Transcript in progress.
Audio is available now.
…and we thank God that we have been to this degree, and shall be more extensive when time goes on, for we believe Lord, that Your Spirit here is here to show us these things that have been brought to our attention.
Though for this moment perhaps some things are not as clear as they should be, but thank God they will be in their due season.
So now Lord, as we study tonight we pray that You’ll show us this part of Your Word that’s been revealed to us by the prophet Lord, and also expounded upon now in this hour, in Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
Now as the announcement went on for this Saturday 7:30 service, though there are people that aren’t here tonight will be glad to have you phone them and tell them so they won’t be missing the service and the foot washing, and the Communion.
And of course, the later the hour the more significant is the typing of the Lord’s Supper, because He did take the bread and the wine at night. It was dark and so It should be really a little later then what we usually have It on a Sunday.
So this will work out very good. So you keep that in mind and don’t forget to do your phoning, so that everybody will know.
Now, we’ve been going along here in the Presence of the Lord, and this is message number 7 in dealing with the Appearing. And so we look at the thought of the Appearing for a while tonight.
Now, we have shown by the Word that the Holy Spirit is Present in the midst of us, and has revealed Himself to be the same Spirit that was in Jesus when He was here on earth.
Now you recall that Brother Branham kept making that statement, and in ‘The Discernment of Spirits’ on page 16, he said,
“It is what the gates of hell are against it is a spiritual revelation of Christ being here now, and the same yesterday, and today, and forever.”
Now, that is the revelation, or you might say the understanding of the Presence of God at the end-time in the most abbreviated form. Now, this same Word that sets forth His Presence and His Revelation also deals with what is known as His Appearing.
Now, of course the fundamentalist that we have said previously pretty well all agree that this is supposed to be the Rapture.
But the prophet said, “That those theologians who set that forth have failed to properly distinguish the Appearing from the Coming.”
Now, the theologians and the fundamentalist, and that takes in about everybody but us, have the understanding that the Appearing will be the Rapture, and the Coming will be the coming back to earth with the Saints, which would be Revelation 19.
Well see, we wouldn’t go for that. We would make the Appearing that which is on earth at this time, and the Coming would be when Christ descends to receive the Bride unto Himself in a figure of the air where ever you want to put it, is in a dimension.
Now, the prophet said, now in ‘Feast of the Trumpets’, I believe it is, “Now how it said He shall Appear in the last days. Is to bring the people back to the Word, so the Bride will know Her Husband Her mate the revealed Word.”
Now, I don’t take that language there to be explicitly that the Appearing will be that, which is to bring the people back to the Word so the Bride will know Her Husband.
The Appearing is, what He’s saying here is what he will do in that Appearing. The reason to appear, why He will appear is an order to bring the Bride back to Her Husband, Her Mate the revealed Word.
Now you notice, he said, “In the last days.” So therefore, it is something that we know that is going to happen in this particular time which is called the ‘Last Days’.
Now, you can see here to what the Appearing really amounts to. It is a revelation of Him Who is the Word, so that we see the Spirit veiled in the Word that speaks about Him.
Now, we’re talking how the actual revelation takes place, that He reveals Himself by means of that Word, so that when we truly see Him in the Word, Christ revealed in His Own Word, and revealed by His Own Word, you are really seeing the Logos.
Now, but before we check out the Scripture on this Appearing, we want to define what the word ‘appear’ really means. Now it comes from the Greek ‘phaneroo’ which is in the English is p-h-a-n-e-r-o-o.
And it signifies in the active voice to ‘manifest’. And in the passive voice to be ‘manifested’. And the Revised Version, uses ‘manifest’ instead of ‘appear’, as does the Authorized Version, that uses ‘appear’.
So, here then is another word used amongst us as Christians that has lost a lot of its meaning, because it’s not translated in the best way possible. Now, ‘to be manifested’ means more that ‘to appear’.
And here’s where you lose your sense of understanding correctly this subject, unless you really know what this Word in the Greek translated to the English actually means.
So, the word ‘manifest’ means more than ‘to appear’. Now here’s what it is. A person may appear in a false guise without a disclosed as to what he truly is. To be manifested is to be revealed in one’s true character.
Now, it’s just like Little Red Riding Hood, when the wolf put on the grandmother’s habits, might of looked like grandma except the nose a little bit too long, and the teeth a little bit too sharp, and ears a bit too long.
But you know, that’s the way people are, these wolves in sheep clothing. Now, they look different from what they are.
Now you can say that person appears to be thus and so. Well, nobody’s going to argue the point what he appears to be, but this word does not mean that. This word means ‘what is he’? See?
So when you look at this word then, ‘appearing’ is Brother Branham talked about, and the Bible talks about It, and they had one language and one understanding, you’re not dealing with something that surfaces.
You’re dealing with something that not only surfaces, but has an actual identity as to its true character.
Okay, we’re going to start looking at some Bible that uses that word ‘manifest’ or ‘appear’, phaneroo.
So we go to…
(21) But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest… [that is proven, fully identified, shown to be what they are,] that they are wrought in God.
(05) Therefore judge nothing before the time,… [Why? Because the Bible says, “Things are really not as they appear.” You got to wait until the cover’s ripped off.]… judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
That tells you there there’s coming a time when the very motives of everything are going to be brought to light, so that everything will be judged by a motive.
You know a lot of people want to be right for the sake of being right. That sure sounds good, as well as hogwash.
You got to be motivated, otherwise why did Brother Branham preach a sermon called, ‘Doing God a Service Apart From His Will’? You wouldn’t hold water.
Okay, It says, “Don’t judge until everything is made clear.” Just hold back.
(10) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
(11) Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade man; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
Now, Paul here is able to say that that he’s not afraid to stand there at that time, because already he has judged himself thoroughly, and knows that nothing which he has done has been done in any way other than properly motivated by God and for the sake of the people.
Now, in Ephesians 5:13. And notice again,
(13) But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
So we see here, this Word is much deeper than Jesus simply appearing on the scene. Much, much deeper.
Therefore, as we use this word ‘phaneroo’, ‘appearing’ as it’s termed in the King James, but not a good terminology, it should be ‘manifested’; and applied to the Presence of the Person of the Holy Spirit, you can see that this has to be the Spirit, both revealing His true identity and the character of His Person.
He doesn’t only reveal He is there, but He reveals His character. It is a matter then of Who It is, and what It is. Who and what.
All right, notice Matthew 24:27. We go back there, and It says,
(27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the [Presence] of the Son of man be.
Now, this bright shining even dazzling that comes out of the east. Now what was the bright shining dazzling that we are to know about that came out of the east?
Okay, we go back to the Book of Acts 9:3, in there we read,
(03) …as he journeyed he came near Damascus; and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
(04) And he fell to the earth, [the light struck him down,] and he heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
(05) And he said, Who [are you] Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom [you persecute it’s] hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Now, the blinding light was the Logos of Acts 9 that shineth. And of that word is ‘phan-o’,(?) whose root word means ‘to become evident’.
So therefore, this Logos that shined in the east, shineth or becomes evident perfectly identified as to exactly to what It is in the west.
Now, pretty well everybody wants to talk about this is zap, zap. It is not zap, zap, see? He tells you the Logos which was in the east must appear in the west.
And the word ‘shine’ means, ‘to make evident’. So therefore, at the end time this sentence here is perfectly in line with what the Scripture says would happen which is that manifestation to prove identity.
So therefore, the Light from the east when It comes to the west will identify Itself. See, that’s what he’s telling you here.
Now, after the Presence, or at, or toward the end of the Great Tribulation we find verse 30,
(30) …then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: [Now,] then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Now, I realize that when people talk about this Light coming out of the east to the west, and they talk about the Son of man, they like to connect verse 30 with it.
And insist as though that were what was talking about. But this is talking about the sign of the Son of man coming in clouds. But over here in 27, He’s talking about what’s going on on earth over an extended period of time.
Now, this evidence of this Appearing which shall be then shall be manifested, the sign of the Son of man, is in the Great Tribulation, or toward the very end of it, without a doubt, and you will notice as I will show you in the Book of Revelation, that this manifestation is already anticipated and well accepted where 27 could only come to the very elected.
Now, we’ll go to Revelation 6, to show you that. This is under the Sixth Seal.
(12) [Now,] I beheld… the sixth seal; [open earthquake] sun became black as sackcloth [the] hair… moon became as blood.
(13) …the stars of heaven fell unto the earth… [and so on. Then they hid themselves.] [And notice what they said in verse 16,]
(16) …Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that [sits] on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.
Now, they already had an identification, they knew Who was going to come and what He was going to do. Over here they don’t. It’s quite a mysterious thing, and the people are not aware of it.
Because It says, “They knew not until the flood came and swept them away, and knew not until the tribulation hit.”
Now, evidently the two witnesses will more than take care of any evidential sign that is required as a manifestation for the Sixth Seal.
So you can’t run these verses together, because they cannot be run, they are two different time-slots. One is previous to the tribulation, one is during the tribulation.
Now notice, in each case the identification is most important, it’s important on this side of the tribulation, it’s important in the tribulation.
Now this would have to be especially for this side of the tribulation as one contemplates Matthew 24:3, where Jesus, they said, “What will be the sign of Thy Presence.” Verses 4-5,
(04) …Jesus said, Take heed that no man deceive you… [at the time of my Presence, concerning Me and My Presence, concerning Me, so that you’re fooled as to who is who.]
(05) For many shall come in my name saying, I am Christ; and… [of course nobody is going to be fooled. It doesn’t say that. It says, that many are going to be deceived.]
It’s like the old TV game, “Will the real Jesus Christ please stand up”. Because nobody knows Who He is. Now you can see what I’m talking about. Many will be deceived again.
(23) Then if any man shall say… Lo, here is Christ, [and lo] there; believe it not.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, [even] false prophets, [lying prophets] and shall [show] great signs and wonders:…
Absolutely a perfect imitation. Beware of them that come in sheep’s clothing, they’re wolves, and they’ll have every identification, except one special thing.
They’ll fool everybody and they’ll have great signs and wonders, but at Judgment Day it will be said, “I never knew you.”
Now notice, It says,
(24) …great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
(25) Behold, I have told you before.
(26) Wherefore if they shall say into you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: in the secret chamber; believe it not.
Now that should let you know right there, that there will not be simply a reasonable facsimile following this Presence which I’ve been identified, but a most unreasonable facsimile is going to fool an awful lot of people. They’re already where on the right trail.
Just like when Jesus had twelve disciples and seventy more, and when the time came to listen to the Word, the seventy walked off, they couldn’t stand the Blood test.
Which was, “Eat my flesh and drink my Blood.” Say, they couldn’t take It.
All right, this is a repeat today, of what took place in the days of Jesus when It was the Logos in flesh. The Logos now at the end-time will get the same treatment.
Let’s go to Matthew 12:22. Let’s take a peek at It. Even going to get more complicated. And notice Brother Branham dealt with It.
(22) Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.
(23) And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?
(24) [And] when the Pharisees heard it, they said, [You stupid bunch of idiots this is] the devil. [“Why,” he said, “this is not the son of David. This is the other one.”]
(24) …This fellow does not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. [He’s the biggest one of the whole bunch of them.]
(25) …Jesus knew their thoughts, and said, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
(26) And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand?
(27) And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
(28) But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
(29) Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, [and so on.]
Now, here you are, as in that day, the accused the one who identified himself as the devil, they accused the One in this day of being the devil.
Let’s go to John 8:48 and see the same thing over here. This is where He locked horns with the Pharisees.
(48) Then [Jesus] answered the Jews, and said… Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? [Said the same thing.]
(49) [And] Jesus [said,] I [haven’t] got a devil; but I honour my Father, and [you] dishonour me.
The same people that claim to have Jesus Christ the Savior and then make remarks about fortune-telling are in this class right here.
Brother Branham categorically said, he said, “Be very careful here now,” he said, “any man that was behind, that went behind the Pillar of Fire does not come out making Jesus a fortune-teller.”
Following more Scripture, we go to Mark we’re looking at this special word. Mark 3, or special description when He was on earth.
(11) And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and said, Thou art the Son of God.
(12) And he straitly charged them that they should not make him known.
Now notice, the ‘making known’, was even made known by devils. We’re just going through the gospels. We’ve could have done this a little better fashion, but I’m just taking the gospels in other Books in sequence.
(29) The next day John [sees] Jesus coming to him, [and identifies Him,] Behold the Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world.
(30) This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
(31) And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, [proven identity,] therefore am I come baptizing with water.
(32) And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
(33) And knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, [identifying Him,] and remaining on him, the same is he [identified] which [baptizes] the Holy Ghost.
(34) And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
Notice there, “And I knew him not,” but that He should be made manifest, identified as to exactly Who He was, “I’m come baptizing in water.”
(11) This [is the] beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory;… [Absolutely identified that He had received honor of God. Absolutely proved that He was the One that God has spoken of.]… and his disciples believed on him.
(01) After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for the would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. [That’s over in Judea.]
(02) Now the Jews’ feast of tabernacles was at hand.
(03) His [disciples] said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.
(04) For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly…
In other words, there is no way if you’re going to be known openly, you can do something in secret. You’ve got to do that thing in public to identify yourself.
They said, “Identify yourself, show who you are, prove who you are, make it manifest. If thou do these things, show thyself to the world.
(05) For neither did his brethren believe [on] him. [Show Yourself, see, that’s the Word manifest.]
(01) And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man was blind from birth.
(02) …his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was [there] born blind.
(03) [And] Jesus [said,] Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
There had to be some way for the works of God to come forth. So the man was born blind. When he was healed, it was manifested, that was the work of God, because only God would do something like that.
(06) I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
In other words, He came in His Father’s Name, and He absolutely manifested that He was the one in the Father’s Name by the works that were revealed and manifested amongst the people.
(01) After these things Jesus shewed himself again to the disciples…
That ‘s what it was, that word manifest is ‘showed Himself.’ And on this wise, He showed Himself. He manifested, showed who He was. Verse 14.
(14) This is now the third time that Jesus shewed himself [or manifested, or proved Who He was after He was risen from the dead.]
We now go to,
(16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh,…
In other words, flesh was there and anybody could see He was a human being. But that wasn’t the point, it was God was manifested.
Now how was God manifested? He made it absolutely known that It was God. “For no man doeth these works, except God be with Him, God be in Him.”
All right, 1 John 1:2. (The epistle.)
(02) For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness,…
There again, He was born. He was raised. He was fed. He was nurtured, he grew. Everything happened to Him like a normal human being. But there was something about Him where He was more than a man, they saw it.
(05) And [you] know that he was manifested to take away our sins;… [Proven in His true character, absolutely shown, that He was the Lamb of God.] [Verse 8.]
(08) He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
In other words, there again abundantly made clear and plain Who He was.
(09) If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. [In other words, perfected manifested.]
Now, what I read to you here this is the history of His proven Sonship as Messiah when He was on earth. Now that’s what took place It was made evident, it was proven.
Even as Jesus said, “If I’d not done the works that other men did, did he not sin, but now they have both seen and hated both Me and my Father?”
He said, “If you can’t believe what I say, believe the works.”
Now, He was manifested on earth, everybody agreed. And He is to be manifested again at His Presence, which is for a period before the Great Tribulation.
1 John 2:
(28) And now, little children abide in him; that, when he shall appear, [you] may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his [Parousia.]
Now, he tells you, when He shall Appear, when He shall be made abundantly manifest that Who It is, the One in His true character coming before us and we know it. Now that’s at His Presence.
Now, this is put into the Rapture by the theologians, this Parousia. And this manifestation which is the showing forth of the true character. So we’re going to look at their theology, because Brother Branham said it was wrong, and it is.
At the Rapture the theologians of the opposite angle, the Lord Jesus Christ will be in flesh, and we’ll be present in flesh with Him. He’ll be present, and we’ll be present with Him.
Now, then according to them He will manifest Who He is, and we will be ashamed, or not ashamed depending on our lives.
This of course would be 1 Corinthians 3: which we’ve read over here before, let’s take a look at It.
Now he says,
(10) According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, [I’ve] laid the foundation, and another [man builds] thereon. But let every man take heed how he [builds] thereupon.
(11) For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
(13) Every man’s work [should] be made manifest: [Now It tells you that, every man’s work.] for the day [will] declare it, [whether] it shall be revealed by fire; the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.
(14) If any man’s work abide which he hath build thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
(15) If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. [Now, this talks about works, the manifestation of works.]
(10) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether good or bad.
(11) Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest [unto] your conscience.
Now, he’s telling you something there where people could be terror stricken, and there are those who could not be, and would not be.
Now, to put this manifestation in the Appearing, or the Rapture as they call It, in my understanding is a bit weird for two reasons.
The same theologians that quote these Scripture as referring to the bema, the Judgment Seat in the upper atmosphere after the Rapture, use 1 Corinthians 1:7 as the Rapture.
(07) So that [you] come behind in no gift; waiting for the [Apocalypses] of [the] Lord Jesus Christ. [That is the revelation, which we also call that Rapture.]
Now, as I see it, they use verse7 for the Rapture, and yet in verse 8, It says, “We’ll be blameless.”
(08) Who shall confirm you unto the end, that [you] may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Now, evidently there’s two things here. There an apocalypses which must precede the day of the Lord Jesus Christ, some description.
And It says, “He will confirm you blameless at the time of the revelation.” Which they claim to be the Rapture. The word ‘blameless’ means, ‘unreproveable’.
It implies not merely acquittal, that is you can be acquitted in a court of law, but this doesn’t even go that far. Not merely acquittal, but the absence even of a charge, or accusation against the person.
Now, what I’m looking at here, is not what they’re looking at. I am not looking at wherein that Presence, that Revelation, that complete unveiling is in the Rapture. No way.
It is here now, because It is here that you are confirmed blameless to the end. See? You already passed a judgment.
“For he that believeth,” as the Scripture said, not some somebody else’s idea, but believe it on Him according to Scripture, “He shall never come into a judgment.”
So these people here that are standing waiting for the Resurrection and the Rapture, have already come to a place in the hour of His manifestation, and they’re judged completely blameless, they cannot be brought to a court of law.
Now, let’s go further and see where they’re wrong. We go to 1 John 3:2. This again is the Rapture according to them.
(02) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, [in it hath never] yet [been to this time what shall be. That’s what he says here.] but we know that when he shall appear, [that’s Phaneroo] we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Now, the question arises, if you’ve got to wait to find out Who He is in the Rapture when you’re caged, what’s all this ‘yak-ka-de-yak’ about getting fooled? It’s no way. No way. He’s already Present, and He’s obscured. It’s a mystery.
Now, let’s look at the Scripture here.
(02) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, [it never yet come into existence or] appear [didn’t manifest] what we shall be:…
Now, that’s true. You show me one time where a group of people standing become Immortal? Now people say, “I believe that Enoch was made immortal.” Maybe he was, I don’t know.
“Well, I believe maybe Elijah was made immortal.” Well maybe he was, I don’t know.
One person, two people, I can believe it. But never has there been a group, or will there be a group until a certain time. Now that’s what he’s talking about.
When He becomes absolutely manifested in His true character we will be changed, because we see Him in His true character.
Now, the fundamentalist have you changed and caught-up to see Him. The Bible teaches, “You see Him, you’re changed, then you’re caught-up. So their doctrine in very, very weird.
Now, you again notice this Appearing-Phaneroo is it here, it’s supposed to be the Rapture, but It does not say that.
Now, we want to stop a moment and get some necessary information and when we do, we are still talking about the Presence of the Holy Spirit in the midst of the Bride.
So let’s go back and take a look at It. Matthew 24:3 again.
(03) …what [will] be the sign of thy Presence?…
(04) [Well he said,]… Take heed that no man deceive you.
(05) …many [are going to] come in my name, saying, I am Christ; [and they’re not.]
The others …?… they’ll say, “Lo here,” and they’ll lo there and don’t believe it. For many are going to rise, the same time of His Presence, many false anointed will rise. Now, what is a false prophet?
If you don’t know what a false prophet is, let’s go on back to Deuteronomy 13, and let’s find out and settle the question.
(01) If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder.
(02) And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he [spoke] unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which [we have] not known, let us serve them;
Let’s get in the wrong Scripture. Let’s say something different. Let’s get off the Word of God.
(03) Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether [you] love the LORD your God with all your heart… with all your soul.
(04) [You] shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, [now that gives you the trick to the whole thing.]
It’s a Word test. So the guy comes along and he’s got a legitimate dream that comes to pass. He’s got a legitimate prophecy, it comes to pass.
Now watch where he takes you with the Word. Say, “Now that’s what he’s talking about.”
Matthew 24, is talking about Deuteronomy 13. But, when he talks about the genuine anointing he’s talking about…
(20) But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
(21) And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
(22) When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, [Thus saith the Lord, there’s the key,] if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: [you’ll] not be afraid of him.
So, It tells you here at the end-time the true anointed will have ‘Thus Saith the Lord’. The rest won’t have It. They’ll have their signs and wonders, and they’ll still fool people. They’ll still follow them.
All right, that’s a period of time. Verses 37-39, “as it was in the days of Noah.” That’s a period of time.
All right, go to,
(22) …[you’ll] desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, shall not see it.
(23) And [they’ll] say, See here, see there:… follow them [not.]
That’s a period of time, because going to have to give you time to run around and look things over and to check you out.
You don’t do that in five minutes or five days, you only can check it out in the time of years. So there’s years going on when that goes on. 31-32.
(31) In that day, he which [is on] the housetop,… not come down…
(32) Remember Lot’s wife. [That’s a period of time. and 26-30, that’s a period of time.]
(26) And as it was in the days of Noe,… [But notice, 33-36,]
(33) Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life [for my sake] shall preserve it.
(34) I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed: one taken, and one] left.
(35) Two women grinding [they won’t be in a bed, they’ll be out there the other side of the world,] one taken, and [one] left.
(36) Two in [a] field; one taken, and [one] left. [Where Lord? “Where the body is there the eagles gather.” That’s the Rapture. Now, period of time.]
Okay, back to Matthew 24:27-36 again.
(27) …lightning [comes] out of the east, [shines] the west… [Same identification. Same One.]
(28) …[where] the carcase is, there the eagles [are] gathered… [Then there’s a Great Tribulation set in. And then there is the parable of ‘The Fig Tree’.]
(36) Heaven and earth [is going] to pass away…
(37) But of that day and hour knoweth no man, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Now, the Presence of the Holy Spirit with the Bride goes right up to the Great Tribulation. No way you can miss It.
The Presence is going to be over a definite period of time, a prolonged period, nobody knows how long, no way you can’t guess it.
As in the days of Noah is a hundred and twenty years roughly, Israel lost forty years messing around. They only had two miles to go, messed around forty years.
So you can see nobody can tell you how long it’s going to be, but it’s a period of time, and there is no record where the angel of the Covenant ever left Israel even in its wanderings for forty solid years. It followed them right in the Cross.
All right, we don’t know how long it’s going to be, no way of knowing, but it’ll be here until the Great Tribulation.
Now we go to,
(13) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, [he’s talking to those that are alive,] that [you] sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring [forth, lead out] with him.
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the [Presence] of the Lord shall not [go before] them which are asleep. [Now he describes the Presence, and how we won’t go before them that are asleep.]
(16) For the Lord himself shall descend [in the] shout,… [What’s he going to do, come down to earth or stay up half way? He comes down to earth.] with the voice of the archangel, trump of God: [then] the dead in Christ shall rise first: [Now, that’s the Rapture, they’re going to get up there ahead of us.]
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:…
Now, there’s two Lord’s mentioned there. The first Lord is Jehovah in a Pillar of Fire the Logos. He is the Present One, the Christ.
The other One is Jesus the man, and we’re going to be caught-up to where He is in the clouds of the air, because He starts to come down. So there’s a Presence and a presence.
Now, what happens to the Presence that’s with us? He incarnates Himself when He gets there in the Body of Jesus and we are presented unto Himself a “glorious Bride without spot without wrinkle.”
Now you tell me there’s some kind of shame even there? No way. Now, the only time anybody could be ashamed of the Presence of the Lord was back in John’s day, in Paul’s day.
Because they had the truth, they had the Word, and the Presence will be corrective. Who wants to stand beside someone that’s corrected when you shouldn’t of been wrong in the first place?
With us it’s different, we’re facing seventeen hundred years of the church going down the drain. So when we stand beside Him Who is corrective it’s a joy and an utmost satisfaction to us to know that’s our help.
Now notice, the Presence continues, It starts down here and goes to the Rapture. It goes to the Marriage Supper. It goes to the presentation of the bema. It goes to coming down here and taking the earth over. It goes to the White Throne. It goes to Eternity.
Once that One is here, He said, “I’ll never, ever leave you again. When I come to receive you unto myself.”
And He’s speaking in the terminology of the Father in the Son, because that’s the time He said, “He that has seen Me, has seen the Father.” “I go to prepare a place for you. I will come and receive you unto Myself.”
Now, Who is preparing the place? Oh, only the One that could be the Logos, because He’s doing all things. So therefore, He is coming, we’ll be with Him, then in the bodily form together, and there is never any sensation at any time.
Now, you cannot isolate Presence and Revelation, and Manifestation to just the Rapture alone. See? What manifestation is needed at the Rapture? No manifestation is needed at the Rapture Itself.
See, because you’ve got to be in shape somehow here to make it up there. Bless God, if you ever get one foot off the ground even, that is two feet at one time off the ground in a regular Rapture, what have you got to worry about? See, they’ve got it all messed up.
There’s no way you can make this Bible come out right, except through the prophet. So you cannot isolate Presence and Revelation , and Manifestation, and so on to the Rapture. He is here and revealing Himself on earth now.
Now, that’s absolutely true. We go to Rev 10:1, we see that One seated on the Throne, the Logos comes on down. And you’ll notice also, that it is absolutely the Son of man in the 1st chapter in the Book of Revelation.
So, Who is it? It’s the same One in another Form. The same Spirit, the Logos in a Pillar of Fire coming down.
(02) [Paraphrased] (One foot on land, one foot on sea.)
(03) …cried with a loud voice, [and] a lion [roared: and so on.] [But It said in verse 7,]
(07) But in the days of the voice of the seventh [messenger,] when [he’ll] begin to sound, the mystery of God should be [absolutely] finished, [polished off, wound up, everything done,] as God hath declared [the good news of the gospel by] his servants the prophets.
So therefore, there is a prophet here at the time of all the mysteries revealed of which the Seven Thunders has to be a part of It, or this lies.
Because It say, “All the mysteries.” The mystery of God is going to be finished, and this is part of It.
Now, the Seven Thunders, verse 7, obviates the mystery of the 4th verse that says, “Seal up those things. And that’s true, they were sealed.
(07) But in the days of the voice of the seventh [messenger,] when [he’ll] begin to sound the mystery of God [is] finished,…
In other words, the Seventh Seal has to come into the open, because all It has in the Bible is a silence. And you can see here what was silenced, was the Seven Thunders.
So therefore, the Seventh Seal will be the Seven Thunders unveiled at the time of this man.
Now, let’s go over to Revelation 22:10 and see what happens at that time.
(10) And he [said,] Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Okay, since the time they were sealed in 10:4, they’re opened by 22:10. No way out, can’t deny It. The Seals are open, the Thunders come forth.
Now notice, at that time;
(11) He that is unjust, [is] unjust still: he [that] is filthy, [is] filthy still: he that is righteous, [is] righteous still: he that is holy, [is] holy still.
(12) And behold, I come quickly; my reward is with me,…
He’s telling you flat at that time before the Rapture when He comes with His reward, because that’s where the bema is, the presentation and the Wedding Supper. This has already happened, see?
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and last.
All right, the question comes, was He down here on earth revealing Himself? He certainly was. Did He start the work of Redemption here on earth? He certainly did. Where would He finish the work of Redemption? Right here on earth. No other place to finish It.
The question comes, was He in the Rapture in mid air? He was. Would He be in a Rapture in mid air? He certainly will be.
Did He have or did He may perform a Resurrection back there? Yes! Is there one to be performed now? Yes! He’s Alpha and Omega. You see, the whole thing is winding up.
Now notice, “He that’s righteous, is righteous still.” They’re blameless, that’s what It says over here in the Book of Corinthians at the revelation, at the apocalypses.
At the manifestation, the Bride will be blameless. That’s why He’s here to see that She is blameless. See?
Now, at the same time It said,
(14) Blessed are they that they that [wash their garments,] that they may have [the] right to the tree of life, [they may have the right to the Eternal Life immortalized of Jesus Christ to be just like Him.]
Now, walk over to the Tree of Life as I’ve often said, in other words there would be an absolute partaker at that time.
Now, at His Presence happens what we’re talking about, the Elect are blameless. The rest… that’s like the foolish virgin, even the foolish virgin are going to die.
Now, we’re going to see some more Scripture. We go to Colossians 3:4. Now remember, we’re studying this Word, and It says,
(04) When Christ, who is out life, shall appear, then [you] shall also appear with him in glory.
Now It tells you, He’s got to Appear, and It’s at that time-slot. Not that exact instant, but at that time-slot, you will appear with Him in a future glory, and at the same time He manifests now you will appear with Him in the same manifestation, because you’re being identified with Him.
If you’re not identified with Him you’re never going to make it. When He Appears, you’re identified. In others words, when It is manifested Who He is, and that’s the thought here more than any other thought, when He’s manifested Who He is, then you’ll be manifested too.
Now look, except you have the Spirit of Christ you’re none of His. So this will identify who is born again. This will identify Who is Christ.
Now you can’t do it by miracles, signs, and wonders, or a gifted life, or any kind of a life, because the false prophets got it.
There’s only one identification Brother Branham said that he knew, and, “That’s believing the Word for this hour.”
So, when He is revealed, He is manifested, He is Present. We are Present, we are manifested. And there is no way we’re going to miss It, because He didn’t miss It. See, what we’re talking about. That’s why we’re blameless.
(04) And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, [you] shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
In other words, these things cannot happen until the time of the Presence on earth. And they’re missing It, that’s what’s wrong with the whole church world. Wrong with the foolish virgin, the whole bunch of them are going to miss It.
There’s only going to be a very few Elect at the end-time identified, because they can’t be fooled, and the rest are fooled. Where does the fooling start? At the Presence.
God have pity if the Presence was up there who’s going to get fooled? See, that’s crazy, because there’s got to be a comparison.
Now, what we’re seeing here then, is the great mystery of the end-time. It is the Parousia, the Presence of the Lord. But that Presence has to be identified, and then the identity maintained, because of Matthew 24:23-26.
How long that goes on nobody knows.
Now, that’s why I keep screaming out about these guys like this fellow from Tucson. Preacher out there, supposed to be a Bride preacher, I’m not saying he isn’t, but he better smarten up.
He’s got a little picture taken over some man’s tabernacle and he’s boasting in that, and they’re boasting in New York.
Come on, what does that identify? “Oh this means we’re Bride.” Does it! Give me one ‘Thus saith the Lord’. Give me one bit of Scripture, give me something.
So the guy said, “Well,” he said, “we’re encouraged.”
Encouraged to what? This late in the day, the prophet gone fifteen years and people still getting itchy nose, opening refrigerator doors, little funny feelings, little funny pictures.
No wonder I’m going crazy. I just say one thing, “God get me out of here, because I’m tired of the whole stinking mess.”
I’m tired, I’m not just tired of the mess, I’m just tired period. Keep falling on my face I’m so blasted tired. I’d like to get out of here, who wants to stick around with all this hogwash? My God, fifteen solid years, and people acting like a bunch of idiots yet.
The prophet said, “They saw their last sign.” And he was a sign. And only Lee Vayle, Joe Colman, or anybody else.
I’m not a sign, except a sign of an idiot and a jackass, and they’re worse than I am, because they’re out to fool the people.
My question was, “Was He here, or wasn’t He here? Is He here, or isn’t He?” See, why I preach this Message so strong.
There’s no other way I can preach it. If I didn’t preach it hard I wouldn’t nail it down. See? Only God can identify and reveal Himself, and it can’t be done by God alone, no way, it takes a prophet. Deuteronomy 18. It takes a prophet. Amos 3.
“Is God’s going to do something except He tells a prophet?” No! It’s going to take a prophet. Malachi 4:1-6. It’s going to take a prophet. Revelation 10:1-7.
In every single case there’s God on the scene the Logos, and there’s a prophet. Because God Himself cannot be seen, but He manifests. He manifest to the prophet, the prophet manifest to the people.
In other words, the two have a liaison. God begins to show Himself, then the prophet can tell, say, “This is God, what is being done, what has been done.”
In other words, God Himself can’t even do something without somebody coming behind explaining It. That’s exactly right. Tell me who’s going to explain a picture on a Polaroid camera?
William Branham were here and authenticate it, it be fine, but William Branham is not here to authenticate it. So I’m going to hear a bunch of Joe Blow’s running around authenticate something, drop dead.
Now, Jesus said in John 5:39, let’s go back and read It.
(39) Search the scriptures; for in them [you] think [you] have eternal life: and they [stresses they] are they which testify of me.
Not some Polaroid camera. Not even William Branham outside the Word of God. Isn’t strange William Branham had a revelation every single day, seven days in a row.
Seven Seals open, mighty manifestation of God the Holy Spirit in the form of an Angel came down and spoke to Brother Branham, the Light shining around, and soon as the Message was given, he went right to the Bible.
Fathead, he should have said, “Oh great Angel, no matter what you say, hallelujah. Oh what a great Angel, no matter what You say, hallelujah.”
Hogwash! A prophet will go to the Bible. People today that want a little fake. Oh, I’ll get a Polaroid camera and give you some good pictures. We’ll get some pictures, I’ll have an expert help me.
And this expert will let just the right amount of light come in, we’ll get some wonderful pictures about the tabernacle here, Lee Vayle preaching, then we’ll send them out, “Come and see the great Lee Vayle. Oh, Brother Branham is nothing along side of Lee Vayle. Ain’t nobody like Lee Vayle, hallelujah.”
Aw shut up! Merciful God, anybody can be a jackass. Even Balaam’s ass spoke in tongues. Balaam’s going to answer the mule back, “Hold it, hold it, what’s going on here.”
One of these days that’s going to happen. Ha, ha, ha! Sent that tape out. I’m more than sarcastic. I challenge you prove me wrong.
You think God won’t speak back to all this nonsense? You bet He’ll speak back. Judgment’s coming, it’s just around the corner. People think they can play fast and loose with a prophetic Message that William Branham came and gave.
I wonder what’s going on with them. Fought something else, he said, “You’ve seen your last sign.” They saw the last sign, you saw the last sign.
You saw the prophet, you saw the sign, what do you want? “Oh I want something else.” You’ll get it. You’ll get it, no problem. What do you like? I’ll even pray for it for you. I’m a nice guy. You think I’m not?
Sixteen years ago God said, “You did wrong to a church that wanted gifts.” I took the gifts away.
He said, “Give them back.” I went back next Sunday and I talked in tongues with them, yeah. I interpreted them, and I prophesied, they loved it.
You want something done for you? I’ll help you. You think Brother Branham didn’t? Go over the tapes again. Sure I’m a rotten tough preacher. I’ll tell you one thing, you get the truth around here.
If you want to get something else go and get it. Spittle signs, and diggie, diggie signs. I’m not against signs and wonders and God doing miracles. I’d like to raise the dead raised, sure I want to see people healed.
I want to see all these things. But I want to see that sweet spirit sweep through the congregation where there’s a vertical a horizontal.
That’s where you missed it two years ago, I preached and I told you you’d go forward or backward if you missed the vertical to the horizontal, and you didn’t… you fooled with it, you didn’t go for it. Don’t kid me, I know what I’m talking about.
You say, “Can you make it up?” That’s between you and God, I ain’t your judge. But it’s all over the country they’re missing it. They can’t stand the vertical to the horizontal, no way. They want all vertical.
Me and God. Me and God. Me and God. They want to put the preachers in. They ain’t going to put that preacher, I’m going to believe from Him to me and out here somewhere before God, or I ought to be taken off the earth and die.
I hope you’re catching what I’m saying. It’s a little bit oblique, a little oblique, but you can do what you want with what I preach. I’m not mad at you, I’m just telling you. See?
Jn 5:39. Search the Scriptures, going to bring you to Me. Now what do you want those signs for? What do you want this …?… for?
Why did Brother Branham have signs in the first place? To bring them to the Scriptures. And they were Scriptural signs. Perfectly Scriptural.
Now, let’s go to John 7:52, and see what It says there.
(52) They answered and said, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and [see] for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet.
Now, they didn’t get their facts right about Jesus, because He wasn’t born in Galilee, He merely lived there in Galilee. He was born in Bethlehem of Judea.
But I’m going to tell you something, these old birds were right, they searched the Scripture and if what we have tonight is not in the Bible, throw It in the gutter. If it’s in the Bible, you better keep It.
When it proves according to the Word the exact evidence of the Presence being Acts 3:19, that which is visible to the eye, and Jesus said, “If I had not done the works that no other man did, they had not sinned, but now they have both seen and hated both me and My Father.”
And he that saw the works saw God just like there’s a nature out there, you know there is a God, so these works started a revival throughout the whole world that would bring on the Revelation. It’s in the Scripture, see?
First the Presence manifesting Itself, proving Itself, Identifying Itself in the Scripture, then revealing Itself through the Scripture. That’s right.
(18) No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten [of the Father,] which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. [Or revealed Him.]
There’s the Logos. God had within Himself a reservoir of His entire Attributes that He can manifest. So he dressed It in a creature form, usually fire, sometimes whirlwind, one time the flesh, one time angel, so on, does what He wants, and He shows Himself.
Then what He does He has to lead the whole thing forth by Words. For God must talk to people to get across to them, there isn’t any other way.
Now He can show a million miracles, He can dress you in the finest clothes, He can feed you on the finest food, but you still wouldn’t know God unless God declared Himself.
So, there has to be a speech, and when John turned to the Voice, it was a communicative Voice conversational, where God talked, John talked. God talked, John talked.
Now that’s how God comes across, see the same with Moses. We’ll take that up another Wednesday night or two from now, we go into that and the Book of Exodus, not tonight.
All right, thus we see that the Presence revealing Himself proves conclusively Who He is as He did in Jn 14:7-12. In other words, this One today, He did what He did when He was here in the flesh.
Now, the 7th verse.
(07) If [you] had known me, [you] should [of] know my Father also: and from henceforth [you] know him, and have seen him.
(08) [And] Phillip [said] Lord, [show] us the Father, and [it’ll satisfy] us.
(09) [And] Jesus [said], Have I been so long with you, and [you] known me, Phillip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; how sayest thou then, [Show] us the Father?
(10) Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. [Now, if the Father did the works then the Father did the speaking,]
(11) Believe me that I am in the Father, in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
(12) Verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also: and greater works than these see he do; because I go [to] my Father. [That’s in the singular.]
He said, “There’s coming a day,” and remember the whole Bible is written in the present tense for this hour.
Just as though Jesus said, “I’m coming back (in two weeks from now, three months from now, ten years from now, twelve years, twenty years,) but before I come back, (in My flesh,) there My Presence will be here, and someone will be here who has even a greater ministry that identifies Me.”
Been done too. Just like He did back there He’s identified Himself. I said the same about…
(24) If I had not done among them… [did they not sin?]
Deuteronomy 18:15, when that One comes, you can’t hear… see Pillar of Fire, you can’t hear Him, so God is going to send a prophet. And the opening of the Seals revealed Him.
Now listen, the opening of the Seals revealed Him Who is the Spiritual Body, and the Spiritual Head, in other words, all that poured down in the Bride from the Word and the Spirit, right here amongst us today.
You see, “It’s come up,” Brother Branham said, “from the feet.” The pour down, the pour down. The pour down build up, the pour down build up, until the pour down was completed and here stands Christ in the midst of the Church, standing amongst us, proving Who He was.
Spiritual Body, Spiritual Head is here, meaning the physical must soon follow. For as God took that Head out of the grave, so that Head stands here once more to take us out of the grave in human flesh, see?
All right, thus we see in our day 1 Timothy 6:13-16. I hope you’re following me.
(13) I give thee charge in the sight of God, who [quickens] all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; [All right,]
(14) That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(15) [Who] in his times [shall he show], [That means at the Parousia, at the Revelation, He will absolutely manifest, He will absolutely manifest,] who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords.
(16) Who [alone has] immortality…
Now, he tells you at that time He’s going to prove Who He is, and He’s going to show there is One God, and His Name is Lord Jesus Christ.
As the prophet said categorically, he said, “Which is used Lord Jesus Christ.”
They condemn, they bring curses, rather not Lord Jesus, but Father, Son and Holy Ghost. They cannot use the Name, but they’ll use titles and bring a curse. Not with the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, no way.
I hear the Word is so confused baptizing in names, which can bring curses. Remember the devil in the blue light would not go when Brother Branham said, “In the name of Father, Son and Holy Ghost.”
It wouldn’t talk. He wouldn’t admit it was wrong, but the minute he said, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ,” it had to talk, and admit to sin.
Now It says here, “At that time which we are in, this will take place.”
Notice, once he shows the fulfillment of 1 Corinthians 13:9, “That which is perfect is come.”
In other words, no more parts to come, but He is here. Then that which in part is done away. You don’t look back anymore, you look at what is present. He’s here to get us out of here.
That’s where the man of Phoenix went haywire, he thought that word ‘prophecy’ meant some little prophecy. It doesn’t mean that at all.
He ‘s talking about that Spirit by filled by the Word, the Spirit and the Word is One. Came on down, the first age… if we had a black board I’d show you, come down the second age, the third age, fourth age, five age, sixth age, and then the seventh age it is all down.
And notice, Brother Branham said, “He came up through the Church.” That’s right! What came down is what came up. Do you follow me? That’s why there’s a harvest, that’s why there’s wheat, that’s why it’s the end of the day.
Now, “That which is perfect is come,” is 1 Timothy 6:14.
(14) …keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing… [the Revelation, the Parousia, because It’s the same thing,] of [the] Lord Jesus Christ.
(15) Which in his times…
If we’re… seven Church Ages He’s been doing it. But the last Church Age is when the proof comes on the scene. No man can see Him, no man has seen Him, but He’s proving that He is there, and He’s doing it.
Now, He will take from that point on with the proper steps, or He will from that point on with proper steps take over the world with His Bride. Now notice that.
(15) Which in his times he shall [show with] the blessed and only Potentate, King of kings, and Lord of lords;
Now, that’s times of the event of when He starts here. From this point on He will absolutely bring everything to pass, see?
(16) …whom no man [can see or hath seen, take us right to the very end.]
He will take us right to the Revelation 19:11, coming back on a white horse with the Bride in white horses, see? Now, and we will know at that time and progressively know, right down the end until we’re right to the New Jerusalem, the whole thing.
Now notice, at those times when He begins by His Presence to reveal, there will never be a shortness of Revelation and Presence. It’s on, and on, and on, and on eternally, see? That’s what He says right here, but it starts today. It’s already started.
Now, before I close, remember what we said previously the last message in this series of these titles. The world screams, “How come we don’t see this? How come we don’t know about It?”
Well, let’s go back to Luke 2. As we do let’s remember John the Baptist and all the high places made low, all the low places made high. All the crooked places straightened out.
Oh my, it looks like there’s going to be a tremendous, tremendous, tremendous. All right, let’s look at this verse here.
(30) For my eyes have seen thy salvation,
(31) Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
Now, he tells you, “Mine eyes has seen thy salvation, which You have performed before the whole world.”
In other words, this wasn’t done in a corner. In other words this little thing right here and the ministry of Jesus which was hardly known even through the Roman Empire. Look that’s a stance by most people in his own bailiwick.
Yet it says, “Before all people.” You tell me the people didn’t have a chance to see this. You tell me they didn’t have a chance with William Branham? They sure did.
Let’s go to the Book of Acts 26:11-26. Here Paul is before Agrippa, and he stands concerning his faith.
(11) And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities. [Now he said, “I even made people blaspheme.”]
(12) Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,
(13) At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, about the brightness of the sun, shining round about me [with] them which journeyed with me.
(14) And we were all fallen to the [ground,] I heard a voice speaking [to] me… Saul, Saul, why [do you persecute] me? [It’s] hard to kick against the pricks.
(15) And I said, Who [are you], Lord? [He] said, I am Jesus…
(16) But rise, and stand upon thy feet; for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which [will I] appear unto thee. [Notice what he said, “What you’ve seen what I’m going to show you yet.”]
(17) Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom I send thee.
(18) To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that that may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. [Now he said, that was his ministry that God gave him.]
(19) [Now,] whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
(20) But [showed] unto them [first] of Damascus, and Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
(21) For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and [were] about to kill me.
(22) Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come.
(23) That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should [show] light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.
(24) And he thus [spoke] for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, [you’re] beside [yourself; you’re] mad.
(25) …he said, I am not mad, noble Festus; but speak forth the words of truth and soberness.
(26) For the king knoweth of these things, before whom also I speak freely: for I am persuaded that none of these things are hidden from him; for this thing was not done in a corner.
Now, that’s right.
(07) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.
(08) Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
Now, the people say, “If this is so why didn’t we hear It?” Because your elders crucified Him, that’s why. They say, “Where does that leave us?”
The same place Jesus said to the Pharisees, he said, “Right now you’re saying, if we… our Father’s did wrong in killing the prophets.”
He said, “Let me tell you, you are the sons of the prophets, you’re guilty, the same as your fathers .”
And the people of the denominations, all the churches to listen to all those big boys out there, those cardinals and the dukes, and the princes of the religious organization, they listen, they’ll die with them. And there’ll be no recourse, because it was not done in a corner.
What William Branham gave to this world, pardon me, that God gave to this world through the Logos, through William Branham was mightier then what was in Palestine, because he went almost right around the world seven times. The world knew about him, it wasn’t done in a corner.
Now, like Father, like Son, like prophet, like people. They had their own prophets, they’ll die in the tribulation. We had our prophet, we shall live.
Heavenly Father, we thank You tonight we have not set a course, or ship of destiny ourselves, but we thank You Lord, as it was in the days of Noah when the ark was a building, and people could have come in, long suffering, You did give.
They didn’t, but thank God in our day this old ark is finishing off this gospel cruise is ending. And we believe Lord, we are in the very safe berth, that we crossing over Jordan Lord, that we have the rightness of this Message of this hour.
And Lord, I know that as it was back there in that day when Sarah was in Your presence and didn’t even know it, serving You and didn’t even really know it.
Yet oh God, at that hour You spoke to her and then she didn’t believe It, but It came to pass Lord, we’re in that same boat tonight too.
There’s many things that we might be out of touch with, concerning as the real Reality, but we are in touch with It in this respect, we know that It is here, and we’re desirous Lord.
Withhold not anything from us oh God we pray by means of revelation, and dynamizing that revelation Lord, as it is necessary.
Whatsoever seemeth good in Thy sight Lord, let It be unto us this night according to Thy Word, because God, we can’t go any further in what we are at this moment, because we don’t know where to go. We just know that this is It, therefore let it be according to Thy Word in this hour.
Do unto us therefore these things by Thy Word oh God, that we may either go to the grave and come up in this First Resurrection. Or we may stand here Lord, to walk in to Immortality. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.
So Father Lord, we thank You again therefore tonight for what we have heard and seen, what we know. What has been taught us in such a way that we can take it from there and go to Your Scripture, and see these things absolutely Lord.
It’s just the perfect parallel, It’s complete Omega of the Alpha of the beginning. And we thank You for It Lord, that You have been with us and we’ll continue.
So Father God, speed up our hearts, pulverate we pray. Make us Lord more avid then we’ve ever been Lord Jesus Christ. Because if we know It’s going to happen to somebody, and we’re anxious Lord, that It happen to us.
Remit our sins oh God we pray. Let us be more than blameless, because we are Lord.
Let us come to where Your prophet came when he said, “Lee, I don’t know the meaning of guilt. I have no guilt any longer, and could say, ‘I don’t know the meaning of fear.”’
Lord, I believe that is real. I believe that is true. I don’t know if we can have the same measure, I don’t ask for it Lord. Don’t at all.
Maybe Lord, we’re not even to get that far, as far as that explicitness of the feeling of the revelation. But one thing we do know that is true, that be guilt must go, and the fear must go and it will go somehow, someway.
This must work out, and it will oh God, and we’ll be standing here that whatever takes place more than conquerors, because the squeeze comes down, the pressure, the whole bit and with it the Resurrection and Immortality.
I believe that Lord, I see It in Your Scripture, and we thank You Lord, that we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
And unto the King Eternal, Immortal is the Only Wise God, be all power and honor and glory through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
‘Now, the Lord bless you.’