Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father, we again want to express our regard, our admiration, yes, our love, also, for the knowledge of Your Presence Lord, which though we do not see with our eye, as Peter said, “Having not seen, we love.”
And that is true Lord, we love Your Word, we love Your Presence. In this particular way we love Lord, because we know it is according to the Word, according to truth that You have manifested Yourself, thereby, showing Your great concern and we are happy for it, we are glad for it, we appreciate it.
May we never deviate or change from the Word of life Lord, but rather as the prophet said, “Piling Word upon Word, come to a full infilling and baptism with the Holy Ghost, walking in the light Lord, having fellowship.”
Bless us in the study of Your Word Lord, this morning we pray, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
You may be seated.
Now, we’re on number 2 of Jezebel Religion according to Brother Branham’s sermon preached in Ohio, I suppose it’s Chautauqua, right around there in Hamilton. And last night we were looking at Elijah going down to Samaria where… which city pretty well had become the center of worship for the ten and a half northern tribes that had split from Judah, and were now under Jeroboam. And it had fallen into idolatry and was worshipping, particularly Baal.
Now, if you get a picture of Baal, it seems to be a burly man seated on some kind of a throne, not very prominent and he has kind of ram’s horns coming out of his head and he’s personified as both good and evil and he is the sun god. And, of course, you can understand why he’s good and evil, because the sun can bring forth nice gentle rays and bring up the flowers and the food and things, and also, it can get hotter and bring forth a desert and would give a lot of starvation and problems.
So he is like a… not Jannes and Jambres exactly, but one place looking in one face, looking out, but a two-natured individual and of course, they would have to then worship according to seasons and times and all those things which Paul, the apostle forbad.
Now, under Omri the ten and a half tribes regressed into terrible idolatry, but under Ahab it seemed to come to a head because he married Jezebel, the daughter of the high priest Ethbaal. And now at this time then Israel would have a completely hybridized religion.
And it boggles the human mind that in less than two hundred years, Israel had fallen so far from God, that it really did not have much of a knowledge of His Ways or of His Word. So then God sent a prophet to restore His seed that was amongst all of this diverse type of religion.
Now, it’s something we should understand and that is that almost every locale had its own understanding and worship of Baal. And that’s exactly what you have where the Roman Catholic religion went and almost what the Protestants the same. It depends on what locale you’re at, so whatever religion was there could be nicely incorporated into it.
And now seeing that was done with the heathen, as you know, in Mexico and Ecuador, every place you go, Haiti, all the islands, you can find the Roman Catholic religion as it was, in the beginning, combining Christianity and idolatry, have done the same thing. It is rampant. That gives you an understanding… when the anti-Christ rises on the scene, even though he will predominate in the Christian church because he is strictly geopolitical and ecclesiastical, it won’t be any trouble for him to incorporate into the worldwide religion all other religions. They’ve been doing it.
So, it started way back here in the sense that this is where we’re getting a track of it in the Bible. It’s not that it wasn’t there before. It was there before. It started with Nimrod when they began to worship the signs of the Zodiac in the heavens. And they were going to build their own institution in order to reach up to God. And God said, “Then now whatever man then believes in his heart to do, he’ll find a way to do it, and he’ll do it.”
And that’s what you see happening today, so as we get this little tape that Brother Roger sent, we’re going to get it transcribed for you. You’ll find that this pope has the complete confidence that if he doesn’t do it, somebody’s going to do it before the year 2000. So you see go all the way back to Nimrod, we got another Nimrod there.
It was in the days of Nimrod they began using animals to hunt and destroy. Look at your pit bull terriers; you think there can be a law against them to kill those animals. Oh, no, you’re animal rights activists and your stupid Hollywood jerks, and those guys will see this government run by homosexuals, will not protect you. I want you to know you haven’t got a prayer, so why are you bothering to pray.
Now, the Bible says to pray for government. That’s very casual, believe me. Very casual. Because all these things are signs to you that you got one recourse; you better get out of here. See, here’s where it started way back there.
Now, last night I mentioned that Brother Branham was going to reach… start in paragraph 31, on page 7, the parallel between Israel at that time, the Old Testament, and America now in this present age where it started specifically with the finger on it of proof when Kennedy was elected president, and there was still a majority of Protestants in the country.
And as Brother Branham said, “What’s the use of sending missionaries down to South America, and places where the Catholics are, when we’ve got a Roman Catholic president?” The man was a hundred per cent right.
John Kennedy may have sworn that he had nothing to do with the pope. But I’m going to ask you a question. Do you believe any religion under God’s high heaven doesn’t have liars in it? Well, if you think so, you’re stupid. Pardon my blunt language, but you’re just stupid. Right after Pentecost when the Holy Ghost had fallen, dividing Himself amongst people, two arch liars came in, Ananias and Sapphira. Now at the very time of Paul, Barnabas went haywire listening to the lies about circumcision.
So don’t get any high ideals about the morality of man. He is more amoral, without morals than simply immoral. In other words, there doesn’t become a distinction any longer, evil is good and good is evil. The means justify the end… or the end justify the means, I beg your pardon. All right.
Brother Branham said,
 It’s a striking thing to see the parallel between Israel of the Old Testament and America now. Both of them were great nations. Both of them had been simialarly founded, their people had come there because of religious persecutions.
 Israel had been persecuted by Pharaoh and had been in bondage for hundreds of years, where they were deprived of worshipping the true and living God, and had been deprived of that privilege; and they became slaves. But God had made them a promise in His Bible, which is His Word, and by His prophets, that He’d give them the land… a land [that was promised to Abraham.] And they’d come into this land and drove back the occupants of that land, and had possessed their inheritance, for God had a purpose of doing that.
 And so is this great nation of ours. We came here, and on Plymouth Rock this nation was founded on freedom of religion because our forefathers had fled Roman persecution of the modern Jezebel system, and had come up through, and [withstood] many great persecutions and martyrdoms under that false system of Jezebel.
And according to the Bible, in the Book of Revelations… chapter 13… God had promised them a place, for the woman was carried into the wilderness where she was fed for a time, time, and a dividing of time. God had made the promise to America, or to the church [the woman] to come… to this country.
 Did you notice in Revelations 13? All the other beasts had come up out of the sea, or waters; Revelations 17:15 said, “The waters which thou sawest is thickness and multitudes of people.”
 And all the other beasts, came up out of the water, thickness and multitudes of people. But when the United States came up, “It came up out of the earth where there were no peoples.” [Just a few Indian tribes, see.] And remember, when it came up, it looked like a little lamb.
 Now, a lamb has two horns, and that’s civil and ecclesiastical powers. [Notice, civil and ecclesiastical. And] when they… united, remember, then that the lamb spoke… spake like the dragon did before him; and the dragon was Rome. When the dragon stood before the woman to devour her child as soon as it was borned, the red dragon… Who stood before the woman Israel to devour the child as soon as it was born, and sent out a persecution and killed all the children from two years down? [Remember, Rome did that.] Rome, the dragon, stood at the woman to devour her child as soon as it was born.
 And then we find that this country came up as a free country… had a lamb, which means the Lamb of God. But after a while, this same system that we have spoke like the dragon… exercised all the power the dragon had before him.
 They parallel, one to the other, perfectly. And remember… Israel came up and took her homeland… even Palestine, and drove back all the occupants of that land and possessed the land. We came in and took it from the Indians, drove them back and possessed the land. God had a reason for that. God was going to show the world what He could do with a-a little band of people that wanted freedom, and freedom of religion to serve God.
 What did… God do for Israel? He made Israel the mightiest nation in the world, and she stayed that way until she got out of the will of God. What did He do with America? He made her the mightiest nation in the world until she’s getting out of the will of God: parallel, one to the other exactly.
 When Israel came over in the land, they were great people because they had great leadership. They had God-fearing men over them… David, King Solomon. All the world feared them, they enjoyed that privilege of no wars, no troubles, and living under the power of God, until the people from all over the known world came to see them. [You see a parallel there. People now coming into America.]
…God gave them a gift of discernment; it was upon Solomon. And the queen of the south, the queen of Sheba came all the way up across the [Sahara] Desert [took her three months] just to hear the wisdom of Solomon. And when she saw that Solomon could discern spirits, and made known to her the secrets in her heart, she said, “All I heard about you was right, and more besides.” She was convinced that that was God.
 And America, upon the basis of our forefathers who came here for religious freedom… We had godly men given as leaders: George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, men of renown and character, men of God. America was America in those days.
 George Washington… there at Valley Forge, before he crossed the Delaware, praying all night, until he was… plumb wet to his waist, kneeling in the snow. And the next morning when the Americans started across, there were only about twenty [per cent] persons of them had shoes to wear, that was the American Army.
…But they had a principle, and they had something that they had to fight for. They didn’t care what come or went. The farmers came in and stopped their plows and took out the oxen, and got their rifles and went to fight for what they knew to be freedom. And the next day, I believe it was, four or five bullet holes [musket bullets] went through his coat [that’s talking of Washington] and hat and never touched him.
 Men of God who founded this nation, great men… No wonder they wrote:
Long may our land be bright
With freedom’s holy light;
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God, our King!
Now, of course, you know I’m going to go back and start reading over again. That’s just to give you the understanding where Brother Branham lays it out as the prophet of God knowing the Scripture that this is a hundred per cent correct.
Now, what we’re going to do then, I think at this particular point is go to the Bible and we’re going to go back to the Book of Daniel. Daniel was the time of the Babylonian captivity which was subsequent to the idolatry and the horrible state into which Israel had fallen. All right. There’s a lot of reading to be done here, so, we’re going to just buzz right along. Chapter 2, 31, to 45.
(31) Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
(32) [And the] image was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and thighs of brass, [Now notice the head was of gold, the belly and the breast of silver, and the belly and thighs of brass. That’s three parts. The fourth part…]
(33) His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
You’ll notice, a serious deterioration going on. In other words, there must be some sort of power that is being dissipated until the power at the end is nowhere near like the power at the beginning. In other words, there is no refinement as there was in the beginning. There’s something wrong at the end time.
(34) Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
(35) Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that Smote the image [made] a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
Now you can see something sequential here. And that sequential statement is found in verse 35, where it shows the progression from the time of the striking of the feet, there is nothing left of anything but the kingdom of God. And you know where that takes you. It takes you to New Jerusalem; takes you past the White Throne; takes you beyond the Millennium. All right. Reading.
(36) This is the dream, and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
(37) Thou, O king, art a king of kings: [Now there’s your gold. See, the highest one.] for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
(38) And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand and hath made thee ruler over [all of] them… [This] Thou art this head of gold.
Now remember, this heathen king became converted. He literally became a true believer in God and worshipped God; God put him through the mill. But you do not find that about the successive empires. Their leaders do not come to God and become Christian. This is why there was a head of gold.
Had it continued, had Babylon continued, that same spirit, it would have been fine, but you’ll notice his son immediately went into idolatry as did his grandson, but they purported to listen to a prophet. What’s that tell you? Hybridization. The guy never cleared the decks. Israel always left a high place, left their grove, left an altar.
They never went [Schooom!] across the board and cleaned up. And there’s never going to be a clean-up until God does the clean-up because man isn’t going to do it. No prophet is going to do it. Why they killed the prophets. You try and kill God. Now see, it got blown at the head. There must have been something about Babylon that was really worthwhile. There really was something there in this king.
But now let’s take it to the next picture.
(38) [Now] wheresoever the [kingdom] of men [dwelleth], the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. [You’re the] head of gold.
Now that fellow is just another Adam and Eve. He had an opportunity, a great opportunity: blew it. That is the people blew it afterward.
(39) And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, [also will be inferior to number two, and] bear rule over the earth. [As silver is less than gold and brass is less than silver.]
(40) And the fourth kingdom shall be [as] strong as iron…
It doesn’t say it is iron. But it says the feet are iron and clay, so you know it comes down from the trunk, the legs. It’s iron.
(40) …forasmuch as iron [breaks] in pieces and subdueth all things…
An iron hammer will beat the gold, will beat the silver, will beat the brass. You don’t hear too much about iron on iron, although that’s possible. What do you do with iron? You usually… put it in the forge, take the heat to it. You might do that to the rest but usually, it’s a beating process.
(40) [Now,] and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
In other words, it won’t just break in pieces; it will put the pressure on. You won’t get away from it. You’re stuck. When you get into the thing; it’s over. And they’re not going to treat you right; they’re going to cut you down, and they’re going to make slaves of you.
That’s how the Bible tells you; Rome made slaves and bought the souls of men. You show me South America, it’s got away from the Catholics. Why, because Pizarro went in there and the rest of those birds from Spain went in, and they destroyed a people far nobler than they.
You say, just a minute, those Aztecs and different ones, they had human sacrifices? Then what about the Roman Catholic Church martyring the Protestants; thousands, sixty thousand in one night?
Don’t be ridiculous, brother/sister, read what’s in the books, and read what the prophet taught, and know where you stand, not a bunch of lies because that’s all the world is full of.
(41) And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, [the strength of iron will still be there. What does iron do? It breaks in pieces and bruises and abuses.] forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. [What’s the clay part? The clay is always humanity: an empire force over humanity.]
(42) And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
(43) And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
(44) And in the days of [those] kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, [There will be no fifth empire.] but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, it shall stand for ever.
(45) Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it [broke] in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation [is THUS SAITH THE LORD.] [You better believe it.]
All right, let’s go to Daniel 7. Here’s… another man with a vision. Here’s a prophet with a vision. Not a Gentile now, not a good man, old Nebby was a pretty good old fellow, but not to be compared to Daniel and he knew it. All right. 1 to 9
(01) In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.
(02) Daniel [spoke] and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
(03) And four great beasts came up [out of] the sea, diverse one from another.
(04) [And] the first was like a lion, had eagle’s wings: [and] I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it. [That’s Nebuchadnezzar, of course, you understand that. Now the next one, the Medo-Persian empire.]
(05) And behold another beast, [like] a second, like a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it [and] between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. [Now that’s your silver. That’s inferior.]
(06) After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, [That’s your brass and it] had upon [its] back four wings of a fowl; [and] the beast [was] also [given] four heads; and dominion was given to it. [Now we get down to number four.]
(07) After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: [Now it doesn’t describe beyond that, it doesn’t tell the animal.] it devoured and brake in pieces… stamped the residue with the feet… it was diverse from all the beasts before it; and it had ten horns.
(08) [And] I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, [and] before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Mouth speaking great things; now that’s where this empire ends up: it ends up under the same brutal conditions, as it started but now it’s got a mouth. And the feet are mostly clay with a bit of iron in it. So now you got a mouth. Right? That’s what is says? The attention is to the mouth. So don’t forget it. All right.
(09) [And] I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, [his] garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head… pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
(10) A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
(13) [And] I saw in the night vision, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
(14) And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom which shall not be destroyed.
All right, now, flip the pages back to Daniel 2:44.
(44) And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it [will] break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, [which] stand for ever.
Leaving neither root nor branch, according to Malachi 4 Right? Malachi 4 and 1. All right.
Now, with that we go to Daniel 7:13,14 and it says here,
(13) I saw in the night vision and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of [heavens] and came to the Ancient of days, and they [were] brought… near before him.
(14) And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, all people, [and] nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, [and] shall not pass away, [all the rest passed away.] and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
Now, what I’m driving at here is that regardless of the substance of the two visions, so different as to the literal visions that God gave so that one is positively different from the other as to the pictures, it is the same vision, because it ends up in the same manner.
No more kingdoms, God’s kingdom thoroughly established after judgment and it’s over, He owns it all. And it’s all run by the people of God.
Do you understand what I’m saying? The two visions are identical because they take you to the same place. It’s two roads running parallel. Two roads leave Babylon and they end, particularly, in New Jerusalem.
They’re running parallel. It’s only one road. It’s one place where one man had a vision of it, and another man had a vision of it. And they are identical.
So, Daniel 2 deals with the four divisions. And Daniel 7 describes the spirit of each division. There are four kingdoms; gold, silver, brass, iron, iron to clay.
Then you come up with the animals that are described. Now, you go to the Book of Revelation and in there, I guess it’s the 4th chapter, there are four beasts around the throne which are creatures, living creatures, which signify the spirit of the ages. There are four beasts, or four living creatures.
And that is the spirit of the age as what we look at concerning the four Seals which envelope the entire ages though there are three more Seals which are explanatory. From Seal number one when the white horse goes forth, to the consummation where death and hell are in his trail, and the kingdom given over to God, there are four major spirits. You have the lion. You have the calf. And you have the man, and you have the eagle.
So at the end time, you have these beasts which are there, the lion what is it? and the leopard, and bear. Okay. But the fourth one is missing. It is missing because there is not an animal that describes the chameleon effect of this empire, because one animal cannot portray it. Now you see, you got three animals that can. But there’s something missing here. What is that animal?
Now, let’s go back and take a look at what Daniel saw for that fourth world empire that comes right down to the rope. Because the people can say, the Roman Empire doesn’t exist. Look, it does exist. But it exists in another’s form; it is not a head of gold. It is not silver. It is not brass.
It isn’t even iron anymore, but it contains the same element of iron which depicts it to bruise, to break and to bruise. To not only be happy to destroy people but to literally torture.
The same spirit that Augustine talked about; he said, “If God could smite down Paul in his raging against Him, then it is right for the Catholic church to smite down anybody if they rage against the church.” Now you can do what you want but that’s history. That’s in the Catholic theology.
Now, you know I’ve got more respect for Roman Catholics than any Protestant, because the Roman Catholics coming in make the best believers in this message. But I ask you to examine where you came from and thank God that you came out.
That you were a seed that could depart from that very thing that you know that you abhor and your Catholic friends abhor, but they will not leave it. Then they become partakers of the blood that was shed and answer to God.
Now that’s Bible, brother/sister, that’s THUS SAITH THE LORD. Not because Lee Vayle said it, that’s the Word of God. Upon this generation, God will visit the punishment of your ancestors and your religion and you’ll stand back and say, “Thank God, I came out.”
And the Pentecostals is the chaff and if you think I’m not happy to get away from chaff. Shooo. God says He scatters these people like the chaff in the wind. Burns up the chaff. Who’s the chaff? Pentecostal. Then where does it leave the Baptists and Methodist and Presbyterians?
Makes you think and tremble, just a little bit, my blood right now, I’m cold-blooded, but my blood’s running a little bit cold right down to my feet as I think about these things. And it should be running much colder, running much colder. All right.
Now, we must be careful to realize there are only four kingdoms even unto the very end, no more is suggested.
There is a fifth which is by grace, which is the kingdom of God. So that the Roman Empire actually has existed from the fall of Greece until today, and it is that kingdom that will be destroyed, because it bears within it the Word of God by the vindicated prophets that promised their continuity until their destruction: Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, today. No difference.
It’s a Babylonian religion that Hyssop’s ‘Two Babylon’s’, talks about so much and Brother Branham endorsed. All right.
We pay particular attention to Daniel 7,
(07) [And]… the night vision, a fourth beast, dreadful… terrible, strong exceedingly; great iron teeth: devoured… [broke] in pieces, stamped the residue… [Oh yeah!] diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
We notice there is no actual description of the fourth beast: lion, bear, leopard preceded it. But we get this information about verse 7 and 8 by reading Daniel 2:33. Daniel 2 and 33 and it says. then was the iron and the clay, I beg your pardon.
(33) His legs [were] of iron, [and] his feet part of iron and clay.
Now he’s coming right now to the feet because why? The image does not strike the legs, it strikes the feet. So the end time the image is completely resolved into feet. This is the image that was built by the… that starting in the world, started with Eden, and that was a true head of gold, and it could have come right down to where it built a people for God, it would have ended in the feet.
So God showed the kingdom starting at the top to the bottom, but His kingdom goes from the bottom to the top. And we are now at the period of headship and don’t let anybody in the sound of my voice, deny and understand Headship has returned to the church. Not under some preacher, you think you’re under me and then succeeding me, Brother White, you are… well, you know what you are. It’s a one to one.
Now you can follow Balaam and Baal-peor, or you can follow Korah, Dathan, Abiram, and you can follow the spirit of Moses and Elijah, the spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ in this hour, it’s up to you, it’s not up to me. All right.
We’re reading. It says,
(34) Thou sawest till… a stone was cut without hands, which smote the image
Now notice, there is a bruising condition at the end time that has never been paralleled in all history. You know what I’m driving at? The whole world goes after the beast.
The fourth beast that isn’t pictured, who is iron and never loses it, as he destroyed the infancy, at the time of Herod, as the soldiers crucified Christ, as Rome could have intervened and didn’t intervene, and as Pius could have intervened and saved the Jews, he didn’t do it. And the Red Cross wouldn’t do it. And yet you give your money to the Red Cross. And Amnesty is fighting the Jews today.
Where do you stand, people in this church? You stand naked before God, Israel in the homeland, and Christ is bound to return and pick us up in mid-air. We’re not playing anymore. It’s over. The handwriting is not only on the wall, but the interpretation in a mighty loud voice, and it’s not my voice, it’s the voice of a prophet.
(35) Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together,
In other words, when the system is gone; it is gone. They try to tell you in the Millennium that the people that believe Matthew 24, and say, “That’s the judgment of nations. That’s all those nations, you know, in there and the nations that don’t come up against Israel, you see, they’re the ones that are allowed to go in and procreate this and that.” That’s a lot of hogwash.
Listen. I said years ago, “Under the United Nations there’d be a token army from all nations come into that land.” Right today you see it.
And they will turn on Israel, because Bush already has, he speaks exactly like a what? a dragon. Don’t think he isn’t. Little wimpy Bush, that got the presidency by ripping Dukakis apart, could be for all I know, twice the man.
With his dirty tactics, with his spirit of compromise, call himself born-again. Born-again, my foot. I’m not speaking evil of governments and things, just telling the truth. How can he be? Why didn’t he stand with Israel? The nation and army, and Saddam is turning the tables so they’re going to be pointing at Israel.
The issues steering away from oil. America is there for one reason, not to save the Kuwaitis, but to save oil, but by the time we pay for that oil, the oil’s going to cost us hundred dollars a drum.
Never mind just forty or fifty bucks, and the blood and everything shed in the drain. This country doesn’t collapse, there’s something wrong somewhere. The prophet was on this earth in vain and God didn’t back his Word; you watch Him back His Word, hallelujah. The whole system is gone.
(35) …like the chaff of the summer floor;
He burns the chaff with unquenchable fire, leaving neither root nor branch.
And notice when he said, “Leaving neither root nor branch, it’s that people that go to the White Throne and are destroyed in the Lake of Fire, though it starts in the Tribulation, and the fire comes at the end of the three and a half years.”
I hope you’re understanding sequence because that’s what I’m trying to give you this morning. Now, this is the dream; this is the interpretation. All right.
Particular attention then we have paid here to Daniel 7 and 8. We saw the description, we see what’s in Daniel 2, how they parallel exactly, going back to Daniel 7:7 again. Make no mistake about it. It says here in that verse,
(08) I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them [a] little horn, before whom [the other] three horns [were] plucked up by the [root]: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Now let’s look at this picture. What was before the throne, as well as the fourth beast? The seven eyes of God which were seven spirits which indicated the seven Church Age messengers which spoke for God; this fellow at the end time, this fellow notice! the horn full of eyes: one man purporting to speak and to have the wholeness of God which is your pope and he’s all mouth.
You say, “Brother Vayle, sounds like you’re telling us that this fellow really doesn’t have any power; it’s all seduction. It’s all a bluff.” You’re exactly right. That’s what I’m telling you. Show me where the Vatican’s got an army.
But show me where he doesn’t control armies. You’re looking at Scripture, brother/sister. You’re hearing what the prophet taught, and I’m trying to help you to understand these things as I believe the prophet taught them.
Of course, I’ll be told out by the Jeffersonville and those gangs, I’m way off. That’s okay. If you believe it, don’t have to come back. No problem with me.
Live or die, sink or swim, this is my understanding, and I’m not about to change it, because I haven’t heard any voice from heaven, and if I did I wouldn’t believe it anyway. See? All right.
Here we have the strength of iron, it’s great power to control, but Daniel notices that this empire is not like the other three, for it had divisions and yet did not fall and goes out of existence the same as Babylon, Persia and Greece. It doesn’t have divisions. The others never had. It was Babylon.
It was Persia, Medo-Persia. It was Greece. Then it was Rome. Now you got a whole series within it. And at the end, whatever this kingdom was then and stood for, in the spiritual complexity of matters and religious experience; it’s got it right today, but its influence is magnified because according to the Bible, it covers the whole earth.
You say, “How can it?” It’s got to or the image striking the feet would not bring the whole world into the kingdom of God.
Okay, what about it? If hitting the feet which is the tail end of Rome blows the whole thing out, then where is Rome today? There is no place where it isn’t. Now you say, “Well, Brother Vayle.”
Don’t Brother Vayle, me, you don’t believe the Bible. “Well, I got to see something.” You don’t believe the revelation. That picture doesn’t mean a thing, you’re sitting here lying.
See, I’m nailing you down on purpose; you’ve got to understand these things and stand with them. There’s no time for wishy-washy.
No time for husband to have a headship and not advise his wife and say, “Look it, girl, you’re out of order by saying those things against the Scripture and bring your family under… the feet under your table.”
Where are you standing? Woman’s the church. Not fussing at women, just telling you, “Hey, let’s get the thing in order.”
Now, it’s clay feet. Now, not iron feet. Clay feet with a little iron in them, stamped and destroyed like iron, and took over all that was left of the world’s kingdoms. Daniel showed how this was done in verse 8. I read it.
(08) I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them [a] little horn, [that’s continuity, it’s smaller now, the empire is decreasing.] before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: [going down more and more] and, behold, in this horn [you’re looking at the end now of power because horn signifies the power] were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Now, he was running a bluff as to his position, but he had enough power to make it stick where he could take over. Now come on. Gold, gold, gold, and more gold. The gold went to silver, and the silver went to brass, and the brass went to iron, but headship is what? Gold.
And who got the gold? Rome got the gold. Who got the paper? Jews got the paper. What’s the world going to do? It’s going to go to Rome.
Remember, American money rules the commerce of the world and Dr. Malachi Martin recognizes it. He’s got to because world commerce is controlled by seventy-eight per cent of American money. So now, we got the gold back into the feet. And the head of gold was the most perfect world system at that time.
So what’s going to be the perfect world system at the end time? Head of gold, going to come right on down to the end and this will be the great lying wonder as far as I know. And I don’t find that on a tape.
And I don’t know why I say it, except I believe Brother Branham could have told me privately that the great sign, the lying wonder was controlling the economy and getting it back on its feet.
Now, Daniel shows how it was done in verse 8. It is a human program devised in order to rule the world. Now this empire, Rome, has gone geo-political and ecclesiastical. Now Malachi Martin does not really understand the ecclesiastical or he is hiding it. You’ll hear it because Dave and the boys are going to work on it. I’ll read it to you and then it will be in print for you.
Because he understands the political; he knows the pope is a geo-political person, and he maintains his ecclesiastical power for the pope has dedicated himself to Mariolatry; utter heathenism in the Name of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, completely taken by a completely deluded people. Now, pure clay, pure humanism, Satan’s Eden, man’s ultimate is Satan’s kingdom, which is on earth at this time.
Let us now go to Revelation, chapter 13, remember this is what a prophet said, “This is America.”
(01) And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns, ten crowns, and upon his head the name of blasphemy.
Now hold it, buddy, there’s only one empire left and that’s Rome. And this was a diverse empire and it doesn’t even have an animal described. But it says, it has terrible teeth like iron. It doesn’t go further than that.
Iron that rends and rips: feet that tramp down; power that keeps people subject. And in him is Babylon, Greece, Medo-Persia, right on down, the kingdoms of this world are all bound in him, everything is there. All right.
(02) And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet [like unto] the feet of a bear, and [the] mouth as the mouth of a lion:
And it still isn’t bear, lion or leopard. It’s a combination as Brother Branham said, “The three… the white horse, the red horse, and the black horse was all poured into the one so everything is now poured into one.”
That’s a one world religion. That’s a one world system and it’s under this peculiar empire that’s called Rome.
(03) And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and the world wondered after the beast.
Now, Brother Branham categorically said, “That was imperial Rome restored by papal Rome.” The Visigoth and the various ones that came down and destroyed Rome, they were helpless like a bunch of chickens attacked by a bunch of weasels.
And all they could do was stand there, but during the wars, was there a… bomb dropped on the Vatican? No. And Pius stood there and let the Jews go down the drain.
And American Red Cross let them go down the drain. And Roosevelt let them go down the drain. And all the world lets them go down the drain. And it’s on the verge right now, and who do you thinks going to come and help them? Bush? Ha!
They’re looking to Messiah a whole lot more than we are and we’ve got more cause than they have, because we claim Christ as the virgin born Son of God and our Savior, and the soon returning One. They’ll scream one of these days, “Blessed is he that comes in the Name of the Lord.”
And it’s the One that we don’t think as the One let him come anyway. We’re ready. There’ s nothing else. You think it can’t happen. You ain’t seen nothing yet, brother/sister. I preach way beyond myself. I have to.
And they worship… Aha, here’s the animal… a dragon. The beast that Daniel could not describe is a dragon. Fire shooting, mythical creature, because ain’t no such thing as a dragon. The closest you get, I suppose, is a crocodile or the alligator or something like that. But here’s the creature.
(04) And they worshipped the dragon which gave power to the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Now, since the Bible categorically calls the devil, the dragon, you can see that Rome is actually the manifestation of the devil. That goes over like a lead balloon, doesn’t it? That’s tame for some of you, because you’d like me to talk about Oreo cookies and icing on top of it.
Go to sleep, it’s your business. Daydream; it’s your business. The Bible mentions that. If the good man had known what time the thief was going to come, he’d of been prepared for the deed. Boom! Boom! Oh yeah. This is not a message to fool with, brother/sister, this is a message to believe and live.
And I don’t mean by living, that you believe it, because your believing is strictly passive, your living is simply going by the narrow… by the little confines set before simple as A-B-C, men don’t dress like women and women don’t dress like men.
In other words, get rid of your perversion. Don’t sit around and that say that you’re a child of God with your perversions. Yeah, that was not sneaky, that’s just the truth.
(05) And there was given unto him a mouth [the mouth that Daniel saw] speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him [for three and a half years…]
Power was given to him. In other words, he can say what he wants and he is backed up by the power which is Satan and God allows it. God wants it. Did you see that film clip of de Gaulle walking down the streets of Paris? Anybody see it but me? Get it, wherever you get it.
You can see the bullets whizzing right past de Gaulle’s nose, he walks right down, a man of destiny. Not a bullet hits him: won’t get this guy either. Don’t think something is going to come to your help.
This guy is not the stupid idiot that this guy was recently that thought he was another Houdini when he made a coffin with a side panel, and you could bury him and he’d get out of the side panel, and dig him up to [Inaudible] He really got too smart for his britches and he said, “Pour on some cement.”
They dug him out dead. Anti-Christ is no fool. This man is no idiot. He talks, brother/sister, and you know what? The power is where his mouth is. He’s a lying prophet and he’s backed up to the hilt to lead people plumb away from God, who is the Word. He’ll do it.
(07) …it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
(08) And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the [book of] life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. [Everybody gets taken in but the Bride.]
(09) If any man have an ear, let him hear.
In other words, if you’re listening and you see what the prophet is saying here, what William Branham taught us, what’s in Revelation, what’s in Daniel, you got the picture. Now,
(10) He that [leads] into captivity shall go into captivity: he that [kills] with the sword [may] be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and faith of the saints. [Don’t worry your day’s coming. Christ is coming.]
(11) And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and [spoke like] a dragon.
America takes on the full stature of Catholicism and builds the image to it. In other words, we pave the entire way by our religion and what we do. And America’s fast becoming nothing but a mouth. She doesn’t dare attack Saddam right now; she’s hoping with Bush’s big bluff to have some kind of little peace worked out. I suppose they just might do it.
I don’t know, and I care less, but I now it’s a token against the great day when all the armies of the earth come to get you. Pretty soon Japan will even have forces in there. Don’t worry they’ll pressure Japan.
Japan’s got a constitution that we can’t send them out, based upon America’s own treatment of Japan. We can’t have an army going out of our nation. Who said they can’t change that? Come on. The words of man ain’t worth a plug nickel.
(12) And he [exercised] all the power of the first beast before him, [that caused] the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Complete restoration of power, by a method to Rome. It’s the method of the mouth and the mouth backed by power. Like Brother Branham said, “The pope can call off a war anytime he wants, no Catholic,” he said, “would go to that war. Or tell them to go to war.”
(13) And he doeth great wonders, so that he [causeth] fire come down from heaven… [and so on].
(14) And [deceives those] that dwell [upon] the earth…
(15) …power to give life to the image of the beast,
Ha! America’s seventy-eight per cent of the whole world’s wealth; going out and controlling all the systems, the beast comes by and says, “Hey, buddy, I’ll back it up with my gold.” “Why thank you, dear reverend pope father glorious god and savior. Ho, ho, ho.
Man, I’m sure glad my money is safe in the bank.” Yeah, exactly Scripture. Exactly Scripture. Said, “I believe it.” Whether you do or not I believe that’s what Brother Branham is talking about.
(15) …and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
(16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: [Study the word as they say it and do it as they say it.]
(17) …that no man might [have the right to] buy or sell, [that didn’t have] the mark, [you got to have the mark] the name of the beast, the number of his name.
(18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; [whose] number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Which is exactly the number of the pope who claims notice here three sixes and he claims three positions. He is the Vicar of Christ, over heaven and hell and purgatory and there ain’t no such a thing as an animal called purgatory, and there ain’t no such thing as a dragon.
It is a lying spirit that’s done it which is the devil, who is a liar from the beginning. He went right to Eve and he lied and the churches have taken the lies. So you see what we’re talking about here. Okay.
This is the same one spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2. Today it is just a spirit waiting for an incarnation. The spirit of God is here. The spirit of Satan is here. The spirit of Satan will come to this earth shortly in a measure, in a form, in which he has not been before.
In other words, he’s just like God, the great God who doesn’t change but changes His roles. And so as we go up to the incarnation and the spirit that’s amongst us, so Satan will now have his spirit incarnated in a man. Coming very rapidly, that’s 2 Thessalonians. All right now.
We want to particularly notice something; it is comparing Daniel 2 and Daniel 7. In Daniel 2:44, 45. I should have this on the machine here and put it on the ceiling and take more time, but you know I don’t do things like that, you know. Okay.
(44) And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it [will] break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, it [will] stand for ever. [In other words, as Rome did so will God do to Rome. Right. Break in pieces, take control.]
(45) Forasmuch as thou sawest… the stone [that] was cut out of the mountain without hands, [and that is Christ coming back] and brake in pieces [the iron, the brass,] the clay, the silver, gold; [brass and the whole bit] the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and [it’s absolutely, THUS SAITH THE LORD]… . [Okay.]
Daniel 7:7 to 8 we’re looking at a chronology.
(07) After this in the night [I saw] visions, [of the] fourth beast, dreadful terrible, [terrible, my, it was horrible, strong]… exceedingly [strong]; great iron teeth: devoured and [broke] in pieces, and stamped the residue…
Oh man, he just took over and stomped everything down and he said, “I’m in control, there’s nobody going to raise a voice against me. You’ve had it, bud, when I take over.” Oh, you say, “But Brother Vayle, there’s love in the camp. The church has love here, and there’s love there.” You got to be sick.
You’re calling a nighttime affair in the back alley with a prostitute an act of love; that’s exactly what you’re doing. You don’t know what love is. The love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost and there’s only one conduit to the Holy Ghost; that’s the Word and if you haven’t got the Word you can’t tell me about love, I’ll look you in the eye and say, “Forget it, bud.” You say, “Brother Vayle, you ain’t got it.”
And I’ll say, that’s all right, I might not have it but I understand and you ain’t even got that.”
I stand here a man that’s not duped, a man that’s not a fool, but you could sit there perfectly fooled. So throw your hat in the ring. I’ve got no problem. Never did think much of myself.
Any man that stands before God can’t think much of himself when he sees how far he is from His Father’s image, you wonder why boys and girls cower in the presence of their father if they got a real godly father, someone they can look up to, and they really turn on him, can’t stand the image.
You get someone something in his heart he’ll revere his father. Sure, revere the father, won’t be some stupid father image of this and that thing, because something is real there.
You stand before God, made in His image, there’ll be a reverence, there’ll be an honour there, and you’ll look at yourself and wonder how you could possibly belong to such a great personage as Almighty God.
That would give you a complex right there, instead of these other things called complexes. Man gets a complex over everything. Stands before God, Pillar of Fire went in the building…
Brother Branham said, “All you people chewing gum…” Decent schoolteacher would whoop… hit your butt for you and throw you out of the room, you chew gum in class. Something wrong, brother/sister, it’s not God, not His prophet. All right.
We’re reading this Scripture here. Weren’t we? Got to verse 8. See here,
(08) …considered the horns…
And at the end time there’s this great mouth, ends with the mouth, ends with teeth, the head ends with teeth, the gold ends with teeth, the Roman gold rending, destroying and tramping. You can’t buy; you can’t sell; you can’t move.
And this is not some Orwellian mythology; this is the Bible. This is not some statistician and some analyst; this is the Word of God. All right. Now we read 7 and 8. We go to verses 9 and 10.
(09) I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and hair [as white as] wool… pure [as] wool: his throne [a] fiery flame, and [so on and judgment was open and so those things are taken place.]
Now, these verses are an interpolation as far as I understand. And I would tell you why I believe they are an interpolation because this is the same vision that Nebuchadnezzar had that was interpreted by Daniel. It shows the kingdom really belongs to God and is going to go back to God, people with God’s own children.
So, therefore, Daniel must tell the same thing. And he said, “I beheld, and I looked way down the end and I saw the same thing Nebuchadnezzar saw.” But notice, that’s an interpolation, because what does it say here? Let’s look at the 7 and 8 again.
That’s a beast, the 8th verse, right down to the end time, the eyes of a man, mouth speaking great things. In other words, the prophetic eyes, this is a false prophet, bound by the power of hell. Now watch! Verse 11.
(11) I beheld then because of the voice of the great words… the horn[spoke]:
The horn doesn’t speak at the Great White Throne. The horn is speaking before the Millennium. So that’s an interpolation. You follow me?
He said, “In a mouth speaking great things and I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spoke: blasphemy.” Insulting the saints, insulting heaven: a complete dog. See?
(11) [And] I beheld till the beast was slain, [Book of Revelation] his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. [That’s folks cast into hell and the Lake of Fire: Revelation, chapter 20.]
(12) As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: [and] their lives were prolonged for a season… [What about the rest of those guys? They just died off naturally. They petered out. Now watch!]
(13) I saw in the night vision, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, came the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
(14) And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, [and] nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom which shall not be destroyed.
That’s the stone not made with hands coming down and hitting the feet. Now watch! And I beheld till the thrones were set, and the Ancient of days did sit, and his garment white. There’s your chronology. Daniel had to put it that way. Said, “I’m looking all the way down.” And he threw the interpolation in, but notice, how he goes back.
And he said, “The voice speaking out, I’ll tell you more about it.” That voice ceased to exist at the end of the three and a half years. It’s all over. Then the Millennium, then the judgment at the White Throne, then come the New Jerusalem.
That’s the whole thing. Now do you see the chronology? That’s the best I can teach you; I don’t know how to teach you anything else but the way I am teaching. See?
Now, so we read again, verse 8 and 11. And in that verse it talks about the end of the Roman Empire, and you see this dragon, you see the anti-Christ, he’s backed by the power of the devil, and he can back up everything he says, and he’s got those eyes, that means he sees everything, and he takes it all in.
He knows every move. You can’t stump that guy, but at the right time God’s got a bomb for him. It’s all right; God will take care of him. See? Now listen! Now, verse 8, you jump down to 11. And I heard his words, see, I went all through that for you. All right.
Now look! Let’s go over here to Revelation, now we read over here about the Ancient of Days, didn’t I? All right, now go to the Book of Revelation and we go to the 1st chapter, where Brother Branham took us, and you’ll notice in 12 to 18.
(12) And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
(13) And in the midst of the seven candlesticks… one like unto the Son of man, [Hey, that’s what Daniel said, in verse 13,] one like unto the Son of man, [came with clouds of heaven.]
Now what is He? He’s the Judge. He’s the Judge. And there cannot be a judgment without a Judge. And there cannot be a Judge without a prophet. And there cannot be a prophet without God, because God’s the righteous Judge of all the earth.
Ha! There it is right there. There it is right there. “Oh, I don’t believe that.” Hallelujah, I do. I feel real good. I don’t have to believe anything about myself. Don’t believe anything about anybody else. I just believe what He said, because He’s the only thing I know vindicated.
You can do what you want. Heaven or hell is open. Live or die, sink or swim, heaven or hell. And I’m still bolstering myself, too. Because I see a lot of things and they bug me, too. I’m not to the faith of Abraham yet, I’m not standing up preaching, I preach beyond myself and I’m aiming toward it. You preach yourself, that’s the way you’ll set. Let the arrows go beyond, brother/sister, and catch up to them. All right.
(16) And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth… a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shines [and so on…]
(18) [And He said,] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of [gates and] hell [and of death.] [And his open hell to take those guys in.]
Now you see there’s your Ancient of Days. Now notice! He said, “The son of man approached unto the Ancient of days.” That’s exactly right. He approached because He leaves the Father’s throne, and meets the Father in mid-air, and the Father now tabernacles.
The same spirit that is here now incarnates Himself and we crown Him King of kings, and it won’t be William Branham either Lord of lords, and God Almighty, He’ll be the Prince of David… He’ll be King David upon the throne, He’ll be all those great wonderful titles, all wrapped up in one single person, though it takes us to the Millennium, brings up the White Throne, remodels the whole heaven and earth, and brings us all back. That’s exactly what is going on.
Now, Daniel 7 again. We don’t have to take it again, 13, 14 I read it to you; exactly what we’re looking at. We’re looking here at the Appearing and the Rapture that takes place at the end time when the beast is coming on the scene, but the Bride gets taken out of here.
That’s exactly what the Scripture says in 1 Thessalonians 4:16 to the end and into chapter 5, we read it many, many times. Okay.
Now, 7… Daniel 9 to 10, there’s your White Throne set up, so there’s the secrets, I went through it already.
Now, okay, we’re going to go to Daniel 12 and I’m rushing. How much time have we got left? A few minutes? Oh, that’s good, I can do that easy, then we’ll quit. Daniel 12:2 to 10.
(02) And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, [Now that’s Resurrection.] some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Now look! In there, there are literally two Resurrections, because the first Resurrection is for the righteous only, and there’s no shame and contempt there, you better believe it.
Because I’ll tell you what, a bunch of us guys living here right now, and we are the muckiest ones of all history, upon us has devolved every insult that anybody could put upon the earth by destroying it with their vulgarity and with their pesticides and with their inhuman things that they’re doing.
We are the worst people physically; we are the worst people mentally, morally, spiritually, except we got smarts and computers. We’re the scurvy ones of the bunch; yet we walk right out of here with Eternal life. Where’s the shame and contempt?
That’s not the first Resurrection, doesn’t have that, it can’t have it. Now, but there’s going to be a second Resurrection to shame and everlasting contempt if they do not qualify as like unto sheep which are your foolish virgin.
(03) And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament, and they that turn many righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
(04) [And] thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book,
When did that occur? That way back in the Book of Revelation. Seal not the sayings of… the seven Thunders and reveal them not. Don’t write them. Now, seal up the book. Seal up the book, what? Seal up the book concerning the Roman Empire because Daniel went through two empires, Babylon and Medo-Persia. Right.
So, all right. Seal it up. Seal up the mystery.
The mystery of the dragon and the dragon like a crocodile is just as wicked with his tail as he is with his mouth. Because he can whirl that tail so fast, knock you off, chase a horse, forty-five mile an hour, he’ll get you and he’ll get you and man, you’re gone, and he’ll pull you right down in the water and drown you, and eat you when you’re rotten and the people and waters are peoples.
And he’ll take you and bury you amongst the people, “Aw, the whole crowd is with me, bless God. What are you standing out there all alone for? Come on, join with us. You can have a house, you can have clothes. Come on, listen, the water’s fine. Come on in.” Yeah, crocodile bite me and pull me under?
And some of you folk been crocodile bit already? Any in this church hankering for Pentecost’s like some of the guys around here can’t stand the Word, Word, Word, Word, Word. If we took this message as we ought to, you wouldn’t need to worry about one single gift, brother/sister, they’re on the shelf as it were.
The free spirit of Jesus Christ put this church in order; you’d have people healed left to right. Not God’s fault; it’s our fault; too much of the old devil that’s hanging around you, yeah, that’s the trouble. All right.
(04) … seal [up] the book… .
(05) Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood two [other], one on this side of the river, and [one on] the other side of the river.
(06) And one man clothed in linen, [held up, he said,] How long shall it be to… end… these wonders?
(07) And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, [which] held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven,… sware by him that liveth for ever [and ever] that [time] shall be… time, time, and an half;
And three and a half years, it’s going to take before the holy people… have been scattered, and yet brought together under God, and the whole thing is finished.
Now it tells you right there, at the end time there’s got to be somebody just the same as in Revelation 10, the same as… when God swore to Abraham, He holds His hand up and swears by Himself. Come on. You mean to tell me God never came down here? God never came down there and actually swore by Himself?
Do you think God trusted just a prophet? God did not trust just a prophet. God Himself came. He never trusted a prophet, never trusted an archangel, never trusted the cherubim, when He went down to speak to Adam and Eve and said, “What have you done?”
The same One on the throne came down in Revelation 10:1 That’s what John saw in a vision, and the mystery was seal that book until the end time. Now at the end time God swears by Himself. What does it mean God swears by Himself? I put my words in your mouth, THUS SAITH THE LORD, and proves It.
What does it mean “raise His hand toward heaven”? Signifying the right arm of power, everything based on the Lord Jesus Christ coming to pass, we are at the end time and three and a half years are going to close it out.
They surely will. Why? Because the Seals have been opened. “Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book for the time is at hand.” You cannot stop the Jews, the 144,000 coming in.
You cannot stop the armies going against her. You cannot stop the anti-Christ. You can only do one thing. You can give your heart and life to God and say, “God fill me with Your Word. Word upon Word until I’m truly full of the Holy Ghost and something begins to move and happen in my life and get me out of this doldrum.”
I tell you this church is hot about one thing and that’s the Presence of God. Oh, they say, “Vayle, you don’t live it.” I don’t… listen, I’ll tell you something. Let’s get this… sweet spiritual fatheads this morning, a revelation is passive! I don’t care [Inaudible] if you got a wrong revelation you’ll end up like Cain. Yelling doesn’t make it so. It is so, so I’m yelling.
Something to yell about. It’s what you believe that counts, and then your confession is made with your mouth, and if you’re scared to confess it, you haven’t got the guts to do it, there’s something wrong with you. Don’t go out there and try to spout it off, just listen to it.
Here we are back in Revelation 22 and we can close. All right. Revelation… 10th verse.
(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
What is that one that said it? That great One that God sent to John. It’s a prophet. Well, Christ is a prophet, too, remember?
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he [that] is filthy, let him be filthy still… righteous… righteous still:
Isn’t that what is says in the Book of Daniel? Let’s go back and find out. I didn’t read Daniel, did I… a whole bit. Let’s go back to 12 again. Hey. I don’t want to blow this out the window… out of his right hand. Okay.
(08) And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
(09) …he said, Go thy way, Daniel: the words are closed up and sealed till the [end of] time… [Now notice!]
(10) Many shall be purified, made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
There is your promise of the wisdom of God at the end time. What is that? The spirit of wisdom in the church: Ephesians 1:17. Or is it 15, 16 right on down? Okay.
And at that time what does it say in Revelation “He that is righteous, righteous still: he that is filthy, filthy still.”
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, [and I’m ending it.]
(14) Blessed are [those that wash their robes]
Blessed are the dogs that become sheep. Blessed are the hogs that become sheep. Blessed are the goats that become sheep. Hallelujah. You got to be insane. Either you are or you aren’t.
You say, “Brother Vayle, I don’t understand, but you understand. Know what he said, you had to.” Or I wouldn’t be teaching.
But you can believe what I’m telling you. It rings in your heart as long as I’m quoting the prophet, I believe I am. We don’t have to understand it all, but you get the drift and understand this, there was a prophet and there couldn’t be a prophet with the Word outside of God being there, and that man vindicated;
God proving Himself, just like it was with Moses, God did not only send Moses down there to Egypt… He went with him and didn’t only manifest Himself and vindicate Himself in signs and wonders, but He Himself showed Himself upon Mount Sinai in a Pillar of Fire, so today. You got to believe, brother/sister, you got to believe.
“Blessed are they that wash their robes,” because they alone have the right to the Tree of Life, everything else is wicked. Everything else… what is it? Is in the image of Cain, even the foolish virgin are following Cain, and they will be destroyed; they’ll be taken out of the picture, absolutely.
Now, in leaving this we might consider the two legs. The Roman Empire split, East and West, everybody thinks this then this is all over in Europe. This is the Roman Empire having come back. I got news for you. That’s not true. The light came all the way to the West from the East.
There’s a leg over here, and there’s a leg in Europe. And you do what you want, but all of South America and all of North America is now in Catholic control. And this is one of those legs that had the power to build the complete image to the beast and to rectify all that which they had lost, giving it back to heathenism and paganism, in the previous empire.
But, since Brother Branham has told us the truth that America has built the image, that image is definitely part over here which is one of the feet. And you notice, the Roman Empire is not to be taken as concerning its old bounds, it is taken as concerning the headship of Rome even as Babylon was Nebuchadnezzar, even as Greece was Alexander the Great, even as Medo-Persia was I forget his name, but you know he is.
He’s mentioned there in the Bible. All of those men. So you go right down the line where the glory of Rome and the glory of Rome was with Caesar and Caesar took the title of the chief pontiff of the Babylonian religion.
So you’re looking at a headship. You’re looking at a religion. You’re looking at the moral spiritual situation. You’re looking at a geopolitical ecclesiastical situation. You’re looking at the dragon whether you know it or not. You’re looking at the power of Satan. You’re seeing it culminated.
You’re looking at the very end and the book has been open and the Seals have been ripped off and there’s nothing that hasn’t been uncovered because the Bible says once those Seals were opened don’t you dare seal it up. There are people in this message that are trying to seal it up. They’re not going to get away with it. All right.
Next time around we’re going to go back to what I read, and we’re going to take what Brother Branham said, and comment on the passages, especially where Brother Branham takes Revelation 12, and makes it Revelation 13, which is not an error per se. He had a reason to do it.
Let us rise at this particular time.
Heavenly Father, again we want to thank You for Your goodness allowing us to have the strength to come here Lord, and Lord, maybe a little bit too fast talking for the people, but I believe Father, enough was said by way of repetition to get an understanding of exactly where we are today, exactly the Old and New Testament line up, exactly the vindication, exactly your Presence, exactly the two spirits in our midst today, O God, One soon to be incarnated in that blessed Lamb of glory upon the Father’s throne and the other filthy spirit to be incarnated once more in a Judas.
That spirit we see on every hand, and we understand now more about the power, how it is done, we see more of what the prophet said so correctly. We stand with It Lord, because we can see It, we believe It’s right here in the Word, letter by letter for us, and thereby will we grow.
Every single Word Lord, has power in It, every single Word Lord, that we receive in our minds and hearts has power in It, until Lord, it will be the power of the Holy Ghost and inflamed Holy Ghost life, no more luke-warm, not cold, but red hot with the zeal Lord, which is commensurate to each one of us, not trying to be a prophet or anything else, but just being a child of God.
Help us Lord, to be that Word child, that Word child Lord, we give You the glory Lord, we give Thee honour, not wanting to miss anything, and we won’t by the grace of Almighty God, it shall be ours in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.
‘Take the Name of Jesus with you.’