Transcript In progress.
Audio is available now.
Heavenly Father, we’re so happy this morning that the Holy Spirit is here in our midst with that very definitive purpose of which we believe that we are a part that He is here to let us know the hour in which we live to bring us in, and to reveal the deep and mysterious things of Almighty God.
And we are very happy that this is so, we count ourselves greatly privileged to believe, Lord, that we are a part of that, we are part of that revelation, we are a part of that great predestination of the foreknowledge of God and we’re very, very grateful.
Now, Lord, therefore we commend ourselves to You believing that You will show us of this Light and Life this morning in Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
So happy to be here in the house of the Lord. Last Sunday I preached very, very hard, and I tried to make every word count and I was just so exhausted by the end of the day that I’m going to be honest with you, I’m going to try to take my time this morning and be a little slower. I was fine on Monday, but was very tired on Sunday.
Now, also I think you might have caught what I said last Wednesday when I mentioned that no church really, I wasn’t just talking about this church, although in particular I’m interested in this church is free from problems where pastors and travelling ministers have in my understanding deviated from what Brother Branham taught.
And I referred briefly to seed which I hope to go into sometime with you. It is in my understanding a fallacy to believe we become seed when we’re born again. We are seed. That is why we’re born again.
And you’d be surprised where that obtains and I can’t buy that under any stretch of the imagination, because I would ask, “Well, who in the world got saved? Who was lost? What happened?” See, it doesn’t obtain.
But anyway, this morning we’re continuing from Ephesians 1, I’ll may get into what I made you puzzled about. It’s good to get you on your uppers once in a while, you know, kind of stir you up. You don’t get stirred up, what’s the use you know.
Ephesians 1:15 again, beginning:
(15) Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
(16) Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that [you] may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
Now, we’re continuing again this morning, ‘His inheritance in the saints’. And by the way, to number the tapes, this is actually message number 10. There were three sermons on message number 9.
So we had number 9 on one Sunday, part 1, number 9 part 2 on another Sunday, and then I finished up with part three Wednesday night. And so this morning, we are in sermon number 10.
And our text of course is in verse 18,
(18) …and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
And we’re looking again then into this ‘inheritance of Christ’ of which the Bride is presently the repository. Now, that sounds very strange, because when somebody inherits something, it is usually with the understanding that that person has it at his disposition.
It is his entirely, and therefore, it is naturally just one with Him. But that’s alright. In here we’re looking at something which is the inheritance of Jesus Christ of which the Bride is the repository.
Now, in other words, something that Jesus inherited as a Son who receives that which is passed on from the Father and it now resides in the Bride. That’s the thing to understand here. This word ‘inheritance’ is very definitely describing that which is passed on from the father to the son.
And normally the tradition of Scripture is to the first-born. And you notice that is what Jesus is. He is that Only begotten of the Father, so there’s not a first-born, second-born, third-born. He is first-born from amongst the dead. That’s a different thing entirely. That has nothing to do with the inheritance.
Having been born, and His Father being God as He very cryptly stated it, He has an inheritance, and that now resides in the Bride. So she possesses at this time His inheritance. But let us be very careful to note that this inheritance is under headship.
And we’re going to check that out with Hebrews 9:16 and I’ll read this to you and explain It.
(16) For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
Now, It says where there is a will left, the person who makes out the will to whoever the beneficiary is, or the inheritor, that person has got to die.
(17) For… [and it explains it,] For a testament [or a will] is of force after [the person is] dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
In otherwise, It tells you something made up that is supposed to be valuable to you after a certain person dies, you’ve got to wait until that person dies, or you’re not going to get it.
All right, now he goes on and explains it, but, It says,
(23) It was necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than [of bulls and goats]. [And it was the Blood of Jesus that’s going to purify the heaven.]
(24) For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:
Now, what I’m showing you here is, that Jesus died in order that you and I would receive something as inheritors from Him. But, there has never been a testator, or a man who made a will who died, and then came back to become the executor and execute the provisions of the will.
Do you follow me? When you’re dead… if your parents died and left you something, we’ve got some sitting here, I know your parents have died and left you something. Your parents never came back and saw that you got it. But Jesus came back and rose as the High-Priest to make sure… do you hear what I’m saying? eternal security.
There’s not one of you, myself included, a million times more can guarantee anything. Tell me you’re going to breathe one more time. You’re a liar. It’s only by grace. Because there’s one step betwixt you and death and you know it and I know it. Only God can guarantee. Now, that’s what we’re talking about, inheritance.
Now, I said that Jesus came back to take authority over what He did for the Bride and the saved in order to insure it, and the insurance will be according to how He executes it. You hear what I said? You did, but you didn’t get it, did you?
God always works according to His Word, even when It’s in the Word, or forget it. The Word within the framework of the Word, ‘Doing God a Service Apart From His Will’. If you don’t know what I’m talking about even yet, then get the sermon. You caught it now, didn’t you?
He rose to not only insure, but He has perfect jurisdiction and rights over everything that He insured. Then whatever He has allowed to be in this Bride comes under Headship,
We go to Ephesians 3:20-21, and we read:
(20) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
(21) Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. [No, no. Doesn’t say that.]
Here’s what It said:
“Unto Him, Who in the exercise of His power that is at work within us is able to do infinitely beyond our highest prayers, or thoughts, to Him be glory in the Church to all generations, world without end.”
It doesn’t say one thing about Him giving you anything and you’ve got jurisdiction.
“When I’ve got it, bless God, I can do what I want with it.”
Hogwash! You think for one minute that God reposed anything in us for fifteen seconds and says, “Hop to it?” No way. Headship.
Now, let’s understand this Headship. It’s a million times better, trillions of times better, infinite, it’s trillions and… what do they call it, ‘googol’, [the number represented as one followed by 100 zeros] is that the word they use when you can’t find enough zeros?
Where’s our mathematicians? No comparison when God has Headship over what He reposes in us. Why It says, “You can’t think, you can’t pray, you can’t imagine.” What would happen if there was a people let their own thinking go? Headship.
Trying to Do God a Service Without His Will 65-18-07
 …today He’s standing amongst us in the Person of the Holy Spirit, manifesting Himself more and more, coming into His church, making Himself known;…
The Headship is here. The word ‘headship’ in the dictionary: ‘position of head of chief’, header-chief, chief authority, leadership, supremacy.
Christ is the Mystery of God Revealed 63-28-07
 It’s [Headship] here. (Amen.) Christ the risen Lord. It’s here in the same power of His resurrection that He ever was, manifesting Himself.
The Headstone coming into the body. That’s the Redeemer coming to take His Own. He’s here with us.
The Stature of a Perfect Man 62-14-10
 In the evening time it shall be Light. That’s when comes Christ, the Holy Spirit. Jesus comes down and sets Himself at the Head of the church then, then He will resurrect this church being His own body. [Headship.]
Now, what is that Headship? Or what is that inheritance of which there is a Headship?
(04) Being made so much better than the angels, he hath by inheritance [that which is passed from the Father to the Son] obtained a more excellent name than they.
He has received by inheritance that which is the Father’s. And in this case, It is a Name. So therefore, when He said in John 5:43,
(43) I am come in my Father’s name… [that’s exactly what He came in, and whatever Name He gave was exactly the Father’s Name, and He inherited It.]
So, we learned very carefully right here that we must have as our guide lines with whatever this inheritance, or this Name has as a potential, and as an outworking in the Bride, must be under Him, Who’s Name It is.
Oh brother/sister, if that doesn’t make you stop and just think of the prophet coming. He came in the Name of the Lord, there never was a time when it ever failed.
But I’m going to tell you, William Branham had ever come in the Name of the Lord with his own ideas, he’d either been killed by God, or he’d have flopped showing he was a spurious [not genuine] rotten stinking false prophet.
Did you follow what I said? Did you hear what I said? Did you get it? You see what I’m talking about, a Name? You think God is going to back up His Name without Him in control of It? No way.
Now, let’s understand that this Divine gift and revelation is due solely to the Presence of the Logos. It is not due to anything else. If He is not here, forget it.
“Cease not to give thanks, you, making mention in my prayers; that the God of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you [the First Church Age Bride] the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, [to the end that you may know] what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints is.”
That you may begin to realize what lies there.
In other words, a depth of appreciation, revelation and magnitude of power and authority lies there, and at this time is not only exposed to us, but we become heirs to it. This is the very same thing no doubt that transpired in,
(03) And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
(04) …he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
(05) And he said, Who art thou, Lord? the Lord said, I am Jesus whom [you] persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
(06) And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
Again, notice the divine order; the divine order starts with God doing something. God struck Paul. Paul said, “O God, what’s this all about?” The explanation came to the man, and you’ll notice in chapter 26 is one place in Acts where he explains thoroughly what happened.
It is identical with John the Baptist coming. And he explains this One is coming, “I’m going to be the baptizer of Him.” Then that One came, and he began to tell about Him, “this is that One.” Then Jesus came on the scene and He began to do great and mighty things. Then He began to talk about it.
In other words, God always does something and then there must be somebody there to explain it. Nobody wants that anymore. “Oh, there’s no prophets anymore, this Pillar of Fire stuff. Haw, who cares about that hogwash, we’ve got the Holy Ghost, who needs anything?”
That’s fine, you don’t need a thing, in your shape if you’re one of those you can’t get anything. Be happy. I’m happy. I’m happy for you, because that’s what you want. I’m happy for me, because this is what I want. I’ve got no problem.
“That God be true, and everyman a liar.” that’s all. The great revelation of this hour is that, “There is one God,” and His Name is Lord Jesus Christ. And you better be baptized in that Name.
You say, “Brother Vayle, I was baptized, but I’m not sure they did it right.” Then you better start all over, because you’ll only go as far as your doubts. Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly right. The prophet said so.
This gift of His Name in the Bride then signifies that the riches of the glory of that Name are there in her, because He’s who’s Name it is, is in the midst of her. “Why,” He said, “I’m not just sending my Name down there, I’m coming down with My Name.” That’s a big difference.
You know, I sure wouldn’t be much for marriage by proxy. It’s been done. I don’t think it’s legal. Here I am somewhere, way overseas somewhere and I think, well I sure like to be married, so I have some woman stand there and she’s just proxy, and I haven’t anything to do with her.
But she fills in for my wife and we go through the ceremony, then she gets paid twenty five bucks whatever it is, and I go down the road and she goes down the road.
Now, my wife is supposed to have my name now, and I’m not even near her. That’s a lousy marriage. In fact that’s no marriage at all. See, it wouldn’t work. He’s here, and His Name He has brought with Him, and as He has placed Himself in the midst of her, so He’s given her His Own Name.
Whatever that wealth, that abundance of valuable possessions now in her midst, I say whatever lies there, must be the manifestation of the attributes of the living Name of Who is there with His wealth.
In other words, He and His Name, and it’s the Father’s Name, that this is a must for the Exodus is seen in the original Exodus. Now people say, “Well, what’s this all about?” Well, I’ll tell you what’s it’s all about. It’s about the Exodus, because this chapter ends up in a Rapture.
Exodus 3. I guess it’s pretty well the whole chapter.
(01) Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb.
(02) And the angel [the messenger] of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
(03) And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
(04) And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called out of the bush, [unto him] and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.
(05) And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
You know, I like these old timer’s, they weren’t suspicious. What would you do if you saw a Pillar of Fire? Run like blue-blazes? No doubt. No doubt. Of course nobody but the real genuine is going to see the Pillar of Fire anyway. But, yeah, I like these old birds, they had a tough spirituality I admire. In fact I envy.
(05) And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, [God speaking] for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. [Wherever God stands, the place is already sanctified.]
And remember, He sure wouldn’t call anybody He didn’t want to sanctify, because they’re better than the ground.
(06) Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
(07) And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;
(08) And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.
(09) Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.
(10) Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.
(11) And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?
(12) And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, [they] shall serve God upon this mountain.
(13) And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what [am I going to tell] them?
(14) God said [to] Moses, I AM THAT I AM: [“The same yesterday, today and forever.”] and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me… [Thus saith the Lord.]
What Lord are you talking about Bill Branham? Lord Jesus Christ. The Jesus of the Old… the Jehovah of Old being Jesus of the New.
I told you how it was that Sister Branham, Brother Branham one time he told about how that he really loved Mede, but he just couldn’t marry her on the grounds that he made a pledge to his former wife that died.
He didn’t want to marry anybody even though his wife’s command literally commended him, and almost commanded him for the sake of the children to marry someone, bring the children up right.
And he said his wife just got a little bit worried herself, so she went to the Bible and she flipped open the pages and in there It said, “Behold I send you Elijah the prophet.”
I’ve got news for you, Brother Branham didn’t tell a lie, but he didn’t tell the truth either. He was a little embarrassed. It took Sister Branham to tell us, and she said, “Lee, when I opened that Bible,” she said, “I swear I saw in words of black ‘Behold I send unto you Bill Branham the prophet.”
You see, he told us without us catching it, so it wasn’t a lie. He said she knew before the rest who this was. Bill Branham came. Brother Branham, prophet of God came, he said, “I stood by the Pillar of Fire. I stood by the bush. Stood by the whirlwind, and a Voice spoke and they said, ‘Who was it’?”
And he said, “Jesus of the New, which is Jehovah of the Old.”
And he said, “Thus saith the Lord.” And there wasn’t one time that It failed. Exodus time.
(15) …God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham…
How many times did he refer to God before the tent? How many times refer before Abraham? How many sermons did he preach on Jehovah Jirah? Which is the first time the word ‘Jehovah’ is literally used in the Bible.
(15) …the God of Abraham, God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
Now verse 18.
(18) And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The LORD God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days’ journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God. [And so on.]
Then he said in verse 22,
(22) But every woman shall borrow of her neighbor, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and [you] shall spoil the Egyptians.
Let me tell you flat, when the Bride get’s out of here, it’s finished. For as in Egypt the last plague is spiritual death, and from that time on it’s take the mark of the beast or perish, it’s all over. There’s your example.
Let us also notice some things. In,
(07) …that [you] come behind in no gift; waiting for the [Apocalypses, the unveiling of the] Lord Jesus Christ:
(08) Who [it is unveiling] shall confirm you unto the end, [What end? Resurrection. There’s a Bride got to stand here in cosmos under the harlot system and she’ll] be blameless… [at the unveiling.]
He makes her blameless. So that great day that’s coming when a Bride must leave this world, she’ll be blameless, she’ll be able to go, because she’ll be changed.
Colossians explains it very thoroughly. I know people want to place that in the Rapture, go ahead. That’s certainly okay by me, I’ve got no problem.
(04) When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, [shall be manifested in His true character] then shall [you] also [be manifested in your true character] with him in glory. [When He comes to be glorified in His saints.]
But notice even more so, this One in the midst, Who He is.
(07) And you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed (again, the Apocalypses) from heaven with his mighty [messengers,]
(08) In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
That’s not when He comes to destroy. That’s what Brother Branham saw the bearded and robed One, the Judge.
The One that came down circled by the mighty Messengers, the Holy Spirit and seven theophanies, making up the seven Messages for the Seven Church Ages, the entirety of the Holy Spirit and the Word; coming on down and the word ‘vengeance’ doesn’t have a thing to do with paying back or attributed to wrath.
It has to do with justice.
(09) Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the [face.]
(10) When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because [your] testimony among you was believed)…
(11) Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
(12) That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and [you] in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Now, let’s look at these verses. So hopefully we’ll understand together what I’m looking at.
Verse 7, “And you who are troubled rest with us.” He is speaking to the living.
Verse 10, “When he shall have come to be glorified in his saints,” he is speaking to the living.
Verse 11, “Wherefore also we pray always for you [living] that God would count you, living, worthy of this calling and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power and you living.”
Verse 12, “That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, [the living] and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.”
Now, this is identical with,
(13) But I would not have you ignorant, brethren, [you that are living] concerning them which are asleep, [that have gone on in death] that [you living] sorrow not, as other [living people who] have no hope.
(16) For the Lord himself [I’m talking to the living, said Paul] shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
(17) Then we which are alive and remain [the living] shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Now, I want you to notice two things here that we’re driving at:
(03) We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, [it’s the right thing to do,] because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the [love] of every one of you all toward each other [is abounding, growing, progressing.]
(04) So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that [you] endure:
(05) Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that [you] may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which [you] also suffer:
(06) Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
(07) And to you who are troubled rest with us, [that’s the relaxation under the Seventh Seal] when the Lord Jesus [Christ] shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty [messengers],
Now, 11 and 12.
(11) Wherefore also we [always] pray for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling… [See?]
What calling? That you be right there at that time, when the judgment of Revelation 22, “righteous is righteous, filthy is filthy, just is just, holy is holy, and unholy is unholy.
And there are those who have the right to the Tree of Life, while outside are whoremongers and everything else.” The whole thing separated. Now, count you worthy of this calling, that you’re going to miss the tribulation, that you’re in the Bride.
(11) …and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness… [In other words, there’s got to be something fulfilled in an end-time Bride that never was fulfilled before] and the work of faith with power: [Power that raises the dead.]
(12) …the name of our Lord Jesus Christ [notice, that Name again that’s in her] may be glorified in you, and [you] in him, according to the grace of our God and [our] Lord Jesus Christ.
Now, notice I read two sets of Scripture. If this were an orchestration, this would be a crescendo. The rising and swelling of a dramatic musical composition as it climaxes in a mighty reverberation, that when it is finished man sits there in a stillness and a quietness.
Because he has been taken through something that is empathetic with his soul so you’ve become a part of It. It is like,
(03) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places…
(04) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world…
Then he talks about a predestination. And he talks about a super plan. He talks about an inheritance. He talks about the whole thing. It whips you to place: oh, this wonderful, wonderful plan. What’s in it? Is there something for me?
And then he said, “And you are a part of It.”
“I’m a part of It?”
He said, “Yes, you’re a part of It. And I pray, he said, that Spirit will come in and He’ll work in the midst of you until the dead rise and you’re changed and you’re caught up to the very heavenlies.”
And you stand upon the mountain peak, the symphony of God fulfilled. You look out in a silence and you begin to perceive as you never perceived before, God’s symphony. That’s what we’re looking at in these verses.
You begin to realize what’s in your midst. Begin to hear the orchestration of God’s Word by the Holy Ghost, and get caught up into the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, until the silence permeates your soul. “I’m part of It.”
You don’t understand, but you’re a part of It.
Second Thessalonians 1:7-12. These verses fill in and explain fantastically what It is, that’s the vast resources of His Name, which is now in the Bride. Swings into the amazing grace. Crescendo, as we read in or heard in Ephesians. Because It says, “Rest with us.”
So you got no troubles when those mighty Angels come down, you know it’s dividing time. You know the just will be separated from the unjust. Cosmos is all over and you’re going to know the amazing grace of God as you’ve never known it.
Brother/sister, I don’t want to bring you down to the mundane things of this life and that which is a little bit hard to bear, but I’ve got to take you off the mountain top of where you’re going to be to the literal fact that Paul is speaking here of the squeeze that comes down at the end-time. For he said, “There will be tribulation.”
The prophet said, they’d close the churches. He said, they’d hunt the Bride down as dogs. If you begin to believe the seven Mighty Messengers came, theophanies to Brother Branham, if you begin to preach that He is here when they say that He is not here.
When you begin to testify that these things which assuredly have taken place and not in a corner, the squeeze will come down. Don’t worry. If you got faith in me this morning it doesn’t matter. Let me tell you something: I’m more than a jump ahead, because God tells me what’s going to happen, it happens.
Don’t tell me it doesn’t. Don’t you look me in the eye and tell me. I’ve paid a price recently and I know what I’m talking about. The Bride is more than a match. She’s more than conqueror.
End-time squeeze, in verse 7,
(07) …you who are troubled rest with us…
You say, “Brother Vayle, that was for the First Church Age.” Alpha is Omega! It was not the hour of the face of the calf. It was a lion Word. They were bold as brass. They stood up and were it counted, and they were hated, and they were persecuted.
That as it were, a lion’s Voice that roared at the end-time with those Thunders. It didn’t say, it was. It says, as it were. It was a repeat of the same Pillar of Fire with a different prophet revealing the Word. There will be the same squeeze over the revelation eagle as there was with the lion.
And Brother Branham said, “A repeat of all diabolical cunning.” It’s got to happen. The end-time and final persecution of the Bride who gets out of here just before Satan’s incarnation, because when she’s caught up, He comes down.
I think we can see this clearly in,
(14) …many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
(15) [You] have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but [you’ve] received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Whatever they had there, in this I see a prophetic statement for the end-time. It doesn’t talk about you being born again. Not It talks about the fact about the fact that you are sons. You are born again. It doesn’t talk about the fact that you might be led of the Spirit, It says you are.
“You’re not in bondage anymore,” he said, “because you can’t figure things out,” he said, “there will be a time you won’t have to figure. There will be a Voice behind you saying, ‘this is the way, just keep walking’.”
(16) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: [Doubts are gone. Fears are gone.]
(17) …if children, then heirs of God, joint-heirs with Christ; [but, you’ve got to suffer. Suffering brings on glorification.]…
Now, hold it. That never happened in the First Age. Uh, uh. Or Second Age, Third Age, Fourth Age, or Fifth Age, or Sixth Age. But there’s going to come a time when it will, because I read Scripture.
“Oh,” you say, “that’s looking down the road.”
Oh sure, I know it looks down the road. There’s always a partial fulfillment to everything. There’s always a compound, I understand that.
Listen, Paul speaking in the terminology of this hour.
(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
(19) For the earnest expectation of the [creation] waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. [And he’s talking about right up here.]
(20) For [creation] was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
(21) Because the [creation] itself shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the liberty of the [glory of] the children of God. [Not glorious liberty, it’s a liberty of the glory.]
Free by God’s manifested assessment. God said it. Time we knew these things are coming to pass.
(22) For we know that the whole creation groaneth [suffering] in pain together until now. [And two thousand more years. Why didn’t he add that in there?]
(23) …not only they, but ourselves also…
“Hey Paul, do you really believe you’re going to be in that?”
“I think that you have a very strong opinion that will happen in your hour.”
He said, “I’m sure looking for it.”
Not necessarily it’s written for this hour. Begin to read your Bible in the light as everything is written for this hour. It wasn’t written for that hour. It was a mere promise. Ephesians 1:15-23 was a promise. Today it’s not a promise. It’s all over, He’s here.
Now, if you don’t believe this Message, you just get all wound up in yourself. Go ahead. Do what you want. Lull yourself to sleep with your denominational theories.
(23) …even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [the redemption, to wit] the redemption of [the] body.
(24) For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
That rings a bell. I don’t know if that’s a good bell or not. Let me see something here. Maybe it’s something, maybe it’s not.
(12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted… [No, who hoped, who first hoped] in Christ.
“Then the hope here,” he says, “you no longer expect something if the thing you expected is here.” But It wasn’t there. The Spirit wasn’t there to raise the dead. Uh, uh. But for two thousand years they’ve hoped.
They were patient. Patience has gone down the drain, because He’s here. We’re impatient to get away. It’s this body of yours is anything but a pest house, you’ve got problems.
(26) Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself makes intercession with groaning[s] which cannot be uttered.
(27) And he that search[s] the hearts know[s] what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
(28) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
(29) For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
(30) Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
(31) What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(32) He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
In other words, every single thing that could lay there has got to be ours. Now watch what he says about this.
(33) Who shall… [who dares arraign me in God’s court? It is God, Who has declared me righteous.]
All right listen, are you with me? So that you come behind in no gift waiting for the Apocalypses, the unveiling of Jesus Christ Who shall confirm [you,] establish you without guilt so that no one can lay a charge against you.
Brother/sister, I don’t care what anybody says a charge could have been laid in any age at any time. And only by the sake of the high-priest it wouldn’t go through. We’re coming to a place even beyond that. Not that we’d ever get rid of the high priest, He’s the High-Priest forever.
We’re looking to a place where no one can lay a charge. “He that is righteous, is righteous still. He that is filthy is filthy still.” And there’s nothing between, because it’s all over.
I’m not talking about the ones in-between being washed out, I’m talking in terms there is at this end-time nobody could even get saved, let alone born again. It’s in this hour this is taking place.
(34) Who is he that condemneth?… [Who dares condemn me to death?]
Come on, they’ve been dying for two thousand years. “It’s appointed unto man once to die.” Now they’re not going to die.
(34) …It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession…
He’s been doing that. But the One Who said, “I am the Resurrection and the Life, he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never perish. Believest thou this?”
That One Who said, “shall never perish,” is fulfilling His Word here now. And if before His death He could bring back a man in a temporary resurrection being dead for four days, what will He do when He comes down here with the sole purpose to raise the dead? Oh, the Blood of Jesus Christ stands this morning.
(35) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Who’s going to stop me from being in this first-born? This first out-resurrection? Who’s going to stop me from getting changed? Now pressure is going to come on down. Evidently it’s going to be such a magnitude that people could be swayed. Shaken in their boots. Famine? Nakedness? Peril or sword?
(36) As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
(37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
You see, what I’m trying to show you here in my understanding from what the prophet said, we are dealing with that step that brings on the Millennium. And it’s at that time that this takes place.
(38) [I’ve got a] persuasion, that neither death, nor life, nor [messengers], nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
(39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other [creation], shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Now, let’s go to,
(37) But as [it was in] the days of Noe, [the days of] the coming of the Son of man…
(38) …eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
(39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the [Parousia, the Presence] of the Son of man be.
(40) …two in the field; one shall taken, [one] left.
(41) Two grinding; one taken, [one] left. [Separation time.]
(42) Watch therefore: for [if you] know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Now, It tells you there’s coming an hour when He will be with those mighty Angels taking judgment upon the earth. Get ready, because it’s separating time. Nobody even knows about it. It’s in the Bible here.
(43) But [you] know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
(44) Therefore be also ready: in such an hour as [you] think not the Son of man cometh.
(45) Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
(46) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
(47) Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
(48) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord [delays] his coming; [or delayeth to have come;]
(49) [Then] shall begin to smite his fellow-servants, and eat and drink with the drunken;
(50) The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, in an hour [he’s] not aware of,
(51) And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
I want to ask you a question: who is it that persecutes the Bride? In whom is the blood of the martyrs? Now I ask you, there’s got to be somebody persecuted, and somebody’s got to have blood in her concerning the martyr.
And that word is ‘martyria’ which means ‘witness’, and to be a witness is not a matter of you simply confessing to something, it’s you to be confirmed in the data. All right, what’s it going to be? The false church. The church is coming down on the Bride.
(40) Then two in the field; one shall taken, [one] left.
(41) Two grinding; one taken, [one] left.
2 Thessalonians 2:8, after those mighty ones come down.
(08) …then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
(09) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
No truth, no righteousness. Say what you want. You say, “Brother Vayle, I’ve had a great experience.” I don’t care about your experience. Where do you stand with the revealed Word? “He that is righteous, is righteous still.”
Let’s keep reading:
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, [see, that they receive not the love of the truth that they might be saved,] And for this cause God [will] send them strong delusion, that they should believe [the] lie:
(12) That they all might be [condemned] who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. [Anything outside the Word is unrighteous.]
Cain offered an excellent sacrifice, because Abel’s was more excellent. So Cain’s was excellent. Cain was a hundred percent in the Word, but erroneously.
He gave the first-fruit offering which signified that he was part of the resurrection through the Blood, and through the Life. He didn’t have the Life, he was of the serpent. He refused the Blood, unrighteous.
The Word of God says, “Thou has rightly offered, but thou has not rightly divided.” The Scripture says, “Right dividing of the Word is what counts.”
(13) But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit [even] belief of the truth:
(14) Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
They were ready for His Name in the Bride at that very hour, but He couldn’t come, because the Bride wasn’t in.
All right, right or wrong I believe this is the coming hour of the squeeze and the Third Pull within the Bride, which is delineated in Ephesians 3:20-21. When His power and authority are at work within us under His Headship He will do the exceeding abundant that man can not even imagine.
And you know something brother/sister, let’s be honest, what do you know about the Millennium? Literally nothing. Just doing that one thing make my eyes sparkle, if there’s any sparkle left.
All right, I want to go back now through Seven Church Ages and trace the Name a little bit. To begin in Revelation 1: It says:
(01) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto [John]…
Categorically It says that God gave the revelation. Paul categorically says the same thing. In 1 Corinthians 2:7-13, it came by the Spirit of God. John calls It the revelation of Jesus Christ. Paul calls It the same thing.
Then what will Ephesians 1:17-18 be, but the very same as in John 1:18, who said, “The only begotten Who is in the bosom of the Father,” that’s the Logos. God Himself, literally spilling Himself is the only way It can come. Paul says it. John says it.
So we see at the end-time the Spirit of God in Revelation is in the Church, and He is revealing Christ and placing His Name in the Bride. And we are watching that Name to see what happens after the warning of 2 Corinthians 11:1-4.
That’s why I say, we’re going to trace in history if we can, and we can to a certain degree that Name in Seven Church Ages.
Now, we know in 2 Corinthians 11:2, trouble had already started.
(02) For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
Now he said, “I’ve already married you to Jesus as a safeguard so that you know that you don’t belong to anybody but Him.”
(03) But I fear, lest by any means, [and he will take any measure he can,] as the serpent [fooled] Eve, through his subtilty, [beguiled her. That has sexual connotation and don’t think it doesn’t,] so your minds should be [educed] corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
(04) For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, [and he sure will] whom we have not preached, or if [you] receive another spirit, which [we] have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. [All right, Paul knew that something was going on.]
Now, in Revelation 2:7 we’re going to look at the Ages, see if we can spot some thing’s.
(07) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit [said] unto the churches; [that’s the Logos. That’s the same Logos of Acts 9:5, “I am Jesus.”]
(03) [Thou] hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name’s sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
There’s been a good report at this point on the Name. But notice verse 4.
(04) Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, [that] thou hast left thy first love.
They are cooling off in the First Church Age as Paul warned in 2 Corinthians 11, those first four verses. In other words, the espousal was cooling off.
They weren’t one hundred percent happy, would be wedded to God, anymore than Israel was who under God in a Pillar of Fire and a prophet brought them out of Egypt. And they said, “We’ll be like the rest of them.” It opened the door for idolatry.
It, as Brother Branham said, “Eve couldn’t wait for Adam. Israel couldn’t wait for God, neither could the first Church Age Bride wait for Jesus the Christ.”
Speaking sexually which is a spiritual overtone of idolatry. Any theologian and teacher knows that when you talk of sexuality coming into the church, immorality, it always has to do with idolatry.
Paul’s expression of unfaithfulness is also uttered by John in 1 John 2:18. Beginning:
(18) Little children, it is the last time: and as [you] have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
(19) They went out from us, but they were not of us; [Now It doesn’t say it is the antichrist, It says it’s the antichrist sprit here.] for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
In other words, they weren’t part of us. We weren’t all one branch.
(20) But [you] have an unction from the Holy One, and know all things.
(21) I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because [you] know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
(22) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
(23) Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:…
(24) Let that therefore abide in you, which [you’ve] heard from the beginning. [It’s the same thing Paul is saying. But he says in different words.] If that which [you] have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, [so] shall [you] continue in the Son, and in the Father.
(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
Now, he’s bringing the church to the same place. “There be some standing here which shall not taste death. I am the Resurrection and the Life, he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. That’s gone by. Whosoever believeth in Me shall never perish. Do you believe this?”
He’s associating eternality with immortality. See? Same verses of Scripture, I don’t care how It’s said. That’s how William Branham could come by and talk like a Kentucky hillbilly and poor English, and it was still God.
Half-hit at theologian’s that say, “Amen” just right, couldn’t take it. See? John says the same thing as Paul. Look It over. But you have anointing.
He says here:
(27) [That you] have received him abideth in you, need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, shall abide in him.
Jesus said the same thing. “The Elect shall not be deceived.” Some people use this to say, “Well, there’s no teachers anymore. We all got the Holy Ghost.”
Are you nuts, It says right up here ahead of It, you’ve got to abide in what you were taught to have eternal life. What if something inside of you gave you the wrong clue, and where’s your vindication?
(28) …now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, [in His true character, you] may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his [Parousia.]
They knew there was a separation coming. They knew there was three kinds of believers. Unbeliever, make believer, and true believer. These men are saying the same thing. Just their words are a bit different. This is identical to 2 Corinthians 11.
Now, as John forewarned, Paul forewarned. It wasn’t just a Name now, it was the Person of that Name, and the true revelation of both. There’s one God, Holy Spirit. And that Logos left the Pillar of Fire, to take a pillar of flesh whereby He could shed His life and God become the Mediator.
As I’ve said before, when you talk about mediation, there’s three people at least involved. The two that are fussing, and the one that tries to get them together. But it said, “A mediator is not of one, but God is one.”
In other words, God came down with His Own Mediator, by the death of His body on Calvary, sprinkling of that Blood. He opened the door to get man and God back. But every man will get back eventually, but not serpent seed, let’s get that flat. You still with me? Okay.
It wasn’t then just a Name. They didn’t understand. Let’s go to Acts 2:32-36. This is the original.
(32) This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
(33) Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
(34) For [it was not] David [who] ascended into the heavens: but [David said], The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
(35) Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
(36) Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom [you] crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Now, It tells you that God did that to that person. So that person is not God. He’s a man. They couldn’t understand it. So what did they do? They made Him one of a Godhead. Trinitarian.
Now listen, this is based on John 14:16-20, what was said here. The Holy Ghost came back.
(16) …I will pray the Father, [He’ll] give you another Comforter, he may abide with you for ever;
(17) Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but [you] know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. [How was He dwelling with them? In the Person of one man Jesus Christ.]
(18) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
(19) Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, [you] shall live also.
(20) At that day ye shall know that I am in [the] Father, and [you] in me, and I in you. [It tells you that flat.]
Now, the Person of Jesus, the figure of a man could no more come into an individual than the disciples stole His body and cut it in chunks and ate it. It’s a Spirit. That Spirit that was in Him, identified with Him, came back and fulfilled this in Acts 2:1-4, the day of Pentecost.
The Holy Ghost came, the Logos separated Himself into every single person predestinated of that hour. And He still does it, and hopefully He is still doing it. I don’t know. That’s Age number one. It started to go downhill. It did go downhill. They were losing out. Their love had cooled off. They couldn’t wait for Him.
You see why Brother Branham said what he said? Couldn’t wait. Espousal is marriage. See?
Mary was waiting for Joseph. When the Holy Ghost got there which she was supposed to get there, Joseph was upset, said, “That’s my wife and she’s pregnant.”
God sent a Messenger saying, “She’s pregnant alright, but what’s being formed in her is by the Holy Ghost, don’t you be one bit afraid.” It must have been a powerful visitation to make that man know where he stood.
I want to ask you a question: What happened to that bride where back there where she began fooling with somebody? She got pregnant in the brain. That’s where it all started. Back there started in the womb, physical. Here, it starts in the womb of the mind. See?
Now, the Second Age:
This must have followed along pretty close to Age One: because nothing is said of it.
Age number Three:
(13) I know thy works, and where [you dwell], even where Satan’s seat is: [you hold] fast my name, and not denied my faith…
Didn’t say they had a revelation. Said, you hold fast the name. They did too, don’t worry. They started a couple everything in heathenism with Jesus. But that’s alright, that’s beside the point. It was a downward trend there as in the beginning.
Age number Four:
(20) Notwithstanding I have a few things against [you],… [you] sufferest that woman Jezebel, [that calls] herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and eat things [offered] idols.
That qualifies 2 Corinthians 4:11. You’ve gone into idolatry.
Age number Five:
(01) …These things he [says] that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
Notice another name. Another name has now taken the place of the true Name. Denomination, creeds and dogmas coming in to fulfill it, which they do.
Age number Six:
(12) Him that over-cometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and [he’ll] go out no more: and [I’ll] write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Now emphasis is put very strongly upon name. See? That’s Age number six. Tremendous emphasis on the Name coming up.
Age number Seven:
That’s complete blackness of apostasy. What was said in Acts 2:17 and 20 about the anointing upon everybody and anybody. Then comes the Tribulation is come to pass. What is said in Matthew 24:23, concerning the false prophets has come to pass.
And now in Revelation 3:20, “Christ is outside the door knocking.” Not necessarily trying to get back in though, He would if they’d invited Him, but He knew they wouldn’t invite Him. So He issues the invitation, “Look, I’m out here, you come on out.”
He’s Present offering Himself, or revelation of Himself to the Bride; wanting the Bride to come out. Now that’s absolutely Scriptural, because over here in Matthew 25, on the parable, and He’s already gone through the Presence. He’s gone through the Great Tribulation. He’s gone through everything.
And He says, “Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins.” [Matthew 25:] And He’s telling you at that time this is going on, this is what the bride is like. Got no Holy Ghost. Why? There’s none in their vessel.
What is your vessel? Your body. She’s not full of the Holy Ghost. She’s got nothing. Oh, she’s got the Word and the revelation’s leaked out. The Word that she’s got is dead. It’s dead manna. Dead creeds and dogmas, and no Holy Ghost.
Anointing, sure, lots of anointing. There’s no problem. Now It says, “The Bridegroom tarries. Midnight a cry was made. Behold, the Bridegroom, come out to meet Him.” There you are. That’s revelation.
“Behold, the Bridegroom.” Yep, how?
“Come on out and be with Him.” That’s Revelation 10:1 and 7. The mighty Messenger coming down, aligning Himself with the prophet.
That’s Acts 3:19, continue right on, till Jesus comes down from heaven. See?
That’s Revelation 3:12, which we read concerning the Name. And in verse 21.
(21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, as I [have] [overcome,] and am set down with [me in] my [Father’s] throne. [All of this is transpiring at this hour.]
Now, what I have given you is pretty sketchy here, but it does show you enough to know that that marriage was voided. It was never consummated, nor could it be. And she would have to go back then to her original position somehow in order for the consummation of that marriage, which would be the Wedding Supper.
Now, we go back to 2 Corinthians 11 again. Now, here is where the woman had His Name. She’s married to Him. She’s identified with Him.
(02) For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband,… [In other words, no way can you have anybody but Him. But she didn’t wait.]
Now, the word ‘espoused’ is from the word ‘har-mo-zo’, which means ‘to fit, to join’, signifying ‘to fit’, marrying, given in marriage. Thus we see, there was once a church, a woman who was fit and joined in marriage as a Bride to Christ.
She was a chaste virgin joined to one Husband. Her Maker was her Husband. That is why she was fit and did fit or harmonize in a unity, because God was her Maker. Now that’s what she was made for, for her purpose, and at that time she fulfilled it.
Now, this process of deterioration and separation from the original image went on through Seven Ages. Until finally in the last days there was a divorce. Okay. God’s not going to fool with it any longer. He said, “I’ve put up with it long enough.” He said, “It’s such a complete mess, there’s no way out.”
All right. In,
(03) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,…
Now, I understand by Greek authority that’s divorce. Matthew 25, we know is a divorce. It says, “I know you not.” In the Greek it says, “I used to know you as my wife, but I don’t know you as my wife anymore.”
Now, Brother Branham said truthfully, “with the fall of Eve, her fashioner and designer became Satan.” This church has done the same. Now, if that’s the case, who does she belong to, and who she’s married to?
I’m going to tell you something: the prophet said very right, “When Jesus is espoused, when He is united to somebody, He begins to bring out the characters and characteristics that are in Him in that person to whom He’s joined.”
Then who is this church married to? She’s got to be married to Satan, because she takes his mark, and she worships him. And Sarah with all amazement called her husband “lord.” Then who is the husband of the church? The devil is. Call it what you want.
But during those Seven Ages there were a few who were true as they knew how to be to the Word, and their marriage contract. That is true. They never did take the mark, or worship the beast. That’s proven in Revelation 20.
They never sold out on their journey to the Millennium at Baal-Peor. And Baal-Peor is a sexual act where the woman deliberately attracts the man. Now, you’ve heard of phallic worship, which is a worship of the male primary sex organ. Study Baal-Peor, it’s going to be the female primary sex organ.
That’s why It says, “She committed fornication with kings and the whole world.”
She didn’t give a rip. Just like Satan and just like Cain. “Am I my brother’s keeper? I don’t know where he is. How …?… you going to punish me? They’ll kill me now. What are you talking to me for?” The end-time church “has a whore’s forehead.” You can’t stop her. She’s going to do it anyway.
Now, watch and see something. When God talks about divorcing His wife, it is the whole body of individual members that make His wife like David and his five hundred, constituted one wife.
So, at no time could there be a divorce until the Age of the fullness of the Gentiles, all the Bride, all the saved, though all saved are not Bride, you got to be full of the Holy Ghost, were all in, and the church false, gathering together.
So Christ is put out, no longer the Head period. The Word has to go. And gifts are substituted.
Look, you can’t put the Word of God together and not understand that’s true. You cannot find Him outside of the Church, and at the same time disregard:
(17) [It’ll] come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon [a-l-l] flesh: and your sons and your daughters prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams:
(18) And on my servants [men] and on my [women servants] I will pour out my Spirit;…
You can’t deny there is a universal outpouring. There’s where they get fooled, they believed the lie. “This is a proof that we’re all going live. Hallelujah, this is God.” But it’s not God, it’s only allowed of God. See?
That’s why Brother Branham was so careful to explain, he said, “I was wrong when I used to teach body, soul and spirit.” He said, “It is ‘body, spirit and soul.” So therefore, the spirit can be anointed.
Now He stands outside and calls to the Elect, “Behold Me. Behold Me Who is the door, come out and sup with Me.” That’s the evening meal, the last major meal. Now, at last there is a complete body a present day living and sleeping.
In other words, when the last ones are in, the dead in the ground are complete and we up here are complete. It’s time for a different type of action. You’re at a juncture. So God divorces the others. They were finished with Him and He was finished with them. That is exactly.
Now, Ephesians 1:17-18, even as It could have been in Paul’s day, but the Bride was not complete. Neither the saved, neither the rest. Now, let’s take a look at what it’s got to be like.
Now let’s understand this brother/sister, I’m not giving you a bunch of hogwash, I’ve giving you the truth. I hope you’re getting it.
Revelation 22:11-15, and I’m trying to repeat enough so your minds are going to get this without you working too hard.
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: [When? When the Seals are opened, and the mighty One comes down here on land and proves it by a prophet, the Pillar of Fire.] He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: he that is filthy, [is] filthy still: righteous, righteous still: holy, holy still.
(12) …behold, I come quickly; my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Now look it, He’s already come down in a form, separating, and He’s still to come, it’ll be another form. That time is going to be fire.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
(14) Blessed are they that [wash their robes, I wish… I don’t know how the translators got that one botched up. Bunch of legalists. The devil sure crept in there, do His commandments. Seventh Day Adventist is sure like that, then tell you it’s the Sabbath. Hogwash.]
(14) Blessed are they that [wash their robes,] that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters,…
And let me tell you flat after this hour there will be nobody saved, except 144,000 Jews born again. There won’t be one person saved and the Bride is completed. Up to this time millions could be saved. Not even be Bride but make it. Be allowed Eternal Life at the end-time. Come up in a different form in a Resurrection.
There are those outside the City that bring their glory in. That won’t happen now. Why? Because it’s over, and amongst the Gentiles not one more person! It’s just like Billy Graham said, “If the Holy Spirit were taken out of the world, they’d give altar calls and go through the motions.”
And that’s exactly what Brother Branham said. He said, “There’ll come a time when the Holy Spirit leaves this earth.” Meaning in baptizing uniting power to God. And he said, “The Bride will be preaching to the totally lost.” Sure, that’s what he said. I’m not telling you a lie.
All right. But now it’s Capstone time, the Holy Spirit comes down and sets Himself the Head of the Church, the Bride, the body in order to raise the dead. This is all seen as end-time restoration of the Bride.
In Ephesians 4:11-16, let’s take a look at her. It’s written for this hour, praise God. Not Paul’s day, our day.
(11) …he gave some, apostles; prophets; evangelists; pastors, teachers;
Now, you’ve got people say they believe this Message and they deny that. And the prophet of God said to deny it would make you antichrist. But they just go right on down the road, and they’re the ones that spilled their filth and their hogwash around the world and make the most of it.
But don’t worry, the Bride always was shy. Aw, come on. There’s a little girl got engaged in town years ago she kind of walks like this. [Brother Vayle demonstrates] You know she wants people to see her ring. Phfft! Merciful God.
A Bride’s like shamefaced, sober, quiet, retiring. Not a bunch a mules that out work a horse.
(12) For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
(13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:
That’s end-time, and they still haven’t made it. But here’s what you’re made into:
(14) That we no more be children, tossed to and fro, [This is Romans 8, manifestation time] carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [even] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
(15) But [holding] the truth in love, grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
(16) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
That’s that Spirit, just before the Resurrection. That Spirit that comes into the Church, that atmosphere amongst the believers. That’s the One I’m looking forward to more than anything else. I thank God for what He’s given me, and wouldn’t change it for billions of dollars.
I like this: now listen, here in verse 16, “Fitly joined together and compacted.” Listen: a Bride fitly joined and compacted. That’s your pyramid, you can’t get a knife blade in-between the blocks. And somebody going to sneak in and be Bride?
Why, there’s a fellow tried to bulldoze his way through the wedding supper, and they said, “My friend, how did you get in without a robe?”
“Well,” he said, “I just didn’t have one.”
“Well,” they said, “You just go out the same way you came in.” It was tribulation time. Compacted, absolutely.
Now listen: that word ‘fitly joined’ is… I can’t pronounce it maybe, but it’s, ‘su-nom-legos’. No, pretty close. It’s made up of three words: Son, harmous, lego. The word ‘son’ means ‘with.’ ‘Harmous’ is that root word of ‘espousal’ we talked about, fit to be married. And the word ‘lego’ is ‘called out’, Christ giving His last call.
So, here’s a Bride fitly joined, and a whole body now to which no one can be added until she’s caught up in His physical body climaxes that pyramid that rises. New Testament.
Okay, fitly joined, in other words when it is the time for that Bride to get with Him she will be fit, see? not everyone just in its place. Look, that’s what we’re talking about. Not Pentecostal everybody in its place.
“Oh, you must be a prophet, hallelujah, I’ll prophesy.” I was all through that hogwash. I was all through that junk, and they’re still going through it. The funny thing is, what I came out of, most of them are still… just getting into. Dog to the vomit. Hog to the wallow. Bunch of junk.
Tell you something: Fit, is a harmony, knowing the place, which simply means ‘you know you’re a part of it’. The reality’s there. As a living church got out of order, a church must get back in order in harmony fit to marry. In other words, there is a re-espousal.
If Paul did it, William Branham had to do it. And when it does get back it is a true Bride. So Christ like, David is gathering a living Bride around him. The marriage is back on again. The husband is head of the wife even as Christ is Head of the Church, and He’s the Savior of the body. We’re talking about Christ, I’m not worried about the man anymore.
“Husbands love your wives,” forget that part, but that’s right too, even as Christ loved the church, and gave Himself for it.” That’s what I’m talking about. “That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word.”
That is Revelation 22:14, [“Blessed are they that wash their robes”] She’s made her robes white. How? By the washing of water by the Word. “That He might present it to Himself a glorious church.” It hasn’t been that way for two thousand years. You talk about amazing grace.
Merciful God, I don’t have that. But I know of His grace and His love and His mercy. I can tell you that for sure. I stand here, and I’m not lying to you. I’ve never known the grace and mercy of God as I know it today. Just honest with you. Not boasting, just making you a flat statement.
He’s going to make that Church glorious. “The glory of the riches of His Name.”
You know something? Years ago I lived in a place called ‘Calgary’, Alberta. Nice little city. I think it was 5th Avenue East, I’m not sure it was a red-light district. Back in those days they marked the town off so you got by with have a red light hanging out there and all the gay-boys would go by and mess up. And disease was rampant, the women looked as tough as the hubs of hell. You never saw such… ugh!
One day I… was working for Safeway’s at that time, and one day a woman walked into the store and she looked as hard… my God, if you ever saw something hard, [Brother Vayle whistles] man she was hard. Beautiful furs, great big Cadillac,… or was it a Packard in those days? Packard it was. Oh my.
My friend said, “Do you know who she is?”
I said, “No.”
“She’s Mrs. So and so. She was a prostitute. She’s married to a very, very rich man.”
Well, this Bride was deep in the realms of the prostitute, though she wasn’t as bad, because there was something there that wouldn’t let her go the final way.
But she was sleeping amongst the spiritual dead when a Voice said, “Awake thou that sleepest, rise from amidst the dead, [the prostitutes, the harlots] and Christ will give thee light.”
And I’m going to tell you, He’s going to have a Church, He does have a Church at this hour that is spotless. It doesn’t have a wrinkle. It doesn’t have a blemish. It is holy. She’s fit.
You say, “Who made her fit?”
I hope you haven’t been ignorant all these days. He made her fit. He like this man in Calgary gave that whore his Name, and raised her to the respectability and position of His wealth. I never could have done that and I wouldn’t do it. No way.
Jesus lover of my soul let me to Thy bosom fly, While the nearer waters roll, while the tempest still is high. Hide me, O my Savior, till the storm(s) of life (are) past; [Charles Wesley 1740]
I couldn’t do that, but He did. Give Himself, and give Himself again. He did it. Even as the Lord loved the Church for members of His body, of His flesh. He that joins himself to a harlot is one flesh. She wasn’t maybe a real harlot, but she was messed up.
Members of His body, of His flesh, of His bones for this cause a man leaves father and mother and joins to his wife, and they too shall become one.
You know something? There’s no doubt about this great mystery. Maybe I’m overly romantic. Overly, what? Wanting to be something I’m not, and I say that by virtue of thinking of marriage and a wife. But Brother Branham made a statement, the Word of God makes the same statement, and It says, “they’re one,” the male and female.
I believe that everyone of us, male and female, have within us that you might… I call maybe erroneously microcosm of the universe. I believe that I’m a composite, and you within ourselves of the… if not the entire universe of six thousand years of human history.
I want to read my little, my lovely little thingy-bob here written up:
Identical humans can they be born? No way. The odds against two identical, two individuals being born exactly are astronomical. Except for identical twins. Now there’s really no such things as true identical twins. They’re sure as far as they believe. That’s okay.
There are more than eight million ways of twenty three chromosomes of mother, and twenty three of the father can combine. The odds against any two of their children having the same complements, or chromosomes, are about seventy trillion to one.
Phfft! Never been seventy trillion people in this world and never will be. And since each chromosome may have as many as twelve hundred and fifty genes, the odds against any two identical individuals reaching a number so high, would have to be written by one, followed by nine thousand and thirty one zeros. No way. No way.
What am I trying to tell you. I’m trying to tell you that everyone of us has within us everybody else here. And when I married… and if that woman was the right one for me, somehow we matched up exactly right, we’re one.
Now, if you didn’t have that gene from God to begin with, there’s nothing to answer to. I know, I know preachers are going around saying, “You become seed.”
“You’re born again.”
I don’t believe that for one minute. I believe you are seed. That’s why you are born again. And I believe you come by it naturally. Because It says, “One lump of clay.” God made the choice, and He wouldn’t step outside of clay to do it. Came by clay. I think people are slightly mixed up.
The mystery, one. All those genes come together spell one body. All those genes from Adam on, Old Testament, New Testament make one Bride, one commonwealth, one spiritual Israel.
Okay, we are back to the first love, and He has placed the wedding band of divine grace on her finger and renewed His Name in her. She is now fit for Him. Not stretching Scripture but illustrating Scripture.
And many of the children of Israel that’s John the Baptist, the Elijah shall he turn to the Lord their God, “and he shall go before the Lord God of Israel in spirit and power of Elijah to turn the hearts of the father’s to the children, even the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”
To get them fit. To get them ready for the union. To get them ready for the coming King and the coming Kingdom. And at this time we had a prophet, Elijah, to do the same thing.
Ephesians 1:17-18 demands Elijah. When He comes, she beholds her Mate the revealed Word. Then as in 1 Corinthians 13, she knows as she is known. She’s known as Bride and she knows that she’s Bride. She is now Word as He is Word.
The union is back on and will bring forth the rest of the Bride in flesh. Then they will bring forth the Lord Jesus Christ in flesh and back to earth. Subjection or harmony is now in progress.
The Spoken Word is the Original Seed 62-18-03
 Now, here is what I’m trying to say to you: the law of reproduction brings forth of its kind. These last days, true Church Bride comes to the Headstone… [Hmm. Oh, we really didn’t catch it did we?] Now, here is what I’m trying to say to you: The law of reproduction brings forth its kind.
So, he says, “Genesis 1:11.”
So let’s go back to,
(11) And [the Lord] said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Then the right seed has to be here on the earth bringing forth after its kind. If it’s wrong seed on earth it’ll bring forth after its kind. Oh, I don’t know. Sometimes I wonder what’s the use of preaching. But I believe there’s some real Elect here, so by the grace of God we’ll believe we’re all Elect and just keep moving on.
These last days, true Church Bride comes to Headstone. Why? Because of reproduction. And because of the right seed will be the ‘Super Church’.
The Spoken Word is the Original Seed 62-18-03
 A super race [as] they near the great Headstone. They will be much like–so much like Him, even they will be in His very image in the order to be united with Him. They will be One. They will be the very manifestation of the Word of the Living God.
Certainly, they have to be. What else could they be? Some Roman Catholic, Protestant hogwash? Well that bunch will be. I’ve preached here, and I’ll preach again. You are your revelation manifest in flesh.
My preacher buddies don’t like that. I ain’t smart. When you serve the Head of creation you don’t have to be. They’ll be so much like Him in His image, united with Him, they will be one. The very manifestation of the Word of the Living God.
The Spoken Word Is The Original Seed 62-18-03
 Denominations can never produce this. [I didn’t even know he was going to say it, or I wouldn’t of said anything.] They will be… They will produce their creeds and dogmas mixed with the Word and bring a hybrid product. [What’s he talking about? People.]
The first son was spoken Seed-Word of God. [People don’t believe that, because every seed brings forth of its kind. Something happened I suppose.] He was given a bride (I’m just reviewing the Spirit, and I was picking up what I said,) a bride to produce–to produce himself. She fell. (See, that’s what the bride was given, to produce himself again another son of God, but she fell by hybreeding.) Produced himself–but she fell; caused him to die.
Now, where do you get your seed that you become seed? You are seed, or I don’t know what I’m talking about. And the prophet didn’t know what he was talking about, because he commended me on the very thought on what I preached. I preached with that understanding. Read him the articles, everything else.
The Spoken Word Is The Original Seed 62-18-03
 The second son, a spoken Seed-Word of God was given a bride like Adam, [All right, the first son was the spoken seed Word of God.] The second Son, a spoken Seed-Word of God was given a bride like Adam…
[You think the prophet was kind of mixed up here?] but before He could marry her, she had fallen also; for she was put to a free moral agency like Adam’s wife was: to believe God’s Word and live, or doubt It and die; and she did.
[…?… if I’ve been off the Word this morning I’m correcting myself. But I haven’t been off the Word, been telling you what the prophet said.] Then from a little group of the true Seed of the Word, God will present Christ a beloved Bride, [That’s over the ages. It’s always been there minimal,] a Virgin of His Word.
And through them and by them will be fulfilled all that has been promised for His Word in the Virgin, who knows no man-made creeds or dogmas. The Word of promise in Himself like it was in Mary God Himself made manifest… He will act, Himself by His own Word of promise so to fulfill all that has been written of Him.
Now, that’s what I’ve been preaching about Ephesians 1, and you see why I am preaching It. It isn’t character. It isn’t fruit. It isn’t obedience. It isn’t getting nearer to God. It’s not powerful acts. What is it? God doing something. You’re not by-products now anymore, you’re in product.
The Spoken Word Is The Original Seed 62-18-03
 As He did when He came from the virgin womb (type of the spirit womb now), so will the Virgin now, accepting [receiving] His Word: “Be it unto me as Thou has said…” [I’ve tried to explain that with the thought of, what do you call it, consecration when Brother Branham’s into it.] though it was by an Angel.
[Let me read it again:] As He did when He came from the virgin womb (type of the spirit womb now), so will the Virgin now, by accepting His Word: “Be it unto me as Thou has said..” though it was by an Angel.
[Now notice how canny he is. I would have just put it plump and plain. ‘Messenger’. I would have just plump put William Branham in there.] while it was yet the written Word (Isaiah 9:6).
[His Name shall be called wonderful, and so on, so on.] They will love Him (love His–), and will have His potentials, (In other words, love Him and have His potentials) for He is their Head, and they are subjects, subject to the Head. Headship of Christ was His.
[Now watch, here’s the statement that I knew was somewhere. Over all these months I’ve been preaching.] Notice, what harmony. [Har-mo-zo. What eulogy? What fitness? What marriage?] Jesus never did anything until seen of the Father or the Father showed Him first: (Harmony between God and Christ. See? John 5:19.)
The same thing said, “There’ll be a harmony at the end-time after the Name is declared which will have the same thing as what we had.” We’ll be one, they’ll be one with us as we are one with each other. In other words, you’ve got the true vertical into the horizontal.
The Spoken Word Is The Original Seed 62-18-03
 So will the Bride, and He shows her His Word of Life (He shows her), and she receives It. She never doubts it. Nothing can harm Her, not even death; [Back to Romans 8 now,] for if the Seed be planted, the water will raise it up again.
[If the seed is planted, the Holy Ghost is here to bring it to pass. Where? In human bodies.] Amen. (Now, I got a great big “Hallelujah,”) (just written here.) Here is the secret: the Word is in the Bride and the mind of Christ to know what He wants done with the Word, and She does it in His Name. She has THUS SAITH THE LORD. Then it is germitized; so the Holy Spirit waters it until it is grown and serves its purpose.
They do only His will. (Amen. I’ll believe that.) No one can persuade them different. They have THUS SAITH THE LORD, or they keep still. They will do the works of God. For it is Himself in them, continuing His Word to fulfill as He did complete in His days. All things when He was here–He did not complete all when He was here, for it was not time yet. [And so on.]
Now, I’ll accept that a hundred percent. I don’t know what it all means, but I believe it. There’s been a lot of things I haven’t been willing to believe all the way down the line. But you notice, he takes you step by step and as he shows you this is right, this is right, you say, “By the grace of God I know That down the road is right.”
All right, harmony. All that He is, she is. That’s the Jehovah complex. All that He has is hers. That’s the first revelation of God to Abraham. “I am your shield, and exceeding great reward. I am your Protector. I’m your Provider. Whatever you need I’ve got for you, and I’ll retain it for you.”
Now, so at the end-time. He stands here at the door of Abraham’s tent as the days of Sarah. Calls him by name. Calls her by name. Now it’s the hour to bring forth the Son. See? That same One that says, “Everything I’ve given you I’m the Author of it, and I’m going to keep it for you.
God standing here said, “Every promise that I’ve ever made, I am at this point beginning to fulfill in the final analysis where you and I are concerned in this body here.
Every promise that I made down here to every one of my sons that come forth in flesh, I am on the verge of absolutely fulfilling.” Because listen, once you make the Resurrection, let me tell you flat, if you and I have really made it to this point, don’t even worry about the Resurrection.
You don’t have to worry about It. You’re in It. Restoration is complete in the potential. For under the Seals was everything there to put her in a Rapture, so that means the Resurrection is there too, and absolutely confirmed unto us. She is now completing Him in the present hour of potential. But never forget Ephesians 3:20-21.
Once the woman has her husband’s name, it means that he is her head. Now a lot of people don’t like that, because right away you’ve got that old crazy bunch of stuff going on amongst the ministry here, where the woman’s got to knuckle-under.
And headship to most people in this ministry means ‘my wife better bow down and make me lord’. Well, you better shut your big fat mouth and start acting like the Lord. There’s no place for that hogwash called ‘subjection’ around this church here. Anybody thinks that’s going on.
I’m trying to teach you harmony here. An understanding, see? If she’s really one with you there will be that there. See? That’s why some marriages are not worth a plug nickel. Woman doesn’t… she doesn’t understands it. She understands it lies in a harmony what the man is trying to do for her. Something might develop better.
All right, once a woman has her husband’s name it means he is her head, and he has endowed her with the privilege of bearing life, and the privileges of all else he can give her.
Now, his earned possessions he gives her, and he gives himself for her. That’s what we’re looking at in this union. Man and wife, so therefore the Church bearing His Name, bears His Life, bears His possessions which He earned, Christ gave Himself for her.
That is why He is her Head and in harmony. And that’s why there should be a harmony in marriages for the very same grounds. Bible declares it.
Now, let’s go a little further. Philippians 2:5:11, that tells you how that He forsook His God- headedness if you might say, came down and became a man. And for that very reason of giving His life, God exalted Him and gave Him that Name above every name and station Lord Jesus Christ.
In Matthew 1:21, It says the Angel appeared and said to Joseph:
(20) …fear not to take Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
(21) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: [he’ll] save [the] people from their sins.
Now, God gave His Own redemptive Name to Jesus, notice that. Now watch: Joseph, representative of mankind bestowed that Name for salvation’s sake. God told him what Name was, but Joseph bestowed It. And you think man can’t do anything he wants with that Name? He sure does.
If you want to substitute that Name and say, “The Message church saves, Pentecostal church saves, this saves,” you just go right ahead. Because God told Joseph, He said, “See, I’m giving you the right to confer that Name, the Name that I’ve chose, I’m giving you that right and you go ahead and do it.”
And Joseph did it. But how many churches are doing it? Now, they’ve got their rights, but they’ll go to hell, too many of them, see?
All right, Jesus proved out that Name of God and man, oh, He proved out that Name to God and man, when He was here, ours the Savior, so now He possess It, in Its fullness, which is Lord of heaven and earth and destroyer of hell and the grave, because that’s Redemption.
He is highly exalted at this hour. And if He is exalted, then the Bride is exalted with Him. It is the dawn of the day of the new meaning. I didn’t say, “new name.” I said, “new meaning for a name.”
One: When Jesus came in the flesh as Jesus, it was Jehovah Savior for a certain purpose. And that purpose of course was to die upon Calvary, offer His Blood, rise, become our High-Priest.
Secondly: He came back as the Holy Ghost to Pentecost, and ever since then that we might be joined back to God by receiving the Holy Spirit, which is also not only our union, but our guarantee that the bodies will come forth in a glorified Resurrection.
Three: He has now come back as again as Jehovah Savior in fullness of Himself, the Holy Spirit, in order to bring to pass the guarantee to Christ Jesus, the man, for what He did. For It says in,
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the first-fruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his [Parousia.]
Now, that starts the trend of events which ends up in the kingdom turned back to God.
(24) Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom [of] God, even the Father; when He shall put down all rule and all authority in power.
(25) For He must reign, [to] put all enemies under His feet. [And so on.]
(28) …[Till] God [becomes] all in all.
Now, we have this started here at this point. Where the Holy Spirit, the Logos has come back in order to put Jesus, the man, and the Bride, and those who believe in Him and one with Him in the supreme authority which He has been accorded and we have been accorded by Almighty God for being a part of this great plan of Redemption for it showing forth His attributes and such as God has so desired and so designed.
Now, that is what is going on now.
Four: He will then after the Rapture begins to take place, will re-incarnate Himself into the body of the Lord Jesus Christ, in order to come back to earth to establish the Millennial Kingdom which shall be at least one thousand years.
How long the White Throne Judgment takes place, I don’t know, I don’t understand. It’ll take some time, perhaps way beyond the thousand years, because the word in the Greek is ‘millennia’, not millennium, means more than one. I just let that go. It goes beyond to some degree, I don’t know.
And then will come the New Jerusalem where the Pillar of Fire is above the Throne. But the fruits will be there eternal.
Brother/sister, no matter how you think of the Name of Jesus, you cannot ever stop from this moment on of not thinking about the fact that It is not a Name, It is a Person. And that Name would not be in the Bride today, except the Person Himself is here, Jehovah Savior is here.
As Brother Branham said, “God started Redemption.” I want to ask you a question: how did He start Redemption? He was in the Spirit form when He came down. No doubt the Logos in a Pillar of Fire. No doubt when He made the first blood sacrifice, it’s been blood ever since.
Then the question comes: how and what will determine the end of that same Redemption that started on earth where sin started its course, where on earth sin must finish its course?
And what will determine the end of that same redemption that started on earth, where sin started its course, where on earth sin must finish its course. He’s got to come down and finish it.
The same one that stood there and said man cannot be immortal and put a sword there and a flaming cherubim to stop man from getting into immortality and he’s never done it.
In fact, he’s life, has got shorter and shorter and they tell me the only reason that man seems live longer in age, has gone up and so on is because they taken care of infant mortality to greater degree.
That the statisticians in the guys that takes care of these, all these great figures. They say there it’s just a lot of hogwash in the figures that man paints.
Man may strive for mortality, but he’s not going to get it. The only one that can give it back to him, is the one that said “Hey this is not going to go on in this condition.” And when the condition is entirely reversed then will reverse this condition.
So, no wonder when the scripture comes on the scene and tells us here in this end hour, demonstrated and proven conclusively that He is here to raise the dead!
Then here has got to be that same One here this morning, brother/sister.
That same One with that same name Jehovah Saviour, Redeemed, to finish it. Which means somebody’s got to be standing here. Somebody’s got to walk into immortality, somebody’s got to not have one missing eyeblink and one heartbeat.
I don’t know how if the hearts going to be later on. Don’t ask me because there’s no blood, who cares. But there’s going to be in mortality sure you and I sit here and stand here this morning.
A let me tell you brother/sister, everything that lies in that name is in the bride now, for one reason because He who has the name is here and He was that name that’s why He was that name because He was that person and that person is here today. We better believe that cause that’s the truth.
I can say just as sure as Jesus said to those who stood with him back there before His death and resurrection. He said there will be some standing here that shall not taste death till they see the son of man come I his …?..
There’s just got to be because this generation shall not pass away until all these things be fulfilled. Now, that started with Israel in the homeland.
I don’t care how you look at it. You can take it from… you can take it absolutely from the year they became a nation and was in 1948 and then you can add your figures on that.
Say, well, everybody over 20 died and those under 20,were the ones that win in the promise land. All right, and put that age of 20 then add 50. You got 1998.
Seventeen years to go, hey? Tell me you’re not even 25. Some of you are not even 14 years old. Some of you are55 could be still sitting here when 65. Well, I guess, yeah. There’s a few of us 55… that’s 18 years, who said you can’t live to eighty some years of age.
Are there’s a lady out there in New Mexico, I guess she’s coming close to 100. I guess she can almost work a man off his feet. Who’s to say? But you better know one thing. That the prophet told you one thing, “Thus it has been spoken, thus it will be”.
Somebody’s going to turn the clock back, you can’t do it.
They’re going to say “Look over here. Look over there”. Chase it down. Chase that down, said don’t bother looking because it was under your noses and you didn’t see it. There’s no way you’ll see. The revelation, do you believe that?
The Lord bless you, let’s rise.
Heavenly Father, we’re grateful again, this morning for grace, and mercy for love of God. For the Holy Spirit, being here Lord, for you being here. And wonder of Wonders, it makes us appreciate the blood and the high priesthood, all the more, because how in the world could anyone stand when You are here?
Father God, if this does not make people to stand up in …?.. and rejoice and marvel at your grace, I just don’t suppose anything ever will bring it to pass.
And Lord this morning, we are aroused, by you and to you and we’re happy for it. We’re glad Lord that it’s all of you, nothing to do with us.
Lord, when those things must happen, which have been declared unto us and it whatever magnitude they should happen, Oh God, bringing distress, those pressures Lord, that will shut doors. There is a door that they cannot shut that’s opened in heaven, and we’re going up to it.
We’re glad Lord because of the manifestation of grace and the fruit, Lord manifested in this last day, message conclusively, proving the hour of the spirit, the gathering in those things that were assuredly said. We know that there’s not going to be a hitch, there won’t be amiss, and we thank you O God.
Lord, we just believe today and set our hearts to reckon. There won’t be one person in this little group that’s going to be missing.
Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me, I once was lost, but now I’m found was blind, but now I see.
And we’re glad Lord that we can say, we have seen, not having turned down the Word of God, but we say we see because we have appropriated the eye salve, grounded in their eyes. And we might see those things that were hidden but are now revealed.
And we say, “Lord, by your grace were one with that Word, which has been revealed”. We’re happy with it, and we’re so grateful that You are helping.
We’re not standing, Lord this morning on our own, just because we see. Thanking you for the revelation, but we’re thanking you Lord, because the great Reveler is holding us, we’re not holding ourselves.
We’re not producing, the great producer is here producing. And it’s so good, it’s so good, we thank you for it, Lord.
Now Father, we just pray as the prophet said so many times that He’s here is the same yesterday and today and forever. We’re getting anxious Lord, to see that same authority, and power released amongst us for the healing of sick and all those things Lord that are told by you to the church, because we’re still here in the flesh, and we know that they haven’t been taken from us.
But Lord, we know, there is that sweet Spirit that could be that we have to wait for it, I don’t know all about it. But Lord, I just pray that whatever there is amongst us now that is… that You have for us in these things? We will not miss it by looking down the road, but will receive what is ours at this moment.
So, Father were grateful again to know that you will help us in these things that were… everything is… is wonderful because it’s a properly germitized seed in the properly fertilized ground, in the sun and the rain, bringing forth that Word, O, and we’re happy for it.
We just praise Him now Lord and now unto the King eternal, mortal, invisible ,the only wise God, the all power and honour and glory. In Jesus name, we pray. Amen!
The Lord bless you.