Ephesians #05cThe Revelation In The Knowledge Of God - Part 2
…And come together, Lord, without fear and trembling, without some authority stepping in and giving us problems that we can come and worship together, particular, Lord, the way we worship which would be heresy and foolish since before the eyes of the whole world, but we do not mind that, Lord, as long as we know where we stand.
Not aspiring to higher ground, but being actually on higher ground this morning which we praise Thee.
We ask You now to be with us in our studies, Lord, and may those studies, O God, go deep within the very being may we learn and know as we ought to know. And thereby be set free, and also allow the freedom of growth we’ve not previously known until this hour.
Father God, we commit ourselves to You therefore this morning in faith in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
You may be seated.
[For the next 1 min and 14 seconds Brother Vayle deals with church business.]
Now, we’ve been studying along here in Ephesians 1:15-23, and we’ll just continue in that this morning. And it’s going to be quite a while, so you just sort of adjust yourselves to be comfortable, and we won’t have a service this afternoon.
I’ll try to go slowly because I realize that so many, many times I deal with the thing a little too abruptly, and thereby you just perhaps don’t get it the way you should.
(15) Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
(16) Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
(18) The eyes of your understanding [that’s the eyes of your heart, it goes right down deep inside of your spiritual understanding,] being enlightened; that [you] may know what is the hope [that word is ‘earnest expectation] of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
(21) Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
(22) And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
(23) Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all [things with] all [things.]
Now, up to this point we’re looking at verse 17.
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
And this is sermon number 5c, and The Revealed Knowledge of God, part 2. And up until now, and as of now our studies have been concerned with the Spirit or what Spirit It is that is to come into the Church and what that Spirit is doing.
And we must never let ourselves lose sight of the fact that this Spirit is dedicated to two monumental works that affect the believer. And I want to repeat that so you’re getting it. So you watch closely now, I’m going to do my best to be real sincere with you this morning, perhaps more than I’ve ever been before in these series and try to take my time.
Now, we know what Spirit It is, It’s the Spirit of God. It’s the Logos, because the Logos is what exegetes, or leads God forth, or shows God, reveals Him.
Now, He will do two things: are you with me? Then look at me. Better. I’m not fooling. Now I don’t know about you, but look these messages are doing something to me.
Please keep coming while I get going on with God. I’m hard, I intend to be, because we’re not fooling.
Listen, there are two things the Spirit wants to do and is doing: Number 1, from verse 18, “The eyes of your heart being enlightened.”
The enlightened heart will receive the dynamism of spiritual stimulation which will bring restoration to the Bride. Do you hear me?
Number 1: dealing with the eyes of our understanding which is our heart. And the heart has to do with revelation which is a faith. A faith revealed.
This will deal with that faith revealed, which will bring a revival, a restoration to the Bride. Remember, she has a revival coming. She has a restoration coming.
Number 2: in verses 19 and 20, It speaks of the exceeding greatness of that same Spirit. The same Power that raised Jesus from the dead will be here to raise us and put us in a Rapture. Therefore number 2, the body will be quickened and raptured.
Number one: the revelation which will restore, we’ll show you in Scripture.
Number two: a Resurrection and a Rapture.
Now, this causes us to see what amounts to a very important end-time doctrine. And nobody believes this but us. It is guessed at. It is looked at in a superficial manner and a sort of palliated. In other words, a palliation is where you sort of… let’s say you’ve got a bad arthritic pain. I’ll kiss it better. Fine.
What does your kiss do? Palliates. It’s sympathetic. Doesn’t take it away. Now, we can’t afford to look at Scripture in the sense of glossing It over. We have to know what It’s talking about, because if this is the end-time, this is us, not somebody else.
All right, a very important end-time doctrine. It is. That’s the Holy Spirit comes into the Church just prior to the Resurrection in order to quicken the living unto a spiritual revelation of God, which revelation is the Apocalypses, which is the revelation.
Which is the Appearing Brother Branham talks about, and that the church does not believe in. They believe you are going to know all about it when you get there. That’s not what the Bible teaches.
You got to start down here. Then He will raise the dead which encompasses the change of the living, then all the Bride will be taken in a Rapture.
Now, I’m going to quote from the Seals. Page 175,
The First Seal 63-18-03
 Notice, in the same time this is going on, just before this takes place, rather, on the earth, God has promised, while all them scruples of denominations arguing their differences about their creeds, God promised that He would send us a true prophet of the true Word with a message to return to the original Word of God and the faith of the fathers to bring down the power of the Holy Ghost amongst the people, with a power that will raise her above these things and take her in,… [Now he said so.]
Further he said in,
The Stature of a Perfect Man 62-14-10
 …In the evening time it shall be Light. That’s when comes Christ, the Holy Spirit. Jesus comes down and sets Himself at the Head of the church then He will resurrect the church being His own body…
So therefore, you can see that the dynamism of the Holy Spirit is to take Her in. Now, not just into the Rapture, but to take Her in. In other words, we’ll show you how She’s out, which you understand too.
Now, we want to be very serious then in our hearts concerning verse 17 in the first little phrase of verse 18.
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
(18) [In order that,] The eyes of your [heart will be] enlightened;…
Now, I want to express my understanding as I have derived it from the prophet as to this great event of this Spirit within the Church, and tell you what is happening.
Now listen, 2 Corinthians 11:2, ends up Revelation 3:14-19. So we go to 2 Corinthians 11, and you’ll understand very well what I’m going to read.
(02) For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
Chastity lost, no presentation, forget it. Even the world know that, if a woman’s been messed with, she has no business going to her wedding with a white garment. Now you can fool a preacher, you can fool the deacons, you can fool the elders.
You can fool your parents, you can fool everybody, but God. Now if you’ve been messing around and you’re still messing with your creeds and dogmas, now listen, you go over the tapes of Brother Branham again, and you’ll find him stop…“see I caught your thought.”
A bunch of hogwash Pentecostal trinitarians sitting there and fussing against the fact there is one God, though they sat under William Branham for years.
I’m going to tell you William Branham wasn’t God. So if you think it’s a little bit tough sitting around William Branham, and I found it tough, let me tell you, it’s ten times tougher knowing you’re dealing with God in this hour.
Because William Branham is God and the Joshua to lead us over is the Holy Ghost. So you couldn’t hide if you tried. Not from me, but from God.
Now, he was afraid she’d lost her virginity. Now wherein lay her virginity? You’ll find out.
(03) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds…
The womb is transferred to the mind, so that every male and every female has a womb. Then each one is distinctly responsible for producing, or first of all receiving into that womb what belongs there then shutting that womb up.
(03) …you minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
(04) For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, [and they did] whom we have not preached, or receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, [that] ye might well bear with him.
Now, ends up in Revelation 3:
(14) …unto the [messenger] of the church [which is] of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, [that’s the Omega, the Alpha back there said, “I’m worried.” Now,] the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; [God creating Himself in the form of human flesh.]
In other words, it’s Resurrection time.
(15) I know thy works, thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
(16) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue [you] out of my mouth.
(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest… [where does a man know?]
Well you say, “Brother Vayle I’ll tell you why. You don’t know much about the spirit, because I can know right here in my heart.” You fatheaded liar. You haven’t got the brains to even open your mouth and grace the table with grace, or even talk to a moron.
You can get a feeling here, but if the mind doesn’t interpret it, what do you know that feeling is? Pentecostal hogwash. Denominational clap-trap and balderdash. Don’t tell me you know anything outside of your mind.
It’s got to come here. How many of you people have funny feelings down here that makes you upset? Yeah, ninety nine percent if not the whole hundred percent of it.
You know what that feeling is? Your energy is low. You nerve energy is down and the body is crying out. Sure go nuts, go off your back. You can go nuts.
You can lose your mind. That’s your body telling you your energy is low. But if you haven’t learned enough where your mind is so stupid it can’t interpret.
You’ll go around and say, [said in a fretful manner] “Oh my, what’s going on? My, is my husband sick? I my daughter sick? Oh my God what’s happening?”
Oh shut up. Sit down and listen for a while. Merciful heaven, I’ve gone through this so many times, so I’ve learned out what that little funny feeling was. Don’t let your mind run off and being a fruit-cake.
You know what? They put nuts in their fruit-cake and they bake the nuts. I’m loosening you up a bit. I hit you over… Then I want to loosen you up. Listen.
No it’s not. A sense of euphoria has crept in now. My wife used to work in a mental division. That’s why she’s been so good for me. Work with the nuts. You know, one girl thought the prince of Wales was her lover.
She just couldn’t accept the fact he was going to marry Wallis Simpson, which he did. She had a sense of euphoria about everything. She felt great, but nothing to feel great about. Nothing up here.
This church lost its mind. It didn’t know, it thought it knew. How many times you’ve gone down the road thinking you’ve been going north and you’re going south? If you haven’t, you haven’t had a real extreme… so many times.
So many times I’ve been sure I’ve been going when the only direction I knew were up and down. And one time in Florida I didn’t know that, because I put the car in neutral and backed up hill.
You don’t know. It’s the mind. See? The womb was impregnated with something wrong that brought forth curses instead of blessings.
(17) …wretched, and miserable, poor, blind, naked: [and don’t know it.]
(18) I counsel [you] to buy of me gold tried in the fire, [you may] be rich; white raiment, that [you may] be clothed, shame of thy nakedness do not appear; anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, [go out and get it in the first place. Didn’t even have the eyesalve,] that thou mayest see.
(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: therefore be zealous… [and have a change of mind.]
Doesn’t say a change of heart. It says “a change of mind.” Because it’s what’s in the mind is knowledge. And what’s in the mind of knowledge gets down in here if it’s spiritual. If it’s the Word of God, Almighty God, you’ll be a child of God manifested.
If it’s creeds and dogmas you’ll be a child of hell and manifested. Because you see, there’s just two things that can impregnate you, the wrong word and the right Word. Being born again not of corruptible sperma, but incorruptible by the Word of God.
So there’s two words: there’s a corrupted word that brings forth a corrupted person. There’s a true Word that brings forth the uncorrupted and the incorruptible.
All right, 2 Corinthians 2:11 gave way to Revelation 3:14-19. And He stands outside the door knocking. They put Him outside.
Now this 2 Corinthians 11:3, and we’re just going to keep going back and forth. If it takes two Sunday’s, we’ll take two Sunday’s.
(03) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve [literally seduced her and caused her to be pregnant by his seed,] so your minds should be [seduced and become pregnant] from the simplicity that is in Christ, [which brings forth a corruption.]
Now, this was a prophecy that ended up in the vision of Saint John the Beloved, ‘Thus saith the Lord’, Revelation 17:1-5, and 18:7-8. So we go to Revelation 17.
Let’s take a look at this woman two thousand, nineteen hundred and fifty years later.
(01) And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that [sits] upon many waters:
The woman whose mind was a womb to every rotten suggestion of the devil. She said, “I’m married to God. We speak God. We’re of God.” She’s a whore. That’s the filthiest connotation a woman can have.
As Brother Branham said, “A female dog can’t be, a female horse can’t be, a female spider couldn’t be, a female ant couldn’t be. Only a woman could be.” See?
And the woman’s a church. And you’ll not produce anything filthier under God’s high heaven than this church. Well, I know people look and say, “Well, what about this?” I’m not interested in that. Because the whore only took from all that junk out there in the first place.
She began putting paganism with the Word of Almighty God, that’s where it started. Any theologian knows it. That’s why there’s no theologian Pentecost. The ones that are so sick, they’ve stayed in there, because they’re afraid of their cotton-picking pensions.
(01) …[I’ll show there’s] judgment of the great whore that [sits] upon many waters: [that’s multitudes of people.]
(02) With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, [she’s got the intelligentsia, she’s got the money, she’s got the whole bit.] the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
In other words the stimulation I’m talking about this morning, they’ve got a different stimulation that’s going to put them down into hell. I’m talking about a stimulation that’s going to put you into immortality, into a Rapture.
Did you hear what I said? I’m serious this morning. I’m not up here giving you a bunch of hogwash. See? I’m telling you the truth. The truth can’t be banded anymore. Soft-soap, soft-peddle, putting in pretty little glass dishes.
You can have it. I don’t need truth in a ten thousand dollar bill. I’ll fish it out of a cesspool if that’s where I’ve got to fish for it. I don’t have to of course.
(03) …he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy,… [this woman has blasphemed.]
Full of the names of blasphemy. How many has she been married to? Spread her charms every which way.
(04) …the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, that speaks of royalty. Speaks of redemption. She hasn’t got it.] decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
(05) And upon her forehead a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS [the] ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
The most rotten abominable thing in all the world is that woman. Why? Because everything upon is coming because of her. See?
(06) And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs…
Merciful God, then Pentecostals preachers have tongue talking priests come into their church kissing the pope’s toe, mouthing and blaspheming and saying they’re my brethren because they speak in tongues. Have they forgotten the blood of the martyrs?
You bet your life they’ve forgotten the blood of the martyrs. Just about anything will blind anybody’s eyes that wants to get blinded.
(06) …when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. [Whew. Man alive is this that one? Sure enough is.]
(07) And the angel said, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and [ten] horns.
(07) How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, [the church says, “I’m the wife of God. My husband is living and I am living. We’re living together, we’re united. I’ve got a husband,”] and shall see no sorrow. [Why?]
If the pope is the lord of the earth and the heavens and purgatory, or hell, and you got her as your patron adorer, an advocate, sure you’ve got it made. Where do you find the church intercedes for anybody?
(08) Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and [she’ll] be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Now, that woman went astray pregnant in her mind with one false thought on the Godhead. Another Jesus. There’s only one God, Who became manifest in flesh. Jesus per se was not God, He was the image of God.
Now, if I make an image of this book, that is not the book, it’s an image. When you deal with the Logos, the concept is within the production. That’s why He was God. But you notice “the LORD said to my Lord.” He never became the supreme being.
God Almighty was always the Supreme Being. Only when God indwelt Him bodily, fully, is when He was the Supreme Being.
When He left Him in Gethsemane he was right back to being a man. But not like you and me, or He would have fallen. He was the Logos that took upon Himself the form of flesh.
We weren’t that in that particular respect. No, the one little thought, then they got a different spirit. Then they got a different gospel. Pretty soon the whole thing was a mess.
Now watch, Ephesians 5:22-27 gave way to 2 Corinthians 11:2-4, 13,15. I said Ephesians 5:22-27 gave way.
Now, we’re looking at the clear minded perfected worded virgin who got one thought on the Godhead messed up, went into the end-time, despised of God, wretched, miserable, naked, but talking as though she had everything.
“I’m no widow, I’m a queen. I’m married to the king, hallelujah. You come our way, you’ve got it.”
And John stood back in admiration, because the difference between the real and the phony was a razor blade edge. “Eeny-meeny-miney-mo, which way will I go?” Give him the Word test. See?
All right, let’s read It,
(22) Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
(23) For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
(24) Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
(25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Many men like to forget that up there, but down here, but they like to remember the top part. Well, if you forget the bottom part, forget the top part too. Let’s face it, you’re [Blank spot on recording]. You kicked part of the Word you ain’t got no Word left.
Let me tell you flat. Jesus’ got two hands, two feet, two eyes and not one hair of His head missing. And don’t try to mess with Scripture. (Nice thought Brother Vayle, tell them again.) I said, Jesus has two hands, two feet, two eyes, two ears and not one hair missing.
I caught you on the one hair, see, because you say, “Well, they can have one hair missing.” Not one hair missing. So don’t change one Word.
(25) Husbands, love your wives, [I won’t read the rest, It condemns me.] even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
(26) That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
(27) That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
(28) So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
(29) For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
(30) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
(31) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and be joined unto his wife, and [they’ll become] one flesh.
(32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. [And we’ll talk about it later too.]
Now, especially did 22-27 which deals with God loving the Church, dying for It, to the end He might sanctify and cleanse It with the washing of water by the Word, to the end “that He might present Himself a glorious Church without spot, without blemish,” gave way to 2 Corinthians 11: 2-4, and 13 to 15.
(02) …I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin [of] Christ. [Great.]
(03) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity [that’s] in Christ.
(04) For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, if [you] receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
(13) For such are false apostles, [He’s telling you that false apostles will take the place of true apostles,] deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an [apostle] of light.
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Now, he says right here a phony priesthood is going to rise up, a phony five-fold ministry. And they’re going to teach the wrong person in the Godhead about It.
They’re going to teach the wrong message about Him. They are going to induce a wrong spirit amongst the people. See?
That’s exactly what happened, because Ephesians gave way to Corinth. The Corinthian church was the hard pressed church that was out of order. The Ephesian Church was not.
Now, Revelation 6:1-2 is another ‘Thus saith the Lord’ vision of 2 Corinthians 11:4 and 13-15 which we just read. Now let’s look at It.
(01) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
(02) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
Now, at this point he hasn’t got any proof of what and who he is. In other words, any strength. He’s a bluff, he’s works. He’s a bit of knowledge that came into the church. But you notice he starts out, and by the time he starts out and ends as the fourth beast he ends as death and hell. As the church started, pure and pristine, ends a whore.
This antichrist spirit is what came in there so seductively to corrupt the mind, and at the end-time proves as death and hell. Then at the mind of the Bride at this age doesn’t return to the mind of the Bride in the first age, you tell me how she’s going to make out? And don’t talk to me about the Blood of Jesus Christ, because I’m going to hack you right down now and not even wait awhile. I’m just going to whack you right down now.
“Husbands love your wives, even as Christ loved the Church.” Never mind the first part of husbands, get the point of Jesus, loved the Church and gave Himself for It that….
Now the first is the blood. See? That’s the death. That doesn’t do it. It’s “That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word.” But then word.
And if the Word’s not there, I don’t care about the blood, because it’s not going to work. “That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.”
Now you talk about the Blood, which It does, scatters sins till there be no more evidence of it. Yet It says here, it’s going to take the Word to present Her faultless. Why? Because she starts as a virgin with the Blood already.
She starts as a virgin and She’s got the Word. But what does she do? She listens to the false apostles and prophets. And she gets the wrong seed and she goes downhill. John says here, “Becomes the vision”. Thus saith the Lord of 2 Corinthians where Paul says what is going to happen.
Now, get this, the church lost Ephesians 5:
(26) That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
(27) That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Now, that’s based of course on 2 Corinthians 11:4, which we read there. Now I said the church lost Ephesians 5:26-27, and began the long haul of putting Christ completely outside the Church as can be foundationed in John 3:16-21.
Now, It starts there in 2 Corinthians and It goes plumb to putting Him outside the Church which is in Revelation 3:20. “I’m standing outside the door.”
Now, how does it happen? We’ve read over here in John 3: previously to you. In verse  “And God so loved the world,” and so on. But then in verse 17,
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. [Now that stands good.]
(18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: [that stands good,] but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [That stands good.]
But everybody forgets to read verse 19 and tells you what the condemnation is wherein they didn’t believe.
Oh you say, “I believe in Jesus. I believe in Jesus. Hallelujah, I believe in Jesus. Bless God, I sure do, because I’ve got a gift of tongues and I spoke in the Holy Ghost speaking in tongues. I know that I believe in Jesus.”
Well, read the rest of It.
(19) …this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
(20) [Therefore] every one that doeth evil [hates] the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
(21) But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Now, that’s where Jesus threw the whole bunch into a spin. The Word goes with Him. It’s sanctified by the Word after the Blood that gets you spotless and puts you there.
If a man come along and say, “Well I know I’ve got this and got that…”
As Brother Branham said, “Say you’re full of the Holy Ghost and don’t ‘amen’ to every Word,” he said, “there’s something wrong somewhere.”
He said, “You’re full of the Holy Ghost you claim and you turn around and say that there are three gods, and baptize in Father, Son, and Holy Ghost which are titles, and say you’ve got the Holy Ghost, how can you do it?”
Now, understand what I am saying. She put out the very one she claims to be married to. The woman at the end-time, the whole kit-and-boodle, and that’s not just the Catholics, let’s get that flat. This is the whole kit-and-boodle of Protestants and Catholics together.
The whole bunch of them. They’re saying, “We’re married to God. Yes sir, we’re the ones that have it. We’re the ones that are the choice ones, we are the elect.”
In actual fact of the matter is they’ve actually put Him outside the church, the One they claim to be married to.
No way. That’s what Brother Branham said. He said, “You dare to say you’re married to the spotless Holy One?” And he said, “You’ve got the other old fellow hanging up on the closet there? Why, he said, he’s got to die before you can be married to Him.”
That’s exactly. Don’t you understand when that virgin began to fall, she had to get back, or she couldn’t get to His Presence. Now how are you going to get her back? The same place the bullet went off. See?
Now, watch: the last mention of the church per se, is Revelation 3:14. That’s where under the church which is in Laodicea to the messenger write; and say these things.” And we read all about her as to where she went.
Now, you notice in Revelation 3, the 14th verse on, you find in there and we ask the question. What do you think about God thinking on the church as the things that are? And God’s thinking on the end day church, and I don’t care what anybody says, He said concerning the church period.
That’s every Baptist, Pentecostal, every denominational, every single person that names the name of Christ, He said, “You’re miserable, you’re wretched, you’re blind, you’re naked, all the time saying you’re increased in goods, you’re rich, you’re wonderful, you don’t lack a thing, you’re married to God.”
And all the time they put Him outside in divorce. Now, the thing is, what do you think what God thinks about the church? See. He speaks His mind about her.
Now, she doesn’t believe what He says about her, do you think that He is going to believe what He says about Himself? No! Because they’re convinced they already know.
How are they going to take the end-time revelation here in Ephesians 1:17? Can’t do it. They’ll get around it someway.
They’ll say, “Well, that’s a little spirit that God sent, sort of palliate you, you know, pat you on the back. Kind of tickle your senses or something. Won’t work.
The church has divorced her Husband Christ, she has put Him out. Now, I know right there that the church is like a lot of women, they think we’ll have a trial separation.
You know, Lee Vayle never advises a trial separation, he advises a divorce. You never hear me say the man just to have a little trial. Get with it, or get out of it. Sorry about that. I’m tough.
Do you think Jesus hanging around for that prostitute? She booted Him out. She divorced Him, now He’s going to divorce her. He’s going to put a claim against her, you watch.
That’s right in 2 Thessalonians, when the divorce is final, as It says in Matthew 25, “I used to know you as my wife, but I don’t know you as my wife anymore.”
Now, she’s booted Him out. Oh, but she wants to lay claims on Him. Why does a woman boot a man out and want a separation? Well, she knows what a man’s like. Now I’m not going to go into that because if you don’t know by now you’re… forget it, I’m wasting my time on you.
So she can sort of get him back when she wants him. And he’s fool enough to come, because he wants. That’s normal. Pure normal. Pure normal, but you’ll die for it. Do you think he’s going to hang around to be sucked in again? No way. Divorce. She kicked him out. Booted him out.
At what time did she boot Him out? Seven Church Age. Last church age, last time. What about the last time? The last time is the end-time, it’s time for the Resurrection, and judgment hit the earth.
Now watch, ever so carefully let’s watch now, because we’re dealing with this subject that’s very, very, very important and we’re going to Philippians 3:
(10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, [that’s what he said over here, Ephesian] [b] and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
(11) If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection [no sir. I might attain to the out-resurrection, or the first resurrection from among] the dead. [When Jesus Himself stands there.]
We’re talking about the Holy Spirit now. Same Name.
(12) Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: [he hadn’t come to the end of the road yet,] but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ. [Full of the Holy Ghost to be Resurrected.]
(13) Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: [I’m not in the Resurrection yet,] but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, [remember, that’s immediately behind, like the eyes in the back of his head,] and reaching for those things which are [presently set right in front of me, the present truth, concerned about it only,]
(14) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
The high calling has got a prize, that’s to be in the First Resurrection, not the Second.
(15) Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: [In other words, you come this far and we got this much in here, we stand knowing where we stand,] and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
In other words, God is able to change your mind by showing you.
(16) Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.
In other words, there is a Word and a Spirit with that Word for every age, and this age has its own Word and its own Spirit.
(17) Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
(18) For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and [even] tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
(19) Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.
(20) For our [citizenship] is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
(21) Who shall change our vile body, [body of corruption, body of humiliation, whatever you want to call it,] that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, [which means, the body of His Glory, that’s the resurrected body,] according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto [him, at that particular time.]
Now, at this time of the Resurrection we see the Church which once believed verses 17-19.
(17) Brethren, be followers together of me, mark them which walk so as [you] have us for an ensample. [Now that’s back in Corinthians where he put the Church in order. God, Christ, Bride. God, Christ, man, woman, Word over all the gifts. The Church in order.] [Now,]
(18) For many of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [they’re] the enemies of the cross of Christ:
(19) Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.
Now listen: They were caught up in the first wave of Christianity, but they got some wrong seed somewhere. Why he said they were there, but they left with the mind. That’s where they got off.
Now, enemies of the Cross. “Where are these people?” said the apostle Paul.
Number one: enemies of the Cross. Let’s go to Isaiah 53:10-11, and we’ll see what they’re enemies of, because they certainly are.
(10) Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
(11) He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
All of these children, now election will still stand let’s get this flat. But this Word which they were using brought forth children not unto God, but aborted the Cross. Because the Cross stood there as Redeemer for the born ones of God.
Stood way back there two thousand years ago. Stood there standing for four thousand years before that, as they looked to it.
What threw Eve off? The mind. Aborted the children of God from full fledge manifestation. Every child born in this world should have been a child of God fully manifesting God, but she let a serpent get in. A sleazy handsome, oh powerful shoulders, thinned hip, bullish looking guy, built like a giant, beautiful.
A million women would have fallen for him. Not some four footed beast, like a Clydesdale trying to rape her. Any women would open the door and say, “Isn’t he beautiful, oh my.” Brought the wrong seed in.
Now, the same thing by the mind. Enemies of the Cross. Now God sends His Son, then in human form, comes down here and dies upon Calvary.
What happens now? These sleazy characters comes by and abort it by bringing forth children, that the Cross can have no effect and no power on.
Filling the earth up with the tares. Enemies of the Cross, whose end is destruction. That’s over there in 2 Thessalonians for turning down this Word of truth.
Whose God is their belly. Social gospel. Ends up at the end-time buying and selling, and marrying and given in marriage. Just carry on.
The belly speaks of daily carnal type of living. Whose glory is their shame. Committing fornication with every single denomination and vulgar thing under high heaven, and saying, “Well, we’re virtue.” The shame of their nakedness is appearing. See?
Denominational adultery. Identified by denominational names. That’s what they come to. Who mind earthly things over here in,
(33) Whosoever shall seek to save his life [now that’s at the time of the Resurrection and the Rapture] shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. [Rich and increased with goods.]
Pentecostal’s especially bad now and minding earthly things. For they incite the people to greed and to gifts, and thereby they are destitute. They preach a gospel, “give and it shall be given.”
And they get the people whomped up to run forward with gifts. “Oh, I’m going to give and I’m going to get a whole lot back.” That’s a bunch of junk. There is a Scriptural law, but that’s not it. Giving with greed has nothing to do with it.
I began giving over twenty years ago. Twenty four years ago by now I imagine it is. A pure defensive mechanism in the sense that I had to do something to find the ways of Almighty God. Not to get a lot of anything back.
Not to be rich. Not to do something that nobody else was doing, but trying to find God’s way of obedience in the Word what should do financially. And it’s the only thing that would ever work in my life. Nothing else would.
If I bought General Motors stock tomorrow, which you might as well do as they’re already to close the entire plant down across the nation, because it would drop dead. Ford only knew how to make themselves the biggest, they’d send Lee Vayle one thousands shares, or one hundred shares of General Motors stock, within forty eight hours Ford would buy out General Motors.
I don’t have any principle of success. I’m not successful. But I’ve learned there is a principle of giving that you don’t do it for greed. You do it, because it’s the right thing to do. You do it because it’s proper, God said so.
So, the church is down here in a mess. Everything she counted on is gone. The very one she’s married to, she’s thrown out, and taken in the serpent once more deluding her. Now, but watch the grace of God, “I will restore saith the Lord.”
Now, watch what I’ve done so far. I’ve taken you from Ephesians and shown you that a Spirit of God comes into the Church to do two things. It must restore the Bride through the restored Word. Secondly, there will be a Resurrection and a Rapture.
I took you from where she fell and why she fell to where she is now. Now I’m going to show you something by the grace of God, because I told you that it was by grace that this Spirit was given, because He is given. You cannot beg, borrow, or steal.
When Adam and Eve were in a mess in the Garden, God came down and did something. Now, the Church is in a mess, and God comes down and does something. How does He do it? By grace.
Now, “I will restore saith the Lord.” When? Let’s go to the Book of Joel.
(21) Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.
(22) Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.
Now, the time that He is going to restore is the time of the restoration of the earth. Because all nature is groaning according to Romans 8, and waiting for man to be restored back to God.
Now when God says, “I’m going to restore the land, I’m going to restore nature, it’s for one reason.
Because man is already been restored, or would shortly be. Now let’s face it, there is no way the land can be restored unless we are restored. They depend on us. God subjected all of nature under us waiting for the mercy and grace of God.
All right, now read on 23-27.
(23) Be glad then, [you] children of Zion, [the Bride of the First Resurrection. Be glad, because this is about to happen,] and rejoice in the LORD your God: [Now, here’s what’s going to happen to her. For] he hath given you the former rain moderately… [in its measure.]
The same thing but skimpy. It’s like the birth of a baby, a woman becomes pregnant; the sperm and the egg is… you’ve got to get it under a microscope and a pretty powerful on at that. What about the full fledge baby? See?
When it comes time and there’s something there, even standing there, to take that baby into life. Got the same thing now. Starting is the forming of a baby. Pretty skimping.
(23) …the former rain [moderate] and he will cause to come down… [He will cause.]
Not your revival, not your praying, not your harping That poor bunch of folk out there that wrote that missionary paper in California, Brother Branham talked about him, the Moore’s, right in their home out there. How they keep on saying, “Oh pray for a prophet.
God send a prophet, God send a prophet.” The prophet sat right there and they kept saying, “God send a prophet, God send a prophet.” The prophet sat there. See? Look it, they can pray till they’re black and blue in the face.
If God did not say, “I’ll send a prophet,” then there’s no prophet going to be sent. But if God said there is going to be a prophet, you can pray yourself black and blue and say, “Oh God, don’t send a prophet.” And He’s going to send a prophet.
Now he said:
(23) …[I’m going to] cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first…
The translators put month in there. Hogwash it is not months. It’s ‘as in the first’. There the first was skimpy. Moderate. The second is overflowing, because at the end-time grace overflows. It has to, because sin overflows.
Now, as in the first:
(24) And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.
You talk about stimulation or revelation, he’s just getting the floors ready. Fan is in his hand, thoroughly purge the floors. Gather the wheat in the garner. Before he tells them they’re going to be fat.
Ever seen this wheat that that they judge and they get first prize on, world’s finest wheat? I never knew how they did that. I thought those birds were honest like guys, honest guys as stupid as I am and honest.
You go out there in your bin and you would pick out a quart of it, and you’d say, “Hey, this is typical, representing my crop.”
You know what they do? They go out there maybe with a magnifying glass, and they hand pick it for the plumpest, for the best, and they clean it, and they watch it, that’s election. That’s election, the fattest.
(25) And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, palmerworm, [the] army I sent among you.
Now listen, what’s He going to restore? The former rain which is teaching. Every time something happened to Israel, what was it? They’d forsaken God, and God took them right back to where they should be. Word.
Didn’t raise up some new-fangled idea, and say, “Well, let me tell you something, I used to say that you had to have the red-heifer in order to sacrifice a blood offering, I’ll tell you what, I think we can get with that pink goat.”
And there was a time I thought and said, “Well, you got to have a perfect lamb that you kept up for two weeks, I’ll tell you what, I’m not too fussy, bring in the rottenest one of the works, it’s just a sacrifice to me, I can take it.”
Did He say that? He said, “You rotten dirty bunch of birds.” He said, “The good that I’ve done to you all these years and you give me something you wouldn’t… the butcher wouldn’t take away.”
He said, “When the animal’s ready to die you bring it to me. All the filth and the rot you bring. Get back, and bring Me the best.”
I’m going to tell you, God is going to get us back and give us a whole lot better than we’ve ever had in the first place. I look back, and I think, my heaven, wouldn’t I like to be back there with Adam and Eve? Then I think, yeah, I’ll be honest with you.
Look, I’m kind of kooky just the same as you are. I don’t know anything about the “Land beyond the river, where there’s a sweet forever.” I’m here where I can get hurt. And I’m here where I can feel good. I’m here where I can be hated, and I can be loved, and do vise a versa.
I don’t understand that. I will when I get there and be happier than I am here. Certainly. It had better be. It had better be better than here. And yet it’s pretty nice here. God’s going to get us back and then some. See, grace is overflowing. And It says:
(26) And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
(27) And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Now they want to give that to Israel. You can’t do it, because the First Resurrection James gave It to us in James 5:7-8, waiting for the former and latter rain.
There’s going to be a re-teaching of that same Word. But where It was in its inception and its potential, it is now in its reality.
Simple truth gives way to reality. No longer do you say, “I planted a pear tree a little seed and see it here now.”
You wait when those first fruit form and get ripe, you say, “Bless God, I’ve got a pear tree.” Potentially you had a pear tree, but now I’ve got it.
Brother Branham said, “You Lutherans potentially had the Holy Ghost.” And people thought well did Luther have the Holy Ghost? Certainly he’s born again. But they didn’t have ‘The Holy Ghost’ I’m talking about here in these messages. It was potential.
He was coming up. In other words, from the feet up, this measure, number one measure… look the river of Ezekiel. “Waters to the ankle. Waters to the knee. Waters to the thigh.” Waters to swim over across.
That’s the Holy Ghost coming up, measure by measure, Word upon Word, until fully formed, here He is, the Logos. You see, my people won’t be ashamed now.
All right, also watch His grace. Again,
(25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Now verses 29-31.
(29) For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: [Now he’s talking about the flesh.]
(30) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. [Right? Keep thinking.]
(31) For this cause [shall] a man leave father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Now, does God love our body? Well, He doesn’t love our body per se, as though He loves it. But He does, because many members make His Body. So He loves His Body. And as a man loves a woman and marries her, and becomes one flesh, so does Jesus marry the woman and they become one flesh.
Now they don’t become the one flesh strictly at the marriage, although that’s true, they become the one flesh consummating the marriage like we’re going to do at the Marriage Supper in that special respect of getting together.
So therefore, we are speaking here of the grace of God in the Resurrection, when the Lord who loved us, gave Himself for us, as not only shed His Blood, but has now sanctified us, and cleansed it with the washing of water by the Word in order to present Himself a glorious Church.
And then It brings in the mystery of marriage which is the marriage is to the end that two of like of likeness, not of a horse and a cow, not a man and a chimpanzee, a man and a woman, a bride woman of the caliber and stature of Jesus gets together with Him.
Now, that’s the mystery we’re talking about here, man and wife. And the mystery lies in the fact that God loved us, this One loved us, and brought us to Himself in order that we can be one with Him in a union. See?
All right. Now listen: Ephesians 5:25, He gave Himself for the Bride and she began falling. She began going out of the way. But listen, what I read to you in 29-31, because He loved her, He’s going to get her. He’s still going to have that Bride.
Now, watch how He does it. And you’ll get Brother Branham’s vision with the Trinitarian’s clubbing a woman again. All right,
(04) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, [to the people in this filthy rotten church system that all tables are full of vomit. There’s nobody that doesn’t qualify of being a complete mess and a disgrace.] Come out of her, my people, that [you] be not partakers of her sins, and receive not of her plagues.
Come out of her to be joined with me where a man becomes a cover and a haven to his wife. Because he’s the head.
Now, when she comes out it is,
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. [He’s going to get the Bride.]
Now watch: it is uniting time, or as Brother Branham said, “The mystical union time of Christ and the Bride.” Which was his Thanksgiving Message in 1965.
Now watch Revelation 3:20 again. The invitation is to sup. Now sup is supper, and means the chief or the main meal of the day. This would be the important one. We’ll get a picture of this by going to the gospels and seeing what It is in natural light.
(02) And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray him; [Supper has ended.]
(30) He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.
I’m merely pinpointing the supper is at night. The main meal is at night. Wasn’t the main meal at night when Israel left Egypt? All right, the main meal is at night. All other meals go down the drain if the night meal has failed.
All right, it is night time, and the Church and the Church Ages of all the world their darkest hour. Yet we have the promise of light.
For God Who started Redemption said, “In the evening time it shall be light.”
“For as lightening cometh out of the east, and shineth even also unto the west; so shall the Presence of the Son of man be.”
Now notice further: we said the last mention of the church was Revelation 3:14, out of the church, which It is, Revelation 3:14. Then came Revelation 18:4, “Come out of her my people.” Now watch, what It says in,
(23) And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; [we’re candles] and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall [no more] heard [be heard at all, in thee?] for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; [and by their prescriptions, their creeds, their dogmas] were all nations deceived.
And all that’s left in her when the Bride and Christ get out, and they kicked Him out first. And when she follows Him the pressure comes down. No longer will she stay there and she’ll say, “Well, we won’t subscribe to your creeds and dogmas.
We’ll sit there and we won’t have any fuss, and we’ll pay our tithes. Well you know, we’ll teach Sunday school, but we won’t say what we believe.” Oh come on, they’ve been doing that for years. But this Bride isn’t going to sit around. She’s going to get out.
Now, if Luther had of stayed in the Catholic church, he’d have been a great saint. St. Luther. If Wesley had stayed in the Lutheran church, he’d be St. Wesley. Or St. Catholic, or St. Pope, but I’ve got my chronology a little mixed up.
Luther would have been St. Catholic, and Wesley would have been St. Luther, and the Pentecostal’s would have been St. Wesleyans. And if we would have stayed with Pentecost we’d be St. Pentecostal’s. But we don’t stay.
Now who put the pressure now? Roman Catholic pressured Luther. Luther pressured the Wesleyans, and the Pentecostal’s will pressure us.
Because that’s where it’s going to come, because they’re the one people who could identify and say, “Hold it, this came out of us.” You bet it came out. Thank God it did come out. Thank God we did come out.
Notice, the Church that God loved at this point is no longer church, She is called Bride. Come out of her and be my Bride. Come out of her in union with me and no longer will your voice be heard.
Certainly not. Certainly not. Why? Because we came out. And when you come out you repudiate. Sure, I don’t care whether you say a thing or not.
Now, She is Bride. Then came,
(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. Let him that heareth say, Come. Let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
And It tells you right there, when the original Bride moves out from the beginning of the sectarian dogmatic churches, she stands and she alone. And from that time on she alone carries the Word of Life.
You go back in there, you’re going to be dead. You come to her you can get some light. No life outside the Bride. You say what you want. It won’t work see?
Now we go to,
(02) In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and [every] fruit [in its] month: the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
(09) …he [said] unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellow-servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
All right, true worship, absolutely only in the revealed Word of the hour. Verse 17.
(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come…
In other words, we’re lining the whole thing up there when you begin to see what we’re looking at, this Church is fully restored to being the Bride of the Lord Jesus Christ. And she will absolutely make it into the glory from being a part of the prostitute.
And I ask the question: what cleanses her? “The washing of water by the Word.”
And Brother Branham said, “Find me that Bride of such character that she will listen to this Message and stand still in the waters of separation until she’s dressed.”
Now all right, I have a thought here that is probably more correct that I have previously given on 1 Corinthians 13:9-12. And especially 12. We’re still dealing with the same subject.
(09) For we know in part, we prophesy in part.
(10) But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
(11) When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
(12) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as [I am also] known.
Now, I have put this as you know the scripture where Brother Branham uses Hebrews 4:12, and that is the discerning the thoughts and intents of the heart, separating joint and marrow.
And then It says the Word is the one that discerns it, and calls it ‘He’, not ‘It’, but of Him. It’s the Logos.
All right, now because of the fact that He shows that He knows us letter perfect, I have been going along with the feeling and the saying, that this is our day to know Him in that letter perfect manner. Of course, there’s no way we’re going to know Him as perfectly as He knows us.
But, certainly we’re going to know Him to a degree we’ve never known before until it’s just the same as face to face. Which it is. Because according to 2 Corinthians it does get there.
Listen, now watch, could it be that Paul is not so much talking about an in-depth and complete revelation of Jesus, as much as he is saying when we are known as Bride, we will know Him as Bridegroom? More like it.
I won’t take back the other, because that’s there, but this is what I stand on. He’s saying, “Look, the day is coming when you will know as you are known. You’ll be known as Bride when that which is Perfect is come. When He is here, you will be called Bride, and you’ll be known as Bride, and you will know Him as Husband”.
Then the revelation of husband and a wife of Ephesians 5 is what we’ve been looking at. Sanctified, blameless, ready for presentation. Ready for the physical confrontation, but the marriage is going on now. The mystical union.
Now, I know a lot of you sitting here saying, “Well, that’s a good lot of theology, and that’s a lot good in the head.” But I’m going to tell you something, you’re not saying, “Hey, that’s happening to me.” I’m asking a question: when are you going to start saying it?
There is too much ho-hum, and hum-drum around here yet. I’m sorry, look, I wasn’t born yesterday and you weren’t either.
These Messages are calculated to get so deep into your heart, there’s got to come to a place you say, “Look, we’re in.” You’ve got to come to a place of assurance. You’re not going to get It talking any other way, because there’s always a… about His name.
He put the Book of remembrance. See? Now, these are all going on tape for a reason. I don’t know why. Whatever God does is His business not mine.
Now He is Mr. Jesus, we are Mrs. Jesus. Once she was saying, “I’m rich, increased in goods and have need of nothing.” Once He was saying, “You’re wretched, miserable, poor, naked and blind.”
But now that Voice is gone to,
(25) See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. [He’s outside the door calling,] For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth,…
And Brother Branham said, “She refused to have children by him.” She couldn’t stand for those begotten by the Word, because it would be too different entirely. Couldn’t take it. She refused him.
And when a woman refuses her husband he’s got every right to put her away, and marry somebody else. So she said, “I’m the husband, I’m the queen. I’m sitting here and there’s the king.”
And he said, “I wouldn’t touch you with a forty foot pole, you’re too rotten.” He said, “You got them inside of you, I want their mind. You come on out,” he said, “them I want.”
(25) …if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Now she’s in there, she’s going to get fire and brimstone, and she’s going to get hail stones four hundred pounds heavy and be burned at the end-time. What do you think that little woman, that little Bride is going to be in there? She stays in there. Well, you’ve made your choice.
You say, “Where’s you type?” Mrs. Lot. Don’t think the fire didn’t get her. She just barely got outside the city and turned around and looked back. You know that’s a type of? Repining.
The word in the Hebrew is ‘murmur’. They murmured, and everybody thinks that’s that’s old Lee Vayle. Hogwash.
The word ‘murmur’, means ‘repine’. I don’t want to go back where I came out. That’s why I’m mumbling, and grumbling, and jumbling now, because I’m fed up with what was back there.
And would to God I was I was in the celestial glory as a changed person, radiant with a regeneration of my body in the transfiguration, dancing from lily to lily and praising God.
But repining to go back, you’ve got to be sick. Vomit you can have. I’ve got an awful strong stomach, but it ain’t that strong. “Come out,” He said.
(26) Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
(27) And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
(28) Wherefore we receiving a kingdom [at that time] which cannot be moved, let us have grace, [my heaven, how can’t you have grace when God Almighty showed such grace to begin with] [that you] may serve God acceptably with [godly fear and reverence.]
(29) For our God is a consuming fire.
Now listen, what’s being shaken? I’ll tell you what was shaken, Brother Branham came on the scene the Voice of Almighty God and he shook the people from stem to circumference, core to circumference and they said, “Get rid of him. Get rid of him.”
A man who could stand there and challenge them and say, “Bring me your worst case.” A man who could say, “I challenge you, let twenty four of your worst come forward, guarantee you healing.”
What would that do to every denomination under God’s high heaven? And then stand by saying, “There’s one God, let’s your friends so called do what my One can do.”
Like in India, everything began tumbling down with that man stood up there and God behind him. Like the apostle Paul, they said, “Get him out of here, get him out.” What’s going to happen?
Then you tell me if you don’t receive William Branham a man with his Message, and God said, “Him that receiveth whom so ever I send receiveth Me, and he that receiveth Me, receiveth the Father that’s in Me.”
And you think you’re going to bypass it. Come on don’t sit around here. We’re not here just to pay tithes and have a building and all, forget it. You’re here to find the Word of God. That’s what this building is dedicated for. If it hasn’t been, it sure better be.
All right, Revelation 22:17. Let’s see a little more about this Bride. We’ve read It before, read It again.
(17) …the Spirit and the bride say, Come. [One Voice.]
Paul said, “One mind.” One mind brings one voice. One mind today brings One Voice. That’s why it’s the age of the Mind. That’s why the Mind is here.
All right. Let’s go back to Hosea 2:
[Brother Vayle refers to the time]
(01) Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.
(02) Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;
You see, she’s nourishing the bastards that she’s bringing forth. How could they… How could a church nourish a Christian like you and me? For Pete’s sake. Had a taste of that in Canada. Interfering preacher got a guy so wound up in gifts he began reading Trinitarian books and Trinitarian dogma on it.
And the guy wrote him letters saying he’s going oh he’s a great pillar in the church, God put him there, because the pastor was a clown. Because he could tell a few jokes like me, not as ribald, but maybe pretty close.
He was a clown. The man today is insane. Smoking, drinking, but the church goes on.
You don’t fool with God brother/sister.
Look it, “Many more are the children of the husbandless, than she that has husband.”
You know what the curse was in the world? Multiplied conception. Not conception, multiplied conception. People today are… women… Isn’t it pitiful, they’re littering like animals.
It wasn’t meant for women to have baby after baby, after baby, after baby, after baby. In the high order of God they would have come to what I suppose as Brother Branham once said sort of off the cuff, and yet he made the statement, “They would have come to it.”
And she wouldn’t of all been all suffering and all messed up with child birth. It could have been something, it would have been in a season graced by God, and blessed by God and of God.
Now, it’s just a mess. You can have millions of church members. There’s about a billion already. One out of a million is a Saint.
(03) […?…] Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.
(04) …I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.
I told you what she had and her breasts was her kids she brought forth by whoredoms. Forgot that was even written there.
(05) For their mother hath played the harlot: [See, creeds and dogmas, he’s talking about. Not that she laid there with men.] She that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.
(06) Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths. [That’s what It says.]
(07) And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now.
Now, a lot of people go back to what their first husband is, which is Pentecost, because this Message doesn’t suit them. They’re only trying Him out.
A sort of companion in marriage. “I’ll ditch my husband, and I’ll live with you and see how it works out.” Why, it isn’t going to work out, because this Message is too tough. It’s not going to work out.
(08) For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal.
(09) Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness.
Do you realize that everything she had she’s going to lose? Stripped of everything religious-see. Phew, man.
(10) And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand. [Now to catch her in the act, with the record.]
(11) I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, [now that’s over there in the Book of Revelation when Babylon get’s condemned,] and all her solemn feasts.
(12) And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them.
In other words, identifying the denomination. This came out of denomination. “Look this wonderful gift of the Holy Ghost, I identified with Pentecostal people.” Hogwash! It’s a gift of the Holy Ghost. God gave it. But it’s not the Holy Ghost, it’s just a gift.
Never forget, Brother Branham said, “I give you my pen, that is not I that I give you, it’s merely a gift.” People don’t like that see? Sure explains a lot of things out.
(14) Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her. [Notice what he’s going to do for her.]
You know, I’ll tell you what, I don’t see the grace of God at all when it’s like this. I’m as mean as a serpent. Boy, if a woman pulled that on me, Shooo, Lord give me grace. That God may be scriptural grace. Man alive.
(15) …I will give her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: [n other words, she’ll have a bitter time, but she’ll make it. That’s the wife of Jehovah now, see?] and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt. [Cleansed it, sanctified, went through the waters, the whole bit.]
(16) And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali. [In other words, you won’t call me husband and not Lord.]
In other words, the Lord said into my lord that’s right, that’s what is. But now it’s the day of the Husband. See? The knowledge.
(18) And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field…
That’s right, this is the land being changed over. This is restoration of the land soon as the woman is restored to the bosom of the husband. The land has got to be restored so they can come back to it.
(18) …the fowls of [the] heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely. [Certainly, there’s nothing to this. Sure they’ll be safe. Nothing to hurt them.]
(19) [I’ll] betroth thee unto me for ever;…
Notice what’s going on. The everlasting covenant is going on now at this time when He’s here. See? I’ll explain it to you don’t worry, I got something to show you.
(19) …betroth unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in loving- kindness, and in mercies.
Listen, keep that in mind. That is 1 Corinthians 1:8. Keep it in mind.
(20) I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: [You’ll never wander again it’s all over. Brother Branham said, [Blank spot on tape] No way can she fall. No way can she fall. God won’t let her.]
You know, back in the old days, well forget it you know what I’m going to talk about if you understand history. I don’t want to bother you.
(21) And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;
(22) …the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.
(23) And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.
Now that’s the Gentiles. See? We’re looking at the Gentile Bride in the last hour, the promise to her, restoration. No longer will you call me anything but Husband. I am your Husband. And He said, “I am going to sow in the earth to Myself.
I’m standing here waiting for the plan of God to be consummated, and I am going to bring them out of the ground. And I am going to bring you to Myself a new body and we’re all coming back to take the earth over. I have sworn it.” Now, that’s what’s going on.
All right listen: verse 16, Ishi, husband, not Lord. Not a new name under the Thunders, but a new title. I don’t know anything about the new name to come forth under the Thunders, I don’t know, but there’s a new title here I do know.
This has been revealed what the prophet told us. This has to be,
(20) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
(21) That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Now, of course there will come a squeeze with this. But this will be a perfect identification of husband and wife. Now we’re going back to 1 Corinthians 1:7, I told you keep in mind, from what I read.
(07) So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the [appearing, the Apocalypses, the revealing] of [the] Lord Jesus Christ:
Now, what’s He going to do? Confirm you, which is establish you unto the end, and the end is not yet, it’s just in sight when He unveils Himself. The end is in view, but it’s not the end.
“It’s confirmed to the end, that you may be blameless.”
Which means not even a charge can be brought against you. That ‘s why she can be changed and go to the Tree of Life.
That’s why It says in the Book of Revelation when she is the Bride, “Behold, I come quickly, my Lord is with me. He’s righteous, righteous, is guilty, guilty still, and those that wash their garments can go to the Tree of Life.”
Now, brother/sister listen: every time you talk about this great change, you have got to go to every Scripture where the great change is mentioned. And the great change is mentioned in,
(28) And we know that all things work together for good…
And then It tells you down here:
(29) For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son…
(30) [And] whom he did predestinate, them he called: and whom he called, he also justified: and whom he justified, them he glorified.
Now there you are. Now he says at that time, “Who dares reign me in God’s court?”
In verse 33,
(33) …It is God that justifieth.
(34) Who [dares condemn me?] [He said God declares me righteous, see? Who dares condemn me?] It is Christ that died, [and] is risen again, [is my intercessor and proving it.]
Now, what he’s showing you here is the perfection of the Bride at the time, then listen:
(35) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? tribulation, distress, persecution, famine,…
All of these things that hit the earth and it’s under the Fourth Seal. One thing I’ve learned about that Fourth Seal, and I’ll tell you what, our Fourth Seal is running on the same time as Israel’s Sixth Seal is running on. That’ right. You look at what Brother Branham said, they’re going to find that.
I used to think that number four is chronological. It is not. The Fourth Seal is to the Gentiles. Sure the Church is over. The Bride goes up, but that Church is still standing here under that Fourth Seal. Israel is sixth. The whole world gets it. Everything gets it, but we’re running right along.
Now, how much we are going to get of this I don’t know, but you better believe that every time I read Scripture to you, I always find a squeeze, “tribulation, distress, persecution, famine, nakedness, peril, or sword.”
Because the antichrist becomes that beast who is able to solve problems when he solves the money problems. But what if we’re here, or that money problems going on? Brother Branham didn’t say the Bride will be gone when that depression would hit.
(37) …in all these things we are more than conquerors…
(38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
(39) …height, depth, [can] separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. [That final love, that final day.]
I just want to remind you brother/sister, don’t get carried away you are on a flowery bed of ease.
All right, so in Hosea we see fulfilled Acts 3:19b-21. Now that’s going to bring her back, He’s going to restore her. All right listen: “I will restore saith the Lord.”
He showed the restoration of Joel. He showed it over there in Hosea. I’m going back now to the Book of Acts.
(19) …when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
(20) [Even] he shall send Jesus Christ, which was [appointed] unto you:
(21) Whom the heaven must [still retain] until the [restoration] of all things…
That’s exactly right, until the Bride is restored. Forget it. No way is Jesus is coming back down to earth here as a man. No way. She’s got to be restored to the wife.
Cleansed, holy, blameless by grace, then she can be tamed, but not before. Then she can be caught up, and then she’ll be in the Marriage Supper.
No way can God reincarnate Himself in Jesus Christ the High Priest and take us into the Marriage Supper outside of Acts 3:20. He has got to come down, and we’ll meet Him in the air. And no way can Acts 3:20 be fulfilled until [verse] 21 is fulfilled, restoration.
And part of that restoration relative to this Coming is the Bride, because if she’s not restored nothing gets restored. I’ll prove it to you. Book of Romans 8:19.
(19) For the earnest expectation of [creation] waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. [If man doesn’t get it, earth doesn’t get it. Why? Because man caused it.]
All right, now that part of that restoration spoken of and the word is ‘bridal-restoration’.
Now, going back to our text of,
(17) …the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
In our last message we defined what this knowledge of Him was exactly. All right, next Sunday, I’ll recap. Then take my time.
I’ve got one half my notes, I don’t want to take time on this to re-teach the knowledge, to show you how definitive that knowledge is. One with Scripture that I’ve been teaching you in the morning.
All right, going to recap in a second. Our text was Ephesians 1:17, we identified the Spirit. We said two things were going to happen. The Word would restore the Bride. She would be a Bride of the restored Word, then there would be a Resurrection. That’s exactly what James said in 5:7.
(07) …the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth,… until he receive the [former] and [the] latter rain.
(08) Be ye [therefore] patient; [brethren, unto] the [presence] of the Lord… [But everybody ran ahead.]
You know something happened to me, it’s a happy note for me. Very happy note. Years ago when I was a kid and I told you [Inaudible] kid preacher, I preached in a little church in Canada, those were the days just before the war, ’39 broke out.
And Dr. Price wrote a book it was horrible. He shouldn’t of wrote it. Shouldn’t of written it. I knew it was wrong, yet who am I to talk against Dr. Price. I haven’t a thing against Dr. Price, I was against his book.
And yet another wrote a book and I said, “Can’t be right.” Well, Lee Vayle wasn’t sure he was right but he an honest heart, I think anyway. I’m sure God must have thought I was honest. Because I got to thinking, “Well look, I know they’re wrong, no way are they right.”
And further more I said, “Hitler will not declare war no way, see, no way he’ll do it.” Because you see it’s not the hour. That’s when I got that vision I saw like in technicolor and I heard the voice, and Hitler declared war.
And in forty eight hours he’s walking in Poland, just like the voice said, “Hitler will invade Poland.” Forty eight hours the goose-steppers, the stuka divers they were in there.
Now, see I couldn’t place Scripture, but they had surely really misplaced it, but I wasn’t a prophet. Well in our church there was a man who told me about when he was in a Wesleyan Melodist college in England, a certain man called a prophet, I don’t remember his name, because look, that’s forty some years ago.
And he came to that college and he had a bunch of maps… how they do today is in school they teach by superimposition, you know, one map over the other and all which they just began doing when I was in my twenties.
And he did it way back there, he said, “Now brethren the maps are this way in Europe and this is what they look like.” And then he said, “But according to the Word of God…,” and he went evidently to the minor prophets.
Now look, ain’t no man living would have got that outside God talked to him, because look, anybody’s ten year old kid can read the minor prophets. And he is not see there what that fellow saw. But he stood there and he pointed and he said, “In 1914 there will be a world war.”
He told who the allies were, and he said, “By 1919 the war will be over, and here’s what it’ll look like.” And he had it right on the head. So, that was not far from a town called Red Deer, I mean Lacombe, Alberta, where the Seventh Day Adventist were.
When they went to that town Red Deer, the Seventh Day Adventist began preaching in 1914, “Beat your swords into plowshares and your spears into pruning hooks, for that great day of the Lord the peace on earth is coming.”
This brother said, “Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.” He said, “Hold it, first of all you’ve got to “Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears,” then you can talk.”
“Oh,” they said, “no, no, no.”
Within two months the war broke out and those birds got out of Red Deer and never came back until about 1940 something. Why they should have stayed out forever. If they’d had enough brains they would have, because they’re out anyway. You get that far out and you’re in trouble.
Well, I immediately saw from what this old gentleman told me, “If you’re not a prophet, keep out of that Book of Revelation.” Keep out of it, because you don’t know. Nobody knows outside a prophet.
When I went to the opening of the Seals, Brother Branham was there, you know I’ve got a lot of buddies and you know what they’re like, and I know what they’re like. They’re nice guys, they like to sort of gig you a little bit.
So they said to me, “Lee, what do you think of Brother Branham’s Message?”
I said, “Son, I’m going to tell you something,” that’s back in 1965, that was in 1939, 1940, I said, “I’ve waited 1923, I said, I waited almost a quarter century to see these Seals opened.”
Because I knew it would take a prophet, and that’s man’s a prophet.
Now, I want you to see this thing here. This Message, what we’re talking about today, what happens today is that the Holy Spirit is doing is two monumental works.
One: He is bringing us into the revelation of the revealed perfect original, but fulfilled Word, that’s going to put a Bride into the Resurrection.
Secondly: Everybody else will come out of the graves, will be changed and taken away.
This makes it a very, very important doctrine of the Holy Spirit which is many people don’t understand it’s that Appearing that Brother Branham spoke of, which is the unveiling of Christ Who is the Word.
Now, the Church was a Bride to begin with, but barely. How many months was Adam and Eve together, or were they together, in the joy of a spiritual communion before the devil came along through the serpent and turned her aside? I have no way of knowing.
I don’t think it was very long. Because I don’t think the devil waits very long for anything to get things moving. And he confused her and deluded her, and she was no longer a virgin. How long was the church after Jesus’ resurrection a virgin?
Well, let’s find out what Usher says. He says, “She might have been a virgin twenty years.” Now, under Paul… Uh, uh, he [Usher] only came out in ’53, five years.
You know what? That’s a pretty good record today. If you’ve been married five years and not look around the bushes for some man or some woman. Because most marriages are plain ‘pfft’ awful.
I know that people can’t wait for the next night. At least I’ve heard of them. I don’t know them. I knew one guy back in Canada. Eyes full of adultery. Marriage doesn’t mean a thing. How long was that woman a virgin? Five years maximum. Then she begin to go down. Where is she after nineteen hundred years? An absolute harlot.
The filth and the cause of all abomination and judgment, and everything that lies in the world. As Brother Branham said, “There’s not one drunkard, there’s not one murder, there’s not one incestual crime, there’s not one thing that doesn’t go back to the woman.”
I’m not talking about woman like sitting here this morning. I’m talking about going right down to where it really came from, the women it came from, and what the type is right today. The church is to blame for every rotten thing.
In fact, not long ago a judge one day said to a bunch of people, he said, “I’m sick and tired, he said, of the church not taking care of its business.”
He said, “Why is the problem of the church brought into my court room? The church ought to solve these things, not me.”
Then when a judge spoke out against a woman so dressed that she might incite a man to rape, they misunderstood him, because they wanted to and threw him out of his judgeship. Who’s causing all the trouble? The woman. The church. A harlot.
I want to ask you a question, where’s the Bride? Where was she? She was inside. Where is she now? She’s outside. What’s going on? The union. See? What’s happening? She has learned that she is the Bride.
Now, we use that Bride message and everything else, but we’re too casual. It is a pity that everybody began talking Bride without the revelation. Because when you talk Bride without a revelation, you do have a revelation and it’s the wrong revelation. Then when you talk Bride, you’re all messed up.
Now, you’ve got it. This is what these Messages are all about. It’s a re-indoctrination process. You just don’t mouth ‘bride’ around here, and say we’re ‘bride’, because that gives me the ‘willies’ and the ‘chilies’. I can’t help it. I just get chilly all over.
I’m not quite nauseated, but that will come later. Because if arthritis gives me nausea, this will give me much more nausea. Because arthritis can be just pain in the neck. Pain in the hand. This goes down to the heart, confuses the mind.
We talk about Bride. We don’t talk about bride, say, just bride hallelujah. This is a bride church. We’re this… Like one fellow said, years and years remember, “Well now that we’re bride, what do we do?” Shut up and sit down… that’s the way they should have treated that guy.
You don’t get glib. You do not get glib. How would any of you women that are married be glib about your marriage? Or have some woman, men, how would you like some woman glib about you? Going around pretending.
This is not the age to be glib, and it is not a glib-age, it is a horrible age. We live in a wonderful age we live in. But it is the age to be serious, and I want to be far more serious this morning than I was, because my nature it’s a slam-bang and everything else.
And if I hit you too hard, I got to try to make you laugh. Pull you out of it. I don’t mean to be that way. I’m speaking most that came to my heart that you realize, look, here’s is where we are at. And it takes serious consideration, it takes a serious appraisal.
When the Scripture said, “Look, unto me all ye ends of the earth.” That doesn’t say, “Hey, good bye. Hey, good bye.”
It means to stand there and gaze, until He gazes back. And you know how it is that people look at each other and literally read their minds and something kind of goes between them and that can be evil as well as good. Oh yeah.
In fact there’s too much evil that way. Far too much. But looking at Him, there becomes a communication. And looking at Him then you see we’re in a different area today though, it becomes a knowledge and the knowledge has the effect upon the believer.
What effect will it really be upon you and me? When we really understand. Say, “Yep, I’m a part of that wife of Jehovah.”
Not speaking now brother/sister from something off of the head, “Well, I know the prophet. I went to this church. I heard him. I did this.” Look, I had was with the prophet. I slept in his own personal bed in his own home. Ate with his table, his wife’s table, everything else.
Look I think I knew the prophet as no living creature ever knew him. Really knew him. I believe that. Oh, a lot of people had more time, I don’t doubt that. But to really know him.
Who wrote the book? Didn’t do that just because I wanted to do something. See? But you don’t get glib. There’s nothing casual with God.
It is the knowledge of being with Him. And that knowledge of being with Him comes through the inspired Word that the prophet gave.
And the knowledge of that Word keeps confirming the vividness of being with Him. It’s not by experience. Now you get that experience in your love affair and your marriage.
There’s a greater rapport. There’s experiences and things together and thereby you know and understand. But this is animated fulfilled Word. And It begins coming right toward the individual. And the inner expansion comes, and you know by this your relationship and your oneness.
And you’re not going by feeling here and feeling out there. A little picture of your church. Maybe we ought to get a camera out here. Especially one with a few holes in it and get some pictures of flaming lights over the church.
It’s ten to one ours would look like bombs going up and away instead of something coming down. Praise God for that. I’m not interested in pictures. I’m not interested in all that stuff. I’m interested in what I’m talking to you this morning about. See?
I want to tell you something: you know I can be home and away from my thoughts in this subject. And I am some of the time. That’s true. But you know the minute I know I’m going to come to church, and the wheels begin to turn, something goes on down in here.
And I’m not the same person anymore. I’m not. The difference is, there’s a difference there. There’s got to be. And that’s the way it’s got to be with all of us. And I’m not saying I’m an example, because I believe you feel the same way.
But you see, those wheels don’t turn unless something begins to come in on the Word of the hour. I don’t want wheels turning out here. I want the wheels turning in here for the revelation of Almighty God.
So here’s what has happened at this moment, and what is happening. So next Sunday we’ll go in more on that revelation of the knowledge of Him. How That, is what is coming at this hour to bring us into our change that we will see those dead come out of the ground.
No way, two ways about it, that we will see, we’ll be part of it and be taken up in glory. The Lord bless you, shall we rise at this time.
Heavenly Father, again we thank You for grace and mercy, and, Lord, we know You understand us what we’re looking at here. And we have had the joy, Lord, of the fact that when we get a little off here, a little off there, on the right subject, but maybe just not perfect Scripture You come behind and the Word corrects it.
And may we see this all the time and we’re grateful, Lord, so we know that as far as we know, Lord, the best and because we’re not prophets and You know it, Lord, and we know it.
But we believe, Lord, that we are seeing this Word unfold in a reality whereby It becomes Manna to us, which in turn becomes the substance and fiber and life of the body.
“For man shall not by live by bread alone,” which becomes a substance in the body, and because of present life there sustains it, but, Lord, we know this is a difference, today this happening. And we are coming into immortality by this same Word the Manna from Heaven.
And, Father, we thank You that all these little differences that the prophet taught and the things that he said that one time sounded as abstract and obtuse as far as the target was concerned, is right in on target.
And we rejoice that we are a part of that target. It’s coming right in on us in due time, Lord, and we believe that this knowledge will have that supreme affect upon the knower, life everlasting through immortality. And we thank You for it.
Lord, bless each one. I feel Your Presence here, Lord, in the sweetness and grace of God this morning. I feel it, Lord, and I thank You for it. And, Lord, in the Name of Jesus Christ if I could so do, which could be my privilege, and I hope it is, that I might, Lord, be able to at this moment to bless in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
And desire, Lord, with faith that it might come to pass, that each one pass into that realm of that knowledge, I am a part of that wife. And that knowledge, Lord, bind and constitute that which brings forth that Life when we shall get together with Him who’s already immortal, and we being immortal too.
Father, I believe that this morning, it’s not just possible, I believe, Lord God, that that’s what we are heir to at this moment here. So we thank You for it. Lord God, amongst us we pray as You’re here, as the prophet prayed so many times that You were amongst us.
That now there wouldn’t be one sick amongst us. Lord, help each one to respond to the help that You can give this very hour.
Not one out of victory, Lord, because at this hour we’re more than victors through Him that loved us and stands here, whether height or depth, persecution, famine, nakedness, perils, sword, wouldn’t matter. What a day in which we live, Lord, and we are heir to it.
We receive it this morning, Lord, the best we can. And every day of this week, Lord, receive it in depth, we believe, Lord, as never before, until our change comes. Which must come very soon, and be very satisfactory.
Now unto the King Eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be all power and honor and glory through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
The Lord richly bless you.
It’s been wonderful to be with you. I’m happy to have been here this morning, and I trust the Lord’s blessing you.
And I trust that you feel in your heart, and you know in yourself that you’re coming to a place where you’re accepting more and more as a reality what we’re talking about.
That’ what it’s all about… Okay, let’s sing, “Oh how I love Jesus.”