Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father, we’re very grateful to be in this place that You’ve given us to worship You Lord. The building itself Lord, is nothing but, we know Your presence is here even as Christ himself said, “Which is greater the sacrifice or the altar?”
And so Lord, we praise You tonight, that we have You our living God, in our midst literally, not figuratively and absolutely the life within us we appreciate it so much.
We’re glad Lord at this time, this time that Brother Branham spoke of this great battle raging, and yet Lord, we know that at this point it seems it’s ground down to a standstill, like in the time when Israel stood confronted by the Philistines and there stood that giant… could be representing the devil even Goliath.
Then came David Lord, Your servant with Your thoughts and Your power. Who took a little stone and slung it, even reminds us Father the Scripture that says, “The casting of lot is in the hand of man but the disposition is in the hand of God.”
And we know Lord You directed that stone right at that man, between his eyes, or the temple Father where it would be absolute destruction causing that mind to completely blank out.
Lord, we’re looking tonight for help from You, oh God, where the Philistine mind that we’ve been endowed with in this world, in this last terrible generation that’s put You out entirely, will by the Word of God be smitten to such an extent that it knows nothing, it’s been completely blacked out Lord, of the things of this world of this life and taken on a life of God by the Word of the living God.
Help us to this end tonight Lord, may we study with renewed faith and understanding. And may we receive something tonight that really is helpful to us oh God.
Something Lord, that we receive Father, and thankfully we believe it is the right soil with the sunshine and the rain, that You’ve given is going to bring forth out through those very channels that spell destruction as they receive from the world, will bring forth immortality as it receives from You.
Help us tonight, therefore Father, because we know time is closing off, the days are serious, in Jesus Name we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
We’re looking at The Greatest Battle Ever Fought number 6. Now broadly speaking all action and reaction comes by way of the mind. Our conscious motor actions are rooted in the mind and our unconscious, or unpremeditated or so-called involuntary actions also come by way of the mind.
And you understand of course that we voluntarily may want to go and pick up a knife or a fork, but when we put our hand on a hot stove, it’s what is called an involuntary action.
In other words, you don’t have to think and say my hand is on a hot stove, I’ll pull it back. Instantly the sensation goes to the brain and the brain signals and the hand comes back.
So, we find broadly speaking then, all actions which are straightforward actions and all reactions, and I suppose you might say all responses come by way of the mind.
So that our conscious motor actions are rooted in the mind and our unconscious actions also. The unpremeditated, the involuntary come by way of the mind. Now this is fine and intended by God to be so, because it is so.
You know God… man was not made by the devil; unfortunately the devil took over to do some fashioning. But the making is of God. So this is intended as God isn’t as very fine and wonderful. However, since the state of the mind predetermines voluntary action or behavior, a moral issue is now raised.
Is man capable of himself to determine by means of his human endowments what is morally or righteously correct, and then act in harmony with that correct decision? Because everything comes from the mind… is it possible that the mind is truly an organ of moral decision and implication? That is, is the mind in itself.
Now it does enter into that field. Many things enter into many fields, but they’re not thoroughly qualified for it. So, man is made a certain way and the question that arises, is man capable of himself to determine? Now you will notice the issue is by himself, or of himself.
To determine by means of his human endowments which we said are good because God made everything good. When man was made He said, “It’s good, good, good, it’s the best of the works.” Right? Certainly.
It wouldn’t of been the best if He had not put him over all the works of His hands. But seeing He put him over all the works of His hands… actually He made him a straw boss.
Adam thought he was a boss, because Eve got him talked into it. Ah, that was clever, I hope you caught it. You know what a straw boss is along side of the boss? He’s kind of a flunky… really what he is. It’s really almost a flunky in the sight of a true boss. All right.
Here is a man capable of himself to determine by means of his human endowments, or is there a predetermining factor in man because of these endowments, which God made and they are very good to understand, to know and decide what is morally or righteously correct, and then act in harmony with the correct decision? The answer is, no.
And the reason is simple; he was not made that way by God in the beginning. The proof of this is Adam and Eve; God’s original human beings.
In the Garden of Eden they were given the Word of God. That Word and that alone, received by their minds and contained in their minds as the correct basis for a correct life, was not a product or any process of themselves. And it alone kept them righteous before God.
They were receptacles, well-endowed, well-endowed receptacles… but that’s it. But, as soon as Eve lead by reasons, and she was lead by a reason apart from the Word of God, she fell. True moral decision did not lie in her, except as she took the Word.
The earthen vessel on its own does not contain a righteous judgment. The earthen vessel can be the enemy of righteousness and many times actually is, in fact most of the time is.
The conscience can accuse or excuse, but it is no source of moral dependability. Because that’s the best it does, is either excuse or accuse. Paul says so.
Only the Word of God is able to do that and we are in a battle continuously to believe that Word of God.
So, we are going to start at the page 21 again, at the top where I got two sentences done last time in an hour and a half. We will do better tonight… believe me, we may.
[21-1] [Notice,] The battle raged when Eve opened up her mind to listen to her reasonings.
The word ‘raged’, is very significant because rage is bad. Rage usually shows incapability of really dealing with something. Like the old saying is, “Whom the gods would destroy they would first make angry.”
And the Bible is very much against wrath, “Let not the sun go down upon thy wrath.” Although this is not wrath, this is raging and raging is seething. And I like the terminology here because it’s actually what we go through.
We don’t go through this eeny-meeny-miny-mo bit. Or, I’ll take the Word of God and try to steep it in spiritual input and see if that Word will come forth as it should come forth as God said. Now that’s very nice and maybe we do it to a degree.
But actually, it is a rage and the battle raged in Eve, because she knew better. She knew it from nature, she knew it from her husband, she knew from God, she knew from everything.
That this Word was not some superficial fallacious Word, or let’s not go that direction superficial and fallacious. Let us say that this Word was not something so usual, so common, so blasé, so little to be looked at and exalted, because she knew that God had done it all.
There was no doubt that fresh from the hand of God, she understood creation intimately and she knew God had done it. And she knew that the Word had done it.
And I hope your thinking what I’m thinking. Now in this last day when the Word of God never came forth lightly, never came forth in such a way that it was a mere little thing that God did, but it stirred up a rage and a battle in people’s hearts.
And that rage of course can go two ways. It can go number one… raging against Almighty God, and raging against the prophet and raging against the Word, which they’re now beginning to do, because they hate us very thoroughly in what we preach.
We are now one of the A1 cults, because we have volumes of literature out, they can’t stand the 80,000 per week going out; they cannot stand the sermons, they cannot stand this, and they’ll soon be militating against us. And don’t think they won’t.
A lot if this is caused by foolishness on the part of preachers and a lot of it is not. And a lot of it on foolish people who believe that Brother Branham was God and so on.
So this word here Brother Branham says a rage. “The battle raged when Eve opened up her mind to listen to her reasoning’s.”
In other words, the Word of God as a sword not only suggest, but it actually predicates a fight. There’s a battle going on and as the Bible said, “Cursed is the man whose sword does not draw blood.”
I would say this Word of God would be cursed of God, if it didn’t draw your blood. Now people don’t like that, but it’s the truth, they can’t give up their old ideas and old frenzies.
So the battle raged in her reasoning. Let’s take a look at her reasoning. Her, not his, Satan’s reasoning. He appealed by speech to her mind. In other words, he gave her his thoughts to ponder.
It was she who received his thoughts on the subject and she reasoned it to a conclusion other than the Word’s conclusion. The two minds, Satan and Eve, against the mind of God produced Genesis the 3rd chapter,
(05) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
(06) And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, [Notice, he suggested this to her… he brought it to her as an axiom… as a statement. So the woman thought upon it, said] the tree was good for food, pleasant to the eyes, a tree to be desired and make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband… and he did eat [with her.]
In other words, the two minds against the mind of God produced as it says in Genesis 3:5 to 6, “A wisdom beyond God…” or guesswork. It was guesswork because she tried to second-guess God, and God cannot be second-guessed. Think of that for this hour.
[21-1] The channel… that’s the channel it came in… that’s the channel it ran down: her reasoning.
Her reasoning, her mental processes brought her to where she could compare the serpent’s knowledge of the subject, to the knowledge of God on the same subject and concluded she would benefit beyond what she was now benefitting, under the knowledge of God.
What a horrible thought she entertained, thus turning down immortality. You know that’s true? Now, you know your Bibles… you know that the Bible runs true, types, shadows, everything. That’s the danger today.
And today we have another opportunity at the Tree of Life, of immortality. Even as Israel had a chance for the king and the kingdom, if they would have listened to John the Baptist.
Will we now trade Revelation 3:17, “Increased in goods and have need of nothing however blind, wretched, miserable, naked, poor.” Will we trade, will we take this right here 17 for verse 18,
(18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; [and I’ll give you the eyes salve that you may anoint your eyes and be able to see.]
Are they trading that for what they could have in Revelation 22:10 the opening of the Seals?
(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Are they trading this all in for this hour for what is over here in 2 Thessalonians the 2nd chapter? Verse 9,
(09) …whose coming is after this… with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
They turned… they had no love for the truth. Their love went to what they had and that’s Pentecost right today. And every church is in her footsteps, her reasoning.
[21-1] She in her soul, reasoned… [in her soul.]
She settled her destiny in her soul. Now listen, in spite of what seemed to be… that’s set forth, so not poorly but… and not carelessly but with such little explanation such little fan fare, this would seem so mild, she made an irrevocable choice, which she later regretted, but could not get out of it. One word is what did it.
How like the rich young ruler who made his choice. Like Esau who made his choice. How like today in this hour of the White Throne setting of Hebrews 6: where you don’t have another chance; it’s all over. As in Hebrews [Revelation] 20:11-15, because that’s what it’s all about.
(11) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the heavens and earth fled away; and there was found no place for them.
(12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened, and another book was opened which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
(13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
(14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
(15) [You see the great book of redemption.] Whosoever was not found in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
That’s going on right in this very hour as Brother Branham brought us to it.
You say, “How do you know?” Because at the Great White Throne many will come in that day, and say, “Lord, Lord have we not prophesied in Thy Name and done wonderful works,” and they’re the false anointed ones at this very hour. Not any other hour.
In Hebrews 4:12-13, we find in him with whom we have to do, which according to Scripture is the Lord Jesus Christ by whom we’re judged. He has already judged the hearts of men in this hour through a prophet.
We see in Romans the 2nd chapter, these verses you’re familiar with or you can get them on your own here. I’m just barely tossing them at you going into them.
(11) For there is no respect of persons with God.
(12) For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
(13) For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
(14) For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
(15) Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts mean while accusing or excusing one another;
(16) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
Well what about according to the gospel of William Branham the Message, which is on now? White Throne, see? All right. Veiled by God’s Word, Adam and Eve stood until Satan disrobed them by his word.
Once they were not ashamed, now they are ashamed. But what about this hour? When the robes of God can be placed upon us inwardly according to 1 Corinthians 15, The inner garment the vesture and we’re vestured as the Bride.
And the church set in order according to 1 Corinthians 15, starting at the very Parousia of the Lord Jesus Christ. Knowing that John already spoke of this great incidence, perhaps this was written before the apocalypse I don’t know, but he said here in verse 28,
1 John 2:
(27) But the anointing which you have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
(28) And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his [Parousia.]
When He manifests’ Himself 100% in His own character and qualities. Proving categorically that He is the Christ coming with His prophet, is as ordained in Malachi and all through the Scripture.
He said, “At that time will you be ashamed.”
In other words, will you be found naked. See? In other words, this woman if you want to put it down in plain English, she found that what she had physically though endowed by God, did not substitute for the Word of God.
And nothing does and she found herself unclothed, she found herself ashamed and disrobed. Nothing could now avail for her and she was ashamed in her condition.
[21-1] She in her soul reasoned. Her eyes, with sight she saw the serpent. He was beautiful, handsome, far better than her own husband. In other words, he was more animalistic as women want men today. He was probably a fairer man than her husband, he looked like a great big masculine beast. [They call them Greek gods or the Adonis or the Venus you know.]
…Standing there how great he was and he was trying to tell her [explain to her seducing her mind] what a great thing it was. And the first thing she did, she opened up her mind. And when she did human reasoning caught it. [And the human reasoning] “Why wouldn’t that be a thrill!.”
Now she reasoned, she interpreted, she decided from her senses and from what he argued by reason of speech and her understanding. And thus, her senses and all these things that she had, as being allowed of God in her, which they were allowed of God, could bring her a favorable decision and her decision was wrong.
Because even though the tree looked beautiful, it was the wrong tree, because the same Holy Spirit that wrote Isaiah describes the two trees. The first tree, ‘Christ’… there was no beauty that anybody should want him, there was no comeliness, there was nothing that anybody would desire.
But you notice the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that Satan had fashioned, that Satan was, positively took her attention. And Eve today will once more have her attention taken by the denominational antichrist churches of Romans [Revelations.]
(06) And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
And the Kennedy’s and the Roman Catholics, and the Greek Orthodox and the bishops and the popes and the educated people of this world, know there is only one church that’s filled with the blood of the martyrs and that’s the Roman Catholic Church. And they still love her and they admire her and they think she’s beautiful. Exactly.
(07) And the angel said, [“What are you marveling at?” If it was Lee Vayle he would have said, “Have you got the brains of a louse that you can’t read history, except with ignorance bias?” And the same illegitimate people are running the government today that’s why America is down the tubes.] Why did you marvel? [Let me tell you] the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Oh she’s beautiful all right. The beautiful woman that’s going to rule America and destroy her. Don’t wonder, don’t wonder, they’re dead. They’re twice dead, plucked up by the roots. They’re waves on the putrid seashore, dashing out their shame as foam.
They have nothing to contribute but death and hell. That’s why I said what I said, before the service started, not knowing where it would come… why… where it would go.
For we had better as the prophet said, “Learn to love each other and pull all the more closely together.”
Reserve every energy, make your time table such, that your love of the saints and your fellowship with the saints would do something for you. I’m going to tell you folk, you don’t believe this. But I can come here so sick and stand here and feel so good, because there’s healing and the reconciliation in Christ.
Oh yeah. You say, “Wouldn’t that be thrilling.”
[21-2] That’s the thing (Satan) does to a woman today. [Likening woman to the church] Some woman with a lovely little husband finds some great big masculine man; this man will try to open up her reasonings.
This statement makes me smile, “Some women with a lovely little husband.” That reminds you of Brother Branham, a lovely little husband. He was like the farmer’s pig, Brother Branham was.
The farmer had a bucket, it was a whole bucket of milk and he gave the little pig a chance to drink, and the little pig drank the whole bucket of milk. And the farmer brought the pig in the bucket and he said, “He’s bigger inside than he is outside.”
Now, I don’t know if you catch how that’s done or not but it is the truth. I know enough about pigs. [inaudible] you caught that or not? Maybe he had the wrong kind of pigs. I had the right kind.
All right, this big handsome fellow with all the trappings comes and seduces her. Brother Branham said, “Remember that’s Satan; that’s the devil, or visa versa, man to woman, woman to man, either way…”
That’s how Satan does, he works through that reasoning. In other words, he works through the power of enticement, which lies within these spiritual faculties that qualify us as living people.
Now, that was the expression I wanted to get out and I thank the Lord I got the expression out… because when he says in here, “Work through the reasoning power, that’s conscience where something begins to move through.” The word ‘conscience’ does not satisfy me.
It actually to me, the word ‘consciousness’, is a far better word. I’m not critical of Brother Branham, but I happen to know that some of his words… you know, go a little different direction.
But we know from the context that we’re looking at the truth here, because he elaborated, we showed you on the board, from the body to the spirit and what lay in there, and what comes through those gates to the spirit, plus the ability that lies in the spirit, the mind, of reasoning, then speaking and differentiating to make an impact.
And the impact will cause the person to take a direction. I almost used the word directionalize. I’m getting like the air base out there, they got all these terms haven’t they? Aren’t quite right but they are good enough.
All right. Now,
…but God’s Word must be given first place. Not the senses.
[21-3] [Okay. Let’s keep reading.] A man can’t even sin. Hallelujah. Here it is coming fresh. A man cannot sin until first he casts aside the Word of God. He can’t even sin that’s disbelieve until first he gets rid of the Word of God, the Presence of God; he cannot sin.
Or until he… I think it really, the punctuation should be, until first he gets rid of the Word of God, the Presence of God he cannot sin.
All right. Now, here, we want to just look at this first of all by starting with Ephesians the 5th chapter.
And we’ll see what we’ll pull out of this here, because you see what he’s doing here now, he’s talked about Eve, then he’s talked about the woman who types the church and what women are like fashioned by this reasoning effect that Satan has upon them and so on.
Man is the same way. Then he comes on down here and he shows what happened in the Garden, how that the guard was dropped and what can happen today. And so our thought here at this time, in Ephesians 5:21 is,
(21) Submitting ourselves to one another in the fear of God.
In other words, if everyone has the same fear of God there’s no problem with submission. But if you got people that have no fear of God they will rook you, they’ll crook you, they’ll con you, or they’ll do this and they’re that.
You see the church brother/sister, we’re calling for a cleanup in this church here, from the pulpit to the very end of the pews. We’re calling for a cleanup, to get our act together.
We’re just a hundred percent right. That’s why I feel the Lord’s given me this opportunity to be with you people here and off the road, which… this Thanksgiving meeting will be the last meeting, it’s… they’re all over. Any little thing will be in the local church.
Now he says here, concerning the woman, the church, that: “Christ is the head of the church. And he is the Savior of the body and the church is subject to Christ, because Christ loves the church and He loves the church to the extent that He wants to sanctify it by the washing of water by the Word.”
Now remember, He already loved it to the extent He gave His life for it. That’s the Blood shed. Now over here, he’s speaking of the washing of the water of the Word. He’s speaking now, of the Word doing a job beyond the Blood.
Now, that He might present it a glorious church to Himself not having any spot or wrinkle or any such thing that it might be holy without blemish.
Now remember, chapter 5, follows chapter 4, wherein, the God ordained ministry brings a church to a perfection, to a conclusion, which we are in now. 1 Corinthians 13:9-10 is this hour.
Now, what is happening, the church is getting what it says in the book of Revelation, “She has washed her robes.” And it’s not in the blood. It’s in the word. The life in the Word.
He’s going to present it at this hour not having a wrinkle, not even a spot, not a blemish. See? Now, why? Because we’re members of his body. How you going to have a dirty member in the Lord Jesus Christ? See?
The question arises with the Spirit of God, if you have the Spirit of Christ the question arises, did you make His Spirit dirty, or did you make your spirit like His? Because he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit and that’s ‘Pneuma’.
So, you’re not looking at something outside of yourself, you’re looking at something that’s done by God, you’re one spirit. And it says here, “You’re one flesh.” Now, for this cause, a man leaves father and mother, should be joined unto his wife and the two should be one flesh.
Now notice, it is the presentation to Him, we becoming one flesh and the washing of the water by the Word is a crux. The question comes, where are we going to get the Word? Good question.
“Well I’ll just read my Bible”
Hogwash! You ever heard such crud in all your life? Everybody reads his Bible and everybody is different. So who’s getting washed?
Now. “I speak by permission.” “For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and he shall be joined unto his wife and the two shall be one flesh, and this is a great mystery but I speak concerning Christ and the church.”
I simply, am at a loss over this Scripture and I don’t know where Brother Branham ever taught it. And I cannot be satisfied that this refers in the type to Jesus, as God said to Adam, for, “You are going to leave me for this woman.”
And he certainly did leave his father and mother, which was God, for this woman. Could it be that this types what is said in Philippians the 3rd [2nd] chapter?
(05) Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ [Jesus:]
(06) Who [thought it not be a prize to grasp and retain,]
(07) [But he made himself of no consequence, humbled himself, took upon himself the form of a man]
(08) …and became obedient unto death even the death of the cross.
Is that what it’s saying? Well, I don’t know. I don’t know that I believe that. Now, he is speaking of a great end-time mystery, where Paul wanted to present a faultless Bride.
For Paul to do that, he would be as he said, in the first age, “You have many teachers, but you’ve only got one father, have begotten you in the Gospel.”
Now, I’m really sticking my neck out, so don’t think this is ‘Thus Saith The Lord’. This I am using as illustration, because I cannot actually fathom this.
All right, Brother Branham had a dream, and in the dream there was a man with a Trinitarian-club, like a log that you would put an ax in, in two places and you’d make into a three-corner piece of wood.
And he was hitting this woman who was supposed to be his mother, but it wasn’t his mother. And the man doing it was his father, suppose to be, but it wasn’t his father.
Come to find out it was the Trinitarian-dogma striking down the church by the denomination organizers. You getting some light? So, Brother Branham left his father and his mother and he stood for the church like the Apostle Paul, to beget her again unto Christ.
Now, this is not Scripture I am quoting, I am using this as an illustration as to what has happened in our day, where William Branham, I believe is the Omega, as Paul was the Alpha, to have a perfect Bride under his ministry, which he would present to Christ.
Now remember brother/sister, this is already White Throne. Just a thought, just a thought. We could be further down the road than you think brother/sister, let me assure you those coming out of the grave… that’s simply incidental at this point, because whether they come out or not, we have the right to the Tree of Life, immortality.
Just stop and think a while. Oh I know your theology if you’ve inclined that way it’ll go back and say, “But Brother Vayle…” Well I understand goats do a lot of butting, but we are not in the goat business around here.
Unless per-chance you are all dressed in your Persian lamb coats. I understand the Persian lamb is not a lamb, it’s a goat, so just watch it. Turn over? Okay. [Brother Vayle refers to the tape.]
All right. Think we can go a little further? Let’s go to Psalm 119 now. Just a thought, very interesting though.
(11) Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee,
Now that’s what Brother Branham was telling us. So we’ll compare that to Matthew chapter 12. You’re not too shook up are you? I didn’t think you people get too shook up over what I say, you’re used to me by now… you think about these things, 34-35.
(34) O generation of vipers how can ye, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Notice, Eve first spoke out of her heart and she gave the Word of God she said the Lord has told us this. And he said, “Now just a minute, I got some thoughts on the subject.” So, she foolishly received his thoughts and then she start giving back his thoughts.
Now, that’s why there is such a horrible battle. We never had it like Eve, so good, so cushy, so comfy. Brother Branham said the truth, “We come into the world speaking lies.” What a mess.
(34) …out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
(35) A good man out of the good treasure[s] of the heart bringeth forth good things; and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. [Huh? Okay, keep that in mind.]
(19) For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: [Do you think that Eve had adultery in her heart when she first met this snake in the grass? No. The Word had fortified her, said, “Don’t you dare do a thing like that.”] Thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
(20) These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashed hands [they don’t mean a thing what-so-ever.]
All right. Thus, only the living Word can strengthen the seed or the life of zoe in us and kill all carnal applications of that same zoe. Yeah. Only the Word of God can do it. We must learn to feed on the Word of God and nothing else.
Now listen. Brother Branham said;
[21-3] A man can’t sin. Hallelujah. Here it is, this coming fresh. A man cannot sin until first, he casts aside the Word of God.
Now, we saw what it has done here where Jesus said, “Out of the hearts an evil man brings forth evil thoughts, evil things, then there will come evil actions.”
Okay. Let’s go right back in the beginning of Scripture and see that, brought to us in a second generation. It is not fair to go to the first generation. That is why God drops Adam and Eve.
After telling their story they’re no more than begetters. They are parents. They’re dropped like a hot potato. Why? It’s not fair to put them in the category we are in. No. So what happens,
(01) And Adam knew Eve his wife: and she conceived, and bare Cain and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.
(02) And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
(03) And in process of time it come to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.
(04) And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
(05) But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very [angry] and his countenance fell.
He was grouchy and you know, sullen and pouty… pouty little scum. That’s what these people are in these denominations, pouty little vermin… pout, pout, pout.
(06) And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? And why is thy countenance fallen? [What are you pouting for? Why are you so down in the dumps? What is the matter with you?]
(07) If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? And if you don’t do well, sin [offering] lieth at your door, [take the sin offering.] And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
He is telling him flat, “Thou has rightly offered, thou has not rightly divided therefore has thou not sin.” Now listen, let me go back here now to Matthew the 12th chapter again.
(33) Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
(34) O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, [Oh you generation of serpent seed, how can you being evil,] speak good things for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
(35) A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
And now with that quickly… all the way to the epistle of John. 1 John the 3rd chapter.
(12) Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, [He was a viper] and he slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him?
Because, out of his evil heart, fortified with an evil Word, his works were evil. He did an evil thing before God and he rose up and killed his brother and that is exactly what it is going to be in the last day. It’s always been that way. Exterminate the people of God.
All right. He can’t even sin, that’s disbelieve. Isn’t that nice? He can’t disbelieve. No way. He’s got the Word of God. Until he gets rid of the Word of God and the Presence of God, he cannot sin.
Let’s go to,
(36) If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
(37) I know that you are are Abraham’s seed; but you seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
(38) I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and you do that which you have seen with your father. [How come? Because it’s in their heart. What’s in their heart? Wrong Word.]
(39) They answered and said Abraham is our father. Jesus said unto them, If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham.
(40) But now you seek to kill me, a man that told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
(41) You do the deeds of your father. They said to him, we be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
See, they knew serpent seed. Notice, they didn’t say, “We’re Adam’s children.” Haw, haw. Hogwash! They wouldn’t claim Adam on a bet, they knew they went back. They claimed Abraham because there, was the righteous one.
There, was the man of glory that came out of what Adam put him into, and look how he stood with God. Stood there as a sign of immortality and the bringing of the Son in flesh to the earth, the promise seed.
Just like in this hour. Oh, they wouldn’t link up with Adam. Phtt… forget it. “We’re not born of fornication, they said, we are not serpent seed.”
(42) Jesus said If God were your father you would love me; for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
(43) Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. [There was no understanding.]
(44) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. [You show me where Satan ever killed anything, he never did. Cain did the first killing then Judas was responsible.] When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Who was the first fat headed liar? Cain. Adam didn’t lie and Eve didn’t lie. They just tried to pass the buck. But Cain lied.
“Where is your brother?”
“How do I know.”
See? He’s a liar.
(45) Because I tell you the truth, you believe me not. [Now, how can they believe? There is nothing in there to believe.]
(46) Which of you convinceth me of sin? [Finds me wrong in one Word.] And if I say the truth, why do you not believe me?
In other words, Brother Branham said, “Where have I failed to be the Son of God? Where have I failed to fulfill one Word which is the real thing?”
(47) He that is of God heareth God’s words: you therefore hear them not because you’re not of God.
Now, that’s absolutely the truth. Can there be then as many as twenty million people that believe the Word of God and going to go in the Rapture? Hogwash!!! You talk about insufferable arrogance and lying in the teeth of the Word of God.
Because it say’s, “There’s, going to be like the days of Noah.” Eight people founded and they were a family. The family of God alone makes it and they are small in number.
He said, “You and your brother…” Jesus said… Brother Jesus, “That’s exactly right,” said of these hypocrites. Why he said, “You’re not of God.”
(48) They answered and said, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan and hast a devil?
Said, “Well Brother Branham, yeah he’s humble”.
I heard a guy on a tape the other day, he said, “That Brother Branham talked about his poor, poor condition in order to salve the people up, and get them in.”
And I thought, “My God, you poor fool you, Jesus Christ was born on a pile of manure and he capitalized on it.”
Ohhh… White Throne Halleluiah!!!
You say, “Brother Vayle, you’re vindictive.”
No I’m not! I want to stand vindicated. Nothing vindictive. If you think I’m vindictive and that I want to burn in the fire and I’d sooner somebody else burn than me? You got another thought coming.
“Make your calling and election sure,” brother/sister. Not some fatheaded doctrine. Brother Branham speaks of love in this, [Brother Vayle taps several times] before we go through, let’s find out. I’ve not been off the subject of love.
(48) …oh you’re a Samaritan you got a devil.
(49) Jesus said, I don’t have a devil; but I honor my Father, and you do dishonour me.
(50) And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
(51) Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
Never see the lake of fire. Never see it. There is a people right today who keep the Word, who will not even see physical death.
All right. Let’s go to the next chapter, just drop there and go to the next chapter. Chapter 9. There was a man born blind. This man was born blind, in order the works of God may be in their true character, manifested.
God being a healer it was necessary to predestinate a man to be born blind to show that God was an absolute healer. And he said, “Why, he said, there’s has never been a man that was born blind ever healed yet.”
He said, “That’s true and you’re the first one.” Proving God, see, showing the things of Almighty God, right in there.
All right. And going on… the fact of the matter is you can go through this whole thing yourself, because I won’t have time to read it tonight.
The idea is there, that they challenged this fellow and the fellow said, “Hey”, he said, “You’re asking me when you ought to know the answer by now. All I know is somebody opened my eyes.”
“Well who do you think he is?”
He said, “How do I know? But he has got to be at least a prophet.”
And they said, “Aw shut up, you don’t know anybody.” You’re born in sin altogether.”
The big sneer. You know Pentecost had the big sneer. Now they got the big sneer on us. Who has got the big sneer altogether brother/sister?
God who laughs in derision. There is the big one, with the big sneer. It’s not smart to be sneering off at God and smarting off at God brother/sister, let me tell you that. It’s not smart to turn down His servants, people just think it is.
All right. He said, “First you get rid of the Word of God, the Presence of God then you can sin.” In other words, to shut out God you shut Him out by shutting out the Word, that’s exactly. Okay. Keep reading;
[21-4] Eve could not sin, until she laid aside God’s Word, opening up her channel of reasons to her soul and she begin to reason thus, “Why certainly, my husband’s never told me these things, but I believe you… He told me I shouldn’t do this, but you know, you make it so real; it’s so plain. I believe it would be wonderful, because you’re making it so plain.”
Now, he’s talking about a woman running off on the husband, but you can just hear the boys and girls mulling this over in their mind and their parents have taught them… illicit sex is absolutely not of God.
You know, this church in some spots is pretty dense and dumb. Any young person thinks you can run around and have sexual affairs and not pick up the AIDS… let me tell you something, you’re going to have AIDS and we won’t even bother praying for you.
We will pray for your soul, but I can’t pray for your body. Because, I believe AIDS is incurable and it’s a curse of God in this hour. And there are diseases that God will not take off. Because, absolutely He can’t take them off.
Now there could be genuine true repentance that may be a possibility, I’m not going to flout God… flouting in God’s face that can’t be backed up by His Word. But I will tell you, I wouldn’t bank on it if I were you, if you are fooling around.
You say, “Brother Vayle, I, I don’t”… I’m going to tell you something, the preachers are fooling around. And there are other preachers who are brutalizers.
So, let’s not have any hogwash come in this pulpit, as though preachers can’t get mixed up in sexual sins and brutalize the people, and the people get as screwy as the preacher. Let me tell you something… the spirit of the preacher gets on the people.
I congratulate myself day and night, that my spirit cannot be half bad because you folks are so lovely. Maybe a bunch of lousy hypocrites… if you are… just be hypocritical. I love you for it, God bless you. At least I get some consolation somewhere. It’s the truth.
[21-4] Eve could not sin, until she laid aside God’s Word, opening up the channel of reasoning to her soul and she reasoned thus [and she begin to reason… that did it. See?]
It really marred things terribly. See? Now, let’s take this for this hour. Now see, let’s go [over] what she said again.
[21-3] Why certainly, my husband’s never told me these things, but I believe you… he told me that I shouldn’t do this, but you know, you make it so real; it’s so plain. I believe it would be wonderful, because you’re making it so plain.
Now, what we’re looking at here, is the fact, that this one here obscured absolutely, categorically, God and His Word in God and His Word’s presentation in the Garden of Eden. Obscured, obfuscated. Challenged it and fooled the woman. Right? Right.
Matthew 25: It’s so nice to just be at ease in these meetings and don’t have to work ourselves too hard.
(01) Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. [Now this is a time of going forth to meet him.]
(02) And five of them were wise, and five foolish.
(03) And they that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
(04) But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
(05) While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. [That’s through the seven church ages.]
(06) And at midnight there was a cry made, [And remember the token comes at night] Behold, the bridegroom [doesn’t say cometh] Behold, the bridegroom.
This is the real Parousia. People are going through the ages to meet Him. They’re looking for the Appearing even though they don’t know it as it should be known but cannot be known, because it’s a mystery under the Seals.
But they know something’s there and for over a 100 years… as far as I know it’s over a 100 years… well over. They have known that 1 Thessalonians 4:16 is the Appearing.
Now, they’ve been coming out of the world… Babylon, systems, everything, on their way to the Bridegroom. And it’s the Presence; the Parousia. Because it’s not coming, said, “Behold Him, He’s here.”
Suddenly in the Appearing that they know is 100% secret. They have condemned their selves by preaching it. The secret Appearing, but they think it is the Rapture and they are not true. They got fooled on it.
Now suddenly, He’s here. They’re on their way, “Behold Him.” Apocalypses. The unveiling, the revelation. There He is, right there, it’s right there. [Brother Vayle points to the picture of the Pillar of Fire] People didn’t know that.
Now, “Behold Him, come and meet Him, get to know Him.”
(07) …the virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. [That’s this taking, assessment, coming out of denomination.]
(08) The foolish said [unto the wise,] Give us of your oil; the oil for our lamps have gone out.
(09) The wise said not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
(10) And while they went to buy the bridegroom came;
Now, look at the very funny language here. Here He is, “Behold Him.” There’s no way that they could conceive that, that was the Appearing, the literal Presence.
The literacy of what it says in 1 John the 3rd chapter, which they quote day and night and God gave me this… revealed this to me many years ago as I was preaching. I didn’t even know It was going to come.
Suddenly it struck my mind, said, “Hey, they’ve got this reversed.”
Now, chapter 3:
(01) Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
(02) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: But we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; because [in the appearing we’re are going to see Him as He is which is the Parousia and the Phaneroo.]
Because, this is the Phaneroo and the word appears two times. God indisputably recognized in His Appearing. He’s appearing, come and meet Him. They had nothing by the Scribes and the Pharisees. They turned it down.
Now what happens at the turn down? They go to Pentecost… talk in tongues, everything else. Because remember, this only started when Brother Branham came on the scene. It is only after 1946, when the Angel appeared.
Remember brother/sister, the history has only come into real authenticity not in 1933, although that started it, but in 1946. So from 1987 which is now, from 1933 is 54 years, and from 1946, you got a matter of about 41 years. Now that’s Appearing.
They are out there in that period of time, hob knobbing with Pentecost. White Throne… “I don’t know you. I don’t care if you spoke in tongues, you got this and that and you done the other thing.”
All right now look it, it says here,
(11) Afterward they came saying Lord, Lord open to us, [master, master]
(12) And he said [I used to know you as my wife but I don’t know you as my wife any longer.]
Why? Because they turned down God’s manifestation of the truth. What’s a manifestation of the truth? God Almighty Himself, vindicating what He’s about to give in that hour. They turned it down, see?
Now, with that we read Matthew 19:1-9, and that’s where Brother Branham took the marriage and divorce text.
(03) And the Pharisees came tempting him, saying, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
They knew better than that. The (Sohello ?) will teach that you see. Maimonides I think was the other theologian I’m not sure. He was conservative, but I don’t know that sounds.. that’s a Greek name and I don’t know but (Sohello ?) is that a Hebrew name?
(04) And he answered and said have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
(05) And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
(06) Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. Whatever therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
(07) They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
(08) He said unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts [ Moses] suffered you to put away your wives: but it was not so from the beginning.
(09) And I say, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marries her which is put away doth commit adultery.
Now you will notice in this case her, this woman in Matthew 25 is in adultery, exactly as Paul said. And what was the adultery? The adultery was 2 Corinthians the 11th chapter.
And never forget this please, because this is the Word of God and this is what counts. Nothing else will count. So fill your mind with what this is. A lot of people don’t. I don’t understand that because this is the truth
Now, verse 2.
(02) …I am jealous over you with godly jealousy:
That’s the husband. That’s why I said over there in… “This cause a man leave father and mother,”… I put that in a type to Brother Branham. To bring the church to the place where they’ll be one in the spirit and the Word with Christ.
Because, Brother Branham was God to the people, only in so far, as God used him in that position, because God had to have a mouth piece. So put it this way then, Brother Branham was the mouth of God. That’s all.
(02) …for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
(03) But I fear [Now watch] lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
So what is the crux of this thing? What is the gist, the thrust? Wrong Word destroys the whole batch. She’s gone. Off the Word, is no longer a virgin. Off the Word is fornication. Off the Word is adultery.
(04) For he that cometh [the seducer] preaches another Jesus, [one of three] whom we have not preached, another spirit, [that’s wrong] another gospel,
That is where the fornication came in. And that is where the divorce came in. She hasn’t got a prayer. Now, what’s going to happen to this one?
Now, if she’s foolish virgin which she is, she’s not going to go to the lake of fire… but she is going to be locked out of the wedding supper and she will come up as those outside in the other area. Now, that’s what you’re looking at here.
All right. Let’s read further.
[21-5] Now See? There was the first battle. And through that battle has come every other war and every bloodshed that ever came… it was caused right there at Eden.
That’s the Alpha. What is in the Omega? Armageddon. The wind up, where God has all of His enemies against Him, all of those that are wrong. And they are wrong, all except the Bride and the foolish virgin she’s been killed already.
Out of the way, far as I know that’s the Scripture on it, that Brother Branham taught. All right. “She disbelieved God’s Word.”
The first battle was back there, started in Eden. She disbelieved God’s Word. That’s where all these wars and things come from. Now, what is it that James says? In the 3rd chapter of the Book of James, we find him talking on this subject here I think it is 15. Yeah, this here part.
(15) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
(16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
(17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle,… easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruit, without, partiality, and without hypocrisy.
Now, all of this fruit comes from the Word of God. So therefore our hope to stop all wars within ourselves as individuals, fussing and fuming within our capacity, to fuss and fume within ourselves.
As David said, “Oh soul why art thou disquieted within me” where our minds bother us. There is only one hope and that’s the engrafted Word of God, mechanically perfect in our minds that we receive, going down into our hearts and moved upon the life that took them there, superceding our life. It’s no other hope.
(18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace for them that make peace.
Now, let’s read on,
(01) From whence come wars and fightings among you? [Don’t they come from you using your senses, your conscience and all these things…these inlets] that bring war in your members.
(02) You lust [within yourself and you don’t have… you’re anxious you want things… you go like Cain] and you kill… desire to have and cannot obtain: fight and war, yet you have not because you ask not.
(03) Ye ask [not] and receive not, because you ask amiss, that you might consume it upon your lusts.
In other words, you’d be stronger than ever in you as a person, without the jurisdiction of the Word being recognized. In other words, you want more, to be more of what you are having been born in that category. And there is nothing wrong with being born in that category. It’s what you do with it.
(04) Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is [the enemy] of God?
Paul said, “Be not fashioned after this world but be you conformed, transfigured by the renewing of your mind.” Satan fashioning the church by appealing to her mind. Giving in to all of her lust.
Sure, oh how they fight, short, long hair even. Laugh at it, big sneer, big laugh. Oh they know Branhamites believe in long hair. They believe in serpent seed all these… oh that’s worth a big laugh. Let’s find out who is going to laugh shortly.
Let me tell you brother/sister, we may be laughing on the other side of our face too if we’re wrong. See, they don’t understand that they’re committed to a faith the same as we are.
But look at these guys that don’t like me to preach Parousia. I’m supposed to go to them and say, “Well now my dear brother, my dear sister,” mostly brethren, because they’re the jerks.
Sisters don’t have any voice these days much in the church anyway, they’re ‘non-compos-mentis’ or something according to the big shot brethren, here we go to the big brethren, and I’m supposed to say, “Oh dear brother, I lay down gladly my doctrine of the Presence of the Lord.”
No! Do you think I’m some kind of a jackass? What kind of a fool am I supposed to be? Why I’ve got a fight on my hands, I’m not going to shun the fight, and if you think I’m not going to fight you’re crazy. You can go to some other church.
Beat it now, because you’re wasting my time. Find yourself another man. I defend this pulpit here and I’m going to stand with it. And this is White Throne kiddo, I’m telling you flat, they don’t believe White Throne. I believe White Throne.
You say, “Brother Vayle you’re mighty cocky.”
No I’m not. I’m not cocky at all. I had a vindicated prophet. You do what you want.
You say, “Well I think that’s merely.”
Well very well that’s merely, go ahead, merely my brother, you’re merely Christians. I ain’t merely. At least by the grace of God I’m not. I’m not interested in that kind of hogwash. See. Sure.
Let’s go to Matthew, we’ll quit pretty quick now because time’s running out. Let’s look at the Scripture here, 28 beginning, well let’s take 25.
(25) At that time Jesus answered and said, Oh Father, Lord I thank thee, in heaven and earth, because thou has hid these things from the wise and prudent, and has revealed them unto babes.
Kids that don’t know any better just believe it. You know what Adam and Eve’s big trouble was? They were put in the Garden of Eden as adults, that ruined the whole thing. They thought they could think for themselves. Most Christians think they can think for themselves.
Well don’t try to coerce my mind, don’t try to take authority out. Wouldn’t it be really nice if God could take our minds over? But people fight it all the time, they don’t even know when it’s God.
(26) Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in your sight. [And it’s good if it’s good in His sight. Now,]
(27) All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Now, who is going to prove that? Some whippersnapper? I can’t prove that. And I’ve got more experience in some of these things than most people have. I can’t prove a single solitary thing. I’ve had visions and everything else.
Tons that were perfect and prophecies that were perfect, healings; everything else. Discernments by the hundreds, phtt. I got no more proof than a dead dog… in myself. But I got proof as a living lamb from a prophet.
(28) Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
How? “Taking my yoke upon you and learning of me.” Being one with me by a tie and there’s only one tie and that’s the Word.
You say, “Brother Vayle, it’s spirit.” I beg your pardon, it’s the Word. Because you got to hear the Word, before you will ever get the spirit. The Word.
(29) [Abide in me and even my Words abide in you]. I am meek and lowly in heart: [You will find rest unto your souls.]
Eve’s soul entered into a raging battle over the Word of God. The soul no longer rages and the mind is at peace providing that person will take as fully authentic, categorically as His ultimate, the Word of God as his decision. I could say a lot of things right here I don’t need to say.
Try to apply in your own lives where are you tonight? Where am I tonight? Where are a lot of relationships in the marriage? Where are your relationships with your fellow man out in the world? Where are your relationships to your job? Where are your relationships everywhere?
If you took the Word of God and I took the Word of God as the ultimatum there would be absolute peace in the home. Now, if you married couples, and I don’t think there’s hardly anybody here, but well some of you fuss a bit I know, but because you kind of enjoy it… that’s your nature, I do that a lot.
But my wife and I don’t fuss too much; she’s not the person to fuss at. So, that’s the picture right here. That’s your trouble, if the Word of God become the ultimate.
Now, the Word of God is an ultimatum. “Do… and you’ll die.” It’s an ultimatum. It’s an ultimate. Nothing is greater to achieve to. See? There she is, now he said it… Okay. Let’s read the last little bit here.
[21-6] And if one iota of God’s Word was disbelieve, and caused all this trouble, how are we going to get back, disbelieving the Word?
Now, I don’t know if I can put it any stronger but the fact of the matter is this, if one little word caused it all, if being off the Word caused it, then there’s no way to get to the Tree of Life without that Word being perfect revelation to us, period. Amen. Forever. That’s the answer. You can’t get back without that perfection coming. See?
You got to shut off all these other things, like conscience, [those things that involve you outside the Word of God and fight the Word of God.] “Cast down your reasonings.” We don’t reason at all, nothing at all. We just accept the Word upon the basis, “God said so” and it sets a stream between you and God.
Now, let’s look at this again.
And if one iota of God’s Word was disbelieved, and caused all this trouble, [and we know it did] how we going to get back, disbelieving the Word?
Well the book of Revelation chapter 22: says in verse 11 there, that there comes a time when,
(11) That which is filthy is filthy still: and that which is righteous is righteous still.
So, there has to be something happen according to the Word from what we know in the Garden of Eden. And 22 and 10 tells you that the book is opened and cannot be closed again. And it tells you also at that time you cannot add or take a word.
So you know 1 Corinthians 13: and 9, “Perfect has come.” And that’s what you’re looking at.
Now listen, Brother Branham here of course, when he said, “We accept the Word upon the basis God said so… which is, ‘Thus saith the Lord.’” He is talking about his own vindication, what he is looking at.
And, “Casting down reasonings, is what Paul said, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.” And the knowledge of God is the Word of God by revelation. Okay.
With this thought here… “How you going to get back disbelieving? You can’t do it.” Because, disbelieving is what causes separation. Now listen carefully, as I’m going to use a reverse illustration to get the picture.
With Eden in mind wherein Eve did no act… Eve did no act, but spiritually, inwardly, mentally, without a physical sign of any evidence, she disbelieved, which in itself believing and not believing, is an inner mental process we all only know.
Let me read that again. With Eden in mind, the Garden of Eden, where this happened… wherein Eve did no act but disbelieved which is a mental inner process… only later we see… did she act uncomely.
Now, the first thing is, she disbelieved through a mental process, then she acted and became an adulterous. With that in mind, we’re going to reverse the process and show how it works by reading Romans 4:1-8, and then continuing in the same chapter and applying it to ourselves.
(01) What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
(02) For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory: but not before God.
(03) For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
(04) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(05) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. [Now this is a mental process and no actions are involved. None at all. Now watch, none are involved.]
(06) Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without [any action.] [No] works.
(07) Saying Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven and whose sins are covered.
On the saying, God said it. Nothing else required. Ah ha, the mind stops right there though, and said, “But I think maybe something’s required.” You’re stupid idiots tonight and so am I.
God forgive us we’re simple as we’re jackasses we don’t qualify as sheep at all. Because we’re still arguing with God. You’re still looking at yourself. I’m looking at myself. We’re pondering our actions. What did I do? What did you do?
Listen, those actions may be reprehensible, but God doesn’t have one thing to do with your actions when it comes to faith and grace. That’s whether you’re acting like a son or not. Whether you have any grace, because if you got grace you won’t be doing the reprehensible things.
Now I read it to you. It says, “Abraham could have whereof to glory…” A fine, fine man, but don’t try it before God.
Now, he believed and it was counted to him for righteousness. His thinking was the right thinking and that made him right. Why? Because he had the right Word in his thinking concerning the subject.
And so when anybody has any thoughts on any subject and takes the Word of God he is absolutely infallible before God as long as you stick with it. Because the trial of your faith comes in there, but not with this here. This goes beyond the trial of your faith; this has nothing to do with the trial of your faith. This is God doing Himself.
(06) [David also said, Blessed is] the man to whom God imputes righteousness without works, [saying,]
(07) Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven and whose sins are covered.
“Blessed is the man…” Not concerning the man who didn’t sin, but the man who did sin, and God wouldn’t receive it as sin. Because it says, “Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.”
And Brother Branham called us blessed, because he said, “You didn’t even do it,” to this Bride. Now, how far have you gotten on that one?
Now, if you want to twist it like a certain preacher did to make a girl happy because she’s living with men… I got news for you, you ain’t born again kid, you haven’t taken the Word of God yet, because you’re still a cesspool. You need to be born again. The guy’s stupid. He knows the Bible but he doesn’t know it that well.
Now let’s keep reading, go to verse 13 now,
(13) For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. [Faith is righteous, anything else is not.]
(14) For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
Because who’s going to get it? By working for it. How you going to take over a city that God has made? The builder and maker is God, not made with hands. You say, “Oh God, I’m going to go in and take the city over.”
Like fun you are… phtt. You’re blasted out. You’re atomized. Wouldn’t bother chucking you into the lake of fire, just atomize you right there. You talk about people being stupid.
(15) Because the law works wrath: [The best you can do is a problem.] For where no law is there is no transgression.
(16) Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end that the promise might be sure to all the seed; [Tells you how to get it. You know how you get it? You don’t have a thing to do with it except to take it.] not to only those of the law, but to them also of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all.
(17) As it is written, [Now watch, Abraham here, with the faith processes, the mental process.] As written I have made thee a father of many nations, before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calls those things which be not as though they were.
(18) Who [when hope was gone, hope drawn in faith] that he [might] become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall be thy seed.
In other words, he simply believed and said what God said about him. That’s all he did. And when he got down to being a young man, a young woman, he went to the Philistines there, and there the king said, “Oh my I just got to have that woman.”
And Abraham knew she was so pretty when she was young and she got pretty, and young again, they are going to want her again, he said, “You tell everybody that you’re my sister because you’re my half sister.”
And he said, “Oh boy, just your sister… well I want her for my wife now.”
You talk about a man fizzling out like a two bit, two dollar Saturday night special. You know what God did?
He said, “Listen bird. You’re dead. You got a man’s wife.”
He said, “Well he lied.”
He said, “You shut your mouth, that’s my prophet.”
You say, “God couldn’t do that, because I wouldn’t.”
That’s exactly right. You wouldn’t, you lousy hypocrite. Only you’re not a hypocritical, you’re telling the truth. You’re a bunch of bums in your hearts tonight and you know it.
I know, I’m not mean to you, I’m just telling you, figuratively speaking; you know I’m telling you the truth. You and I haven’t come to the place of real grace yet. We don’t give God credit for that.
No, brother/sister, listen, I’m telling you the truth here tonight, that’s exactly what happened.
(19) And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead,
Notice, what was happening, as Brother Branham said, “It was received in… down into the soul and it came back through a channel.”
And those channels had… what’s that valve that won’t let water come back in? What do they call those valves? You know, you put them in a pipe, and the water can’t flow back? Huh? Check-valve. That’s the word, check-valve.
God gave you a check-valve in the Word of God, so the devil’s word cannot come now in that channel. And it looks out through the eyes and it says, “So what’s a body? God made them… hallelujah.”
Well you say, “What’s this business of starving?”
Look it, don’t you realize that God made squirrels for Brother Branham to have a decent meal. The guy love squirrels. I never was that hip on them. I admit the only squirrels I ever ate, was what they cooked… was his squirrels, they tasted good… but I still ain’t a squirrel eater.
Because they can be tough. He liked the little, yet tender ones. I’m with Brother Bill. And you know what? Brother Bill may come back and eat squirrels again, I don’t know, it’s possible. He said, “Jesus ate a fish sandwich.” Where did he get it?
Well you say, “Maybe he won’t feel like eating squirrels. Maybe God will give you a craving to feel like eating squirrels. Who told you what God is going to do in the millennium? That’s the least written about thing in the whole Bible.
There is more in my understanding on the New Jerusalem than there is on the millennium. Oh, it’s going to be good. It’s going to be all surprises…just can’t wait. No wonder they can’t wait to get down here to the millennium.
Say, “Man I wish I was there.” They’re wishing they were here. They’ve been there and want to come back. So why should we bother going there? I love it don’t you? It’s great. If you just get the… Oh, praise God… and this is good for our faith.
And Sarah… 100 years old he considered not Sarah, the deadness of her womb, he said, “So what… what’s a dead womb?” He said, “God makes new wombs.” He said, “Kid, we’re going back to being young again.”
(20) …staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God:
(21) And being fully persuaded…
Notice, a full persuasion. That’s the thing brother/sister, where we are at the ages and that’s where we got to come with these messages to a full persuasion.
Now by the grace of God we are there to a degree in certain areas. And I say this and I’m happy for this thought and we will close. I’m happy with this thought that we are in the position of knowing the perfect Word for the hour, from which everything must come.
So if we are here, we will come to the place where that Spirit of Christ is more and more in the church, that sweet spirit and everybody gets healed and we will all go home healed in a beautiful rapture and immortalized by the Glory of God. That’s it… all for tonight…
[Tapes recording ends]