Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father, we’re grateful that we always could count on Your Presence, by the fact that You are omniscient and omnipotent, but we realize in this hour as in the Exodus from Egypt into Canaan’s land that You came down to be with Your prophet.
And then when Your prophet was off the scene, You moved the people in Yourself Lord, into the promised land and we know that our Joshua of this hour is the Lord Jesus Christ himself. And we appreciate that so much; the Holy Spirit doing the work, the Pillar of Fire leading us onward.
We pray tonight, as we study Your Word, It shall… the very Life within It shall feed our souls, and enlighten our hearts and our minds and give us that extraordinary life Lord, which is of You in this particular hour to change mortality to immortality Lord.
And we bring forth the dead out of the ground to take people away in a Rapture. We know that’s got to happen to somebody because it’s Your Word: it’s THUS SAITH THE LORD. The prophet already told us that the Shout was made available to us, everything under the Seals and the Thunders that was requisite to put us in the Rapture; we already had.
And went on to tell us, we were already into the Resurrection. So Father, we believe tonight that is true and whatsoever, therefore, is necessary; the Life of the Word coming forth, that will come forth and we count ourselves a part of It in Jesus Christ’s Name, Amen.
You may be seated.
Now before I get into a study that’s… and no doubt we’ve taken passages already out of the Message that Brother Branham brought, Does God [Ever] Change His Mind About His Word; I mentioned, but I can’t remember whether I just talked to the church here or it went out on a tape and I mentioned that I knew something was either as Brother Branham often said, “Fixing to happen.”
Which is true, something was in the making to happen or we were already into it, and I never said, anything further than that and that sounds kind of mysterious and I don’t like being mysterious, because I’m not a prophet.
Not that prophets are mysterious; they make things clear. But what I had in mind at that time was that I knew, and that’s over a year ago, I’m sure now, I knew within my heart that as we were into the Shout and the Message which was given to us and concluded twenty-five years ago must have run its course to the extent that we were well within the Resurrection.
And of course, I was looking perhaps, waiting, I wasn’t looking so much as I was waiting, from what I felt in my heart that there’d be something in Brother Branham’s Message to us or there’d be something appear in the natural, which always types the spiritual. And so I laid it to rest and thought nothing more of it; looking that somebody or somehow we would know that.
But you’ll notice in the Message and the one we just concluded: Easter Seal, in there we found that Brother Branham said, “We were already in the Resurrection.”
And so evidently what I was impressed with was something in the subconscious; Brother Branham having said it, but it hadn’t meant anything too much to me; I had not taken it in its literal sense until we went into that particular Message.
So, if you wonder what was in my mind, I might as… I’ve told you now so, if it had caused you a problem, I don’t want any problem with it because that’s exactly what it was. And I couldn’t say anything until I had something from the Message or something that was genuinely indicative of the fact that we are in It.
But actually looking at what Brother Branham said in the Rapture tape: “That Jesus does all three in descending, which was Shout, Voice and Trumpet.”
We know from the fact of what he said and what we have today; we definitely are into the Resurrection and we are into the Rapture, because already the One who is to do It has taken over the full authority to do It and is in process.
Now that does not require us to begin to look for signs and anything extra which we’re prone to do and I’m as prone to do that as anybody. It leads us in the place where we believe what God said.
And as… remember the definition that came from the Word concerning Abraham and his Faith toward God, his attitude, his understanding, his position, was that God who raises the dead and calleth those things which are not as though they were.
So at the time of the Resurrection which is now; God calls those things which are not as though they were. Which you’ll notice is what the apostle Paul did in the 8th chapter of the Book of Romans where he said, “Whom you’ve justified, them he also glorified.”
So we see the perfect plan of Almighty God laid out before us and like Abraham we can stand steady if we want to. Now it’s within our privilege to do so, to stay with the Word of God and call those things which are not as though they were because now we’re perfectly justified in doing it.
So all right, with that cleared up and in case that was on a tape and somebody out there got a hold of it, which no doubt if it went out they would get a hold of it, many people would get a hold of it; I wanted to just clear it up to you that it had… my thinking had to do with the Resurrection and Brother Branham had already stated that to us, that we were into It already.
Now, getting into Does God [Ever] Change His Mind About His Word, I started on page 14, because remember, in that time, particular time many people were being recognized as to their calling and ordained as Brother Branham prayed for them, although they were not a part of the Branham Tabernacle or sent out by Brother Branham or the church.
And so anyway, Brother Branham goes on and he takes his reading from the Book of Numbers the 22nd chapter, verse 31.
(31) [And] …the Lord opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the Lord standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.
Does God Ever Change His Mind About His Word 65-04-18E
 And Brother Branham says: Now, in the reading of this… in the reading of this, to build a context around it, I want to take the subject: Does God Ever Change His Mind About His Word?
 That’s quite a text, and it’s a great Truth that we ought to understand. Can God say anything and then say, “I’m sorry I said it”? Can God take His Word back, after He said It?
 Now, in this statement here, the reason I chose this statement was because it’s one of the statements of the Bible that a reader, trying to see, or try to say that God does change His mind, this would be more like that He changed His mind than in any place in the Bible, I know of; because He told Balaam one thing and then told him another.
All right now; that’s true. But let’s just take another couple of Scriptures where is seems very apparent that God changed His Mind such as in Genesis 6:5-7.
(05) And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was [evil] only evil continually.
(06) And it repented the LORD that he made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
(07) And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowl… of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
In other words, I’m sorry that I made them and I should not have made them. That sounds like He’s definitely changed His Mind about everything, and of course, that’s not true.
Now let’s go to 2 Kings, we’ll take a look at that later on, I just want to read this, 2 Kings the 20th chapter, and in verses 1-11. We find the story of Hezekiah who was sick, actually the Lord said, “Set thy house in order because you’re going to die and not live”.
And of course, Hezekiah began to pray and he prayed according to his heart, how that he believed God, believed His Word. And so the prophet was told in verse 5, to go and tell Hezekiah,
(05) …Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the Lord.
(06) And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; [which we know that God did.]
So there’s another couple of references, and no doubt there’s others, wherein it appears in the Bible that God actually changed His Mind about His Word.
In other words, He said one thing and then He said another as Brother Branham says here. This would be more like He changed His Mind because He told Balaam one thing, then told Him another.
 …now, many people [have] tried to make Balaam just… oh, a soothsayer, or something. But Balaam was not a soothsayer; he was a prophet of the Lord.
Okay. Let’s just look at that as a prophet of God, and so we go back to Numbers the 22nd chapter and verses, 6-13. And here is what you’ll notice that Balak has sent a word to Balaam to come against the children of Israel.
Now evidently, Balak knew that Balaam was able to foretell events. And he would tell events to such a degree of accuracy that anytime he told something; it actually came to pass.
And so then there’s no doubt that Balak began putting an emphasis upon this ability that was not justified, because he felt then that all Balaam had to do was to reach out to the source of his information and the power behind it, which evidently the source of information had power to bring that information to pass and then he would… then having come to pass, Balak would say now, “Look, we’ve got a problem here.
These Israelites are descending upon us like grasshoppers upon the grass. They’ve defeated everything within many miles. And we’ve got a problem.
Now we know exactly that you are able to contact this great authority and this great power and so why don’t you come on down here and I’ll pay you a king’s ransom that you will curse these people.” Now you know that’s not hard for people to believe something like that.
I remember years ago, that I was dealing with a brother; I could name his name but it doesn’t really matter, his name is Charlie Feder. And he lives around there… he was living around Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and he had a motel. It was… I don’t know what it was exactly, but he had this motel. And he wanted to sell it.
And he never could sell the thing. And one day a fellow came by and I won’t mention his name either, he’s deceased, and he was a very carnal individual and he would become Brother Branham’s enemy. Anyway, this fellow came by and he prophesied for Charlie that the building would sell.
Well, the building sold. And so this man got very, very enamored with this fellow that I knew to be a complete fake and a fraud. And so I challenged Charlie.
I said, “Charlie, I want to ask you a question. Did this man’s prophecy bring this building to sell or did God simply let this man in on a secret; what God would do for you?”
Now, of course, the second part is the answer. I’m asking you; how many of you people would be duped tonight like this Charlie was and Balak was, because there’s a prophet in the land; that you think the prophet of himself had something when the prophet of himself had nothing. See, there’s a big difference.
That’s what’s wrong today with people in these ministries which we’ll get into. People began looking at them, as though; “Hey, they’re really somebody.” Act as though the power was theirs and they could do what they wanted.
Maybe, let you understand why: “Many will come in that day and say, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied and cast out devils and done wonderful things.” Say now… so Balak said, “Here,” said, “now Balaam, I know from previous experience; you’re really somebody.”
(06) Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I [know not] for I wot [not] that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou curses[d] is cursed.
(07) And the elders of Moab and the elders of Midian departed [from the rewards] with the rewards of divination in their hand; and they came unto Balaam, and [spoke] unto him the words of Balak.
(08) And he said… Lodge here this night, and I will bring you word again, as the LORD shall speak unto me: and the princes of Moab abode with Balaam.
(09) And God [said] …unto Balaam, What… are these [men] with thee… with thee?
(10) And Balaam said unto God, Balak the son of Zippor, king of Moab, hath sent unto me, saying,
(11) Behold, there is a people come out of Egypt, which covereth the face of the earth: [and I’ll come and curse them for me] peradventure I shall be able to overcome them, and drive them out.
(12) And God said unto Balaam, Thou shalt not go with them; thou shalt not curse the people: for they are blessed.
(13) And Balaam rose up in the morning, and said unto the princes of Balak, Get you into your land: for the LORD refuseth to give me leave to go with you.
(14) And the princes of Moab rose, and… went [back] …to Balak, and said, Balaam refuse[d] to come with us. [and so on]
Now, Numbers 23:1-12.
(01) And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me… seven oxen and seven rams.
(02) And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram. [Notice in there the offerings were perfectly true. One, a blood sacrifice for sins and one, the ram unto the Coming of the Lord… you know.]
(03) And Balaam said unto Balak, Stand by thy burnt offering, and I will go: peradventure the Lord will come to meet me: and whatsoever he sheweth me I will tell thee. And he went to a high place.
And a… now, the ‘high place’, of course, is entirely unscriptural. The high place; this is where idolatry always comes. It’s kind of like the Psalm; “Unto the hills around will I lift up my longing eyes’. The song is even sung concerning it; unto the hills around do I lift up my longing eyes, from whence cometh my help.”
And you see, that’s actually, a pagan understanding. The Psalmist was not saying unto the hills around you I lift up my longing eyes, as though he were saying, I am looking up there to the high and exalted, elevated places, you know, for help. It’s really a question mark.
Will I look to the high places for God? No, He’s not on a high place or some grove or someplace where you want to put Him. He’s where He is. And you better find out where He is and come to Him on His terms, not try to make your own.
Well, you see, Balaam, Balaam goes up there to the high place, you can see this guy is fooling with, with problems. He wants to play both… evidently, both sides of the fence. So he goes up to the high place.
(04) And God met Balaam: and he said unto him, I have prepared seven altars, and I have offered… every altar a bullock and a ram.
(05) And the LORD put a word in Balaam’s mouth… said, Return unto Balak, [when] thus [shalt thou] speak. [Notice, He put a word in his mouth.]
(06) And he returned unto him, and… he stood by [the sacrifice] …burnt sacrifice, he, and all the princes of Moab.
(07) And he took up his parable, and said, Balak the king of Moab hath brought me from Aram, out of the mountains of the east, saying, Come, curse me Jacob, and come, defy Israel.
(08) How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed?
See, that’s exactly what this old boy wanted. Why he said, “You… you… you got ability. You know, you’re a great man. I’ve seen what can happen. Now, come on, get with it”.
Remember, Brother Branham warned you about something like that? You won’t get with it; you better watch it.
(08) [And…] How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? …defy, whom [God] hath not defied?
(09) For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations.
(10) Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his! [Well, it wasn’t.]
(11) And Balak said unto Balaam, What hast thou done unto me? I took thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast blessed them altogether.
(12) And he answered and said, Must I… Must I not take heed to speak that which the Lord hath put in my mouth?
All right, with that we go to Numbers 23, especially again, verse 5. And there’s another place, and it also 12. And Number 5; he says.
(05) …Return unto Balak, and thus thou shalt speak. [Now he’s going to make him speak. And notice he says]
(12) [The words] …which the Lord hath put in my mouth?
Okay, let’s go over here to Jeremiah and see if there’s any difference between what Balaam is into prophesying different from Jeremiah.
Now, Jeremiah 1:9.
(09) [Then the Lord came] …the Lord put [his hand forth], and touched my mouth. And the Lord said, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
And then over in Exodus 4:10-12, concerning Moses.
(10) And Moses said unto the Lord, O [Lord] my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither [hitherto] heretofore, nor since [hast] thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and… a slow tongue.
(11) And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man’s mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the Lord?
(12) Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and [will] teach thee what thou shalt say.
All right. So what we’re looking at here as Brother Branham said,
 [That this man] Balaam was not just a soothsayer; [or a diviner or something other] he was, [literally and actually] a prophet of the Lord.
And you’ll notice at that particular time he was certainly filling the office of a prophet of the Lord, though he was not in the same category and realm, as was Moses. In fact, Moses was the one true prophet of God because he was completely vindicated to Israel, the seed of God.
And he was vindicated to the extent that he was the one who was going to bring the Word from Mount Sinai, bring Israel the Word, which they needed to go into the land; which Word separated them from every single other person.
That’s why you’ll notice, the Bride, is truly a separated people, in this last hour as it goes into the Millennium.
All right, now, we look over here and we see the book of Joshua, and in Joshua 13:22.
(22) Balaam also the son of Beor, the soothsayer, did the children of Israel slay with the sword among them that were slain by them.
Now you notice in here, contrary to what Brother Branham has said, “That this man was not a soothsayer”. He was a called a soothsayer at that particular time.
Now notice Numbers 23:23.
(23) Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
So, you’re seeing here that what this man did, though he’s called a ‘soothsayer’ and another place a ‘diviner’; his prophecy could not fall under that order, as though it were anything but an actual genuine Word of the Living Lord.
Now also, this would be based on Numbers 22, I believe, and 7, as I look this up and we find here then.
(07) …the elders of Moab and the elders of Midian departed with the rewards of divination in their hand; and they came unto Balaam, and [spoke] unto him the words of Balak.
Now the word ‘diviner’, or really a ‘soothsayer’, and it’s not found very often in the Bible, is the word in the Hebrew, ‘Kasam’ which means ‘to determine by lot or scroll’. And it involves as it were, something which is magical; casting of lots and doing particular things, you know, like that.
Now, we might see something along that line, in the book of Ezekiel, chapter 21, just to give us some insight if we can get some insight here, 21-30 and let me see.
(21) For the king of Babylon stood at the parting of the way, at the head of the two ways, to use divination: [and] he made his arrows bright, he consulted with images, [and] he looked in the liver. [In other words, this is using parts of animals or human beings to divine by; there’s certain things they can figure out by looking.]
(22) At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in… slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gate… to cast a mount… to build a fort. [Now this fellow, of course, he’s not a Christian; he’s not an Israelite.]
(23) And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
(24) Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, [and you should] be taken with the hand.
(25) And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
How far do I want to go here? Okay.
(26) Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown; this shall not be the same: exalt him [that’s] low, and abase him that is high.
(27) I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it [to] him.
(28) And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:
(29) Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
(30) Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? [That’s the sword.] I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
Now you’ll notice in here that Israel has taken a combination of idolatry, as well as, the true Word of the Living God.
And in this particular time, you will find a prophet Ezekiel who was a true prophet of Almighty God, and as it was as Brother Branham brought it out at the time of Michaiah; there were many prophets in the land; true Israelites, all right, and what they said was according to the Word.
They were… they were right according to the Word, but there were prophesies in there where God had said something which He could not take back. So you see here, the land is already corrupted to the place where God is going to remove Israel and take it down into Babylon. So we see a corruption has set in.
Now also over here in Micah, I believe it is the 3rd chapter, and 6-12.
(06) Therefore [that] night shall be unto you… therefore night shall be unto you, that [you] shall not have a vision; and it [should] be dark unto you, that you shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them.
(07) Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: [Now you see, there is two groups in there: two peoples.] yea, they shall… cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.
(08) But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression… to Israel his sin.
(09) Hear this, I pray you, ye heads of the house of Jacob, and princes of the house of Israel, that abhor judgment, and pervert all equity.
(10) They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity. [Now this is of course, because they’ve destroyed the Word of God; they’ve taken away.]
(11) The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us.
(12) Therefore shall Zion for your sake be plowed as a field… Jerusalem shall become heaps, and the mountain of the house as the high places of the forest.
Now that is the same thing that happens at the end time in Babylon. You got a pernicious condition in there where you find that the people have sold themselves into idolatry.
And yet there is prophecy that can and does go forth and there’s… there’s also those that are not the true servants of Almighty God and you can place them at the end time, literally as diviners.
So, Brother Branham is actually saying here then, that though this man was not the ‘true’ prophet of God; he was ‘truly’ a prophet of God and he genuinely had a gift from God and his prophecy is still coming to pass, but you will notice, that he did not hold his position because he was not the true prophet of that hour.
And you’ll see him go on down and… and you’ll notice that he couldn’t curse Israel, but what he does; he comes and fights against them and in fighting against them, now listen, to fight against them he had to go back on the very Word of God that he knew was true.
Now remember, in Toronto, I preached the sermon where Brother Branham says, “They know better.” And if I’ve ever preached any sermon that I know is a hundred percent accurate and anointed of God; it’s that one. [They Know Better, July 5, 1991, Mississauga, Ontario] and because I wondered why he could say, “They know better.”
Now what I read to you condemns every Catholic and every Protestant that stands apart from this Word. Now whether you were there or not doesn’t matter; you can get the tape.
Now you got the same thing right here; this man knew better. See? Because he was not simply a diviner, though he slipped to it: You understand what I’m saying? And you got the very same thing right today.
The people with genuine gifts are not diviners or soothsayers, but you’ll notice, they come under the category as Brother Branham said, “Methodist, Baptist, witchcraft”.
So he’s telling you here, this man genuinely brought forth a prophecy that’s coming to pass right today. But remember, he was not a Word prophet. And not being a Word prophet he had gotten only so far which was the rudiments of worship. But when the light came; any worship that the Midianites and the Moabites had would be in vain.
Now I’m getting ahead of myself, but don’t let that bother you.
Now let’s go ahead then and read a little further; 69.
 Now, we’ll kind of get the outline of the Message, first.
But I want to take and show you because some of you might say, “Well, all right, the Scripture distinctly called him a diviner; the wages of divination. So how are you going to square that?”
Well, you start taking money for a ministry; you are nothing but a diviner. Well, come on. See that’s why we’re so careful here, and try to be careful concerning the financial things.
 Now, we’ll kind of get the outline… Israel was in their journey… going to Palestine, [having come] from Egypt. And the Lord was with them… Every enemy that raised up before Israel was moved out of the way, for God said He would send hornets before them and would drive out the enemy as long as they walked in obedience to His command. The job was never too big. The Amalekites, the giants of the day, meant nothing to Israel…
Now where did the giants come from? The giants came from the lineage of the serpent and the genes are still there.
Now why do you think today the men in America could sit in a little narrow seat like this in the opera, it’s got to have a seat like this in the opera house. It’s not just because their butts are three… five feet across instead of eighteen inches or twelve inches or eleven or what it is.
They’re big men; now a days. They’re big; everything… everything is gargantuan; almost monolithic. So you can see what’s happening; is the fact that they’re the serpent seed, is coming back in the genes as never before.
Of course, mind you, as far as the genes are concerned making their size that’s not particularly much; the fact of their brilliance and what they’re doing and the hideous things that go with this generation, show you the serpent’s in full charge; which we will look at in a little while here if we get enough time tonight.
 Now, the giants… meant nothing to Israel, though… the Israelites were small men in [stature], but they were walking in THUS SAITH THE LORD. So no matter what the opposition was, God always saw that His words of promise never ever failed…
Okay, let’s go over here to 1 Samuel then, the 14th chapter, and just check that out. And in 14:6 it says:
(06) And Jonathan said to the young man that bare his armour, Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be… the Lord will work for us: for there is no restraint to the Lord to save by many or by few.
That’s exactly what Brother Branham said about Moses. He went down to Egypt to deliver Israel; a one man army leading a little burro and his wife sat upon it with the two kids; one kid on each hip.
“Where are you going?”
“I’m going down to take over Egypt; going to bring the Israelites.”
“You going to do it?”
“How you going to do it?”
“God’s with me.”
Now you see the same vision in the day of Saul, Jonathan and David, is the same vision that where Brother Branham is talking about here when Israel went up. Now, now watch now.
 And Israel of the Old Testament is a type of the Bride of the New Testament, coming up out of… the world, marching on the road to Canaan… or the Canaan that we go to, which is the Millennium.
All right. Now, let’s just take a picture of that where you and I stand today. We’re going to go to Revelation chapter 18 to do it, and in Revelation 18:1-5.
(01) And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
(02) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Now notice, the time that Egypt fell was the time that Israel moved out. Did you hear what I said? You weren’t listening. The time that Egypt fell was the time that Israel moved out. I’m talking now about matching the same slot: their exodus with ours.
So what about Babylon? Babylon falls when the Bride moves out. You say, “Well, I don’t know about that.” Well, how’s your typing going to come out, otherwise? How are you going to put your time slots in there?
Now, ‘is fallen’ and notice that the falling is a spiritual declension; they go right into a complete spiritual tailspin because there’s nothing in there left to stop her. She becomes completely committed to the devil.
Now let’s keep reading.
(03) For all nations [are] drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
In other words, now, Babylon which is the harlot church system is running every single thing from soup to nuts and back again. It controls everybody and everything. See?
(04) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
Now how did they come out of Egypt? They came out of Egypt with the prophet and the Pillar of Fire. Now how are they going to do any different? You can’t do different, because God is a one-minded God and you can’t budge Him.
That’s why it’s the stupidest thing in the world to try to change God’s Mind. You can’t do it. You got to change your mind. See, okay.
(04) [Now] …Come out of her, my people, [and] be not partakers of her sins, …that ye receive not of her plague…
(05) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Okay, now let’s just take a look at this Babylonian condition; it’s over in the 3rd chapter of Revelation, beginning at verse 14.
(14) And unto the [messenger] of the church [which is] of… [Laodicea] write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Now remember, remember absolutely that this is the ‘people’s rights’ and you notice we’ve gone through the ‘people’s rights’ in America and literally in the world, to what are now we’re looking at ‘individual rights.’
And from people’s rights now means ‘the judgment of nations to the individuals for everybody must appear before God and give an account’. There’s not one of us, as individuals, not standing before the White Throne tonight. Now let’s understand that; what we’re talking about.
(15) I know thy works… thou art neither cold nor hot: I would [you were] cold or hot.
In other words, you can’t wake up to the hour in which you live. You know something is going on. You know right now judgment’s going to fall. But they’re all saying, “Millions now living will never die.” That’s a lie! Millions can’t get into the ark. So don’t give into any stupid thinking that’s in the church today.
(17) [Now] because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing;
That tells you the church system is running everything. There’s nothing they don’t have their fingers in. Oh, how the state loves to cry against the church; that’s a joke.
The church is already running things and you watch what happens to these mealy-mouthed jerks that are in the Senate and the Congress. So-called… you sure better watch those so-called born again ones. They’re the ones you better watch.
(17) Because thou sayest, I am… increased… and knowest not… you’re wretched… miserable… poor… blind, and naked.
And the word ‘wretched’ means like a beggar standing there begging. And America says, “It’s a rich nation”; it’s bankrupt. Huh, [inaudible] listen to the people crying in America; forget sending anything overseas, take care of the people at home and that’s the truth. Charity begins at home.
The church doesn’t even send a love offering overseas or anywhere until its own people are taken care of. America’s denied the faith; hundred percent.
(18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that [you may] be rich; …white raiment, that [you may] be clothed, …the shame of [your] nakedness do not appear; [It’s appeared all right.] …anoint thine eyes with eye-salve, [Because you think you got the Holy Ghost and you don’t.] that [you may] see.
(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: [There’s only one Message; to begin to change your mind.]
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: [and] if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come [unto] him.
So therefore, He has come down with the Shout knocking at the door hoping and asking the people to come out. Now once that happens: what next? You go to Revelation 4.
(01) After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice… I heard… as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
(02) And immediately I was in the spirit; and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
(03) And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: [and so on and so on.]
Now, that’s the time when the Bride is caught up.
Now what’s the next glimpse of the Bride? Back in Revelation 19:11.
(11) And I saw heaven opened,
Now there the heavens opened again. The heaven was open to catch Him up and the heavens were open to let Him down. This same Jesus shall come back; this time riding upon a white horse with the Bride.
Now, notice, it tells you distinctly we shall be caught up together with Him in the air to meet the Lord; which we will. Now that’s your perfect picture. And watch it come back.
(11) …I saw heaven open… [this time it’s coming down and him that sat… him I saw…] behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Now He’s already judged and judging; the next step is the war.
(12) His eyes… a flame of fire… on his head were many crowns;… [his] …name written, [and so on and right on down.]
(15) And out of his mouth [came] a sharp sword, …smite the nations,… rule… with a rod of iron: [and so on.]
(16) And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
And Brother Branham said, “When that Spirit that’s in our midst becomes incarnate to us, we’ll crown Him, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS, that will be the Son of David, the Son of Man, the Son of God, Lily of the Valley, the Altogether Lovely, the All in All,” and so on.
So therefore, the One that is judged now is the same One that is coming back incarnated. There isn’t any difference there. And you read right on to the end of the chapter and it tells you that they come back and they make war with the anti-Christ, the beast and the false prophet; they’ll be cast in the Lake of Fire, and so on and so on.
 [Now, so therefore,] …Israel of the Old Testament is a type of the Bride of the New Testament, coming …out of the world, marching on the road to Canaan, or the Canaan that we go to, the Millennium.
Now you notice, that the people doing it were within the generation of roughly twenty to forty years; all those under… over twenty died off except Joshua and Caleb, all those under twenty were allowed to come in. So those under twenty came in and they were in their prime to go into the very land.
Now, you got the same thing right today, there’s a group of people that are not going to die they’re going to come right out of Babylon which is the same as Egypt, come right out with the Pillar of Fire and go right on in. We saw the complete perfect picture of the parallel.
And paragraph 71.
 Now… we notice Moab here is a type of the church. [The Israelites] had just [slayed] some kings and had routed the enemy, killed off everything, possessed the land, and moved up by Moab. Now, Moab was by no means a heathen nation.
Now you can’t say that the church today is not a Christian church because it’s a Christian church; it’s named itself that. So you go by the fact of what they named; the association that they associated themselves with God and with His Christ.
Well, not that God accepts it but they associated. It’s not a matter of who the Lord’s side on, who… who… is God on your side or my side? It’s are we on His side? Well, these people want to associate themselves with God; so they go ahead like Moab.
 Now, Moab was by no means a heathen nation. Moab was a nation that served the same God that Israel served. [But they didn’t know Him like that, see.] And the land of Moab was originally started with Lot’s son, by his own daughter. [That was an incestual condition.] And he, being the founder of this nation, and had [organizations] and celebrities and so forth, and made a great nation out of it, and they had multiplied and gone on.
Now you notice, that this bunch of Moabites, actually had gotten into the graces of this old fellow Balaam, who genuinely had a moving and an anointing of God upon him, whereby he did not bring the Word but he brought prophecies. See.
And those prophecies were genuine. And they weren’t prophecies of THUS SAITH THE LORD in order to establish the Word that should follow. It was simply the truth as we read over here in Ezekiel, I think it was, or Micah; one of those places.
Where the Lord is with us; now who’s going to say the Lord isn’t with us, when they got this man prophesying and hey, everything he says come to pass. He gets it straight from God and he brings it to us and there it is.
Now the tragic thing is, you’ll notice, they attempt to manipulate God by this ministry. Now what do you think the Roman Catholic church has done? Why they made a vicar of Christ; when the vicar of Christ is the Holy Ghost Himself.
And the idea is to manipulate God. Why nobody can manipulate God. So what did they do? They end up manipulating the people and having their own religion and it becomes a fiasco.
All right, now, you notice in here, that this group was started by Lot’s daughter and Lot.
 And he, being the founder of this nation, had organizations… celebrities and so forth, and made a great nation out of it, and they had multiplied and gone on.
In other words, they increased in their size and even though they weren’t seed. Now remember this, that when you come to the time of Abraham, Abraham had two sons; one by the bond woman and one by his own ordained wife which was Sarah.
Now remember, Sarah was related by virtue of the fact; she came from the same seed because they had the same father but different mothers. Now, we look at the fact that Lot was not related to Abraham in this particular way, but he was related like as a cousin; nephew, actually. He was not from the same parentage.
Now God chose Abraham out of everybody and of course, Sarah was his wife and Sarah is a part of Abraham. Like Brother Branham said, “When Sarah that time lied; God would have killed her except for the fact of Abraham being the husband and it could not be done.”
Now, now she said to Abraham, “You take Hagar and you have a son by him [her], because it looks as if God is never going to fulfill His promise to us. So now what you do; you go ahead and I’ll claim him as my boy and raise him, everything else and that will be it”.
Well, Abraham, Brother Branham said, “God told Abraham to do it.” So you believe the prophet; I don’t know anything in the Bible here that says that but there’s no doubt Brother Branham explains that’s the way it had to be because God was looking down the road to see how these things would come out; knew how they’d come out.
Now, Lot was not true seed; that’s the whole thing. And you notice that they multiplied. And the multiplication is found in the book of Galatians where Paul said, “The children of the one, of the destitute; that’s the one that was kicked out, are far more numerous than the children of the true wife.”
So therefore, Israel was a small nation compared to these others. They didn’t have the fighting forces. See, they didn’t have it.
So we’re looking as Brother Branham said, “Membership; concerning the Baptist, a million more in ‘54.”
Well, I guess, they had ten million more in ‘64 and twenty million more in ‘84 and they’re will be maybe thirty million more in ‘94. Who knows? Who cares? It’s a… they just keep on, they just keep on grinding them out. See, they’re not born again, no way.
 And, now, Israel was of the seed of Abraham, not of Lot. [Like I’ve been saying.] Israel come out of Isaac and Jacob. And Israel [sprang] out of those twelve tribes from Jacob, which was later called “Israel,” because he wrestled with the Lord. [And Israel means ‘prince with God.’]
So now therefore, we have the understanding of a complete royal family based upon the valor of the progenitor which was Jacob in his wrestling with God.
The same thing holds good with the Bride whose progenitor is the Lord Jesus Christ in whom we were, who literally wrestled with God on the precept we’re talking now about the fact; he stood right there and lived the Word which no other person could ever do or ever will do.
And as we’re associated with what He did by faith that stands in complete imputation to you and me. See, okay.
 And Moab here… and you people out… on the telephones, I want to say first that I do not wish to be critical, and I hope I’m not. But, the Message that’s been given me, I must be faithful to that Message, or I’ll be a hypocrite. [He’s going to talk about his Message in relation to this.] See? I can’t say any more than what I am sent to say.
Now, he’s nailing it right down to a true prophet with a true Message. In other words, you can put it this way; whenever God wants to speak by whatever vessel He chooses is God’s business and it will certainly be God; it won’t be the man.
Now this is very wonderful here, in the sense of this guy Balaam, what he did, how he turned away from the Word and became an enemy of Israel and died fighting Israel. And that’s exactly what takes place with the church. It will die fighting the Bride. It will die fighting the Word.
Now remember, the complete consummate Word is Christ Himself. So you fight that Word, you’re going to fight Him because never forget; it’s a Rema/Logos. Don’t you get carried away that Rema and Logos are different.
Shoo…. listen, brother/sister. How in the world could you have any Rema unless there was a Logos before it even? Rema is a written thing, written down. Where did It come from?
You know these, these people better watch their mouths because every word is going to count to every God and every idle word as it shows you mean; and ‘idle word’ is a word sitting there that ‘hasn’t got any life or it got no power’; it just sits there. It’s a no-good useless bum. Is your soul filled with a bunch of useless bums? Huh?
Well, see, listen, we’re looking at the truth tonight. Did you… ‘idle’ means that it’d never do anything for you. You know you’re better off with no word than to come against the Word of God. Yeah, a million times better off.
Because you know, you’re filled with a… might as well be an atheist, actually, I would think, just walk off, you don’t think you’re not going to be judged.
What about these churches that cry, “I believe in God. I believe in God.” And they don’t believe at all. They believe in false gods. They’ve got a false worship. Going to come before God for what you said; I think I’m just talking now off the top of my head, but I think I would be better off in that case by saying, “Lord, here I am.
I never even believed in You. But here You are”. Now how’s He going to say then that… He couldn’t say to me, “Well, hey, didn’t you prophesy in my Name;” and so on and so on. See what I mean?
There’s a… you’re looking at a very treacherous situation here in the church and people don’t want to realize it and hold it where it belongs in the Word.
Now Brother Branham comes right out flat;
 I don’t want to be critical, he said. [But he said] …I can’t say any more than what I am sent to say.
Now what was Brother Branham sent to say? “My Message is to declare that He is here,” no matter how many people teach it. Ho, there’s a lot saying they teach it now; I guess I should get some of their sermons so I could of kind of look at it. But I’m not interested.
 And …I am thinking that the great enemy of the Christian society today is the organized churches. I do believe with all my heart that it’ll finally form into the mark of the beast which I think I can prove that by the Bible with God’s help. In fact, I’ve already done it, that it will form into the mark of the beast in the federation of the churches. Because God never did at any time ever recognize an ordained church, an organized church, never. He never did do it, and every time that man made an organization, the Spirit of God left it and never did return again. Ask any historian, [that’s right.]
You show me any church that rose up again? Never did; you can’t even see a ministry that ever came back. Uh, uh. Paul the apostle, vindicated man of God to bring the Word, by the time he died; he just died in jail.
See, Dr. Charles Price never came back. Wigglesworth, William Branham’s never came back. Jesus never came back. See. When it has lived its usefulness that’s the end of it. And Brother Branham’s great ministry was for one reason; a true healing revival to bring us a fresh Message.
Now if you don’t want to believe what the prophet said that’s vindicated; you’re… don’t tell me you’re sitting in the ark. Maybe out there in some little dingy somewhere trying to you know, buddy, you know, come on, you can’t, come one, let’s be honest.
 He never did do it, and every time that man made an organization, the Spirit of God left it and never did return again. [That’s the truth;] Ask any historian, or you may be a reader yourself. Never! When they organized, God laid it on the shelf, and that’s where it went; it stayed, from then on.
What was Pentecost built upon? Restoration of gifts and they called the gift of tongues; the evidence of the Holy Ghost. See. That’s why Brother Branham said, “Lay it on the shelf.”
 They grew in [numbers,] but never the awakening of the Spirit; never, [did it come back.]
Can’t; can’t do it. Everything that, listen, everything that had its life moved from it has got to wait for the Resurrection and in there, there will be a Judgment. You just can’t miss It.
 Now, Moab, here, is a type of such, because they were a… organized nation in their own land, like in their denomination. And they had their own religion. And their religion was the same religion that Israel had. They were Moabites and believed in Jehovah God, but they were an organized group of people.
So now he’s letting you know that the minute you organize that’s the end of it. Because what does organization do? Organization puts it all down and says this is it. And it isn’t it unless there’s been a vindicated prophet; not only to bring the Word but to reveal the Word.
You bunch of people sit down and say, “We already got the Word. What are you talking about?”
“Hey, just a minute, you’re giving it wrong. Your understanding is wrong.”
“Well, you show me where mine’s wrong.”
Nobody can do it. So they sit there and they toss a coin, pretty well. What else can they do? They’d be smart if they do that; instead of just fussing with each other and go and buy each other a nice treat and get, you know; they’re going to do it anyway. Lord, have pity.
I tell you this thing is really bad because it’s complete blasphemy. See?
 …now, as they represent the natural church, Israel represents the spiritual church in its journey. Now, Israel was not an organized nation. As long as they followed God, they were independent.
Like Brother Branham said, “They left Egypt with the prophet and the Pillar of Fire and the Word of God”. What more did they want? Nothing; absolutely nothing. Then what they wanted; they wanted a bunch of laws.
 They come up, sojourners, no place to go; wherever the Pillar of Fire went, they went with It. [That’s the 10th chapter of 1 Corinthians.] They were not a organized nation. They had an organism among them, [In other words, God was there; the living God] because circumcision gave them that under the commandment by God, but never an organized nation at that time.
In other words, circumcision actually, at that time designated the nation itself; one body of people as one man completely cut off from everybody and everything. You see. All the ramifications, I can’t tell you because I don’t know.
 When they finally [became] an organized nation, that’s where they fell and they rejected their Messiah.
Now, let’s go back to Balaam’s prophecy which I read in Numbers 23; although I didn’t comment on it, but I’ll comment on it now. And you will see in there that Israel absolutely was not amongst the nations and it wasn’t organized.
And in Numbers 23:1-10 you notice they built the right offers… altars, the right altars, they offered the right sacrifices, and then it says in verse 9.
(09) …from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations. [And it tells you…]
(10) Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel?
In other words, you’re looking at what it says today in the Bible, “…the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them [which] are his…” [2 Timothy 2:19]
It’s not a matter of a record, a matter put upon a book, and it’s not a matter of trying to look at some experience; it’s a matter of fact of whether you’re a child of God or not, and if you’re a child of God then you’ll be one with that Word. And that’s what the prophet said and that’s what we know to be true. You see?
 …not an organized nation…
In other words, the church did not take part in politics. Now down in Egypt, you notice, that Israel had no say; they were slaves. Now they were slaves to the politics of the land, but they were the free children of God.
And I tell you, we may have a lot of things in America we don’t like but that’s alright; we’re the free children of God just the same.
 And now, we find, always, that when these natural and spiritual, spirits of the churches and organizations, meet, there is always a clash. It’s never failed to be so, it always clashes.
There’s always a fight. And you’re supposed to “fight the good fight of faith.” [1 Timothy 6:12] And what is Faith? It’s a revelation: Revelation of what? The Word of Almighty God. Given how? Supernaturally by the Holy Ghost.
And at certain junctures God Himself, through a prophet brings It out. You see, now remember, the face of the man was up until the eagle which we’ll talk about after a bit.
 Because, we find that in there is… jealousy, and… this jealousy causes carnal comparisons and impersonations.
William Branham is now talking about himself based upon what we saw out there in Balaam which was a carnal impersonation in the reality that both of them were able to prophesy but one was off that Word. And you couldn’t say the man wasn’t genuine as far as that actual gift was concerned; it was prophecy, genuine.
You can’t say he wasn’t a prophet. And he certainly wasn’t a false prophet; in the sense that he was prophesying false things. No, he was a false prophet, in the sense; even though a prophet of God, false to God, he was false to the Word, but the prophecy coming through was genuine.
 Now, when God does something for an individual, everybody tries to copy just like God did for that person. See, it causes a competition, and it makes carnality. And then if they cannot, the other side, get the spiritual results, then they take it by… political power, or they substitute something, to upset the people’s mind and to draw disciples after them…
Now, that’s exactly what the apostle Paul said, you go to Acts the 20th chapter, and you see; William Branham is simply quoting the apostle Paul. And he says here.
(26) Wherefore I take you to record this day, …I am pure from the blood of all men. [How?]
(27) …I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
On what grounds? On the authoritative grounds of vindication. From Jerusalem to Illyricum and every place the man went there was THUS SAITH THE LORD, which gave him the right to bring the Word of God. Now what goes on?
(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and… all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. [And that’s Christ; the blood of God.]
(29) For I know this, that after my [departure] shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. [What are the wolves? Wolves in sheep clothing. The false prophet. Now watch.]
(30) [And] of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples…
There won’t only be people in the church that have gifts to draw people away; they’ll just be big-mouthed flat, out-right good talkers. And they can just turn you around like a corkscrew.
If you think that the seminaries aren’t doing that, kid, you’re sitting here this evening in a fog. The seminaries aren’t producing gifts and manifestations; they’re producing ‘talk,’ smart, tough!
Compare; we’ll talk about the carnal mind later on. I can’t get to it tonight which is a good thing. Keep you here all night.
(31) [Now] Therefore watch, and remember, [for] …the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
(32) And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, [Now look at here, let me read it this way.] And now, brethren, I commend you to God, even to the word of his grace, [now watch, he doesn’t… he says,] which is able to build you up,
He puts the Holy Ghost and the Word as One which is you’re right back to Rema/Logos again. How are you going to separate It? How are you going to get anywhere without this Word? You’re not going to get out of here without this Word.
That’s why we ought to be eating It day and night and living on It, not use It for clubs and things, but to use It as food and to encourage each other on the goodies; the revealed Life that is in the Word, the good things of God.
(32) …and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
Sanctified how? By the Word. You think Paul can change the words of Jesus? “Sanctify them by thy Word; thy Word is Truth.” Then the Moabites for everything they had; didn’t have truth?
Right. They had a part of it. And a part isn’t going to do you any good because at the end time there’s got to be restoration. All right.
(32) …among them which are sanctified.
Okay, we’re going to read 77.
 That’s exactly what took place at the very beginning;
Took place in Genesis; took place under Paul; took place now. Notice the first thing that Paul tells the Corinthian church; “Why,” he said, “you’ve already got divisions.”
Now if he said that to the Corinthian church and he’s going to be part in Acts 20; it’s already happened what he told them, they’re already organized. See.
That’s why people keep wanting to come to me and say, “Brother Vayle, you’re the logical man to follow Brother Branham, because you wrote the books and this and that.” And I said, “Hogwash, what are you trying to kid?” Follow William Branham?
The only way I’m going to follow William Branham is try by the Word. Take his place; do something? Oh, that’s nuts; if he’d still be living I’d be glad, I’d be more than happy if I could, but I may be just as bad shape as he’d be in if he was here because he’d be eighty-two.
I’d have a job carrying his suitcases now. I could hire someone to do it for both of us. Just love to do it, but that’s all.
Hey! I never was here to grab the ball from William Branham; never have. But to help him carry it; that’s a different thing, to carry the Gospel. These men were ball grabbers, word grabbers; you better watch what you’re grabbing onto.
You stay right with the Word where It came, only William Branham was vindicated, and that did not make him anything. No sir, it made the Word everything. That’s why It says, “Your Message will forerun;” it didn’t say, “William Branham was going to forerun.”
I don’t care what anybody says, relatives or anybody else says, “William Branham, you’re going to forerun!” That’s a lie, because William Branham’s adopted. Hah. The Word does it; the Message. And the Message is what? The Message of His Presence. They can’t even tell you that.
I don’t want to excoriate anybody, to be rough on anybody, the point is; hey, truth is truth. What are you going to do about it? You can’t change the Truth. That’s really, you can lie about it but you can’t change it.
You come on, come on, come on. You know, alchemy is a bunch of hogwash; hoo-ya. That’s what happened in the beginning.
See, the very beginning.
 …Cain and Abel, both boys here on earth. And when Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, and God vindicated Abel, by coming down and receiving his sacrifice; [How? Fire came down and burned it up. Sure,] it caused jealousy with Cain, and because he was jealous of his brother, [he] slew his brother.
Now that’s what happened with Cain and Abel. Now listen, it happened before them; because Satan was jealous of Jesus, who in the form, I believe, of Michael at that time, lead in the worship of God as the two major great cherubim.
Jealous, he said, “I’ll exalt myself. I’ll do so and so. I’ll push him to one side. I’ll do this.” Anybody that dares to push the Word of God aside is so thoroughly allied himself with Satan, it’s not even being humorous anymore.
Certainly never was humorous; never will be, but shows exactly what he is. All right, that’s as far as we’re going because I’m not ready for my notes yet. We get into our notes on the next paragraph. So, it’s just right. Shall we bow our heads in prayer.
Heavenly Father, we want to thank You again for Your Love, Mercy and Grace that allows us to come together as Christian believers; believers Lord, in a vindicated Word and if this isn’t vindicated we don’t know what’s going on Lord.
This… this would be to us the only thing we see that has Life in It; there’s someone’s behind It, somebody’s Word, It’s a great Word like in the days when old Balak saw Balaam up there and he knew that there was something out there that old Balaam was able to move with Great Omniscience and Omnipotence and that’s what we see tonight in our Brother Branham who was here Lord.
And You took him from us according to Your Divine Way which we appreciate and thank You, Lord, that You did it, because You did it, hate to see him go. That’s… You wanted it, Lord, because You’re sovereign and we praise You for it.
And now we know the Pillar of Fire is here leading us into the Millennium and we know that You’re here by Your Spirit in us, dwelling in us, and amongst the Bride, standing there in the midst as the great Father, Giver of Life, and now teaching us the Life that’s in the Word.
Father, may we realize it as never before and come to the place of such true humility that we’ll really become one with You and the grace which has been extended this hour we’re in.
The prophet said concerning that wonderful statement that Jesus made that the… they’ll be One, absolutely, and know that I’m in You and You in Me, positively knowing, he said, “That was at Pentecost.”
And today, right now, and it will be there at that White Throne when the White Throne comes in its finality which already is shake and showing its power today; really is here.
So Father, we commend ourselves to You tonight and thank You again and we love You, Lord, and we know we don’t love You as we ought to and how we’re going to, according to that Word, but it’s coming because we know we’re a part of it by reason of the fact, You’ve got us hitherto, not to leave us, that’s what the heathens said, “He took them out there and dump them.”
But You never took us out of Babylon and dump us; You took us out of Babylon to bring us right to know what we’re talking about tonight; right up to the glorious open door to be caught up.
And then the door open again and come down and lead by that One who is incarnated in that body, riding that white horse of power and authority, King of kings and Lord of lords and a Bride with Him.
Help us tonight, Lord, to that end to see this, and believe It and to walk in the Light as You’re in the Light and give You honor and glory because of It, in Jesus’ Name we pray, Amen.