[Sound is unclear until 36:25 minutes.]
Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father, we thank You for this privilege we have of being in Your house tonight, Lord, to worship You, to receive truth, Father, to know that which is happening in our hour which we realize that it has never been through in history yet, that any great number of people ever did realize what was going on in their hour.
And those that should have known were the least informed. And those who should have known better and done better were those that always that persecute the prophets and finally crucified Jesus Christ.
And now at this end time crucify themselves the Son of God a fresh. We recognize that, and we’re grateful, Lord, that we have known Your ways.
We might have missed some of Your acts and we might have even at this moment, Lord, be a dismally sort of a lot of the performance of the nature of gifts and miracles and things, we recognize that. But we know that we could have all of that and very lean in our souls and misuse.
So, we’re happy tonight that we have a direct confrontation in the revelation of Him Who is our God, that supersedes all else at this hour, for this was reserved for this hour.
And so we count ourselves a very privileged people, certainly not poor in the things of God, but rich in the things of God and take all the admonition to buy that which is of true gold and true value, true raiment, and a true eye salve.
We appreciate that tonight, Lord, we are exceedingly grateful. We’re just tremendously thankful and cannot praise Thy Name enough. We commend ourselves to You this hour for further blessings in Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
[Brother Vayle goes through some local announcements.] I guess everything is in working order up here, I got a different paraphernalia on than last time.
If it works as good as they think it’s going to work, I may indulge myself in something of this nature. It’s kind of a transmitter deal I guess. If the transmitter may work good, but if I’m not transmitting right, it’s not going to be much help to anybody.
Now, I know that you and this church here and our church up in Ohio for some time have been studying about the Presence of the Holy Spirit in the midst of the Bride in the last days.
And we’re fully aware that due to a terrible error by the translators the word ‘Parousia’ has been misinterpreted as the word ‘Coming’ instead of ‘Presence’.
Which of course would sow an entirely different light on the context meaning of that Scripture where you were depending on the translators to give you a proper understanding.
Now, in Philippians 2:12, It says:
(12) Wherefore, my beloved, as [you] have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Now, the word ‘Presence’ there is literally the correct translation and it is ‘Parousia’. And the word absence is ‘aparousia’, which means absence, He is not present.
Now, these translators were consistent and this word was ‘truly’ to be translated as ‘coming’. It would read: “Wherefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my coming only…”
That reminds me when we were little kids. We never had much, but anything we had it always was a little tricky and nice when Ma wasn’t around and we could mess with it. So, when Ma would go to town, and we lived on the out-skirts, and we could see her coming across the prairie there, we’d be watching, and someone would watch.
And I remember one time that my sister decided to fry some eggs. Now, that was alright as far as I’m sure Ma was concerned, but they knew they shouldn’t be maybe doing it.
So, they’d watch, and low and behold Ma shows up on the horizon and eggs went into the ash-can. Well, you know that… the tray where the ashes were. We had a wood-coal stove.
Now, you see what I’m trying to get across to you is this: When we saw Ma coming we were angels. See? If this Scripture were written in my tummy it would mean that the church would do anything it wanted, but as soon as they saw good old Ma coming, my, the preacher looked very good, adjusted his tie, everybody got sanctified.
Why you can see [inaudible] The word here, this present period has nothing to do with coming see?
Now, let’s go back where that’s first mentioned in the New Testament, which of course is Matthew 24:3, the last little part of the verse 3.
(03) …and what shall be the sign of thy [Presence,]…
Now, the word is not ‘Coming’. It is ‘Presence’. And this word must never be used to denote an arrival, per se. For the person or event has already come and is there present. The individual sees that person or event present, has to know nothing on how it got there, or even when it got there.
All he has to know is that he sees it, because it is there. See now, that’s what you’re looking at. And if you see at anything different you’re going to confuse the authority of the meaning of what lies in that Word. See?
Now, not only did the translators make a terrible error, but the theologians and ministers made even a more devastating doctrinal mistake. Because of Scripture like Matthew 24:27-31, and 36-44. Which I’ll read. Okay.
(27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming [no, Parousia] of the Son of man be.
(28) For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
(29) Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, stars shall fall from heaven, powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
(30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [That word ‘coming’ is right.]
(31) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
(36) But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
(37) But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the [Presence] of the Son of man be.
(38) For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
(39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so, shall also the [Presence] of the Son of man be.
(40) Then shall two be in the field; one taken, and the other left.
(41) Two women grinding at the mill; the one taken, and the other left.
(42) Watch therefore: [you] know not what hour your Lord doth come.
(43) But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
(44) Therefore be also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Now, because of Scriptures like this, this Presence, It is denoted here, or set forth, is set forth by these theologians as the Rapture where Jesus, our High Priest and Redeemer descends to the atmosphere and catches up the Bride to Himself.
Now, that’s where what they place this as. They say, “Now look, he’s talking about the Rapture, and this coming, this Presence is when He is up there in the atmosphere in the heavens and we are caught up unto Him.”
Now then, at that rate we’re going to look at 1 Corinthians 15:23, and It says here:
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the first fruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his [Parousia. That is His Presence.]
Now, the bald statement is, that at the Presence of Christ the dead in Christ are going to be raised out of the earth. That would mean that the dead could not come out of the earth until Christ came into the upper atmosphere where we are supposed to be caught up to meet Him in the air.
Then also look at,
(07) Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the [Presence] of the Lord… the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receives the early and latter rain.
(08) Be also patient; stablish your hearts: for the [Presence] of the Lord draweth nigh.
Now, what you’re looking at here a factual statement saying that there is no way that the dead are going to be raised out the ground until that personal Presence. Now, that’s what It says.
(07) Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the [Presence] of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth…
All right, now Who is there standing to raise the dead according to 1 Corinthians 15:23? Christ.
(07) …[He] hath long patience for it, until he receives the early and latter rain.
(08) Be also patient; stablish your hearts: for the [Presence] of the Lord draweth nigh.
Now, he’s telling you here that you’ve got to be patient for that particular Presence of the Lord when the dead are going to be raised.
Now, how are you going to put patience into a split second of time? Now, this Scripture here what I’m looking at if I understand any Scripture at all, is dealing with a period of time wherein according to the theologians Jesus in His body, would have to be up there in the atmosphere somewhere with Him, for a certain thing to transpire down here on earth which He Himself is in control of until there is the bringing of the bodies out of the graves.
Now, I hope you’re getting what I’m saying here. Because in 1 Corinthians 15:23 It says, “Christ is going to raise those first-fruits.”
Now, It tells you here again the same thing, the same Person is going to raise him out of the ground. But it demands a patience on the part of the people waiting. Now, he’s not talking to the dead there, he’s talking to the living concerning the raising of the dead.
Now, he said, “There’s going to be a time that is going to require a patience.” And that is going to involve the early and the latter-rain. Now, according to theologians then, there will be a period of time when Jesus literally, bodily, is in the air in that period of time. Now, you can’t get away for it.
All right, let’s go back to Acts 1:9, you can read about It.
(09) And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
All right, pre-supposing they’re clouds, clouds of glory whatever you want to use, some of this. It says right here that He was taken up, and of course we’re to be taken up at that time also.
Now, we keep reading:
(10) And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
(11) Which also said, [You] men of Galilee, why stand [you] gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from [you] into heaven, shall so come in like manner as [you] have seen him go into heaven.
All right, now He’s going to come back, He’s going to be above those clouds. Now, this is what the theologians are teaching, is what this Presence is all about.
Okay, let’s go to,
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: so shall we ever be with the Lord.
All right, let’s read some more verses, we go to,
(19) [And] what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even [you] in the presence of our Lord Jesus… [and that word ‘presence’ is in the sight of our Lord Jesus Christ at His Parousia.]
(20) For ye are our glory and joy. [Now, just reading these quickly, we’ll get them together later.]
(13) To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the [Presence] of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
Now, I hope you’re catching something here, because these verses are the same. The word ‘Parousia’ is the same.
And in one place you will find that He is waiting in the air until something happens which is the former and latter-rain, which would of necessity been poured out upon the living, because there’s nothing in Scripture that says the dead have got to have anything other than the Holy Spirit to get them out of the ground.
So, it’s going to be the living. And then It says to the living, “You’re going to be caught up to those clouds.” But let’s face it, before get caught up they got to have this former and latter-rain. And that’s going to be a matter of patience.
They’re going to be tried during that time, and you say why, “James was looking down the road?” I’ve got news for you, James was no more looking down the road then either Paul or John or the rest of them.
They believed the Rapture, the Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ back to earth with them. I take about every place and show you. And Jesus Christ Himself seem to preach It.
For as I showed you last Sunday, Age number One that seemed to expired, literally cut off and is going today by Age number Seven. You’ve got a continuity.
All right, now watch: in,
(19) …what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even [you] in the [sight] of our Lord Jesus Christ… [at His Presence?]
Well, you can sort of let that go by on the grounds that Paul is going to present at that time the First Church Age of Jesus Christ. But what are you going to do here: “To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Lord Jesus Christ at His Presence?”
In other words, if you’ve got to get caught up in His Presence to be established blameless, in the sight of God, something is so screwed up in Scripture, I don’t understand it, and I don’t want to understand it.
I understand by the time I get there… if I was a bank robber you can present a thousand open vaults, I wouldn’t be tempted. I’ve already got perfect. But there’s something wrong the way they’re talking. There’s something very wrong, because it doesn’t add up.
Now, it is very evident, and will admit to it, that Presence cannot signify, only the Presence at the Rapture, though you admit there is a Presence at the Rapture. Because It speaks of Christ Himself in His Presence in the air.
But there are other presences, that show not only they will be with Him in the air, but that Christ Himself will be Present to a person and event such as in 2 Thessalonians 2:8. So, we’ll look at that, now let me explain what I just said to you. Now It says in verse 8.
(08) …then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and destroy with the brightness of his [Presence.]
Now, I want to ask you a question: where is that Presence? That’s in His body on earth. Now, let’s go a little further:
(09) Even him, [that’s the antichrist] whose [presence]…
Now, if you’re going to take and show that word ‘presence’ into a bodily manifestation of the Rapture, you’re going to find yourself in hot water. And that’s exactly what they’ve done.
They have excluded every hope, and the promise of the word ‘presence’ outside of the Rapture. Now, thus we see that the fundamentalists render Matthew 24:3, “What shall be the sign of thy Presence” to mean?
What thing will point to the Rapture so we can know, It is at hand, and consequently you are soon to be up in the air and catch us up to Yourself?
Now, that’s exactly what they say it means. They do not render that to mean, “Is it possible that You will be here and people will not know it?”
Now, come on! They didn’t know it two thousand years ago. And they were blinded to let the Gentiles in. But the Gentiles have blinded themselves. See?
Matthew 24:23 going to 27.
(23) Then if any man shall say, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Well, “What is the sign of thy Presence?” Well, Your Presence is the Rapture. Now, I’m up there in the Rapture. Who’s going to start telling me, “Lo, here is Christ, and lo, there is Christ?”
I thought when you got to the Rapture, when you made the Resurrection it was all over? Now, I got to stand up here and get fooled again, maybe. Now, if I was fundamentalist, I’m stupider than Hogan’s goat.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, [even lying] prophets, and shall [show] great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, the very elect would be deceived.
Where are these people at this time? They’re down here on earth. Then something’s down here on earth. Paul says there’s going to be something up there in the air. Certainly, there will be. But that does not obviate the fact that something, there’s going to be down here on earth.
(25) Behold, I have told you before.
Now, other translation say, “I’m warning you ahead of time.” Hogwash, He’s told them before in Matthew chapter 7. There’d be wolves in sheep clothing, they’re false prophets.
They would be absolutely identified by their fruit, by their character, by their charismatic gifts, by their obedience, by their closeness to God. They’d be absolutely identified as Christians. They’d be sweeter than honey in a rock. It’d outwork the horse. They’d fool everybody but the Very Elected.
Because I’m going to tell you, the foolish virgin are Elected, but they’re not the Very Elected. They’ll fool everybody. And the chaff have already done been fooled, because they were made for that.
(26) Wherefore if they shall say… [he’s] in the desert; go not forth… in the secret chambers; believe it not. [Certainly]
But you know what? There’s going to be a crowd that really does run around. They’ll be under their noses and they won’t even know it.
Oh, they say, “Well, it happened back there, it won’t happen now.” That which has been, shall be, it never changes. This we constantly repeat, wisdom repeats and folly repeats, there’s never been a change in that dogma.
And It tells you:
(27) …as lightning [comes] out of the east, and [shines to] the west; so shall also the [Presence] of the Son of man be. [It will be strictly revelatory and nothing else.]
So, and then Matthew 24:3, 23-26 does not point out that He is actually here, but that this is the time for It only. That is the time for the Rapture.
Now, these fundamentalists are convinced that Parousia is referring to and can only mean the glorified bodily Presence of Jesus Christ. They’re absolutely correct that the risen and glorified Christ cannot come down until Revelation 19:11-21, and 2 Thessalonians 2:8-9.
Now, they know that. In fact, I don’t suppose there’s anybody that doesn’t know it. Now, they understand that.
(11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
(12) His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
(13) …clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: his name is called The Word of God.
(14) …the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen,… [Now, that’s got to be the Saints, because they alone have the white linen, and of course the horse means power.]
(15) And out of his mouth [goes] a sharp sword, with it he should smite the nations: [he’ll] rule them with a rod of iron: he [treads] the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
(16) And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Now, they agree and understand that this is at the end of the Great Tribulation when He is coming back to this earth to take over in His glorified flesh.
They know also this is the time He confronts the antichrist and He destroys those who did not believe Him and obey His Word. That is simply true, they understand that.
But, they believe that His is there at the Wedding Supper in the mid-air before that, and at no time does He come down to the earth before this specific advent, in which we see here in chapter 19.
Now, it is true that this is the time that He does descend to the earth. And it is true, there is a time that He descends to the clouds. It is true, that at that time the Bride is caught up unto Him.
But it is not true, that is if that Presence something happens to the believers, because it’s already happened, or He’s not there with It.. See, that is exactly where they failed to look, and evidently, they do not perhaps care to look.
Now, this truth does not necessarily… does not make the bodily Presence, necessary in all events in all places. Now, that’s what I want to get across that they take His Presence and they put Him in a body.
And they say, “Where ever that Presence is, you cannot deviate from the body. Now, that’s where we make our difference. They’ve overlooked one thing, they make a tragic blunder, for their doctrine absolutely declares,
(18) No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
Now therefor they that, this One that they talk about, this Logos, the One that became flesh and died and rose again. Positively does not have to identify Himself exclusively with a human body, but absolutely denies the human body. And He’s still the same One.
Now, you see if they weren’t Trinitarian, they wouldn’t be so fouled up in their thinking. But they’re Trinitarians that’s their whole trouble, and they can’t comprehend it.
(16) A little while, [you] shall not see me: and again, a little while, and [you] shall see me, because I go to the Father.
Now, you say, “Well now hold it. The thing is this, they saw Him, they didn’t see Him, and He came out of the grave when they saw Him.” I’ve got news for you. It says, “You’re going to see Him and I’m going to my Father.” Put that with,
(18) …the only begotten… [who was] is in the bosom of the Father, [hath exegeted, or perfectly] declared and [showed Him by Word.]
Now, he said, “You’re going to see Him.” Oh, He didn’t say, “Let’s play a little game here, I want you folks to feel happy, and I know you’ll feel happy if I gave you a little make believe. Let’s just pretend that a little while that you won’t see Me, and a little while you will see Me. We’ll play a little game.”
God doesn’t play games. Now, either He meant that they would see Him, because He went to the Father, only It would be a supernatural insight, or I’m just plumb crazy and this Bible’s stupid.
Now look, He said, “You’ll see Me.” Now, did He mean it, or didn’t He mean it?
I don’t care what meaning you put on it in the sense that there’s going to be a body out of the body, this thing or that thing. You’ve got to believe that He said it. Then if He said it, it’s going to be done, we’re going to see Him. You see?
All right, let’s go a little further. In other words, He’s going to come back. We go to the Book of Ephesians, take a little peak in the Book of Ephesians 4:7, and we read what every Trinitarian knows, but they don’t know well enough.
(07) …unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
(08) Wherefore he saith, When, he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
(09) Now that he ascended, [now watch] what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Now, I don’t care what you say there, you can take it one way or two ways. The body went into the ground, absolutely. The soul went down into Hades, absolutely. That would be the lower part.
(10) He that descended… [well, first of all, He that ascended…]
Now, I want to ask you a question: what went up into Heaven? “Why, you say well, He that descended to the lower parts of the earth.”
Well, that would be His soul, because His Spirit went back to God. What happened to the body? Maybe the kooks are right. They say that the disciples stole the body and ate it. Now, you don’t believe that do you?
What It says over here in Acts, “The physical member was in the ascendance.” I didn’t write the Bible, I just preach It. And I’ve a lot of fun doing it too. I love It.
Now, what is it that said the One that ascended, but He first of all went into the earth. Which means he died then He rose again.
(10) He that descended is the same also that ascended… [So, It says the One that went up, having died, came back.]
Let me see something there:
(16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more [after the flesh.]
But, It doesn’t say, you don’t know Him. Every Trinitarian knows and will tell you that Jesus Christ came back as the Holy Ghost. Because that’s what He did.
Now, I want to ask you a question: did He come down, or didn’t He come down? Did they know Him, or didn’t they know Him?
Let’s go to Acts 26:13-15, get back there where Paul is giving his testimony.
(13) At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
(14) And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, [where did the Voice come from? The Pillar, the Light] saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
(15) And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom [you] persecutest.
Paul tells you flat, “You don’t know Him after the flesh, but the same Bible says He came back.” Then if He was Present to Paul, and He wasn’t with the nail scarred hands, then nobody is going to tell me this word ‘presence’ here has got to be confined to a Rapture. See?
Oh, they’ll say to you, “Well, you just kind of misunderstanding Brother Vayle, because you see, we believe in the Presence of God, ‘Lo, I am Present with you always’.”
I don’t believe that at all, because that’s not the Presence I’m talking about. I’m talking about a Presence that raises the dead, and makes me stand blameless before Almighty God, so nobody can lay an accusation against me. So, I can go to the Tree of Life and live forever.
“Oh, they say, you got that in your baptism with the Holy Ghost.” You’re a liar. Plumb liar. The Holy Ghost my brother, my sister guarantees you a resurrection, but It doesn’t guarantee you that change.
When He stood there at the grave side of Lazarus said, “I am the Resurrection and Life, he that believeth in Me, though he were dead yet shall he live.” And He brought Lazarus back. But He has never brought one person back yet, or rather change one single person yet on this earth, to immortality.
And that’s where He said, “I am the Life, and whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never perish, you believe this?” Certainly, that man will be full of the Holy Ghost. Certainly, he will be. But that’s not what does it. God Himself. See? They don’t want to look at that.
Let’s go to 1 Corinthians, if you’re marveling about the Pillar of Fire, let’s see what Paul said about It over here.
(01) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also [you] have received, and wherein [you] stand;
Look at that. Did you know it, you’re nice folks, you listen, but you didn’t listen. That’s one thing, you know when I was back in Pentecost if a mouse ran across the window and somebody screamed, the revival’s on.
Merciful God, I can read this and not one person screamed. It’s okay, I don’t blame you.
(01) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also [you] received, wherein [you] stand; [You’re standing brother/sister guiltless before Almighty God is based upon what you are hearing.]
(02) By which [you’re] also saved, if [you] keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless [you] believed in vain.
Oh, a lot of people rush to the Gospel. A lot of people rush to this Message right now. But I wonder a little while from now a little squeeze comes down.
I wonder a little while when God begins to move in that certain peculiar way of His with an individual, you’ll stand there and say, “Thank God, I’m a part of this.”
Or, you’ll get discouraged and walk off. I told you Sunday it could go one of three ways. And I wasn’t lying to you. See? And I’m not lying to you now, because what good would it do?
(03) …I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
(04) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
(05) And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
(06) After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
(07) [And] after that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
(08) And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
I want to ask you a question: was that Jesus, or wasn’t it? Was He Present, or wasn’t He? Where was he? Right on earth. Pillar of Fire didn’t just stop somewhere in the air hundreds of miles away, He was right down here. He saw.
Jesus Himself said He would return to this earth as the Holy Spirit. And not only as the uniting factor of uniting the atoms back to God, but literally revealing Himself.
Now, here again is where the fundamentalists make his tragic error, because he feels anybody full of the Holy Ghost has the revealer there to reveal. That is a lie from the pit of hell. Every Age has had a Church Age messenger.
And he became the Holy Ghost to the people, so that Paul could say, “If any man thinks himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge the things that I write unto you are the commandments of God.” He said, “What did the Word of God come out of you, or did It come unto you only?”
So many people feel they have the right within themselves to interpret the Word of God. Then you can get a synod together. And if that synod decided one thing, and there was any semblance of a reality that everyone of those people had the Holy Ghost, God could be pushed off of His Throne if they decided.
You say, “Brother Vayle, how come?” Because they got God. There’d be a war on earth, and a war in heaven, you better believe that. You see how messed up you can get if you just don’t stay with the prophetic Message, which has been delivered to us by vindication.
Now, to deny that the Logos in a Pillar of Fire is the same One Who dwelt in flesh is to deny John 1:1, 14 and 18. Now remember, that was the Logos. What about the Logos?
(01) In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [Verse 14.]
(14) And the Word [became] flesh, and dwelt among us, [and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,] full of grace and truth.
In other words, the Logos which in this sense is very peculiar becoming flesh something like when the… well, Brother Branham said, “He reduced Himself to the sperm and egg,” [which is about the best way to put it] reduced Himself right down infinitesimally and then through the chemical action of Mary’s body came forth in flesh.”
But that flesh per se, was not God. Just like the Pillar of Fire. Now It says, that same One, [the Logos] became flesh.
Now listen what It says in 18 again.
(18) No man hath seen God at any time, [okay, then how could He been God, how could He be seen? Now, let’s watch though:] the only begotten… which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath [exegeted] him.
All right. I’m going to depart from my notes for a little while. We’re going to have something which is very, very interesting. The Scripture says that the earth brought forth the beast.
Are you going to sit here tonight and tell me that there was dirt lying there, and that dirt suddenly became a beast? I laugh in your face. The beast was already there, he didn’t have any body, so the earth brought him forth.
Now, I want to ask you a question, or we’ll just talk a bit about this. Horse is there. But a horse doesn’t have a body, physical. But he is physical in a greater way, the next body will ever give him a greatness.
Just like Adam and Eve, they were in one spirit body. Now, you couldn’t see him, and they couldn’t be seen. God could see him, angels could see him, nature couldn’t do a thing about it, and they couldn’t lift up a hoe or anything else. Then God put a body on it. Right?
All right then, when they had a body, when a horse had a body, and cow had a body, the body wasn’t cow or horse. Yet, you’re not going to sit here and tell me that when you saw the body you didn’t see horse.
You won’t sit there and tell me when you saw Adam and Eve in flesh you didn’t see Adam and Eve. But you didn’t. But you didn’t. The body manifested that life! That’s what we’re talking about! That’s the real Christ! That’s the Living One.
Some of you sitting there, kind of blank faced, can’t you take it, or can you take it? I’m hitting you left and right and I care less, because I know what I’m talking about. Logos. See?
Now, that’s what’s wrong in the theological centers, they don’t understand Godhead, they don’t understand Logos. You see, that this one is the attribute, the fullness of the attribute of God.
Just like you can’t disassociate the body of horse from horse, but that body is not horse. You cannot see horse. If you can you’re a whole lot smarter than anybody I know, you’re ranking next to God; believe me, you ain’t. See?
All right, I just threw that in for good measure. Where was I at? Yeah, about the fact here of exegeting God.
Now, God was exegeted or manifested, as the Scripture said, “He was the express Image,” which means the out-raying, or as an etcher, or an artist, takes an etching tool and he just etches into it. So, God etched Himself in that Body. You saw that Body, you saw God.
“He that has seen Me, hath seen the Father.” And yet It says, “No man has seen God.” You follow me?
Horse became in the flesh. I got news for you, that horse is coming back in a resurrection. You don’t believe it? Read your Bible. Talking the resurrection. “One flesh of animal, one flesh of beast, one flesh of this, one flesh of man.” That even tells you the stars are coming back.
God ain’t wasting nothing. I’m coming back. Yep. Actually I don’t intend to go. I can’t prove that, as I told you I poured my heart out Sunday, I told you just where I stand and why I stand, and how I stand.
Now listen: It says here, “No man seen God, but this One that did that job.”
Oh, we’ll get finished sometime, who cares when, you can sleep in tomorrow. You’re too tired to cook dinner, I’m glad to eat up town, I’ll cook my own.
Listen, He said in John 14: He said,
(03) …if I go [away… I’ll] come again, and… [so on.]
(04) And whither I go [you] know, and the way [I] know. [And they said, “Man, you got to be kidding, we know nothing about that.”]
(06) [He said,] I am the way, the truth, and the life:… [I won’t take time to talk on that, I’m going to take more time later, some other time.] …no man cometh [to] the Father, but by me.
(07) If [you’d] known me, [you would] have known my Father also: and henceforth [you] know him, and have seen him.
(08) [And) Philip [said, show] us the Father, and [that will take care of it.]
(09) [Oh, He said,] Have I been so long [and you haven’t] known me, Philip? he that hath seen [horse, flesh, I’m not being sacrilegious, forgive me] hath seen [all there is that is to ever see of horse.]…
And you that see Me is all there ever will be to see of God, yet, He wasn’t God. God can’t be born. God can’t die. See? I know this is difficult. He wasn’t like Adam brother/sister. Never kid yourself either, He was different from Adam. He was ‘The Lord’ from Him.
All right, you see this. Now, let’s keep reading a bit, if I need too, I don’t know.
Now He said;
(10) Believest thou not that I am in the Father, the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: the Father that dwelleth in me, doeth the works.
(11) Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake. [And so on…]
Now, you put that together with that One that you cannot know after the flesh. What is He? Holy Spirit. How will you know? Revealed Word. Now, you can do what you want about it. But there’s where they’re missing It. That’s why they’ve got their Trinitarian doctrine which is so wrong.
Now, to put the Presence as a hard and fast rule in the air, because of the body is ridiculous, the very Word of God says concerning that Presence, “we which are alive and remain unto the Presence of the Lord, shall not have any pre-eminence over them that sleep, for the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven.”
Now, I know when I read Darby, those dogmatic fundamentalists think, “Well, I got that fellow trapped.” Well, I read it for a certain reason and I’m not finished taking about it. Descends from Heaven.
The word ‘descend’ is from a Greek word meaning ‘down’. D-o-w-n, and [inaudible], to walk or pace, and is by implication used of all kinds of motion on the ground. And by implication means ‘foot’.
According to my good friends, the Lord Himself shall not really descend. He’s going to come down part way. I know He’s going to come down part way, but also, I know He’s going to descend.
All right, let’s take a look at that. Let’s say He’s up there a couple of miles or so, that’s fair enough. Let’s say that you’re just two miles down the road from me. And I say, “Are you with me?”
And you’d say, “Yeah, I’m with you in spirit, but I sure ain’t with you in body.” A lot of people do that with their bodies on a church day.
They send their spirits, but not their body, “but I’m with you in spirit.” Phttt! That’s a cheap Trinitarian trick to pull on a good bunch of people who believe in one God, send your spirit and not your body?
I’m trying to show you something here. Descend means descend. You say to the little boy that’s climbed a ladder, “Johnny come down off that ladder.”
You look up, he’s half way down. “Hold it, you’re half way down, I said get down!”
Now, when it comes to ordinary things anybody has a perfect understanding. You put in one spiritual thing and he chokes. “The Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven.”
Now, we ask a question, what does descend mean in Ephesians 4:9-10? Well, the Holy Ghost, as the Logos, prior to Ephesians 4: was supposed to come down and divide Himself into the people.
Now, here’s Mary and John, and Peter, James and Martha, and Esther, and Elizabeth, and all the rest sitting around there, and the Holy Ghost is up in the air forty miles, and He says, “I’m down.” See?
“Well, that’s not what we thought He said. I thought He was going to come into us?”
“Oh, I pulled a cute little trick, I’m down.”
Oh, come on, I’m serious, I’m also ironic, because I want you to get this. We don’t allow for any questions in this type of message, because they’ve been answered. You know when the Holy Ghost descended at Pentecost, a little lick of fire sat upon each one.
A little Logos, as it were, a little portion of that Logos dividing Himself, the Holy Spirit, God Himself, dividing Himself as sperm. Uniting those members with Him here on earth, not up there somewhere.
The same One in Ephesians 4: came down to the apostle Paul and set the Church in order. You won’t find one thing said in the Book of Acts, about the complete five-fold ministry as it’s set forth in Book of Ephesians. There’s just bare hints at It.
Remember till the period of 53⅟2 [AD], a platform was being built. And God turned from the Israelites and church order, the Holy Spirit Himself coming down to the apostle Paul in the Arabian desert received instruction where these men full of the Holy Ghost set in order by God Himself, would have a Church which would be invincible.
I want to ask you a question: did He come down, or didn’t He come down? Did He sit up there in mid air somewhere? See?
Now, let’s just go back to 1 Thessalonians 4: that you may know what I’m really saying. Because look, you can bypass this over and not understand It, I want you to understand It. We’re going to start at verse 13.
(13) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep,…
All right, what’s the subject? The dead. Who’s he speaking to? The dead? The living. All right, his remarks are addressed to the living. The subjects are the living, the topic is the dead, in their relationship to the living.
(13) …I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that [you] sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the [Presence] of the Lord shall not [take any pre-eminence over them that are sleeping.]
Where are those living standing as they remain? On earth. Then, where is this Lord whoever that Lord is, where’s He going to be? With the living. I’ll read It again.
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
(15) For this we say unto you [living people] by the word of the Lord, [Thus saith the Lord] that we which are alive and remain unto the [Presence] of the Lord…
Then you tell me God’s not going to visit His Church, whoever that Lord is? Now, that Lord should be Governor, Ruler, Sir, Mr., Sovereign, Ruler; not Elohim as far as I know, not that One, could be Jehovah. Just look it up.
But Whoever that is, and according to Paul It had better be Christ, or he lied to the Corinthians, and mealy mouth 1 Thessalonians, and didn’t know what he was talking about.
He could change his story anytime he wanted. For that would sure be some kind of religion wouldn’t? Who is Present? The Lord Himself. Who is that Lord? The Christ.
Now, the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven. Now, it doesn’t say He’s going to come from Heaven to heaven, and sit up there. Said, He’s going to come down from Heaven.
Who is He talking to that’s going to be Present? The living. Where are the living? Here! Then where is this Lord whoever He is, and who cares at this point.
Now, we’re getting tough on purpose, because we want to write exegesis here. He’s going to be Present. And I’m going to tell you: anybody up there ain’t present as far as I’m concerned. No way!
No, no, you’re not going sell me that kind of hogwash. If I believe that then, anybody gets the Holy Ghost without getting Him. No, you’re not going to make be buy that kind of junk.
(16) For the Lord, himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,… [Now, who’s he talking about? The living. So, that Living God Whoever He is, has got to come down there to those living people. Now:] …the dead in Christ shall rise first:
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: so, shall we ever be with the Lord.
(18) …comfort [therefore] one another with these words.
Now, there’s just on little tricky part here, 1 Thessalonians 4:17. “to meet the Lord in the air, so [we shall] ever be with the Lord.” That seem to clinch it for the fundamentalist. The Lord Jesus in human form, descends through the atmosphere, raises the dead.
And then raises us all up to Himself. “So, shall we ever be with the Lord.” To them, that wipes out all else, because Lord is Lord, and Jesus is Lord, so that makes it the body. That’s wonderful as far as I’m concerned with them, but not for me.
Let’s go to the Book of Acts,
(32) This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
(33) Therefore, being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which [you] now see and hear.
(34) For [it was not] David [that] ascended into the heavens: but he himself [said], The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, [Supposed there’s two lords there, eh?]
Now, where’s the Trinitarians gone off to? Jesus is Lord, because God made Him that. He’s both Lord and Christ, but that absolutely does not make Him God Elohim.
So therefore, when the Lord descends you tell me which Lord comes down? You tell me which Lord raises the dead? You tell me which Lord takes us to that Lord, whoever that Lord is. See, that’s what you’re looking at.
Don’t fool with Scripture, just go to Scripture. Well, that shouldn’t be too hard to find out.
Let’s go to 1 Thessalonians 4, again. Now, this in not confusing at all. Not when you preach as many times as I’ve preached, and go into it of course. All right:
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God… [Who raises the dead? God raises the dead.]
So then, what Lord comes down here? God, Holy Spirit comes down here. And Who does He raise them to? The Lord Jesus Christ, in physical flesh. That’s what we’re looking at.
Who raises the dead? Who changes us? Who takes us to Jesus the Christ? Who incarnates Himself in Jesus? Who presents us to Himself? Only One that’s God.
So, what we’re dealing with in these Messages is not that the Rapture is not part of the Presence, but that the Presence starts on earth, and is in three stages at this point is concerning the living. Shout, Voice, Trumpet. And these three are no mystery.
The ‘Shout’ is the consorting of the Holy Spirit in the fullness of Godhead amongst the living, and with the living.
The ‘Voice’ is the raising of the dead wherein He consorts with both the former dead, who are now all living with the living.
The ‘Trumpet’ is the call up to the Wedding Supper.
All right, this is of course,
(01) And I saw another mighty [messenger] angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head,…
I just ask you one question, on Who’s head is the rainbow? The One that sits on the Throne that’s called God. Now, let’s find out if I told you the truth. No use me banding words.
Now, over here in 4: It said,
(02) …immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
(03) And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: [that’s your Pillar of Fire] and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
Then Who came down? God came down. God veiled in the Pillar of Fire. Because remember, Jesus, the Lamb takes the Book out of the hands of the Rainbow Individual, upon the Throne. Jesus was not upon the Throne, He’s behind the Throne. You see that? Okay.
(01) …his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
(02) [Where the feet] had in his hand a little book open: set his right foot upon the sea, left foot on the earth, [notice where it is, is right down here.]
(03) …cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
(04) …I was about to write: and heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
(05) …the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted the hand to heaven,
(06) [And of course, that’s where] time [will be] no longer: [But listen, verse 7.]
(07) But in the days of the voice of the seventh [messenger], when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as [God] hath declared [the good news of the Gospel by] his servants the prophets. [That’s the literal rendition there.]
All right, comes down, descends, foot on land, foot on sea, all mysteries run out.
Now, what I’ve said so far is to bring you to this: if He is Present here in the Spirit, and number one: we did not need to be privy to It. You understand what I am saying?
Back there in Matthew 23: they said, “What will be the sign of Thy Presence?” When You will be here, how are we going to know it? Now, I know that doesn’t seem to make sense.
I don’t mean to yell at you, I’m just bad shape tonight. But if you get yelled at, it’s in good humor. I love you. I got no bones to pick, except with those fundamentalists. Then I’ve got no bones to pick either, because what’s pickable?
(20) And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
He didn’t say there wouldn’t be a Kingdom. He said It would come and they wouldn’t even know when It came. He said, “It’ll come and you won’t be privy to It. And He said,
(21) …[they’ll] say, Lo here! [and] lo there!…
He said, “Don’t even believe it, don’t bother running, because it’s under your nose. And if you can’t see what’s under your nose forget it, you won’t go twenty miles and know what’s under your nose. Or you won’t go there and know what’s under your nose. Sit still!
If I could just get this across to my brethren in this Message we’d get somewhere. And I’m hungry to get out of here, and we ain’t going to get out of here until we make Him pre-eminent and bath ourselves down and know these truths, we are not getting out of here.
And I wouldn’t preach this way except I know one thing, you’ll not be the same people when I get through preaching even tonight. I’m preaching with one thing in mind, I’m getting what I’m preaching for, I’m preaching for changed lives, changed understanding, a repentant mind.
You say, “Vayle, you make yourself pretty big.” I’ve got a pretty big God, I’m standing instead for it. You do what you want. But I’m telling you flat, you’re going to change, or you wish you had.
Now listen, he says right here, there’s no use you trying to figure it. Now, number one: If He is Present here in the Spirit, and number one; we didn’t not need to be privy to It. God was not obligated to tell us. Now look, you know what I’m talking about.
Brother Branham said, “Now Caiaphas stood up and he said, “Now, if he was that one, why he would have told us. He would have rolled the roll of carpet out of heaven and descend upon a train of angels and said, ‘Oh, great Caiaphas’.”
I want to tell you, that prophet is a pretty smart guy. I’m preaching my way, what he preached. I’m trying to show you it’s an identical Message.
The old Scotsman had a saying for it, you wouldn’t have known God if you met Him in your porridge. That’s right. He said, “The Kingdom is there, but you don’t need to be privy to It. But, He said, “When It does come, I want to warn you it’s going to be revealed.”
And people that run do not get do not get revelation. They get sore feet. They don’t get revelation. They get tired. I’ve never had so much strength in my soul in all my life, as I got today, and it’s not from running brother/sister, it’s from sitting down.
Even told a certain man how he could have the same thing, but he preferred to run around and yap. I went to my study and the Word of God is like five-foot letters on billboards sixteen feet high. I started my press and my squeeze sometime ago. I’m not in the real thing yet.
But I want to tell you, that Word floods over my soul, and just moments I’m not even aware of it, tears want to trickle down my face as I realize this Word, this revelation, this kingdom we’re into right now.
I didn’t ask Him for It. That’s right. I didn’t run around trying to get something either. He said it’s under your nose. All mysteries run out. Well, we’re not privy to it.
Number two: And so, we’re not made privy to His advent, or actual descent, how do we know He is here? Now, that’s the thing. That’s the thing. How do you know He’s here if you don’t know His Coming, and you cannot tell it through an observation?
Well that’s what this is all about. That’s exactly what Matthew 24:3 said, “What will be the sign of Thy Presence? How will we know that You are Present and that is really You?”
All right, let’s look at some of the things.
(A) Something political happens in the world.
(32) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch yet tender, and [puts] forth leaves, [you] know that summer is nigh:
(33) So likewise [you], when [you] shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
(34) Verily I say… This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
(35) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
(36) But of that day and hour [knows] no man… [and so on.]
Now, what He says here, we all know that the emblem of Israel is the fig tree. And He’s talking to the fig tree. Something happened in verse 32. “When the branch is yet tender, putteth forth leaves you know that summer is nigh.”
Now, Israel has to be in the process of becoming a nation which it is, and has been for some time.
With this we got to Luke 21: and we read:
(29) And he spake… a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all trees;
(30) When they shoot forth, [you] see and know of your own selves summer is now nigh at hand.
(31) …likewise [you that] see these things come to pass, know that the kingdom of God is at hand. [Now, He tells you the Kingdom of God itself come through revelation, but you will know it’s time for revelation when you see certain factual things that appear in the earth. Now:]
(32) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
(33) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
Now, It says, “fig tree and all trees.” And you show me a time in history when there was the emergence of nations and changing of government as there is today.
Even men of authority, geopolitical experts cannot even tell you all the names of all the new nations and anything about them hardly. Changing political situations without the whole world changing government. This started in 1946 and world approval international laws sanctioned it in 1948.
Therefore, when Israel was declared a nation, and I don’t care how risky she appears to be to the world, it is in that condition that God must help Israel. She’ll never be a huge nation that could wipe the spots off of Russia.
I don’t care if they talk about the bomb in the Negev desert. She’ll never be able to do anything of her own accord. She’s just a little old nation down there that God brought in on eagle wings.
And It says at that time when Israel comes forth in all trees, when there is the emergence of this great national attitude, and these nations coming forth. It says that’s the time that you know that the Kingdom of God could be present. That’s the time that you start looking for it.
Number two [three:] A great change in society.
Let’s go to,
(26) …as it was in the days of Noe, [it’ll] be also in the days of the Son of man.
(27) […eating and drinking, and marrying, and] given in marriage, until… the ark came, and [took] them [away.]
(28) Likewise… the days of Lot; [eating and drinking, buying and selling building and planting;]
(29) …same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
(30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. [See, the revelation at that time.]
Now, let’s just look at some of these things that take place. We go to,
(01) …know [this] the last days perilous times [will] come.
(02) For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, [Shows the moral breakdown:]
(03) Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
(04) Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
(05) Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
In other words, in all this mess, religion will flourish apart from God. Oh, they’re religious alright. Don’t you think for a minute they’re not. But they will not take the authority of God.
The other day on the news broadcast, I didn’t have a chance to see it but this famous Catholic theologian, Kung was on there. They didn’t excommunicate him, but they took away his driver’s license. Because he just doesn’t believe the pope’s infallible. See?
Religion is in a ferment, but religion they’re going to have. They got a form, but they don’t have the authority. See, they don’t have it from God. They’re off the Word. The whole thing is immoral physically and spiritually. And It says:
(07) Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of truth. [And then It says:]
(08) …as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning faith. [Now listen, there’s a sign there.]
Now, you can take any historian, go back to the days of Socrates, go back to the BC and you will find men decrying the morality of the people and predicting doom. But I want to ask you one question: was there a vindicated prophet? No!
Now listen, don’t read this Scripture and say, “Oh, wonderful,” and fan your brow. That’s as bad as a prostitute committing adultery, and admitting she had a good time for a good price and wipes her mouth as though she just ate a piece of bread.
Now, that’s hitting you pretty hard, but I meant to say, or I wouldn’t have said it.
(08) …as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist truth:… [Now, he’s telling you something there.]
Those things written above here would mean nothing. Like you go to society like we’ve got today, let’s say they’re atheistic, there’s no God then tell me where do you get your morals from? Where do you get you law, where do you go by?
I could be like the Eskimo that, I forget who wrote the book, ‘Kabloona’, but this Eskimo was making an igloo and by this time they had sharp knives to cut the harden snow, that different white men had brought in, or they made themselves, and happened this man’s shirt parted. And so, his brown flowing belly hung out. And the guy thought it interesting he just plunged his knife in and killed the guy.
I want to ask you, is that right? You say, “No, that’s not right.” Who told you? Where did you get your authority to say what’s right and what isn’t right? It’s the same with these people here.
No authority, presuming. But at this time there must be somebody who does not presume, who will be withstood. Now, you show me a prophet with the caliber of Moses, and I’ll show you William Branham.
Now, It says here:
(08) …men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning faith.
And yet these people who followed Brother Branham don’t want a thing to do the mind, they want their feelings, they want their funny pictures like I mention up there.
Ha, somebody snaps a camera of a man’s tabernacle out there in Tulsa Oklahoma. And it comes up like this, just about like it. [Brother Vayle demonstrates] Oh, they’re excited. I didn’t puke, but I got mad as a wet hen. What are you trying to pull off?
A once in an eternity event that happened to a prophet, and you try to… the key today right now lies in this Word and in this Message.
The Message is the Shout. The Shout is a military command. The military command puts in motion the harmony and the unity and the oneness with Almighty God that I try to talk about here, maybe we’ll get to it a little later on again. This is what we’re looking at.
Now, also let’s run back to Daniel, won’t need much there.
(09) [For] he said, Go thy way, Daniel: the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
(10) Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
You got two people there, wicked and purified. “He that is righteous is righteous still. He that if filthy is filthy still,” when the Book is opened, and the Book was open. See?
All right, a great change in society, degradation, the turning from the truth. There is a great change going on in the church, it started a long time ago. But it began forming an image to the beast. Now, an image is not the real thing, it’s a replica.
And the beast of course refers to power. In this case I’m sorry to say is the power of the devil. There’s only one church that fills that bill, that’s the original beast, and that’s Rome, because there’s only four empires you’ll never change that. But the Protestant’s have come along and joined in and made their own image until they get back together.
At this time as we saw in society, and you cannot divorce church from society we see Scripture telling us exactly what the church is at this time.
(14) …unto the [messenger] of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things… [said, so and so.]
(15) I know [your] works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
(16) [And] because [you’re] lukewarm… [I’ll] spue [you] out of my mouth. [Now listen, and here’s what has God got upset:]
(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, increased with goods, have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked: [The church is an ungodly mess.]
(01) …one of the angels [said,] Come hither; I will [show] thee the judgment of the great whore that [sits] upon many waters: [In other words, the controlling force of the people, which is a church.]
(02) With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
(03) So, he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet-coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
(04) …the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
(05) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
(06) …the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and [I saw] the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
And I want to tell you, I can’t understand it, but it’s right in the world today, people know that the Catholic church is the rotten most ungodly filthy institution ever named the name of Jesus, and they stand back and say, “Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.”
No wonder Brother Branham tore out his hair when he saw them voting for Mr. Jack Kennedy, a Catholic. And I know a man that said he believed this Message, but he didn’t, he sure went haywire. Who voted for Kennedy? The church, you see.
But at that time, as I mentioned, God promised to send a prophet, prophet Elijah according to Malachi 4:1-6. And at that time in the earth in Acts 3: he said, “When all this is taken place at the end time, God will send times of refreshing from the Presence of the Lord.”
In other words, to let people know that God is Present to turn them back to restoration, and then send Jesus Christ back here, to the earth.
Now, at this time we notice that all of these portents show that a man can say, “Well look, it’s about time that that Presence and that Kingdom was upon earth and unknown.”
When the Presence and the Kingdom is known, is when He comes back and smashes everything and takes over. In the meantime, the Presence and the Kingdom is unknown except to the Very Elected, and that, by revelation.
Now, you see the fundamentalists cannot accept revelation. I won’t have time this time to go in why they don’t, but I’ve taken you to Hebrews and weaved the Scripture back and forth and show you they don’t know God.
Put it this way, they don’t know the Word, and God, and they don’t know the God of the Word, because they’ve got themselves boxed into a corner.
Now, this time of making Himself known, is first by works, and secondly by revelation in a period of time is found in Luke 17:20-30. And this is what James 5:7-8 is all about. Reading again.
(20) [They came to him and] demanded… when the kingdom of God [would] come, [and] he said, [It’s going to come, but it won’t do you any good, because you won’t see it anyway.]
Now, He said, “The best you can do is run around and try to find things to make you think it’s working. I won’t do you no good. Because everybody that says…
(22) And he said [to] the disciples, The days will come, when [you’ll] desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and [you] shall not see it. [Now listen to what He’s saying here:]
(23) And [they’ll] say…, See here; see there: [don’t] go [and] follow them.
The same thing that’s concerning the Kingdom, He is pointing down the road! When there’ll be a desire to see one of the days of the Son of man.
(25) But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
Then that generation where He lives, would not see those days He talks about, nor the Kingdom He talks about. But one generation would! What generation?
That begins to see Israel in the homeland. The moral condition of the world. The decay of the church. The prophet on the scene. The confrontation. The constant deterioration. The churches coming together. The money system falling apart.
When these things appear, you’ll know from Holy Ghost revealed Scripture; the Kingdom and the God of the Kingdom is here. But, it’s by revelation.
Are you catching what I am saying? I know you sit here and you say, “Well Brother Vayle, It says over here ‘Kingdom’. Well, that just couldn’t be Jesus saying that.”
He said, “It’s in the midst of you.” And Who was in the midst of them? He’s talking about that without observation. The Kingdom has already started here now, because the King is here. But it is without observation.
It’s revelation based upon the pertinent Scripture’s being fulfilled. Because there’s got to be some way you can recognize it. The greatest recognition of course is through the prophet, let’s face it. Elijah must truly come.
And He said, “At that time I’ll rise with healing in My wings.” Which Brother Branham correctly places as immortality.
All right, He must suffer, so therefore, sometime in the future a generation would see those days. Then He tells you what generation.
(26) …as it was in the days of Noe, [it’ll] be in the days of Son of man.
(27) …eating and drinking…
(28) …as in the days of Lot;… [and so on.]
(30) …thus [it’ll] be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
(31) …[and] he [that’s on] the housetop… let him not come down… [and so on.]
Now, It tells you that this leads up to the very Rapture Itself, because two will be in a bed one taken, two in the field, two grinding, and so on, one taken and one left.
Now, It is at this time that the false prophets arrive. Now, here again we’re looking at signs of His Presence.
(03) …what [will] be the sign of [your] coming?…
(04) …Take heed that no man deceive you.
(05) …many come in my name, saying, [I’m] Christ; and deceive many.
(23) Then if [they] say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, [even lying] prophets, [show] great signs and wonders; insomuch, if it were possible, shall deceive the very elect[ed].
Now, most people cannot understand that a false prophet is anointed to a prophetic charismatic ministry apart from the Word.
Now look, let’s get a hold of that. Back in,
(01) If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
(02) And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
(03) Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether [you] love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
(04) [You] shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and [you’ll] serve him, and cleave unto him.
(05) And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt,…
Now, you just think about a second, and I’m going to take you to,
(02) For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
(03) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
Now, let’s just take a look at this: where did she lose her virginity?
(04) …he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, [strange gods] or [you] receive another spirit, [strange gods] …or another gospel,…
What caused this woman to turn aside? Leaving the revelation of Who Jesus was, Who the Holy Spirit was, and denying the truth of the Word as was given by revelation.
Now then, over in Deuteronomy It says, if they show you a sign or wonder to take you away from God, which would take you away from the revealed Word… now listen carefully, I’m putting the two together, and that will happen at the end time to the Gentiles.
Then you will have false prophets at the end time who chose signs and wonders, and prophesies that come to pass, and will speak contrary to the truth.
You say, “Brother Vayle, what is truth?” I’m sure glad you asked that, and I’ll take you right to where It is. 2 Thessalonians 2: tell you how It works.
(08) …then [the] Wicked [shall] be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
(09) Even him, whose [Presence] is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause [turning down the truth, God will] send strong delusion, [they’ll] believe a lie:
(12) That they all might be [condemned, and justly so] who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. [But listen now:]
(13) But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God from the beginning [hath] chosen [you] [the Very Elected] to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
(14) Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the [revelation] of our Lord Jesus Christ. [Because that word ‘glory’ actually ends up as revelation. See, because that’s God’s Own assessment, only God can tell about God.]
All right, what we see here then at this end time is that the Bride, the Church, is in such a condition that when the prophet does appear, there will rise a host of false prophets.
Who say, “We can do the same thing and do it better.” Why, my goodness me, did Brother Branham ever raise a nickel for a hospital university like Brother Roberts? Did he travel the world and put a museum out like Brother Osborn?
I’m going to tell you something, and let’s get this straight, if I tried to preach and get across to the people that: if William Branham was who he said he was, he made an awful poor showing.
But I’ll tell you something, he walked in the Light of his Master, Who claimed that He was God manifest in flesh and He made the lousiest showing that any man that ever lived on this earth if indeed He was the out-reigning of God.
How many cemeteries did He empty? How many times did He [multiply] loaves [and] fishes? How many alcoholics were delivered? In the Light of who He was, He did practically nothing. You follow what I am saying?
Instead of letting his hair down before those bunch of Pharisees who could have been such a big help, and those Sadducees, and proving Who He was, He simply stood there and threw them a curve. “The Kingdom cometh not with observation.” See?
The Presence, cometh but, not with observation. It comes as a Light and moves from the east to the west, and you don’t ask for it. And I’m going to tell you something brother/sister, I think I know this Message pretty well, to a degree.
I don’t think any man living ever understood the prophet the way I did, could write about him and anything else. But I’m going to tell you something: I didn’t even know that this could happen. I knew nothing about it, and still know nothing about it.
One day when I heard, and saw him, the Light broke and I said, “This man has what God has and somehow if he hasn’t got it, nobody’s got It, but he’s the one you should listen to.” I still didn’t know what It was. I didn’t chase It, I didn’t run after It.
It came to me in Canada, I merely went to the building where he was. Let me assure you that you will not run around to find It, It’s under your nose. And if you don’t see It, you never will see It.
And no one should plague you, because as we cannot plague the Jews and tell them to receive Jesus Christ because they’re blinded. Ninety-nine percent, and ninety-nine hundredth percent I think in this world are blinded amongst the Gentiles, who can tell them anything?
Now listen, Paul said, “I’m afraid that church is going to leave who Jesus was, the Logos. They’re going to talk about another spirit and receive another spirit. They’re going to change the Word.
I want to ask you at the end time, just before the antichrist, how did He get back to you? That’s a good question, it’s easy to answer.
It’s found in Acts 3: one of my favorite portions of Scripture, I’ve used It hundreds and hundreds, and I’ll use It hundreds of times more I suppose if the Lord tarries.
(19) …when the times of refreshing… [a great healing revival, will] come from the presence of the [God]. [The word ‘presence’ means that which is visible to the eye.]
And remember, Jesus said in,
(24) If I had not done the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
That’s what He said to Philip, said to Thomas, said to the disciples. “Can’t you believe Me for the works sake? Can’t you believe you’re seeing God with the works?”
Then It said, “After that revival He duty bound to send Jesus Christ in the flesh.” But He can’t do It, until there’s restoration.
And then He tells you who the Prophet is, It’s God Himself. That same One that they crucified in flesh that was raised up to Israel, must come back. And when He does cosmos is annihilated. Cosmos was not annihilated when Jesus died on the… and Titus took over Jerusalem. See?
Now, so there will be a genuine prophet arise, and that prophet in Deuteronomy 18: will have ‘Thus saith the Lord’.
Now, let’s look at some false prophets a little bit here. We saw one already in 2 Timothy and we’ve been talking about it, and we’re coming right along real good. At least for me, we are.
(08) Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, [false prophets, Moses true prophet] so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning faith.
Now, at the time Israel was called out of Egypt to cross over, these men rose up to dispute the authority of the Word of God in Moses, that this is that hour.
And they said, “No, we’re going to keep you here, because we can do everything you can do, and we’re bigger and stronger than you.” But they forgot God.
That’s why I’m telling about the Presence of God tonight being here. We are not going to get out of here. We won’t be able to retain our faith or anything else except for Him. You better believe that and begin to rely upon Him, and rely on His great Presence.
In Jude, a little tiny Book before Revelation,
(11) Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. [More false prophets.]
It says at the end time that’s going to happen. People will go to the false prophets.
Let’s go to 2 Peter 1:19-21.
(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto [you] do well that [you] take heed, as a light in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
(20) Knowing this… that no [picture taken by a Polaroid camera is any private interpretation, but a bunch of hogwash.]
Why would you take some little picture, some little feeling you got over the Word of God that’s been vindicated? All pre-systems are dying… I want to tell you something brother/sister, you get this, and get this flat, if God keeps me going, well, I’ve got enough health to get moving, I don’t have a gift like Brother Branham.
But I do know when things are happening and how they’re happening. But I will go more and more into congregations if God allows me, and I will see more and more demarcations, and I’ll see those few turn to this Word of God exceedingly, carefully. The rest will go any way, they’re being led by their noses, by the devil.
I know what I’m talking about. You might not think so, but that’s my business I’m telling you. And I’ll be here to prove it, because I’ll meet you somewhere down the road. It says:
(20) Knowing this first, no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
(21) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Now, It tells you in Deuteronomy how you knew they were moved. They predicated an event with ‘Thus saith the Lord’. And it came to pass, so you knew you had to follow.
(01) But there were false prophets also among the people, [and there’ll] be false teachers among you, who shall privily bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
Well, they’re doing it right now. You got to join a church and everything else. The minute you turn anywhere from the Word enlivened by the Holy Ghost, you have sold men’s soul into hell and paid a price for your life and you’re gone.
You can’t deny the Lord brother/sister that bought you. Remember, He was the Blood of God.
(02) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
(03) …through covetousness with feigned words make merchandise of you: [there was a greater church than Catholic church for that nonsense] whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
(04) For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
(05) …spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
(06) And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah… [upside down and so on.]
(07) …delivered just Lot,…
Now listen, he’s saying the same signs that Jesus said. He warned you, there’s a way that prophecy comes. If it comes that way, you’re obligated.
And if it comes that way and you see it, and you turn to anything else, you’re lost. This happens at the same time Jesus said, Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah.
Now listen, that righteous man dwelt there seeing and hearing those things he vexed his righteous soul from day to day. Now listen, the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptation and reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment.
How? In 2 Thessalonians when He comes dividing them. “Shall the righteous perish with the wicked?” No! The righteous won’t perish, He’s going to divide them.
Two in the field working, one taken and one left. Two grinding at a mill, one taken one left. That’s dividing the Bride from the world. The chaff separating from the wheat. Just what it is. He said, “It’s going to come there.”
Now, He’ll reserve, He’ll take us away and reserve those for punishment. Natural brute beast. Serpent seed taking full control. Perish in their corruption. My, “eyes full of adultery, cannot cease from sin, beguiling unstable souls: and hearts they have exercised with covetous practices.”
Now listen, “unstable souls.” Is there anything but unstable souls at the end time? My heaven, let’s check that out,
(07) So that [you] come behind in no gift; waiting for the [Presence] of our Lord…
(08) Who shall confirm you [establish you] blameless… [to] the end…
Unstable souls, they’ll see wicked and righteous stable souls, righteous, holy, blameless. Nobody can lay a charge to the one group. And it’s manifest, the other one has the whole Book thrown at him.
(15) Which have forsaken the right way, and gone astray,…
Listen, they started that way back in the day of Paul. Now, they’ve come to the place where everything is money.
I want to ask you a question: Do you know any man with a gift ministry that’s charismatic today that hasn’t made a bundle of money, or wants to make a bundle of money? I don’t know one. Some are phony as a three-dollar bill. See?
(17) These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh… wantonness… [and so on.]
In other words, they cater to you, they pander to you, they give you want you want to hear, then they take people right straight from a vindicated Word of Almighty God. It was vindicated to begin with. It has to be vindicated to the end.
Now, it is at this same period that the physical return of Jesus Christ is guaranteed. We saw that in Acts 3: “Even He shall send Jesus Christ which was appointed unto you.”
But it is time, at a time of restored Word. Before He can come, the Word must be restored. Now he said,… let’s just go back and get it, sometimes I can quote it, most of the time I can’t. So, we’ll just leave it.
(20) [Even] he shall send Jesus Christ, which was preached before you:
(21) Whom the heaven must [still retain] until the times of [restoration] of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
All right, let’s go back to restoration,
(21) Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.
(22) Be not afraid, [you] beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.
Now, Brother Branham said, “Before there was a fish with a fin, there’s got to be a water to swim in.”
Now, God is saying here, “I’m to renovate the earth before I put my children on it.”
Because then He said:
(23) Be glad [you] children of Zion, [that’s the Bride] and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and [he’ll] cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first… [now they put the month in there, that’s not so, that word does not belong there. He’s telling you here that’s it’s going to be as it was in the first. So, Alpha becomes Omega.]
(24) …the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.
(25) [I’ll] restore the years that the locust… [worm, and] cankerworm, and the caterpillar, palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
(26) And [you’ll] eat [and be] plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, [which] hath dealt wondrously with you: my people shall never be ashamed.
(27) And [you] shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Now remember, after Jesus died upon Calvary and rose again, and He was rejected of Israel, the Seed of Abraham according to the Gentiles comes in. Then, and Israel never gets back to the homeland.
Then the Bible can only be read and given to Israel, or attributed to Israel when it’s in the home land, otherwise it belongs to the Gentiles.
Now, James puts this in the Resurrection. Paul puts this to the Gentiles, so therefore this is written to the Gentiles. The children of Abraham according to the promise, and He said, “I’ll be in the midst of you.”
Now, He is promising restoration. This lines up with Matthew 17:10. “Elijah must truly first come.”
All right, let’s go back to Acts 3: now remember, we started with restoration in Acts 3: Regular restoration is, It has to do with the Millennium, the children of God, in the Millennium and that’s the time that God is the midst of the people.
Now It tells you: “The heavens must retain Him, until the restoration of all things.”
Jesus Himself said, “That was Elijah Who would do it.” So therefore, verse 21 in restoration defines Elijah.
Let’s keep reading:
(22) For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him [you’ll] hear in all things whatsoever he shall say…
(23) [It’ll] come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
Now, as I told you already you know that when Jesus died upon Calvary and rose again, the Israelites and all of those who rejected Him. And remember, those who did not hear Him would have to come under the agency of the probability and possibility, and reality of actually hearing, having a chance to hear.
Now, listen to It. It doesn’t say all of those who might have heard Him. It doesn’t say that. It’s those who will have that privilege of a Holy Spirit ministry that will hear Him in all things or be destroyed utterly.
Now listen: Israel heard and they weren’t destroyed utterly. This Word here is the same as over in Malachi. Utter means ’cause most destruction’, the world government destroyed. And It said, “Every soul that will not hear shall be destroyed.”
Now look, that was never fulfilled, but it’s going to be fulfilled. Now therefore, It tells you that that… now, let’s keep reading, and It says here at the end in verse 26.
(26) Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Now look, He is telling us something here, that this which God raised up, that was His Son in flesh, God is sent back upon the earth, the Holy Spirit was sent to Israel. And they turned Him down. He never was raised up to the Gentiles as Brother Branham said.
That’s absolutely true, He was not until the end time. Then those who did not hear Him then, except for the elect blinded, were destroyed, and are being destroyed, and now it’s the Gentile’s turn. And there’ll not be any left at that particular time who will not be destroyed.
Now, let’s go to Malachi 4: and see It.
(01) …behold, the day cometh, [that’ll] burn as an oven; and all the proud, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: he day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. [Now, He said that’s going to happen.]
Now listen: How is it going to be?
(05) …before the great and dreadful day of the LORD:…
The great and dreadful day of the Lord is verse 1. that’s when God comes and destroys, that’s Revelation 19:
(02) But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; [which is immortality] and [you’ll] go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Now, unto those that He arises to, they’re going to go forth. They’re going to go forth where? Into the Millennium under their own power transformed by the Holy Ghost.
Now listen: He said. “I’m coming and I won’t smite, I’m going to deliver unto Eternal Life. I am coming, and I’m going to destroy everyone I didn’t destroy.” In other words, everyone but the ones He did not destroy are going to be gone.
Now, that’s what He says here. So, Acts 3: is absolutely Malachi 4:1-6.
Let’s go to Luke 3: I want to show you this. It all runs in continuity brother/sisters. I’m not too good at times of doing it, but then again, I think you can catch enough of what I’m saying.
(16) John answered, saying… I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: [Now watch:]
(17) Whose fan is in his hand, [he’ll] throughly purge his floor, gather the wheat into [the] garner; [and] burn the chaff with fire unquenchable.
Now listen, that never happened back there, that’s this hour. That’s Malachi again. See?
Now, let’s notice, Luke 1:16-17. Now, these things are going on here in the world, the church, the whole system. We see where it’s going to end.
(16) many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.
(17) And [this John] shall go before [the Lord God of Israel] in the spirit and power of [Elijah], to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
Now, back there in the Book of Malachi the hearts of the children, only the fathers were return to the children, but here there is to be a turning of the hearts of the children back to the fathers.
Now, you will notice what that was, was where John made the people aware of the Presence and the destiny, and the ministry of Jesus Christ. Same thing today. That’s all it is, sure that’s all that’s required.
Now, the Church will become revived, for in Revelation 18:4, the call is come out of her my people and be not partakers of her sins.
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, [you know, then He said] open the door, [I’ll] come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Now, this is exactly the same as Matthew 25:1-13, the foolish virgins and the wise virgins. Where the wise virgins come out along with many foolish virgins, but only the wise virgins behold Him. Then at that time the wise are taken to the Marriage Supper, the others go into the Great Tribulation.
So, we see today under His Presence at this hour. And I won’t go into all the Scripture. It is the gathering time of 2 Thessalonians 2:1, by our gathering together. It is a separating time of Matthew 24:40-41, two working in the field, one taken and one left.
The gathering in by the Word is by 2 Thessalonians 2:13, because it is only gathering by the Word that will save us at the end time. The rejection of the Presence is the rejection of the Word as we have already read also in 2 Thessalonians 2,… [interruption] which we used the other day.
You understand there that the Spirit of wisdom of revelation will come into the Church just before the Resurrection. And then when His ministry is finished of revealing to the Bride, the Presence of God, the attributes of God, the attributes of God in the Bride, then will come that resurrection and the Rapture.
Now therefore, is uniting time in the Spirit, and the Bride is becoming the Word in her flesh that she may meet Him Who is the Word. Who, has already been made flesh. As Eve came out of Adam so the Bride came out of Jesus Christ.
And as God did not recognize Eve outside of Adam, and refused to call her any name except Adam, you’ve got the same thing right today in the Bride. And when the end time Message and union is over, then there is a resurrection, and then there’ll be the Rapture.
All right, we know positively every sign according to the Word of God is in. We’ve seen our last sign, the last sign of this age either in or out of the church, for everything has been vindicated that His Presence is here, that He is here to raise the dead as the prophet said.
Now, once vindication is established there’s only one thing left, and vindication has been established. And it always means that there’s just a Message from God to the people. Now, brother/sister the Message has already, or almost all run Its course as far as I’m concerned.
So, here He is today in our Presence to turn our hearts back to the original faith. He is here that we can know Him and be satisfied that He is here so we can rest and stop looking.
He has declared Himself so that we will not be deceived. He said, “I’ve declared My Name, and I’ll declare It again which He had done.
He has placed Himself and made Himself available so that we can come to Him and sup with Him which is the evening meal, or the main meal which means the invitation to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. He has come back to receive us unto Himself, that where He is, there we may be also.
And when we are truly one with Him, and we are one because of the marriage vow through the Holy Spirit, then we’ll come back and inherit the earth. Because He said that’s what we would do.
Now, that is why He is here. And to believe It which we have the right to believe It and we can by vindication is all the really matters.
Now, give us a few more minutes, and I want to turn to the Book Isaiah 28: What I’m going to read at, you know the Scripture the tables are full of vomit, and so on. The very end time picture.
(09) Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine?…
Now, you notice that the prerequisite here that God sets forth that He wants, there must be knowledge, there must be doctrine.
And He said, “they’ve got to be away from milk.” That’s what Paul says in Hebrews when he brought up the doctrine of Melchisedec, Who was God manifested in human flesh here upon earth.
Now, he said:
(10) For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
(11) For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
(12) To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith [he] cause the weary to rest; this is the refreshing: [but] they would not hear. [Now remember, the rest is the Holy Spirit.]
(13) But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
All right, you’ll notice in the one case what was rest to the people, what was health to their bones, what was life became death to the rest. What delivered one from the snare, delivered the other to the snare.
As the waters of Noah delivered Noah, the same waters destroyed those upon the earth that were both full and proud and arrogant.
Now, we’ll look at verse 10 at the end time, because this is the end time Message of according to Hebrews, according to Paul. “For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little.”
The word ‘precept’ is an order, an admonition. Comes from sending a messenger to put in order. That’s right, “The Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a Shout.” “Elijah must truly come, turn the hearts of the children back to the fathers.” It is an admonition, it is an order.
So therefore, there will come a messenger with orders to put in order a Message that will do it. Line will be upon line. A line is a measuring cord or a rule. And the prophet screamed, “Get in step.”
There can only be one measure to get in step, that would have to be the Word of Almighty God. He said, “Here a little, there a little.” That means just what it is. Scattering here, scattering there. But watch verse 11.
(11) For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
And here’s the stinger, right here: stammering means, comes from the word ‘deride’, to have in division, and to mock.
Let’s take a look at that word in the Hebrew. We go to the Book of,
(04) He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.
(08) But thou, O LORD, [shall] laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.
Let’s see where that’s found in the Book of Acts 4:2 some of it is in there. That’s after they were let go.
(24) …they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
(25) Who by the mouth of thy servant David said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?
(26) The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.
(27) For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,
(28) For to do whatsoever… thy counsel determined before to be done.
Now, you notice what he said here: Jesus Christ was not in the midst of the people, except by the Holy Spirit.
Now, It says back in the Psalms, and back in the Book of Isaiah there, that stammering lips is really derisive lips. God having them in derision. God having them completely delivered to their own wickedness when they could have had the escape by the Word.
Now, you see, that’s what you’re looking at here. God Himself, Present, the Holy Spirit bringing His Word through the prophet ministry of Elijah, wherein the one receives It and enters into rest, the rest will not hear and it becomes a sneer to them. And they fall backward and are broken and taken.
And It says, “At that time God shall laugh in derision.” And have the heathen in derision and that’s the whole truth of it. This simplicity has confounded and destroyed the world. When the prophet said the simplicity was so great I didn’t believe him, but I can see it perfectly today.
Now, the word ‘lips’ is borders, or idea of termination. Says in Hebrews 12, that the Lord speaks out of Heaven the last time and things get shaken down, then comes the consummation.
The word ‘tongue’ means ‘instrument of speaking’, or ‘reading’, or ‘speech’ figuratively a fork of fire. What if it means a fork of fire at the end time?
What if it means that God is speaking out of the Pillar of Fire at this last time bringing His Word? Bringing the doctrine, bringing the true understanding? Revealing Himself? Revealing His way? And people turn It down, which they do turn It down.
Then He has every right to be derisive in this sense: It’s like say, “See, I told you, but you wouldn’t believe it.” See? He has them in derision.
Now, if you don’t think He has them in derision, what are you going to do over here in Revelation 3: the Laodicean church.
(15) I know thy works, thou art neither cold nor hot: I would [you] wert cold or hot.
(16) …because [you’re] lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
(17) Because [you say, I’m] rich, increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest that [you’re] wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked:
(18) I counsel [you] to buy of me gold tried in the fire,… [and so on] shame of thy nakedness do not appear;…
He came, and they turned down… Now listen, what did they turn down? They turned down a Word based upon a vindication to be the Word of God. And they say, “Well, I didn’t turn down Jesus Christ.” Yes, you did, because He brought It. See?
Look, I don’t want to keep you all night, but the point is you got to be here a little while anyway. You might as well stick around.
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
(18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Now, It tells you here that God sent His Son not to condemn. Now, if He sent His Son not to condemn, how in the world can there be condemnation if anybody believes? But you see, that’s the trouble, they believe another Jesus.
(19) And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds [are] evil.
Now, that’s what we’re looking at. When Light comes and men turn It down, that destroys every concept and principle of the righteous work of Jesus upon Calvary for redemption.
So, you got it here at the end. Word of God comes at the end time by Elijah the prophet. Men turn It down. When they turned It down, they turn down, redemption. It is all turned down equally.
Now, let’s go back to Isaiah 28: and It says in that verse, “this is the rest.” What you may call ‘the weary duress’. Listen now brother/sister, that word is ‘repose’, and in a figure, refers to matrimony.
This Word coming by the Christ Himself. The revelation and the doctrine is your marriage to Him. You have entered into rest.
Now, It says, “You may cause the weary to rest.” This word ’cause’ is contest personal or legal from the word ‘grapple’ or ‘wrangle’, or ‘contention’.
Now, I want to ask you a question: when this Message first came to you were you all honey and roses, and oh boy, hallelujah? You didn’t have a question? No way. You had to grapple with It. You had to break down and get out of the way.
Your thoughts had to go, and everything else had to go. And when your thoughts go, and your thoughts become the thoughts of God, as least by the revealed Word, you enter into a marriage and you no longer grapple. But you see, that’s like labor to enter into rest. See?
So, my goodness, I thought getting into rest was not a laboring deal, it’s a grappling deal, it’s a laboring deal. It’s when you’ve got to repent and bring your own thoughts down.
When you’ve got to come under the jurisdiction of one final authoritative man, see? that causes a problem. But that’s the only way that men enter into rest, is the grappling within themselves, and coming to grips and saying, “Look, this way is not the right way, what He says is the right way.”
Then watch how it begins to come, and the Lord begins to bless. Rest, settle down to dwell and to stay. Yep. It means that you’ve come to the place of being established where you’re strong now. See?
And the word ‘refreshing’ means ‘finding ease’ and implies a suddenness. I don’t know what you’re going to be like brother/sister, I got no way of telling how God deals with you. But I’ll tell you what… gave me at least what I have at this hour.
You talk about sudden. Well, you say, “Brother Vayle, you’ve hung on all these years. Prophet’s been dead sixteen years coming up just in a hurry now. 1965, sixteen years has gone on awful rapidly.”
And yet it has gone awful slowly. But you know, I never realized it would come just the way it said here. I knew that the Word meant a lot. And I knew It meant doctrine, but I didn’t know It meant the things that I see in here now, by taking… just even casually looking at the very root word. But I can see it’s been literally sudden.
Sudden in this respect the same as the Kingdom, I didn’t know that He was here. I didn’t know He’d come down. It was a revelation. I knew It theoretically, mechanically put it that way, what this Word said.
But I didn’t know the hour that part of that Word literally would be dynamized to me, where It would come into a living force.
But as I recognize Who was here, and recognized why He was here, the same Light brought the recognition of what He’s already done for me, and what He’s already done for you. See?
Now, brother/sister, the only grappling you have to do is with yourself.
To say, “Look Lord, I’m not getting anywhere by not believing, it’s about time to believe. The simplest statements of faith are what are required. Not something long involved and drawn out, not something that would take a master mind to create, or bring forth. But the simplicity of your own heart that you believe this Message.”
“And you believe because the Messenger Himself was God Himself using a prophet. Coming as to Moses with a Pillar of Fire. Veiled as He was to Paul, a Pillar of Fire. But that One Speaking and giving His verdict for this hour.”
And the verdict for this hour is that: “I Am the Head of the Church, and I’m going to bring forth the dead. I’m going to deal with enemies, to put them under the feet of Jesus.”
But you see, that very verse throws you. It’s just like, “As it was in the days of Noah, the days of Sodom.” And everybody gets to thinking oh my, terrible conditions. Horrible, horrible, horrible conditions.
But you forget in the days of Noah there was a prophet Noah, and Enoch just before him. You forget at the time of Sodom, God Himself came down.
In other words, you forget that which is for you. And when It says He is here to raise the dead and put the enemies under the feet of Jesus, without meaning to, you’re prone to forget what God putting enemies under the feet of Jesus is doing for you to put your marriage with Jesus Christ.
Now, that’s the thing I’m trying to get across to you today. Trying to raise your faith and your understanding. Sunday, I brought to your attention the fact of 2 Corinthians 3: said this: “The veil is upon the hearts of Israel, right today, because their minds are blinded.”
But when light comes to the mind, the mind turns to God, the veil will be taken off the heart.
(17) Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. [There’s a freedom, there’s a choice.]
(18) But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord,…
Now, the veil is not upon our faces according to this Scripture. And it wasn’t when Paul first brought the Gospel. But the veil increasingly began to be put upon the face of people, they changed from who truly Jesus was, the Holy Spirit was, and from the Gospel.
Now, you get that veil off the creeds, the dogmas, get God’s Word out here in the open. It said, “The Spirit of God will begin to move.”
Now, the Spirit of God begins to move, and It says, “we are beholding with open face as in a glass the glory of the Lord.” Now, we’re talking about a genuine revelation:
(18) …[and] are changed into the same image from glory to glory, by the Spirit of the Lord.
Now, I understand here that’s holding an object up to a mirror. And if you hold your hand up to a mirror, you will not see an elephant, you’ll see your hand. In other words, whatever you hold up is reflected back to you.
Now, if you hold up that which is not a genuine revelation, it can be reflected back to you, but not the life, rather the life of the revelation of the hour which is to put you into a Rapture.
Because we’re talking from change, to glory to glory to the very Image of God. And when you’re getting back to the Image of God, you’re getting back to the truly spiritual original with the glorified body.
Now, I present to that mirror, three gods, no way I’m going to make a Rapture. No way, the life won’t come back. I present to this Word and to God, the definitive revelation that the prophet gave. There must be an answer. I must become the living revelation in my flesh which is the true rebirth.
Now remember, he said it wasn’t character, wasn’t fruit, charismatic, nearness to God, even obedience. It is God doing something. It is God presenting to you, you presenting back to God, and God anointing with His Life if it’s a true presentation.
You follow what I am saying?
Now, I’m saying that this is clear as I can, as honest as I can. I’ve operated on the principle now for two years. And I want to tell you it’s true. Now, you look at Lee Vayle and you say, “Brother Vayle the trouble with you is I don’t see anything in you.”
Now you see, you’re just as stupid as Hogan’s goat and I’m going to nail you. Because you’re not listening, you haven’t listened. You want my character do you? Brother Branham said, “It wasn’t character.”
So, who are you to smart off your big fat mouth? Bunch of hypocrites sitting here, eh? I’m going to be rough. I’m going to mow you right down tonight. Because you’ve got it coming, then you bathe down in the Holy Ghost.
You say, “Brother Vayle, show us some fruit.” Are you bigger than a prophet? Give me some vindication. Give me one ‘Thus saith the Lord’, and I’ll see you drop dead in the aisle.
You say, “Ananias hasn’t come.” You’re right, but God told me. It’s coming, I believe with all my heart. God speaks to me, don’t think He doesn’t, I wouldn’t lie to you.
You say, “Brother Vayle, show me some active power.” You missed it entirely, you saw your last sign, do you know that? Some area right down now.
All right, now you couldn’t tell this if you wanted to, because you’d have to think something for yourself. “Well, you’re nearer to God.” No way. No way. “Well, what about obedience?” No, that wouldn’t do it either, because I’m too fallible. “Then how are you going to judge?” How are you going to judge?
Now, I can stand here and tell you, and you don’t have to take my testimony witness. That’s fine, because you’re not supposed to, you’re to have it in yourselves. I got mine in myself. It never was that way before. I thought it was years and years ago, but it’s not like it is today. You are a part of that revelation.
Now listen, when you hold up to God any part of His Word, now listen, he said, “When you hold the Token with unwavering faith over that Word… hear what I said? he said, you’ve got that promise.”
Was it a true revelation? Tonight, do you have a true revelation on any one promise? Then he said, “You hold that Token with unwavering faith.”
In other words, you keep looking to this Word that you have a revelation on until it comes back to you, and that revelation has fulfilled in you. You hear what I’m talking about? Did you follow what I said now?
Now I said, “Any promise,” like the prophet said. Now, I told you that I’m looking a new concept of understanding faith and divine healing. And my concept is just what I told you.
If I believe that by His stripes I am healed, that that is the vindicated revelation of this hour, all I have to do is give it back to God, stand there and watch it, it’s going to come.
I’ve got something more priceless brother/sister by doing that than any healing. I could gladly if I felt I wanted to be sick, which I don’t want to be, and I’m not the best health either.
I had no problem tonight to say who worries about healing, who even cares. But then I would be saying He’s not the same yesterday, today and forever in a living manner.
So, I look at the Word and I say, “Do I believe that this Word says by His stripes I have been healed.” Do we understand by revelation that has been proven to be true that healing is in the atonement.
Now, Brother Branham put everything in the atonement or he walked by it. Now, I’m looking at you tonight and I’m saying these words carefully on purpose; that I believe tonight from where I stand, what I’m viewing that if I give back to God His Word that has been proven that He is here, and He’s the same yesterday, and today and forever.
And that I have rightly understood His Word that by His stripes I have been healed. And I give that back to Him and that is in that Word as I believe it, there is no way that I will not have that dynamized, or brought to life to me.
Now, someone might say, “Well, the point is Brother Vayle, there might be somebody sitting here in the congregation stopping it.”
There might be myself who is causing problems. I’m telling you something, that Word does not look at anybody else, nor look at you, It looks at Itself in God and works around It so that person will stop sinning, and you will straighten up. Because the Word of God doesn’t fail. See? Now, that’s what I’m trying to say tonight.
And I believe that this is the stand that I have taken, and the stand that I do take. And it’s not as definitive as I would like it, but I’m moving on it. And what it took me these years, especially the last two, to stand as strong as I could stand on what God Himself is doing.
I have the witness in myself that He has done it, is doing it and will continue to do it, simply because He is here to do it. And I understand that He is here to do it. And so therefore He is doing it. That’s the same, I believe with every promise in the entire Book.
All right, let’s rise.
And I said this, because I realize there’s some here that want prayer. So, I’m glad to pray for you tonight if you understand what I have told you.
That you are not coming with any particular feelings. But you are coming with one understanding, yes, I know that vindicated Word says, “By His stripes I have been healed.”
And I am willing to hold that, having received the Holy Spirit, to hold my Token unwaveringly over that Word, which means a revealed Word that God has proven to be so; and in the Holy Ghost I know and stand with It.
Let me tell you brother/sister, if He can take a complex of fifty-five years and remove my guilt and my fears, healing is nothing compared to that. I’ve already got the basis of my healing, because ninety percent of all diseases are better as psychosomatic.
All right, the Lord bless you. You want prayer, come on forward. If you don’t want, that’s great. But you understand what the prayer is all about is on this basis you’re going to hold that Token with your unwavering faith over the Word that has been revealed.
Not going by emotion, not going by gifts or one thing ever. If you’re going to come, come on fast, because I’m going to give you about one half minute. Because I don’t fool with you.
People start to straggle in later, won’t do you one bit of good, won’t even pray for you. That’s sounds pretty mean, but look it, I do this on purpose, I mean business.
[Brother Vayle prays for some people]
The Lord bless you.
Let’s bow our heads in prayer.
Heavenly Father, its taken a long time tonight Lord but its worth taken time for just to know we talked about Your Presence would be fine. But above all we know You are Present and that’s finer still.
So here we talk about you Lord and You are here and we know my God, that there is a book of remembrance being written up for the people to talk amongst themselves and talk about You, Your wonderful Name at the end time. So Lord, we are just righteous in the front seats of Glory, right at this hour.
So Lord we would believe that if any group of people is talking about that Name and calling upon that Name and fearing Your Name and knowing You Present Lord, this group of people would not be excelled.
So, Father we believe tonight, and we just stand on it now and the gates of hell will not prevail against us there is no way but we take our stand Lord in all things and we thank you, Lord Jesus.
Now Father God, we have been pretty severe in certain areas but Your own prophet said after there comes this time of severity in preaching the Word, there’s a bathing down in your Presence.
And we had both of them Lord, not that we try to be severe Lord and not to be even tried in Your Presence but Father it’s both in here tonight and so we know indubitably there’s a bathing down in Your Presence. And I’m grateful for that Lord because You made me that great and exceeding wonderful promise, and I’m holding on to it, holding on Lord.
Bless the people Lord, guide and protect them, keep them this evening hour. May we come together for a Thanksgiving service tomorrow which will redound the Glory of Almighty God, eco with resonance, feed our souls Lord Jesus Christ even as brother Branham was so happy, so many years ago now that he was so grateful he could preach a Thanksgiving message of ‘An Invisible Union’. That union tonight Lord, we know more about it then we ever knew before, and we grateful too Lord. We certainly happy.
Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible the only wise God be all power and honour and glory through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.