Heavenly Father, we thank You again for Your grace and mercy which in this hour singing this song is so appropriate, for blind Laodicea claims to see, and does not see, and yet, Lord, this morning in humility by grace we would claim that we do see, because It has been revealed to us.
And we thank You for that, Lord, that it does not lie within us at all, even as Paul said, “This revelation is not of man.” It is not of me, but by grace to receive It through Jesus Christ.
Corroborating, Lord, Your own statement to Peter when You said, “Flesh and blood, or even living with Me has not revealed It.” And we believe that this is the revelation of the end-time, Lord, and we thank You for It.
Now may that revelation increase in its intensity in depth unto experiencing the riches of Christ. We’ll be careful to give You the praise in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
You may be seated.
[For the next 2 min and 52 seconds Brother Vayle deals with church business.]
Now we want to continue the messages which is number 8 which I suppose is literally the twelfth message on this particular portion of Scripture which we’re going into, which is Ephesians 1:17-23.
And we’ll try to take our time to bring this slowly and yet get through sometime in appropriate hour the date. Beginning at verse 15,
(15) Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
(16) Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that [you] may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
(21) Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion,…
And in verse 18, “that you may know what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints” is.
Now, ‘His Inheritance in the Saints’ therefore is the topic, or under the subject matter of verses 15-23. And we have taken the title of this message from the Word of God, which was prophetically spoken for this very hour to this Very Elected people.
Now, we want to recognize this, that there has to come a time when all Scripture is fulfilled somewhere down the line, until the last Scripture reserved for the last moment is fulfilled. And this is the Scripture to be fulfilled in this hour that the Bride “may know what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the Saints” is.
Now, all but the Elect will be deceived concerning this subject. Now, this of course is perhaps something that you have not thought of. But everybody but the Elect will miss this.
They will be deceived concerning it, because they are all deceived concerning His Presence, the Parousia, and therefore deceived what stems from It.
Now, the principle of Alpha and Omega will confirm to you this truth, that the Presence of Jesus was absolutely misunderstood and misconstrued, and whatsoever was to stem from It, was also misconstrued. Now Israel was convinced that the Messiah would come and would restore a king unto Israel and make them a great nation.
As Brother Branham said, “Jesus came according to the Scripture, but not according to their understanding of the Scripture.” And therefore what stemmed out of it was, instead of Israel coming forth as a blessed and holy nation, they were almost obliterated in a judgment.
Now, you’re not going to change Scripture, It holds today identically. Now we’ve also had a Word of warning here from Jesus Himself concerning this subject in Matthew 24:23.
(23) …if any man shall say, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, [even lying] prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very [elected.]
Now, let’s understand this, that when you’re looking at this Spirit, this Spirit that comes into the Church at the end-time mainly in revelation in knowledge of Himself, you’re not going to bypass the counter reactions of a barrage of miracles and forces which would deny categorically what this really stands for.
The false prophets will have a false word concerning this Presence in the Church. And this false word has nothing to do with history. It has to do with the Presence, because that’s what It’s talking about.
But the Son of man however, is revealing Himself, and has the true wisdom and God’s Own Word expressed correctly according to both Matthew 24, and Luke 17.
It is, that is, this revelation we speak of, it is again John 1:18 brought to our attention.
(18) No man hath seen God at any time, [forget it, you are never going to see Him,] the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, [the Logos]…
“In the beginning was the Logos, the Logos was the Word, was with God, the Logos was God, the same at the beginning with God. All things made by Him the Logos became flesh.”
And now It says, “The Logos which at this hour is the revelation, the inmost revelation of Almighty God, the eyes of your heart being enlightened.” So John 1:18. I’ll keep reading It.
(18) …the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. [Lead Him forth and thoroughly Him exposed by Word.]
So It is John 1:18 again performing,
(09) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. [Let alone God Himself being seen, or heard.]
(10) But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. [Well, that goes right to the heart of God.]
(11) For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
(12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
(13) Which things also we speak,…
Now, I’m not about to make the same mistake I made over the years, though it wasn’t a very grave mistake insofar that this was up for grabs and universally within the Bride. But it never came that way.
In the Bride it came to the Bride by the individual Paul, so therefore, at the end-time the same Spirit will have to take and find a receptacle, and Paul speaking in the editorial ‘we’ says which things also we speak. And then the same one also saying, as Peter said, “If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God.
Let him say what God said, or shut up.” And as Paul also said, “If any man thinks himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him admit to what I say as the commandments of God.”
So, when he speaks in the ‘we’ here, he is not saying that this is the voice that came out of several people, it is the Voice that came out of one person into several people, so that the several will say the same as the original.
(13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth;…
In other words, God didn’t throw the thought at Paul, and said, “Paul, I want you clothe this thought with your own words,” that God gave him Word by Word. As Jeremiah said, “Thy Word Thou hast put all together within my mouth.”
(13) [now,]… comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
Which in other words, every single revelation must compare and dovetail with every other revelation. And every word cannot be out of harmony and sympathy with every other word, or any other word, but it will form a natural body even as we have members of our body.
(14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Now absolutely, this end-time Spirit is the Logos of Acts 9, and Galatians 1. And the Logos was in the Pillar of Fire, struck Paul down and said:
(04) …Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
(05) And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus…
It’s the identical One of Whom Paul testifies to the revelation in Galatians 1, where he says:
(11) But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached [to] me is not after man.
(12) For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, [by man,] but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
So, we have here then the same Logos Who gave the Word to Paul now bringing the revelation of this mystery to the Bride according to Revelation 10:1-7, the Mighty Messenger clothed in a Pillar of Fire, comes down with one foot upon land and sea and communicates every single mystery of which this will be one to the prophets of Revelation 10:7.
Making absolutely Acts 9, and Galatians 1, absolutely perfect as the Alpha with the Omega of Revelation 10:1-7.
Now, the foreknown Word of this hour was spoken by Paul is now in a predestinated revealed form as shown to us in 1 Peter 1:9-14.
I repeat, this Word which was merely a foreknown, or a foreknowledge is a predestinated Word. In other words, It is coming into a full manifestation, and It is coming into the effectiveness as It deals with people as ordained of God.
(09) Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
(10) Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
(11) Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
Now, you notice the foreknown word was the prophetic utterance of what should be. And the hour of that which should be was the hour of predestination when it begin to form its effectiveness.
(12) Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.
Now, you notice that Peter said here those things where were inscrutable even to the very ones who said them, actually comes under scrutiny, or fulfillment, a literal ministration.
(12) Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel…
Now, there are two ministries. One was a ministry whereby the prophets ministered in a foreknowledge, and the other was a ministry whereby the servants of God within the predestination ministered the same thing at the hour of fulfillment.
For what is Peter doing but simply re-ministering based upon the reality of the fulfillment of that predestinated Word. He was ministering what was previously ministered. And so you see, the Alpha, Omega precept here and it works out beautifully.
(13) Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind,… [notice he goes right to the mind. He doesn’t go to your feelings and your goose bumps.]
You know a lot of people can hear me preach and go away without any feeling in their minds reeling under the impact of the Word of God. I’d sooner see that a million times than somebody going out of here with just all kinds of good feelings.
But usually the people that don’t have anything in their heads go away without a feeling either, and they feel very bereft they haven’t got anything. Well, I’m sorry for you, you don’t qualify as a born again believer. Now I’m just going to lay it on the line.
I know people don’t like this kind of preaching, that’s fine by me, I didn’t make it up. I’m telling you, he said:
(13) Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind,…
Didn’t say anything about your heart and your feelings. What does it matter what you and I feel? Do you think your feeling is going to influence Almighty God? Well, if they do, what about the guys that immolate [sacrifice] themselves on a false doctrine?
You think they burn to a crisp feeling good? And you think God looks down and say, “Hey, I’ll pass you over and do something for you?” This is the age or repentance, the age of the mind. All right.
(13) …be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation [that’s the Apocalypses] of [the Lord] Jesus Christ;
So, there is a certain specific grace that is going to be ministered at the end time according to the Apocalypses.
Now notice: 1 Peter 1:7 which ends in verse 14 says the same thing.
(07) …the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the [Apocalypses] of [the Lord] Jesus Christ:
(08) Whom having not seen, [you] love; [I’ve heard of a lot of guys being in love with a picture of a woman. But at least they had a picture. But listen:] in whom, though now [you] see him not, yet believing, [how do you believe? By revelation.] [you] rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
In other words, there is a revelation between revelations. A revelation of the Alpha that Peter speaks here, and a revelation the Omega that comes at the end-time, and in between there is a semi-revelation.
And the semi-revelation is your knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior. But you see they lost the knowledge in the first century, but in the last century they get the knowledge back. And it’s a special grace that God gives in order to reveal it.
He doesn’t say, “Listen you fat-heads, here’s the Word, why don’t you do something with It? Why have you messed up? I’m going to cook everybody’s goose, you ain’t worth keeping, not one of you.”
“Why,” He said, “except I send Elijah, I’d wipe everybody out.” But He said, “I’m going to rise with healing in My wings.” See, there’s a revelation Alpha, there’s a revelation Omega.
(08) …rejoice[d] with joy unspeakable and full of glory.
(09) Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
The mini-revelation. I spoke of that before when the Word began to go downhill. As Brother Branham said concerning the Bride tree, they began lopping off this. They lopped off that. The caterpillar ate this. The palmerworm that.
And pretty soon it got down to where there was a stump, but thank God there was life in the stump. “Shall this tree live again?” Certainly. There was something there.
So therefore if that little bit on his… join not the oil and the wine. That little bit of something held there for people’s salvation, the Baptism with the Holy Ghost until the end-time Logos appearing in revelation. See? So therefore, we have It now.
All right, the foreknown Word spoken of by Paul, is thus in his predestinated form. Now, we’ll get right to the heart of the revelation we’re talking about. It is that we are to know categorically and experientially as to whatever measure we can apprehend, because that’s up to God. See?
As Brother Branham said, “You can be this much in indicating one inch between the fingers and make it, and then raising the fingers to four inches.” He said, “You can be that much in and miss it.”
So therefore, it is a matter, of the definitiveness of the life that is striking your heart. In other words, what we’re talking about is, the mind is open in this end hour. Because if it wants to be, it’s freed from the death robes of creeds and dogmas, and those things that clutter up the mind.
And this is exactly why people don’t understand this Message today, because Brother Branham spoke his own type of language, his own theology. And all you and I can do, like if somebody says, “There are six apples there.” But you don’t even know what two apples are, how are you going to understand what six apples are?
Then if your understanding of two apples is actually five apples, and somebody says “six apples,” then you think maybe there’s got to be twenty five apples there. Because the only thing you can do is interpret what the man is saying by your already basic knowledge that you have to interpret thereby.
And if people don’t let their minds go, they’re going to start interpreting way back there on what they already know. And it isn’t going to work when it comes to the definitive revelation.
That’s why the revelation came to rid us of the creeds and dogmas. Our minds then were unveiled, we’re able to take this Word here. So when I say here so much in, knowing so much, it all depends on your definitive really true revelation that goes down from the mind, which is the mechanical, into the heart area, which is the spiritual, which is the experiential.
See, where God has definitely revealed Himself to you, and you are a part of that revelation in the truth of that revelation.
Now, everybody doesn’t have to have the same intensity as just as long as it’s real. But it’s got to be down here in the heart. It just simply can’t be mental.
Like Brother Branham said the Rabbi said concerning the shed blood, “I thinks it’s tremendous to have that shed blood. Yes sir. That looks like it’s exactly the thing to do.”
“Well Rabbi, what about putting it on your door post?”
“Well,” he said, “I never heard of such a thing as that. I don’t think I’ll bother doing it. But I sure admit the other part’s okay.”
Well, you see, It never got down in here. Now, that’s what we’re talking about, see?
Now, we are looking here then to know categorically, experientially to the degree that God wants to impart It, what Christ’s Own inheritance, or what the Father passed on to the Son, and it’s going to be in the last day Saint.
Now, we are to know, to have revealed to us what Christ has placed in the Bride. If this predestination is all in love as It says in Ephesians 1:4, then this is a love gift. Now, I’ll go back and show you why I said it.
(04) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him: in love.
(05) Having predestinated us…
Now, if this is a predestinated Word, which means It’s destiny, or It’s outworking was foretold, then there comes a time when the telling becomes the ‘be’.
As: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, and It became flesh.
Now, It never became flesh until two thousand years ago. Now there’s another word, and that word is that the state through this Spirit, the Logos within the Church, the Omega, Revelations 10:1-7 of the Alpha, Acts 9, and Galatians 1, that would come into the Church and this revelation which was a foreknown revelation ministered at that time, would be re-ministered into reality.
So, if it was the predestinated, which it was predestinated, and predestination is ‘in love’. “Jacob have I loved, Esau have I loved less.” Then, this whatever this is, is a love gift to the Bride. Do you follow me?
All right, what he placed there is what He inherited from the Father. For this word ‘inherit’, means to pass on something as from a father to the son. It is something given the son from the father, because he is the father’s son.
Now, that’s all the truth, that’s what it is. You see, a lot of people just don’t want to understand this, because we use terminology like ‘well, this fellow disowned his own son’.
Well, you can disown your own son, but you’ll never withdraw the fact that you sired him. A lot of people think they can kind of close chapters. And you do close chapters, but I’m going to tell you, God will open those same chapters up at the end of the road.
Now, people because of their insane projection of their insane thought towards the truth of God don’t realize that Jesus had something here on the grounds it was His, because He was His Father’s Son. Kind of like a birth-rite, no way that you can get around it.
Now, immediately most everyone thinks that the inheritance of Jesus is the Bride. That is categorically not so. He did not inherit her. He paid a price for her by His death, and even now is working for her as High Priest. His work is not even finished.
(24) But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.
(25) Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost… [that’s completely, to save completely.]
Now, the word ‘completion’ is part of the word ‘perfection’, because perfection means ‘completeness’. In other words, He absolutely is High Priest till there’s not even any need to be High Priest and He’s still High Priest.
When He’s on, that Lamb sitting on the Throne and the Pillar of Fire above Him and we New Jerusalem, what is that again but nothing but a High Priest. King Priest, see? No way does He ever cease from His sacrificial and serviceable ways to a Bride.
“He ever liveth to make intercession.” So therefore, there is no way that you can say that Jesus inherited the Bride. And further, and in no way can it be the Bride, because It does not say the inheritance is the Bride, but clearly says, It is something that He placed in the Bride.
Now, if I got a heart inside of me, my heart is not Lee Vayle. It’s not my body, it’s merely part of it. And better still, if someone took a shot at me which you never can tell, poor Reagan got shot, good thing the bullet got deflected. There was a bullet inside of Reagan. Now, the bullet wasn’t the President, but it was in the President. So you see what I’m saying here?
No way can the Bride be His inheritance. It’s something that He Himself had by virtue of being a Son, and it was placed in the Bride. It is something that He inherited, and that is now in joint possession with the Bride. Because if it’s in her, and it’s His, it becomes joint possession.
That’s what you call community law, which when you get in divorce cases you find out whether your State’s got one or not. A little hint. This inheritance is so exciting, you see, to me, that it leaves me actually shattered and its magnitude, and potential is so great as to leave one in wonder.
Now, I am undone by the fact that once again the prophet is proven right. God reveals His Word by manifesting It. Then He has to reveal to us what is already manifested or has taken place. The Spirit reveals what has been freely given. This is something already given to us, and authenticated to us as ours by vindicated Word.
Now, Brother Branham categorically said, “That Spirit is here.” And that Spirit is here to put in the Bride the inheritance, then we have that inheritance. See? Because there’s nothing that you can say, or do that is a fact. Secondly, the mind wants to expose over the potential of that inheritance.
One: How can He trust us with it? Well, how can He? Something the Father trusted to Him, does that automatically mean that we’re to be entrusted with it? See?
Two: What are its limitation as to its designated uses? Jesus certainly had limitations. He mentions them.
Three: Can we rise to the occasion with such a legacy reposing in us? Or will we fail as has every Age to this date failed? See?
Four: What is its purpose in the individual and in the body collectively? Or how it will be in the individual, and collectively? Because actually it is in the Bride collective more than it says anything about the Holy Spirit individual. The Holy Spirit individual is up there in Ephesians 1:12-14, where this One is within the Church.
So we wonder and we ponder.
Now, what is that inheritance that causes us to wonder? To my thinking the Head of the Bride inherited only one thing. And I’ve searched the Scripture and I can find no other answer. And over here in Hebrews 1:4-6,
(04) Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath [obtained, as he hath] by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
(05) For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, [now that’s a title] this day have I begotten thee? [And I’m going to give you a name.] And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? [And He’s got a name.]
(06) And again, when he bringeth in the [firstborn of] the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. [He’s got a name. So therefore, He inherited the name as I understand it.]
Let’s go back to,
(26) And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
(27) To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary.
(28) …the angel [said] unto her, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
(29) And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
(30) And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
(31) …behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and [shall] bring forth a son, and [shall] call his name JESUS. [Which is Joshua, which is Jehovah Savior.]
(32) [And] He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
(33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; [and ever,] and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
(34) Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
(35) …the angel answered unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, [even] the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. [His name is Jesus.]
(21) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Isaiah 9:6-7, is no doubt the original passage that all this is taken from.
(06) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
(07) …the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end… [and so on.]
Now, this was that original promise that was reiterated. In other words, the foreknown Word was now predestinated coming into its fulfillment. Thus Christ is giving the Bride a gift that seals her into all that lies in Christ.
He placed His name in her, even as the prophet Brother Branham put it so simply, “Mrs. Jesus, you are all Messiah-ettes.” In other words, it is the hour of complete identification, the body with the Head.
Now, we’ll leave that blessed revelation for a while and go back to a qualitative descriptive statement said about this Name, or an inheritance.
In Ephesians 1:18b, It says,
(18) …what [are] the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
In other words, what are the riches of the glory of His Own name in the saints? We must ask what are the riches of the glory of the inheritance. It indeed says, “that this inheritance has riches of glory inherit in it.”
Now, in other words, the facets, or the attributes already there are glorious, constituting riches.
All right, we’ll stop and look at the word ‘riches’, and also the word ‘glory’. Now It says, “riches of the glory of His inheritance.”
Even as we might say, “the aroma of the roses of Spain.” That’s what we’re talking about. You’re placing it. The riches coming out of the glory coming out of the Name. Riches has its roots in glory and inheritance.
But before speaking of this descriptive phrase, we want to look at the word by itself which is ‘riches’. Basically, it is translated as ‘wealth, possessions, abundance, valuable bestowment,’ or simply ‘riches’.
Its roots is in a word that literally and figuratively, in other words, this is a solid word that doesn’t go anywhere in all kinds of different directions, though it could, it’s going to stand right there. This word literally and figuratively means ‘to fill, furnish, accomplish’.
Now you know those are end-time words. The fullness of the Gentiles furnishing wedding garments. The Bride having accomplished in her what needs to be accomplished. See, it’s a powerful word of the end-time. It is used six times.
The Book of Acts speaks four times of that word where It is filled with the Holy Ghost. See? That’s a completion, unto the day of redemption.
The other two places are: confusion and envy. And at the same time let us understand that Laodicea says she is rich, but she’ll be consumed with envy. Thus when we speak of this great inheritance the heart must fill with the wonder of this treasure’s vastness, completeness, incalculable value, limitless pervasiveness of every facet.
There’s no way that you can limit this word as to its tremendous value and what it means to the Bride to be in there. It is something to see as it has never been seen before. And it is something to know and experience as never known before, even if you don’t understand the experiences, you can listen this morning and know what’s going on.
Now, this is where I’m trying to get you out of Pentecost, and out of your background of your teaching of legalism. You look at yourselves. You look at your feelings, but you can’t get down to the nitty-gritty, and I’m not bawling you out, I’m merely helping this morning to understand why you are what you are, get rid of it.
This has nothing to do with you. I’ve been trying to find for months, and I kind of thought I knew where it was, where Brother Branham mentions this thing at the end-time is something that God is going to do. And if God doesn’t do it, you’re stuck.
And it’s the first few words, sentences of the writing of the Holy Spirit gave him in ‘Spoken Words are the Original Seed’, and I’m sorry I didn’t bring it with me. But the first few sentences will cue you in on it.
This is not something that the Church earns. This is not something that that the Church is worth of, it’s of grace. It’s something God is doing, and is being done at this moment. See?
That’s why Brother Branham could say, “There will be those who are sure they’re going to miss it, and make it. And there are those who are so sure that they are going to make it, they miss it.” Because this is something that lies within the realm of predestination.
It is something to see as it never been seen before, or simply you might say to realize. It is something to experience, even though you may not be happy with your apprehension of it.
You can be like my good friend Brother Vincent. Now I think this is true, I don’t know for sure. Ol’ Vince died a few years ago. His sister, she was kind of mean as a buzz-saw from what I understand. I guess they never got along too good.
But just before he died, and she died I’m told that she finally told him that their dad had put ninety thousand dollars in the bank to his credit. He didn’t know one thing about it. I want to ask you a question: was it there whether he knew it or not?
This is where you have to understand the precepts of faith. It has nothing to do with sight. It has nothing to do with feeling. It’s a revelation. See?
Now, if you can understand and believe that He is here, and this Church I’ll say this without fear of contradiction, I don’t believe there’s one church anywhere in the world that understands this Message as well as you do, unless it’s Jack Bell’s and his …?… could surpass you, because the people are on fire for It.
Well I don’t know how much fire we’ve got here, and I’m not going to ask anybody. See? But the thing is if He’s here, what’s He doing? What’s He here for? That’s the thing. And if He’s here for something, you’re going to tell me He can’t do it? Haw, I want to tell you, you don’t know God.
You haven’t understood what I’ve preached in Malachi yet. He said, “Behold, I’m going to come and I will not bring wrath. Behold I am going to come, and there ain’t a million Elijah’s is going to stop Me from bringing wrath.” And you tell me one Word of God is going to fail?
I want to say… I ask you what’s He doing in our midst? You say, “Brother Vayle, what’s it doing for you?” I’ve never been the same. I’ll never be the same again. I’m trying to encourage you, to get you to understand things are happening.
I’m trying to get your mind off the antichrist out there, and all these other things, and get you in the Word where it really matters, because that’s what counts. See?
Now, you better have your questions Wednesday night. I’m not kidding you, I’m not going to have anybody running around here and say, “Brother Vayle believes this, and Brother Vayle believes that.”
And you ain’t got the guts to come and tell me in my face, or bring it here. Listen, I’ll lower the boom, don’t fool with me brother/sister.
I told you, God told me months ago …?…you’re free of the people. I’m not trying to threaten you, warn you see, you need Lee Vayle. You need God, and I’m trying to show you what’s going on today. Now you respect that and you reciprocate, I believe you’re doing it, but I want you to know I’m not fooling here. See?
I can fool out there. This pulpit is a different thing entirely, even crack jokes, but I tell you this Word here is a different thing entirely.
Let me tell you, Brother Branham said, “I tell you by vision what your eyes does not see, He’s here.” What’s He here for? See? Revelation… the speaking, but before speaking. No, what we’ve talked about the descriptions, said what it was. Its root words.
No matter how you look at it, whichever way you place it, literal, figurative, always means ‘to fill, to furnish, to accomplish’, used six times in the Book of Acts. Four times speaking of filled with the Holy Ghost. The other two times ‘confusion and envy’.
Let me tell you something, when Jesus comes in the midst there’s either a filling by a revelation, or there is a confusion, and there’s an envy and you tell me that Brother Branham’s ministry in the Holy Ghost did not bring confusion and did not bring envy, I’ll tell you, you aren’t even born again.
If you are, your perception went down some rat hole. I know people aren’t prepared for this kind of preaching, but let me tell you when the true prophet came on the scene, the false prophet rose up. When the true teachers come on the scene, the false teachers rise up.
When the true evangelist comes, the false evangelist comes, and when the true pastor’s come, the false ones comes. And you’ll sit here and say, “Brother Vayle , I don’t believe it.” Well, be my guest. You already missed it. Don’t want to face reality.
I preach a beautiful sermon, I preach it rough, I’m sorry about that. But Brother Branham said, “You got to hit it so hard to clench the nails down.” He said, “Afterwards you bathe down in the Holy Spirit.” Maybe it’s like the time you got take the blow-torch on the barnacles.
All right listen: when we speak of this great inheritance the heart must fill with the wonder of the treasuries and the vastness and completeness, and incalculable value, limitless pervasiveness of every facet. It is something to see as never seen before.
Something to know and experience whether fully conversant with its reality in the sense that you fully have apprehended what that impact will be as to feeling and so on. We’re not talking about that.
It is both pervasive and potent. Filling, all filling and accomplishing. It is a devastating revelation that can be apprehended at this time, and only on earth amongst the Bride. See, because… listen, the fooling was on the Parousia. And the Parousia’s here.
Why I can take any reference in… that you’ve got from Strong’s doctrine one of the best, and take what Finney said, take what Adam Smith said. Take what Fawcett Brown said. Take what anybody said outside of William Branham, and they have no idea of what that Spirit is.
Take what Scofield says, and you’ll come up with one thought, “Oh, it’s a mighty nice feeling that comes into the church, and the Holy Spirit does the revealing.” Hogwash!
God Himself coming into the Church to do His work. The Bride can only stand back and marvel for she has no way of knowing what this inheritance in her means unless she can experience the effect of it, and those effects perhaps one by one. In other words, you say, “Well, it’s there, I believe it, thank God.”
Now, what’s it going to do? It’ll do something for you. There’s no way out of it. The effects are going to be there, what it’s supposed to be there for. And the Bride must learn how to use what’s placed in her if it is to be used.
Now, the Name is in the Bride. What does It mean? Are we dealing with the passive, or are we dealing with the active, or could we be dealing with both? If we are passive and the effects of the Name are upon us, it could bring about an action. I don’t know. I’m not prepared to say anything specific about that. Not too interested.
If it is that which is dynamic, then what will it do? Let’s go back to what the prophet said. The great thing coming is not fruit. It is not getting nearer to God. It is not character. It is not manifested power.
That wipes the thing out. Then it’s got to be something else wherein it is in the passive that we are passive and it’s acting upon us. Doing something for us.
Not to say that there wouldn’t be something come out of it. But, whatever would come out of it would have to be under a Headship. Now keep that in mind, because I’m going to strike this a little later. You see, how it all lines with what Brother Branham taught.
Now, the church blew it when God gave it gifts. They ran wild when allowed to use His Name. What will a Bride do in possession of It? Now, there’s no use talking about gifts and great demonstration, the prophet knocked that on the head. Not saying that it doesn’t lie there just the same. See?
Now, the next word is ‘glory’. It is not a glory that stands alone, or without some source as though it’s a source in itself as though it justifies itself merely because it claims something. Its source is also the inheritance of Christ that is placed in the Saints.
And we saw the validity of the source, or we see the validity you might say better, I said ‘saw’ because Brother Branham preached it.
In Philippians 2:5, now let’s watch this:
(05) Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
(06) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
(07) But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him[self] the form of a servant, made in the likeness of men:
Now, the form of God originally was the Pillar of Fire. He didn’t design to remain in that particular form, so He took on another form which was a human form. Likeness of men.
(08) And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
(09) Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
(10) That [at] the name of Jesus every knee should bow, things in heaven, things [on] earth, and things under the earth;
(11) And every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Now, you can see here that Name, the Name, the Name of God put into a human vessel. And whatever lay in that Name of God absolutely stood the test that it was the Name of God, and was proven by the fact that That One was exalted above every name.
Doesn’t say that He got a new name here, His Name was Jesus. Because every name, everything bows at the Name of Jesus.
Now, what you’re seeing here is a cycle. You’re seeing a cycle of the Alpha going to the Omega. And the Omega has to be the Alpha. He was the Alpha as Jesus, He’s got to be the Omega. But as that Alpha in the days of His flesh of His sufferings. See?
He proved His worthiness. The completeness. the fullness, that which He inherited was put to the test, and It’s above everything. Everything has got to bow to It. Do you follow? Just let it sit right here now.
All right, now we already know the simple definition of glory from which all grandeur and exaltation, exhibition emanates. It is glory-ier doxa, primary primarily signifies an opinion, estimate, and hence the honor resulting from a good opinion.
Now, when a thing is glorious it tells you flat that that is what is considered the truth to be about it, and of course you know that there’s got to be something behind it, something intrinsic to make you say, “look that’s tremendous.” See?
Now, glory means ‘the good opinion’. Glory means ‘your emotions’. Not just emotions, your estimate toward a thing. A good opinion. Something in your mind that says “fantastic.” Now it’s got to be based upon something. See?
So we’re speaking of that which when it is set side by side to something that is comparable, or hopefully comparable, or even something that could be used as some form of measurement; this inheritance blazes forth in a aura all of its own, stands alone and spells a vastness, a completeness, a fullness, a value, a richness, a treasure that has to leave all else drained, famished and literally incomplete.
In other words, this is it. When you got this, you’ve got it. See? Now, this inheritance evokes the unending and fullest and richest praise. It is God’s Own assessment. God is infinite. So is that Name. Now remember, the Son inherited that Name, and though He were a son, He learned obedience by suffering.
He even fought sin until He actually sweat blood. The blood vessels broke as He fought sin. Most of us fight sin to get out of her way while we get in it. That’s about right. Like a hog trying to get to the wallow. Jesus fought sin until the body broke down. See?
God Almighty in that human vessel put everything to the test, and He who inherited the Name came out with the magnified Name showing that everything that lay in the Name positively was perfect.
Now, this sets the Bride on fire of wonder and adoration, for no Groom ever gave a loving Bride a greater gift. He gave her His Own Name, that He was given of the Father, and proven. He placed His Own proven Name in her, the recognized Name that God recognized.
He doesn’t recognize any other name. I don’t care if you call it Baptist, Presbyterian, Oneness, Twoness, Threeness, anything else you’re out of luck. He only recognizes One Name. He places His Own proven Name in her. It is restoration time for it is uniting time.
It is the hour of the Bride’s glory which is His Name. The espousal was announced once at the time of Paul, but the Bride flirted with the fornication of idolatry and of heathen creeds and dogmas.
We saw that over here in,
(02) For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
(03) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve [that was absolutely a case of adultery,] so your minds… [and it started in her mind.]
Seduction starts in the mind, because it has to appeal to the person to break the person down into agreement. Two can’t walk together less they be agreed. If you’re not part of that system, you’ll never walk with it. And if you’re not a part of Christ, you’ll never walk with Him, it’s that simple.
(03) …your minds be corrupted from the simplicity that is in [Jesus] Christ.
(04) For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus… [and so on, and so on.]
She got pregnant by the false word, and took on names of blasphemy of her dallying.
(01) …unto the church [a messenger that’s in] the church [of] Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and [you’re] dead.
Oh, you’re the best Methodist under high heaven, you’ll fight booze, and you’ll fight this, and you’ll fight that, but you haven’t got an ounce of Christ in you. You’re a Pentecostal.
And he said, “You’ll get up there and you’ll talk about tongues being evidence of the Holy Ghost and how you’re filled with God, but you don’t know anymore about God than a Hottentot knows about an Egyptian knight,” as Brother Branham put it.
(03) …he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
The final authority and power on earth, the revived Roman Empire that has been resurrected by American money. Now, she got pregnant by the false word. She sure did, and she’s had those names on her ever since.
Now, unless she’s a virgin again, then be restored she can never have her Husband in holy union and bring forth the Son of God once more in this earth. But not as He came the first time, but unto the Millennium. God opened the womb of her mind again, which now qualifies her for,
(16) Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
(17) Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(18) But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Now, we saw that word ‘glory’, which is God’s Own assessment, what He calls great, what people don’t call great. What He calls small, what people call big, God’s assessment there.
And as you look in that Word and the Spirit reveals It to you, you come more and more into God’s assessment, until at the end-time the glory of the Name, God’s assessment of that Name is in the Bride. You see? And every proven thing about God is in that Bride. That’s the beautiful part of it.
Now, in Revelation 2:4, in the First Church Age she’s already fallen. We’ve read that before. It said, “You’ve left your first love.”
Now, she lost the Name of her Beloved, and changed the glorious Name of both the Father and the Son, which is ‘Lord Jesus Christ’ into three deities and titles. And of course the church very blithely, very, very ignorantly goes entirely to Matthew 28:19.
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
What if that word ‘kai’ happened to be a preposition? Even, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, which is even the Name of the Son, which is even the Name of the Holy Ghost. Which is exactly what the Greek said.
Now, let me show It to you. We go to 1 Corinthians 11:1-2. Strange place. No it isn’t. For It says:
(01) Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
(02) Now I praise you, brethren, that [you] remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them… [One of those ordinances is absolutely water baptism.]
Now remember, Paul said, “What came the Word of God, out from you only?” See?
Now, let’s just go to Acts 19:2, and you’re way ahead of me by now I suppose.
(02) …Have [you] received the Holy Ghost since [you] believed? [Why, they said,] We [haven’t even] heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
(03) …he said, [then for land sake,] what then were [you] baptized? they said, Unto John’s baptism.
(05) When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Now, what kind of an ordinance did Paul use? I suppose Paul came by and he said:
“Well, I got news for you, when I said the wholesome Words of the Lord Jesus Christ, I was just pulling your leg. Why, he said, really there ain’t no wholesome Words of the Lord Jesus Christ, I got the word of this hour.
And I want to tell you flat, ain’t no such thing as baptizing in the name of Father, Son and Holy Ghost, because I’ve got my own revelation. It says, ‘Lord Jesus Christ.’
Now, I don’t care if Jesus said that, because you see He loved the Father and you know He was a great guy, and He wanted to show respect to the Father so He put it that way. But I tell you, I got sold on that Son and I’m going to talk about.”
Aw, come on for… You talk about… you tell me the Trinitarians don’t believe that hogwash? That’s just exactly how they preach. They ain’t got enough brains to know it spiritually speaking.
Now, let’s go on here to the Book of Galatians. Just take a crack at the Book of Galatians. Paul said, “I taught the ordinances God gave unto me.” He said that about the Lord’s Supper.
Now notice what he said over here in,
(06) I marvel [you’re] so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
(07) Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. [Notice, that Paul said, “When you left me, you left God.”]
(08) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
(09) As we said before, [I] say [it] again, [and again, and again, and again, said Paul,] if any man preach [I don’t care who it is me or somebody or] any other gospel [to what I preached to] you [and you] let him be accursed.
And he said, “I gave you what I received of those ordinances.” And he said, “I’ve baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.”
You say, “Well, how about it.”
Well I say how about it myself.
Let’s go back and see what Peter said, the day of Pentecost. Acts 2:37-38. He said,
(37) …Men and brethren, what [will] we do?
(38) [And he] said, Repent, be baptized every one of you in the name of [the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, those three deity up there. Like fun, he said, in the name of] Jesus Christ… [So, what’s the full name? Lord Jesus Christ. She became a pagan.]
Now listen, a bastard child is basically the son of a Hebrew man and a Gentile wife, and the Gentiles were heathen. Can God bring forth a bastard son to rule the world? Bring him through a heathenish idolatry? No way! Can’t bring him through the church.
No, but the false church and Satan will bring the antichrist. Yep. So God must have a virgin of the Word, and when He does He gives her His Name again and the full effect of that Name. And she is Mrs. Jesus, and soon will bring the Son back to earth, because it is uniting time. She has His Name.
We go to,
(16) Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: [they weren’t talking to God, though they were at times, but they’re talking to each other,] and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and [they] that thought upon his name.
(17) And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; [in other words, they’ll be there in the First Resurrection] and [I’ll] spare them, [now, He’s talking mostly then about the end-time, because He’s going to spare them to put them in New Jerusalem. That means they’re going to miss the Tribulation,] as a man spareth his own son…
(18) Then shall [you] return, and discern between [righteousness] and [wickedness,] between him that [serves] God and him that [serves] him not.
You talk about a messed up affair, people can’t tell sin from righteousness, because the church’s got its creeds and dogmas in there. That’s why Brother Branham had to preach so hard as he preached. See?
No wonder the prophet said, “The great revelation of this age is that there is but one God, and His Name is Lord Jesus Christ, and we must be baptized in that Name.”
Now, let us ponder a point about those riches before we consider the Name further. While the Bride becomes incomparably rich with the true riches, and by the bestowed Name, there is another bride who is the world church who makes her claim to the treasures.
For she says, “I’m rich and increased in goods and don’t lack a thing.” But according to God she has made everything she’s got by prostitution. That’s right! She hasn’t got one thing except for prostitution.
In other words, if she was a virgin of God’s Word like we trust this church is, she’d have nothing. And one of these days they’ll take everything we’ve got. Let them have it!
What a treasure lies in these earthen vessels that we should know His Name. And we know His Name, for His Name is ours at the end-time revelation.
Now we want to think on that Name according to Scripture which we looked at awhile ago that Brother Branham brought to us in Philippians where the mighty God was unveiled. And I’m going to refer to the Name at this particular point as I am in this message.
(05) Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
(06) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery… [a prize to be grasped and retained to stay in that equalized form. In other words, Pillar of Fire.]
(07) But made himself of no reputation, and took upon [himself] the form of a servant,… [that’s why the Bride at the end-time, even though she’s got all this does not have a preeminence.]
This is why I keep telling you I knew the prophet said what was going to happen had to be of God, because if you and I can produce any part of It, then we have a right to be proud, and to be preeminent.
William Branham said, “I was no more than just a voice and that against my better judgment. The best thing, he said, this little Kentucky hillbilly could do was to go out and become a trapper.” And then when he wanted to, God wouldn’t let him be a trapper.
He got so fed up with the deity cult and the whole bunch he said, “I’ll entice Meda up to Canada and I’ll still be a trapper.”
And God said, “You will, and I’ll bust you.”
So that shows William Branham, just like the rest of us. So therefore if a man will glory, “let him glory in the Lord.” No way that you could… no way the Bible says, “They shall not prevent those that are asleep.”
In other words, there isn’t one iota of preeminence that’s in this Bride of herself, It’s God doing it all or it ain’t going be done.
That’s why I keep trying to show you, “He’s the same yesterday, today, and forever, when God went down to Sodom as Sarah laughed in God’s face and He changed them overnight and she was a lovely young girl, he was a fine young man, they went right down to Egypt.
Messing around. Messing around. So he got her to lie. He got in a mess. He got this poor ol’ king in a mess. Everybody’s in a mess, because of this wonderful prophet. “He’s the same yesterday, today and forever.” You’re messed up brother/sister. Don’t think you’re anybody, because you ain’t nothing.
You haven’t got anything and you’ll not even produce anything with what God gave you, and make us sick, because when God gives people gifts, and they use the gifts wrong He’ll blast them forth, “I never knew you.”
Sure, that’s why women are wrong using their good looks and all to entice men. Type of the church out there. See, bold, let’s get down flat brother/sister, we’re getting mighty flat this morning. My last sermon except Wednesday night, just questions.
(08) …he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
(09) Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, [now you notice that’s glory right there.] [gave] him a name which is above every name:
It’s not that He didn’t have that name, because It tells you right here, It’s the Name of Jesus. He Who was called that at birth. Now what is It?
It’s the name in a bestowal as Brother Branham told us ‘adoption’. The Son adopted. The greatest adoption there is, and full identification with God. We’ll come to that in a minute or two. See?
(10) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, [of] things in earth, and things under the earth;
(11) And that every tongue should confess that Jesus is Christ [the] Lord, [notice, that’s a tremendous thing] to the glory of God the Father.
In other words, this is God’s Own astute judgment. His Own astute pronouncement. What God said about it. See?
Now, we’re going to know the glory of it, the riches of the glory of that inheritance in there. See? The whole process is now being reversed in a Bride by way of the Name. Now, He was God and came down. Came a man, proved the reality of the Name.
Now the Name takes a form of ascendency. Now, that Bride who started as mere man to begin with… you know the off-scouring of the earth and she’s down here low. Now with that Name, she assumes the exalted position with Jesus Christ. See?
Now, you can’t get away from it. The whole process is reversed for the Bride.
(09) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
They’ll know, they’ll find out that you’re My wife. They’re going to find out. Why? She’s got His Name.
(21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and [sat with me in] my [Father’s] throne.
And notice It says here, that exalted Name puts Him on the Throne. How does she get in the Throne? Because she’ got the same exalted Name. The Name is why she is there.
Now, let’s go back to,
(15) And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
(16) He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
(17) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name cast out devils; speak with new tongues;
(18) …take up serpents; drink any deadly thing, it [won’t] hurt them; lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
(19) So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
(20) And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following.
Now, It says in John 16:19-27, let’s get some progression here now.
(19) Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do [you] enquire among yourselves of what I said, A little while, and [you] shall not see me: and again, a little while, and [you] shall see me?
(20) Verily, I say unto you, [You] shall weep and lament, the world shall rejoice: and [you’ll] be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
(21) A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
(22) And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.
(23) And in that day [you] shall ask me nothing. Verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever [you] shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
In other words, you’ll come to a place of knowledge. And with that place of knowledge you’re able to ask and to come into a relationship.
(25) These things have I spoken unto you in [parables]: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father. [Now, that’s this hour.]
(26) At that day [you’ll] ask in my name: and I say not [say], I will pray the Father for you:
(27) For the Father himself loveth you, because [you] loved me, and have believed that I came out from God. [Now, the same is holding right today.]
(28) I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
Now, what I’m looking at here is an end-time where that relationship comes into a perfection that was aborted. It was aborted way back there, but that which was aborted must be restored.
So we are at the place where the Bride actually has the Name of Jesus, has the Word, and because of this Presence is able to see carried out what we are looking at here in this Scripture.
Now, the reason I’ve become abstract with what I said is, because I don’t know what that entails. You will only know as God leads you. It’s between the lines here, and it’s between you and God. It’s sufficient to know what is here, what you will do with It, you don’t have to know until the minute.
It’s what the prophet said when he spoke. He said, “She’ll have the Word and know what to do with It, or she’ll keep still, she won’t do a thing.” So, you see, you’ve got to watch these Scripture here for the end-time.
Now, notice again in,
(06) I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
Now, this Word by Brother Branham said, “The Word interpreted is the manifestation of the Name of God.” It is the same for this hour, the Word interpreted is the manifestation of the Name of God. In other words, what lies in It.
The revealed Word is that Name, and the Bride is under It. Do you see what It is? The revealed Word is what we’re looking at.
People say, “I’ve got the Name of Jesus.”
No! Without the revealed Word It does not lie there.
Now, let’s look at,
(11) And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are [one].
(12) While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me have I kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
Now, you notice he speaks of the Name there.
(20) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
(21) That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Now, over here he talks about the Word, over there he talks about the Name. What’s the difference, there isn’t any. See, there isn’t any. The Word interpreted is the manifestation of the Name of God.
Now, he said:
(22) …the glory which [you gave] me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: [The glory.]
What’s that glory at the end-time? See, the riches of the glory of the inheritance. We’re looking at it. Now He said, “I’ve given that to them.
I’ve given the full assessment, and the full assessment was God manifest in flesh, absolutely God manifested, died, rose again, and is now in complete authority.” That’s in the Bride right at this very hour. See?
(23) I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
(24) Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
Now, you notice in here He’s telling us that what I spoke of already can be in you, and you though aware of It, because you are taught to be aware of It, will not actually understand until you’re in another realm. See?
Now, do you understand why I constantly fuss at what goes on? And I fuss with what this preacher said, and that preacher said. Because you’re going to get a hold of It. And I’m trying to keep you right and steer you right.
Don’t give in to all this nonsense going out here, until you think you can bring on the dynamics, you’re going to bring on this, you’re going that brother/ sister. See?
Oh God. I’m going to just shut up. The thing is… just forget it. I could say things, just blow things your hair right off this morning.
You don’t want to hear it anyway, so I ain’t going to bother telling you. See? No use fooling with this. I just told you the truth here anyway. He said,
(24) …that they may behold my glory… [See?]
You’ve got to believe it, before you’re going to see it. Hope that some of the things…”Faith is the something hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen.” You’ll see it. See, it’s got to come.
(25) O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: [you tell that to the world,] but [I’ve] known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
(26) …I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it:
Now look it, Jesus said, “If you had known Moses, you’d of known me.” Now, if anybody would have known Jesus, they would have known God when He stood here. They didn’t know.
(26) …I have declared thy name unto them, [fully exegeted, see? brought It forth,] and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. [Notice, He hit’s that Name there.]
Now, He’s talking about a love. And remember, “Husbands love your wives as Christ also loved the Church and gave Himself for it.” We’re talking about the end-time. Right?
Okay, now, this can hardly scratch the surface of the magnificence of that Name, but I want to bring a little thought here as to why I feel that inheritance is the Name.
We’re going to go back to,
(02) Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the Passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock and the herd, in the place which the LORD shall choose to place his name…
Now look, you’re going to sacrifice it at a place. Verse 6.
(06) But at the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to place his name in, there thou shalt sacrifice the Passover at even, at the going down of the sun, at the season [when] thou camest forth out of Egypt. [Remember the one in the third Exodus.]
(07) And thou shalt roast and eat it in the place which the LORD thy God shall choose: and thou shalt turn in the morning, and go unto thy tents.
(08) Six days thou shalt eat unleavened bread: and on the seventh day shall be a solemn assembly to the LORD thy God: [and] thou shalt do no work therein. [Verse 11,]
(11) And thou shalt rejoice before the LORD thy God, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite that is within [the] gates, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are among you, in the place which the LORD hath chosen to [put] his name…
Now, you will notice brother/sister, where the Lord chose to put His Name they were eating. Eating the Passover. See? The Bride has the Word. I showed you that this Scripture had to do with ‘eating’. It says, “Blessed is that one who so feeds.”
(45) Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
What is it all about the meat in due season? Brother Branham preached, ‘Meat in Due Season’. Spiritual food. You’ve got the same thing brought out here. Where is that spiritual food? The place where God put His Name.
And they don’t even know the Name? And you tell me there’s food outside the Bride? What was it Brother Branham stored up on those tapes? Barrels and barrels of fresh vegetables and fresh fruits. What was it? And then somebody said, that’s Branham Tabernacle. Hogwash!
It’s any place where the tapes went where the Word of God is. Like we’re seeing It this morning broken down.
Now, God placed His Name in His Own Son. And the Son of God with the Name of God is risen in the Bride. “The Sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in his wings.” And wings become a cover.
The wings of the morning and the wings of the evening. A shelter. A shade. A way of escape. He has risen in the Bride.
And as Brother Branham said, “He’s come up through seven Church Ages to Headship.” The Headship is in the Bride, see? through Jesus.
Now, she is the life and the Blood and the Name of God vicariously, richly endowed. She is the Bride of this age and is waiting for the Resurrection in order to get her change as It says in Philippians 3:20-21.
All right, so here is what we are seeing. We are seeing over here Philippians 2:9-11 again.
(09) Wherefore God hath also highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Now, the exaltation a name goes with it. Now if the Name is in the Bride the question comes: is she exalted, or is she not exalted? See?
(10) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, [see?] and things under the earth;
In other words, Headship belongs to Him, therefore, He receives the preeminence. Remember, there is no return to Eden until He becomes preeminent. See? Now, we won’t be going too many more months before you’re going to find we’ll have a lot of problems in this church.
I was going to tell you flat, you’ll have plenty. Because we’re looking at something that a lot of people don’t want to look at. And they’ll take a thousand excuses that go a thousand ways.
And this Message is about ninety eight percent full of it, where there is a looking to people instead of Christ. And so mixed up that you don’t know who your benefactor is. It’s God!
Not one thing that Lee Vayle can do for you. Let’s get that flat. I never brought you to birth, and I can’t take it away. Oh, I can kill you. Maybe with great pleasure.
You noticed, I smiled when I said it. No way. Only God can kill and make alive. I can’t help anybody. There’s no way.
I wasn’t meant to help anybody. To point you to Jesus Christ. And I’m trying to do it this morning, because you can’t be under the Name without having union with the Name bearer which is real unless you’re a make-believe phony. I won’t talk about that any further.
(10) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,… [that’s in the Bride. He said, “There’s going to come a day when It’s going to happen.”]
Now listen, this Scripture of the exaltation, glorification of the intrinsic values that lie within it, the acknowledgement of the Father in everything that ever preceded from the Father bears acknowledgment. I say Philippians 2:9-11 brought into manifestation in Ephesians 1:18. This is that hour.
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that [you] may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
(21) Far above all principality, and power, and every name that is named…
Now, Philippians 2 says, “…and given him a name which is above every name.” Not in this world only, but that which is to come.
In other words, when the Bride has this, she is one hundred percent safe to the eternity of the Eternity, where it all falls back on Satan and she never did it. Justified the righteous Bride of Jesus Christ.
It is also,
(15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
(16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and [on] earth, visible and invisible, thrones, dominions, principalities, powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
(17) And he is before all things, and by him all things [are maintained.]
(18) And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. [See?]
Now listen, that’s why Brother Branham was given the privilege of creating, he didn’t create, God did, every manifestation was there. Why? Because it’s through the Risen Christ. Now, that’s why creation was manifested.
It is also,
(20) But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first-fruits of them that slept.
(21) For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the first-fruits; [that’s right now] afterward they that are Christ’s at his [Parousia, His presence, He’s] here.
(24) [Now,] then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father;…[now this is when the Son gives kingdom back to the Father. And starting with His Presence, the Father begins to] put down all [reign] and all authority and power [under the feet of Jesus. See, God’s got to do that:]
(25) …till [every enemy is put under.]
(26) The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. [Because, that’s the promise.]
(27) …all things under [the] feet…when he [says] all things are put under him, it is [evident] manifest that… [the One Who is doing it is left out.]
God Himself was not under the feet of Jesus. The head of woman is the man. The head of man is Christ. The head of Christ is God. Don’t get them mixed up.
(28) And when all things shall be subdued [that’s proper order] unto him, [Who’s doing it? God’s doing it.] then shall the Son also himself… [come under His proper order, which was in the beginning God. Then the next beginning It was made flesh and so on down the line, a Logos. See?]
Now, and with that,
(51) …I [show] you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, [at the time of His Presence. At the time the Name is in the Bride, everything comes under the Name. Everything.]
(54) [That’s why] death is swallowed up in [a] victory.
See, because, remember, Jesus could not beholden of death. Neither can death touch this Bride vicariously. Something that God did. See, the Name’s above every name. Then how can death hold her. See?
Corruptibility puts on incorruptibility, because the Name is in her. Everything bows to It, the Name of Jesus. Everything is turned around. Death is swallowed. There’s now no more sting. It is also surely, as I mentioned already,
(07) So that [you] come behind in no gift; waiting for the [Apocalypses]…
(08) Who shall also confirm you unto the end,…
In other words, at that great revelation, the great unveiling, see, you’re going to be made blameless. Looking down the road there is no way that you can have any stigma placed on you. You can’t even be made accountable.
See, that’s why “His Name shall be called Jesus, for He shall save His people from their sins.”
How are you ever going to have sin on a Bride when the Blood of Jesus Christ scatters it, and He stands right there to prove that he shed His Blood. See, what I’m trying to show you this morning?
How can any man then want preeminence and say this about himself and that about himself, when the righteous One stands there? God Himself that was made flesh for us. How can anybody turn Him down? But they’ll turn Him down, don’t worry.
It is Romans 8, see, she’s confirmed to the end. Can’t even bring her into court. Romans 8 tells you the same thing Paul delineates at the time of the manifestation of the sons of God leading up to this glorious end, talking about the adoption. Why, he says here:
(33) Who shall [who dares] lay an thing to the charge of God’s [elected? Dr. Wuest, Oxford University says, “Who dares to be arraigned in God’s court?] It is God that justifieth.
(34) Who [dares condemn me to death?] It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
How are you going to have any condemnation? See? Who is going to come against the Bride when she belongs to Jesus? The Name has been revealed and bestowed. The Bride investiture is Bride, by grace going to the Wedding Supper in the sky. Why not?
For she has the Name invested in her, and It is above every name. At that Name, Eternity reaches up to all It’s fullness and heaps Itself upon the Bride until she is truly the fullness of Him that filleth all things with all things that’s going on now. Absolutely, see?
These are the things that Dr. Kenyon tried to bring out and did a good job, but he couldn’t do it, being only a teacher and not a prophet.
And Brother Branham said so truly, “She is the all things of God, and He is filling all things with all things.” What all things? By the mouth of all the holy prophets. What the Word said she’d be. The seal is set upon her, and where He is there she will be also.
Now, this is uniting time brother/sister. When a man marries a woman he gives her his name. Now you can see why Canada’s in a mess it’s in. When Joe Clark got married his wife being a lawyer refused to be called Mrs. Clark. Even when he became the premier she was still what she was.
Let me tell you the church is doing the same thing today. Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, they no more belong to Him than nothing, though they say they would, they want those marriage vows, they want everything God can give.
Let me tell you this: unless Christ is in the midst of the church with His Name revealed in her, she is nothing but a harlot, a cheap floozy not fit to go the dogs. A female dog that runs with every dog is a virtuous sweetheart along side of her. Because she’s fornicated with every rotten denomination under high heaven.
You see what that riches of that Name is this morning brother/sister? It’s a completeness. It’s a fullness. It’s an end-time. God’s Own estimation of a Name that’s been proven and tried. He gave them a name and said, “Now go to it.”
And He went to it and He says to you now, “I’ve given you a name now stand with that Name. That Name is going to exalt every single Bride. God doing it. I haven’t even scratched the surface. I’ll tell you frank, I preached a pretty good sermon. I don’t even know what I’m talking about.
I might have snowed you to make you think I did. And I got a little news for you, I do, but I don’t know one half or one millionth of what lies in that Name. But I want to tell you, It’s coming under the Thunders, don’t worry. But as sure as I stand here this morning I know of no inheritance that He inherited except that Name.
Then He put that Name in a human being, and that Human Being stood for the whole human race. And God stood back and He said, “That Name that I gave you that was full of potential, that had everything in It, you used It, and you brought the full potential, I’ll now give you everything.” See? And He took the inheritance.
Now, I want to tell you something brother sister: there were two men. The ol’ daddy was a pretty good old boy, and the older boy was kind of a stuff shirt. The younger son was kind of a roustabout.
So the younger boy came one evening and said, “Hey, pops,” he said, “I don’t think I want to wait till you die, (he said,) why don’t you give my inheritance now.” Get the picture? So the father gave him the inheritance, and he blew it.
I want to tell you something: the Father gave Adam an inheritance, he blew it. Then He gave Jesus a Name, He didn’t blow It. And that one that Adam brought us into, where Adam took us down, that other Adam took us straight out.
Yeah, the inheritance brother/sister is a proven inheritance, a proven God, a proven Son, not a proven Bride, she fell flat.
But Brother Branham said, “There’ll be a Bride of this Word and she’ll be a virgin.” And the reason you’re a virgin this morning is because your ear has not been put to the door-jamb of a denominational creed and concept.
But you put in the hands of God that the Holy Spirit may talk to you and give you this Life which is going to end in immortality. Now, I hope you got something out of the message. The Lord bless you.
Heavenly Father, we thank and praise You for grace and mercy which lies in Jesus Christ, which has not only been extended, but has been revealed as Your Own prophet said, “That He has been here for many years already revealing Himself in grace and mercy to the Church, and the next time it’s going to be in judgment.”
Lord, we can see all the things that are heading up now. Where every mystery, where everything is coming to a fullness. And by grace, Lord, this morning we accept it. Knowing within myself, Lord, that I’m doing my best to preach what lies here. Doing my best, Lord, knowing that my revelation of It is minimal to what It could be for all I know.
But if it doesn’t go beyond this as far as any further stimulation, Lord, I know one thing, that billion dollars in the bank stimulated or unstimulated will still buy a billion dollars worth of things.
And I know Your Word this morning whether that Word is completely stimulated as the way we think we want It is not the difference. The different lie, the difference lie is that Name working on us. Is it doing what It said It would do?
And, Lord, I can say this morning knowing with all my heart, if we’re not a Bride here with that influence, there’s a Bride out there somewhere with that influence, by the grace of God we’ll not stand in her way, but, Lord, this morning we believe we’re a part.
We believe, Lord, the curtain is ringing down, and though we believe it is getting dark out there, the inner Light is burning brighter, and the frosty northern lights, Lord, may proclaim their own light. Let it proclaim their light that comes off some electronic output.
But, Lord, our inner Light is that soft sweet glowing warm Light of the inner revelation which we know will become brighter and brighter to the perfect day.
Aw, maybe not as we have thought it, but as You have thought it for us. It is going to be even as the prophet said three times, “Thus it has been spoken, and thus it shall be.” And I believe that this morning, Lord. May grace and mercy be with Your people, Jesus.
That I’ve had a wonderful time with them this morning. I trust that no one here has been hurt. It has been, Lord, I pray it’s been for good to get their eyes off themselves and on to Thee, to get away from what obtains in this physical realm, to what obtains in the spiritual. For the physical shall come tumbling down, but the spiritual shall remain.
Lord, this morning may we know as never before integrity of mind and of heart, and stand with this Word. Lord, I believe we will. I believe there’s a people here this morning to that very end. Bless everyone in divine Presence, O God. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ go with us all in Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen
‘The Lord bless you’.