Heavenly Father, again we thank You for Your mercy and grace Lord that You’ve bestowed upon us in this hour, knowing Lord that this is the final hour of grace, and we know that there will be no more forthcoming very, very shortly.
And we thank You Lord, that we are participants at this time, have availed ourselves through foreordination and predestination to be part of that last great calling.
And we thank You for It Lord, we just thank You Lord that Your Spirit is come amongst us to open our eyes to give us illumination concerning Yourself, to bring us into the plan of Almighty God that we might know the things of the Lord, and thereby be secured and safe as it was in the days of Noah.
We thank You for this Lord, we pray You’ll bless our studies now tonight, we believe that You will, we believe that we’re all prepared for it, and we thank You for that.
In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
You may be seated.
Well, I don’t know how you feel, but it’s nice to be here in the house of the Lord. I put a lot of days in these days that I feel absolutely rotten all day long. And come to church and I feel good.
So maybe I ought to announce services for every night in the week and see if at least I can get six good nights, or seven good nights, but my days are not any good period.
So it’s wonderful to see you all, and I hope you’re getting into this swim of understanding what we’re doing which is the repeat and add method of what is going on in our day.
Now you know that Brother Branham made some very, very strong statements that you just can’t get away from. And one of the big ones was, “All the time looking back, all the time looking forward never knowing what’s going on.”
And that’s right, and I think that’s part of our trouble as a group that believe this Message. And then another statement that he made I thought was fantastic, I’ve used it a couple of times already, and I know I’m not exactly right in it, but it’s right enough to carry weight.
And that is he said, “The Scripture said concerning Jesus, ‘He’s coming, He’s coming, He’s coming. Here’s what It’ll do, here’s what It’ll do, here’s what It’ll do. Then, He came, He came, He came. Here’s what He did, here’s what He did, here’s what He did,” and that’s it.
Well you know, that’s not the way it’s going to be. You better know what He’s doing, because there’s going to be no history.
There’s going to be no history sayings, “He came, He came, He did, He did.” Now where do we go? You’re going to be gone.
And then tribulation hits, and I just got to go over that Fourth Seal again. Something struck me in that Fourth Seal, I said just sitting here, I said, “Hey we’re under that Fourth Seal and I got a little bit upset.
Because it says, “The pale horse, which Brother Branham said, everything poured into one.” That’s the Greek.
The word there is ‘brindle’, it’s not pale at all. “And I heard a voice say, “Come see”, and I beheld a pale horse, a brindle, everything poured in and his name that sat on him was death and hell, fall against him.”
And now you know, you know, that the only thing that is going to prevail against that is the Presence of Jesus. There’s nothing else. That’s why this is the major revelation in the hour.
That’s what the gates of hell is against at this time is the is the… spiritual revelation of Jesus Christ is here, and “He’s the same yesterday, and today, and forever.”
But, here’s the part that I got to look up what Brother Branham said, because this strikes me as a most horrendous statement that is yet to happen at this hour in which we live.
“Power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth to kill with sword, hunger and death, and with beast of the earth.”
Now, that’s before or during the time the Bride gets away. Now it’s under the Sixth Seal that the tribulation hits. Fifth is concurrent especially with Four, and back as far as it needs to go to put those souls under the altar being Jews.
But when you’re reading this, you’re reading of what is to take place as the Bride gets away, or before. This is that squeeze I believe that’s coming down.
And Brother Branham did make a statement concerning the fact of the Bride hunted as it were, like hunted down like wild dogs.
Now, I’m not here to put a scare into us, but I’ve showed you Scripture after Scripture where you cannot get away from the glorification that is said in the Bible outside of tribulation.
There is no place, and the greater the glorification will be the tribulation, and you may not like that, but I’m sorry, the apostle Paul said, “That we apostles were set forth an example, because of what God gave them.”
Then if this Bride has more than any other age ever had, this Bride could endure more. This is one reason I feel that… I’m not going to look. Look, I’m not here to keep harping and drumming, for God sake let’s get that flat.
I’m a preacher right? And I try to teach what God gives me, right? I said to you over a year ago, if you don’t understand the Holy Spirit series, you’ll go forward, or backwards from that day onward and you’ve got to learn to put the vertical into the horizontal which this church I trust before God is learning to do.
Now I can’t get that kind of cooperation amongst the ministers. I know nobody trying to get it don’t worry, I’m not trying to be somebody. I’m just hoping God will let me die, or get out of here; or let me sit someplace out here where it’s not too bad to sit.
But I want you to understand something. I’m not up here beating my gums, that I’m trying to give you everything the best I can that is the Word of the Living God.
You’re not in for sitting on a bed of flowers, you’re in for trouble down this road here, and you better be prepared for the storm. See? And you can’t ever get that way, unless the vertical goes into the horizontal.
Because there’s coming a time the Scripture says that men are going to have to recognize that we are one with Him and each other. See? Even as He was with the Father.
There’s a Oneness coming on the scene, and you’re not going to have that outside the Presence, because when Jesus is here, God was with Him. Don’t tell me we’re going to be without God. See, you’re going to be fortified within and without.
Now that’s what this Parousia is all about is to help you to understand and… look I’m going to tell you flat, I’m just glad you’re here, I can preach to you, because if you don’t want it, I do. And I get inspired preaching, so you can stick around.
That’s a fact. I mean I like chicken, and I roast a beautiful chicken and you ought to sit back and lick your lips that’s fine, just stick around and lick your lips. I’m not being mean to you.
Look, I’m just telling you something out of my heart that’s real. My anointing is in my home as I study, but there’s another Anointing here that pours on to you if I’m in this thing properly.
Now, we’ve been studying and we are going to keep on studying for a while, and I hope it’s getting to you where you are being stimulated within your soul concerning the reality that He is here and He’s doing something, see, and we’re in the consummation.
Now that’s what I got in mind. That’s all I can do, because, I remember years ago I went and preached down south right after Brother Branham died.
And I was preaching on the ‘Revelation of the End-Time’, how that God gives revelation, and the Scripture speaks of the revelation of faith.
So, I was preaching that night, this fellow come up to me after service and he was a little bit out of place, I just, you know, his spirit was pretty raunchy.
And he ought to have known better, but he said to me, he asked me, he said, “Do you give people that revelation?”
And you know, I was so tired that night I would have blasted his ears off, except I was so tired I could just, you know, just keep myself you know, from just talking, from falling over.
And I said, “No sir, I can’t give that revelation to anybody anymore than I could preach salvation and give him salvation. What I do is, I take the Word of God and I lay It out and if God doesn’t quicken It, then there isn’t going to be anything done.”
Now, we’re all together in this, but we must know the things that are freely given to us of God, those things that are in this hour that they might be quickened to us.
Now, I realize that there is an in-depth that each one of us will have according to our capacity. See, you’ve already got that understanding by the Book of Romans over here in the 12th chapter, where It says here,
(03) For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. [Which is his share of revelation.]
Well all right, everybody doesn’t have the same in depth revelation. But everybody can have the same stimulation of revelation, which in other words, you got life, we’ve all got the Life of Christ being born again, and many people of course, because of ministries that God devotes to them, they seem to manifest more.
Well look it, how about a fellow that is out there with the ministry of miracles. Why man, he would take a nation by storm. He could take the world by storm.
And here’s some little fellow over here in that 12th chapter of Romans that I read from, and his little ministry might simply be showing mercy with cheerfulness.
Well, I want to tell you something, his ministry is just as big and it could be in the long run the people who receive his ministry of mercy with cheerfulness, could he a whole lot better off than those who had a bunch of miracles.
Tell you what, miracles are fine, it is there wonderful. But I tell you, I don’t think anything beats mercy with cheerfulness.
So you see what I’m saying? That the in depth, or the what you might call the ‘optimum manifestation, demonstration, or just poured in your lap,’ you know, all depends on you, what God’s using you for.
So even in this Message, how in the world would anybody have an in depth grasp of Scripture concerning doctrine as a teacher would? Not very poor teacher and very small gift as the prophet said. Somebody came along with a genuine big gift it’d be wonderful. I’d sit down myself and listen for years.
But, it is impossible for all of us to have an identical in the sense of, well we’d all be each one be an arm, or a leg, or a foot or something, see? No everyone has what is necessary.
So, you’re sitting here and you’ve been sitting here quite some time now listening on our method of evolving this doctrine, this Scriptural doctrine, and so every time you hear a little bit more just let it stick to your ribs.
Let it get there in the rib cages of your mind and God will use it at the right time. There’s bound to be an increase of your understanding and of your revelation. Now let’s get this flat, there’s nobody can prove anything.
A good theologian can come by and rip this all to shreds. And just because it’s exactly what the man said to Brother Branham, he said, “I wouldn’t believe God healed if you stood there and raised the dead.”
And Brother Branham said, “That’s exactly right.” He said, “You can’t, because you’re an unbeliever.” If you think for one minute that Moses could of made Pharaoh a believer you’re sick. Pardon my rough expression, but you’re spiritually sick. No way!
That’s the same years ago a girl said, “While you know what we should have done? We should have prayed for Stalin.”
I said, “Great, then Moses should have gone to the Israelites and said, ‘Hey, we’re going to fix old Pharaoh good, we’re going to pray him into the kingdom.'” I said, “Hogwash, God ordained the man to die. There’s a thorn in the sides of Israel, and you’re going to pray Stalin in.”
Let’s pray the pope in. Let’s pray the antichrist in. See how foolish people can get. Don’t understand the Word of Almighty God, see?
All right, we’re going to talk about the Parousia again tonight, the Presence of God. This is number 8. The Presence of God number 8. The description of the Presence.
The description of the Presence. And we go to,
(27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the [Parousia the Presence] of the Son of man be.
And then of course, we read also in the Book of Luke 17:24. And It says,
(24) For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. [Of course in verse 30, It also say,]
(30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
Now, the doctrine of the Presence of God in not an unknown doctrine. And that’s one thing that we want to recognize immediately. It is known, but it is not known correctly.
It is commonly believed that the Presence erroneously called the Appearing, speaks of the actual meeting of Jesus and the Bride in the air. When He descends to meet Her who is rising, that union is called ‘the Presence, the Parousia, the Appearing’.
Now, no one can deny that that certainly will be true. That will be Presence, because Jesus and the Bride will be present to each other and with each other. But it, that is only a part of the truth.
Now, we’re going to read Rotherham again. We’ve been a little while without this. Speaking of his translation he calls it this present edition.
In this edition, the word ‘parousia’, is uniformly rendered ‘presence’. Coming as a representative of this word, that is ‘coming’, because that’s what it’s translated as in, on the King James Version and just about every other version, ‘coming, parousia translated ‘coming’ is set aside.
The original term occurs twenty four times in the New Testament. And he names them.
The sense of ‘presence’ is so plainly shown by the contrast with ‘absence’ implied in 2 Corinthians 10:10, and expressed in Philippians 2:12.
So, let’s just look at it. Now he says, the contrast lies in 2 Corinthians 10:10, so we’re going to read what he says in 10:10 where the word is used.
(10) For his letters, [they say], are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, [that’s parousia is weak.] [Now, his absence there. He’s absent and he’s sending letter.]
(12) Wherefore, my beloved, as [you] have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence,… [a real terrific contrast, absence and presence.]
Now, the question naturally arises, why not always so render it? (That is other words call it ‘presence’.) The more so in as much as there is in 2 Peter 1:16, (Now, that’s where he talked about the glorification seen on the Mount of Transfiguration) a peculiar fitness in our English word ‘presence’.
This passage it will be remembered relates to our Lord’s transformation upon the Mount. The wonderful manifestation there made, was the display and sample of ‘presence’, rather than ‘coming’. (It’s called ‘coming’ in the King James, but the word is wrong, it’s presence rather than coming.)The Lord was already there. And being there He was transformed and the majesty of His glorified person was then disclosed.
He says some more things, but I’m just going to read on at the bottom.
The ‘parousia’ in any case is still in the future, (that’s when he translated this,) and may therefore be enshrouded in measure of obscurity which only fulfillment can clear away. (That’s exactly what Brother Branham said, “God reveals His Word by bringing It to pass or manifesting.”) It may indeed be both a period, more or less extended during which certain things (or events) shall happen and an event oncoming and passing away as one of a series of divine interposition.
Christ is raised as a first fruit. That is one event. He returns and vouchsafes His presence, during which He raises His own. That is another. However, large and prolonged. And finally comes another cluster of events constituting the end. Hence after all, the presence may be most widely and presently satisfying translation of the looked for parousia of the Son of man.
Now, this is one of your greatest authority who says flat, that actually becomes a series of events involving the Presence, see?
Now, we read Rotherham here. And I mentioned here, that no one can deny that certainly it is true the meeting in the air is a presence with each other. But it’s only part of the truth.
Now, what we want to get carefully is this: If what these fundamentalist say is only a part of the truth, and not the whole truth, then is it really the truth? (Now you figure that out.)
Let’s go to Matthew 15:1-9 and check it out.
(01) Then came to Jesus [the] scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
(02) Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
(03) But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment[s] of God by your tradition?
(04) For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
(05) But [you] say, Whosoever shall say to his father, his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
(06) And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus [you’ve] made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
(07) [You] hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy [unto] you, saying,
(08) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Now how can that be? Because, “Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.” They’ve got a wrong revelation. See?
(09) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
In other words, they took Word and they didn’t get It all, or they distorted It. They were off on their doctrine, see?
All right, then is this the truth? The answer is: I cannot recognize it to be the truth whatsoever the fundamentalists are categorically wrong, even though this is one of the series of the events.
Because they say, “This is it.” And it’s not it.
Now, you wouldn’t like to go down to the bank with five or six different accounts you put down there in your name, like now that’s possible, the church might do it to get a nice lenient bank or a great big church or corporation, and they have five or six bank accounts.
And then one day the president, or whoever it is, the accountant says, “Hey…” When you talk to him and he pulls out your records and you say, “Well now, just a minute there’s six more accounts here.”
And he pulls out one account and he says, “That’s it.”
You say, “That’s not it. That’s one out of seven accounts. You’re robbing me of six accounts of money.”
Wouldn’t you say that? Well, you go to the Bible and you sit on your haunches and say nothing. Uh, uh, no way. No way, it’s not the truth. You can’t take one thing and say, “This is it,” when’s it’s not.
I never found one seventh of anything yet. Otherwise you’ve got the part containing the whole. Don’t be ridiculous. The whole’s got to contain the part, and the whole thing better be there.
All right listen, these verses in Matthew 15 were placed categorically by the Spirit of God that wrote this Book, this is by the Scribes here, before chapter 16 wherein verse 13,
(13) When Jesus came into the coasts of Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
(14) And they said, John the Baptist: [Elijah, Jeremiah,] one of the prophets.
(15) He [said,] But whom say ye that I am?
(16) And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
(17) And Jesus answered and said, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
(18) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; [the rock of revelation that] the gates of hell [can] not prevail against…
The gates of hell will never prevail against the properly interpreted and understood Word of God, because that’s, “Thus saith the Lord,” and He’s bigger than hell, and He’s bigger than the devil.
So there’s no way a definitive genuine revelation is going to fail. And there’s no way a non-definitive, non-genuine revelation is going to come to pass. Forget it!
Thank you for praise the Lord, I’m glad we’re on the right side, because that’s true, because if we’ve got the definitive revelation there’s no way we’re going to miss it, you see? All right.
What if the Parousia, or Presence has a whole series of important events that go with it and the foundational revelation is missing?
In other words, what if the Parousia does not start as the Bride meets Groom up in the air, but starts previously?
We’ll ask this question: Can one then be assured of the Presence of the physical union, the Wedding Supper, the bema presentation, the return to earth, the Millennium, the White Throne, and the New Jerusalem? For these are all events that have to do with the Presence.
Now we want this. Yet It says in,
(01) Let not your heart be troubled: [you] believe in God, believe also in me.
(02) In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, [so] I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
(03) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto [myself]; that where I am, there [you] may be also.
Now, the point of the matter is He’s coming again and that’s going to start the reception of receiving Him unto us. Now, if there’s a previous reception before the Meeting in the air, don’t tell me you’re going to be in the air, because you’re not going to be in the air.
You’re going to be down here sizzling, because it’s going to be a sizzling time.
The heavens are going to start to rot, the sun gets flaring out and shooting out, moon gets turned to blood, rocking and reeling one sixth of the population goes at one crack, one fourth has already gone before then, another sixth goes down the drain.
Hundreds of thousands, not millions of devils are loosed, people going insane.
As Brother Branham said, he’d sooner have his stomach cut open right now and filled with sulfuric acid, then have just one moment in that tribulation. I hope we get out of here, see?
Now, certainly we know the answer, if indeed there is a Presence before with the Bride on earth and one misses It, there is no way of being with that Presence in the Rapture. There’s is no way, no way at all.
See, you become a hard shell. Hard shell said, “Hey, only God knows who’s getting born again. So therefore we got to wait till Judgment Day. We can have a hope, but we don’t know.”
In other words, they soon become anti-nominalists, and that is salvation by election without me. In other words, you’re going to make it, but you don’t need to be born again. Hogwash! You need to be born again!
Then if Christ needs to be here, if indeed he is here, tell me why He is here and with whom is He here? Well, you just can’t start up there. No way. One depends on the other.
The highest step on the ladder starts on the lowest rung. Repent and be baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Justification, sanctification, baptism, glorification, nobody wants it. It ain’t, sure we do.
Now, that this is no mere human conclusion we go to Scripture and prove it is a strong doctrinal, eschatological, that’s a prophetical future event statement.
Okay, we go here to the Book of,
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his [presence].
Now you say, “I’m going to put that in the Rapture.”
How dare you put It there. The dead aren’t up there. The dead are here. Those spirit bodies isn’t Resurrection.
Brother Branham said… how did he put it? he said, “If I drop my handkerchief and it comes up a book, he said, that’s not resurrection, that replacing.”
Pentecostal Latter Rain got all messed up in their thinking, and they said, “There’s no Resurrection.”
They were mouthing off exactly what they said in the First Church Age, “There’s is no Resurrection in the human body, we just go up there as spirits, and we come back as spirits and hallelujah.” Hogwash!
Paul the apostle said, “If there’s no Resurrection there’s nothing to It.” Where’s the bodies coming from? Certainly, It’s going to be here to do It, see?
1 Thessalonians 4:
(13) But I would not have you ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, [you] sorrow not, even as others have no hope. [Now, he’s talking to the living concerning the dead, and he’s going to tell them about their relationship.]
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God [lead forth] with him. [Well, He’s going to bring them right with Him in this… bring them out of the ground, the whole bit.]
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the [presence] of the Lord…
Now, Who’s the Presence with? The living. Where are the living? How far is up? Meet the Lord in the air in clouds, right? How far are those clouds up there?
I want to ask you: are you with those clouds when those clouds are there? Hogwash, you’re here, the clouds are there. Then that’s not the Presence he’s talking about, It’s got to be here.
But it doesn’t mean there’s not going to be a Presence there also. But It starts here. That’s why Brother Branham screamed, “I’m not riding the midnight trail screaming, ‘He’s coming. He’s already done come.'”
The mystery of the hour, the great thing of which hell and death cannot prevail against it, nor the tribulation, nor anything, it’s because He’s here. The spiritual revelation of Jesus Christ is here now, and is the same yesterday and today, and forever.
The question arises: Is this Presence the Presence of our glorified Lord Jesus Christ? Does He descend to the clouds in His flesh and raise the dead by a mighty voice? By no means, 1 Thessalonians 4:14 says not.
We’ve read It.
What does Romans 8:11 say? It tells you:
(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that [dwells] in you.
Now, It sets It straight, that It is a Spirit that raises the flesh to immortality, Jesus in the clouds doesn’t, because He’s a human figure.
At that time He’s still a human figure. It is not until the Holy Spirit has finished His work down here upon earth, which is to consort with the living and to raise the dead, and to change the living that He Himself goes up there taking us, and He slips into that body, and becomes Incarnated.
How is it when Jesus stood at that grave site of Lazarus and wept, that was a man. When He said, “Come forth,” that was God! God said, “Come forth,” the Logos.
We’ll go into that shortly, I haven’t got time right now. Who raised the dead? God, Holy Spirit, see? And we are to be raised here specifically, and also raised up where He is.
Now then, what is the Presence we speak of? The Presence we speak of is over here in Matthew 24:3. It is given to us.
(03) …the disciples came unto him… what [is] the sign of thy [presence],…
And in Matthew 24:27, He said what that sign was, what it’s going to be like, the description.
(27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man be.
And we read the same thing in Luke 17:24,30, “As lightning comes out of the east, so it’ll be when the Son of man is revealed.”
It is the Presence of the Son of man of which we speak here on earth. The same of which it is said, “He is revealed.”
But Who is the Son of man? Now that’s the question, Who is He? We have by Scripture exactly Who He is. It’s in Matthew 16:16.
Peter said, “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. You are that which came out from God and are in a human body.”
This One Who said, “Before Abraham I Am,” is that Person. The One Who said, “What if you see the Son of man ascend up to glory where He was,” that is that Person. See?
Now, He is the Christ, He is the Son of God. He is 1 Corinthians 15:23, the original first fruit. He is also over here, this One we’re talking about, not the man now, not the flesh, because the flesh isn’t here.
(25) Verily I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. [See?]
Based upon what?
Having received Him Who died upon Calvary and His life came back where It says, “As the Father has life in Himself, so is He given to the Son to have life in Himself, and that same life of the Father poured out through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ the Blood washed men, and women so clean that God could come in and inhabit those people.”
He is also Romans 1:3-4, the definition Paul gives:
(03) Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David [now notice, made of the seed of David,] according to the flesh;
(04) And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
And when He was raised that One in human flesh went back to be in fully authoritative again as being God the Logos there.
(22) [You] men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as [you] yourselves also know:
(23) Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, [see he was in the election, the predestination the whole thing in glorification, you] have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
(24) Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible he should be holden of it.
And in 32-36.
(32) This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
See, now listen, the raising up of Jesus is proven by the fact that the same Spirit that was in Him that did the things of the days of His flesh, did the same things in the Resurrection proving It was the same One. See we’re dealing with the revelation of God.
(33) Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, [you] now see and hear.
(34) For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he himself, [said] The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
(35) Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
(36) Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom [you] have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
You notice right here, He’s given the title of Lord and the Anointed One. So He is right back to where He was before He was incarnated, and now freed from the incarnation, the One that incarnated Him became the High Priest unto Him that incarnated Him.
You follow me? I’ll read It to you and prove it by Scripture, over here in the Book of…
(20) Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
Now It tells you right there flat, a mediator takes… involves three people. There’s this fellow, that fellow and the one standing in between.
Now, one person does not mediate when a mediator is necessary, otherwise you wouldn’t need a mediator you’re in agreement. One fellow capitulated, see?
Now, but It says, “God is One.” God became His Own Mediator.
God satisfied every form of justice and necessary sacrificed for sin when He indwelt that human Body, and because He was the Logos in human flesh He could die upon Calvary’s Cross, because He was more than a man. See?
He wasn’t just a man like you and me. I think I said over this pulpit and I was so startled when I said it, I literally, literally, I don’t know what made me say it, except I said this, I’m sure I said it here, and you’ll find it on a tape.
I said, “Jesus had to be more than a man, had He been just a man He would have failed just like the rest of us.” That’s right! See?
Now, He had made Him that One, the position. Now He is Romans 1:4-5. Not just Romans 1:3-4, but 4-5.
(04) And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
(05) By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:
Now, Paul said that’s what I got from Him being the Son of God. Now listen, He said here, “By whom we have received grace and apostleship.”
Now let’s go back and find out about that grace and apostleship, you’ve got to go to Acts 26:12-23, and I’m not going to read the whole thing. Let’s read verse 13.
(13) At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
(14) And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
(15) And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus…
There you are, then who is He? You’re looking beyond the man now, what is He in the divine economy? The Anointed Holy Spirit the Logos, that of God that is given to manifest Him in.
It is Ephesians 1:17, “The Spirit of wisdom and knowledge, the revelation and knowledge of Him.” It is Revelation 10:1-7, the mighty Messenger come down at the time of a mighty prophet upon the land. It is the great doctrine of the hour.
It is what Brother Branham said concerning Ephesians 1:17, the Spirit of wisdom comes into the Church to make known to the Church by the revelation of the Holy Spirit, bringing the Church in and revealing what day we’re living in; just the same as Gabriel came to Daniel.
The Holy Spirit comes to the Church in the last days reveals the deep secret things of God.
The very thing I read to you from ‘Discernment of Spirits’ 03-08-60
 Now, watch and see where the gates of hell is against. [Where?] It ain’t against the denomination. The government recognizes that. The world recognizes our denominations, all of them. We have the right, each one of us as American citizens, we have the right of denomination, which is fine; we appreciate that.
But that’s not what the gates of hell’s against. It is the spiritual revelation of Christ being here now, [and] the same yesterday, today, and forever. That’s what it’s against. “The gates of hell shall be against it, but [it’ll] never prevail.”
Now, He’s here now, and there hasn’t been a Rapture. How could there be a Rapture without Him being here? The gates of hell would prevail, because there is part of man who wants to die, and the devil can say, ” See, he’s got to die, because he sinned.”
As God comes in and shoves him back there will be no way you’re going to stop it. Don’t tell me, you can’t mess with Scripture and get away with it.
Now, here is where we get the foundation for all the rest of whatever results from whatever is present. Notice again, 1 Thessalonians 4:13, where It speaks concerning the relationship of the living with the dead. What is actually going to happen at that time.
And notice in verse 17,
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: so shall we ever be with the Lord. [Now, It tells you right here in verse 15,]
(15) …this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the [presence] of the Lord…
And Presence has to be here, not in clouds. You just figure it out for yourselves. You see an airplane going overhead. “I’m present in an airplane.” Oh, merciful God, the stupidity of people.
You see what happened, words don’t even have… mean anything anymore. George milks the cow. Mother I… well he runs over and milks the horse. Bring out the lawnmower, so he drives out the eggbeater or something.
Language brother/sister has to mean something, or shut up! Let the whole world be dumb, and then pick up forks and knives and skewer each other.
Let’s get it over with. How can He be up there and we’re down here and that’s supposed to be Presence. Somebody is sick and it sure ain’t me, and it ain’t you either.
The Lord said to my lord,” here it is, He’s here, Present. Then It says, “We’ll be caught up to meet the Lord in the air.”
That’s right, because Jesus is both Lord and Christ. And He’s speaking now in the physical. He is Lord. He’s the Lord of the human race. We don’t recognize Adam anymore. Our Fatherhood does not stem from Adam anymore.
“As in Adam all die.” It’s in Christ we’ve been made alive by the rebirth. Now we recognize Him and we shall be like Him. Which is a physical structure, and we’re going to be where He is, see?
The Holy Spirit speaking of Jesus as our Lord says, “The Holy Spirit is good as here, and He’ll be with us to make this change.”
That same Spirit will take us right up to where He is physically and suddenly, because we’ll be physically like Him. There ‘s no place for us down here, we got to go there. Like attracts like, husband and a wife.
We’ve got Sunday morning coming up for some of that.
Now, our text had to do with the Presence of the Son of man in Spirit form, He is here. And He can be seen and known according to our text.
And our text was, “For as a bright shining dazzling light that comes out of the east, geographically, and that same light does the same in the west, geographically, [recording cuts and repeats of what was said at (time) 42:41 until 43:33] so shall the Presence be in the west geographically.” That’s right, Brother Branham placed It.
Now, that is the point to see. This is not merely an illustration this is a fact. I repeat. This is a fact, not an illustration. That is the Light shining. Someone says, “Well that’s an illustration.” It is not an illustration it is a fact.
“The gospel,” as Brother Branham said, “moved from the west to the east.” Perhaps means to say east to the west.
And everybody knows that, but they couldn’t place it, because they will tell you flat, when Paul wanted to go east, God said, “No, there’s a cry from Macedonia, you go west.”
The Gospel went to the west, see? Even before Paul’s day the gospel had gone into Africa and had gone on to the east. It showed up in China. It showed up in India.
The Mar Thoma church right now is in India started by Thomas, who was martyred there. They had fifty three large Coptic churches in Africa. You know these third nations got a lot of bellyaching they’re not legitimate with.
I’m not against them, we should be good to them and all. But let me tell you flat, they had the gospel before it got over here. Look it up in your history you’ll find out.
All right, let’s go over to the Book of Acts and trace this, great thing is geographical, context. In the 9th chapter, Paul’s confrontation.
(15) But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
The 13th chapter 46. Talking about the Word.
(46) …but seeing [you] put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.
(47) For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light [to] the Gentiles, that thou [should] be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
(18) To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness [that’s to the Gentiles] to light, and from the power of Satan [to] God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. [That’s what God said.]
(22) Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:
(23) That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should [show] light unto the people, and to the Gentiles. [Now where did they go? They went to the west. And this is the last bastion. When you go west there’s no other place to go.]
(06) Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden [by] the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia,
(07) After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
(08) And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas. [See they just couldn’t go east.]
(09) …a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, prayed, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.
So they went there, and the gospel continued to go west. Bible students know that. There’s not a course in theology, or Bible history that you take New Testament, but they bring that to your attention. But when it comes to Matthew 24:27, they say forget it! They can’t take it.
Now, Jesus Himself was referred to as the Light. We go to,
(13) And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:
(14) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by [Isaiah] the prophet, saying,
(15) The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles; [Notice he’s pointing to the Gentiles,]
(16) The people which sat in darkness saw a great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death is sprung up.
(17) From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
You’ve got the same thing, that same Light, Christ the Logos here in the west preaching the Kingdom is at hand. In other words, that which is necessary to instigate the ushering in is Present. And that which is vulnerable, and that’s the cup of iniquity, that’s got to go.
All right, so He’s the Light, the exact exegesis of this is,
(26) And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.
(27) And he came by the Spirit into the temple: when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
(28) Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
(29) Lord, [let your] servant [now] depart in peace, according to thy word:
(30) For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
(31) Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
(32) A light to lighten the Gentiles,…
So, what is that Light? To lighten the Gentiles. The Jews had the Light already, and when that which came concerning the Light to give them the revelation of the Light that they had they turned It down.
We’ve had a Light for two thousand years and the last few ages. Few hundred years, we’ve been coming more and more into the truth. And when the Light shone to bring the true revelation the people walked away.
(30) For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
(31) Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; [How many were there to see Him?]
In other words, this is telling you flat, that God did this openly amongst the people, so that anybody and everybody there could see it and understand it and have it.
And Paul said, “This was not done in a corner.”
Neither was this end-time Message of revelation and the ministry that forecasted done in a corner. But I’ll tell you your denomination crucified it. See?
And they took it from the people. “Blind leaders of the blind, both fall into the ditch.” But those who took it away will have the greater condemnation don’t worry.
Those that exalted to themselves will be brought down to hell. That’s why hierarchy spiritual despotism and those things in the church is anathema before Almighty God. Why don’t people smarten up?
(32) [The] light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
Then what is the Light of the west? The Light of the west is the Light of the east, Jesus Christ the Son of man revealed.
Now, back to Matthew 24:27, which we were looking at and have used.
(27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man be. [Speaks definitely with reference to a revelation.]
Okay, let’s talk about that revelation, and how definite it is, how it comes in John 12:35, beginning.
(35) [And] Jesus said, Yet a little the light is with you. While ye [walk] have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
Now listen brother/sister, if we’re in the Light today then we know where we’re going. That’s why I said that Brother Branham made that categorical statement sticks with me, “All the time looking back, all the time looking forward, don’t know what’s going on.”
That’s why I blasted New York’s hide when they said, “We walked in darkness nine years.”
I say, “Yes.” And as far as I’m concerned they’re still walking in darkness.
You don’t recognize church leadership, you recognize Him. I know I’ve got an awful way of doing things, but I pointed you to Christ time after time.
I’ll not stand in the Judgment concerning what I’ve said here. I will stand concerning many, the way I’ve carried myself in my deportment and my utterance’s which have been gutter.
I may stand there and I will not stand there in the Judgment against… and take blame of any of you. I’ve cleared my skirts. No way, no way.
(36) While [you] have light, believe in the light, that [you] may be the children of light…
You say, “What light have we got”? I’m trying to tell it to you in the mechanics. See?
(36) …These things spake Jesus, and departed, and [hid] himself from them.
(37) But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
(38) That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom the arm of the Lord been revealed? [Only those that believe.]
(39) Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
(40) He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their hearts; that they should not see with their eyes, understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
Now remember, in that day when Jesus was on earth they said, “We see.”
And He said, “Because you say, ‘you see’, your sin remaineth.” The same thing today.
(41) These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and [spoke to him.]
(42) Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue: [Today they lose their pension. Hot dog.]
(43) For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
(44) Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
(45) And he that [has seen] me seeth him that sent me.
(46) I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
(47) And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. [But I’m going to tell you flat, this time you turn Him down, it’s out of rejection that’s what It says in Acts.]
(48) He that rejecteth me, receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
He tells you the very things he’s saying here repeat in the last day, going to judge the people then. He said, I can’t judge back then, because there’s two thousand years to go.
When He comes forth one more time and they crucify Him unto themselves, then it’s all over.
(49) For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
(50) And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
(11) Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
(12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. [And that was fulfilled in our hour.]
(22) If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not [sinned]: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
You plead the Blood all you want my brother, my sister, It won’t do one bit of good. Saved people always want to read what they want to read, then they stop reading. Over here in,
(16) For God so loved the world… whosoever believeth in him should not perish, have everlasting life.
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
(18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [And they stop right there. Why don’t they keep reading? Why don’t they keep reading? Do you know why? Because they get condemned. That’s right.]
(19) And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
(20) For every one that doeth evil [hates] the light, neither [comes] to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
(21) But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Now why won’t a man believe God? Why is he condemned? He will not come to the light. He refuses to take what goes with his salvation, or with the Holy Spirit. It’s right today, they’ll take all the gifts of the Holy Spirit and they’ll turn down the Word of Almighty God.
Just like when Israel was going into the Promised Land, there was Korah, Dathan, Abiram, and they had gifts of interpretation and tongues, and prophecy especially. And Moses had the Word and they went for the gifts and the people followed them. Wrong thing.
(22) If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
(23) He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
(24) [And] if I had not done among them the works [that no] other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. [That’s right, there you are.]
Now, let us see the exact prophecy of the Presence of Christ and Him revealing Himself. That’s over here in Acts 3: the middle part of verse 19 says,
(19) …when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
That which can be known and seen by the eye. And that is John 15:24, “The mighty works of God.”
(20) And he shall send Jesus [even He shall send Jesus] Christ, which was [appointed] unto you:
(21) Whom the heaven must [retain] until the times of [restoration] of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
Now, he’s talking about the restoration that must come before Jesus can come back on earth as a physical structure, or even come back to meet Him in the air. No difference. Whatever the Word said at that time.
Now, let’s be very careful and understand what is being said. In verses 19b to 21. A mighty revival, a refreshing revival is going to strike the world, but that still is not it.
Jesus is going to come after that mighty revival, He’s going to come back for His Bride and take Her away, but It tells you flat, that He cannot do it until there’s a restoration.
Now, watch what follows:
(22) For Moses truly said, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him [you’ll] hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
(23) And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be [utterly] destroyed from among[st] the people.
Now that did not take place and when Jesus was on earth it’s been steadily taking place for two thousand years and will have its ultimate satisfaction when He speaks one more time from heaven. When He speaks this last time there’s no way that it is not going to happen.
Now, again all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as is spoken as likewise foretold of these days. Now notice, the prophet Moses foretold of the Prophet.
And remember It was Jesus as the Prophet that got himself in-Dutch with the people. If he’d had of kept His mouth shut he’d of done just fine.
If he’d of done the wonderful works, and said nothing, been like a sort of a dumb-bo, jumbo in there, doing nothing except the Word, they would have said, “Wonderful, wonderful.”
They said, “He wouldn’t keep his mouth shut.”
No way, It was the Word that got him in trouble. And the miracle ministry of this hour didn’t do one thing to smear the character of Jesus Christ, or William Branham. It was what he said from the mouth of Jesus that smeared him.
They would have learned to keep his mouth shut. You can’t do that when the Word of God starts to burn you’re in trouble. If they kill you, you can’t help it, you’re going to die anyway, because you’re going to let that Word go. Because you see, that’s not you.
Now, He says here, at the end-time after the revival it shows that Jesus has got to come back to earth. But It says here, He cannot do it ’til there be a restoration.
And It tells you right there, that’s the days of the prophecy of Christ repeat on this earth. And they of course will turn It down which brings on the absolute truth of Malachi.
“I’m coming, I won’t curse, I’m coming, and I do curse.” See, we showed you that.
All right, now we’re going to compare this with,
(11) [The lame man was healed, and they came] wondering.
(12) And Peter saw it, he answered, [You] men of Israel, why marvel [you] at this? or why look so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
(13) The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom [you] delivered up, [now that’s the same one that came to Moses] and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
(14) But [you] denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
(15) And [you] killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
(16) And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom [you] see and know: yea, the faith which is by [Jesus] hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
(17) And now, brethren, I [know] that through ignorance as did also your rulers.
(18) But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, [so hath] Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
(19) Repent [you] therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out,…
Now, you notice over here at this particular time was fulfilled everything by the mouth of all the holy prophets that should have been fulfilled till His death and Resurrection.
Over here it’s from the Resurrection on. It’s another history. It’s not the history now of the flesh, it’s the history of the Spirit.
That’s the Seals, the Church Ages, the whole thing and what He’s doing now, and what He’s doing down the road that’s going to bring out the total eclipse. You see?
Now listen, they crucified Him the first time, the Lamb. They reject His voice the next time, the Prophet. And He would not have been the Lamb if He hadn’t been the Prophet.
They killed Him because of what He said. They killed Him because of the Life. Then they’ll kill again because of the Life, but they can’t get at the man they’ll get at the people. That’s why they’ll hunt the Bride down like wild dogs, they couldn’t care less.
Now, go back to Acts 3:21 again.
(21) Whom the heaven must [retain] until [restoration]… [The question comes, who brings restoration?]
According to Matthew 17:9-13, Jesus Christ categorically said before He can come back to earth and set up His Kingdom, Elijah has to come. Now Brother Branham said, “The Elijah of this day is the Lord Jesus Christ.”
Now listen, He is to come according to Luke 17:30. He’s the Son of man that’s to reveal Himself amongst His people, not a man, God, but He will come to a prophet.
That’s Ephesians 1:17, and 1 Thessalonians 4:17. It’s got to come by a prophet. That’s your Revelation 10:1, and Revelation 10:7. It’s got to come that way.
Now, what will come by Jesus Christ? The revelation. Who is revealed? The Son of man is revealed. But since He is not visible to us, except by manifestation of His Presence by works, how do we get the revelation? We get the revelation by the prophet. See?
That’s your Amos 3:6-7. “Shall a trumpet not be blown in the city, and the people fear. Shall the Lord do a thing and not show a prophet?” Well certainly not.
Revelation 10:1 is in conjunction with Revelation 10:7. So therefore, everything has to do concerning this period here, which has to do with a restoration, which the giving of Light must be through the prophet Elijah.
Now remember, we are describing His Presence. He cannot be seen, no way. Deuteronomy 18:15 tells categorically that Israel did not want to see that Light or hear the Voice.
And God said, “They had well said what they have said, they will never see the Fire again. They will never hear My Voice again. I will use a prophet.” Then, let’s have a prophet!
“Oh,” they say, “Well He doesn’t do that anymore.” Then He’s not “the same yesterday, today, and forever,” and you’re lost.
You’re a candidate for the great depression for the Great Tribulation. Because the only revelation that’s going to hold is, “He is the same yesterday, and today and forever.” And that He’s declared Himself, see?
Okay, let’s go back to Psalms 103: and look at the 7th verse.
(07) He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
There is nobody ever preached on that, but understand absolutely that Moses alone knew the ways of God, and all the people did was see His acts.
And if they didn’t understand His ways, the acts didn’t matter, became a source of condemnation. Now, God has to have a prophet, just like way back there in order to show His ways. The prophet heard, the people saw.
It was thus with Elijah at Mount Carmel. It was thus with Jesus on earth. When He was on earth He was proven a prophet by His works and then He spoke.
“Which Jesus both began to do and to teach.” That’s Acts, Luke writing to Theophilus, see?
Now, He was to be heard, because of the works. So we find at this period of time Christ comes to earth and He appears through His works, mighty signs and wonders.
Elijah the prophet is here at the same time. And he will not be one iota different from what he was when he was back there at the time of John the Baptist.
(17) And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of [Elijah], to turn the hearts of the children [back to the fathers, even] the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
To get the woman ready for her husband. Fit, to participate. Exactly as in,
(05) Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet…
(06) And he shall turn the hearts of the children, [back to the fathers,] lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
That is the promise of John 14:12 which we have already brought to your attention concerning the ministry of the end time when Jesus used the singular.
And He said,
(12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, [not they, but he] the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
That comes to existence proving again,
(24) If I had not done the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
Once His Presence is vouchsafed then He reveals Himself, which is when the Word is restored. As Brother Branham said concerning Acts 3:21, “This Elijah will plant the seed of the entire Bible, from the serpent seed to the prophet in the former-rain.”
From verse 22, It is clearly seen that the Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus Christ. From verse 23, It is clearly seen that’s when those that don’t listen utterly perish, It is clearly seen that this age ends in Malachi 4:5-6, especially when they don’t listen He destroys utterly.
From verse 24, we see the ministry identified… it’s in the beginning of Samuel and Elijah we see the ministry identified, as a Samuel, Elijah ministry which neither one were Word prophets, but proof prophet.
Proofed prophets, not Word prophets. But then no Moses is mentioned. And when you get to Moses you get history and the Word.
Now, let’s go back to Acts 3:25-26, at this time we’ll read. I should have read the others for you, but you’ve heard as many times already.
(25) Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
(26) Unto you first God, having raised up his Son sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Now, that’s the very thing we see here. God raised up Jesus to Israel first, and when He says first, there’s got to be at least a second if not a third, if not a fourth, if not a fifth. But it’s not a third, fourth and fifth, it’s a second.
He raised Him up to the Jews to Israel, He has to be therefore raised up to the Gentiles as Omega. Because you see, it’s a Gentile church that’s being closed-out for Israel is not closed-out until the Great Tribulation.
And the Gentiles are saved from the Great Tribulation, but the Jews go into the Great Tribulation, because it’s under the Sixth Seal that the earth is cursed, but the Saints get away under Four.
They miss the Great Tribulation though they do not miss the powers of darkness that settle in.
Now, in closing, we repeat,
(27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man be.
And we quote, and remember what Brother Branham said about Ephesians 1:17, how that that Spirit comes into the Church to make the Church aware of the hour in which It lives, and reveals the deep secrets of God, which revelation must come to pass, for John said, “Revelation which must shortly come to pass.”
And when the Seals were open It’s says, “The time is at hand.” So you’re at the end-time.
Now, we recall what Brother Branham said, “Everything you need to put you into the Rapture is in those Seven Seals revealed.” And remember, it was under the Seventh Seal that the Thunders came, which is Revelation 10:1-7.
Now brother sister, I care not what the fundamentalists say. Brother Branham himself said and you know it’s true, “That the greatest lie in all the world is ninety nine percent truth.” And one percent error.
We have here in the Parousia a series of events which starts with Jesus coming back to earth in the form of the Holy Spirit.
And He will consort with His Bride which we’ll talk about on our Sunday morning messages, because we’re running these in parallel. And maybe next Sunday morning we’ll hear a little more about it.
Then He raises the dead and changes the living Bride, so the Bride is all together on earth but not in one spot until they’re caught up. And His Presence, Present, Present with us, Present with the dead come up. Presence with all the rest now going up.
Presence when we get there, the Reincarnation, the Wedding Supper, the coming back, the Millennium, Present, Presence, Present.
Don’t you under… listen, I want to tell you something, let’s go back so you’ll understand really what I’m saying, then I’m going… and we’re going to be dismissed and then we’re going to have a little meeting with the board here, because I want to talk to them a second… the men can stay too, I just… good thing they stay I’ll put you to work.
Not right tonight, I’ll put you to work a little later on, need some help. All the men stay and the ladies can sit in the back and knit and do your knitting.
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his [presence].
(24) Then cometh the end,…
The series starts under God where it will not quit until Jesus sits upon Mount Zion, and the Pillar of Fire, the Logos once more is over His head God.
And in that hour is the hour, “before they call I’ve already answered.” You talk about a fantastic age to come. Brother/sister it’s already started. It’s already started. It this isn’t worth fighting for and dying for nothing is.
A certain brother said to another certain brother friend of mine he said, “I don’t believe in fighting this.”
Brother told me, “My God I don’t understand that,” he said, “If this isn’t worth fighting for you tell me what is?”
I don’t mean to be a scrapper, but look, I preach hard. I do it on purpose for emphasis. Maybe I’m over-emphatic. Maybe I’m making an overkill and over-sale.
I don’t believe it for one minute, because look it, this is the toughest thing under high-heaven to buck, because the gates of hell are against it.
And you think the gates of hell is going to come up to you and me if we’re part of that Bride and say, “Well, you’re Bride, so I’ll just back off, um, um, um.” They’ll fight tooth and toe-nail like the gates have never fought, because this is the full exposure and the end of the enemy.
Don’t you ever believe that you’re going to get this just like a nice piece of cake, fresh out of the oven with whipped cream on top. That’s usually one of my favorites. It isn’t going to be that way brother/sister, you’re going to have to stand with this.
I don’t care how dark it is, you’re going to be like Job, “I look backward, He’s not there. I look forward He’s not there. I look left to right, He’s not there.” He said, “Oh God, he said, are you trying to weaken me?”
He said, “No, I’m trying to put strength in you, I know you’re there.” See?
I know He’s here. I can’t prove it. I’m not even going to try to prove it, I care less. That’s why pictures and all these things, they don’t mean a thing to me anymore. I see It in the Word.
God’s not going to quicken some little picture to me. I’m a funny bird, I don’t know, maybe you’ll never understand. Maybe you understand me a whole lot more than I think you do. I just don’t have any use for that.
It’s all over as far as I’m concerned, It’s this here coming into Life, see? It deals with you, “The day of redemption is nigh, near. Men’s hearts are failing for fear.” Not to what it’s going to be.
“Be filled with the Spirit your lamps trimmed and clear, look up, your redemption is near.”
The Lord bless you now. I hope you understand a little better than even the last week and by Sunday I hope we’ll understand more, and by the middle of July which should pretty well cut this off for the time being.
Maybe not even get to question and answers. I’m not interested in that too much, because I figure I’ll be answering a lot of questions since been going on. I don’t know if I’ll get to the Logos by that time or not.
Hopefully I will, but to the middle of July we want to dig in, dig our toes in against the gates of hell, and dig our hearts in toward the Lord. I see, He’s here to give us a revelation.
So I trust you’re being blessed and helped. I know I am and I wasn’t kidding you tonight, I get so tired during the day and today I… I’m like the ‘Flintstones,’ I’ve had ‘He-mo-poop-po-litis’, my arms were aching, the blood just wouldn’t move.
I said, “Man I feel horrible.” But, by the time I got to church I felt good, I feel better than ever, I’m ready to turn all the work over to you now and just crack the whip.
The Lord bless you.
Heavenly Father, we come to You now, thanking You for the lovely time we’ve had here, and we know You’re here Lord, we know Brother Branham said we talk nice about those departed, we feel a sweet spirit and that spirit lingers near.
And Lord, I know we don’t talk really nice about You as we should, and yet there is a niceness in the way we do talk.
But we do love Your Name and talk about Your Name and talk about You, and I know it is not angels lingering near, but it’s that Spirit is here, though we can’t see Him, we’re not worried about that, because we’ve got the Word.
We know that You came, we know that You’re here and we believe Lord You’re here for us and You’re going to take us up there when You go.
So Father, that’s good enough for us, we thank You for grace and the rejoicing which we have in You. And now Lord, because this is so, let us now speedily come to that place where if we recognize that You are in the Church and individually we are claiming a oneness with You.
Now Lord, I pray that we will begin to claim as never before a oneness with each other, so it’ll be manifest that we are one with You, and the Father as You were One with the Father.
And then You came One with the Father, One to us, and now we’re turning It back, which is the way It should be. All a beautiful unity of grace and Christ in a Body, and each one knowing that.
Lord, just take Your Holy Spirit tonight, Your Word, whatever measure and circumcise our minds and our hearts as never before.
In fact Lord we know that It may be like little layer upon layer, but maybe Lord at this time You could do a real big job, and just really cut down deep, and really just get rid of the whole foreskin of the mind and heart tonight Lord. Give it the whole thing.
And all these other things are extraneous don’t mean anything anyway and just bring us into this oneness Lord God. Not for any reason, no way a reason of our own, but because of the Scripture. And we see, forgive us Lord, sins of omission and commission. Cleanse us tonight, set us on a higher plain in the middle of that road.
Bless every family represented, and those that couldn’t be here Lord. We know that there’s always problems, but Lord, there are those who are part of us though they are not here, and we pray for them. Bless them oh God, give them a tremendous portion of help.
Bless us all together even as we stay a little while longer Lord, and get a couple things done. We ask these mercies in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
‘The Lord bless you.’