…Lord which is characteristic of this hour, though not for long we thank You Lord, that we are in Your Presence, where Your prophet said, “That You have revealed Yourself amongst us at this hour showing your grace and mercy to the Church the next time You reveal Yourself, bringing judgment upon those who have forgotten God.”
But Lord, we know we have not forgotten You, we are more conscious of You than ever before, though perhaps we have not yet come to that place wherein there’s a thrilling consciousness certain aspects that we are wanting to let ourselves in.
But Lord, at this time we know that Your Word does not fail Your proof of Your Presence will not ever fail, but we know that You are here, and we know that whatsoever You have promised will be carried out at this time Lord, and not one bit of it shall fall to the ground, but it shall all come to pass.
So Father, we are concerned now tonight in the study of Your Word, we pray it’s rich to our souls, very exceedingly helpful Lord, watering that which has already been planted.
In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
[Brother Vayle goes through service announcements]
All right now that enough for the time being in that particular little announcement.
And we want to deal with the Presence of God again tonight. This is message number 5, and the sub-topic is ‘The Revelation of the Presence’. This will be the first of two messages.
Now, to give us the right to say there is a revelation of the Son of Man when He will be Present at the last day, we read that for His Presence in Matthew 24:37-39, and the revelation of His Presence is in Luke 17:26-30.
Where It shows that the exact time of the Presence and under the same conditions, there is a revelation of that same Son of man Who has been identified as Present.
So, what we’re looking at here is the fact that there are two parallel portions of Scripture delineating upon the Son of man, in which in Matthew 24:37-39, It distinctly sets forth His Presence.
And in Luke 17:26-30 at the exact period of time stated in Matthew, there is a revelation of the Son of man Who has been identified as Present.
Now, when is He Present as Son of man? Matthew 24:37-39. Now, this is a teaching message, but you’re going to find some material here that is exceptionally valuable to you.
(37) But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man be.
(38) For as in the days that were before the flood [they’re] eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
(39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man be. [Now, that’s a period of time mentioned there, wherein the Son of man is said to be present.]
Now, you go to Luke 17:26-30, and we will see the exact period of time brought to our attention again.
(26) And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
(27) They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
(28) Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted,…
(29) But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
(30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. [Now, there we find Him being revealed.]
Now, we can go back to Matthew 24:3, that’s the middle part of that verse, where It says:
(03) …and what shall be the sign of thy [presence]?… [And then you’ll notice 4-5, It says:]
(04) …Jesus [said,] Take heed that no man deceive you.
(05) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. [And with It, 23-26.]
(23) Then if any man shall say Lo [to you Lo,] here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, [even lying] prophets, and shall [show] great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
(25) Behold, I have told you before.
(26) Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
(27) For as lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man be.
Now, you will notice right there this is another period of time, wherein the observation concerning the Son of man’s Presence can be made.
So we have found three portions of Scripture that set forth the definite period of time. Perhaps not definite as to length, but definite that It is a period.
Now, It is also said in 37-39, as we showed you here that’s the same portion, that there is a period of time encompassed.
(37) But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man be.
It is also noted that this period of time of His Presence is just before the Great Tribulation. For you’ll notice what It says over here in 27th verse, which is our connecting verse:
(27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man be.
(28) For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
(29) Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun be darkened, and the moon [shall not] give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
(30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: [and so on.]
So you can see the tribulation will take place, showing us again that the Presence of the Son of man is an extended period of time.
We also note that this Presence is before the actual coming or return to earth of the Lord, notice,
(30) …then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
(31) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Now, I don’t believe that’s the gathering together to Him. I believe that’s gathering them where they’re going to come back to earth, because they’re all going to be gathered, they’re going to be in that great procession.
But you notice what It mentioned here, and this portion I believe corresponds to the Book of Revelation 19:11 perhaps.
And It says;
(11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
(12) His eyes were as a flame of fire, and… [so on.]
And this is where He comes back. And over here It also mentions the fact that His holy ones are coming with Him, which is certainly true. They are the Elect which come down and inhabit the earth.
Now, as I mentioned here, you will notice that the Great Tribulation and the literal Second Coming of Christ as people caught It. That is, His descent to earth.
Now I am bypassing the actual Rapture, because I do not agree with the fundamentalist, that the Parousia is the Rapture. That the Coming is the Rapture.
That is, they put it as the first part of It, I do not. I put that all as part of the Presence, with bringing the Rapture about.
So number one is: the Presence which contains the Presence on earth here to bring the Bride together, the living Bride.
Secondly: to bring about a Resurrection.
To thirdly: to bring about a Rapture.
Then, after the Wedding Supper they will be coming back. This is how we understand it in this Message.
So, there is a period of time here, and it’s right after this Presence, what that Presence accomplishes is when the Great Tribulation will set in, then at the end of the tribulation there will be that Coming-back because His Presence was known upon earth.
Now, this Presence sounds very vague and mysterious as to Its actual manifestation when you read…
(37) But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. [That is the presence of the Son of man.]
(38) For as in the days that were before the flood… eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
(39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man be.
Now, why I said what I did, it sounds very vague and mysterious is because It says, “He’s here they don’t know it, and they get carried away. It was just the same as the days of Noah.
Nobody… it wasn’t that nobody knew, it was that nobody was paying any attention. That was the tough part of it. They weren’t paying a proper attention to it.
Now, so yet according to Scripture the Presence can be known, because It says in verse 27,
(27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man be.
So the Presence of the Son of man can be known, as though we are categorically informed that the Son of man will be revealed in spite of the fact that It is apparently hidden and all but covered over, so that the whole world will miss It, and only a very select few called the election will see It.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, [even lying] prophets, and [show] great signs and wonders; [and that’s when they’ll say, “He’s in the desert, come out over here. He’s here, do this. Don’t believe it, because everyone is going to be deceived but the Elect.]
Now, what’s He talking about? The Presence.
So, the Presence of God is of the Holy Spirit at the end-time, when He is Present, known as the Son of man insofar that He is the Logos, Who has, performing the same ministry, doing the same things when He was here on earth.
He will be revealed to be that Spirit, and the world will categorically be unaware of It.
They will be instead of aware of It, they’re going to be pulled over exactly to what is antichrist in opposite, but the Elect will be aware of It and it’s going to go on for an extensive period of time which to this day has gone on since June 11th 1933, which is forty eight years coming up.
That’s how long it’s been going on, because that’s exactly when the first intimation of the descent came.
Now, what we’re really looking at more pertinent than ever, is when He came into the Church in Revelation 10:1, in the week of March 19 to 24 in 1963. Which brings it down to eighteen years.
And He’s coming more and more into the Church, but He is here and only the election will in that period be cognizant of His Presence.
Now, this revelation, or uncovering, or exposing of the Presence is what is spoken of in Ephesians the 1st chapter, which we are also studying especially on our Sunday mornings.
And in there we read in the 1st chapter where Paul is praying in verse 17,
(17) …the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
That the Holy Spirit Himself is making Himself known. And notice, there’ll be a Resurrection and a Rapture, and that’s exactly what is said here.
This is the wholesome Words of the Lord Jesus Christ brought to our attention by the apostle Paul who was given the revelation by Jesus Himself, the identical revelation as he said.
He said, “God showed me, I’m telling you the same night that Jesus was betrayed He took bread and broke it, and said, ‘Take, this is My body’. Also took the cup and said, ‘Drink, this is in remembrance of Me’,” and so on.
So, Paul was given a complete revelation as one born out of due season, he might as well of been there. But he didn’t need to be.
So now by the Holy Spirit he is given the complete revelation, and in here he is telling us exactly what Jesus has said.
There is going to be a time on earth, an extended period of time when the Son of man is Present revealing Himself. And that it is both responsible for, and foreruns the Rapture is clearly seen in Luke 17:26-37.
So, let’s get back to Luke and we saw that in the Book of Ephesians which I did not continue to read the entire passage. Okay.
(26) And as it was in the days of Noe, [it’ll be] the days of the Son of man. [Now, that corroborates Matthew 24.]
(27) They [ate], they drank, they married wives, [gave] in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, flood came, and destroyed them all.
(28) Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they [ate], they drank, they bought, they sold, they [build] and planted,…
(29) …the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
(30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. [Now, that’s the same thing, same thing. Okay.]
(31) In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: he that is in the field, let him likewise not return…
(32) Remember Lot’s wife.
(33) Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
Now, that’s telling you something about Lot’s wife here. In other words she was able to be a part of the exit and refused it by compromising herself, with the things of this world.
In other words, the Presence and the revelation is so obscure on this, God quickens it. There’ll be people in this Message won’t even know up from down.
And the very thing that Brother Branham worried about selling this Message out, because they get too busy with carnal things. See? Now, that’s just the long and short of it.
(33) Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it;… [That’s his soul life.]
In other words, the things that he wants to do, his running around, good times, this, that. I don’t even know why some people bother coming to church. They might as well stay home and back-slide.
Except for one thing, they could be foolish virgin, God knows, I don’t know. I mean, I’m not pessimistic, I’m just right down to earth with the Scripture.
And there is nobody is going to tell me Scripture will not be fulfilled, because It’s going to be fulfilled, because God is God and there’s going to be a little Elect group that go all the way; there’s going to hangers around, there’s going to be this, there’s going to be that.
Now, we just can’t kid ourselves, and the sooner we begin looking at things the quicker we’re going to go somewhere.
That’s why my messages are not geared to make you happy and “hurrah” shout and run around although you can do that too.
They’re geared to let you know exactly what’s going on, and you do what you want with it. Now that’s just how the cookie crumbles.
(34) I tell you, in that night [that] two [in the] bed; one taken, and [one] left.
(35) Two grinding together; the one taken, and [one] left.
Now, that tells you right there, at that particular time in the Presence, in the revelation there’s three kinds of believers. Make believers, unbelievers in the election.
Now It says at that time, everybody but the election is going to be fooling around. Why? Because they know what’s going on, and they’re not going to be entrapped with the things of this world.
With rich, increased in goods and lack nothing and don’t know you’re wretched, miserable, naked and blind. See? Now, the Rapture is going to take place.
(37) And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said, [Where ever] the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.
Now, you can see here then what we’re looking at.
The Presence is going to be such that people will not really understand that He’s there, they will not be engrossed in It as they ought to be, It’ll be something which is maybe a little bit of head knowledge, and put to one side instead of taken as it should be.
Now notice, in verse 37,
(37) [He] answered and said now, Where, Lord?…
Now you notice it’s very strange that the thought comes out, “Where Lord?”
Now, the question is asked, “Where is the revelation?” Because this is how it is when these things take place. And when is the Rapture?
And the answer is in 37b,
(37) …thither the eagles [will] be gathered…
In other words, when they’re gathered around Him Who is the Word, that’s the revelation, and that’s the Rapture.
That’s why Brother Branham said, “The Rapture is a revelation.” Because if there’s no revelation there’s no Rapture. See?
Now, we must understand these things. Now nobody can dynamize our mechanics except God. The revelation of the Rapture can only happen because of the Presence.
No Presence, no revelation, no gathering, no Rapture. Now that’s exactly the Bible. That’s exactly what Brother Branham taught.
Now let us try to find out what pertains to this revelation of Him Who is Present just before the tribulation. To do so, we’re going to go to Revelation chapter 1. Now we saw that there is a time on earth when His Presence is there.
At that same time He is revealing Himself while He is here. And that Presence is going to gather us together, It’s going to put us in a Rapture. There’s no doubt about it. Absolutely only the Elect are going to be a part of It.
He will be there, the world won’t even be aware of It until It’s all over, and they are going to say, “Well, isn’t this suppose to happen? Wasn’t that supposed to happen?”
Say, “It’s already done happened?”
Every time you people preach the Presence as the Rapture you are so confused with the Word you didn’t even know what you’re saying, and therefore, you put a way, way over yonder looking forward ignoring what’s present.
And that’s what Brother Branham said.
He said, “Everybody looks backwards, everybody looks forward, and no one gives a rip what’s going on.”
Well I give a rip what’s going on. That’s why I’m preaching this way. And I’ll tell you, I would sooner miss It my way, then miss It anybody else’s way of looking back and looking forward, you do what you want with it.
At least I know I’m trying. It’s exactly right.
Now, we’re going to read this chapter of Revelation, and we’re going to read It all. Because this will be necessary.
(01) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to [show] unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
(02) Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
(03) Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
(04) John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
(05) And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
(06) And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
(07) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
(08) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
(09) I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
(10) I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
(11) Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
(12) And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. [Now that’s a conversation of voice by the way,] And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
(13) And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
(14) His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
(15) And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
(16) And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
(17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
(19) Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
(20) The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are [messengers] of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
Now, it is categorically evident that Revelation 1:1-8 is a condensed or miniaturized picture of the entire Book of Revelation setting forth Christ’s revelation and role in the Church to the day He comes to take over the rule that ends in 1 Corinthians 15:22-24, and that is where all things are put under His feet.
Now that’s pretty well exactly what you see here that His role in the Church is over in the first 8 verses, and He has come to take up His position where everything must now fall under Him until the great day when He is King of kings, and Lord of lords upon Matthew.
Zion, and turns the Kingdom back to the Father, when such a time come that, “before they call, He answers.”
Now, Revelation 1:9-20, view Christ in the Seven Church Ages as revealed… now number one is revealed as living, as reigning in the Bride, and with that is given the understanding of how the revelation is given.
Now, I said, “He is revealed.” So alright, 12-16,
(12) …I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
(13) And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
(14) His head [of hair] like wool, white as snow; his eyes as flame of fire;
(15) …feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
(16) And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun in his strength. [Okay He’s revealed.]
Now notice, also He is reigning, because in the 13th verse He is as a Judge. And a judge is literally the same as a magistrate which literally is the same as God, those titles are the same thing.
So therefore now, we see that He is in preeminence and given preeminence in the Church and His is reigning in the hearts of the people. He’s not reigning on the earth yet, He’s simply reigning there.
And He is living in the Bride, and in verse 18 proves that.
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; behold, I am alive for evermore,…
Now, how is He revealed? You’ll notice He is revealed in verse 4 of John.
(04) …[Unto] the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; [Seven spirits before the throne.]
And in verse 20, the last part. And It says,
(20) …The seven stars are the [messengers] of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks… are the seven churches. [We’re looking at that.]
Now, we can prove just what we have said by going to chapter 2:1. Now notice, seven spirits, seven messengers. Revelation, okay, and revealing Him.
(01) Unto the [messenger] of the church [which is in] Ephesus write; These things [says] he that [holds] the seven stars in his right hand, [walks] in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; [And then he talks. And then in verse 7,]
(07) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;…
Now you notice how the revelation comes. The revelation comes by a measure of the Holy Spirit, and the Word to every messenger of every age and that goes to the Church.
Number 8th verse:
(08) …unto the [messenger] of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and last, which was dead, and alive; [Notice, He is identifying Himself, revealing Who He is.] [Then It says, 11th verse,]
(11) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit [says to] the churches;
The Spirit is speaking to the churches, but the Spirit is speaking through a messenger in every single age, and you will see that ‘s why It’s called the seven spirits before the Throne.
One anointing in every age. One revelation in every age, and the Church get’s its revelation from the individual messenger who is giving it for that hour.
That’s precedes in 12 and 17, 18 and 29. Chapter 3:1-6. Chapter 3:7-13. Then the last one, is 14-22.
Now notice, that in seven ages He is Present in the Church and He is revealed. Now I care less whether the revelation is of one age is paramount or as good as the revelation of another age.
That is not what it is all about, because we know in the dark-ages the Church went into eclipse, and the revelation of Jesus was pretty skimpy, but it was there just the same and even in idolatrous Romanism, definitely there were men full of the Holy Ghost, and they believed as far as they could believe, because the revelation was cut off from them, see?
Deliberately destroyed if they could have had the revelation handed down from the first age to the second, they could have built a little better. But they couldn’t do it, it was so skimpy as it was destroyed from their midst.
So, there wasn’t much revelation in some ages. But you notice in the first age, there was a great revelation and be by His Presence, and remember, we showed you already in the last age there is also the Presence in another revelation.
And it isn’t that the revelation isn’t tremendous, it’s that the people don’t want it. See? They don’t even care two-bits for it.
Now, in the Seven Church Ages He is Present in the Church and He is revealed. And you notice how He’s Present in the Church is by the Word. Now we mustn’t forget that.
But notice too, the heavy emphasis on Him Who is called ‘Alpha and Omega’.
Now watch how It is put in…
(17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, [and said], Fear not; I am the first and the last:
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Now, notice he says here, “Fear not, I’m Alpha and Omega, I am first and the last. I am alive forevermore. Amen.”
Now notice, that ends the revelation. There isn’t one more thing said about Him. It’s amen. It’s all over. Amen means ‘finished’.
Now notice, in Revelation 3:14, that’s the last Church Age:
(14) And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen,…
He didn’t say that in any other Church Age. So the revelation of Himself petered out in the 1st chapter, and proves it’s finished in the last Church Age. Says right here. See?
Now, there It is again, notice over here in the Book of Isaiah, we go to chapter 65, and… I think it’s chapter 65 we will see the same thing there, ya lets read it.
(01) I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. [Now, come on you know He can’t be talking to Israel. Got to be talking to somebody else.]
(02) [I’ve] spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;
(03) A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
(04) Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine’s flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
(05) Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou…
Oh come on, “I’ve gotten rich increased in goods and don’t need a thing. Who need Elijah, who needs anybody? Get out of here you bunch of idiots.”
(05) …These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
(06) Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,
(07) Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom. [Isn’t that what He said, “I going to pay double to her?”]
(08) Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants’ sakes, that I [will] may not destroy them all. [See, He made a little comparison, He said, “Come out of her My people.”]
(09) And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.
(10) And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, [Remember, these are symbolic, because He said, “These nations didn’t know Me.” Okay, in] the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.
(11) But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
(12) Therefore will I number you to the sword, and [you] shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, [you] did not answer; when I spake, [you] did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, [Where is He? In the midst of them.] and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
(13) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but (you’ll) be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but [you’ll] be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but [you’re going to] be ashamed: [We’re at the Wedding Supper.]
(14) Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
(15) And [you] shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:
(16) That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; [That’s the God of the Amen. Word’s not true it’s the God of the Amen.] and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of [the Amen]; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they hid mine eyes. [Going to the Rapture, getting caught away.]
(17) For, behold, I create [a] new heaven and a new earth:… [There you are, it’s all over. See?]
Now, there again we see what time it is. End-time, all over, final revelation. No more to go, this is Amen. Alpha took place in the First Age. Omega in the Second Age.
The prayer opens, the prayer closes. The doxology opens, the doxology closes.
So we see at the last Age, the Seventh Age, He especially revealed even as He was especially revealed in A-1… Age one.
In Age one to the first messenger Paul, He was present and revealed in Act 9:3-20. Now you know, that’s where the Pillar of Fire came. And he was down, and he said, “Who art Thou…”
The Voice said, “Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou Me?”
And he said, “Who are You Lord?
And the Lord said back, “I’m Jesus.”
Then you know his conversion. But you go to Galatians 1st chapter, and hear what Paul said, because this is terribly important beginning at verse 11.
(11) But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
(12) For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, [by a man,] but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. [Christ revealed Himself to Me in His Word.]
(13) For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews’ religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
(14) And profited in the Jews’ religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
(15) But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace,
(16) To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
(17) Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. [Three solid years in the desert receiving the revelation from God. Didn’t make one move to go anywhere.]
(18) …after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
(19) But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord’s brother.
(06) But of [those] who seemed to be somewhat, [he went up there later on again,] whatsoever they were, it [makes] no matter to me: God accepteth no man’s person: [I like that guy’s spunk.] for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:
(07) But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; [There’s a difference…]
(08) For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:
(09) And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
Now, that was Alpha. Now as Omega He appears to the Seven Church Age messenger exactly the same way with the identical revelation.
Now come on, let’s look at It,
(01) And I saw another mighty messenger] come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
Now, that tells you right here, that’s the 1st chapter of Revelation, that same One. “I’m Jesus, Son of man,”
(02) And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
(03) And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
(04) And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
(05) And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
(06) And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
(07) But in the days of the voice of the seventh [messenger], when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God [as he hath proclaimed the good news of the gospel by his servants the prophet shall] be finished, [Same Omega.]
What’s going to happen? A mighty Messenger is going to come down, and the gospel gets revealed as per se all the mysteries. In other words, there is nothing that will be remaining uncovered.
Now, let’s just find out about that. We go over here to the Book of…
(17) …the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: [Tells you right there.]
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that [you] may know what is the hope of his calling, the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe,…
That’s the Omega revelation. They had a special revelation as Alpha, they got a special revelation as Omega. As a Pillar of Fire came which was the Logos, and gave the original He is duty bound to give the other.
But Who is that Pillar of Fire in the Church, One like to the Son of man? See? That same One in human flesh that walked on earth, see?
Now absolutely in the Church in Seven Measures of the Spirit. In Seven Messages of the Word of Almighty God. At the end-time the same One comes back.
Now, that’s Revelation 10:7, and you join that with the Book of James 5:5, it’ll make a dead man scream.
(07) Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the [presence] of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth… [that’s Jesus, the Sower of the seed.]
The Sower of the seed, you know, of Matthew 13. He said, “He that sowed the good seed is the Son of Man.”
Okay, remember all things were created by Him, all things made by Him. We’ll go into that sometime, I’m not ready for it yet.
(07) …[and the husband]… waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and [a] long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
He’s telling you right there what the Blood of Jesus Christ fell upon the ground for, was not just to cleanse this earth, no, no, no, but It was to bring our bodies out of the ground that was now cleansed.
So the Holy Spirit could come back to a cleansed and beautiful temple.
Now resurrection, and It says, “The Husbandman Jesus Himself is waiting for our Resurrection. He’s got to wait for It, but He can’t have It until the former and latter rain.”
And the former rain is a teaching ministry that comes at the time when God pours His Spirit out in power at the end-time.
So therefore, you see there’s a very special revelation at the end-time. A very special presence, a very special relation. But hold it right there, we go back to Revelation 1:18b, the last part.
Notice what he says,
(18) …and [I] have the keys of hell and death.
Now listen, “I have the keys of hell and death,” does not come at the Alpha time, it comes at the Amen, or the Omega time, which makes this a more special and a more wonderful revelation and time, then there was with Paul.
Though Paul wanted it, he couldn’t have it, because he only had Alpha. You had to have Omega, to have the gate… to have the keys of death and hell.
Now you say, “Well I believe he had it ready. No, no, no, he didn’t not. He did not have it. We’ll show you that.
Let’s go over here to 1 Corinthians 15, in the potentially he did but the actual truth of the matter is, 1 Corinthians 15:23, It says:
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his [parousia].
And then It says over here in,
(07) …the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
Now listen, in 1 Corinthians 15: here’s the point:
(51) Behold, I [show] you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, [we’ll] all be changed,
(52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. [Now, that’s a mystery right there.]
(53) For this [corruptibility] must put on [incorruptibility], and this mortal put on immortality.
(54) So when this [corruptibility] shall have put on [incorruptibility] and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying, Death is swallowed up in [a] victory.
(55) O death, where is thy sting? O [death], where is thy victory?
It’s at that time, it’s at that time the revelation of Him Who holds those keys to every single solitary thing, Who comes down to unlock every single mystery, Who comes down to unlock the mystery of what lies within us, to change the immortality.
That One stands there with the keys of death and hell. And death has got to stand back. Yes sir. It’s got to do that.
Now notice, that same Omega and Alpha, Revelation 10:1-7. That’s the One Who comes down, the Messenger standing there has to be Acts 9:3, the Pillar of Fire come down. And Galatians 1:11-12, the identical same One revealing Himself.
But notice now, now listen, they’re the same, but watch: Revelation 10:7 is concerned with the Thunders which Paul could not be concerned with. They were mysteries which were sealed up. They could not be touched.
The Lion that roared from heaven had a Voice of Thunder on earth. See? It was now… it was transferred from the Lion age, to the Eagle age, as a lion roareth as an eagle.
Now remember, “The Lord will do nothing until He first reveals His secrets to His prophets.”
So now we’ve got this man here in the last Church Age, in the Alpha when every mystery is going to run its course, even immortality the mystery. Even the dead coming out. Every single thing runs its course.
Now listen, He came down, and when He came down there was a voice on earth, come on now, let’s get it flat, “For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a Shout.”
And that is a military command and the Word of God distinctly says, “It is not said to be the Voice of Jesus Himself, it is the voice of somebody else.”
Then whose voice is it? Revelation 10:7. The voice of a prophet, that’s absolutely Scriptural.
Now, let’s go back to Revelation 1:1 again. [Blank spot]
(01) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to [show] unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his [messenger] unto his servant John: [And 12-16.]
(12) And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw [that one in the midst of the] seven candlesticks; [which we described.]
(01) Unto the [messenger] of the church [which is in] Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
Now listen, with that we go to the last part,
(14) …unto the [messenger] of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen..,
Now notice, closing off, beginning and this time He calls Himself the beginning of the creation of God, which signifies God starting all over again. It is Resurrection time.
And only His Presence can do It, as It says in 1 Corinthians 15:23, “Them that are Christ’s at His Presence.”
But notice, a revelation goes with It. See, we’re weaving you back and forth and just bring It to your attention time and time again so you’ll get to know these Scriptures the same as I know them.
Revelation [Ephesians] 1:17, It says,
(17) …the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Not something else or somebody else, but the revealing of Him. See? That’s right, the revealing of Him. Now watch how this lines up with the Omega Message.
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that [you]may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, [Revelation, then what?]
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, [the living Saints,] according to the working of his mighty power,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, [is going to do the same think to people here in a mystery that are walking and living and breathing and they’ll never die.]
See, there It is, and that’s the revelation right down the line. Now, a revelation has gone with It. And after the revelation comes the Resurrection. Now, so far so good, see? Understand what we’re saying.
There’s a period of time when He’s Present. That same period of time He is revealed. We know how He is revealed. The Word of God tells us plainly there is no mistaking of It.
The major thing to watch out for however, that there is an Alpha revelation and an Omega revelation and they do literally two separate things. One started the Church on the way, the other ends it.
One introduces the life in a human body, the Bride, the other finishes it all off. So now, what was in a manner of a hope is now into a reality for there’s going to be the dead come out of the grave, the living Bride is going to be changed, there’s going to be a Rapture.
So, His Presence is here in order to raise the dead, but with that there must be a revelation, see? This is what people don’t understand, and they got the thing all messed up.
Oh, He’s going to come from glory, and He’s going to start part way, and He’s going to start yelling, and He’s going to do this, and He’s… Hogwash! He’s coming right down here for the prophet.
You see, they’ve got no use for Elijah. You know why they’ve don’t have any use for Elijah? Because they’ve got no use for the Word. They’re full of their own creeds and dogmas; their own understandings.
So when a man comes by, and anointed prophet vindicated, indicated, proving his rightness with Almighty God, stand there knowing he’s Elijah. They say, “Get out of the way boy, who needs you?”
Well then, God’s a liar. Because He says, “He’s got to come first.” See?
You talk about anarchy. It’s that fine spirit of anarchy, “We’re rich, increased in goods and don’t need a thing. Look it, we’re going to make it. Hallelujah! We’re on our way.” They got fooled. Which way? Going down, see?
All right listen, so far so good. We now want to view some Scripture that speaks of this end-time revelation. So we go here to,
(04) I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;
(05) That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;
(06) Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:
(07) So that [you] come behind in no gift; waiting for the [[inaudible] that is the unveiling, the apocalypses] of [the] Lord Jesus Christ: [the revelation.]
(08) Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that [you] may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(09) God is faithful, by whom [you] were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ…
Now, notice the word ‘coming’ here in the 7th verse is ‘apocalypses’, which means ‘unveiling’. Now listen, at that time of verse 7, the unveiling, what is going to happen. They are going to be confirmed to the end.
Word ‘confirmed’ means, ‘establish, secure, made firm’, to the end you’ll be blameless. The word ‘blameless, means ‘signify, that which cannot be called into account with nothing laid to one’s charge’.
It implies not merely acquittal, but the absence of even a charge, or accusation against the person. For that’s what it says.
All right, let’s find out where that’s taken from. We go over here to the Book of Romans, just hold that in your mind.
It says, “At the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ, you’re going to be established, made secure. You’re going to be made firm to the end, that nobody could lay a charge against you. No way possible, you stand acquitted!”
Now, that’s what It says, so that no matter what the day of the Lord Jesus Christ brings up whichever way you want to look at it, and you may find that’s not exactly the word you think it is either.
Let’s go back to Romans 8:33-34. Now, over here It says here:
(33) Who [dares arraign me in God’s court? Who dares to lay a charge against me? Who dares arraign me? No way.] It is God that justifieth.
(34) Who is he that [condemns me to death? Says I got to die?]…
“For it’s appointed unto man once to die.”
Now who’s going to stand here and tell me I’m going to die? I’m going to tell you flat the apostle Paul had to die, he was condemned to death. Prove it to you. He already tells us.
(10) [But] if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. [So he says here:]
(34) [Who dares to give me death,] It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, [and] maketh intercession for us.
Now, that’s what we’re looking at over here in that word ‘blameless’, a charge cannot be laid against you even, see? No charge can be laid. It implies not merely acquittal, but no way can there be an accusation.
Now, let’s get the context of those verses by reading,
(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
(12) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after flesh.
(13) [So see, if you] live after flesh [you’ll] die: but if [you] through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, [you’ll] live.
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
(15) For [you] have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but [you’ll] receive the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, [our] Father.
You receive the spirit of manifested Son-ship. In other words, proving exactly what you are. So there’s nothing phony about it. There is nothing out of character.
You cannot come here with a mask on. This is the Sons of God unveiled as to Their true identity. That’s what the word means. Okay.
(16) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, we are the children of God:
(17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
(19) For the earnest expectation of [creation] waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. [Now, he’s telling you something here:]
(20) For the [creation] was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
(21) Because the creature itself [or creation] shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the liberty of [the glory of] the children of God.
In other words, when man gets his change in the Resurrection, the earth and everything pertaining to it, will begin to get their change too. The animals will come back. Nature will come back. It’s going to be wonderful.
(23) And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, the redemption of [the] body.
(24) For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
(25) But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
(26) Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: we [don’t] know what we [ought to] pray, the Spirit itself maketh intercession… groanings [can’t] be uttered.
(27) And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
(28) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love [the Lord], to them who are the called according to his purpose.
(29) For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
(30) Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
(31) What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(32) He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? [Now, here where he says,]
(33) Who [dares arraign me in God’s court? Who shall lay a charge?] It is God that justifieth. [Now, that means that you never did it in the first place.]
(34) Who is he that [condemns me to death?] Christ died, [is] rather, risen again, at the right hand of God, who also [making] intercession…
Now, what I have done here, I have taken the thought from the revelation of Christ, which has to do with His Presence, and brought it right to the place where a people will be standing here, and the Word of God said, “It’s appointed unto man once to die.”
I’m not going to die. Nobody can lay a charge against me. Why? It’s adoption time. It’s manifesting time to prove Who is the true Son of God.
To show who is right, and that takes you to Revelation, “He that is filthy is filthy still, he that is righteous is righteous still.” “Outside are dogs, and whoremongers, and murderers and those that love a lie.”
See, you got a line of demarcation here. That’s what I’m trying to show you in this thing. He takes it right to this comes right to the point of showing you it’s at this time in the manifestation when it’s time for the sons of God to be revealed as to who they really are, see?
In His Presence at that revelation we’re blameless, nobody can lay a charge, standing right in the Presence of Almighty God, see?
“Sin scattered there’s no evidence,” and because He, see the One of the order of Melchisedec, the fleshly body of Him sitting on that Throne there, absolutely now demanding, demanding the bodies of the Resurrection for His Kingdom, and these people can’t die and death stands right back there, the keys of hell and death.
How’s anybody not going to then make the Resurrection and the Rapture of the Lord Jesus Christ that’s all elected?
Now, let’s go a little further.
(35) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
(36) As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
(37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors…
(38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things to come,
(39) Nor height, nor depth… [can] separate us…
I see here, brother/sister, once more the squeeze coming down. Brother Branham categorically mentioned the squeeze, the Bride being hunted. And I am not going to get away from that.
That’s why I must teach this, and we must come to the place where we are, have so concerned ourselves with His Presence, being in His Presence and knowing the things of God till all these things go to one side and we can take whatever comes upon us. See?
Now, here we are blameless, strengthened in His Presence. By His revelation we will make it.
Now, back to 1 Corinthians again.
(08) Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that [you] may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Blameless that means the Bride can’t go to the Great Tribulation. No way, no sir, because Malachi tells you that.
There’ll be a squeeze, She misses wrath, but She returns to the earth blameless as we saw in Revelation 22:10, where the Book was open and nobody could close It.
How can you close the Book that was opened? No way, because the final mysteries are coming out. But just the same the Book will be closed and nobody else will come in, see?
Now notice, in 1 Thessalonians 1:7. Here again we see the revelation at the same period of time.
(07) And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven [apocalypses, unveiled,] with his mighty [messengers],…
Absolutely this is Revelation 10:1 to my understanding. Under the Seventh Seal comes a relaxation, because of 1 Corinthians 1:7 absolutely…
Let’s go back and take a look at It again. I just something struck my mind here, I want to see if It’s the same words that I had in mind.
Okay, It says here:
(07) [You] come behind in no gift;…
In other words you lack nothing. Over there in the Laodicean church was saying, “We’re rich, increased in goods and don’t lack anything.”
And Jesus said, “You’re wretched, miserable, naked, blind. But to the Bride He says, “You don’t lack a thing” You got what they talk about.
They make themselves the Bride, but He said, “I’ll make them come and kneel at your feet and show you Who I’ve loved.
Oh listen, there’s a great day here brother/sister. Just get with it. Just get with it, never mind anything else they’re going to take it anyway. They’re going to take it anyway, but they can’t take that thing within you, no sir.
Now, at this time there comes that relaxation. Because why? He is here, and to reveal Himself to Her.
And when He reveals Himself as the prophet said, “That She might know Her Mate.” You see? So, She understands. All right. She’s relaxed, She’s at peace, for He’s been revealed to them.
Okay, we now turn to another portion of Scripture. 1 Peter 1: now you see I weave all of these into this message here, and I make no apologies.
(03) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
(04) To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
(05) Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. [Yes he manifested, revealed.]
(06) Wherein [you] greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, [you] are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
(07) That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing [the apocalypses] of Jesus Christ:
(08) Whom having not seen, [you] love; in whom, though now [you] see him not, yet believing, [you] rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: [Now It says, at this time you don’t see Him, but you’re going to see Him.]
(09) Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
Okay, remember the Appearing, the revelation, the unveiling. Now, compare this with the Appearing and Presence of,
(14) And unto the [messenger] of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen,… [The Finisher, the Ender, the starting all over again with the Resurrection, creating Himself anew in the form of human flesh.]
Going back to,
(09) Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
Okay, when does this take place? It takes place at the last time revelation of Christ. The confirmation. Churches have a confirming service, a confirmation.
We’re in our confirmation service where God Himself has come down by the Holy Ghost to confirm us to the end blameless.
You don’t have to wear a pretty little white veils and sing like some stupid communion thing and makes you think that you’re going to get somewhere.
You take communion because you’ve already have gotten somewhere.
And now God the Father Himself down here the Holy Spirit He approves with His Own divine approbation of your partaking of emblem and says, “By no means can anybody judge them. By no means can anybody put anything against them. They’re justified, they’re holy, everything outside is nothing but whoremongers and dogs, liars and criminals.” See?
My listen, what a tremendous, tremendous accolade that is. What a gratifying description of a Bride. She’s righteous, they’re filthy. She’s pure,… impure. She’s holy, they’re unholy.
Oh She’s a sheep, they’re dogs. She’s a virtuous Bride of Jesus, and they’re male prostitutes. My God, if that wouldn’t make you think. See I’m not telling you lies, I’m telling you the truth. The Amen, it is over.
Notice also in 1 Peter 1:13, It says,
(13) Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
And brother/sister, when you’re in your flesh changed immortalized you don’t need grace. It’s before you’re changed that needs your grace, this is now.
I preached, ‘A Message of Grace’ last Sunday, see? Exactly right, that’s the “Message of Grace.” We saw that.
Now there it is, the Presence brings down a revelation. Truly that is Ephesians 1:17. Truly that is Revelation 10:1-7. There can be no doubt that the shout of 1 Thessalonians 4: which is a military command is…
(06) …Behold, the bridegroom [comes]… to meet him.
And It ends in…
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
There you are brother/sister, Presence and revelation. Look what It’s doing. Absolutely.
I know the world fundamentalist’s got it all figured out and say, “Well, hallelujah we’re born again. We speak with tongues, we know we got something. Everything is just fine, we’re got it made.”
That’s not true. God’s has got to work out His Own program His Own way, and you and I understand that even that one little trick verse of Scripture, “It’s appointed unto men once to die, but after that the judgment.”
How does God get around that? How does He get around the Garden of Eden, even came down here and did it Himself?
How does He get around and all, He comes down here and does Himself, looks back there at the Blood and says, “You’re blameless come on in.” It’s all over, you’re not going to die. Mortality puts on immortality.
Oh, I’m glad He’s here now. I’m going to say again brother/sister, if I don’t make it, somebody is and I know how. If we’re not Bride, there’s a Bride out there somewhere, and by the grace of God we will not stand in Her way. No sir.
We’ll cheer Her on and say, “Hallelujah, He’s here, can’t see Him with the naked eye.”
Let me tell you, I know by Scripture I see him veiled there and the same time the veil unveils Him as the prophet said so beautifully, “For there is nothing hidden, but has been hidden for the manifested purpose of revealing It.”
That’s exactly what the Scriptures says in the literal.
So, here He is.
(08) Whom having not seen, [you] love; in whom, though now [you] see him not, yet believing, with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
You’re waiting for the time that you do. And how do we see Him? We see Him tonight with the eyes through the Word.
Now that’s sermon number 1 on the Revelation. Next Sunday or Wednesday whatever it is, we’ll take number 2 and continue and show how it comes about. Point by point as we tried tonight.
Here’s your picture, understand carefully: Eight periods of time designated by two portions of Scripture. One of which in Matthew does not mention revelation, except in the fact of the verse of 27. It talks of the Presence, and It tells of the conditions there.
In Luke 17, It mentions both the condition and the fact of a Presence, then It mentions a revelation.
Then in that revelation takes you positively, the Presence and revelation leads distinctly to the Great Tribulation and destruction on the one side, and to the Resurrection and the Rapture on the other side, and It’s going on now.
They not of that we find how does He reveal Himself? Go to your Bibles and find how He reveals Himself. It’s going to be the same thing, because, “He’s the same yesterday, today, and forever,” and He doesn’t change.
And we show you how He started out there as Omega. What He was in the first chapter. What He was in the first age, was Omega, Alpha there. I’m Omega, showed you the identical same way.
A tremendous revelation, but the revelation at the end-time eclipsed the revelation of the first time, because they couldn’t have a Rapture; they couldn’t have a Resurrection.
And here you see now, how God can take a Bride and let Her stand right here, bring Her out of the filth of the mire. She’s washed Her garments in the waters of separation by the Word.
That’s where She’s got Her strength tonight brother/sister. That’s why God can say, “You can’t put a finger on Her, She’s justified, no way you’re going to touch Her.” She’s blameless, see? “Come now in the Presence of the Lord.”
Now, She’s the one that’s come out at the military command. She’s the one that heard the Voice. See, “Behold the Bridegroom, come out of her.”
I want to tell you something, when the prophet came on the scene and he began to reveal Him Who is our God they said, “Drop dead.” They had the God of their imaginations. They had the God of their dogmas and creeds.
That’s exactly what Jesus said to Israel. He said, “You’ve made void the promise of God by your own tradition.”
Listen, let me tell you something brother/sister: No way can a promise of God in this Word ever come to pass if one word of tradition has crept into it.
The very hope that these people have today of making the Rapture because they defile the very word ‘appearing’, they’ll never make the Rapture. There’s no way they’re going to make It.
You say, “Brother Vayle, you condemn.”
I don’t condemn anybody, because if I’m wrong, I’m shot too. I don’t say I was right. Prophet’s right, I believe I teach right, not every little point.
You’ll see as time goes on these messages we’re going to take on additional points and drop off some, because the first one was just a tiniest, tiny bit out. But before it’s over I’ll be right down that line.
You say, “How do you know?” I’ve got faith. I’ve got faith that’s all.
Lord bless you, let’s raise.
Heavenly Father, we thank You again for grace and mercy which we continually praise You for Lord, because that’s what the prophet said, “He is here in grace and mercy revealing Himself.”
And we thank You for It Lord, and how we do thank You and honor Your great Name tonight. And Lord, tonight we are so happy to know that You have been revealed and though it is not yet what it should be, oh God, it will be Lord Jesus before it’s over.
This oh God, which we feel so strongly in the mind, oh God, one day It’s going to get down to the eyes of the heart and we will know as we’re known. We know that already by experience.
We know by manifestation the Word of this hour, but Lord God, to know It all the way, we’re going to know It all the way.
Even one day as we’re going to stand and know, say, “Redeemed, how I love to proclaim It. Redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb.” Knowing we’ve been justified declared blameless. And in it all the powers of hell come, because they will come against this revelation, the gates of hell being against it.
Then Lord, let the pressure come by the grace of God we’ll be able to take it. Lord get us ready for that day. We know it’s coming sooner perhaps then we thought, seeing… oh time is moving off the scene, seeing those shades begin pull down more and more.
The little tiny Bride is going to close in more and more, a little tiny, tiny handful oh God.
It would be nice to be one of them in that sense of standing here, but if the prophet couldn’t stand here, then we’re not asking You to stand here, but if it be Lord in that way that You’ve had it predestinated based upon Your foreknowledge.
Then Lord, that’s the way It will be, and we know that there will be everything not only propitious, but everything will be completely out working right down the line.
And we still stand here walk to the Tree of Life. What a glorious day Lord, what a glorious day. What a glorious day.
Now Father, we pray You’ll heal the sick amongst us. Give added strength those Lord who already have strength, let them mount on the wings as eagles, the grace of Almighty God abide upon them.
So we bless Your Name tonight Lord, and thank You again for mercy and grace. Go with us as we go in Jesus’ Name. Amen
The Lord bless you.
“Take the Name of Jesus with You.”