Let us pray.
Heavenly Father again we thank You for the privilege of coming together to hear Your Word, to study Lord, knowing that’s one way of being approved unto You, workmen who likely divide the Word and thereby know where they stand.
Not wresting Your Word to destruction by knowing what It says and this is what we’re looking for tonight, that You guide our thoughts and our minds, Lord, and build us up in the inner man in the most holy faith. We know Lord You’re with us tonight, we just thank You for it.
We have no fear, we believe O God, and believing Lord, we know we’re in Your will, therefore we know we have the healthy desire of You in Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
[Brother Vayle makes a few local comments.]
Now, continuing tonight concerning the Presence of the Lord, this is message number 10, and we’re going to re-cap the basics to a degree and add to it as we have been doing previously.
Now for nine messages we’ve been viewing the subject of the Presence of one Jesus.
Over in Matthew 24:3, they are talking to Him, verse 1. And when Jesus went out… and Jesus on seeing all these things…
(03) And as he [Jesus] sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples [said,] what shall be the sign of thy [presence], [That’s Jesus’ presence.]
Then number two: we saw the Presence refer to Christ. Immediately we notice that Jesus answered the question of His, Jesus’ Presence, by transferring His Presence to Christ as in 4 and 5 of Matthew 24.
(04) …Jesus answered and said… Take heed that no man deceive you.
(05) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Notice first of all “the sign of your presence,” they’re talking to Jesus and He transferred the Name to the title ‘Christ’. Also 23 to 26,
(23) Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, [signifying the presence of Jesus] or there; believe it not.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, [even lying] prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
(25) Behold, I have told you before.
(26) Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he [Jesus, he Christ] is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he [Jesus, or Christ] is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Also, you will notice that the title ‘Son of man’, is also used, because immediately in the same discourse He identifies Himself as the Son of man.
(37) But as [it was in] the days of Noe, so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man… [And again in verse 39,]
(39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the [presence] of the Son of man be.
Thus, as this point in this chapter alone we have a three fold designation name or title indicating the same person, or the same presence, Jesus Son of man Christ. Now it’s necessary to know that, that this is the same Presence and in the same place cannot be denied.
This Presence has to be on earth and prior to the great tribulation, because of His prophetic answer having to do with His Presence. At the same time there are many false ‘presence’s’. And you will notice that.
And of course there are those who say that this is merely is a sign of the Presence which is to come. Those presences which are false presence’s, but that is not what He said.
The question is: “What is the sign of Thy Presence?” Not toward, not that which is looking forward to, but that which indicates your presence.
And then He said, “There are many false ones arising,” as we’ve already read. And then also, you will notice how that He mentioned actually that Presence at the time of conditions, identical to the condition of the flood and Sodom and Gomorrah.
Now, we just go back to Matthew 24:3 a second again,
(03) …what shall be the sign of thy [presence]…
Now, that was not at that time on earth. You’ll notice that, that time when He was on earth His presence was denied and there were no false prophets. There weren’t any.
What there was, was the tradition and the Pharisees. Not false prophets. The false prophets were for the end time. But you will notice however that what destroyed Him was tradition organized. And you’ll notice how that religion and the state got together in order to crucify Him.
And you will see the same thing at the end of time where state and religion get together in order to break the gospel of Jesus Christ and the attempt to destroy the people that are identified with Him.
So, we see here that this period of time is an actuality wherein He is Present just before the great tribulation.
Now going back to number two which was the Christ. Number one was Jesus. Number two Christ. Number three Son of man, just in Matthew 24 alone. Wherein the Presence the designated as the Presence of Christ.
Then we go to 1 Corinthians 15:22, and you see that very word again as we’ve been drawing your attention to It. So you should be very, very familiar with these Scriptures.
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his [presence].
Wherever that Presence is there will be those first-fruits. So Christ is Present at the Resurrection, and we know that the Resurrection takes place on earth.
Now, there is a fourth title, which we just let slip by for the time being, because it wasn’t in Matthew 24, but is over in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, you’re familiar with these also.
(13) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that [you] sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, [notice that Jesus is brought into the picture] even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring [forth to lead forth] with him.
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the [presence] [same word] of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
(16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ… [notice he called them dead in Jesus in one place, and then He calls them dead in Christ. Same One] shall rise first: [Those that were resurrected will go first in their ranks, age number one, two, three, four, five, six then seven.]
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: so shall we ever be with the Lord.
And you notice in the 15th verse it is the Presence of the Lord which has to do with both the living and those being resurrected, and this is on earth and remember, that when you deal with the Resurrection you have to deal with the entire first-fruits.
And part of the first-fruits are those who do not die, but they actually are alive and are changed in their physical body.
And remember also, this same title is used over in James 5, concerning the Resurrection.
(07) Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. [Now he’s talking to the living.] Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, [that’s the Great Reaper, He wants a harvest,] hath long patience for it, until he receive[d] the early and latter rain. [Now, you notice that… he says here,]
(08) Be patient; [brethren]… for the coming of the Lord… [the Presence of the Lord.]
See, they knew that He was to be Present. “Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth.”
Now, who is It that’s going to get the bodies out of the ground? Who is It that shed His Blood in order to sanctify the earth, so that the bodies being a part of the earth could come forth?
All right, we know Who that was. What’s He called now? Christ, Lord, Son of man waiting for the precious fruit, and have long patience for It until He received the early and latter rain.
Now, here’s something that absolutely has to be handed to the Son. Now, let’s understand this. Now you follow me carefully now, because I’m going to show you before we’re finished that this is the Seventh Seal, we’re already in It. See?
Now listen to me, He has to have the former and the latter rain. See, before He is able to see those dead come forth. Now listen, He does not know when He’s going to get it. Does that ring a bell? He doesn’t.
There is no Scripture that tells you when He will be notified. So therefore, everything about the end time is exceedingly mysterious under the Seventh Seal of silence.
And no mystery can possibly ever break in reality until first of all someone’s got to be standing there that understands It, then the thing breaks, then the thing’s explained.
So this is part of the Seventh Seal. He’s waiting for It. No Scripture tells you when He’s going to get It. You find It, and I’ll buy it. See? Nobody knows. Nobody knows the Presence.
You see, I keep telling you I’m not the least bit interested in the bodily coming of Jesus per se, anymore than you could interest me in what billions of dollars could buy. Give me the billions first, then we’ll start talking about the other.
So, the Presence here, and being a part with that Presence is what counts. Now He’s waiting for It. And when He gets It, He’ll know what to do with It, because It’s His to do with It.
Now, that begin to make you think a little bit? It should by now… Do you not understand this subject yet? Brother Evans will see that you get the tapes. Start studying them. There’s no church in the world knows what you people know. You know that?
I just talked to Jack Bell today, he said, “Lee, I don’t what’s happened. Your tapes, nobody knows about them.”
“Well,” I said, “Jack I tell you one thing, I know one thing, there’s no church under God’s high heaven knows what we know.”
Now, I’m not trying to make a clique out of this group of people, far be it, I might be down the road two weeks and now old Pete will be here pretty soon. I don’t know where I’m going to be, and I care less.
Well, I want you to know that this is under that Seventh Seal. And everybody is looking down the road, when maybe they ain’t got nothing to look with.
Now, I’m going to tell you something, I’ve had a habit many years. I window shop. I want to know what’s there when I get the money to get it. And I can just about tell you the price of every hot dog, necktie and everything else in the universe.
You see, I’m under expectation. But you can’t have expectation down that road for this unless like as I’m saying my little shop deal I’m looking in the window.
I know that one day I’ll have what it takes to really get what I want. I go in and pick it up. See? If I know it’s beyond me I don’t bother with it. Some things I don’t even want.
But the Bride has what it takes for down the road if she’s cognizant of what is here and she applies herself to it.
Now, it says, “He doesn’t even know when He’s going to get it.” Now you apply that to the fact that He doesn’t even know when He’s going to come, see. The whole thing is part of the Seventh Seal.
Now It says, “Waiting for the Presence of the Lord, the Husbandman is waiting to see a Resurrection that He will perform bringing this fruit up into the Resurrection for the Bridal Supper, but there’s got to be a former and latter rain.”
Now he said, “Be patient, establish your hearts for the Presence of the Lord draws nigh.”
Now, why was He saying, “It was drawing nigh?”
Because they had a sign already which was in the first age to repeat in the last age of abundance of wealth and the wantonness of the criminality in pleasure. Now, that’s what Jesus said of course in the 24th chapter of Matthew and other chapters.
Now He says, “Grudge not one against another brethren, lest you be condemned. The Judge standeth before the door.”
In other words, God has all this thing lined up, but there isn’t anybody privy to it. There is nobody that knows that day and that hour, it’s left in the hand of Almighty God, and when He starts to move in the former and latter rain there will be no holding back the Resurrection.
Now if we are in the former and latter rain, which we are, there’ll be no holding back the Resurrection.
Now, what we’ve come to hear then is the fourth terminology of Him Who is called the Lord, and He will be here at the time of the Resurrection.
So all right, there are four appellations, designations, names, or titles, or whatever you want to call it that speak of the person Son of man, Jesus Christ, Lord and Christ in reference to that personal Presence which either the living, that is with either the living or the dead now resurrected, or both living and dead now raised.
Now, what I’m saying is this, the Presence we’re talking about is with the living , or with the living and the dead, and also continuing to the very end. It starts with the living. Now this Presence is mentioned concerning number one, the living on earth.
Now, let’s go back again to 1 Thessalonians because this is what the fundamentalists miss.
In verse 13,
(13) …I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that [you] sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring [or lead forth] with him.
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the [presence] of the Lord…
Now, they don’t want to put that ‘Presence’ with the living. They want to put the Presence above the living, but that’s not what the Bible says.
He’s talking to the living concerning the Presence, and he says, “The Lord will descend from heaven.” And It doesn’t say He’s going to stop anywhere. It says, “The Presence is with the living.”
Now of course, this is up for argument. Everything’s up for argument. See?
There’s no way that you can challenge anybody to the place of a reciprocal understanding that you have, because this is something that we believe on the grounds that our exegesis is based upon a vindicated Word, and a proof that He is here.
And of course the very fact that He is here will not be denied by the fundamentalists, they’ll say, “He’s been here all the time.” See?
But, how do you get that, when the light of Pentecost when He came and He divided Himself amongst the people, and there was no place where It says that He Himself stood there as He divided Himself?
All right. The living on earth enjoy His Presence. The dead are raised on earth in His Presence of 1 Corinthians 15: which we read and go back over It again, so we just keep familiarizing ourselves.
(22) [But] …as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the first-fruit; afterward they that are Christ’s at his [presence].
Now, the question comes up, where are those dead raised? On earth. Then where is He whatever presence It is that raises the dead is on earth?
Now, it’s not that God couldn’t raise them while He sits on the Throne, or even jets off into space fifty trillion miles more from where He was in the first place, that’s not it!
The point is we’re getting a geographical location here that He is there to raise the dead. And He does raise them, and He will be there with them.
All right, number one, with the living on earth. Number two, the dead are raised. Number three, both are raptured. 1 Thessalonians again the 4th chapter, you notice there,
(16) …the Lord descends from heaven with a shout, voice of the archangel, trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
Now, that’s not telling you they’re going to come out of the ground first. That tells you they’re absolutely going to make their flight upward first, one, two, three, four, five, six and then group number seven goes up, because they’re the ones who are living.
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,…
Now, it’s not that they are going to get away and leave us someplace by ourselves so we never catch up, It says, they are going to go ahead and they are going to be there in the air, taken away before this Seventh Church Age Bride even gets off the ground.
And Brother Branham said, “They’re going to be caught away a handful at a time, so no one will even know that they’re gone.”
So all right, they’re both raptured. Then you’ll notice that that very Presence which takes us to the Wedding Supper comes back incarnated in,
(11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he [that] judge and make war.
(12) His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; [see the saints have crowned Him already,] and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
(13) And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
(14) And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, [that’s the Bride of all ages] white and clean.
Because they’re going to come back and take the world over and They shall tread the wicked under Their feet, for they shall be ashes under their soles of Their feet. This is how it happens.
And by the way, you can understand as Brother Branham said, “That the world is going to blow itself to smithereens with a bunch of atomic bombs when…”
I saw a picture in the paper the other day of how India has the atomic bomb, and I guess Bangladesh shall have it, and you name all the countries around there, they’re just anxious to pull the trigger. Boy she’s going to go higher than a kite one of these days, and don’t think it won’t. They’re completely crazy.
Israel’s got it, and don’t think Iraq doesn’t have it, or anybody else’s got it. And they’re the ones that aren’t going to worry anything about détente, entente, it all depends on their intent, and their intent is to liquidate.
Once they start those reactions the whole thing will go up like it was in the days of Noah. See, that’s the actual history. It’s recorded history.
(15) And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
(16) And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. [Now, there He returns to earth with the Bride to take over.]
Now, just before this, and we could have read it as number four instead of number five. There’s an absolute confrontation… it’s really the same time this takes place. The confrontation with the antichrist in,
(08) …then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and… with the brightness of his [presence]:
It’s going to be an absolute confrontation as He comes down to destroy the antichrist. So this Presence is mentioned in many ways in a series of events starting when He returns to earth as the Holy Spirit in order to begin to reveal Himself to the living.
There is therefore a series of events over a period of time that relate to this Presence. It most certainly starts with the living as It says so in 1 Thessalonians 4:15 which we read.
Now, notice how it puts the effect of the Presence on both the living and the dead. At that Presence the living shall not prevent or go before them which are asleep. We’ll just read that for you. Make sure we get It right.
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the [presence] of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
Now, this Word literally means ‘precede’ with the idea of taking precedence, that is the living, at the time of the Presence will not have an advantage over the dead, that’s what the understanding.
Now, when you talk about something having the preeminence it’s that which gets the attention. See? Now, he’s trying to tell you here the very thing that’s what’s wrong today with the Bride.
Brother Branham categorically said under the unveiling of the Almighty God there was three things you had to watch for.
Number one: God unveiling and revealing Himself.
Number two: Receiving the preeminence.
Number three: Return to Eden.
And so therefore, there is a preeminence given in this respect, not a preeminence, but an eminence by reason of chronology.
There is a special place given to the end-time Bride of the Presence of God and revelation of those things that people have never known. But it’s turned the people in this Message to a bunch of idiots.
Preachers especially. Puffed-up, and with heads like wash tubs, see? And it warns here, it doesn’t give us a preeminence. It doesn’t give us an edge.
Brother Branham categorically said, “It doesn’t matter if you die or are raised, or if you’re standing here it amounts to the same thing.”
But there’s a most horrible spirit amongst the people at the end-time. It just like it was going into the Promised Land under Moses.
As soon as Moses rose up as a glorious leader, and it was time for the Holy Spirit to take the people in, a whole bunch of people rose up with their gifts and their manifestations and the other thing, pretty soon Moses was almost out of the way and it was a horrible condition.
And God had to let them run loose for forty years until they died. And Brother Branham said, “I’m worried if the Bride may take forty years, and I believe she’s wandering for forty years.”
How in the world is He going to get preeminence if everybody thinks he’s somebody, because he thinks he knows something about this Message. We’ve got so many pope’s now amongst us it’s pitiful.
Say, for a long time I’ve wanted to quit preaching. I might as well tell you flat, I’ve heard from God. God is allowing me to quit preaching any time I want as far as I know I’ve heard from Him.
But I’m tired of the mess. I could go out here in the desert somewhere, just sit there forget. It’s all over anyway. As far as I know it’s all over. I just tell you the truth as it is in Christ Jesus as far as I know.
But you see, It tells you, look at the Scripture how marvelous the Word of God is written two thousand years ago to tell people just the way things are. But they don’t care two cents.
You’re not going to change them. Preaching for years, nobody’s going to get changed. You know, everybody sitting here, you’re going just the way you’ve been going, and there’s nobody can change. I’ve gone through that over a year, there’s not one can get changed, you’re going to keep going down the road.
You haven’t got that Elect spirit of God in you, let me tell you flat that sweet spirit that can come just before the Resurrection will pass right over you. This church has got its chance if you’ll reach out today, and extend your arms on both sides.
Can I plead with you, I can’t hit you on the head anymore, it’s too late I can’t plead with you. I’m not mad at you I’m just telling you. If it’s going over your heads I’m sorry.
I’m sorry if it goes over your heads, I can’t help that. I’m not trying to be rough, I’m telling you the vertical must go into the horizontal and it’s going into it.
Got to let your barriers down… don’t look at me as though I don’t know what I’m talking about, I do know. There’s no preeminence to these people, no preeminence at all.
So I keep screaming, “God’s going to do a work, He going to bypass every single person.”
Only one thing we can do is to consecrate ourselves. That’s what it is, to consecrate, which means ‘to stand here knowing that which is about to happen and say, “Lord let it be unto me.”
Because Brother Branham did, those seven mighty angels coming.
Is he going to say, “Well, I think I’ll do this. I think I’ll do that. I’ll polish the car and I’ll read another few chapters. I’ll pray and fast?”
Oh, for land’s sake, they were coming anyway if he was a bum, a trollop, a tripe-hound. They were coming anyway and they were coming to him.
Let me tell you, one of these days the heavens are going to break loose as that Son of man in human flesh comes down to take away a Bride, that same One Who condemned the world. You just tell me what they’re going to do about it. See?
Now, understand this, there’s no preeminence. It’s not this Bride ain’t go no divvies and shakes on things. It just so happens she’s at the end.
It’s just like the old car chugging up over the hill, got just enough energy to get you over the top of the hill, and there you see the vistas before you, the grandeur of the canyons, the mountains and the forests, all those things out there.
That ain’t got nothing to do you. It was there all the time, the old Ford just whatever it was just had enough guts to get you up there so you could see it.
Who took Moses up there to put Mount Pisgah going to see the Promise Land? Who took those three disciples up there to see the Transfiguration and say, “Oh us three are great guys, we were there?”
Ah shut up! Paul the apostle said, “If you’ve got something, was it, didn’t you receive it?”
No sir. It tells you right here, there’s going to be all this stuff at the end time. People think they’re somebody.
I wish I’d memorized what Brother Branham said about Jesus Christ, “God being born over a manure pile. God being born in a stable” he said.
Then he said, “You people think you’re somebody, you’ve got your head so high in the air, if a rain storm came you’d drown.”
One of the most beautiful, I don’t think anything in literature matches what that man said when he preached that sermon on the revelation, talking about Jehovah born, Jehovah dying, and people think.
Well this is the same thing. We didn’t ask Him to come, didn’t even know He’s coming. “I’m standing at the door knocking,” nobody wanted to hear His voice, see? Oh yeah. No, certainly not.
The Presence, or the Presence is there to accomplish the same thing in both. We don’t have any rights to be proud, where the Presence is there to accomplish the same thing in both, which is to bring about a Resurrection, and is successful in both.
But in its right order, which is the dead come out of the ground first, then the living Bride is changed.
But there’s also this fact, “That they without us cannot be made perfect.” There is something that has to be done in that Bride.
Now furthermore, we have already seen and noted the Presence among the living is for a prolonged period of time. We read that in Matthew 24:37-39. 24:4-5. 24:23 and 26, where It shows you that this goes on for a period of time, because if there are deceivers in the land they will simply not be there for five minutes.
They will be there for a prolonged period. If people are buying and selling as in the days of Noah, it’ll will be there for a prolonged period. The Elect will be involved for a period of time.
Over here, in Matthew again chapter 24: which was our basic, verse 24 again It says,
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, [even lying] prophets, and shall [show] great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, [they’d] deceive the very elect.
It shows the Elect are going to be involved in a period involving deceit. It’s going to be a period of time. And evidently as I understand this in my own thinking, this will not be so much as per manifestation, but as the dragging on.
Oh yeah, when the prophet was on the scene here, everybody could understand to lay off certain things. But now watch how they’re running back to Pentecost. They can’t stand the drag. They can’t stand the waiting. See? The patience is gone.
So now they’ve got to look for something, or they’ve got to make something happen. You can’t make it happen. There’s no way, the dead can’t make themselves come out of the ground.
Neither can the Bride make herself ready in the specific sense that she can accomplish it by herself. Now certainly there’s things she can do, such as consecrating to God. That’s the only thing I know she can do.
The Elect will not be deceived, because the Presence reveals Himself to them at the same period of time the others are either fooled or ignorant of the event. We go over here to the Book of Luke 17, which we haven’t studied intensively.
(22) And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when [you’ll] desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and shall not see it.
Now remember, you must read this Bible in present tense. You can’t look at these verses here now and say, “Hey, they’re written two thousand years ago, I better start jogging my head and try to get some connotation here.” That’s not true. This was written for this hour, so you read It for the minute we’re reading It.
(23) And [they’ll] say to you, See here; [or] see there: [follow not going after] them.
(24) For as lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. [Now, he tells you it’s going to happen. Then he said,]
(25) But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. [So the generation he’s talking about are going to see the day’s come back, but it’s going to be different then when He was in His flesh. Telling you right there. And He tells you,]
(26) …as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
Now, He said, “Those days are going to be wanted.” But He said, “You’re not going see them. Instead you’re going to see Me die, but there’s a generation that will see those days. And those days are going to be like the days of Noah.”
He’s telling you flat, it’s going to be before the last destruction, just before the great tribulation, Armageddon and the purification of the earth, He is going to be Present and repeat the very day’s that they love to see.
As Daddy Bosworth said, “I prayed for the return of the ministry of Christ for forty years.”
(27) They [ate], they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
(28) Likewise in the days of Lot; they [ate], they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
(29) …same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, destroyed them all.
(30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
So therefore, the Son of man is going to be revealed. In other words, He’s going to be made manifest. He’s going to be shown amongst them at that particular moment.
Now, both Matthew and Luke are most emphatic that only a few Elect will be aware of His revealed Present. This means that this event is puzzling and obscured, and would qualify as mysterious. That’s right. Absolutely.
If It is mysterious, is It a mystery? And that comes the question. The answer is “no.” It’s not so called ‘a mystery’. For there are twenty seven verses in Scripture that refer to mysteries and this is not one of them, per se, as to a direct mention.
What is a mystery? In common language we think of it as a truth withheld. But in Scripture it is a truth revealed. Hence, such Scriptural terms that are used with it are made known, manifested or preached.
Now this does not mean as Brother Branham said an element of mystery in wonderment is not still there, some little thing hidden it is, but is brought to light to let you know the importance, the pertinence of it, and certain things concerning it so you’re not in darkness.
Now, the closest we can come to the point of a Scriptural mystery relative to the Presence is 1 Corinthians 15:21-22, and 51-56. So we go to…
(21) For since by man came death, by man came the resurrection of the dead.
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; [and so on.] [Then verse 51.]
(51) Behold, I [show] you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, [we’ll] all be changed,
Now listen, he’s referring to the fact of the Presence at the Resurrection. And the question comes up, ‘then okay, is everybody going to be dead when that Presence returns to earth so that He comes down here to a massive graveyard of the election’?
And he said, “By no means.” By no means.
He said, “At that time everybody is not going to die.”
(52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet [is going to] sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall [all] be changed. [Now, he’s talking about the living.]
(53) For this [corruptibility] must put on incorruptibility, and this mortal put on immortality.
(54) So when this [corruptibility] shall have put on [incorruptibility], and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
(55) O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
(56) The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
Now notice how Paul puts It again in Philippians 3:20. Now he’s talking about the very same thing, so we go and take and look at another portion of Scripture.
(20) For our [citizenship] is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
(21) Who shall change our vile body,…
While you’re looking for Him are you going to see Him, or aren’t you going to see Him? Now these are living people. Now you’re not going to see Him up there, there’s no way you’re going to see Him up there.
Now the Bible say, “He’s going to be revealed.” This is not revealed from heaven, this is revealed on earth in a period of time so we’re to look for Him. See?
Now, the question is: who is looking for Him? Now nobody knew when to look for Him, except this fact: as it was in the days of Noah we were to look for the Presence on earth and nobody looked for It not one person that I know ever heard of.
You haven’t got a record anywhere of anybody looking. Oh they went screwy like this, these apes went out there all the gags with their feathers beat down now.
I just say, “Served them right.” Plumb served them right. They don’t even know He’s Present to raise the dead.
When the living and the dead will mingle together and they talk about a Rapture. If that is the understanding of Scripture let me say one thing, Satan himself revealed it to them.
I don’t know if I should even insult Satan. Their vacuous pride and vulnerability to this.
(20) …our [citizenship] is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
(21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like [the body of] his [glory], according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
Now remember, that’s a ranking. As part of the ranking we’ve been talking about I’m going to get in another time.
All right, and notice also how Jesus identified Himself with the Resurrection in John 11:25-26. Let’s go back and take a look at It.
(25) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
(26) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Now, at that time He stood there and spoke those Words He proved…
(24) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into [the judgment]; but is passed from death unto life.
(25) Verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
But, in John 11:43-44, let’s take a look at It. He proved It in that time.
(43) …he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
(44) And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
Now notice, He identified Himself with the Resurrection in John 11:25-26. And at that very time He proved John 5:24-25, It says, “They’re going to hear His voice and come forth, which Lazarus heard His voice and came forth.”
But, He absolutely did not prove John 11:26. “Whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.” Now, He never proved that. That’s yet to come!
And It’s going to happen right in this hour. He has to do It, and He will do It at the time of 1 Corinthians 15:22-23, because “Jesus the first-fruit; afterward they that are Christ’s at His Presence.”
Or the first-fruits there, and remember, “We shall not all sleep, but we’re all going to get changed.” [the audio recording duplicates from 42:00 (time) to here] That’s the group unto whom He said, “He that believeth in Me, shall never die.” Believe what and believe how? See?
According to the Scripture, how in the world can people turn down He Who is the Resurrection and be a part of the Resurrection? Ain’t no way!
See, you follow what I’m saying? You see why Brother Branham hit these things so hard? Gives me every right to hit them hard, and believe me I’m going to do it. John 11:26 again.
(26) …whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die…
In other words, “Whoever is living at a particular time and believes in Me is not going to die.” See?
He said, you believe this, now He stood there as part of It. That’s part of the Resurrection. That’s exactly why the dead have got to come out of the ground first. Because that’s what happened there. See? There wasn’t a change of the living.
Okay, that’s what we saw again over here as I read It to you in,
(20) …our [citizenship] is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
(21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like [the body of his glory], glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to [rank] all things unto himself.
What’s the rank? Christ the first-fruit, afterward they at His Presence, and now the rest of you are going to get your change. It’s a ranking and it can’t be stopped, because it’s a sovereign ranking.
The person’s in that category he’ll no more miss that change than nothing. There’s no way he’ll miss it.
The same thing is over here in 1 John the 3rd chapter: the epistle, read It so many many times the 2nd verse where John says,
(02) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it not yet [come into existence] what we shall be: [He said, “This great thing, never once has there ever been a group of people all changed at one time from mortality to immortality.” See?] but we know that, when he shall appear, [that is ‘phanera’, when He’s going to be absolutely manifested as to Who He is,] we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Now, It tells you right there that positively the Presence on earth, the visibility, the revelation is absolutely necessary for the person to get the change.
Now therefore, there’s only one group that’s going to understand and that’s going to be the election. So the Presence is then truly a revealed event in which the person is manifested as to who he is and what he is doing. That’s the ‘phaneroo’.
Now, there is another mystery I feel joint in with this Presence and is due to, and a part of the Presence. It is over here in Ephesians 5.
Now we’re going to go into It as I went into It on Sunday morning looking at It, maybe a little casually, because I just noticed under full of the understanding, and this is I will be as time goes on.
(22) Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
(23) For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. [Now, the man doesn’t save his wife’s body.]
(24) Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. [And that word means ‘a proper ranking’.]
(25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
(26) [In order] That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
(27) [To the end] That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
(28) So ought men to love… their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
(29) For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
(30) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
(31) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
(32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Now, I’ve tried to show you why I see the Presence here. In verse 22-25, Jesus Christ Himself is dying for the Bride.
(22) …submit yourselves… as unto the Lord.
(23) …husband is the head of the wife, as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
(24) Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, [let their] wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
(25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; [Now notice, Jesus Christ dying for the Bride. In verse 26,]
(26) That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, [Christ sanctifying and cleansing her by the washing of water by the Word. Christ in verse 27,]
(27) …present[ing] it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Now listen, there is a mystery which is a revelation here. It is talking about as a husband. Leaves all to become one with his wife, even so Christ died for the Bride and cleanse that Bride to be joined to her. Now you notice first of all he talks about having died for her.
Now, what I’m looking at in verse 26, this is not the rebirth of any member, but it’s the cleansing of the body towards a presentation for marriage. The woman is chosen. She’s got a ring on her finger.
She’s Esther unto king Ahasuerus, but she’s got to be purified and perfumed and made beautiful and wonderful before she can come in to the King. That’s what we’re talking about, right here’s a mystery. See?
The question is: who’s going to do it? There was a time when the chamberlain did it. But not so, God Himself does not trust anybody to take care of His Bride, see?
Now, this is the union of the corporate body of Christ with the Head we’re talking about. This is not the Wedding Supper. This is not the Rapture.
It is the union of the Bride and Groom of the Seventh Church Age to the going away of the whole Bride. That’s what this is about, because you see, the others have gone through it.
The body is dead because of sin, they’ve gone through it, and they’re coming forth in absolute virgin bodies from the dust. But this woman must be purified by the washing of water of the Word.
As Brother Branham said, “Oh, to find a woman with such character to stand still in the waters of separation, because you hear the Message, I believe I’ve been called of God to clothe a Bride.” And he said, “When that sword hit his hand, [he said,] the sword of the King.”
He said, “That’s the Word of God.” Bring on your holy vesture with the Holy Word of God standing there, and that word ‘vesture’ is absolutely true, because it was an investurement.
As Esther was made the queen of Ahasuerus, because the woman had turned him aside, she would not cohabit with him to bring forth children. How can God bring that Son back to earth unless there is a woman here willing to bring Him back? See?
How in the world can there even be a people called the Branhamites bring Him back to earth until they begin to give Him the preeminence He’s supposed to have?
See, listen, that lies in the Bride standing here. See? People get too puffed up, it’s about time they realize there’s nothing to get puffed up about, see?
Now, this is as it was in John 14: where Jesus is speaking concerning His coming to His Bride.
(01) Let not your heart be troubled: [you] believe in God, believe also in me.
(02) In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
(03) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there [you] may be also.
(04) And whither I go [you] know, and the way [you] know. [And so on.]
Now notice, He spoke to a few living at that particular time. “You have faith in God, have faith in Me.” See?
All right, the same thing holds today. It is uniting time as in Matthew 25:6. We’ve read It long… so many, many times. The cry is going out.
(06) …Behold, the bridegroom… [not behold the bridegroom cometh.]
But is “Behold the Bridegroom,” in verse 6. Then It says, “Come out to meet Him.”
And in verse 10,
(10) And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage:…
In other words, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock, and if any man hear My voice…”
And I believe as He stood at that door and knocked there were multitudes of people, especially Pentecostals who came out and took one look and thumbed their noses and walked off.
Pardon the expression, that’s worse than that they did. They vomited at Him, and He vomited right back. Oh, I tell you what, they have esteemed Him lightly, and He said I’m going to esteem him lightly too.
My brother, my sister, I know a few things I’m trying to get across to you. I know what I’m doing. What I’m saying is exactly true, they wouldn’t do it.
Now listen, I want to ask you, “where is the marriage taking place?” The union is now. The Supper is later. It is a union of Ephesians 1:17-18. What is It? It’s that beautiful Holy Spirit right there in the Bride.
As Paul the apostle prayed. He said, “I’m afraid, he said, you’re not going to be a virgin any longer.” And she dropped from her virginity.
But he could pray another prayer, and that is that Holy Spirit would come into the Bride and cleanse her with the washing of water by the Word, that you might pray present a beautiful Bride without spot and without blemish.
And he said,
(17) [I pray] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that [you] may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
(19) And [then] what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe,…
Now, that’s absolutely the power of the Resurrection, and He is standing there having descended, and it’s at this time “the washing of water by the Word” is going on and a Bride is getting absolutely perfect before God to be taken to a Wedding Supper. That’s right!
Now, they see us as being washed according to Ephesians 5:26. She is being clothed according to 1 Corinthians 15:51.
Christ has left Glory to unite Himself spiritually with the born-again Bride that He might take her away. That is part of the revelation of His Presence. That is why He is Present.
It is uniting time, Christ and the Bride are becoming one flesh by being one Word wedded, wedded by the Word.
‘Invisible Union of the Bride of Christ’ 65-11-25
Reading some Word as Brother Branham said it:
 Oh that spiritual union of Christ in His Church now, when flesh is becoming Word, and the Word is becoming flesh, manifested, vindicated. Just what the Bible said would happen in this day. It is happening day by day.
Now Brother Branham said, “That’s what the Bible said.” And that’s what I preached tonight is what the Bible said is what the prophet said. See?
Why is it accumulating so fast out in those deserts, and things taking place, I couldn’t even keep up with it.
That’s the way I believe it is right today. There’s things happening all over, every which way if we just sit quiet before God, the things of God begin slamming in, and these things become real to us.
We’re nearing the coming of Jesus to be united with His church, where the Word becomes the Word.
In other words, he’s telling you that that union going on now… he said, “You become the Word of God in your flesh when you receive that Word.” And that’s fine.
The Word comes to the flesh. The flesh begins to change, and pretty soon it’s back Word as It was. In other words, a literal Logos, see, as you bypass the theophany you don’t have to worry now, because you won’t need to worry about theophany. You’re going to be changed not in just the inner, but in the outer.
 The call of the Holy Spirit searching the hearts. You’re standing completely, you never sinned in the first place. God didn’t even know. It’s in the sea of His forgetfulness. You never did it. You were accused of it by the accuser, but really from the beginning you were predestinated to be as son or daughter of God.
 You are standing there washed in your old book of divorcement is put away and is dead, absolutely out of existence, even in the mind of God.
You are the virtuous Bride of Christ, washed in the Blood of Christ: precious, virtuous, sinless, Son of God standing with the pure and unadulterated Bride that He washed by the Water of His own Blood that became flesh and manifested that He might take you, which were predestinated to the bosom of the Father before the beginning the same as He was.
Notice, He puts him right here to take you there. See? Right back where He was.
He was that great attribute of God called love. Whatever you are, you are the servants of God. Whatever God wants you to do, what your place is. God placed in the church apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors. He placed that by virtue of His Own predestination.
And you were that to begin with. Your first wedding was annulled. You never done it in the first place, because there’s only one thing could do it, that would be God come down, Himself and took your place in the form of the Son of God, Jesus Christ has washed you by the Water.
The washing of the Water of the Word. The Word, not the denomination, the Word washed you. But if you don’t stand in the Water of the Word, how you going to be washed? You’re still spotted as Eve was.
“Oh, dear dying Lamb, Thy precious Blood shall never lose its power till all the ransomed church of God be saved to sin no more.”
 What is sin? Sin is unbelief, unbelief in what? The Word. Unbelief in God, which is the Word. Pure, unadulterated (hallelujah.), leaving soon for the skies. Amen.
Standing ready… Think, your garments washed by the Water of the bleeding Word. The Word become Blood. The Word bled for you, and you’re washed in bleeding Word. The Word bleeding, the Life of God in the Word, and the Word was bled for you, [and you are what?]
Listen, that’s not talking about Calvary. That’s not talking about Calvary, don’t worry. That’s why the Blood can be there looking down for that foolish virgin, looking down for the 144,000, for there’s something going on here in that Word that’s cleansing a Bride.
The Word bled for you, and you’re washed in the bleeding Word. The Word bleeding, the Life of God in the Word.
The Word has bled for you that you might be washed in the filth of these prostitutes and be cleansed and sanctified by the washing of Water of the Word, that makes your mind and hearts stayed on God and on His Word.
Now, how do you know it is true? When God comes down and vindicates It and proves It.
Now where did He come on down? Up there fifty miles in the sky? Five miles? Even three miles? Or fifteen hundred feet up? No way! But the fundamentalists don’t understand it.
You say, “Well, I didn’t believe it that way.” They didn’t believe it Jesus’ way, but God proved It. They didn’t believe it Noah’s way; they didn’t believe it Moses’ way. They were willing to take Balaam’s word for it: “We are all the same, so let’s just associate together.”
 Separate yourself,” the Bible said, “from unbelief.” Hallelujah. Now, notice, you’re not only that, but you’re going to the wedding in the sky, and you are wearing the wedding band of predestinated unmerited grace.
A wedding band of grace, unmerited of your own. God did it Himself. He knew you before the foundation of the world, so He slipped the wedding band on you there: put your name on the Book. What a Thanksgiving. Praise God.
Now, I think we’re on very legitimate ground here, calling this a ‘mystery’, for a mystery is a spiritually revealed truth. And that spirit of Ephesians 1:17 is a revealing Spirit, and since He Himself is there uniting with the Bride this revelation has to come forth at this time.
Perhaps we ought to place Ephesians 1:17, I want to read It to you…
(17) …the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that [you] may know what is the hope of his calling the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, [and right on.]
Now, you take that right back to…
(07) But in the days of the voice of the seventh [messenger], when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be [perfectly completed, concluded,] as he hath declared [the good news of the gospel by] his servants the prophets.
In other words, It runs out, and It runs out to the Bride in the Resurrection. From there on there’s no place to go but perfect. The same thing as in Ephesians, there is no difference.
All right, we have mentioned over and over again that God is revealing Himself. Luke 17:30 says so. Ephesians 1:17 says so. Two witnesses are enough.
But let us get another example for this hour. And this hour of course is over here in the last Book of the last chapter in the Old Testament.
(01) For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and [that] day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, leave[ing] them neither root nor branch.
(02) But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and [you’ll] go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
(03) And tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. [That’s Revelation 19:11 to the end. Nobody can doubt It. Now:]
(04) Remember [you] the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
(05) Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
(06) And he shall turn the heart… of the children [back to the] fathers, lest I come and smite… with a curse.
Now, you can tell right there that He comes absolutely, and it is His Presence that turns the tide so that there is not a curse, but they’re saved.
In other words, they do not go through the great tribulation. So whatever you want to put in Matthew 24, and in Luke 17, and in any other place you will have to put Malachi 4:1-6.
It is also 1 Kings, back in the days of Elijah. 18:36-41
(36) And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.
(37) Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.
(38) Then the fire… fell, consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
(39) And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is God; the LORD, he is God.
(40) And Elijah said, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.
(41) And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain.
In other words, after the manifestation came the abundance of rain, and when God thoroughly manifested Himself, that’s the time the latter rain came to form with the latter rain, former latter together, in order to bring about the Resurrection and the things of Almighty God.
What was it? It is the very same thing we’re talking about. Elijah the prophet, the same spirit of Ephesians 1:17, manifesting Who He is, and in that manifestation there comes a Resurrection.
Notice, the manifestation the ‘phaneroo’ of God brought down rain. James 5:7-8 said It would. Notice, It brought the manifestation of the sons of God.
Let’s go over here to the Book of,
(02) God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot [know] ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
(03) Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
(04) …what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. [In other words, there’s an election right at this moment who have not gone to the… image of the beast, nor taken a mark.]
(05) Even so then at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
And you compare that to,
(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: [And He says here,]
(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
(20) [And I’m standing just outside the door that you can] hear my voice, and [come out there and consort me, and I with you.]
Now, that’s at the end time. There is that little remnant by election, they will not sell themselves under the creeds and dogmas, which the church and state will get together in order to destroy.
That’s what they did in Jesus’ time, and that’s what they’ll do at this time, there’s no way you can dodge it. The church and the state has to get together, because they’re both in politics. One cannot work without the other.
All right, we’re talking about the manifestation, so we go back also to Romans the 8th chapter again, and there in,
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
(15) For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but [you’ve] received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, [Our], Father.
(16) The Spirit [himself] beareth witness with our spirit, [we’re] the children of God:
(17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
(19) For the earnest expectation of [creation waits] for the manifestation of the sons of God. [In other words, any promise that God gave this earth is dependent upon the promise He gave His Own sons.]
(20) For [creation] was made [substance of] vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him Who [has] subjected the same in hope.
(21) Because the [creation] itself also should be delivered form the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
(22) For we know that the whole creation [groans] and [travails] in pain together until now.
(23) And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
In other words, the fullness of adoption comes in the Resurrection, and people are groaning and dying. Saints of God have been mutilated. They died of sickness.
Elisha died of sickness wherewith he was sick. Nobody knows just exactly how he’s going to go. Only God knows, but we have borne even though we’re first-fruits, we’ve had to bear that.
Okay, let’s go to 28th verse.
(28) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
(29) For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Now notice right there, that that will refer to…
(23) …Christ the firstfruits; afterwards they that are [his] at his [Presence.]
(28) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to [those that] are the called according to his purpose.
And Paul said, “Now concerning that manifestation, I want you to know that nature is waiting right now breathlessly, because nature will have extended itself due to what man has done to it by about the time that God is going to restore mankind, because remember, the earth cannot go completely, neither can man go completely God has got to do something.”
So what He does He restores that Bride, and then from then on He… and when He restores the Bride He can bring about a Resurrection and then He can begin to restore the earth, which He will do.
(28) …we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them are thee called according to his purpose.
(29) For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. [That’s your first Resurrection, that’s 1 Corinthians 15. Now,]
(30) Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Now that’s taken place in a figure back there from the Old Testament, and applies to this hour.
(31) What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(32) He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Now, he’s been talking here along lines of the manifestation of the sons of God describing carefully the glorification that lies therein, and then he said,
(32) He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Now watch, I’m looking at it this way, “with him freely gives us all things.” Now, if He is here with us, that’s the time we get the grace of God in order to get the change of our bodies.
Not just a matter of saying, “Well, if God gave the Son, then with Him He gives everything else.” Because that isn’t true, because if you are not with Him… is Satan with Him? Is the world with Him? “Behold I stand at the door and knock.”
Not just a matter of God giving with Him, because God did that is true, I’m looking at it in another sense, because He is going to be here with Him, and the Scripture categorically says, “That there cannot be a first-fruit without Him there.”
So It’s with Him. That’s what It says in 1 Corinthians 15, how can It change here? Just because there’s a beautiful thought here, “As God gave the Son, He’ll give everything also.”
Everything contingent, and everything to whom? See? Won’t quite work if you just want to throw it all together in one great big bath. That’s okay for the Finns, but God’s a little more scrupulous.
Doesn’t throw His Bride into a bunch of hunk. See?
Now, It says here,
(31) What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(32) He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
(33) Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect?… [Who dares arraigning in God’s court? It is God that justifieth,]
(34) Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died,…
Now, he showed you that over in,
(07) So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the [apocalypses] of our Lord Jesus Christ:
He shall confirm you, establish you unto the end, when the thing runs out that you may be blameless that no one can even lay a charge against you. See? How can there be a charge laid? No way.
(34) Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
And that’s exactly true. Then if He is at the right hand… In other words, if He is still making intersession, if that One that died and rose again, then Who is down here doing it? The Holy Spirit. See? God started that work and God will finish the work.
Now then, the Logos Present. The Logos manifesting Himself. The Logos revealing Himself, showing what dwelt in the flesh of Jesus is here in the form of the Holy Spirit dwelling amongst the Bride.
The Head is here spiritually proving, the Head has physically raised from the grave and is now ready to raise the Body both spiritually and physically, for the Body follows the Head. Now a lot of people don’t want to look at that spiritual Head.
I was talking to a good brother when I was down at Jack Bell’s a couple of years ago riding with him in his van when suddenly it came to me, “Hey, that pyramid’s all wrong.”
That’s the thing that bugged me all these years, there’s something wrong there it just won’t work. Then I realized there’s little lines should be in there coming down.
Then I realized there’s no more little lines, because It’s all down, then the Capstone is down. Then if the Capstone is down, spiritual Headship is down. The full Word is down, and He is here.
Then I am… Jack Bell saw it beautifully. I went to Jack Palmer’s and he caught it instantaneously. I went to another brother and he said, “Oh you missed… you mean that…
And right, I said, “Oh yeah, that’s fine.” And backed right off. I knew he hadn’t caught it.
I didn’t know till two years later, and he believes that stuff in New York that the Capstone hasn’t come down.
You know why? Because they’re looking for some kind of love to come to them and then they’ll spread it around the world. Oh they can keep it! I don’t want it! Love has come down! That which is Perfect is here.
Don’t you understand before God ever brought one soul in He had to bring the Word down here, and a Word… He said, “Let us make man in Our Own image.”
Before man begins to come, He had to say something. He had to have a Word, and the Word then comes down here and bodies build around it, and the same thing there’s a super, super Church approaching unto Jesus Christ, because the Headship is down here, Leadership is here.
You know they don’t want that. Certainly not. Certainly not. They want a preeminence. Some wheeler-dealer a big thing. Well they can have it. I’ll fight it till my dying day. Might be closer than I thing too… my dying day.
“As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they’re the sons of God.”
The Scripture says, “Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and never yet appear what we shall be.”
But It’s Appeared today. The Appearing that John spoke of is already here. So we see this Presence among us as set forth in the Word, and freely identified among us. Totally identified.
I want you see something in closing. What Israel sought, Egypt sought. What Israel believed Egypt did not believe. So they knew something was there.
What was light to Israel was darkness to Egypt. What led Israel into the Promised Land, turned on Egypt and destroyed it.
As Brother Branham said, “That very God you say you worship is going to come down one day and destroy you. The same One Who brought life and immortality, is the same One in Revelation 19 that brings death.
This day, Deuteronomy 30:19-20 stands before us.
(19) I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
(20) That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: [which are billions of years, if you’re part of that Elect group that’s going to be changed.] that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,… Abraham,… Isaac, and… Jacob, to give them.
They never, ever got that thing, but they’re going to get it. Abraham never got one place the sole his foot could stand. Yes sir, it is repeated today as it was set back there in Deuteronomy 30:19-20.
That door, it’s used the same invitation of,
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in and sup with him,…
That door is the very same prospect of,
(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
(18) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, [the Seal’s open] If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in [the] book:
(19) …if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and the things written [therein.]
And you’ll notice that it is at this point, if a man believe those Seals and is a part of It, and is righteous with His righteousness, he goes on and on, and on to the Holy City, part of New Jerusalem.
(20) He which testifieth these things [says,] I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus [come quickly.]
In other words, He Himself is not there physically when this Book opens. But the same One says, “I who stood at the door and knocked in the Spirit will soon descend to catch a Bride up in midair.”
And then He says, “It’s going to be too late.”
Now, which way will we go tonight? It can be as in…
(14) …My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
The Presence of Almighty God under the Seven Seals gives rest. If people just desire that rest and want to come into that which God has given them.
Brother/sister, this is the Presence we’re talking about. Others may not believe it, I care not what others believe, but I’m dedicated to it, I believe it. Same time after time, if we’re not Bride there’s a Bride up there somewhere, by the grace of God don’t want to stand in the way.
But I don’t believe God has taken us this far. I don’t believe God has showed us these things. I don’t believe God called us into here to hear the reading of the will. I don’t believe God Almighty stood, He stood in our midst with the prophet showing these things, and now Word by Word, precept upon precept, line upon line.
Here a little, there a little, stand there until this glorious revelation comes brighter and clearer. I don’t believe that’s our part just to be thrown to one side. No siree!
He didn’t say, “Behold the Bridegroom.” And then say, “Now that you’ve seen Me buzz off.” So it’s those that don’t see Him are the ones that don’t get in. Those that don’t have the Oil.
Oh, the more I preach this Message the more I see the prophet was so right, when he said, “I want to tell you something. The only evidence I know that having been baptized with the Holy Ghost is believing this Word for the hour.”
Merciful God, heavenly Father, we thank You again for life and light which in Jesus Christ our blessed Savior, God of gods.
We thank You, Lord, tonight, it comes increasingly clear, Lord, just letting Your people get together, just coming together under the anointing of the united minds, Lord, and understanding of this subject does so much O God, to turn the wick of the lamp up, until it begins to get brighter and brighter.
Our Heavenly Father, we thank You for that tonight, and we praise You Lord Jesus Christ, that Yours is the glory and Yours is the honor, and whatsoever we’ve seen is only because You’ve showed us, hallelujah.
And it wasn’t done in a corner, no sir O God we know, then we look around and say, “Who was this follow Branham, what happened anyway?”
It was no more done in a corner then nothing. It was even greater, Lord, because it had to be Your way in a nation, a little tiny nation down there Israel, but O God, at the end-time we in America tremendous blessed land which is a melting pot in the ends of the earth and entire salvation here and right before the public are almost seven times round the world has sowed this glorious manifestation, how then can people turn it down, Lord, and remain justified?
But O God, we believe therefore You’ve shown us these things through the end that we’ve have seen Thee, and having seen Thee Lord, by the divine alchemy of Almighty God, You doing It, Lord, shall now bring these mortal members of ours into Your Own glorious subjection permeating, Lord, a pervasiveness until, Lord, there is a coming forth in Your Image.
I believe that, Lord, tonight, and I thank You my God.
And it’s all the more wonderful and all the more glorious to realize that this stubborn age, this age, Lord, is such wickedness, disobedience, this age of anarchy, this age when the ends of the world come on down upon us concerning the sowing of destruction, You can reach down and take a Bride out of there. Hallelujah.
We thank You for it, Lord, and we know, Lord, it’s not our shouting going to do it, it’s not our zeal going to do it, but God tonight by Your grace we believe we have a Shout in the camp, and we believe we have a zeal, Lord, because there’s a stimulation in the wine of revelation.
So Father, we thank You tonight for grace and mercy and the glory of Almighty God. We pray, Lord, there won’t be one person tonight in this building, but whose heart is flooded and reflooded and rekindled O God, to look to You and begin looking at You.
The world’s been looking to You for a long time, but they haven’t been looking at You. And now tonight, Lord, we can look at You and realize we see You in a face to face, know as we are known and going on with you, Lord.
We thank You for this, and we pray Lord Jesus Christ we shall not rest for one minute rather O God, gathering momentum in this grace when we stand tonight, Lord. That’s what we want of everything else, and, Lord, we believe it and this shall be because You’ve said It.
And now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible the Only wise God be all power and honor and glory through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.