Let us pray.
Gracious heavenly Father, we pray that now You are here in the form of the Holy Spirit, lead us by Your Word and teach us Your way correctly that we may follow therein, and our footsteps may not falter, but Lord, in the straight and narrow path, not one deviate but going straight toward Thee, and with Thee, enter into the joys of the Kingdom of God in Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
Now we’re at number 17 in The God of This Evil Age, and we’re on about page 35, I do believe, and last Wednesday we studied quite intensively Brother Branham’s remarks about the children of God, and the children of the devil in contradistinction one to another, especially where he showed us that the children’s devil were called ‘the children of disobedience’ and, of course, then conversely, the children of God were ‘the children of obedience.’
Now obedience, of course, always has to do with a word which is particularly a command or a sign that may be interpreted correctly or some type of example given so that those would then be obedient to whatever was set before them as a sense of direction or what to do.
So actually it boils down however to that which is a word which may be correctly understood which may be impressed upon those to whom the word is given and then, of course, they’d be able to follow that particular word.
Now, of course, the obedient ones were obedient not to simply a word but to a revealed Word as in the illustration that Brother Branham gave in 1 John 3:10 concerning Abel.
And it is also interesting to note that Paul was obedient to the heavenly vision which was a revelation as set forth in the Book of Acts, chapter 26, and we might just look at that particularly. 26:19. And Paul speaking here says,
(19) [Wherefore], O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
Now this God here that Paul is bringing forth in the Book of Acts here before King Agrippa is made marvelously clear as Paul stood before Felix and is accused by Ananias, the high priest over here in chapter 24.
(01) And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders, and with a certain orator named Tertullus, who informed the governor against Paul.
(02) And when he was called forth, Tertullus began to accuse him, saying, Seeing that by thee we enjoy great quietness, and that very worthy deeds are done unto this nation by thy providence, [He’s buttering the old guy up. He’s a lobby for the Sanhedrin, a bunch of corrupt Jews.]
(03) We accept it always, and in all places, most noble Felix, with thankfulness. [Fat liar! His mouth is just oozing the grease of hypocrisy. That bunch couldn’t wait to cut Rome’s throat if they had a chance. Oh, I just love these hypocrites.]
(04) Notwithstanding, that I be not further tedious unto thee, [See, I’ve got my point across, oh great one.] I pray thee thou wouldest hear us of thy clemency a few words.
(05) For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, [and of course, we have no king but Caesar] and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:
(06) Who… hath [also] gone about to profane the temple: whom we took, and would have judged according to our law.
(07) But the chief captain Lysias came upon us, [that’s why we’re bothering you with these nitwit things, you know] with great violence took him away out of our hands,
(08) Commanding his accusers to come unto thee: by examining of whom thyself mayest take knowledge of all these things, whereof we accuse him.
(09) And the Jews also assented, saying… these things were so. [He had a bunch with his lobby there; old high priest and a chief speaker of the whole bunch.]
(10) Then Paul, after that the governor had beckoned unto him to speak, answered, Forasmuch as I know that thou hast been of many years a judge unto this nation, I do the more cheerfully answer for myself: [Now he’s not buttering the guy up but he’s answering fire with fire.]
(11) Because that thou mayest understand, that there are yet but twelve days since I went up to Jerusalem for to worship.
(12) And they neither found me in the temple disputing with any man, neither raising up the people, neither in the synagogues, nor in the city:
(13) Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.
(14) But this I confess unto thee, [Now watch!] that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and the prophets:
(15) And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and [the] unjust.
(16) And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.
Now you see what you’re looking at here is the fact that this man was obedient according to verse 14.
(14) But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and the prophets.
He said, “They believe in the law and the prophets. I believe in the law and the prophets. This is my understanding according to the heavenly vision that I have a correct revelation. I allow them to believe what they believe. Why do they not allow me?”
Because this is a government under Rome which is like Libra, a justice for all, it’s an open book, and as long as you don’t contravene a certain area you have a right to your conscience. And these Jews, the Sanhedrin, did not want that right given to them. Paul had every right to it. He certainly did.
All right. We also note over here in Romans, it’s the 1st chapter of Romans and we start with verse 1-7.
(01) Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,
(02) (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)
(03) Concerning his Son Jesus [the] Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
(04) And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
He’s speaking right here that Jesus rose from the dead and, therefore, that same Spirit that was incarnated has come back. And he came back to Paul in a Pillar of Fire to bring the church into its existence.
And remember, the church by this time already had a platform. The church did not have anything other than a platform to build upon. Now, from the platform comes a foundation.
And remember, in the foundation, the foundation laid which was Jesus Christ being the chief Cornerstone wherein the building started and Paul knew that, and notice he says,
(05) By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:
(06) Among whom… also [you are] the called of Jesus Christ:
(07) To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. [And notice there the 5th verse again.]
(05) By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith…
So Paul was an obedient person. He was obedient to the Word. And this is what we are particularly looking at.
Also, in 2 Corinthians, the 10th chapter, verses 1-5.
(01) Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you:
(02) But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh.
Now this man was standing up to a divine revelation which was vindicated and he said, “I will call your bluff if I have to.”
Now if you think I’m not scared to call your bluff, don’t ever call the bluff of a prophet. That’s the one person cannot be judged.
And more than one man died because he called William Branham’s bluff and the only thing is many more would have died except that God did not want to tip His hand because only eight will make the ark, not just figurally speaking, but speaking directly by the words of Jesus Christ Himself, “Few there be that make it.”
And he stood right there and he let them know what he was to them. He was that apostle according to Romans, if he was an apostle to Rome, he was an apostle to the Corinthians, and he based his apostleship upon his vindicated ministry as a prophet.
Now listen! We do not walk according to the flesh; and don’t call my bluff.
(03) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
Now what is he saying? Is he simply saying, “Hey, I’m not a high minded person? I’m not a mean person. I’m not one of these, you know, like a carnal working person.” He said, “No.” He said, “I’ve got the Holy Spirit beside me.”
And there’s a thing the same as Elisha did when he made a mistake, and the same as Moses did when he made a mistake in using Almighty God in a wrong way. He smote the rock, and the other man called out bears that destroyed children, but this man watched himself in the meekness of Christ.
Like the day when Brother Branham was challenged by Almighty God, whether would he destroy that young man sitting in the congregation, absolutely so foolish kissing his girl and messing around with her in the house of Almighty God.
It wasn’t a true temple of God but that place was consecrated to God, and Brother Branham stood there, his face dark, rocking back and forth on his heels. And I never prayed as I prayed in my life, “Oh God, don’t let him touch that boy.”
He suddenly softened, he said, “I’ll let you live.”
They didn’t realize that man had that power, the same as those Pentecostal preachers, three hundred strong, who defied him in Chicago, and he said, “You’re smarter than I thought.”
He says right on a tape, and he said, “Lee, they were smarter. Had one man moved forward to challenge me; they’d of carried him out feet first because the Pillar of Fire hung there.”
Oh listen, people, don’t get an idea that you can be strong in yourself. You haven’t got any strength. But there’s something that comes over a man that knows that he knows, and that was the man, the Apostle Paul. And he stood there and now he said, “Listen…
(04) (… the weapons of [my] warfare are not carnal, [there’s something far beyond that; it’s not flesh you’re dealing with. It is absolutely the Spirit of Almighty God.]… mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) [Now watch!]
(05) Casting down [reasonings], and every high thing that [exalts] itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
What is he talking about? He’s talking about man’s word against God’s Word. He’s talking about man trifling with God’s Word. He’s talking about God’s Word standing inviolate.
Like I was trying to bring out yesterday with a marriage thought, if God ordained that it wasn’t good for man to be alone, and He ordained that man could not be alone without the Word, then you better get with that Word because God not only gave the act of marriage but He gave the strength behind the Holy Spirit to make that marriage successful.
And that’s the way the church is, to bring us right to Christ from the engagement to the complete union when we stand at the Wedding Supper and come back here to take over in the Millennium. Listen! That’s exactly what it’s all about, brother/sister, don’t make any mistake.
Look over here in 1 Peter, all through the Bible we see the truth given to us, Scripture after Scripture, where there isn’t any doubt. All right. 1 Peter, 1st chapter 13-16. I suppose I got it right.
(11) Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand [of] the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
(12) Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them [which] have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.
Now he’s talking about the Old Testament prophets preaching the gospel because the gospel actually starts from the Book of Genesis and ends in Revelation.
(13) Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, [that’s what Paul said,] be sober, hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
(14) As obedient children,
What are we to be obedient to? The grace that is delivered at the end time which grace is “except I send Elijah with the message of restoration I’ll wipe you out.”
Then what are you to be obedient to? You are to be obedient to the Word which is to say, “Yes”, first of all, in the passive and then in the active, not to deviate from it and to die if necessary. “Live or die, sink or swim,” this is that Word.
Thereby we stand with the prophets, brother/sister, we are in a most unique position of any people in all this entire world, we even have a superiority over Eve and Adam who stood there in the Presence of Almighty God, could not come to the Tree of Life, but we have a privilege they did not have, and we can maintain it.
Now, he says here then, “Dearly beloved,…” No, over here.
(14) …obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to former lusts in your ignorance:
(15) But as he which hath called you is holy, so [you] be holy in all manner of [your behavior];
(16) Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
And Brother Branham absolutely would have to equate that to Matthew 5:48 where it says, “Be ye perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.” And he said, “If God demanded it, then God must make a way for it.”
And that is an absolute consummate brilliant spiritual statement because if God said it, God had better make a way for it because you and I cannot bring it into existence, something on our own.
It must be God who said, “If the Lord build not the house they labor in vain that build it.” So you can understand where we are standing with this prophet, William Branham, in this great and marvelous day. All right. Now, all right.
Brother Branham dwelt on this portion of the message as he dwelt on it he mentioned the disobedience to the Word of God by Eve. Now, as we brought out Wednesday, we must be very careful here and note that Eve was not a child of disobedience but she was a disobedient child.
I can tell you, you can have something that is born of a goat, and you can have something born of a sheep, and they’ll both get into mischief but there’s two different natures in there.
So she was not a child of disobedience but she was a disobedient child. She bent to the false word in a confrontation with the enemy but you’ll notice that Jesus did not bend in a confrontation. There’s a big difference there.
Let’s look at the Book of Luke, one of my favorite portions because this seems to clear a lot of things up in verse 17 the 1st chapter.
(17) And [John] shall go before [the Lord God of Israel] in the spirit and power of [Elijah], to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, [even] the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
That’s exactly what Peter said in 1 Peter which I read to you. Here is today the Omega of this Alpha which was giving the people a revelation because they were ignorant. They wanted to know. They were not in rebellion, and they didn’t understand. They never knew the times.
They didn’t know the hour but they felt in the spirit, they felt in the air, and believe me, when they said, “Oh God, send us a prophet. Oh God, send us a prophet.” They recognized the prophet. Not like America.
“Oh God, send us a prophet.” The Herald of His Coming: many times I’ve used this illustration, because Brother Branham was right there with Brother Moore, in his own house. “God send us a prophet.” So the prophet came in, and the prophet left. “God send us a prophet. God send us a prophet.”
And my Bible tells me when you turn down the one that God sent; you will receive the one that God didn’t send. The antichrist is in order; you do what you want about it. I’ve just given you the Word of God. All right.
Now listen! See the exact Scripture Brother Branham was using when he used this phraseology concerning Eve. Now remember, he had already used something concerning Abel and Cain, and he had made the differentiation, and he said, “Like Eve,” he didn’t say, she was one with him, he said, “Like,” using an illustration.
So in Ephesians, the 2nd chapter, he says here,
(01) And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; [and that “hath he quickened” shouldn’t even be there. That’s something somebody interpolated. Forget it.] And you who were dead in trespasses and sins;
(02) Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children [or sons] of disobedience:
(03) Among whom… [you] had [your behavior] in times past in the [lust] of the flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
In other words, they could not tell you from a child of disobedience even though you were not a child of disobedience; you were merely disobedient with them. That’s where you get the eagle in the chicken nest: Brother Branham, very correct.
Shall we read Psalm 51? And I won’t take too much time this morning because to be honest with you I’m burnt out and I’m very tired already.
(01) Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness; according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
(02) Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
Is that the voice of Cain? I ask you: is that the voice of Cain? They don’t want cleansing. He said, “God, who do you think You are to lay Your hand on me?”
Listen to me! The devil after the White Throne is going to gather up all of his children of disobedience and they’re going to come against the holy encampment to destroy you and me.
Do you understand the difference this morning, a disobedient child from a child of disobedience? Here it is right before you. Make no mistake about it.
(03) …[I’ve acknowledged] my [transgression]: my sin is ever before me.
(04) Against thee, [and] thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight:
Now he’s bewailing the fact he took Bathsheba when he had four hundred and ninety-nine other wives to gratify himself in, and sure to God the bunch of them must have been just as good as she was sexually.
I hit that hard to let you know how deep a child can be in disobedience without being a child of disobedience. Murder her husband, but notice the grace of God, allowing him to have a son by her called Solomon. Ho, just spins you right out of your own orbit. Stagger under the grace of Almighty God.
Listen! He said,
(04) Against thee, [and] thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightiest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. [Did Cain talk like that? I got it coming to me? I deserve it. No, this is a disobedient child. Listen!]
(05) Behold, I was shapen in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Married sex is not unrighteous. Marriage intercourse is a righteous act according to the prophet but you can tell right here that wasn’t the way God wanted his children coming forth in the first place.
Notice all the time how things go off of cater and God brings them right back having His way? So he admits exactly what it’s all about but he was not born a bastard child. He was the legitimate child of his parents; the anointed of God that Samuel saw and recognized a man after God’s own heart, one of God’s children.
Oh, I can take this legalist message to a legalist and they’ll say, “Well, I can get away with anything.” And the eternal security bunch, “I can get away with anything.” Oh, you cannot get away with anything. You will hate yourself in your condition if you’re a true child of God; you’ll abominate yourself in the righteous Presence of our God.
I wish you all could have been in the prophet’s presence as I was, time after time. Something crept over you like an eerie feeling, and you began to walk softly. True. Listen! He said here,
(06) Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
He flunked the test in his flesh. After having just said the mighty deep things of Almighty God, and stood for righteous and sanctification and sanctification particularly of the flesh, he fell in the deepest cesspool of it. Sure, now he is repenting.
I want to ask you: did Cain repent? Cain couldn’t repent. God only can grant repentance. And repentance is granted only to His children.
Disobedient to what? His Word, to His purpose, to His heart, to His life, but God is faithful who has also promised who said, “I stand behind My Word to perform It,” and He’ll not lose any one of it.
(08) Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. [This man was penitent, his heart was crushed.]
(09) Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
(10) Create in me a clean heart, O God; renew a right spirit…
This man is screaming in the torture of his soul, “God, do something because I’m rotten.”
He didn’t say, “Well, hallelujah, I’m a child of God. Oh, bless God; I’m a child, hallelujah.” You can tell right there that guy is nothing but a dog who will talk that way; a hypocrite, a make-believer.
When a church is called to repentance it will come to repentance because God has granted it, and God has not granted this age repentance. That’s right.
Don’t challenge me, you know I’m right. I don’t feel any challenge; I just let you know that. Eight souls within the ark. You and I are not getting away with anything, brother/sister, nor is the world.
We’ll hear Brother Branham say, “Flee from it.” We won’t get there this morning. I ain’t going to finish my notes likely.
Now watch carefully! The first definite child of disobedience, Cain, started his own religion based on the Word of God, but only after he turned down the manifested revelation that God had given to Abel. There’s organization. It went on to the tower of Babel with Nimrod.
What we are looking at and saying is this; the children of disobedience in contradistinction to the wise and the foolish, because you got wise and foolish virgins. You’ve got one cloth out of which is cut the pattern, and the remnant is identical to the cloth that was used.
One is called wise virgin, one is called foolish. The wise virgin have what it takes to carry oil.
And Brother Branham explained it. “The oil is the Holy Ghost; the conduit of the Holy Ghost is the Word.”
He said to the Pharisees, “You have no place in you for the Word,” and the foolish virgin did not have a place in them for the present Word; they were still living on the old, and the oil had leaked out.
And because they had not taken the message, having come out, because they came out they had to die. And that’s what this age is; the foolish virgin will die. Hunted down like dogs; they’ll try to hunt us down too, if we’re still here.
The children of disobedience in contradistinction to the foolish and the wise always turned down the revealed Word of the hour or the spiritual food in that season and when they do they use the unrevealed and misinterpreted word to start their own religion. It’s what they do. These people are very clever.
Now listen closely! What we just read and saw here is the Alpha. Now I wonder do you get it? We’re looking at the very beginning, and in the beginning you have to look at Cain. You must understand exactly what happened.
Now watch! Eve was a disobedient child to the Word, from the disobedient child came forth the son of disobedience. Are you following me?
This is how Brother Branham could say, “When the Bride went astray, immediately from her sprung up the evil one. Always starting with the truth, and then veering from it.” No great mystery but it is a mystery.
Now listen! If you got it, let me ask you. What is the Alpha which continues to the Omega?
In other words, what is the pattern due to a spirit of life that follows through the church system which finally enthrones Satan, that’s the Omega, as to be God, as we consider organization because we see the Omega.
The Omega now is definitely an organization and if the Omega is the organization, then no matter what you are looking at and thinking in your own mind and studying your own Scripture and getting your own thoughts, let me tell you this.
The Alpha and the Omega is the same or you will plant wheat and get oats, you will plant corn and get barley and you’ll think you’re planting righteousness and go to hell.
I had to throw that in because I’m mean. Up here, down there. We’ll eat cake, anything else. Right, Laura? Laura knows me. We just hit it on the head; I care nothing for a man’s reputation. Stick with this Word.
You can always tell a person’s mouth whether they really believe the prophet. Watch the goofy things they tell you. All right.
Listen! We are going to go to Revelation, chapter 17, and we’re going to read.
(01) And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven [seals], and talked with me, saying…, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that [sits] upon many waters:
Now Brother Branham called Eve, “the prostitute,” because out of her came the child of disobedience. Did she or did she not give birth to it? Well, come on. Brother Branham’s nicer than I am.
I complained and I said, “I don’t like what I’m doing.”
He said, “Well, somebody’s got to do it.”
I don’t know if the Lord chose me or not or he chose me.
Brother Branham said, “You do it because nobody else is.” And I’ve kept it up. All right.
He called Eve, “the prostitute.” She was a prostitute to her husband. So she brought it forth; can’t deny it.
(02) With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the habitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. [See, they love it; oh, they love it.]
(03) …he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
(04) …the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having [the] golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication. [Oh my! She was a prime candidate for AIDS. And she is, too; she’s loaded.]
(05) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
(06) And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. [Hey, he said, hey man! This is a system.]
(07) And the angel said, [Why do you] marvel? I will tell [you] the mystery of the woman, the beast that [carries] her, which hath seven heads and [so on.]
Now that’s the Roman Empire come back to life in the papal empire, the Holy Roman Empire, and revived again under American power that built the image by saving Europe for the beast. And Rome sits back right now and who comes running? Bush goes running to consult with the pope.
That stupid idiot; he hasn’t got anything. Don’t tell me he’s got anything worth listening to. And Gorbachev goes running. What is making those men do it? Spirit, like spirit. In other words, Rome is a political system.
Now let’s read chapter 18. What part will I read? I could read it all but I won’t do it. Now let’s read a bit here.
(02) And he cried mightily saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils,
The world church system, spiritually, economically, financially, militarily is run by the devil. Do what you want about it. “But, Brother Vayle, I don’t really think so.” See, you don’t believe the message. You don’t believe vindication.
Look, these are notes, not a television set. It’s not a radio. They’re not your notes. They’re not your thinking; they’re mine.
Now you say, “Brother Vayle, I can understand that.” Then understand this. We’re listening to a vindicated prophet. He knows what he knows like I know what I know. These are my notes; that’s all I can say. All right.
(03) …all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. [And so on and so on.]
And now listen! She’s going to be blotted out. So, if that is Omega, what is Alpha? Alpha is the devil who said, “I am going to take it all over.”
Alpha is the devil who used the beast, who in turn used a child of God. The son of disobedience, the true son is Satan, and in the confrontation with Eve… she bowed and she took Adam with her. That is why the church can never bring forth Christ in the flesh.
It’s going to take a virgin pure Bride that isn’t the prostitute Eve, that isn’t the prostitute church that turned on Jesus, the Gentile church, of whom Paul said, “I espoused you as a chaste virgin but I’ve caught you messing around.”
What was her sexual intercourse? Mental, she’d come into a state of disobedience by disbelieving the Word, and her actions begin to show it. All right.
Now, before we go further we have to consider Brother Branham’s statement that when the message of the Oneness came on the Godhead, they organized it and died, as also happened to Lutherans and Wesleyans.
Now notice in there that Brother Branham said, “They died.” Am I going to then understand that these men that received a genuine truth and loved It, died. No, I am understanding what happened to Eve.
Satan came in with his angels of light according to 2 Corinthians, the 11th chapter, and began to turn their understanding away from the truth. So, to my understanding we can compare this to Eve, what Brother Branham said about Oneness and these others, under Luther and Wesley.
She was not a child of disobedience but a disobedient child; that brought death and the son of death who was the start of the serpent seed. Eve listened to the disobedient one, even Satan, as he represented… as he was represented to her in an almost human being animal.
So we see in Paul’s day, the fall of the Bride members, as they listened to Satan’s angels, and I’m going to read it to you, in 2 Corinthians, the 11th chapter, and he’s talking about this new Jesus, this new spirit, this new gospel, and he said…, “It’s no wonder,… don’t stand back and marvel, as though I’m telling you something you really don’t know.”
He said here,
(13) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers… be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Now what was it that Satan did to deceive Eve to become disobedient? Now she was not a child of disobedience.
She was taken out of Adam’s side; she was a part of Adam, and the Bible distinctly said, “They were male and female, in one spirit form,” and Brother Branham said, “God put it into one flesh, then He took the female out, and put it into a female body,” so don’t tell me she’s a child of the devil.
No way. She was not in the original creation according to the flesh. No sir. She was outside that first six days; couldn’t have been a part of it. She came through the proper channels, and she was a disobedient child, just what we’ve been reading about.
Now notice, Satan came as an angel of light, and you will find that “Beware of those false prophets who come to you in sheep clothing but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”
They come to you looking exactly like Christians; they manifest the fruit. They manifest the gift. They stand right there, and you cannot tell them one from the other because Brother Branham said, “The two spirits at the end time are so close it’s a razor edge distinction.”
Now, what brings this on at the end time? The folly of the first church that brought a wrong seed, the same as Eve brings the wrong seed to culmination at this very end time.
The only generation through the Seven Church Ages that produces the true Seed Christ in the flesh is represented now in this hour because Brother Branham said, “She won’t fall.”
Now what’s a fallen woman? She’s breeding with the wrong man. She hasn’t got a husband. She says, “I got a husband,” the same as Eve said, “I’ve gotten me a man from the Lord.”
In other words, it was Adam who fostered this child. Like fun! Her act was entirely illegitimate because she completely belonged to Adam. She brought forth this bastard.
You got the same thing happening until the end generation; the Bride will not become disobedient. The prophet brings her back to the Apostle Paul.
And at this time the Spirit of God does not say through the Apostle Paul, “I’ve espoused you as a true virgin, but you’ve sunk down,” the… the prophetic voice of God through the prophet said, “You are the righteous, sinless, blameless, virtuous Bride of Christ, and you will not fall.”
Now we’re talking about doctrine, brother/sister. We’re talking about Christ is the doctrine. Not your bunch of preachers up north of me and around the country. North, I guess that way.
I go south that way, west that way, east this way, not these hamstrung birds by the devil who are saying, “Well, Christ is the doctrine like serpent seed.” Christ is the Seals; the full manifestation of God, the Rhema/Logos. So turn Him aside, deny Him. [inaudible] or fight! Don’t be little baby fools.
Paul stood there with such intensity, said, “You’ve got to be mad.”
“No,” he said, “I’m not mad. I’m sold out.”
God said, “I’m tired of this pukey generation. They make me sick in my stomach; luke-warm.” Get hot or get cold. But they want Lee Vayle to sit on the fence and say, “Well, it’s okay.” Okay, my foot.
Alpha was the start of it all. Alpha is the start of all organizations; is the turning down of a revelation, and a part of the true revelation is to believe what Brother Branham said about it because he just doesn’t talk Bible like the rest do.
He goes behind and exposes those things which were not known from before the foundation of the world. In other words, they were there in the keys and mysteries, and he brings them out to us through the revelation. So what then again is the Alpha, the start of all organization is to turn down the revelation.
And remember, a part of the true revelation is to accept only a true vindicated messenger and a true five-fold ministry. The devil’s got a trick saying, “There isn’t any five-fold ministry.” That’s right. It’s going all around the country.
They took… they just play tapes and that’s all. “Oh, we believe the prophet.” When did the prophet say there weren’t a five-fold ministry? When did the prophet say, quit preaching the gospel? And the gospel is the end time message? What is the gospel?
The good news of God and His prophet, if there’s better news than that, you tell me. “Well,” you say, “Brother Vayle, it’s the Blood of the Cross is the best news.”
I want to ask you a question. What was the Blood of the Cross for? Oh, you got money to buy a brand new car. So you look at the money and you say, “Well, the money is there for a brand new car but I just love that money and I won’t buy the car.” Idiots!
Don’t tell me people aren’t spiritual idiots; I’m telling you they are. They haven’t got the mind of Christ; therefore, they have no true wisdom. And so they talk about the Blood, not knowing where the Blood is to take us.
As one fellow said, “They get on the signs that point to the bus depot instead of getting on the bus that the sign pointed to.”
Alpha or the start of all organizations is the turning down of the revelation, the true revelation, vindicated, and then proceeding on to its own by the seed of discrepancy in the antichrist spirit of presumption, even as Eve presumed and Cain presumed. But you notice Eve repented. She put the blame where it really belonged. Cain presumed.
And people today presume they can build the house of God apart from God as they said, “A million more in ‘54.” Brother Branham just loved to quote the Baptist. “A million more in ‘54; a million more in ‘54; and a million… and a million and five in ‘55; a million and six in ‘66.” Whatever.
Oh, we can take what God has put here and we can use it, and they forget that Cain did the same thing. They forget the devil did the same thing. They don’t know who their parents are. They’re not thoroughbreds. They’re mules.
Now watch this hour and see the truth of it. Let’s come and take a look. We go to Revelation 22. And I don’t care what anybody says, old Bloomfield knew this was right but how many more like old Bloomfield knew anything about it? That’s last Sunday’s.
(09) Then saith he unto me, See [you don’t] do it…: [don’t worship me] for I am [of] thy [fellow servants], and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Revelation 10:4 said, “Seal it.” This says, “Don’t you dare,” so therefore, somebody, somehow, at some time has to open the book. Now the question is who is going to do it? And how are we going to know? Well, of course, God’s stupid. Anybody knows that God’s an idiot.
The Sanhedrin said, “When God gets in trouble, He calls on us.” And the Roman Catholic Church believes what they say to be the truth because they’re stuck with their stupid lies and they haven’t been given a chance to repent.
They were given it before Luther and they turned it down, and took Jezebel. We’ll talk about her with her painted face and short hair and everything else, later on; typing women today, and women typing it: turned it down flat.
Tell me who is going to open the book? Did God give us a key? Is it in the Bible? Certainly, certainly! The spirit of Christ alone, and that’s why Christ is the prophet, through the prophet, can interpret the times and the understanding of this book. God had to send the prophet, and there’s only one prophet that we know of and that’s Elijah.
Now the point is who is Elijah? “Well, it wasn’t that idiot because you know, anybody with a great ministry like him, everybody, you see, Brother Vayle, gets puffed up, and when they get puffed up you know, that poor Kentucky jerk, you know. He just couldn’t even talk straight.
And so because God answered back, he got puffed up. I’m Elijah.” Somebody’s got to be Elijah. Somebody’s got to be Elijah. The Jews are back in the homeland.
The whole world is going to turn on it because the oil’s going to get scarce and America has already turned on the Jews whether you know it or not, it is absolutely known in Jewish circles that Reagan was a friend of the Jews, and Bush is their enemy. Well, you do what you want.
I can preach politics because I read. God gave me a gift, years ago, to read the right books and the right thing without going through dribbles and dribbles of God knows what. I don’t have to.
Now I just read the prophet. Oh, I have a good time. I don’t know about you; I’m glad you came so I can stand up here and have a good time.
(10) …he [said], Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
(11) He that is unjust, [will] be unjust still: he [that] is filthy, let him be filthy still: [Say, in other words, leave him alone] and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
In other words, there’s nothing you can do about it. You cannot touch the righteous and do one thing to them. You cannot touch the unholy and do one thing to them. It’s over. If this isn’t White Throne, tell me what it is? Come on.
If this is not Malachi 4, tell me what it is? You tell me. I want to know but it won’t do any good because I’ll listen to the prophet; the prophet told me.
(12) And, behold, I come quickly;
He hasn’t even come. He’s only appeared as the Holy Spirit. The same One in the Pillar of Fire coming down to reveal the same Word that Paul gave. We’re waiting now for the Body to return which is the one part of the Seventh Seal the Branhamites get all mixed up on because they can’t figure it.
He said, “The Second Coming is left out.” But he already told them, “Appearing and Coming are two different words, therefore, two different Logos. If they’re two different Rhema; they’re two different Logos.”
That’s the Rhema/Logos of this hour. That’s the Rhema/Logos of this hour. But the physical comes when we’re taken up. When the Rhema/Logos is flesh; we see Him. We’re taken up by Him but I don’t believe we see Him.
I don’t believe we see the Pillar of Fire. We could but I kind of doubt it. There’s no Word for it. Brother Branham just said, “All three things take place.”
(12) [Now]… behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, [I am fulfilling what I said I was in the beginning, and I am proving I am all of it. I am it.] the first and the last. [Now listen!]
(14) Blessed are they that [wash their robes]…
Now look at that horrible translation the devil threw in there. Said, “Do his commandments.”
What are you going to do to become immortal? What do you do to get repentance granted to you? What do you do to become a believer? What do you do to become a Seed? You got to be or you ain’t. You see the Garden of Eden? Okay.
(14) Blessed are they that [wash their robes], that they may have [the] right to the tree of life, enter in through the gates [of] the city.
Peter said, “Lord,” he said, “Just, oh, Lord,… just not my hands and feet,” he said, “Do all of me.”
And He said, “Look, Peter, step aside, boy, step aside.” He might as well have said, “Get thee behind me, Satan.”
He said, “Listen, all that needs is the feet at this time.”
Peter wanted head, hands and feet. But at the end time it’s the washing of the robes of completion when the Bride is all glorious within and without because it’s a holy perfect garment, that inner garment, a vesture, a vestment, which becomes the vesture.
And then it says, “They alone have the right to the Tree of Life.” The very single thing that Eve wanted, and Adam wanted has been withheld for six thousand years, and it’s now in sight at this hour to the believers like you and me.
And what does it say when you come to that Tree of Life, you have the entrance to the Holy City via, which is already explained, the one thousand year Millennium, one day.
My brother/sister, the day after tomorrow you go and enter the Holy City. Today, one thousand year Millennium, a further sanctification, a further tremendous period is waiting us. Now, that’s its results.
Now see what organization does. Let’s look at organization. They are in chapter 22:
(18) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Now listen! What is he talking about? “Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book.” So he’s telling you what comes out in Revelation 22:10, don’t you dare change it. Ha, here’s where you’re stuck, brother/sister. You’re not stuck for the whole Bible.
I don’t care if this bird that lives licentious over in Germany comes along and he said, “Well, you see, Brother Vayle, Brother Branham should have talked about Zechariah. And he should have talked of this. And he should have talked that.”
He forgot Brother Branham said, “Under the Feast of the Trumpets, I was going to preach the Trumpets, but God said, ‘Lay off, it’s not a thing to do with you. You’ll be gone. You don’t preach about those Trumpets and those Vials. Back off’.”
Now I want to ask you a question; what are you trying to believe outside of William Branham’s preaching? “Oh my dear Baptist friend said so and so.”
You’re dead; forget it. I just cut you off like that; I’m sorry but you asked for it, if you’re saying it. “Well, I got an opinion.” You’re dead! This message alone has life, eternal life, immortality. Do you understand what I’m reading?
(10) …Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book:
(18) For I testify [to] every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, [The Seven Seals and the Seven Thunders.]
Why did Brother Branham say, “Say what I say. Say what I say?” Because this is it! He never covered the whole Bible; why should he? You know something? That he gave us so much is so fantastic.
He gave it to peons like you and me who have an expansive, regenerated heart and brain to take these goodies. We have the insatiable appetite for the lovely mysteries.
And Brother Palberg is not psychedelic, is he? He knows what I’m talking about. I’m not going to tell you about it. If you can’t remember that sermon preached, somebody preached some time ago.
We don’t deal with those things. We deal with the realities and Brother Branham laid it down. And here’s what the people do. They don’t listen. So what happens? They add and they get the tribulation. No other generation can do it.
And those that take away have their names out of the Book of Life; it’s finished, finished. If it can be proven by some vindication this is the man that God entrusted to open the book. Well, you see, I’m sold on it. Whatever anybody else does is their business.
Now with this is mind we read again. The great antidote that Brother Branham brought us in Ephesians, the 2nd chapter, and again,
(01) And you who are dead in trespasses and sin;
You that in times past were just like the goats wandering around in your mess; you’re like the children of rebellion and disobedience. There wasn’t one sign or one clue about you according to nature that you were any different.
(04) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, [Jacob have I loved; Esau have I hated. When they were complaining he said, “This is real love.”]
(05) …hath quickened us together with Christ, [the baptism with the Holy Ghost and put us in the divine revelation in position. Quickened us with Christ],
(06) …raised us together…
(07) That in the ages to come… [not this age in which you and I were a debunker of the things of God, and full of the bunkum of the devil, not in this age, brother/sister, it’s very mild here] the ages to come shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Jesus [Christ].
Now these people that we’re talking about talk about the blood; the blood is not effective when you go against the Word. I’m sorry but that’s the truth. I never could figure why the Branhamites were always worried about the blood on or off the mercy seat.
I said, “What does it matter? In one place he said, ‘The blood fell upon the ground and went back to its element.’ What do I care if the blood has done its work?”
Brother Branham saw the blood in a vision as a circle around the earth. Then is the blood around the earth? What does it matter? The Holy Ghost came back; the life. What are all these speculations? They’re not worth a nickel.
We don’t dwell on speculations; there’s a scientific picture as Brother Branham said, “As it was when Moses went down to Egypt, God was with him and He appeared and that is God appeared in signs and wonders and not only that but,” he said, “He was literally seen upon Mount Sinai in a Pillar of Fire, so today and the camera took His picture.” I like it. I don’t know.
Listen! This is exemplified to us thoroughly in the book of Acts, the 20th chapter, and Paul here is going to lead the people. They’re weeping and sobbing, and amongst that elite beautiful crowd the false shepherds have come in, the phony elders, the sheep stealers, the wolves, the sheep killers, and so Paul says,
(26) …I [may] take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all… [the word ‘men’ is thrown in there; it shouldn’t be. It’s everybody.]
(27) For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
What’s the counsel of God in this hour? We’re reading it right here in this sermon: “Come out of her, my people.”
Get rid of your own thinking, what you’ve been taught; forget it. There’s been Word upon Word added, Word upon Word taken, misinterpretation, everything; we’ve had it. That was part of our nature in the church system.
We’re in the Bride system. He said, “I no longer call you ‘church’; you’re not church. I no longer call you ‘saint’. You’re not saints. You’re Bride.”
What does it matter whether you used to work as a chamber maid, or you’re the chief stewardess up there in one of the fancy motels, or you ran a great big department store or something?
What does it matter when you marry the nice guy that’s got all the money, the personality, the great Lover of our soul? What do you care what you are? It’s what you is, baby.
It’s what you is, through Him, and in His glory we’ll shine. I shall be like Him, wondrously like Him, Jesus my Savior divine. That’s what we’re talking about. We don’t have any hope in ourselves. Forget it. Phooey. Sheee.
Now he said,
(27) …I have not shunned to declare… the counsel of God. [Brother Branham did the same thing.]
(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
(29) For this [I know], after my departing [this Eden, Eve will be attacked by] grievous wolves… not sparing the flock.
They already came in. You know something? I want you to sit and think this morning how dirty, rotten, filthy the devil is, to give him his dues; lousy scum.
There’s not enough morals left in this world to really hit you with this but how would you like your daughter impregnated by filth? I’m afraid our daughters are looking for it. That’s why I can’t talk too much; they don’t know what I’m talking about. We got so used to filth; there’s nothing left.
There’s no comparison, hardly, yet Brother Branham did say, “It takes a dirty woman, a rotten woman, a foul woman to make a real woman shine. So bless God, there’s a small Bride somewhere that shines out amongst all these filthy prostitutes in the world.”
But how would you like it? That’s what Satan did. Then how can you do anything but hate him, and despise him, and what he’s done to the noble creatures that God put on this land.
I already read you Luke 1:17. They were ignorant of the Word of God, that’s exactly why God sent John the Baptist to forerun Jesus Christ. In plain English, nobody needs to forerun God.
Why did He send him? To catch the attention, to know who was coming, to start the ball rolling for the elect: How many listened, and when he came who listened?
Hardly anybody, but he came to bring the disobedient to the wisdom of the Lord which disobedience is not necessarily, an act which is against a commandment that the person knew but it means ignorance: it’s like a sign somebody waves and the guy, “Oh, I thought he meant me to move on.” So the guy goes down the road and falls into a ditch.
“Why, hey, I’m sorry. I wasn’t signaling for you to go on. I was signaling for you to slow down.” “Oh boy, I got my signals mixed.”
That’s why Brother Branham came. That’s why John came. To make sure you got your signals and your sign exactly right by the grace of God. This is also Malachi 4.
Malachi 4: and it says over here,
(05) Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: [which is the burning up of everybody at the end of the three and a half years]
(06) And he shall turn the… [hearts] of the children [back] to the fathers, [because John the Baptist did the first part of verse 6, and so therefore, it will not be repeated.]
And that’s what Paul said. “Though you got a thousand instructors, you got one father in the gospel.”
And Brother Branham came right on his heels as the father, and he took his own wife, he said, “She is my wife but she is my daughter in the gospel.” He let them know exactly that he was the father.
I will never forget the perfect picture, old Brother Wright, he was frail and when I saw him, I thought, “Oh God, don’t let that happen to me.” He’d sit out in his car with the windows rolled up and everybody else enjoying the crisp air out there, and he’d sit in there to get the sunshine and try to get warm.
And I remember, he stood before Brother Branham that day, his hair kind of white and fuzzy and sticking out there and him so frail, beautiful looking man fading away and Brother Branham stood there, and God have pity but William Branham looked just like his father, and the son standing there. And he looked up with that expression on his face like “My father, my father,” looking there.
Oh, listen, brother/sister, I want to tell you it’s turning the hearts of the children back to the father because William Branham is identical to the Apostle Paul.
He is the Omega of the Alpha with the vindication. That’s in… you can find that in the 15th chapter of the Book of Romans, in one place where he said, “In Jerusalem to Illyricum and all around about” he said, “it’s manifested, I stand vindicated.”
He said, “You’re not standing… on something that somebody just made up.”
He said, “I’ve proved it.”
And the rest of the people said, “Ah, ha, ha.” Maybe, maybe, what? Ten, fifteen million people said, “Ha, ha, ha.” Five billion people say, “Ha, ha, ha.”
See, vindication to them is no vindication because they got a mindset by the devil. If a child, originally a child of obedience, a true child, can become fooled and disobedient, what about a child of disobedience? There’s no hope, brother/sister.
This is also is 1 Corinthians, the 4th chapter, and it’s verses 14-16. And it says here, I’ve read it.
(14) I write not these things to shame you,… as my beloved sons I warn you. [Oh, I like that. That is so perfect.]
(15) For though [you] have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet… ye [have] not many fathers: for in Jesus [Christ] I have begotten you through the gospel.
(16) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.
Now that’s what Paul said here. He said, [Brother Vayle Paraphrases verses 9 to 13]
“They’re trying to get you from me because I don’t have any glamour.” Listen to his glamour.
“Us apostles,” he said, “are sent as fools for Christ sake, but you are wise in Christ.”
He said, “We’re weak but you’re strong. You’re honorable; we’re despised, even in this present hour we hunger and thirst, we’re naked, we’re buffeted, we’ve got no certain dwelling place, we labor, work with our own hands, we’re reviled but we bless, persecuted, we suffer, we’re defamed, we entreat, we’re made the filth of the world, the off scouring.”
“Oh,” they said, “that’s right, Paul. I couldn’t attend your church; you’re too much of a gutter-bum. Why the Vatican cannot even be numbered in dollars; the beautiful churches. Who would want to be with you jerks?
Now you Branhamites, you are stupid, stupid, stupid. The man that you called a great man was an ignorant jerk. Why we know his friends who positively will tell you that he followed a man named Saunders who was the originator of the sons of the prophets, and William Branham took their word, letter by letter and what he says to you is what they taught him. He’s a liar.”
I just ask one question. Did they have THUS SAITH THE LORD? They’re telling me that God is a liar. They’re telling me that God has no integrity.
Let me tell you something. Lee Vayle has no integrity, not a bit. I could just as soon see you die in your own blood as anybody else. That’s your tough luck. But I’ve got something to tell you. I believe the best I can in That.
So if you ever talked to William Branham, is the one I hope to talk to. The one that God answered back to is the one that I want to talk to. I haven’t got anything to give you; never have and never will. You don’t either.
You’re in the same lousy stinking boat that I am, in the respect of the fact we have nothing that we can produce at any time, anymore than anybody else can but this man did.
And while he was alive and many, several years afterward, there wasn’t one religious historian who did not admit that he had the greatest ministry since the time of the Lord Jesus Christ, but now it’s so convenient that he’s dead, to lie about him, and tell callous lies.
The same filthy bunch are lying about the God of this Bible. Do what you want about it, brother/sister, I’ve no time for that utter nonsense.
All right. Listen! 1 Corinthians, I said, 4, I read it. Having seen this and now understanding the organization is of the devil, we can start next Wednesday on page 35, paragraph 145, after we read Genesis 11:1-9 and 2 Thessalonians. So that’s it.
Never seem to get caught up but one day I hope to get “caught up” after the change sets in.
Let’s rise and be dismissed.
Lots of food out there, there’s enough meat to put you all in a beef garment, raise your cholesterol fifty points, give you indigestion the size of a baseball bat. I’m not telling you lies. It’s the truth, by the time you eat the buns you’ll feel sleepy.
Heavenly Father, we love the people here, we love Your Word Lord, we love to fellowship with them around the Word, around the table of food, spiritual, physical, whatever, to see their faces Lord, and know that the registering of the Word is what is important with them as well with us, only praying, oh God release that life even as the prophet says You will in this same sermon as we get down the road a little bit.
We’re looking only for it Lord, in the meantime may we not take it to the place where we lose the sense of the great sobriety and the great strength of It Lord, coming more and more into that image, as Jesus was, and Paul was, and William Branham with the faces set as flint to go right down that road no matter what it takes.
Like Daniel, who could not turn aside. Lord God we know that You are the same God, we believe You are without a doubt because You answered back to this man here and I know Lord, that You are a God of integrity and I stand here before the people praying to It and acknowledging It.
I do not believe for one minute that You’d allow anybody to answer back in Your name according to this Word, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I do not believe it could be possible because You are a God of integrity.
You Yourself said, “I am the Way, the Truth and Life,” and You said, Your children were those of obedience, they’re of the same way, they’re of the same seed. There cannot then Lord, be anything but what the prophet said, “There’s a Bride out there somewhere. And if we’re not Bride by the grace of God we’ll not stand in her way.”
We feel that way this morning Lord, we just give You the honor and give You the glory, give to Your praise and credit that You are true Lord, every Word we have of ourselves is a lie, everything we do of ourselves is dishonorable Lord, we are by nature those children of wrath, like the children of disobedience.
But Lord, by Your grace, O God, we can stand with David in our extremity, our extreme sense of dishonoring You and the extreme sense of ourselves Lord, what we are by ourselves, even though we are children, we cry to You, O God, put a new spirit within us, change us completely Lord, from center to circumference, until it may be known that we are those who are with You in this journey of life.
Heal the sick amongst us, we pray Lord, let there not be one feeble one amongst us. Brother Branham said that, I say it too. Lord God, as he was sent to heal your children with that message of healing, by a gift of healing Lord, we don’t have the gift of healing with us, amongst us, but we have the message of healing Lord, let that message of healing heal the people Father, let them have a strength from within they never knew, coming out Lord, in the flesh even as one day the life will manifest in our flesh if we be those true Bride people there’ll be a change Lord, a glorification.
Then Lord, there will not be any gravity that can hold us, there will not be any bounds that can hold us, there’ll be nothing Lord. We’ll be one in that great eternal Spirit with You to be with ever Lord, whatever You want, that’s what we’ll want as never before, and then Lord, we’ll see those things that we haven’t seen before.
Bless Your people today Lord, may it be from this moment on a constant source of power and blessing. Lead, guide and direct in every facet and factor. We’ll give You the glory in the Name of Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.
‘Take the Name of Jesus with you.’