Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father we’re so grateful that we can be in Your Presence, which the scribes merely wrote down, perhaps they wouldn’t even have an idea of what it was all about. The prophets prophesied it so the scribes could put it down, and they would have just a bare idea.
But here we are in the full manifestation of the Word of this hour, and knowing all the things that devolve upon it, this great promise of Your Presence is actually happening whether we know it or not, Lord we do know it, and in a measure, and we pray that by inspiration of the Holy Ghost we will know it in a spiritual way as never before.
And we mean Lord, by that, that Your prophet brought this message on the Future Home of the Earthly Bride and by that Spirit that was in him, that led him to tell us these things, and led him to believe them, and actually much of it enacted out in his life.
That we too have a part of it to enact out in our lives, Lord, because it’s devolved upon us in this endtime as a last day people, Lord, to know these things, and we believe in many ways to literally experience them.
So help us to know this Word this morning, Lord, in a way we’ve not known it before, because we need It so desperately. And we’ll give You the praise, in Jesus’ Name, amen.
You may be seated.
Now, last night we were looking at the protocol practiced among the kings in the New Jerusalem, and the formal ceremonial right was celebrating the perfect peace of New Jerusalem.
The true healing, which was the healing of the natures of all, so there was no discord, and therefore no interruptions or disruptions. And we can see what that was like in paragraph two hundred and… well let me see, we got to get over here a little further, page 59, and paragraph 272.
Now, Brother Branham in 271, the last line, he said, speaking, this “Tree of life was only for the true overcomers”. And of course, we know who they were, they’re the ones that never gave way to what is known as orthodoxy, which is what is accepted by people in general.
The true Bride of Christ is never a generalized people. They’re anything but. They’re not even peripheral. Because peripheral would be a satellite. We’re satellite of nothing.
The Kingdom of God is not a satellite to anything, period. It is the sum total substance of everything, anything else could be, perhaps, I doubt, a satellite. It certainly would be peripheral, outside the very circumference.
Now, he said,
[59-3] The leaves of this Tree of Life, will be for the healing of the nations, that is the kings that live in there, bringing their honor in. When they bring their honor in and lay it before the throne of God (just like the outside, the eleven tribes brought in, every one of them, a tenth to Levi.)
[They brought their first-fruits and things like that, see, to honour.] And when they bring their honor into that blessed land, then they’ll reach for the Tree of Life, break off a leaf of the Tree of Life, and they’ll walk out together. There’s no more war; everything’s at peace. The leaves are a memorial for the healing of the nations.
[59-4] Now, he goes on, and he says, now like Adam… there was a Tree of Life in the garden of Eden that he might’ve eaten from, [he had every right to at the time,] if he had not fallen. Then of course, he wanted it after that. That Tree of Life reminded him all the time his youth was continually going on.
Now of course, that’s before he fell. He looked to the Tree of Life and knew that his life was going on because he was one with it. And of course now, the real Tree of Life in the New Jerusalem, is going to be there and It’s symbolical to us, and we look at It and know that we’re sustained by It.
Now, you see the Tree Itself has got to be symbolical because It represents God, and we’re not sustained by any tree, we’re sustained by the true Tree of Life, which is God Himself. You see? And, all right.
The Tree of Life reminded of his youth going on. Same with the nations. The leaves will be for the healing of the nations. Notice, not the sickness now, he’d have the same rights that Adam did, like the dove with the holly leaf,
Now it’s not a holly leaf. Brother Branham uses that word, holly, and I don’t know just why, except holly is a green leaf, and perhaps the fact of the holly leaf being a sticky type of leaf with a little prickle point on it, it may signify the suffering of Christ, I don’t know.
It was an olive leaf that was plucked off and olive signifies peace and victory. However, the idea is the plucking off of the leaf is a ceremonial right, it’s a type of protocol that they practiced. And this was very accessible to the people.
Now, I want to try to bring us from the beginning of the first church age to the last church age where we are now, just ready to go into the Millennium.
And so I want to go through about six, seven pages of notes here, and talk in depth… not so deep, but fully, concerning what I’ve got in mind, because we should be, at this time, meeting as a Bride church, certain protocol, you might say, a certain… it’s more than that. It’s a certain type of life.
Now, so all right. Brother Branham had to take this subject of the New Jerusalem, because for the first time since Paul, there is an elect people who are identified by a prophet, as to be Zion bred and born, and Word tutored, and know that they’ve been identified by God and they in turn have identified themselves with God.
Now, you understand, Brother Branham said, “Ephesus must come again” Now, I didn’t know he’d said that except in my subconscious when I preached on it several years ago. Said, “Alpha being Omega, you had to come back where the church broke off.”
It has to come back to originality. That’s what a restoration’s all about. As Brother Branham said, “You’ve got to go back to Pentecost.”
And when you’re going back to Pentecost, you’re going back all the way, where God had Headship in the church. And remember, under Paul, when he came to the Gentiles, there was perfect Headship.
So, Brother Branham had to take this study of the New Jerusalem because, for the first time since Paul, there is an elect people who are identified by a prophet as to be Zion bred and born, and Word tutored, and know that they have been identified by God Himself, and they in turn have identified themselves with God.
Now just take that statement flat because it’s a flat statement. They knew the hour in which they lived.
Now, in other words, we could say that these people, they literally know the hour, we’ll just go back as though that they are presently living and we’re talking about them. They know the hour in which they live, that people that have been God-identified.
And they know the deep secrets of God, especially the secrets of the resurrection hour, and the rapture, which depends on the Elijah restoration of Malachi 4:5,6, and Acts 3:19. Now, they knew back there that something was coming, but they didn’t know what we know.
But we know now that there’s going to be a restoration in this Bride, from which those Bride fell, to bring us back to where God can come down, take us away in a rapture, and establish His Kingdom on earth.
Now, you look at that in Malachi the 4th chapter, 5 and 6.
(05) [For] behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
(06) And he shall turn the heart[s] of the fathers to the children, and the heart[s] of children [back] to [the] fathers…
Now, the first part was done under John. So, he’s going to turn the hearts of the children back to the fathers…
(06) …lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Now, the point is He’s going to come and smite anyway. This is not going to stop Him smiting. This only is as the days of Abraham, when he said, “Will You destroy the righteous with the wicked?” and He said, “No, I never have and I never will.”
Now, the first part of the 4th chapter.
(01) For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, [and] it shall [neither] leave them root nor branch.
(02) But unto you [is a different story] that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and you shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
(03) And [you] shall [have a unique part in the destruction of which I will wreak upon the people].
You’re going to come back and walk on their ashes. Revelation chapter 19. So, the Bride of this hour knows that this is about to happen, and there is a restoration going on concerning New Jerusalem. Because we’re a part of that New Jerusalem.
The proof of what I say, based on Brother Branham’s message, is Ephesians chapter 1 to chapter 2, to verse 10. We’ve got a lot of reading to do, and we’ll just get through, and I’m sure, in the time allotted to us.
(01) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
(02) Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
(03) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
(04) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
(05) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
(06) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
(07) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
(08) Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
(09) Having made known unto us the mystery of his will [why He’s doing this whole thing], according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself [didn’t ask anybody about it]:
(10) That in the dispensation of the fullness of times [that’s when the church ages have run out] he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him.
Now, animals don’t get into Him; they wait upon us. So these are the Saints, this is New Jerusalem.
(11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will [you’re not only to be in Christ, but you’re going to be part of New Jerusalem]:
(12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
(13) In whom [you] also trusted, after [you] heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that [you] believed, [you] were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
(14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. [The Holy Ghost says it’s all yours. It’s given so you can get it.]
(15) Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
(16) Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; [you] may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in heavenly places,
(21) Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name [that’s] named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
(22) And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
(23) Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
(01) And you who were dead in trespasses and sins; [The very ones that were to get all of this, in the very plan of Almighty God, are dead in trespasses and sins. Watch.]
(02) Wherein in time past [you] walked according to the course of this world [cosmos under enemy], according to the prince of the power of the air [that’s Satan], the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience [that will not listen to the messenger of God]:
That’s where John was. Even to the disobedient, and the word disobedient in there, John came to them, it was not literal acts of disobedience, as though they wouldn’t obey, it was they didn’t know.
But you notice, those he came to, received. And there was a mixed multitude. And those that wouldn’t receive came against him. Now, these are that people.
(03) Among whom also [you had your behavior] in times past in the lust of our flesh [we had in the lust of our flesh], fulfilling [all] the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Now, it says in your natural form, you were a child of wrath. A child of God in a depraved condition. See?
(04) But God, is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
(05) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, [by grace ye are saved;]
(06) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in [Jesus Christ,] Christ Jesus:
(07) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through [Jesus Christ].
Now, you notice something here? He puts a heavy responsibility upon us, as though we had done this to ourselves. Now you see, you’re not obligated for Adam’s sin, you’re obligated for your own sin. And there’s… notice what he says here.
(08) For by grace ye are saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: the gift of God:
(09) Not of works, lest any man should boast.
(10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Now, there’s an ordained walk, of a child of God, who was living in sin, but is now born again, and there’s an ordained and predestinated city, or an eternal area, that God is given to us.
Now, I’ve read it all. Now, notice in,
(13) In whom also [you] trusted, after [you] heard the word of truth [you couldn’t do it before], the gospel of your salvation [there’s lots of words, and lots of things may sound truth, but only the revealed Word, vindicated, brings forth salvation]: in whom also after that ye believed, [you] were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
(14) Which is the earnest [the down payment, the token] of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, [to] the praise of his [grace].
Now, [Ephesians] 1: verses 1,13,14, which I read, brings the Ephesians church, right to the resurrection hour, as they are identified with it. And it says, “earnest of our inheritance unto the redemption of the purchased possession.”
There is no way that you can possibly be in New Jerusalem, unless you come this way. But when you come this way, you are guaranteed that you’ll be in New Jerusalem.
Now, so we notice here then. That verses 13,14, brings the Ephesian age church right to the resurrection hour, as they are identified with it. 13 and 14: he said, “You’re already born again, you’re baptized with the Holy Ghost.”
Then verses 15 to 16, is the interim period between that church at that time and whenever 17 comes into being. Let’s read it.
(15) Wherefore also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus [Christ], and love unto all saints,
(16) Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention [of] prayers;
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
So all right. The baptism with the Holy Ghost holds good, and is good, for the redemption of the body through all Seven Church Ages. See? And everybody is identified with the baptism with the Holy Ghost until there comes a time when you become identified with this Spirit!
Now that does not put away 13 and 14! Without 13 and 14, you’d never recognize 17! You couldn’t have it. No way. You understand what I’m saying?
So all right. For a solid Seven Church Ages, you get verses 13 and 14, and right down to where you come to 17, which is at the very end time. All right. Right to the hour, to the verses 15, 16.
Which is the interim, of the gathering of the saints of all Six Church Ages, actually into the seventh, that bring us to the end of the seventh age, which is verse 17.
Now why does that bring us to the end of the age? Because there’s nothing past the resurrection. Which takes place contingent to, and because of verse 17. See? And that takes it right to the Rapture.
To the 17th verse, where the Seventh Seal and the Seven Thunders bring Christ down to earth with another prophet, declaring the revelation and knowledge of God, even as Paul, and therefore making another Ephesus.
See? Now, look, let’s face it. Paul the Apostle says here,
(17) The God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that [you] may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints. [Now that’s already been told to you here, it’s waiting for you.]
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, [that’s up there in verse 14] according to the working of his mighty power.
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead,
Now everybody is going to get that, that’s born again. But here’s a church that’s waiting for that power to come, to do that redeeming. And it is not something that is automatic.
It’s not God running the course of the Seventh Church Age, “All right, now fine, it’s time to do something about the whole thing, last one’s in.” Hogwash, that’s not what it says, and don’t you ever believe it.
Every theologian worth a grain of salt knows positively something is going to come, but they don’t know what it is. Only a prophet could know. Then it said;
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in heavenly places.
Now that was the power of the resurrection that ended in a rapture. You cannot have a resurrection without a rapture. You can’t do it, no way. The Bible is full of raptures, and resurrections.
All right now, Paul the Apostle was the one that mentioned this mighty power that has to do with this mighty revelation, by the Spirit.
Now let’s go back to 1 Corinthians the 2nd chapter, and begin to see what we’re talking about here, to know there is only one way it can come.
(01) And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. [That’s the same thing as verse 17.]
(02) For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Christ, and him crucified.
That won’t work. That won’t work. That’s not what it says here. See, you can’t preach that. So the church that thinks it can preach Christ and Him crucified, and get verse 17 doesn’t know what it’s talking about!
‘Cause it’s not going to get it! Because this is the gathering in of all that has been justified through the cross! Do you follow what I’m saying?
Let’s keep on reading,
(03) I was with you in weakness, in fear, and much trembling.
(04) My speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: [All right now, what is the demonstration of the Spirit and power going to be in our time? It’s going to be a resurrection.]
(06) Howbeit we speak [the] wisdom among them that are perfect [those that understand the things of God]: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to [nothing]:
(07) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
(08) Which none of the princes knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
Now what do you think they’re going to do with this when they don’t know it? Crucify again the Son of God afresh. Now what I’m trying to bring out here, that the apostle Paul said, “I did not come to you, and simply with a precept, say, “Hey, this is it.”
He said, “I proved what is it.” Now you know that to be the truth. Because he said so. And that’s exactly true. Again look what he says over here in Galatians. He tells them.
He said, now, verse 6.
(06) I marvel [you’re] so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: [He said, “I marvel,” he said, “You’ve left me. For somebody else’s teaching.” Another gospel. A source of good news. Which is not good news at all.]
(07) …but there be some that trouble you, and pervert the gospel of Christ.
(08) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than which [I] have [already] preached [that person must] be accursed.
(09) As [I] said before [I’m going to say again to you Galatians], If any man preach any other gospel unto you than [what you’ve] received, let him be accursed.
(10) Do I now [seek to] persuade men, or God? do I seek to please men? if I pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
(11) But I certify you, brethren, the gospel which was preached [to] me is not after man.
(12) Neither [I] received it [by any] man, neither was I taught [by any man], but by revelation of Jesus Christ. [He did it Himself. And he tells them, that when he came to them, he came with the living, dynamic proof.]
All right. You’d have to have the same thing today, because God cannot fail, He’s the same yesterday, today, and forever. And all anybody’s got to do is ask how God did it the first time, then He’s got to do it the second time.
As Brother Branham said, “Just think, how wonderful, the same Pillar of Fire that brought the Word to Paul is here revealing the same Word He brought to Paul.” All right, we continue.
Now, see where we are being placed today. Our placing is Ephesians 1:18-23.
(18) The eyes of [our] understanding [is] being enlightened; [so we] may know the hope of his calling [not the hope of our calling, the hope of His calling],
See where latter rain is? Everybody’s got a calling. Lay hands everywhere. Prophet said, “that’s a bunch of hogwash.” There’s no church that hasn’t been sucked in by the Pentecostals. And they’re all going their own way. That’s dead and gone. It’s concerning Him, see?
Not concerning you! It’s concerning Him. What is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the Saints. And you know that’s His name, the only thing Jesus inherited from His Father was the name, everything else He worked for. Absolutely. That’s God was His Father.
(19) [And] what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe [who believe what? In what comes forth here. That’s why a message had to forerun the second coming], according to the working of his mighty power,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead,
In other words, there will be a tremendous witness to the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
And as Brother Branham said, “Hebrews 13:8, literally means, that if He’s here in the form of the Holy Ghost, He will do exactly today in the form of the Holy Ghost, what He did when He was here in flesh, which is Matthew 12,” and He did it.
And he said, “positively there’s no such thing as a healing revival, a genuine revival, without a new message.”
Then I want to challenge the people that preach Brother Branham and this message, and show me where we’re off the Word of God, and I want to see where they’re on it. ‘Cause the majority are still back in Pentecost, rooting for it. Brother/sister, you got to get shuck of that stuff.
Now listen, thus we see that Ephesians 1:13-14, culminates. Now it doesn’t finish it, it culminates. It becomes the great and tremendous thing that the Baptizer, Who was baptizing, is now here Himself. That’s the Presence.
I can’t understand how anybody sitting under Brother Branham and hearing these tapes of Brother Branham’s, and reading the books, can not possibly understand the fact that Somebody came down. And that was the Baptizer Himself. All right, it culminates.
In other words, the whole peak of it, is to bring the church to this place, and the baptism with the Holy Ghost has done it, measure upon measure, Word upon Word, until under the restored Word, Seven Thunders and the Seventh Seal, you have the perfectly revealed Word of God as Brother Branham said, “That which is perfect is come.”
And he said, “Who is perfect but God, and what is God but the Word?” And by His grace, we believe we have the perfect revelation of His Word for the hour.
We stand right there, and that brings the dead out of the ground, and that puts us all into rapture, and puts us to the place where Christ can begin to be exalted by Almighty God and take His rightful place as the great Ruler. And He’ll come back with us in the Millennium.
All right, now let’s watch in [Ephesians] chapter 2:1-6.
(01) And you who were dead in trespasses and sins [and Paul was with them];
(02) Wherein in time past [you] walked according to the course of this world [just sucked in], according to the prince of the power of the air [he’s running it all], the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience [who won’t listen to God]:
(03) Among whom also we had our [behavior] in time past in the lust of [the] flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Now, that’s that nature that I believe Brother Branham calls ‘soul’. That old soul that you got to get rid of. Now, I don’t believe in the two soul doctrine, I’m sorry, doesn’t ring a bell with me. And I saw where it went.
When Jones can get in the pulpit and preach polygamy. When Brother Branham said, “according to Timothy, he said, those elders, the ministry said, cannot have more than one wife and that is polygamy.” And he’s preaching as a minister, trying to do something.
The man is a fraud and a phony. And I still think maybe one day I’ll go to the Attorney General and just spill my guts as to what’s going on in this message, ‘cause I’ll not tolerate myself to be named with men like that.
And I’m not here as a virtuous man, don’t think I am, don’t kid yourself one minute. I’d come down, cut your head off, anything else. I’m not a virtuous person. But I’m going to tell you something. That’s too much. That’s too much.
Get out with the rest of the world. Don’t name the name of Jesus Christ and William Branham, far as I’m concerned. You read the papers full of Bobby Woodruff now, they picked him up for bigamy, and everything else. See?
All right. Dead. That they got to get rid of that old nature.
(04) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
(05) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace [are we] saved;)
(06) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Jesus:
Now, this to me is what God did under Paul in age one. And has carried on forward for nearly the full seven Church Ages, as in verse seven:
(07) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through [Jesus Christ]:
Now that’s been going on, and it’s going on right at this very minute. Now, which is then described in verses 8 to 18.
(08) For by grace [you’re] saved through faith; not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
(09) Not of works, any man should boast.
(10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
(11) Wherefore remember, that [you] being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
(12) That at that time [you] were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, without God in the world:
(13) But now in Christ Jesus [you] who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
(14) For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
(15) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
(16) That he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
(17) And came and preached peace to [them] which [are far] off, and them [which are] nigh.
(18) For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Now, you notice that has been going on. All through these seven Church Ages. It just keeps on going and going and going, and they are a part of the Bride, a part of the New Jerusalem.
And remember, they are all looking forward to the ages which are to come. There were seven Church Ages. But there’s ages beyond that, which is the Millennium. See? Where God is still moving. Now… but you don’t get redeemed, you already have been redeemed.
Now, we go to see the culmination of what we’re talking about. Now, let’s watch carefully what I’ve been trying to teach you. Paul has set the pattern of New Jerusalem Bride.
And he said, “You are a part of it.” And he identifies them by the baptism with the Holy Ghost. And the baptism with the Holy Ghost is how everybody, bar none, gets into Jesus Christ, the body of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Now, he said, “This baptism with the Holy Ghost, serves until the resurrection.” Now, just before the resurrection, there is a Spirit, comes into the church that is not the baptism of the Holy Ghost, but is the Great Seal, and the Baptizer Himself.
Now, for seven Church Ages, the elect are coming in. They’re Gentiles, they’re sinners, they’ve corrupt, their natures are all wrong, but God is taking care of those people, bringing them into Christ. Breaking down the middle wall of partition, so that the Old Testament Bride and the New Testament Bride all become one in the New Jerusalem.
Now, watch what he says in verse 19.
(19) Now therefore [you] are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow- citizens with the saints, [even] of the household of God [not and the household, but even the household of God, because that’s what it is];
(20) And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
(21) In whom [the whole] building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
(22) In whom [you’re] also builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
Now that’s what you’re looking forward to! Not individuals being an habitation of a modicum of the Holy Spirit, but the whole Bride being as it were, a tabernacle for God Himself to walk amongst them.
Now, he said, “That’s Old and New Testament.” Now, so that’s what we’re looking at.
Now, he says, “Look you people, you are a part of that Bride.” All through seven Church Ages, there is no difference between old and new.
There is no difference between the first half of the first resurrection and the second half of the first resurrection. No difference. You can die. You come up Bride, there’s not a bit of trouble, whatsoever, in anybody.
Now, let’s go and take a look at Ephesians the 5th chapter, and see what we’re looking at. Now, we read here 25-32.
(25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
(26) That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
(27) That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having [any] spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
(28) So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that love[s] his wife loveth himself [that’s concerning God now, not concerning our flesh; we’re not going to talk about our flesh].
(29) For no man ever hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Now what was the flesh of Jesus Christ? It was dirt, just like yours and mine. Why do you think then could then He cast the earth off? He had to redeem the earth because He loved the earth just like Himself. See?
Here you’re seeing redemption worked out by God and this is His plan. That the lion will eat straw like the ox. And a child can play with a viper. The leopard will bother nobody. Won’t be one bird that’s eaten by a cat. No. You won’t have that at all there. See? Now,
(29) For no man [hates] his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord… [And I’m going to tell you, He said, “I’m going to destroy them that destroy the world.”]
(30) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bone.
Now if He loves His creation enough to bring it back, how much more does He love His wife? There is no way that He Himself would come back, without her! Now that’s a fact. That’s how men ought to love their wives. See? That’s the way Moses was.
He said, “If they can’t make it, I don’t want to make it.” Paul said, “I’m willing,” he said, “to die. Just give my place up, that my brethren after the flesh could be saved.” Somebody get help. See?
(31) For this cause a man leave[s] father and mother, be joined [to] his wife, and [become] one flesh.
(32) [For] this is a great mystery: I speak concerning Christ and the church.
And remember, that the bride and the groom are together. And soon as there was a wedding ceremony, the young groom and the young bride lived together for one solid year, and didn’t do a tap of work! Had a honeymoon one year, that’s better than you guys ever had.
Of course, you have a honeymoon all the time if you love your wife. And they had a honeymoon. What about the Millennium? Same thing. See, getting ready for the great City, where all the people are together.
Now, this great marriage, the sanctification, the cleansing by the Word, the presentation, comes, as it certainly should come, categorically, after chapter 4.
Let’s look at chapter 4. Verse 4.
(04) There is one body, one Spirit, even called in one hope of your calling;
(05) One Lord, one faith, one baptism [that’s the Holy Ghost],
(06) One God and Father of all, is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(07) But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
(08) Wherefore he [said], When he ascended on high, led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
Now, he’s going right back to what Jesus Christ did and how He does it. You got redemption through His blood, you got the baptism with the Holy Ghost which proves you’ve got redemption, and now he’s telling you the working of it; God’s Own protocol. What He’s working out here. Here’s what God’s doing.
(08) Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
(09) (Now he [that] ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? [That’s the One that went down. Remember the body of Jesus didn’t go down. It was the Man Himself Who went down. The Son of God went down.]
(10) [And] he that descended is also [the one] that ascended up far above [the] heavens, that he might fill all things.) [“I came from God and I go to God.”]
Now, when He came back as the Holy Ghost, He set the Church in order. Not the baptism with the Holy Ghost, the Holy Ghost, Himself. Was the Church set in order at any time before Paul? No! In 19… in year 34, 331/2, 34. To 53, when Christ dealt from Pentecost till Paul, that was the platform, Brother Branham said, for the church.
It was not the church. It was the platform. And the cornerstone of the church, not the platform, was Christ. Tell me how? The Holy Ghost, Himself. And the Cornerstone is the Headstone. Which is the same Christ, the Holy Ghost, in a different position.
The same One that starts it, is the same One that ends it. Not your baptism, my brother/sister, but the Baptizer. And your baptism only links you up to Him.
Now, here’s the church order under the prophet apostle, Paul. Because the Word comes to the prophet.
(11) He gave some, apostles; and prophets; evangelists, pastors and teachers [what for?];
(12) For the perfecting of the saints,
And that perfecting of the saints means that you are a Saint that acted like a haint. You are a son of God that acted like a dog. See? God is G-o-d, and dog is… God is G-o-d, right? Capital G. And dog is d-o-g. You get away from God, you’re a dog. Act like one. Pretty slimy bunch of birds here.
Now, to bring the Saints in, there’s a ministry, the evangelist. By the Word of God.
(12) …for the edifying of the body of Christ:
That’s to bring all the Saints in, into the body. Now, watch. This ministry is:
(13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: [Now, that’s not the Millennium. That’s to get you to the Millennium. See?]
(14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
(15) But [holding] the truth in love, may grow up [unto] him [not into but unto Him] in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
(16) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body [of] the edifying of itself in love.
Now it tells you right here, there is a five-fold ministry ordained by God. And the body consists of membership and joints. And the joints signify that which is joined together, which is moveable, but make the complex unity.
So there’s been seven Church Ages with seven messengers, and seven messages. And the measure of the Holy Ghost was given in every age until God had nothing left to give, so He came down Himself. Why? ‘Cause there’s nobody else to give it to.
Now the last few are being called in. God has no more Word. Brother Branham said, ”Everything under the Seals, you’ve got it now, it’ll put you in the Rapture. You don’t need to worry.”
All right. Now, what I have just brought to you as I see it, is simply this. New Jerusalem Bride was identified by Paul in his day and it is again being identified today. Want to turn over? [speaking about the tape]
(01) Would to God [you’d] bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
(02) I am jealous over you with [a] godly jealousy: I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
Do you know why he says, “Bear with me in my folly?” He said, “I am the one that’s inducting you into Christ by way of the revealed Word of God and I will introduce you to Christ.”
You say, “Pbbt. Why you dumb jerk. You take that honour on yourself? Hah! Who do you think you are?”
“Well,” he said, “Maybe I’m a little screwed up, in my thinking, I’m wacko. Bear with me.” You ever think of that? That’s exactly what he’s saying. He said, “You think I’m all messed up here? Bear with me.
Let me tell you something. I’m jealous over you with a godly jealousy.” Because, he said, “Look, under the law of jealousy, I know, without being able to lay my finger on it, I sense in the spirit, you’re already messed up the way Eve was. Somebody’s got to you. I want to present you as a chaste virgin.”
(03) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be [taken over by Satan] corrupted from the simplicity [that’s] in Christ.
Now, he’s telling you right here what happened to Eve. What she did as an act of adultery, was not the big thing. They would’ve come to it, anyway.
It was being seduced in the mind. And when that did it, the whole thing was thrown off. That’s why the battle of the mind is so tremendous.
(04) For if he that cometh preache[s] another Jesus [now, you’ve got a different Jesus], whom we have not preached [what did he preach? Jehovah of the Old testament, Jesus of the New Hebrews 13:8], or if ye receive another spirit [what spirit? Well, they got that all messed up. The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the deep… well then, that’s God and His Spirit. Hogwash. It’s God Himself doing it. Not another spirit. They’ve got it all messed up in their thinking], or another gospel, which [you] have not accepted, [you] might well bear with him [and so on].
Now, with that I’m not going to read 1 Corinthians 2:1-16, because we’ve already read a part of it. Now, Paul identified the Bride at that day, knowing that already they were slipping away. And there soon would be the perversion amongst them, which perversion had already started.
Now, let’s go to the book of Revelation, we love to go there, to chapter 22, verses 10-15. And we almost have that memorized.
Revelation 10:4 says, “Seal the book.” Revelation 22:10 says, “Don’t you dare seal it!”
So between Revelation 10:4, and Revelation 22:10, the book becomes unsealed. That’s only natural to know that.
(10) Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. [In other words, the thunders have thundered. That’s right.]
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: he [that’s] filthy, [is] filthy still: he that is righteous, [is] righteous still: he [that’s] holy, [is] holy still.
(12) [Now watch, at this time I am coming] quickly;
So therefore, the Spirit of Ephesians 1:17, is already here and He is the One that opened the book of Revelation 22:10. See? And Luke 17, beg your pardon, Matthew 24, where one taken and one left is the Word dividing the tares and the wheat. It’s taking place.
(12) Behold, I come quickly; my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and last.
Now the very One then, that opened, gave us the gospel, is here, closing the gospel, and He closes it by opening the sealed part of it. Because there’s a sealed part of it.
(14) Blessed are they that [wash their robes], that they may have [the] right to the tree of life, and [have] enter[ed] in through the gates [to] the city.
Now, what’s the washing of the robes? It’s in Ephesians the 5th chapter, whereby the washing of the water of the Word, the Bride is now all glorious, within and without. Absolutely.
Now, let’s take a look at that Bride a little further. Want to go back to Romans the 8th chapter because I thought of it a while ago, and then I didn’t bring it when I thought of it.
In Romans the 8th chapter, it says here, verse 10.
(10) If Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin [it is appointed unto man once to die and after that the judgment. But notice in verse 10]; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
In other words, you’re going to die, but you got the promise you’re going to come back. And the Bible said, it’s appointed to man, he’s got to die. But there’s going to be a people who don’t die! So therefore, they come to the peak of righteousness! See?
Everything is thoroughly qualified in them and there is no way they can be judged and go down. And Brother Branham said, “This Bride will not fail.” We’re looking to it.
Now, when Revelation 22, where we read it, to verse 15.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. [We have with it verses 16-20].
(16) I Jesus sent mine angel to testify [to] you things in the churches. I am the root and offspring of David, the bright and morning star.
(17) The Spirit and the bride say, Come. Let him that heareth say, Come. Let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him [come and] take [of] the water of life freely.
Now, what Bride is doing that? It’s the Bride to whom the Seals were opened in verse 10, that knows that she is righteous, and she understands Alpha and Omega. She knows that the Tree of Life is there to be partaken of.
Now, follow that statement carefully, ‘cause I’m going to bring you back to what I said, Brother Branham, here. She knows she’s in the Presence of the Tree of Life! Perennial youth!
Not something, now, that you die to get. It is something you get and you don’t die. And at that time, everything else is going to die. And it’s a terrible multitude.
(17) The Spirit and the bride say, Come. Him that athirst come. Whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely [it’s still open to come].
(18) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book [that’s understands them, and that’s only after Revelation 22:10, not before, see?], If any man shall add [to the] things [that William Branham, prophet of God says], God [will] add the plagues written in this book:
(19) And if any man take away from the words [that have been given to us by the manifested and vindicated prophet of God], God [will] take his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [out of] the things [that] are written in this book.
You notice right there, the holy City, is lined with the Tree of Life, because the Tree of Life is in the holy City, and that same One, that magnificent Architect, God Himself, is down here right now, and He is that Tree of Life.
All right. Now,
(20) [And] he [that] testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Now, but what was so identified, outside of the beginning of age one, and the closing of age seven. In other words, there was identification in age one, and there is identification now, in age number seven.
So what is Paul teaching? Return to Ephesians 1, and take up chapter 3. We’re going to get you where I want to get you, don’t worry.
(01) For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of [the Lord] Jesus Christ [we’ll read the full 21 verses, prisoner] for [the] Gentiles,
(02) If [you] have heard the dispensation of the grace of God which is given [to] me to you-ward:
(03) How [the] revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote in [a] few words,
(04) Whereby, when [you] read, [you] may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
(05) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now [made known] unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit [it was known but not like it’s known now];
(06) That the Gentiles should be fellow-heirs, of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
In other words there’s a New Testament Bride and there’s an Old Testament Bride and they’re one. And that’s New Jerusalem.
(07) Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given [to] me by the effectual working of his power. [In other words, I came manifested and vindicated to you, I was that messenger.]
(08) Unto me, who am less than all [the] saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
“Unto me”, he said, “I was vindicated, unworthy, to bring an absolute charged, by the Holy Ghost Word, that cannot fail.”
(09) And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ [now watch that word creation because it has to do at the endtime with re-creation… and we’re looking at it, pretty soon]:
(10) To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be [made] known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
In other words, God’s great wisdom and plan is going to be in the church and in no place else. Now what is the great plan? New Jerusalem. What are you waiting for? New Jerusalem. What is this message all about? New Jerusalem.
Now it’s got to relate to us. You understand, Paul identified a Bride. New Jerusalem. At the end time there is another identified Bride. Where is her identification?
The right Jesus, the right Spirit, the right Word. Separate those three, in any way, shape, and form, you’re gone! When you get all three messed up, where are you gone now? Complete apostasy. See, because God is complete in three’s. Now, the church is going to this place.
(11) According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in [Jesus Christ] our Lord:
(12) In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by faith of him.
Now Paul is speaking of himself. That his confidence is his accessibility to God and God’s accessibility to him! William Branham could go to God the same as Paul could, as any prophet could, and get the answers. And bring them back for the Bride. See? And with confidence.
I keep telling you about the theorem, vindication theorem principle. Why do you think Brother Branham had what he had? The vindication theorem. We’re still trying to prove something, what’s already proved, it’s asinine. The thing to do is come to the place of the rest of faith.
(13) Wherefore I desire that [you] faint not at my tribulation for you, which is your glory.
(14) For this cause I bow my knees [to] the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(15) Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
All right. Where was the Old Testament Saints before Jesus was born? They were the family of God before Jesus ever struck this earth. Jesus was a Son of God. And He was the tabernacle that God came and actually lived in.
And we’re going to… that body as Brother Branham says, was a part of the earth. That’s right, we’re part of this earth, say what you want. And He redeemed it, shed the blood.
And the blood in the earth redeems the earth. And there’s a Bride coming back, a physical Bride coming back, re-created from the same cleaned up elements.
‘Cause Brother Branham said, “He’ll create again.” From the potash, the cosmic light, and so on. All cleaned up. New people entirely, going to come back here. And it’s the whole family, showing once more that Jesus of the New Testament is Jehovah of the Old Testament! See?
(16) That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
(17) That Christ may dwell in your heart by faith; that [you], being rooted and grounded in love,
(18) May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
(19) And to know the love of Christ, [that] passeth knowledge, [and] might be filled with all the fulness of God. [In other words, every single thing that God wants for you, you’re going to have. He’s praying to that end.]
(20) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
(21) Unto him be glory in the church by [Jesus Christ] throughout all ages, world without end.
Now, that’s 21 verses. The key here is created. Or brought forth… now let’s look at that again, 9.
(09) To make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things [in] Christ:
Now the all things in Christ, have to be people! And Brother Branham said that it was! All things are you and me. Because dogs don’t get into Christ. They’re beneficiaries. They have to wait their turn to come back, they’re waiting for us.
So we see the picture, the key is verse number 9. Created or brought forth into physical man. The true desired thoughts that were within God. God deliberately brought forth in a creation, which was His Own Bride, all His desired thoughts which were in Him. Attributes manifested.
And in verse 21, shows where it heads up. “World without end.” When do you get a world without end? When it’s re-created. Now you follow what I’m saying? And we’re looking at it. I’ll try to help you as we go down the road.
Now, world without end, where does it start? World without end starts right over here in 1 Corinthians 15:20.
(20) But now is Christ risen from the dead, become the first-fruits of them that slept.
(21) For since by man came death, by man came resurrection [also].
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
Now, notice. As in Adam all die. Every single Adamic son, every child of God brought forth by natural election, based upon supernatural election, have to come out of Adam. They don’t come out of the serpent. We’ve got a mix up. But He’s not going to lose any.
Now, he says here, “as they all died in Adam, in sin came forth sinners. Even so all in Christ will be made alive.”
Every one then in the Bride, is guaranteed positively a baptism with the Holy Ghost and those that come up as foolish virgin, it says they go into eternal life, proving the Holy Ghost there, is for them also. That’s as far as I can see that, anyway.
Now, let’s keep reading.
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the first-fruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his [Parousia, His Presence].
(24) Then cometh the end,
Now watch. Like every single prophet, he will drive you crazy! He’ll drive you plumb nuts. Because he will not be chronological. He suddenly says, “Look, get this far!” You look right to New Jerusalem.
Now that’s the spirit that Brother Branham preaches in, and that’s the spirit I’m trying to get myself in, and you people in, because he said, “Always looking back, always looking forward, nobody knows what’s going on!”
And I say, “True, Brother Branham, but by the grace of God we’re going to be different!” Because somebody’s got to know what’s going on. Now that’s prophetic utterance, what Brother Branham gave us.
(24) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall [when God the Father hath] put down all rule and all authority and power.
For God has started to reign right now as the Capstone and the Head of His church. And He’s going to do it till the very last enemy’s put down. And He will do it in the Pillar of Fire or He will do it in the body of His Son.
But there will come a time, the New Jerusalem, at the top of the pyramid, and the Throne will be sitting there, and God will leave the Lamb on the Throne, and He’ll be the Pillar of Fire above the Throne. Now you can say what you want, but you know that is what the prophet taught.
Then at that time when the Kingdom is handed back to the Father, the Father becomes all and in all, and before they call He answers! And the bullock eat straw with the lion.
And nothing shall hurt or harm in my holy mountain. And there’ll be nothing outside anymore. Those whoremongers or anything else, because they’re all burnt up.
Now, what you understand is this, it is going on now. Now, I’m not finished. Just get the picture, it has started. It has started. It didn’t start before. It was in the works, in the process, in the blueprint. It didn’t start before.
(27) For he hath put all things under his feet [he tells you that was already done potentially through Calvary and the resurrection of Jesus Christ]. But when he [says] all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is [left out], which did put all things under him.
(28) And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son himself be subject unto him that put all things under [the Son], that God may be all in all. [In other words… then he says,]
(29) Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all?
He tells you right now this has to do with the resurrection. What is the resurrection all about? It is New Jerusalem. What is New Jerusalem all about? It is the great plan of Almighty God and then some people say there’s no resurrection, a bunch of disembodied spirits floating around, they’re crazier than a hoot owl.
You got this same bunch of stupid people right today. They said, “There’s no resurrection.” They say they believe Brother Branham’s message and no resurrection. Like that nincompoop out in California. He fell for Seventh Day Adventism, when Brother Branham categorically said they’re wrong. You better perk your ears up.
I said a little while ago, I say it again: Brother Branham said, “There’s no such thing as a true healing revival unless there’s a dynamically new changed message.”
Have you got some old cruddy thoughts in your heads today? You better get rid of them. Don’t speculate. See? Don’t speculate. This is legislated already. See?
(30) Why stand we in jeopardy [this very] hour? [and so on.]
Then he goes on down here and… how far do I want to read, let me see. Well, I could read quite a bit.
Let’s take 35. Oh let’s read a little further up here, he said, “Look,” he said, “look what I went through for you people.” Then he said,
(33) Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
(34) Awake to righteousness, and sin not [don’t get out there like Cain]; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame. [See?]
(35) But some will say, How are the dead raised up? with what body do they come?
(36) Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
(37) And that which [you sow], [you sow] not that body that shall be, but bare grain,
In other words, look here, when this body goes down in the dust, you don’t plant a body as though it’s going to come up… you don’t plant bodies. You plant a seed which is a life. And under the right conditions in the dirt, that life will manifest in a fresh plant.
“Well,” he said, “you plant a seed.” Now what seed are you and I planting? His seed. That’s all. The spirit that God allowed us is gone. Who cares where it went. I care less. But it’s the soul, the gene of God.
Now, if it’s an oats’ seed, it’ll come up oats! If it’s a wheat seed, come up wheat. If a child of God seed, it’ll come up glorified. He tells you.
Now, look what’s all going to come up. There’s different kinds of flesh, but God gives a body according to seed. Seed of a dog? Brings up a dog. Seed of a cow? Brings up a cow.
(39) All flesh is not the same flesh [and it’s going to come back]: [there’s one] of beasts, [there’s one] of fishes, [there’s one] of birds.
(40) [There’s] celestial bodies [they’re going to burn and come back], terrestrial [bodies, they’re going to burn and come back]: [they all got their own glory, they all got their own place, all got their own status. The Bible said so.]
(42) So is the resurrection of the dead. Sown in corruption; raised in incorruption:
(43) Sown in dishonour; raised in glory: sown in weakness; raised in power:
(44) Sown a natural body; raised a spiritual body. There is an natural, there is a spiritual.
(45) [As] it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam made a quickening spirit.
(46) Howbeit that [which] was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; [after] that which is spiritual.
Well, you got a natural body for a spiritual inside. Next time you get a spiritual body to match the spirit. We don’t have our right true bodies! We’re going to get them. And the seed will bring forth its kind. And if the kind is Christ, it’s going to bring forth a Jesus Christ body.
Now, look it, in verse 51.
(51) [I’m going to] shew you a mystery: [We’re all going to get a change, we’re all not going to die.]
In other words, the seed in us will by the divine power of God, change our atoms, into the atoms of Jesus Christ. Now, this then will make up the entire New Testament Bride. The second half of New Jerusalem.
As noted by Paul, in Ephesians the 3rd chapter and 6. Where he talks about that. The middle wall of partition being broken down, the Gentiles and the Jews being one, and in Galatians, there’s neither bond nor free, Jew nor Greek, and so on, the body of Christ.
They are staying right here on earth. The Kingdom has come. God’s will is done. After bridal completion and redemption comes the Millennium. Where all Old and New Testament Bride live rural lives which in turn, in New Jerusalem, evolves into a type of urban life, with all the rural benefits. Right. Be just everything a paradise.
Now, listen carefully and don’t miss this. We are Zion, or somebody is. Our identification is neither Church nor Saint, it is Bride. And it is Bride that is Zion. New Jerusalem.
I saw the Bride coming down adorned, the City coming down as a Bride adorned for her husband. And what was the Bride adorned for her husband? She had on the vestures of virginity.
Never been touched by a man. Man-made creeds and dogmas are gone. And the Bride is Zion. Now listen. And as our literal soul was in God, as an attribute, and waited for that life to come through proper processes, to become flesh in its proper hour, that’s election, spiritual, natural.
Even so, identical manner, are we now waiting, our further manifestation or clothing, which is Zion, where it will be seen, that we are declared, as God said through the apostle John. Revelation 1:6. And here we are. Here is our true vocation in the New Jerusalem.
Listen. Let’s read verse 4.
(04) John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace unto you, and peace [that’s Asia Minor] from him which is, and was, and is to come [that’s Hebrews 13:8]; and from the seven Spirits before [the] throne [that’s the portion of Spirit and the Word for every Church Age];
(05) And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful [martyr, the] witness, and the first begotten [from amongst] the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood [and by the baptism with the Holy Ghost, putting us in there according to His plan],
(06) Hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever.
(07) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him,
And then we go to 1 Peter the 2nd chapter, 5 and 9. You’ll find I’ve taken you a long, long, long, long way around to tell you what I’m going to tell you, but I have to do it according to what I feel, to catch the spirit of what I’m talking about, what Brother Branham talked about. And I’m wrong, I’m wrong, but I don’t believe I am.
Peter the 2nd chapter, 1 Peter, and verses 5 and 9.
(05) [You] also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. [And verse 9,]
(09) But [you] are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that [you] should shew forth the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
And remember this is the same light that fell at the beginning, has fallen now. Now what are we looking at here? We are looking at the fact that Brother Branham said New Jerusalem, is in the makings, to come down, as though the thousand years were nothing.
You’re looking at it right now, passing from shadow to substance. It’s right upon us. We are not looking down the road anymore for it, we are here meeting it! And it is here meeting us.
And the great ultimate of this great holy City, is a God, in the form of a Pillar of Fire, and the Lamb on the Throne at the top, and a royal priesthood of kings, that’s Melchisedec. We saw it right now in the end time.
You could never understand till now, because it was only when He tore the seals off the book and handed it back to the Father, could He come down and open redemption for everything.
Which would culminate in the great worship of Almighty God where there is no temple, for the Lamb… and the God is the temple, and the glory of God and the Lamb are the light thereof. Now these are kings and priests.
Okay, with this understanding, paragraph 272. And we’re going to finish.
[59-3] The leaves will be for the healing of the nations, that is the kings that live in there, bringing their honor in. When they bring their honor in and lay it before the throne of God (just like outside, where the eleven tribes [would bring the tithes to the Levites,] and they lived thereby.)
In other words, ministering back to God, through that way.
…When they bring their honor into that blessed land and then, they’ll reach for the Tree of Life, reach forth to it, like Adam couldn’t do. And do what? Break off a leaf of the Tree of Life, and they’ll walk out together. There’s no more war; everything’s at peace. The leaves are a memorial for the healing of the nation.
And it’s not a physical healing. It is a spiritual healing. Now, he says that Tree of Life reminds him continually of his youth. It is going on.
Let’s go back now to Revelation 22, again, 10th verse, the opening of the seals, the time is at hand, the righteous and the wicked have been separated. He’s on the verge of coming down.
So therefore, this is Acts the 3rd chapter. See? When times of refreshing shall come from the Presence of God. The great healing revival. At that time, He will hold Jesus the Christ from coming down here until the complete restoration has been [inaudible]. Now you’re looking at it right here. It’s going on right now.
(12) Behold, I come quickly; my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Now there you are. That’s Matthew, fan is in His hand, thoroughly purged His floor, that’s Revelation 19, Revelation 20, the whole bit.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
He tells you, “What I did at the beginning, I always have done, I’ll always do; what’s at the beginning, I’ll do at the last.”
In other words, we came from God as a plan, as an understanding, as what was in that Spirit to unfold and bring forth! Now, that same spirit in us, by the germ of a soul, has unfolded by the grace of God, and is bringing forth! Now what of this time?
(14) Blessed are they that [wash their robes; Ephesians 5], that they may have the right to the tree of life,
That you see your youth now in Christ and this message and that is the great healing; that there’ll be people, young people especially, I don’t claim to it, but I don’t have a promise to die, I wish I did. I just may die, which is very nice. ‘Cause I’m a softie, I don’t like suffering.
And I sure don’t want to end up like some kind of a sponge or something. Or carried around here and there, sure wouldn’t want that. Course, as long as the mind is clear, it’s not quite so bad. I don’t preach with my arm, I preach with my mind, see?
But you see, right here, now at this time, you are looking at what these kings are looking at! See? The source of all life and youth, which means now is the hour of eternal youth.
That poor mentally deficient sister out there that married this guy Jager’s, I think her name’s Evelyn. And she anoints people with the oil of youth, and you won’t get old. Hogwash.
That’s like Shiva Tewari saying, “If you die, proves you aren’t Bride.”
Poor old Doc, he believed that for awhile, and he found himself dying of cancer.
His son-in-law said, “Well, Doc, what about it now?”
He said, “I made a mistake.”
We haven’t got time to make mistakes brother/sister. I want you to see what Brother Branham was seeing. That Tree is here now in the form of the Holy Ghost. The source of all life.
And the healing is not a physical, it is a moral, a spiritual healing above all else, and it says here what they were doing. They were greeting each other with the leaf from the Tree of Life, signifying peace.
Now, we’ve read this. All right, listen. Today we are the only living semi-shadow, or semi-reality on this earth, of New Jerusalem. What am I trying to say? Brother Branham said, “Here’s my hand. I go to the wall, you can’t see it very good ‘cause lights are poor.
And he said, that might look like anything way back here, but the closer you get, the more it looks like a hand, until it becomes the hand.” Now here we are just this far, as it were, from the reality.
All right. We are in a place of semi-reality of the New Jerusalem. Let’s take a look at it 2 Corinthians. How much time we got? Enough time, about five, six minutes? All right, we’ve got just enough time to finish this.
Okay, 2 Corinthians 3. And it tells you about the mind being veiled with creeds and dogmas and a wrong revelation. But at the endtime, watch. Verse 17.
(17) Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
That’s jubilee. You’re going to get your minds liberated. Because the mind was taken in bondage through Eve! And she seduced Adam. Then the mind again was taken in bondage, but this time the mind will not be taken in bondage! See?
(18) …we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, [that’s God’s own perfect assessment of the whole thing and what God intended to do, and what He is doing, which will culminate, getting us over there. And it’s starting already, because this is set in. We all with these veils off of our mind. Our faces are no longer cluttered. There’s no mark of the beast up there. No other name up there. See? We] are changed into the same image from glory to glory, as by the Spirit of the Lord.
In other words, the Spirit of God now is in position, God Himself being there, and God has to be there for a resurrection. It’s got to be spirit. He is present now to raise the dead, and to bring the Saints immortality.
And it says,
(01) Therefore seeing we [Paul says we] have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we [don’t] faint;
Now, he did not faint! William Branham did not faint! And it’s bringing forth a race of people who don’t faint. They don’t say, “Where is the promise of His coming? If He’s supposed to be here, what’s He doing? What’s going…?” I’m telling you now what is going on!
So don’t look for a lot of hogwash. And a lot of your own ideas. Listen, you can’t listen to me, and me trying to be here to help you, if you’ve got your own ideas. Go someplace else. Go start your own church. There’s no use you coming here, I can’t help you.
You’re just giving your time in, go and spend it on something, do what you want. But don’t fool with me because I’m not fooling with you. I’m trying to tell you, because I’m living by this, and trusting God, that this is going to see me through. And I believe it’s going to see you through.
Now, but notice Paul,
(02) [We] have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty [the lie], not walking in craftiness, [not] handling the word of God deceitfully [manifested by God he was a true prophet]; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of [Almighty] God.
Now, here’s what you see. We are the only living semi-shadow, or semi-reality of this earth, of the New Jerusalem on earth; it’s the only one ever got there. And thus we are to believe and conduct ourselves as those kings. Now watch.
Here’s where I’m getting my pastoral punch. Walk to the Tree of Life, and take part of that Word which is for this hour! To be the healing Word, to repair all the breaches. For years I have preached, this Word is going to do it all, or nothing will do it.
Now, that to me is going to the Tree of Life, that’s here, to receive the Word of God. To bring a peace amongst us as church members in this church. I am not worried about any preacher out there that disagrees with me. Sure, I’ll stand up and say he’s wrong. That’s my business. I am worried about us!
I don’t care about any church anyplace else! Or who your pastor is or anybody else. Stick with them! I am worried about us. Are we daily walking as the kings and priests of God, in the literal shadow of the reality of New Jerusalem, which is fast losing its shadow?
That we can look each other in the eye, and be like these kings, and I believe as soon as one king saw another king coming down the avenue, he ran quickly to the Tree of Life, and pulled the leaf off, to make sure there was nothing between the two of them. You know why? Because they got there by one Word, which is from God, which is God’s desired and revealed plan.
We have to believe we are that. And we have to believe no matter what takes place, that the greatest thing in all the world, is having this New Jerusalem peace and commitment.
I know as you say, “Well, I like Brother Vayle, I don’t agree how the church is run.” I don’t like how it’s run, either! Can you do a better job? I’m not hitting at anybody or throwing a thing out, I’m just saying, look, all this nonsense has got to go. It’s got to go, it’s got to go for me, go for you.
I don’t know when and I don’t know what strong word, God is going to print us like some lye solution or something, but He’s got to do… You’ll notice the kings had, now watch. You got enough time with this? Two minutes, good. I’ll read it.
You will notice, that the kings had it in themselves. That is in their very essential nature, to want peace with all others, and they therefore proffered it, and those to whom it is extended, or was extended, have it in their essential nature to receive it!
I would easily believe that every time a king saw another king coming down the avenue, he would run to the… to be the first to get the leaf, and present it to his brother, fulfilling the very life of Christ, when He was here on earth. Who told us to follow peace with all men and you can read it in Ephesians 2:14,15,17, Romans 16:20.
The Word of this hour, He calls this part of Zion to a complete reconciliation within herself and with peace. Not the emotional type of New York, where they all got blubbering and kissing and repenting, and then right into a false doctrine. And another church with polygamy.
Oh, they blubbered and they slobbered each other, and always a great big to-do, and they went into polygamy. I’m not talking about that nonsense! I’m talking about eternity. And immortality.
You can have your blubber, your slobbing and your kissing, any time you want, and call it making up, let me tell you, this is the Word of God.
Not some junk that you may think is the Word of God, and you get out of your soul which is a little bit too corrupt, for your liking and my liking, and mine’s the same way. But to begin to see this Word, and identify with it, and realize there must be that nature that comes out of the Word!
To kill all other natures, and have this peace and sweetness, the love of Christ. I’m not saying you don’t have it, I’m just telling you, that’s what we’re looking at.
And that’s what the prophet said. And he said, “You love each other now, sweet and nice.” But he said, “You wait till I’m gone.” You’ll watch Satan come in. That’s Satan’s trick every time, brother/sister.
Let us have a real peace and honesty. Let us begin proffering, and don’t sit back and say, “Well, I’m looking what people are going to do.”
You’ll sit back and go to hell, looking what people’s going to do! You get the leaf out! You take the Tree of Life! You take the Word. And you offer peace to me. I’ve got to do it, you’ve got to do it.
I’m not mad at anybody. I studied this thoroughly, I spent hours on this. When I get in a certain frame and mood, I know just where I’m going, and I know I’m teaching you the truth this morning, as I stand here, I defy contradiction from anybody.
I can look you all in the eye, I’m afraid of none of you and all of you, put together. I know what I’m talking about. This is what the spirit of the prophet was, and is for us, and he had it.
It wasn’t one man could come against him at any time, at all, and he said, “Oh you could be right,” and back right off knowing all the time he was right. Spirit of humility.
Little child shall lead him. What’s the little child? Some kid with a lot of brains? A little margil that turns into a devil on four wheels. Some David Walker, messes with men and the rest of them? At least that’s the record. And some admit it.
Little child simply means one thing: that child that’ll lead them is under the leadership of Somebody else. He hasn’t got a mind of his own. So you and I can’t have minds of our own.
But we can begin to see that this, what he’s talking about, is the City of peace and we are a City of peace, and we are a Church of peace. And under every consideration to proffer and extend the symbol of peace, which is the Word from the Tree of Life.
Take your Bible and search it through, and you’ll see just page after page but this is what you are talking about and this is what we are looking at.
So may the Lord bless you. I appreciate that there’s a people who understand and do these things, I’m not saying you don’t do them but I’m just saying, listen, we are New Jerusalem and this’s what they do up there. And if we are found out what they do up there and do it down here could you possibly be wrong?
Where could you make an error? If God was so particular to see that Moses got everything according to the heavenly pattern and now the pattern is laid out for you and me and the great thing in the world that Brother Branham taught us that reconciliation, that real peace of God. I’m human and you’re human, we’ll always be human, we’re not going to apes, you won’t be, you will be humans, a part of humanity, right!
So, here we’re learning down here and the prophet had it. Brother/Sister listen, he said “only a geography changes, you don’t change”. A heavenly city that’s going to have heavenly people. O, they were born to the Earth but they’re going to get up there in New Jerusalem.
Let’s rise and be dismissed. The Lord bless you!
Heavenly Father, we look to you now to help us in what we preached today, tracing the whole thing right through, O God, from beginning to the end.
From the thought to the collimation which was you had in there, a whole city of priests and kings unto God, and everyone bringing their glory into you, because that’s where they got it in the first place giving back to you what you gave to them and every single one proffering to each other peace. Proffering the healing, proffering the Oneness.
How Lord, can the family have anything but rifts and trouble if husband and wife pull apart, or the children pull apart? We see every single place, we can look at the history books we can look in Your Word, we can look anywhere and always it is the same story always the same one. People go around with their fists raised and their egos mounted on a pistol or a sword.
But my God the ego should be mounted on peace, peace. Peace like a river flowing, peace in every home thought the land. The prophet said “when will peace come?” It will come when the Son of Peace, Son of Righteousness comes. Well, Lord if you haven’t come then what’s it all about did the prophet said “my messages is to declare that You are here!”
Showed us New Jerusalem, showed us the shadow giving way to substance, just like the Apostle Paul, leaping thousands of years, if necessary in one breath and the prophet William Branham leaping a thousand years, just like all the other prophets, because we know time’s all but passed away just… it’s running out. This age is running out Millennium is coming up and New Jerusalem.
Father, I’m not as conscious as I should be, I admit to it. I could be one of these people preaching the Word of God, a hundred percent revelation and I myself be a cast away, castigated. Maybe I would be one, Lord, like You said “Don’t have love, have all knowledge and don’t have any love.
I don’t know what I got or don’t have, when it comes down to me Lord. I’m not able to know these things, I got no vindication, but Lord, I do believe that what I’m saying is the truth, then I can stand with Brother Branham and say “if we’re not Bride, there’s a Bride out there somewhere”.
And may You help us also to say what Brother Branham…either, “If we’re not Bride, then by the Grace of God we won’t get in anybody’s way.”
That means we’re offering Peace, offering the Word of Life. Offering each other the truth, talking back and forth the good things of God, until the homes are saturated, the lives are saturated and the church becomes one.
And we thank you for it this morning, Lord, because we believe we’ve got to start in this church here. We… believe it’s here, Lord God. We believe this is what we stood for and because we stand for it, Lord we believe You’ll stand with us and for us.
And Father where we’re not doing some things that we should be doing… I know we hate to give up the things we’re doing because we’re pretty hog satisfied with these things.
Lord, I pray that you will help us to break anything off that should be broken off and to learn what real satisfaction is, to learn where the real things lie. That they don’t lie in a lot of things that we think, but the lie, Lord in that Word, which essentially is by Your own prophet’s mouth, a part of us and we derive from it, to the extent we will manifest it.
O God, that being our true nature, pour the sulfuric acid and the fire upon the old nature that it might be completely burnt out, O Living God. No matter what it is, to get out of our hearts, minds and lives and be in this lovely position.
Father, I thank You, for the Truth today, for Your Love, Your kindness, the sweetness and goodness of Your people here. They’re so generous and so beautiful in what they do, how they conduct themselves, we appreciate it so much. But Father, every one of us wants to go on and on, anxious for the semi-reality, to just give one last sigh and pass to the full-reality.
We know that’s in your hands Lord and we know we can’t just make it come tomorrow morning. But we can have such a wonderful hope of it Lord. That what does it matter when it comes? We’re a part of it, and the shadow is giving way to more and more light and we’re more and more identified.
Help us to know that, Lord. That’s the big thing… that’s what we’re all crying for, Lord. Nature out there crying and weeping and we inside Lord, crying and weeping for it O God, and here it is right here.
Father just… You know our hearts, what can I say in my prayer? You know my… heart better than I do and I also know Lord, The Holy Spirit can pray better than I can pray.
So I pray, blessed Holy Spirit in me, that You will pray for the people here, right to the Great Intercessor, to bring us all into the reality of priests and kings, men and woman authority, authority over their own lives through the power of Jesus Christ, taking that Word and offering peace and harmony and love and joy, a little bit of New Jerusalem here on earth.
And unto to Thee we will ascribe the honour and the glory because we ask it, and we love it, in Jesus’ name, Amen!
Do you love the Lord this morning? If you really believe this you see things a little clearer now what we talking about. But look it, he could not have preached these sermons my Brother, my Sister just for the mental.
Knowledge cumbers, wrong knowledge is death. True knowledge only if its used is valid. Why would he give us the knowledge if it wasn’t valid. I don’t want pie in the sky, I can think my own thoughts and dream my own dreams, I don’t want that any more. I want this.
The Lord bless you.
‘Take the name of Jesus with you’