people still remain Catholics, knowing that. That knowledge ought to turn every Catholic into a Protestant, protesting their own Catholic church and cleaning it up. Not a token cleaning up, but a real cleaning up. Because you see, the spirit goes to a certain word. If you got a wrong word, you got a wrong spirit. Right.
God will never anoint anything but the true mechanics. And if we’re wrong here this morning, we’re not going to see the light of the First Resurrection, let’s just be honest brother/sister. Be honest like William Branham was. If we’re not Bride there’s a Bride out there somewhere, we’re just not It, I’m sorry. We’re struggling.
At least we’ve got enough on the ball that the White Throne Judgment, He’ll say, “Well at least you saw something, so you can come over here,” or, “you won’t have to be there so long.”
Now that’s not purgatory, that’s annihilation I’m talking of, so don’t get that in your hat I’m thinking for one minute of purgatory, you going to want to cleansed for one, no way, shape, or form. See?
[52-4] …I’m a scholar. I know what I’m talking about. I’ll tear that bunch of holy-rollers to pieces. And I tell you, great holy father [That’s a high priest], you just give me the permission to go down there, and I’ll arrest every one of them noise makers down there. All this divine healing stuff, we’ll stop it.”
You think they won’t? Don’t want to? Look it, your AMA even wants to stop a naturopath from practicing. And they’re determined to take over the chiropractors, how? By getting therapists in their office to learn adjustments.
The DOs fell, now the chiropractors will be out if the doctors can have their way. And the FDA we’ll see that you get poison instead of fresh foods and vegetables. They’re going to radiate your food now where there’s no life, it’ll destroy you. They don’t have to put the thing on the labels even, so that’s fine.
And yet, if I killed a man I’d get thrown in jail or they’d stretch my neck for it, but as long as you’re licensed by the government or the church, it’s okay – because the church controls the government now. Don’t think it doesn’t.
They could rise up tomorrow and throw this government, just like that. Don’t think the church can’t do it, because it can, brother/sister. It’ll be doing it pretty soon one of these days.
[52-4] So Paul put it [the high priest’s credentials] in his pocket and said, “I’m on my my way down that road.” And that day, my, about 11 o’clock in the day, a Light shone in his face, and he fell to the earth.
Now what did that Light say? Now what if that Light had said nothing, just wham? “Woo, I got struck by lightning! Who did that anyway?”
So somebody comes, “Why, you see, Paul, you’ve got high blood pressure. And if your blood rises suddenly, wham, you see sparks before your eyes, it’s like a bloom, plunk, and you’re out. And we didn’t see any light. And you heard a voice? Well, hardening the arteries does that, old boy. No problem.”
But the Voice identified Himself and said, “I’m Jehovah Savior,” or Paul would not have known. When Moses saw the Burning Bush, he would not have known, see? Prophet’s got to know first.
So someone’s going to open the Book of Revelation, he’s got to know first. He’s got to be predestinated. Then you and I would have to be predestinated. Now if William Branham wasn’t that one, there’ll be one coming.
And we’re not predestinated, and he was not predestinated, just foreknown, spoken of, somebody else was going to be. You better to believe it, because that’s the way God does it. That’s the way God does it, you got to abide by it. We can’t tell God what to do, you see?
Now, Paul was struck down, he was stricken by the Holy Spirit. God. Saint Augustine, not much of a saint, more of a haint, let’s face it. He had his concubine, he should have married her. Hard thing, he revoked his son he had by her, to stay with the church. The church should have kicked him out.
He’s the one that said, “Paul was raging against God, so God struck him down and subdued him. Ought not the church therefore do the same to the heretics that rage against her?” When did they get rid of that spirit?
Why do you think my landlord blew his stack, married to a Catholic woman, him an old backslidden Nazarene, whatever he was, if he ever was that. When he saw the scenes from Vietnam and the priests egging the people on, he was livid with rage.
You think that spirit’s left him? And you think that spirit’s not in the Protestants? Let’s find out if that spirit’s amongst us, the Protestants and Catholics both.
Let’s go to the 13th chapter of the Book of Revelation. Let’s read some Scripture. We got all the time [Inaudible], you’re going to get out of here in time. Don’t worry. I’m going to take my time. Two paragraphs this morning, fine. Two paragraphs. We got lots of time. That’s all we have got. Got it turned ahead of us. All right.
(11) And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; he had two horns like a lamb, spake as a dragon. [See, two horns, political and ecclesiastical]
(12) And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and [causes] the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Now what was that? The was the great papal Roman Empire, the papal situation, the way the Roman Empire that came back under the pope, under the papal dogma.
(13) And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
(14) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
(15) And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
What do you think of that? That’s your great, last-time, ecumenical church. And then people talk of a great revival where millions are going to come into Christ. How can they lie about the Word of God? It said few are going to come in.
As it was in the days of Noah, eight people! And they claim there was five billion people on the earth at that time. Yes. Statistically. I read it fifty years ago.
The statisticians said there would be five billion on earth at the time of Noah. Lot more space too, though. We only got one sixth the land they had. We got it worse. More pollution, more anything. More AIDS coming. More help to get you out of here.
Sexual sins, brother/sister, absolutely type idolatry. The wrong lover. They don’t love God the Word. They don’t love Him, they love everything else. And so therefore they will fall more and more into sexual sins, and not going to stop. They’re going to do their best to find a way to get around it so they can go right ahead.
You think those homos are going to stop? Well, it scared a few of them but they’ll be right back, don’t worry. Once you get overpowered by those spirits, you’re not going to shake them. No way, shape and form. They’ll go somewhere and they’ll be worst deceived.
Worse thing of all if they stop messing with each other and they start messing with the, well, the bisexual come in on it. And you got the heterosexuals, they’ll be picked up next. Spread like wildfire.
You understand what I’m talking about? Because you’re not going to stop this spirit, it’s going to work itself out sexually somewhere, somehow.
It’s claimed they got social disease, the first syphilitic disease, syphilis from animals, when men used them. The Bible speaks of that. Cease from natural use. You think it’s not going to sweep the world, you got another guess coming. It’s already here.
You think they’re not covering up figures? They always have covered up figures. Show me when the government hasn’t lied. It’s always lied. Always will lie. There’s no way out. The only honest people are going to be those who are truly born again. They may find it hard to speak out.
(16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or their foreheads:
(17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Now it tells you right there. Now that’s the same spirit. You join us or you’ll die. We got all the food, we got this, we got that. You going to join us to live? You want to live? Now, we’re lovely people.
If you want to commit suicide that’s your problem, but you could come with us. But you’re cut off. There’s that same spirit. Okay.
Now, talking about Paul, a predestinated spirit, Seed. Why did this happen?
[53-1] He was a predestinated Seed. God said, “I have chosen him. And I’m going to show him what great things he’ll suffer for My Name’s sake. I’ll send him to the Gentiles and disgrace him in every way that they can be [he’ll be] disgraced, but he’ll bear My Name.”
Now, haven’t the prophets all suffered?
Let’s go back to Mathew again,
(34) …behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them [you] shall kill and crucify; [Didn’t say they had to already done this, some of you shall kill and crucify.] and some of them [you’ll] scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: [for judgment to fall.]
Doesn’t it say in the Book of Revelation judgments going to fall on the great whore and her harlot daughters? Bible says so. Okay.
What if we have a prophet in this hour then? Will he suffer? He certainly will. What about the people of God? There’ll be a measure of suffering there, too. What about Elijah, if he comes? Same thing. God said he would.
[53-1] Paul went down there till he got all of his ecclesiastical stuff cut off of him, down at the backside of the desert…
Prophets always get away by themselves. They don’t go with the crowd, they can’t. There’s no way. The theology cannot come from schools, there’s no way.
Well listen, if their theology could come from a school then God would have to be the Head of that school for sure, having demonstrated He was the Head. Then anybody that didn’t go there ought to die, and should die. God never dealt with anybody in a school, never will.
Moses is the great prophet whose name is linked with the Lamb in the Book of Revelation, he did not go to a school, he had to go to the backside of the desert for forty solid years and be there until everything was knocked out of him.
Paul had to do the same thing. He said, “All my high learning I call dung.” Manure. Exactly what it was. What a horrible thing. Now, let’s get into this.
[53-1] [He went] down at the backside of the desert for three years and a half, down there in Arabia, until he learned the Word and the Word became he, and he became a prisoner.
…he learned the Word and the Word became he...[In other words, the man and the Message was one.]
His life was that Word and the word was his life. He was imbued, with a living doctrine. And Christ is that Word. Now:
[53-1] …And he become a prisoner. [blank spot on the recording]
All right. Let’s go to Hebrews 1:9, and It says here concerning Jesus.
(09) Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Now this was the One with the perfect love for righteousness and the perfect hatred for iniquity. You cannot understand God unless you understand love and hatred and know what it’s all about. And the hatred is not what you think it is. But you’ve got to know what iniquity is. And I’ve taught it many, many times.
We go to 1 John, and in the 3rd chapter and beginning in verse 11.
(11) [And] this is the message that [you] heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. [And remember, the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost, see? Now:]
(12) Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one…
Tells you right there. Who was the wicked one? Adam was not the wicked one. God was not the wicked one. Who was the wicked one? The serpent was the wicked one. So close to a man. In fact, far more beautiful that Adam. Taller, that’s where the giants came from, not angels having intercourse.
How can angels have intercourse? Fallen devils can make people have intercourse every vile way under God’s high heaven. Even blame it unto God. Angels procreating, hogwash! Spirit ejaculating sperm. Phfft!
Monks and monasteries fooling nuns and stupid women, and all that tripe to the Bible and call it God? Don’t be fascinated by these stupid books you read. Okay.
(12) Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? [Now watch,] Because his own works were evil, and his brother’s righteous.
The evil work was not killing his brother, the evil work preceded the killing of his brother. It was an evil work. An iniquitous work. Abel’s work was righteous. You understand?
Now, let’s go back here to the 4th chapter of the Book of Genesis.
(06) …the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
(07) If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin [offering] lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
And the Septuagint it says and the Greek had a very literal translation, it says: “If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted?” Thou hast rightly offered, but thou hast not rightly divided. And the Scripture in Timothy says you got to divide the Word of God correctly, and that’s what’s entirely wrong.
People don’t know what the Bible says, and they’re trying to figure it themselves, not waiting for God to send the man that’s ordained to figure it. Not figure it, but to be in the figuration of God to tell you what God means.
Luther had it partly right, Wesley, Pentecostals, every age has had it. Right to the Catholic church they had it partly right, certain people. But at the end time there’s got to be a restoration.
And people blind their eyes, say, “Oh I just don’t believe that.” Then don’t believe it! You don’t have to believe anything. Nobody’s going to force you. We’ll talk about that later on. Nobody’s going to force anybody.
All right, listen. What then was the righteous act of Abel? The righteous act was by divine revelation, the blood must be shed. That was the Word. The divine revelation placed the first fruit after the blood offering. You offer first fruit when you’re righteous enough to do it, to give back to God something.
When you’ve been baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and filled with the Holy Ghost, now you can begin to offer back to God something, which you cannot do before. And the blood is not efficacious unless you are baptized with the Holy Ghost. It’s not that it’s not efficacious per se, but to you it’s not.
Let me read it to you if I can find it. I always have trouble finding things.
(14) For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. [That’s by the Blood, making you perfectly separated.]
(15) Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us:…
Which tells you if the Blood has been applied and you’re perfectly set apart by the Blood and baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost will fall upon you. That’s exactly what it did in the Book of Acts. And don’t change it to somebody’s dogmas and creeds, see?
It’ll be without sensation, without some sign, but you’ll know when you begin to believe this Word and this Word begins to work in you. The Word working in you mightily is what God wants, because the Word and the Spirit are now together.
You are a conduit of the whole thing, and the Word in you is the conduit of the Life that comes from God. You get the conduit of the Word, see? Energized by the… you conduit, which is the Word.
Energized by the Life of the Holy Ghost in you as a conduit for the whole thing, you’ll represent Jesus Christ, provided you learn to get out of the way. That’s the biggest gift of all. Do you really want to know that? So there you are.
Now, let’s go to… I read it here. In Hebrews 1:9, it said… Let me read it again so you get the picture, because I don’t want you to lose the picture. It’s too important. It says concerning Jesus the Christ Himself:
(08) But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. [Notice what the testimony:]… Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
(09) Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness…
You got two gods like this, sort of speaking their minds. The Lord said to my lord showing the supreme Power that’s vested in the Son through Almighty God.
Now, he said: “Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity.” What did God love? God loved the revelation of His Word, which people believed and abided in. And what did He hate? The revelation given and the people turning it down and going their own way.
Let’s go back to… I want to read something in Romans 9, on predestination.
(09) For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.
(10) And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
(11) For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;
(12) It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
(13) As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
(14) What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
Now hold it right there and go to Romans 1. Also the Book of Romans, right? Let’s put it together. Verse 16:
(16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
(17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
(18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold [down] the truth in unrighteousness;
(19) Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them;… [For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.]
(20) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: [So what is it?]
(21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God,…
Now notice, It says they knew Him. So they must have had a manifestation presented to them that was beyond nature and beyond creation, because you cannot know God from creation, all you know there is a God. But what kind of a god?
Like somebody at midnight bangs on your door and it’s pitch-dark out there. And you’re stupid enough to open the door. And suddenly you can’t see the person. Is it an enemy or a friend? Somebody’s there. You know somebody’s there. We got to make himself visible.
“Oh, thank God, it’s you. Phew. I was a fool to open the door.”
That’s the way God is. He’s got to give a sign, something’s got to happen. See? People don’t believe that. That’s the Bible. It’s the Word of the living God. Now:
(21) …but became vain in their [reasonings], and their foolish heart was darkened.
So you know over here where It says: “What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? The answer is no, because God had plainly laid it out before everybody. As Paul said, “This was not done in the corner.”
When you got a man like William Branham, wherein thirty thousand people were saved at one time in South Africa, and they took truck loads and truck loads of wheelchairs and crutches and sticks and what have you, prosthesis of various kinds, down the main street.
Seven truck loads. Ministry no way could stand back and say I guarantee, but nobody could guarantee. Then all the churches stood back.
I’m going to say one thing, if that wasn’t God in evidence, it sure came close. And what will it be when He does come into evidence? Greater than ever. And they’ll turn it down worse, because it seems they could take the piddly little things, the inconsequential, those that could prove nothing but a man’s intellects. Hogwash on your intellects. Fap!
Your so-called smart men are usually insane to begin with. Kids out of the crib that can do mathematics at the age of four usually end up cripples. Not many mighty does God chose, not many brainy, not many anything.
It doesn’t mean He chooses idiots and empties insane institutions either to get His converts. God doesn’t pick that up. He excuses it. But the un-complex can see things. That’s a Christian.
(14) …Is there unrighteousness with God?…
In other words, does God Himself depart from His own Word? Does God now officiate and do things opposite to His Word? Certainly not. “He’s the same yesterday, today, and forever,” but people will not trace it through the Bible. No, they won’t.
(15) For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
(16) So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
(17) For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
Now you tell me that Pharaoh did not have an opportunity when he saw the works of God and his own magicians fail. You show me where Israel didn’t have the opportunity when Elijah stood there with the four hundred prophets of Baal and called their hand and killed the whole bunch of them, showed the power of God, and they still turned to idolatry.
You show me Jesus Christ, he failed too. Stood right there in the presence of these men that knew Moses, and knew the Word of God. Said, “He’s got a devil.” Why? Because he didn’t agree.
You know, disagreement is the most horrible thing in this world, brother/sister. It’s the first step of hate. In fact, disagreement and hate are kindred, one comes from the other. Whether the first or the other, I’m not quite sure. Now that doesn’t mean to agree with folly, to line up with folly. It doesn’t mean to take a false word.
I’m talking about those disagreements in people’s life, where they simply can’t say, “Well, you see it your way and I’ll see it my way.” But they’re not going to do it, because Abel was killed because of a disagreement that went to hate. Over what? God.
You know what? It will split families. It’ll destroy brother and sister, father and mother, husband and wife. We’ve seen it too often. Mustn’t be, but it is.
Now, I was going to read you in John 17, just a verse here. I hope you’re getting this, it’s not too disjointed. All right, let’s look at the 17th chapter and the 4th verse.
(04) I have glorified thee on the earth: [How?] I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
What was the work? It was the Word of God that God had outlined for him. So Paul was as predestinated Seed, in the footsteps of Jesus Christ, he hated iniquity. He could not stand what was against the Gospel. But he didn’t murder anybody from that time on.
He had a spirit of compassion and understanding. A spirit to win people, he was winsome, not loathsome anymore. He was loathsome when he thought he was winsome. Oh, that’s that perverted kind of love.
Now, let’s look at that again.
[53-3] Here he come back in chains of love,
Love of what? Love of the person. Love with the Word. Now Brother Branham says here, “God needs prisoners today who will imprison themselves to His will, to His Word.”
So where does love come from? It’s got to come from that Word. It’s got to spring from that Word. First of all, the love of God absolutely cannot be placed outside of the Word. Now you know what I’m talking about.
He said, “If Abraham was your father, you’d love me.” You’d know that God was my Father. But they hated him, because they had a different word. Now if they’d had His Word, they’d have loved Him, they’d have loved the Father, and they’d have loved each other.
Now they had all kinds of love outside of that, but didn’t cut with God. It was iniquity. Now, I don’t care how far a man gets in sin, how deep, and I don’t care how raved the person is to be a real whirlwind of terrible atrocious living. That person could show some love, some kindness we call love, we call kindness.
That’s good, I’m all for it. But we’re not talking about that this morning, we’re talking about the Love of God shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost. How can you love God and hate that Word that’s been delivered, proven by God to be the Word for this hour?
Now go back in your own minds again. Why did Cain hate Abel? Over the same Word misunderstood, misinterpreted. And you know what? He loved his own interpretation so much, he could kill for it.
And notice he was the first liar, after his father. His father, the serpent lied, then he lied. When God said, “Where is your brother?”
He said, “How do I know?” “Well,” he said, “That jerk just runs around all the time with those crazy revelations. He’s out there somewhere, I guess.”
“Oh yes.” He said, “I know,” He said, God… “His blood is crying right now, do you think fooled me?” Listen, dared to say that in the face of God.
Do you understand me people this morning, when I’m saying? You read your Bibles, you look at this, you hear me preach, but it goes over your head. It doesn’t become real to you. This is a real warfare you’re in, and you better get ready for it.
Paul was set for the defense of the gospel. He needs prisoners of love, loving the Logos, which is literally God Himself expressed and God is Spirit with only two major attributes, Omnipotence and Omniscience.
And that covers everything, everything, everything and doesn’t leave one thing out, because if you’ve got the ability to do it and you know what you want done, that’s everything.
God, being Spirit, could do it, and He manifested all that, in the form of Jesus Christ, who brought the revealed Word, told the people all about Himself, what was going on. He said, “I’ve got to die.”
And they said, “No, no, we don’t accept the death of anybody for the nation. We offer lambs and goats, because God forbade that we give our children the fire and shed blood and all.”
He said, “But hold, here’s something different.”
“Oh,” they said, “We don’t care about that, that’s a mystical something. Who knows, who knows, who knows. This is what we believe. Oh I know Elijah’s got to come, but you know. That doesn’t mean much. We got Jesus, hallelujah.”
Who said you did? Make him a liar and claim you got him? I’ll dwell on that till I die. Either I’m killed or get out of here by some kind of a stroke, one of the two. Who knows?
Notice, the revelation and Christ are One and the revelation is as strong as a rock, it’s unyielding. Let’s go to the Book of Acts. And if I could just read this, I’ll let you go. That is this last little bit here, because we’re not going to get any further, I know that and you know that.
(01) And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except [you] be circumcised after the manner of Moses, [you] cannot be saved. [Who said so? Oh they said so. Who are they? I’d like to know? False prophets, false apostles.]
 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.
They withstood the very man that had the authority, Paul. Because he said. “If any man is a prophet or thinks himself to be, or spiritual, full of the Holy Ghost, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of God.” A vindicated prophet. He said he was.
(03) And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren.
(04) And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and of the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them.
(05) But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying,…
Now notice, they were make believers, partway believers. They’re going to flop their big, “I’m a big Pharisee. Well I came from this school, I came from that school, I’m a PhD. Listen, I tell you, I believe this William Branham, a prophet of God, too, but I’ll tell you what it’s all about. I got my PhD.”
Sure I know that too. It just means that stuff Paul called manure, just piled high and deeper, that’s all. That’s your brains. That’s where they are. Come out of the brains.
(05) …which believed, saying that it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.
You tell me they understood anything of grace? Hogwash! They claimed to be believers in the Pentecostal hour, of the fresh falling of the Holy Spirit, the endowed and endued apostles, and stood up and sneered about it. And you think we’re not going to have that amongst us? You…
Listen, if you think we’re in for a rosy time and we will not be rent by the outside and inside, I’m going to tell you something, you haven’t been hearing me preach. You’re nice people, but there’s something wrong with you. You got cotton in your ears or something. What have you been feeding on?
Come on, brother/sister, if you’re not, if you’re not hated somewhere, not a mark, you can’t be worth anything. Oh come on. Let’s look at the problems.
(07) And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, [you] know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
(08) And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
(09) And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
(10) Now therefore why tempt [you] God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
(11) But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
(12) Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.
(13) And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:
(14) Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. [Namesake.]
(15) And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
(16) After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down…
Now who’s going to build the tabernacle? Not after all the Gentiles come in, that’s not it. It’s being built now.
(16) …and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: [He’s turned to the Gentiles. We’ve got King David. Sure.]
(17) That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
(18) Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world. [Now, they kept on talking here.]
(19) Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:
(20) But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
Now, I’d like you find out exactly where the Bible said, the Gentiles are to abstain from things strangled and from blood. But they said, “That’s the way it is.”
Now there’s the danger of preachers getting together right there. The minute they start adding, they’ll add. Now just hold that, see, I’m not through yet. No, no, not by a jug full. All right.
(21) For Moses of old time in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.
(22) Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:
(23) And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia: [Now I’m not saying it’s bad, to abstain from that, I’m just saying watch what people do.]
(24) Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, [Went out from us and troubled you with words] subverting your souls, [Notice subverting your souls. Notice how they said it] saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:
They said, “We didn’t give any. They went out from us and we didn’t send them out to tell that.”
I wonder if they had any business sending anybody out, outside of the Holy Ghost. Now I’m not saying, the Holy Ghost wasn’t there helping to send people out, but I’m letting you know the trouble came in at the very first.
And if you read history you will find that in the First Church age, before the apostles had even died off, according, I don’t know if its true, but according to history they were fighting over infant baptism.
We got a problem when it comes to the Word. Oh yes, one Word on, one word off. Now I’m laying it out where the prophet laid it out, to you to help you understand. It’s dangerous.
(25) It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved [brothers] Barnabas and Paul,
(26) Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(27) We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth.
(28) For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
Now, I don’t know how they got the mind of the Holy Ghost but it’s very possible they did. But it’s very possible, we’ll show you, there could be some but not perfectly in the mind of Christ. Now watch.
(29) That [you] abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well. [Now that’s not much to put upon a people.]
But now let’s go a little further, and let’s go to Galatians the… let’s see. Oh we’ll go to Galatians the 2nd chapter and we’ll read there. And Paul is speaking and He said,
(01) Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.
(02) And I went up by revelation, and [spoke to] them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
(03) But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:
(04) And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, [Now Paul’s telling the story that happened] who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
Now you see, they tried to get, fourteen years after Paul received the revelation he went to Jerusalem and a bunch of Judiazers was already mixed with the people. In other words, they reverted back to their old religion, the same as this bunch, that are called Branhamites, will go back to Pentecost.
And I got my mind blown yesterday when a man phoned me and told me a certain brother I esteem very, very highly has gone, he’s put church order out of his church. Speak in tongues, I guess, on the floor, and everything else. It’s not suppose to be. That’s mayhem, that’s havoc. So where are they going? They’re right back to Pentecostals. Not Pentecost as the Pentecost of God.
(04) And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, [Now notice, false brethren. So there’s true brethren and false brethren.] who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus that they might bring us [back] into bondage: [The Church Age book goes into that very thoroughly.]
(05) To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour;…
Well, what were they subject to? Chains of love. The Word of God. How could you dare to say you loved anybody with the love of God, unless you were right in that Word? Now I know there’s motivation, brother/sister, I understand that perfectly.
We’re not talking strictly in the lines of mechanical, we’re talking in lines of the mechanical. It’s really of God. God’s obligated to use that as a conduit of the Holy Ghost. And then you as its super outlet, because what’s in your soul comes through your spirit and dominates your flesh. So you know where the Word is.
No you’ve got to be subject to the Word inwardly and in obedience, too. Well what good is inward subjugation if you’ve got the wrong mechanics? Do you follow what I am saying?
It’s so hard for people to understand it, they think I don’t believe in love. Look I believe in mushy love, almost prostituted love, just get loving for God’s sake. Do something nice. But we’re not talking to just nice people and people that need to be nice.
We’re talking concerning a reality where the wrong division blows it and puts a spirit on you that makes you misunderstand entirely. So I love God, I worship, I do this, and then kill. And they’re coming to it.
You think they’re not? They’re coming to it brother/sister. They’re coming to it because as the Pentecostals has brought in ecumenism, they’re all speaking in tongues.
I’ve nothing against those brothers. God bless them, it’s fine by me what they do, just don’t do it around me. They’ll close up churches like ours, don’t worry. They may have to close us up first. I don’t know… God will give us strength I suppose, somehow.
(06) But of these who seemed to be somewhat, whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man’s person: [How do you like them apples? Do you think Paul wasn’t a rough customer?] for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:
(07) But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; [That simply means, he went to the Jews and stayed with them, though the door was open to the Gentiles. Paul left the Jews and went to the Gentiles, period.]
(08) For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles: [He explains what I just said. Good thing I read the Bible, now you know what I’m talking about.]
(09) And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, [Who seemed to be pillars?] perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
(10) Only they would that we should remember the poor;… [Now this time, they don’t say about the blood and the strangling and all those things, do they?] which I also was forward to do.
(11) But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face,…
Aw Paul, you blew it. You dared to stand up to your brother. What a horrible spirit you got. Now I know a little bit about Paul, because I’ve had double barrels of that, by letter, by telephone, by innuendo, by everything else.
I have a spirit of hell, because I dare to believe in what I preach here. And if I would say I am wrong and you’re right, I’d soon have a spirit of God. But they can lie, and say everything they want, and they got a nice spirit. Is that so?
Now the gloves are off, eh? And they’ve been off for a long time, because I’m not backing up. Because I want to ask one question, Who Appeared and when, and why? That’s what we preach here.
You figure from there, brother/sister. They believe what we believe exactly. Then what spirit is motivating them to make the claims and what they say? I’d like to know.
Just because somebody thinks he’s as nice as Jesus Christ doesn’t necessary mean that I think he’s that way. Just because some of you men think you’re God’s gift to women doesn’t mean your wife thinks that way, and visa versa. I hope nobody here fits that description, because that’s worse than fornication, that’s adultery.
(11) …I withstood him [Peter] to the face, because he was to be blamed.
(12) For before that certain came from James, [Now listen] he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, [That bunch came down] he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
Like, he denied the Cross, see? I’m not mad at Peter, I’m just telling you, come on here, we’re all human beings, brothers. We’ll do far worse then this. But I want you to know there’s something here.
Somebody’s got to have backbone, somebody’s got to get to a place. And I don’t think it was just William Branham. I think you and I must come some place too.
(13) And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
That was the end of Barnabas. Paul said, “I can’t stand a quitter,” he said, “John Mark quit.” He said, “You quit.” He said, “Forget it.” How can two walk together except they be agreed? I got a quote on that, maybe.
Can a man who believes in all the Word of God have unity with them who just believe part of the Word of God? God wants separators. Oh Paul, you had it right there, boy.
(14) But when I saw that they walked not uprightly [Remember, Jesus was anointed above all men because he loved uprightness.] according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why [do you] compel… the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?
Now here’s a man that went back on the revelation, temporarily. John went back on his revelation temporarily. He said, “Are you really the Christ?” There can be ups and downs and swings of moods amongst us. That’s right. I don’t deny that, but there’s got to be a Tie post somewhere.
Let’s go to 1 Corinthians 10. Oh my. I’ll be pretty quick now, honestly I will. But I got to get this done because we can’t lose our thought. Okay, now here’s what Paul said when he talks about idolatry and the eating of things sacrificed to idols.
(14) Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
(15) I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.
(16) The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? [In other words, you go through a formula. You go through a ceremony. You go through a rite that means something. You do the same with idols.]
(17) For we being many are one bread, and one body: we are all partakers of that one bread.
(18) Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?
(19) What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? [No. The idol doesn’t exist, there’s no gods there. There’s no sacrifice there.]
(20) But I say, the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that [you] should have fellowship with devils.
(21) [You] cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: [you] cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils.
(22) Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?
There were some people doing things that were absolutely an abomination, as the Roman Catholic church does right now. Their whole setup is wrong, and the Protestants in the same boat.
(23) All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
(24) Let no man seek his own, but every man another’s…
(25) [Whatever] is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:
In other words, in the butcher’s shop where they’d take the sacrificed animals, were offered to gods, and they’d cut them up and sell them. For conscience sake don’t ask questions, just buy the meat and eat it. You say, “Hey, did Paul talk like that?” What do you think he’s saying?
(26) For the earth is the Lord’s, and the fulness thereof. [So you bless it in Jesus name and claim it for God, because you don’t know.]
(27) If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake. [Don’t bug yourself over those things.]
(28) …if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord’s, and the fulness thereof:
In other words, if they prostitute it then you leave it. So I can’t eat that because my brother doesn’t understand. All the more conforming to a Word, to save somebody’s conscience, to help him, but in this hour you’re full grown. Even Paul had to rebuke the Hebrews. You’re still children, you ought to be teachers.
Ought to have men right now come right behind me in this pulpit, and I’m not talking about Brother Klassen. I’m talking about you men. You won’t get the chance unless I let you have it, though, because this is my pulpit.
Come right behind me and be able to teach the very things I’m teaching with an understanding that people can understand. You go out there and tell others. Whether you’ve been taught right or wrong, you should be able to do that. Because you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t believe I was right. See?
(29) Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another man’s conscience?
“Well, just do it because you want to be, you know, nice and kind.” You see, that’s real love right there. Sacrifice which you know you can do. That’s bearing and forbearing. Not that you have to but you go ahead and do that, that’s the extra mile. Turning the cheek, those things.
(30) For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?
I don’t care who it was offered to. Offer it to devils all you want. I buy it down here, and I take it home, bless it in the Name of the Lord, because God gave it. The devil didn’t give it, the devil just prostitutes it. And I take it home and cook it and eat it. They didn’t say that at the conference in Jerusalem.
I want to ask you a question. Who had the mind of God, several men or one man? There’s your picture right there. The man that breaks It down and shows you. Shows you not to be skittish and not how to out smart anything, but shows you how the Word within the framework always works out. Get it outside, you’ve got a bunch of perversion every time.
(31) Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
(32) Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:
(33) Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
Well, how could you come and kowtow to anybody and get anybody–that’s just anybody–what they believe and back away all the time, and get anybody saved? They’d say, “Well that bird there, he isn’t convinced in his own mind what he’s got.” Fap!
I’m more convinced in my own mind then he is, so who needs his?” No, brother/sister. We’re not here to lay eggs, rotten eggs especially, no hen can bring out. Let’s take a look at what 1 Peter says, you’ll get the picture?
1 Peter 1:22. Now It says here,
(22) Seeing [you] have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that [you] love one another with a pure heart fervently:
Now It tells you right there you’ve obeyed the truth. What truth? The truth of the revealed Word in that hour when you’ve got baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and full of the Holy Ghost.
Now with that you have the unfeigned love of brethren and you love fervently. Why? You’re born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible.
There’s a corruptible seed you can be born of. And you’ll have every evidence, because you’ve got reality. Looks like the real love, the real joy, the real peace, the real everything, but it can’t be if it’s a wrong word, brother/sister, understand.
You’ve get a mule and a horse, breeding together, they’ll show the hybrid qualities every single time. Brother Branham said, “We’re thoroughbreds, we’ve got one line coming from God.”
Listen, uncorruptible, by the Word of God which lives and abide forever. Which Word lives and abide forever? The true, revealed, unadulterated Word of Almighty God. Listen, the church is built upon that, brother/sister. And she’s rock hard, she doesn’t deviate one little split-second from it.
Oh, we move a little bit here and there, because the revelation gets more complete. We move back more and more in dead center. One of these days, there’s going to be a Bride that knows the Word of God, knows who She is, and what’s Her place, as we’ve tried to teach here, but as the prophet taught us, vindicated by God.
There’s going to be a Bride. And I say again, if we’re not Bride, there’s a Bride out there somewhere brother/sister, so tread gently and softly. But as you do, stay with that Word, because if you deviate it shows that something is missing somewhere.
Look it, they hated Paul for one thing. Not the way he lived, although that had a bit it do with it, because he didn’t wash pans and pots and things like that. You know what I mean, sacrifice live animals. But they couldn’t stand his teaching. And Jesus said, “Which of you convinced me wrong in one work? Tell me one work.”
And they said, “Oh it isn’t your works. Will you just shut up and listen to us, and you’d fit right in the picture.”
And he said, “I can’t do it, because the very works indicate that what I speak is from the One who’s speaking to Me. It’s proven to you, if you’d have known Moses and Abraham, you’d have known Me.”
And they said, “You’ve got to have a devil, because we’re Abraham’s children.”
They were of the devil themselves, and they branded Jesus of the devil. Couldn’t even tell their own spirit. You talk about deception and the razor’s edge in the last days, the two spirits, brother/sister, let’s understand. I’m not trying to pull anybody down, I’m trying to show you something.
Lies in a little gift of teaching, doesn’t lie in me as a person or my life. I’ve never claimed anything before anybody, but I’ll…stand just where I’m standing, on that Word. That’s where it goes.
Thy Word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Why? Because there’s a life coming out of it. And it’s not what people tell that life is, it’s what This says It is. You watch. You watch, there’ll be a Bride that get out of here by the grace of God.
Heavenly Father, always taking so much time, but we know Lord, that what have we got in eternity; time, time, time and times. And we don’t take enough time even now, coming together to study your Word, word by word. Say it too fast, people can’t get it, say it too hard at times, it shocks people. I don’t like that too much.
It’d be nicer if we could just take maybe twenty five minutes on each little word. Trace it through kindly with a dozen and one illustration. But Lord, I don’t think we can do better then going into Your Word like we’ve tried to do this morning, Scripture by Scripture, even chapter by chapter. And it’s Your Word Lord we read.
I trust that It was opened to us this morning by Your Spirit, helping us to know, oh God where we stand. This is the last hour. Judgment’s in the land Lord.
So much, oh God, so much, Lord just so much is. How could we know it all? But we can know what we’re supposed to know. How could we live It all? By your Spirit. As Paul said, “I’ve be crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me.” It’s going to take your faith Lord, to do it, as Paul said it took.
So help us this morning Lord, to learn to get out of the way, be absolutely bound over, and sold over to you Lord. Whatever that Word wants, we want to know the revelation and we want to live it, moment by moment.
Oh God, as the prophet so solemnly said back there in the Old Testament and in the New also, quoting, that our breath is in Your hands, and “In You we live and move and have our being.” As another one said, “There’s one step betwixt me and death.”
There isn’t anybody here that could step off a curb and get hit by a bus or something and get killed, wouldn’t matter. One step in the wrong direction and fall off a cliff, just one step Lord. We realize these things Father.
And we need to be more serious, sober, about the Word which has been revealed in this hour. Not to make It a toy or a plaything or something mental, somewhere It gives us some kind of pre-eminence.
But God if It doesn’t give You all the pre-eminence, then surely then we know there is something that just isn’t the Holy Spirit, or at least not in the measure of His free will in our lives, as it ought to be.
So forgive us, oh God. We humbly plead, all of us this morning, in our hearts, in our minds Lord, ask You to forgive us of every single sin. And help us now to walk in righteousness, dividing Your Word, and to enjoy this life Lord, in a spirit of relaxation and peace and goodness.
Knowing Lord, that You never made us in vain, Lord, You didn’t make us here to be in the thralldom of the enemy.
[End of tape recording]