Transcript In progress.
Audio is available now.
We are going to read from Ephesians the 1st chapter again 15-23, perhaps really not all those verses so much as verse 17.
(15) Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
(16) Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Now, actually in the Greek, the word ‘knowledge of him’ is a literal translation into the English that this knowledge which will be brought by this Spirit Whom we’ve identified as the Logos, Christ in Spirit form comes to give this revelation that is evidently required in the last days concerning God Himself.
But Brother Branham went beyond that when he gave us something in Daniel’s Seventieth Week which I believe refers very definitely to this same Scripture.
The Seventieth Week of Daniel 61-06-08
 The Spirit of wisdom comes into the church to make known to the church by the revelation of the Holy Spirit, bringing the church in and revealing what day that we’re living in. Just the same as Gabriel came to Daniel, the Holy Spirit comes to the church in the last days to reveal these great, deep, secret things…
Now, if we go back to Daniel 8:16, just for a second, we’ll be able to get a better picture of what this is in the church.
And It says:
(16) And I heard a man’s voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
Now, this one was sent in order to bring understanding. And the Book of Daniel is a Book of the end-time. So therefore, this spirit of wisdom comes into the Church in order to cause us to know the hour in which we are living, to bring us into the revelation and the kingdom of God.
And It comes in the last days that this revelation will give us the deep secret things of God also.
Now, when you speak of the spirit of wisdom in Revelation in respect to an end-time period paralleling Daniel, then there’s only one place I know we can go to bring forth a definition which we looked at some time ago, but did not pursue it as we’re going to pursue it tonight, because we’re going to deal basically with the Spirit discoursing in this special end-time portion of history.
Now, in Romans 11:28-32.
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father’s sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
(30) For as [you] in times past have not [obeyed] God, [the word is ‘obeyed’, not believed] yet have now obtained mercy through their [disobedience]:
(31) Even so have these also now not [obeyed], that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
(32) For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy [in] all.
Now notice, what he says concerning this particular plan, or provision that God has made.
(33) O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Now, to really know what is being said here as a conclusion… we’re going to have to read the two chapters in Romans 10 and 11.
(01) Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
(02) For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
Now, try to get every word in there that you possibly can and relate It to the present hour. For there was never a zeal in this world as this hour without knowledge. Brother Branham said to W.D. Grant in 1958 in Dallas that, “His zeal had out run his knowledge.” Now, that’s true today, there’s lots of zeal and there’s no knowledge.
America had in its hands after the second World War just about all the gold in the world. Call that ‘zeal’. She had the brains of an idiot. Had she raised the price of gold to two thousand dollars an ounce because she owed it, we’d own the world.
There’d be no depression. There’d be no nothing. But she ran everywhere, giving away everything she had as though it would last forever. Zeal without knowledge is dangerous. It’s dynamite in your kitchen stove.
We’re hardly stupid enough to put dynamite to lift the lid of the coal stove, but you think we qualify for that quite easily the way we have a zeal and no knowledge. Lots of zeal, but no knowledge of God.
(03) For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness,…
I rapped your wrists the last time I preached for being legal. Well, I’m not going to apologize, I’m a little sorry I rapped it that hard maybe, but I’m not going to take it back. That’s what wrong with this entire Branham Message, it’s legal.
Listen to it: I’ll quit before I get finished, I ain’t going to get anywhere near this message. Should sit here for hours and nobody brought a baloney sandwich.
(03) [They’re] ignorant of God’s righteousness, … going about to establish their own … have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
How? Faith. How does any man get perfect enough tonight to go to the Tree of Life and live forever? You tell me. You see, that’s why I rapped the other day. It’s pretty hard to catch a lot of things I say, you get upset.
Well, don’t think you get upset, remember I get upset like you couldn’t possibly get upset. Ah, you don’t believe me? Some day you’ll find out. Some day you’ll find out I’m not kidding. See?
(04) For Christ [for Christ and He’s here,] is the end of the law for righteousness [you don’t need a law when you got Him,] to everyone that believeth.
A simple statement, you’re not getting anywhere not believing, to go in fifty years of hell. Oh, I get troubled with the devil when he comes by me the other day. But you know up here I’ve got no trouble with the devil at all and I care less.
I can tie a knot in his tail and strangle him with it. Pull it back and forth between his ears and watch his eyes light up. “Because I know whom I have believed and I’m persuaded that He is able.” [2 Timothy 1:12]
“I don’t say that of Lee Vayle.” Don’t you get one thought in your mind, I’m saying it of myself, because it is not of myself. As far as I’m concerned, I’m already fifty miles past hell and the lake of fire. I ain’t even fit to be burned up. Be He thought different.
Zeal, Roman Catholic spirit of hell. Where people are saying, “Millions now living will never die.” Ha! That’s a Catholic dogma of papal authority, impressing the people, “We’re going to make this place such a great place that Christ will come back and take over.”
It’ll be an antichrist. But Christ will come back and He’ll destroy the takeover, and those who brought the takeover.
Zeal, no knowledge, try to establish a righteousness. Five things, it’s not fruit. Not fruit. How come New York says, “The virtues are thunders?” Isn’t faith a virtue? Isn’t temperance a virtue?
Well, you can hardly call knowledge a virtue, but it’s in there too. But they made love a virtue. But the prophet said it was “God.” Do you believe that Love is here tonight? Well He is. See?
You’re worried because you say, “Brother Vayle, I’m looking for character.” Are you still blind in Laodicea? It isn’t character. He had all the character necessary. It was His character that got us through. He was worthy to die for us.
And God proved it by raising Him. It isn’t fruit. It isn’t power. It isn’t obedience. You know …?… were born in sin. I don’t care if everyone of us tonight had been obedient to God from the day we were born we’re still lost. It’s not obedience.
It’s not nearness to God, because the Baptism with the Holy Ghost made you indissolubly one with God. It’s none of those things at all. What is it? It is Christ. And in Him is everything, and in Him is the end of everything that’s going to go down the drain.
And it’s going to go down the drain. He’s the end of it all. It’s all ready set in.
I want you to believe this tonight. Not because I want you to believe Lee Vayle. Forget Lee Vayle.
I warned you before I knew even what I would preach in this last year, and I talk to people and I said, “If you ever expect to see Christ in Lee Vayle you’ll go to hell, and I’ll help you get there.” Because you deserve to.
You haven’t to look for Christ in me, forget it. He’s in the Word. He’s in the Word revealed, not in a man. How much fruit can I hold up to His fruit? How much character can I hold up to His character?
If He wanted to, He said, “I’ll bring twelve thousand legions of angels.” He said, “There’s nothing I can’t do.” Can I hold up to Him? Can I duplicate His works? Where can I find myself placed along side of Him? Lost.
Into such a superficiality of humanity that it becomes a blot upon him, but He stands here tonight. See, that’s the difference. That’s the difference and He is going to do it, or it is not going to be done. Can you say that in your heart tonight, “God if you don’t do it to me it’s not going to be done.
Lord, if you don’t get me to that Tree, I am not going to get there.” Can you give up on yourself tonight? See? This Message has brought great knowledge, but It has been turned down. You know why? Because people try to interpret it in the light of their own understanding by their background. That’s why I get critical at times.
There’s no way you can equate this Message to anything that you know that is truly, because It all had mistakes. It all had problems.
(05) [Now,] Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
Now what if he should die in the mean time? How is he going to get out of the ground?
(06) [For] the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? [that is, to bring Christ down from above:]
(07) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? [that is, to bring up Christ from the dead.]
Now, It says they didn’t know that He was going to come down as He came down. Now the question comes, who is going to bring Him down? And now that He’s brought down and died, who is going raise Him? He’ll get question after question. You get a lot of theology.
(08) … what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
(09) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
(10) … with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made…
That’s not a thing to do with character, or with fruit, or with power, or with obedience, or with .., or anything, it’s God did It. And you stand up and admit It, say, “It’s done unto me.” See?
(11) For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
(12) For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: the Lord [is] over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
(13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
(14) How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Now that always stands in good. What if you heard a false Christ? Paul said, “They’re going to preach another Jesus.” [2 Corinthians 11:4]
Oh people say, “I don’t believe that.” Then you don’t believe the Bible. You got suckered right there. You’re finished. Eve, you’re shot. Now come on, the Trinitarian absolutely they can’t see this.
They’re going to tell you that, “Oh, no way, we’re preaching Him on whom you believe.”
I say, “Who is He?” Paul said they’re going to preach another one.
“Oh, our church didn’t.”
Then Paul was a liar. Good old Paul, illegitimate. Rotten hell bound illegitimate. Why do they quote him? I say, “Who’s rotten hell bound and illegitimate tonight?” Some Trinitarian stuff? A second person of the Godhead? They can’t even read.
What “mediator between God and men? The man Christ Jesus.” [1 Timothy 2:5] Doesn’t call Him God, he calls Him man. God didn’t raise God. God raised the body. See? Can’t tell him anything though. Now we’re getting home tonight the same thing, where do we stand tonight?
How are you going to hear, except somebody preach? How are you going to know about it, unless somebody tell you about Him? And it was said they’d be talking about the wrong one. Jesus said, “Why, I came in My Father’s Name, you threw Me aside.
There’s One going to come in his own name, you’ll take him.” [John 5:43] That’s starting with Luther and Wesley. But William Branham did not come in William Branham’s name, he came in the Name of the Lord and proved it and brought us back to God. But who believed it?
I could just scream right now and lift up the rafters. I’m standing on reality! I’m believing in Him Who is True! And become a part of Him, not of a creed or a dogma. How are they going to hear?
We’ll keep moving:
(15) … how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, [that] bring glad tidings of good things!
Ha, really that concerning how beautiful are the feet of them upon the mountain. Souls in authority of whom the prophet with the Word takes all precedence.
And like poor Reagan’s economy, which is supposed to trickle down to the little level of the little man, God’s economy doesn’t fail, for it starts with the word ‘prophet’ in the Name of the Lord, “trickling down as the oil over Aaron’s head and all the hairs of his beard making them one over his garments,” [Psalms 133:2] till they flowed over the bells and the pomegranates, and the anointed body went into the Holy of Holies communing with God.
So, you’ve got the same beautiful Word trickling down amongst the people one in the Word making up the prime-body of Jesus Christ behind the veil of this hour and this world. Because Jesus Christ revealed in human flesh, is the Bride of every single Age. I’m not over your head, just keep thinking what I’m talking about.
(16) But [have they] not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
(17) So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
(18) But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
(19) But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
(20) But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.
(21) [And] Israel [said], All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.
He’s telling you right here when Jesus appeared on earth, the Originator, the embodiment of the gospel of Almighty God. See? That One Who came down, the true Capstone Himself.
The One Who became …?… came down here. He said they had every opportunity and every proof, and they turned it down flat. We’ll go into that. (By one o’clock in the morning.)
(01) I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. [Now, that’s a good question] For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
(02) God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew…
Now, that lets you know flat. There is no way the foreknown can be lost. And how can anybody then have any idea of falling away? Now don’t think I’m being rough on you tonight.
When I talk about legalism let me tell you flat, there’s hardly a friend of mine in this ministry that is in this Word the way I am, but says that’s the trouble right in his church, he can’t get the people out of their legalism. Which simply means, ‘believe God’ that’s all. Don’t look at yourself anymore.
(02) … (know) ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
(03) Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Now listen: Elijah came against the nation. He didn’t say, “Oh God, I pray for this nation. Oh mighty God, I just want this nation to be right.” He interceded against them.
What kind of curve was thrown when Brother Branham said, “I don’t pray for America anymore.” She had her chance in ’56 and she turned it down. Old du Plessis didn’t like that. I know some of you folk don’t like me mentioning names.
Ha, there will be election over the White Throne and before that even, get used to it. And because Brother Branham dared to judge America the way he did, du Plessis called him… I should have the letter here and read it, he wrote it.
And he said, “That hypocritical judge… (and his letter had the tenure,) when God allowed William Branham to be killed, smeared across the road, that was the judgment of God, because he judged others.”
What kind of a man is Elijah going to be? They didn’t know back in Israel, so John the Baptist was Elijah of that hour. And Jesus said, “What did you go out in the desert to see, somebody in fine clothes kissing the kids and shaking the hands and… bowing down before people, some little old finicky jerk?”
No, he said nothing like that. John rose up in judgment, see? Now, he made intercession against them. What was the answer that God gave him?
Now watch: even though the condition looked that reprehensible. That far removed from any hope that the seed would ever come to maturity.
(04) … I have reserved to myself seven thousand, [they] have not bowed the knee…
Seven thousand secret believers to make the Rapture? Seven hundred secret believers to make the Rapture? Five hundred secret believers? Eight secret? I care less. “But the foundation of God stand assured, that the Lord knoweth them which are His.” [2 Timothy 2:19] They never bowed. See?
(05) Even so at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Remember, election is of grace. That’s spiritual and physical. Now, you may not like yourself one little bit anymore than I do when it comes to the physical, but I’m getting used to it. I don’t care so much anymore. That was grace, spiritual grace, physical grace.
You see, you’re kind of mixed up with God aren’t you tonight? Comes like a blast out of a red hot shot gun to let you know it was grace to make you with your funny noses. Ha, take a look at mine. Yours are just as funny.
Nobody here stupid little beady eyes, but there could be. Or fat pudgy hands like hams and a voice that couldn’t sing but crack like a falsetto.
Well you say, “God didn’t have a thing to do with that.” I’ve got news for you, He did. Grace. You could have been a serpent seed. What does it matter about the husk, it’ll look beautiful up there, because you see, this isn’t the right setting for you and me my brother/sister.
In the right setting we’ll look marvelous. Marvelous.
(06) And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
(07) What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
As a nation, no way. But the seed carried in the nation, yes! “For all Israel is not Israel.” [Romans 9:6] And every son of Abraham is not a true seed of Abraham, because he was messed up by the time he got here on earth.
For the last perfect man genetically was Noah. And so he carried within his loins, seed, far beyond the few billions this world’s ever seen. The rest were blinded.
(08) (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
Now notice, “Unto this day.” They’re in a marked position where nothing but nothing will change them unless God will changes them. Now that’s election. Unless God does it, there’s no way it’ll fit into the plan of God, because He sat back there for trillions of years just thinking.
Didn’t make one move until it was time to move. He’s been moving ever since, but people don’t know how God moves. I don’t claim I do. I’m learning a little bit, but boy for sixty seven years of age I’m pretty dopey. But thank God, we’re a little bit.
(09) … David [said], Let their table be made a snare, a trap, and a stumbling block, a recompense unto them:
In other words, the Word of the Lord which gave that which typed the Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. That which definitely was their portion until Messiah. He said that was going to be a trap, it’ll be a stumbling block and it still is.
You show me where Israel at this hour is doing right according to the Word of God. There’s no way they can do it. No way.
(10) Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
(11) I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
(12) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fullness?
In other words he lets you know they’re going to come back, and that fullness means that God won’t lose one. Not one of the election. See?
Now, into Israel is born an Ahab. Will we put Ahab with the election with the David? No way that God won’t lose a David. I think maybe …?… was one also that God wouldn’t lose. A Solomon, that God had no trouble casting out the Ahab’s.
(13) For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
(14) If by any means I may provoke to emulation [they] which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
In other words he’s saying, would to God there are some which there will be one or two, down the line, a few here, a few there that will still come in. He wants them in.
(15) For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall (be) the receiving of them, but life from the dead?
Now he tells you that when God takes Israel back there’s going to be a Resurrection. The time of the Resurrection. So we’ve learned a very strong historical thing here. If Israel shows any evidence of God taking them back the Resurrection’s within that generation, or generation and a half.
Now I’ve got a historical point here. Did you hear what I said? A historical point. And I took you to the historical point that Brother Branham brought us in Ephesians 1. The spirit of wisdom, the hour it comes into the Church paralleling Daniel.
William Branham was a prophet of the stature of Daniel, and even greater, for Daniel did not have near the prophetic ministry in a sense of demonstration that William Branham had. You noticed, I carefully chose my words. Because I can’t compare two men one against the other, I’m talking of ministry that are exhibited.
(16) For if the first-fruit be holy, the lump is also holy: the root [is] holy, [and] so the branches. [This seed coming on down.]
How in the world are you ever going to change it? I don’t care how hybridized the flesh is, I don’t care how messed up anything is, you’ll never be able to do one thing to that seed as it comes down. The elect always will get back to God.
(17) And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, [grafted] in among them, with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
(18) Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
(19) Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
(20) Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not high-minded, but fear:
(21) For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Now, we’re still talking of the historicity of this hour of Ephesians 1, that spirit coming in the Church. You follow what I said?
All right, now:
(22) Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on [whom] which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Now, It tells you right there, and I’m going to go into this on a whole message sometime. That the whole Scripture runs in a parallel of blessing and cursing. The Presence of God, that will bring in one, and will destroy the other one.
The Word of God that enlightens, strengthens, delivers is the same Word that blinds, weakens and destroys if It falls on the tares. Aw, they may get along very good for a while shouting and rejoicing. When It comes right down to the nub of it, which is the life of it, they never take It, because there’s nothing in there for It.
(23) And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in…
Now, if God is able to do it then He will do it. I know that sounds puzzling, but you figure it out for yourselves. There’s lots of things that God can’t do. You know God’s limited. People got an idea that God’s not limited.
There is nothing in this world that can be defined if it’s not limited. God is limited. If you don’t think He was limited how come we saw God in the person of a man called Jesus the Christ the fullness of the Godhead bodily? Sure, not hard to see and more beautiful to understand.
(24) For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, grafted [in] contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
Now, he’s not drawing a perfect picture here, he’s drawing a picture, that is the best he can do to impress it. And he said, “Look they were defined as a natural embodied …?…” Now you were there too, but you were left to go wild out there.
Now he said, “Look, let’s get this straight, (he said,) don’t you realize if they were natural and you had the same thing in a wild condition unknown and outside of a commonwealth, then look don’t you realize that God will do something again with that group that’s called Israel?” You see what he’s telling now?
(25) For I would not, brethren, [have you] ignorant of this mystery, lest [you] be wise in your own conceits; [now watch him nail it down,] that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles come in.
When the last elected member has been grafted in, when the last one has been brought into Christ and child trained, then there is no doubt but God must swing back to Israel. And Israel will no longer be blind.
(26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
(27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Now, watch, he says that He’s got a covenant.
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election… [get them out of the way, put them over here.]
Give the Gentiles two thousand years of preaching, but don’t lose one of my elect coming down through Seven Church Ages of the Israelites. Everybody screams and talks. Oh, they’ve got to be born again.
Oh, they’ve got to be this, and they’ve got to be that. Whose Blood do you think is taking care of them? That’s right. That Perfect Sacrifice stands there, see, the perfect plan of God.
Now listen, watch:
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes:… [then are they enemies of God? No way.]
They’re not enemies. The root does not lie in God and in them. The root lies in us. There had to be a turning away, or we couldn’t have our turn. So he calls it ‘a blinding’. Now he said, “God blinded their eyes.”
(28) … concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election they are beloved for the father’s sakes.
(29) For the gifts and [the] calling of God are without repentance.
Then somebody tries to tell you this belongs to a gift of the Holy Ghost, like tongues or something, or some man that can preach, forget it! This is talking about God’s gift of grace through election and repentance.
No way can God fail to follow through His original plan. If He did, He’d fail to be God. You say, “Why?” Because that plan is a manifestation of God, the Logos. That which can be apprehended from within God made visible, communicable, and here It is.
(30) For as ye in times past have not [obeyed] God, yet have now obtained mercy through their [disobedience]:
What was their disobedience? Well, let’s just check it out. We’ll go back here to the Book of Luke 1, and just take a little peek I think might help us. And he says here in verse 17,
(17) And he shall go before [the Lord God of Israel] in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, [even] the disobedient to the wisdom of the just;… [Disobedient, not willful so much as ignorance.]
Now, there they were; my, and John the Elijah stood there. Now we’ve got the same thing. For you know in time past when John the Baptist came on the scene did they believe him? Just a very few believed him.
(31) Even so have these also now not [obeying], that through your mercy they [might] also may obtain mercy.
Now notice here: It says, we obtained mercy. Now they will obtain mercy.
(32) For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. (Both Jew and Gentile.)
So, we see here a plan that has been worked out in the mind, in the wisdom and knowledge and in the power of God.
(33) O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! …
Now what brought that out? God’s perfect plan in dealing with the people to bring them into the place of the First Resurrection into the Millennium, into the New Jerusalem, into the utter most plan of Almighty God. Where He would recover every single lost son of Adam, and there would not be one lost.
Now, he’s talking here then of that tremendous wisdom and knowledge of God. What is it? According then to Brother Branham in Ephesians that Spirit comes into the Church in order to reconcile Israel as not the antithesis, but to reconcile Israel in conjunction with the Gentiles in order that they both be placed. See?
That spirit of wisdom has to come into the Church to let the Church know the hour in which it’s living. And the hour in which it’s living is this: that the spirit of wisdom manifesting itself says, “Look, alright it’s at the time of the Resurrection.
It’s the time that Israel is no longer blinded. It’s the time of the fullness of the Gentiles.” So now the Gentiles come in, it’s over. Now it’s time for Israel to come in, and that’s over. And when you get that all over there has got to be a Millennium. See, that’s what we’re seeing here in the Book of Ephesians.
Now, I want to read with this Romans 3:9-10.
(09) What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have [proved before] both Jews and Gentiles, [they’re] all under sin;
(10) As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
(11) There is none that understandeth,… [and so on.]
Now, we see here and what we’re looking at is what I tried to show you as I begin sort of rambling on these two chapters, but I’ve tried to bring you some truth. Watch what It said:
(09) What then? are we better than they? No… [No sir!]
Why right today, the Roman Catholics are very strong against the Jews. They have no right to be, but they hate the Jews.
The government of Italy has issued a statement saying that the Jews were behind, are behind the Red Brigade in Italy giving them Russian made weapons and things in order to cause the government to fall.
And [Menachem] Begin says, “Hogwash.” I wouldn’t put it past them, but I don’t know, because I’m not going to be a Jew-baiter. But Rome hates the Jew.
But watch: The Romans and the Protestant’s live under the delusion that they’re righteous and Israel’s not. It says, “There’s none righteous.” [Romans 3:10] None righteous.
Now, “All are under sin.” [Romans 3:9] This brings us to what I’ve been talking about. Grace! I don’t care how you cut it. Israel looked back and said, “We’re the nation. We’ve got Abraham. We’ve got Moses. This is what was done for us. That was what was done for us. Look at it, look at us. Amen, we got it.”
And God said, “You ain’t got it.”
The Gentiles were humble, they were happy to get the grace of God, but now everyone says, “You Jews ain’t got it, we got it.”
I’ve got news for you, nobody’s got it. God’s got it. See? We’re at that very hour of the grace of Almighty God, the gifts and callings based upon grace, God’s foreknown plan is not just drawing to a conclusion, we’ve hit a juncture as the prophet kept warning us and raising his voice to tell us.
We’ve turned a corner. Any old buddy can take and build a brick wall, but you try to get him to turn the corner. All right.
So, here’s what I’m looking at having read chapter 10 and 11 referring It to Ephesians.
One: God blinds Israel so the Gentiles can come in.
Two: God blinds the Gentiles so that Israel can come back in.
All right, let’s find out,
(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
“Behold, I stand outside of the church,” and they can’t recognize Him. They never knew Him back there, they don’t Him now.
All right, this is that wisdom and knowledge we are looking at.
Now, if you still wonder a little bit about it which you might let’s go to 1 Corinthians 1:18-21.
(18) For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us [that] are saved it is the power of God.
(19) For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
(20) Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
(21) For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
Isn’t that what he said over there in Romans [10:15] “How beautiful are the feet of them that bring the gospel and good tidings. How are they going to hear except a preacher be sent?”
Now, It says right here, “That God’s wisdom is the foolishness in the eyes of men of preaching.” All right, what are they preaching? They’re preaching Christ.
(22) … the Jews require a sign, the Greeks [look for] wisdom:
So, what happened to the Jews? The Jews didn’t look for the right sign, they wanted their own sign and they got thrown. But why do you think Brother Branham continued to fuss against education? Because we’re the Greeks and we think education will do it and won’t do it.
“What Bible school did he go to? What college to get a degree? Did he have a L.L.D, a PhD and a D.D?” See?
Now, we are looking at also verse 25,
(25) Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Now, looking and understanding from the viewpoint of what the wisdom of God was, which was election that came through the human race until it struck Abraham, a Hebrew. He was of the earth the Chaldees… he was a Hebrew, you can call him that if you want.
Then God began forming of him one group and the other portion of that seed where God directed I don’t understand, I’m not interested tonight. But I know one thing, God had seed out there, and when it came time for God to bring that seed in, He brought it after the Cross of Calvary.
And He brought it through the process of preaching. You see what I’m trying to tell you? “Give us a sign. Give us some wisdom.” Shut up, and find some man that’s heard from God, and brought a gospel. Do you think they’ll believe William Branham? No more then they’d believe Lee Vayle.
In fact they’d… the reason I say they’d no more believe Brother Branham because he’s been dead for years, I’m still here.
Now, they should have believed him, because he brought both a sign and a gospel. Thoroughly vindicated, but they turned it down flat. Because the Pentecostal’s wanted their own sign and their own theology. Then God threw them a curve.
He let the Roman Catholic’s kissing the pope’s toe and making him the vicar of Jesus Christ, praying to saints and the whole bit. Let them talk in tongues, and they got miracle work and preach right today; they can out-pray Pentecostal’s. And the whole world’s finished.
You see, that spirit of wisdom, the very purposeful God came down with His Own purpose in this hour to close off His Own chapters of redemption that He wrote and provided for. And that spirit came right down here and took all the Scripture and all the signs and said, “There it is.” What are you going to do about it?
And you know something: they couldn’t do anything other than what they were elected to. Jesus stood before Pontius Pilate, Pilate said, “Look, I’ve got power to release you.”
And He [Jesus] said, “You haven’t got power to do anything, unless God told you to, and God hasn’t told you.”
He really got confused then. “His wife said, “Don’t have a thing to do with that man. I know he’s of God, I’ve been troubled all day long.”
He said, “Get him out of here.”
“Oh,” they say, “you can’t get him out of here because you see, he made himself king and we have no king but Caesar.”
“We have no love but denomination.”
“We have nobody but Wesley.”
“We have nobody but Luther.”
Hogwash! He wouldn’t want Him. They wouldn’t want Him. You tell me Lutheran’s got Luther today? Listen, I know Lutheran doctrine.
I’d like to find one Lutheran theologian that preach what Luther preached. I’d like to find a Methodist that really preached the way that Wesley preached, although he wasn’t much of a theologian, you’ve got to admit that.
But God used him which was fine for that hour, because it took him away from the rabid far flung peripheral of antinomianism, [a person who maintains that Christians are freed from the moral law by virtue of grace as set forth in the gospel] which they needed to get rid of to come back to the centrality of the Cross and man’s ability to come into it.
Now alright, this spirit of wisdom and knowledge of the grace of Almighty God, and you know what, and people are going to pooh-pooh it. They’re not going to like it.
I remember, many years ago I was down in Florida, oh it’s a long, long time ago, Dr. Barton and his wife, I guess they’re both dead by now, wonderful friends, wonderful people, she’s a lovely, lovely person, and I was showing her the grace of God in election.
And she was startled and very distraught, she said, “I think I’d have to turn from God if I believed that.” She couldn’t believe the Word of God that God would dare to stand there and tell the truth if it would cut you fourteen different ways. She couldn’t believe it. Poor lovely woman.
Well she was so old maybe belonged to another generation, although God knows the truth of election has been known way, way, way back.
“Blessed is the man whom Thou choosest and causest to approach unto thee.” That’s what the Psalmist said. [Psalms 65:4] Man after God’s own heart. Election always was. See? It had to be, the prophet said, “Even Christ was in the election.”
Where are you going to put Him, but way back in the infinite. So, couldn’t understand it. People today don’t understand, but it stands out amongst us.
Now, let’s look at the conditions back there, because we have too, to understand conditions today. What conditions, or under what conditions what Israel blinded? Now, let’s look at them to understand exactly with what we’re dealing with and not make a mistake.
(09) [And] Jesus [said], Have I been so long time with you, and yet [you have] not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Now, remember what I told you that simple, Christ the man, the Logos made flesh the fullness of the attributes bodily of Godhead. All right, I said, “God said, let the earth bring forth the beast, four footed beast in the creature.”
Now come on, you’d have to be plumb sick to think the earth just… belched them out anymore than the earth brought Adam and Eve forth, though it did. Beast was there. Four footed creature was there. Spirit, like Adam and Eve were there.
And He said, “Let the earth bring them forth and the earth then clothed them through the chemistry that God ordained by the Holy Ghost.
Now, horse came forth and you can say, “I saw horse.” Oh, you didn’t see horse. Uh, uh. You never saw horse. Nobody can see horse. No way. I can prove it. You got a horse out there, take a gun and kill him. Where did horse go? Did you see him go? No. You can’t see me.
If I were to die, which would be a very happy thought and lie in a casket; you don’t see me. I’m gone, but you see what came from there. Attributes.
So, when Jesus said, “He that has seen me has seen the Father.” He wasn’t lying, because even though you don’t see horse, you do see horse. So He said, “You saw me, that’s the Father.” That’s right.
(11) Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
He said, “I came out of the Father.” Now He said, “The Father is in Me.” How did He get in Him. The ‘Me’ became flesh, that’s all. God indwelt Him at the River Jordan.
(11) … believe me for the very works’ sake.
(12) Verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. [That was Brother Branham without a doubt.]
(13) And whatsoever shall [whatever you] ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified…
(14) … ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
(15) [Let me] keep my commandments. [And so on.]
(24) If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
(25) But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
(24) I said therefore unto you, that [you] shall die in your sins: for if [you] believe not that I am… [now, that word is interpolated as ‘he’. It’s not that. “If you don’t believe that I am, the “I Am’ made flesh, you’ll] die in your sins.
Now, how, why was Israel blinded? Because all they saw was a man.
(56) Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
(57) Then [the Jews] said, [Haw, you’re] not [even] fifty years old, [how could you have] seen Abraham?
(58) [Truly, truly,] I say, Before Abraham was, I am.
What was that? That was Genesis 18 when God came down in human form and supped with Abraham and Sarah and said, “This is the hour, before Sodom, this is the hour also that you get your change and bring forth the son.”
Now, what we are seeing here is that Israel turned down the manifestation of God, and the revelation of God in the hour that he proved Himself to them. Now that’s what happened. That’s why they were blinded. See? That’s why darkness settled in. They turned it down.
Let’s go to Acts 2:22-36. Oh, we don’t have to read all this, but I’ll only go so far tonight then that’s going to finish us off tonight, regardless of how much I leave undone till another time.
(22) Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you [or proven to you by God, and He was amongst you. This proof wasn’t somewhere down in Mexico or somewhere down there in Mesopotamia, those right here in Jerusalem.] signs and wonders and miracles, God did … [and you know it had to be God, because no man could do what He did.]
(23) Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, [you] have taken…
Now, how did God get His counsel brought to pass? By man. All right? How is He going to get it done today? Through man. Now see nobody wants that. Nobody wants a prophet. Nobody wants someone interfering.
Oh, but the Catholic church will have a pope, and the Protestant’s have presidents. Sure, you watch how man sticks his nose in every time, that’s always the wrong man.
(23) … [Whom God hath raised up,] [you took and crucified with your hands slew him.]
(24) … God raised [him] up, loosed the pains of death: because … [death could not hold him.]
You know something: I’ll talk about it later. You remember that Trinitarian club that the prophet saw that the denomination husband had over the woman, he’d knock her down, but she kept getting up? Now what if they would have killed Jesus? He got up. Kill him. Get up. Kill him. Get up. Kill him. Get up.
(24) … [No way could this man] be holden…
What if you let Him take his life? No way they could keep him down. No way. How are you going to keep the Word down at this hour? How are you going to keep a Bride from getting to that Tree of Life? How are you going to keep a Bride from getting out of the ground?
You tell me, and I’ll tell you that you know something more than the Bible. And you didn’t get it out of the Bible, because It says, they couldn’t keep Him down. Now, we’re His body. See?
Now, it looked like that body would never come up, so God sent a man, Elijah. So there could be a Bride that say, “They, without us living could not be made perfect.” [Hebrews 11:40] In other words, they couldn’t come back here without us. Something had to happen we could bypass the Resurrection.
That’s why I say, “I don’t have any faith in the Resurrection with me at all.” I’m not like Pentecost that have gone beyond the Bible. I haven’t gone beyond the Bible, I’m with the Bible. “Because he that liveth and believeth in Me, shall never perish.” [John 11:26] I believe that.
You say, “What if it doesn’t happen?”
Who cares, it’s going to happen to somebody, it’s that hour. You got to stay with the Word in this hour, not some word back there, some word up there.
(25) … David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord [and so on.]
(26) … my heart rejoicing…
(31) … [You’ll not leave my soul] in hell… [right on down the line here, it’s beautiful Scripture.]
(32) … God raised [Him] up, we are witnesses [to it.]
(33) … being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he shed forth this, which [you] now see and hear.
(34) For David [was] not [the one] ascended, [nor ascended himself] but [said concerning the Lord,] The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
See, he’s telling you here that David did not say this concerning himself. This is a prophecy that David made concerning Jesus.
(35) Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
(36) [Wherefore] let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom (you) have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Now watch: this Scripture that was fulfilled back there is in vogue at present, because the foes have not yet all been made His footstool. That Scripture is still present with us.
(36) … know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom [you] crucified, both Lord and Christ. [And He is Lord.]
Now: In other words the proof (which I read here) they turned, Israel turned down the manifestation of God, and the revelation of God in the hour he proved Himself. You see? He proved Himself in His flesh. He proved Himself in the spirit of the Resurrection, and that proof exists at this hour until the enemies are made the footstools.
Now I want to ask you a question: When are the enemies started to be made the footstools? When that same One comes right down here to raise the dead. Now keep putting this with the historical aspect of what I said.
Israel was blinded in the wisdom of God. Gentiles are being blinded in the wisdom of God. Under Israel’s blindness, the Gentiles come in, and when the Gentiles are blinded Israel comes in.
What hour? It says, that spirit comes into the Church to let the Church know the hour in which it’s living to bring it in and to reveal the deep mysterious secrets of God. One of which is truly this fact, Israel was blinded, but under the Fifth Seal He loses none.
In the election of the Gentiles not one is lost under all Seven Seals, of which there’s only a true history of Four, because Five, Six and Seven are actually under the Fourth Seal, whether you want to understand it or not.
It runs out under Four. Five, Six and Seven actually take place under Four. See, there’s no such thing as true chronology in the Scripture. No way you can find it.
Now, Acts 3:12-18. The man that was delivered at the Gate Beautiful. They tell exactly what happened there. And they tried to show Israel look: You didn’t know that this was the Prince of Life.
You didn’t understand, but look: you saw it then, you’re seeing it now, what more do you want? But Israel turned It down. They turned It down and they fought It.
Now, let’s go back to Matthew 11:27. Now we’re talking about the blinding.
(27) All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Now listen: understand this, not in the light now of a revelation. Although that is true. But understand it in the light of this fact they refused His revelation when there wasn’t any other revelation which could have explained it.
Explain to me about a virgin birth? Explain to me about raising the dead? Explain to me about stilling the storm? Explain to me about all these things that would happen? His wisdom? Take all those things and put it together and explain it.
Now, there would be no explanation outside of God. But instead of them even connecting Him to God, they said, “No, this man’s got a devil, get rid of him.”
Yet you show me tonight an explanation outside of God for William Branham. I get ahead here, because I’m making Omega take the place of Alpha a little bit too quick.
(14) And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing [they’ll] hear, and shall not understand; and seeing [they’ll] see, and shall not perceive:
(15) For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Now, Brother Branham spoke of that priest, “I want to be a slave, I don’t want to leave my master, I’m happy.” Puts his ear to the door frame and the guy jabs the awl through it, a little bump appears there. He’ll never hear again.
Now, Israel was blinded so we could come in, they’ll see again.
Let’s just take a look at Hebrews 6: and see what happens to the Gentiles. You think they’ll ever hear again? After all these tremendous things takes place. It says here: “Having fallen away, they’ll never be renewed to repentance, for they crucified to themselves the Son of God afresh.” [Hebrews 6:6]
When Israel crucified to themselves the Son of God, as a nation they were obliterated. But the seed came on down. Now they’re all going back and once more they are a nation and God will raise them and take them through as a nation, 144,000. See?
Okay, let’s go to Matthew 15:7-9.
(07) [You] hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
(08) This people draweth [near] me with their mouth, honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
What was that heart? That heart was to believe what was preached under vindication. They turned it down. You got the same thing here with the Gentiles.
For since the time of the apostle Paul there never was a vindicated apostle and prophet. But now there has been one, because Alpha has got to be Omega.
As Brother Branham said, “The same Pillar of Fire that brought the Word is now here interpreting It.” Manifesting the things that are right.
John [Matthew 12:37-41.] Just reading these to show you.
(37) For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
And a man says, “There’s three gods.” And stands up and preaches that nonsense. There’s only one. See your words will give you away. I’ve said that for years. You let a man talk long enough and he’ll spill it. No way, you can’t help yourself. There’s no man living can help themselves. I don’t care who he is.
(38) Then certain scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. [“Well,” he said, “I’ve given you signs all along.”]
(39) … he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; [but] no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
(40) [Now:] Jonas was three days and three nights in the belly [of the] whale…
Now, let’s get this flat: Brother Branham said, “We’ll ask Him to come. We don’t know if He’ll come, but we’ll ask Him to come.”
Then he said, “He’s here.” Now he said, “If Jesus Christ is the same “yesterday, today and forever,” and is risen from the dead, He will now do in the Spirit, what He did in the flesh.” And He did it.
The sign of the prophet Jonas was given to this generation. They turned it down. This is a wicked adulteress generation, the greatest adultery of all.
(41) The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and greater than Jonas is here.
And Brother Branham used the queen of the South to rise up in judgment, but there was a greater even than Solomon in this hour. Much greater, because he knew the hearts of thousands that stood before him. And the world applauds Solomon for knowing a few things, but you tell me what was ever hidden from Brother Branham.
Now, I think you’re beginning to see what we’re looking at. Israel blinded in spite of spectacular evidence. We are blinded also in spite of spectacular evidence. Men refusing to see.
As Brother Branham said about the man in the basement, “I don’t believe there’s any light out there, there’s no sun; there will come a season I’m not going out to see, I don’t believe the judge has shut the door, leave me alone.”
You can’t tell them anything. Why? Because they’re dominated by a female spirit. See? No way can you get to them. This is the hour for Acts 3. Now remember, we’re talking about blinding. You can’t blind people just because they’re a bit wayward.
Jesus said, “Which of you convinces Me of sin? Find me wrong in one Word, test me in one Word.” That’s pretty fantastic, because a man doesn’t sin and the Word is perfect.
Brother Branham said, we also should with that same definition, he said, “Which of you can show me I haven’t fulfilled one thing that devolved upon me to fulfill proving who I was?” So, we’re not looking at one little sign, on little facet, we’re looking at what God did.
The same thing in this hour when He sends Elijah, He’s got to send him with something worthy to condemn the world or God boo booed. It’s got to be something to blind their eyes.
(19) … when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. [Guaranteed fantastic healing revival to shake the world.]
(20) [Even] he shall send Jesus Christ, which [is appointed] unto you:
But hold it, He can’t come until:
(21) … the heaven must receive [him, retain him] until the restoration of all things, … spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
(22) For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him [you’ll] hear in all things whatsoever he shall say [to] you.
(23) [It’ll] come to pass, that every soul, [that] will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
Was that Jesus in the flesh? No way. No way, because they weren’t all destroyed. Was it the life of that Jesus in the flesh? You bet it was. A different story right there, because that Logos appears at the end of the Age. And watch:
(23) And [it’ll] come to pass, that every soul, [that] will not hear that prophet, shall be [utterly] destroyed from among the people.
In other words, there will be people standing here that will not taste death. And the people standing here who will die. Destroyed, utter annihilation. Cosmos completely devastated.
Now, he tells you that this is what is going to happen based upon that which is visible of God to the eyes. And Jesus said, “If I had not done the works of a man, did they not sin but now they’ve both seen and hated both me and my Father.” [John 15:24]
And He said to Phillip to Thomas, He said, “Look it, can’t you understand that I am the attributes of God. And when you see attributes you see God.” And He knew He hadn’t caught their attention and He said, “Can’t you understand by the works?”
He said, “Start believing the works, do something about it until it gets a hold of you and begins spinning it back.”
I’m going to tell you something: if John the Baptist could come screaming looking like a frightening spectacle of a wild man, a demented man with a leather girdle, eating locust and wild honey and scream out in vengeance against the nation and that held them in a grip.
You tell me then the ministry of God manifested in flesh did not have a greater grip? No, what it was they would sooner hear a John who raised a question rather than to see someone demonstrate an answer. Because they thought they had the answers.
And all they had was pedanticism, or something. Pedantic [overly concerned with minute details] ideas of man. They had nothing which was true and properly right.
Now, this is Matthew what I read here of the end-time, the Omega, we’re going back to that day of blindness again when He was on earth is Matthew 12:15-21. And I’m going to quit there, because it’s going to be a good place to bring you back the best I can do, maybe next Wednesday, who knows.
(15) But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;
(16) … charged them that they should not make him known:
(17) That it might be fulfilled … by Esaias the prophet, saying,
(18) Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: [I’ll] put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
(19) He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
(20) A bruised reed shall he not break, [a] smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
(21) And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.
Now, I’m going to leave you at this point with this thought. So don’t forget this when and if we come together again on this same subject, and that is: I read to you out of Acts 3.
And I pointed out to you that at the time that Jesus was on earth and died, all men who didn’t believe were not destroyed, because we have the same Jews, Israel living right today who didn’t believe in their progeny after all these generations and they are not dead, they have not been destroyed.
But there must come a time when that same …?… a Prophet, the Logos, not in human flesh, uh, uh, but still that same One must reveal Himself in a tremendous manifestation that you would have to be spiritually dead to miss and not know It was God.
You follow me? And at that time utter destruction. And I’m going to take you to Matthew 12 the next time and show you how Matthew 12 is fulfilled in this hour. We’ll take it back and forth so that you might understand the Spirit that has come into the Church is here to let you know this is that hour, it’s over.
The One who predicated election, where in the Elect never perish. And not one Word of God will fail.
That Spirit is here now putting Israel in the homeland into light, blinding the Gentiles, closing off the Church Age. See? And at the same time revealing the deep mysterious secrets of God. Revealing the Husband amongst us. See?
You follow what I’m trying to get to you? I know it’s difficult. I’m not here just to bandy Scripture and say, “Old Vayle can do anything with Scripture.”
Look, when I sit in my study and I know I want something, I am no more aware of these Scriptures than you are. I don’t know the Bible. I’ve read It. I can’t tell you where verses are. I got a good concordance. I don’t think the Lord minds at all.
But something begins to happen and Scriptures begins to slant in and I know what I’m talking about. And this what Brother Branham said which I have read to you time and time again so that you can pretty well quote it in the essence the same as I do.
The Spirit of wisdom comes into the church to make known to the Church through His Own private revelation, not a man, not a group of people, and He brings the Church in to the revelation. And to the finite of the revelation, or the revelation becoming flesh which is finite.
In other words, we’re looking at the fact that something has got to materialize. Seeing it happened, revealing the day we’re living in. Then He parallels It.
There was a man named Daniel, a prophet. And an angel came to him and he looked way down the corridor and He said, “Seal the Book up, [Daniel 12:4] I’ll be back at the right time with another prophet.” That’s the hour in which we live brother/sister.
I know, that people phone me and try to get me off this Message. Well, bless God, if I’m mental which no doubt I have a little problem, I’m very happy. I wouldn’t change it for a billion dollars. I wouldn’t change what I’ve got and where my faith lies tonight for anything under high heaven.
Look, I’m not lying to you people. See, you’re still looking at Lee Vayle that doesn’t have any character worth a plug nickel. You’re still looking at Lee Vayle that doesn’t have any fruit. The Lee Vayle that doesn’t pray for sick like he used to.
You’re looking at me. Can I get your eyes off me for once. Really get your eyes onto the Word and sit here tonight and let God do something for you. If you’re seed, He will anyway.
Let me tell you, none shall perish. Get away from this legal concept. I’m not saying you people don’t believe in security. What I’m trying to get you to understand… look, it’s out of your hand. It’s out of your hand. You can no more stop it, than you can bring it.
I didn’t know there would be a prophet Elijah coming and do what he did. Now, I knew that there would be a prophet Elijah, but I didn’t know that he would do what he did do.
You say, “How can you make conflicting statements?”
It’s easy, I read It in the Bible, but I still didn’t know it. I know about the pyramids, I’ve never seen them. And unless they’re here when we go up in the Rapture and I get a glimpse of them, I don’t think I will see them to be honest with you. But they’re there.
Now look: we have had the beginning of the end under the Seventh Seal. It winds up. We are caught up tonight and we’ll never get caught down. You follow what I’m trying to say? It hasn’t got to do with me and character and anything else.
I can disappoint you and mess you million, million times, but will you understand this, that Abraham was a prophet of God. And he’s talked with a God and he ate with God. And God said, “I’m going to make you a young man again and your wife, and you’ll have a child.” [Genesis 17:]
And God did it, and a trial came in, there wasn’t much food. “Well,” he said, “young men eat more than old men.” Not always, but mostly. Young strong men, and young strong girls going to have babies they’ll eat more. They got to eat for two now.
“Why,” he said, “there’s nothing up here in Palestine, I’ll go down to Egypt, they’ve got lots around the river Nile down there. Man, (he said,) they’re fat as hogs I’ll go on down there.”
God never told him to go down there. In fact I believe God warned him not to go down. And he went down and he caused a real fine man a whole heap of rotten trouble, because He didn’t have the guts to say to this fellow, “Look, I’m a prophet of God and I want to tell you something, I’m a hundred years old and she’s ninety.”
And the guy said, “Ha, ha, ha.” They laughed as uproariously as the nuts laugh when the old guy was a hundred and with a long white beard and long hair, and his poor wife going like this… we’re going to have a baby.
“Ha, ha, you stupid jerk.”
Now, he’s a stupid jerk looking like a stupid old jerk. Now, he’s a stupid jerk, looking like a nice young stupid jerk. He’s got a problem. So he lies.
Now he said, “Now honey, you tell him I’m your brother.” Half brother, just a half of it. So she lied.
“Why,” he said, “wonderful, I’ll just marry you.”
And God came on the scene and said, “You’re dead.”
Now, I ask you a question: How much character did Abraham have? I’ve got just as much. I caught you didn’t I? Now there’s no more legalists here in the house from now on. How much fruit did he have? [Brother Vayle makes a noise] How close was he to God?
He walked, he talked, he ate then ditched him. How obedient was he? Pooh! Horrible. How much power did he have? He was running scared.
And God said, “That’s my prophet, you’re dead. You’ve got his wife.”
But he said, “Lord out of the integrity of my heart, he said that was his sister.”
God said, “I don’t care what he said. Truth is truth and that’s not the truth, I’m telling you the truth that’s his wife. Let her go or you’re dead and everybody with you.”
Seminally speaking all the men are dead. That means the women are gone too.
He [God] said, “Furthermore, you have him pray.”
He said, “What, I have him pray? You got to be kidding. No fruit, no character, no obedience, trouble maker and You want him to pray?”
Now, I’m not telling anybody here tonight go on out here and act like a bunch of heathen. Go out here and be a bunch of bums. I’m telling you something you got to understand! “He’s the same yesterday, and today and forever,” and this is that hour.
It’s not what the church or an individual in the church has done, it is that He is here doing it. And I am a part of that revelation. He is doing It now and He’s doing It to me.
You say, ” Brother Vayle, what if you die?”
What’s the difference? What’s the difference?… that One that Brother Branham said has come; the spirit of wisdom in the revelation and knowledge of Him, has placed us. Don’t be shaken. Don’t look at dates. Don’t try to figure out numbers. Get away from all of that.
Just get to this Word here and say, “Hey, I see something in this Word belongs to me.”
Lord bless you now. I’m going to take a whole message on that what I just said a minute ago now. Look in this Word and see what’s yours, and I’ll show you even how to turn every negative into a positive.
You say, “Are you doing it Brother Vayle?”
No, but by the grace of God I can. You know I’m not going to lie to you. When God gives you a key He wants you to open that door. The keys are in our hands tonight, the revelation, the gates of hell will not prevail against us who have the keys to turn that door to immortality. Stand with it brother/sister.
Let’s rise, or we’ll never get out of here. (One third done.)
Heavenly Father, we thank you for Your goodness and mercy to us tonight. Though we belabor these things, Lord, it is not wrong.
And though we go over it many times it is not wrong, Lord, for there is nothing that will compare or to equal it, knowing the grace that has been bestowed upon us that You are here. We are indeed the flock of Your pasture, Lord, with it.
Under Your hand no way will there be any change. No way. For You descended with a Shout, ready now in short order for the Voice and then the Trumpet; and then coming back to reign and rule forevermore. Demonstrated, manifested, O God, we just see every parallel of Alpha and Omega in our midst, and there is no way that there can be a mistake made. No way.
Lord, we know that the devil will come in like a flood. Let him come, because we have received that revelation deep down within us and become a part of It, and we’re so happy for It.
We’re so grateful, Lord. We’re so glad that in these last days we can look up at You and look You in the face. And when we say we’re grateful we mean that we’re grateful, Lord, O God, over all the years.
You know from my heart, Lord, I mean it when I say it. I’ve not meant it for the years before. And You’ve given me privilege, Lord, of being back in those old days, the wife and I trying to live on just a few bucks a week.
Now, Lord, we’ve got more than enough to take care of our desires and many more times than our wishes, though we don’t wish for castles and things that some people might wish for. But, Lord, that’s not what makes us happy.
That’s not what makes us grateful, no way shape or form, but it’s the mercy of Almighty God demonstrated, exhibited, deep down within us. That’s why we’re grateful, Lord.
And we can say tonight we’re grateful, we’re thankful, You know we speak out of our hearts, O God, as we’ve not spoken maybe ever in our lives before. And we’re so grateful tonight, we are so grateful, O God. And thank You for being with us, Lord.
I know that we stand here, Lord, ashamed in Your Presence as we realize the lack of the fruit, the lack of the character, all these things, but we know that’s not it anyway.
If we had a super abundance we could lay it all the character of all the Word at Your feet, we’d still sink into oblivion, for there is none righteous, no not one. Going about to establish our own righteousness have all failed to come under the righteousness of God.
Which is none other than just simply the Baptism with the Holy Ghost, God Himself.
And, Lord, tonight it’s so good to know these things, and it is so marvelous and so wonderful. For years we saw It in Scripture and saw It in other men’s works and stood back and knew It was true. And It was wonderfully true by observation, but to have It true by experience goes a million times further, Lord.
Something like a man grasping and groping because he can barely see the light, knowing somebody out there has a wonderful pair of glasses that will enable them to see. And it’s very nice to know that someone in such a bad shape can have glasses to see.
But how much more wonderful when those glasses are placed before his own eyes and he can see. And we feel the same tonight, Lord. We’re not talking anymore in the realms of what is wonderful out there, and what is just marvelous if it could be obtainable.
But speaking in terms, Lord, now of having been made partakers of It, tasted the good Word of God and the power of the world to come, and there’s no falling away. No way. No way, falling away.
Just marvelous, we thank You for It, we praise Thee, O God. Just don’t know how to praise You now, but we do praise You. And one day, Lord, when this old flesh is changed, I know we will really praise You the way we ought to praise You.
In the mean time accept our praise, Lord, from sincere hearts, O God, and understanding of grace and mercy. No more, Lord, amongst us any feeling or any thoughts, except He is here, and He is our All in our all. Blessed be the wonderful Name of Jesus.
Make us, O God, more and more open to Your revelation more and more …?… Whatever it’s going to be, Lord. We’re just anxious for more. And You said, “They that hunger and thirst should be filled.” [Matthew 5:6]
We don’t consider ourselves filled up yet, but we just thank You, Lord, for the fullness of Yourself, which in due season will triumph over it, overcome in such a way that we will say in the same assurance that we speak tonight of certain things. “I and my Father are one.” [John 10:30]
It’ll be all over, O God, stepping a little further into the Resurrection down the line. Sweet Spirit of God flowing in and through all the beloved of Jesus Christ. Right on into immortality. Swept on and on, and on. We believe that, Lord, I’m convinced of It and we praise You in Jesus’ Name. Amen.