Shall we pray: Heavenly Father we feel like Abraham the morning that three men approached and he recognized You as one of them in the plains of Mamre and there he admitted that You had come there that day in order to partake with him, to be refreshed, to be served, Lord, and we pray that today Your Word, Father, may be offered back to You in such a way that You are certainly refreshed and You are served, Lord, and You are worshipped correctly that we understand truly what it is to worship at, to wash the feet of the Lord and God.
Lord we know that can only be done by those who are sanctified according to truth and with the truth, Lord. Help us, therefore, to serve You acceptably this day in the Word of God in Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen. You may be seated.
Now we’re going to begin a study in Satan’s Eden, and you know that from our constant back grounding the… all the messages from the prime principle that Brother Branham laid down that his message was to declare that He is here. And that He is here in the understanding and light of Hebrew 13:8 that He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
And Brother Branham brought us very strong basic doctrine which I feel that we know quite well and because we do understand where Brother Branham was coming from and what he was to accomplish as a prophet bringing us this Word; I want to actually take his reading of Scripture which is Genesis 3:1-7 and begin to comment on it and begin to look into it, not trying to preach his sermon from his text and context but just going into some of the material that is there because of our previous understanding of what Brother Branham taught concerning serpent seed and proper worship and all those things that we have gone into so deeply.
Now, on page 2 in Satan’s Eden he said,
(01) Now the serpent was most subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, [You] shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
(02) And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
(03) But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, [You] shall not eat of it, neither shall [you] touch it, lest you die.
(04) And the serpent said unto the woman, [You] shall not surely die:
(05) For God doth know that in the day [you] eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and [you] shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
(06) And when the woman saw…the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband… and he did eat.
(07) And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Now what I want to do is look at some of the words here and you’ll notice it says, the serpent—we’ll talk about him after a bit—but he was more subtil than any beast of the field. And you’ll notice it says there also, the word ‘garden’.
They’re in contradistinction to each other, so though the beast got into the garden he was not a product of the garden. He evidently got in there as the Bible says, “That Satan, you were in Eden and also, upon the mount of God.” [Isaiah 14] So here we see the word ‘field’.
Now let’s go back to Genesis, and just look at some of these words for their value if they have any. Genesis 1.
(11) …[the LORD] God said, Let the earth bring forth [the] grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
(12) And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed [is] in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Now see, they’re talking about here the beast of the field and we’re looking at the words in the Bible here, where there’s a tree in the garden, there’s tree in the field, and we’re looking at whatever we first, the field which is like earth and soil and things like that.
So also, Genesis 1…
(24) And [the LORD] God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, creeping things, beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
(25) And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and [the] cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw it was good.
So all right, out of the earth you got trees, and herbs and grass and everything green sprouting and growing, and out of the earth you’ve got these animals that came also, which means that as the seed and the tree and all of these took their bodies from the ground according to what was in them by creation so these animals also by what was in them according to their strain of life brought forth bodies which were patterned upon the spiritually genetic, not upon the physical genetic.
Now there’s got to be a spiritual genetic; there’s got to be a physical genetic. And if there was no such thing as something that God had made that these lives could take on forms thereby, …there would be no visible production out here. There would be no cosmos, no life as we know it. So, all right.
Now, the earth brings forth all of these trees and plants and herbs and grass and all these things, and also all the animals. Now then watch with it, in chapter 2.
(07) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Now you’ll notice in… we talked about animals and we talked, that is flora and fauna. We talked about flora and fauna and you will notice that there was an entering into reproduction; a reproductive stream, productivity. Now notice the same thing here.
(07) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; …
Now you notice we looked at that word ‘life’ before and we found out in the Hebrew and Greek there was just one word for life, and it embraces every single thing, even God. And the Bible says,
(01) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God,
(04) In him was life;
Now hold it; was God dead? Or did God have a compartment in which there wasn’t any life? No, the Bible says, “The living God.”
So what we looked at was the fact that within God was the ability to take and form a cosmos which God Himself used in order to reproduce Himself into human flesh. Do you see…remember, we talked about that, sure.
That was way back when we had meetings over here in Sydney; we had the Easter meetings that we worked into that series on Life. All right.
So with that we go to Genesis, the 3rd chapter…
(19) In the sweat of thy face…thou shalt eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it… thou wast taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust thou shalt return.
Now that sounds as though God could have done with Adam what He did with the animals which He didn’t do.
Now notice! He didn’t just say, “Now earth you bring forth,” and the earth suddenly sprung to life; that would… then make us to understand there’s such a thing as spontaneous generation.
There’s no such thing as spontaneous generation. Science tried to prove that, and they didn’t sterilize the product good enough so little bits of germ begin to form and they said, “Well, see there you are; evolution.”
Hogwash! Life comes from life. If there isn’t any life there’s not going to be anything there. And life needs a medium, so there can be a proper expression. And everything that’s in the life begins to express through the body.
That’s why you got the world in such a stinking horrible mess today because it’s almost all serpent seed; blind sensuality. All right.
Now, let’s go a little further here. Field, earth and ground, that’s right in the Bible here. Man came out of the ground. Flowers came out of the ground.
The animals came out of the ground, which simply signify God used something common in producing His cosmos and His kingdom and all these things out here. And that’s absolutely true.
There isn’t anything that doesn’t have its being as per reproduction and manifestation outside of what’s out here. You just try and find them. You can’t do it.
You say, “What about the things which God doesn’t allow?” That’s a different story. God doesn’t allow spirits to take on forms; He’ll let them come into people. But God’s got everything all figured out.
Now, in Genesis 1…
(01) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. [Very good.]
(10) And God called the dry land Earth; [there you are] and the gathering together of the waters he called Seas: and God saw it was good.
(11) And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, and herb [and trees, and everything like He said it to bring it forth.]
Okay. Now, the word ‘ground’ or ‘earth’ simply means ‘ground’ or ‘land’ or ‘world’ or it could be called a—as we said, a field there. Now, when you look at ground; you go to Genesis 2:
(05) And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
Now it tells you right there that was… that what came forth in an image or a manifestation was somewhere previously like Brother Branham said about those seeds, those briars and all, he said, “How they got there, we don’t know, doesn’t say but they were there.”
So here was evidently God creating; then bringing His creation together. That would fool people right there and make them think there’s an evolution when there’s not. The evolution is merely God’s order, and priorities; that’s all.
And there was no man, it says, to till the ground. Okay, the word ‘ground’ basically means ‘soil’ and it comes from the base word ‘adam’  which actually means ‘to show blood in the face’.
Now you’ll notice Adam was taken out of the ground, and all of these things came out of the ground but Adam, of course, is given a little different special treatment than these others are, and this word in the Hebrew means ‘to blush’.
Now, many people have been very, very unkind to the darker races, especially the black, because they say, “See, the black man can’t blush,” so therefore, they want to pin him down as though he were the serpent and the serpent seed and they also want to make it from the Book of Jonah, that when Jonah preached repentance, the people put sackcloth upon the beasts which they said were black people which were slaves.
I want to ask you a question. Can you show me one white man that blushes today? How come? Then I guess maybe the whites don’t have any souls either, and they’re serpent seed. Don’t just try to throw off on color. That’s the stupidest thing in all the world.
I admit race isn’t as rampant, and I admit on both hands that the white and the black and the yellow and the red, and the purple and the green, how many there are out there, they ask for it. And they ask for it on the grounds of fear because anything different causes fear.
Like one time I was in Florida, and there was some people there, Pentecostals, and they were women. Three …?…, there was one man, he was the husband of one of the wives, and I got to talking, you know, not Jesus Only but one God.
And you should have heard those hens cackle, [Brother Vayle squawks like a chicken.] they were squawking because they were so afraid of hearing something. You see?
You’re always afraid of what you hear if it doesn’t agree with what you’ve been taught or what you see; brings a great fear in it. You should have heard those old hens run to the old rooster there and squawk to him.
Well, we got to showing them that maybe they didn’t have so much to squawk about, that Trinitarianism was not of God; it was a Babylonian concept and a doctrine which was not in the Bible. You couldn’t sell God in three parts to any Jew. You can’t sell Him in two parts either. See, you can’t do that. Okay now.
This fellow here was taken from the soil, and ruddy, red; you can say, “Well, maybe, made out of red clay.” I don’t care what you say but you wouldn’t be necessarily right in saying it. But here it is anyway. This man was brought out of the soil.
Now, what I see here more perfectly than just trying to enter into some thoughts that people have on serpent seed and this and that which Brother Branham did not have—See, because I read various books—is that man is taken from the soil, from the ground and he is associated with it, so that man is normally and naturally agrarian. Right.
And now you go back in the Bible and Brother Branham brought it to your attention; the seed of Cain which was serpent seed, positively, did not equate to the agrarian, to the shepherd, to the soil.
He began moving into implementation which led to the mechanical and the industrial. And they became strong artificers, inventors, and got into realms that God was not literally leading them, although God had provided the wherewithal, even the brains whereby they could do it.
I’m not saying that God isn’t in a lot of things that are made because the spirit of God came upon men like Bezaleel [Exodus 31] and they were artificers of gold and brass, and silver, and they made wonderful accoutrements for the… tabernacle in the wilderness and then later for the temple.
So we’re not… a matter of condemning; it’s a matter of showing you what I want to show you is that man is of the soil and related to the soil, and he should be under his own fig tree, and under his own vine, and in his own home, and he should be pastoral because that’s his basic nature which leads us to understand the New Jerusalem.
It’s a new earth, and it’s a city that’s in vistas, and evidently in tiers, t-i-e-r-s, and it’s a city that is very accommodating, and it is more like what you might say would be accommodating to nature, in a physical form, of raw nature than it would be to something which is more highly technical and mechanical.
Now, let me show you perfectly what I mean so there won’t be any misunderstanding, any… thinking I’m saying I’m taking away from it being a city. We’re going to go to 1 Corinthians, chapter 15, and in there you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Now, in verse 19, let’s read 18 with it on the Resurrection.
(18) Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
(19) If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
Now listen! That is, unless you place it correctly, a very stupid statement.
Look at 2 Corinthians 5:
(01) For [if] we know that our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
(02) For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
(03) …If so be that being clothed we [should] not be found naked.
(04) For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
Now, that’s the body that you go to when you die. Now, Paul, the Apostle said, “I want to get out of here.” Now he said, “I don’t know what’s the better; for your sake, it’s better I stay, but… I’d like to get out of here.”
Now he said here, “I don’t want to get out of here and be a disembodied spirit; I want to get into the building eternal which is from heaven,” and he speaks in 1 Corinthians of a spirit-body.
So, notice what I’m telling you then; “If in this life only we have hope in Christ,” and don’t come back in an actual physical body which came out of the ground, and now is completely immortalized because that’s what happens, he said, “Then we are miserable.”
So I’m trying to show you and I hope you got it by now that when man came out of the ground and was placed in the Garden of Eden, not for one minute was there any change in his nature or the plan of God that would desire that person to be in any other than a body.
Do you follow what I’m saying? Now if you don’t understand this, I’m sorry because to me it’s one of the major parts of the whole gospel is the Resurrection. It’s coming back in flesh and you simply cannot deny it and everything points to it.
Now, so therefore, from this fact we are looking to the new heavens and the new earth. Now, the word ‘field’; what does the word ‘field’ come from? It comes from ‘sadeh’  which means ‘to spread out flat’ like a field.
Now, you don’t find a farmer going out there and pointing to a hill that’s a field. Now he may have to do it because that’s all the poor old boy’s got, it’s a bunch of lemon land. It isn’t worth much. But you know when you talk about a field; you talk about a flat piece of land, river bottoms, rolling prairies.
See, you know, you don’t talk about up and down, where your soil is high the erosion takes place. See? You don’t… do that. You talk about more or less the flat laid out and that’s what a field is.
And remember, that flat laid out field also types the whole earth where Jesus in his parable said, “The man in white that went forth sowing the good seed was the Son of God, the Son of man: and the one that went forth in the black was the son of the evil one,” showing that out here there’s going to be a whole vast array of people a few of which are real children of God, and the majority certainly are not.
Now, of course, also, this word ‘field’ is soil. See?
Now, the next thing we look at is the word ‘garden’. And in Genesis 2:8 we learn about the Garden of Eden; that comes from the word ‘gan’ g-a-n . Now the word ‘garden’ means ‘a fenced in place’. A fenced in place; it’s hedged about.
So you’ll notice that Eden was a place that was hedged. Now God must have known what He was doing because He took man that was made from the outside because the Bible said, “You were taken out of the ground; you’re going to go out there and till it, you’re going to get hot and tired doing it; you’re going to fight and buck nature, and then you’re going to go back to that ground.”
Now see, he never came out of Eden. Now I’m not saying that Eden wasn’t the same special earth, it wasn’t the same texture; I don’t know. But I’m looking at something here in typology at least that makes me to realize that this was a very special place that this person that came from the ground, his body, he could be in there and he could be eating and drinking and he could be living a very, very fine life.
So to me, I look at this particular hedged in place and I look at it as the place of the revealed Word of God where God had revealed Himself, revealed His Word to Adam and Eve, and of course, we know that they turned It down because she got from behind the Word. She left her place of defense which is too bad that she did.
Now, looking then at the Garden of Eden in the very beginning, all this territory out here, all of this world which will be recreated, the Garden of Eden hedged about by God, only those allowed in were allowed in.
It makes you to want to see that this is the plan that God had in mind in Revelation chapter 21 and 22 which we won’t read, except we read it says in chapter 21,
(01) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
(02) And I saw the holy city, coming down…
And then over here it tells you in chapter 22 what the holy city is like and then it tells you also in chapter 21 which we could read up here, and it says here:
(25) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: [and] …there shall be no night there.
(26) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
So here what we’re seeing here is the very beginning as God Almighty took from the earth, put His man in this secluded and hedged in, specific place where God was associating with him and all the rest was outside there; the same thing with the New Jerusalem.
There’s going to be a specific place, the mountain with the Lamb on the throne, the Pillar of Fire above the throne, the Bride within, and all the nations out there, all the others can bring their glory into it but they cannot be a part of it and remain there and it is a holy and wonderful city.
And you’ll notice at the same time the agrarian qualities are outlined because it says the lamb will lie down with the lion, and nothing will hurt. So you’re talking then from the very beginning, going from the beginning to the very end where we see Alpha and there we see Omega; now, so much for that particular part of it.
What we want to look at now is the fact that the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field. Okay, there’s beasts of the field out there. Now it doesn’t say that there were beasts of the Garden of Eden because there weren’t.
Not nothing, nothing was actually manufactured in there or made; it was all in the outside. Now this Bible said, “God planted a garden.” So what God did in this sanctified particular place that He had hedged in, He put in there all those things that He wanted and which were perfectly right for His Bride, His Son and His daughter which would constitute a Bride for the Lord Jesus Christ.
Now that brings us to understand very, very thoroughly that God has provided and prepared a place for them that love Him and it is unique and it is absolutely different. And it is not something of the general run of things, and the general things that you and I could have of ourselves. And no matter what we see, and no matter what we do, it would never take the place of this particular place that God designated, hedged in.
That’s the devil came to God, and he said, “Look at Job. Man, You’ve got him hedged in.”
And God said, “That’s right. He’s hedged himself in by the Word. Look at that man. He’s the Word man.”
And Satan said, “Hey, I can bump the Word pretty hard, you just give me a chance at his skin.”
And God says, “I’ll prove you cannot bump him too hard.” See?
And that man stood with the Word, right down all the way. Yet even with his standing with the Word, and hedged in by God, he still was fallible and God had to come forth in grace. Absolutely!
So here we’ve got another picture, all of this great preparation of God is pictured here in the first three chapters of the Book of Genesis; it is a picture of divine grace.
It’s a picture shows the fallibility of man, and no matter to what degree he can come, no matter how high he can fly, how deep he can go, how pervasive the Word of God is within him, and what a fine person he is, there was only one person, that was Jesus Christ, the Son of God that ever lived It.
Everybody else, nobody can live It but it’s incumbent to believe It. And that’s where Eve made her mistake. She would not believe what God had done for her. No sir, she blew it. So did old Cain… I mean, rather, Adam.
Now, the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field, more subtle even than Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve were not subtle; they were gullible. You know why? Because love believeth all things; now, it’s not a fool but you’ve got to watch yourself.
They were there innocent; they were not righteous. They were innocent, only Christ was righteous, He was not innocent, He was righteous. Big difference. Say… in other words, you’re innocent until you do something. Jesus never had to do a thing.
Never off color, never one beat out, He was perfectly righteous. He was the righteousness of God and by His gift of life to us we have become the same righteousness which is simply marvelous and testifies to grace. Okay.
We’re looking at this… serpent here. Now, the word ‘serpent’ comes from the word ‘na^chash’  which is a snake, and they get it from the word ‘hiss’, to hiss, to make the sound of hissing which, of course, then the word ‘snake’ comes from a verb which is also not ‘na^chash’ but ‘nachash’ .
It means to hiss, but listen also, ‘to whisper’ ‘to prognosticate’ ‘to enchant’ thus the word ‘enchantment’ comes from the word ‘na^chash’. Now enchant means ‘to bewitch’ ‘to cast a spell’ ‘to use a magic charm’ ‘the state of being under a spell or charm’.
Now, a charm originally was a chanted phrase assumed to have power. Now how many know about the mantra? Right. Chant, chant, chant; it’s not of God. Positive thinking is not of God.
There’s only one way you can adjust your mind and that is to the Word of God. You see where it all came from? Right from the hiss, right from the whispering, right from the muttering, right from the peeping, right from the enemy.
Now, a charm is an object it’s now used as a noun, assumed to have power. Now, do crystals have power? Yes, crystals have power. Do magnets have power? Yes, magnets have power. Do pyramids have power? Yes, pyramids have power. Is polarity a genuine force? Yes, it is but be careful. Do you notice cults always go for these things.
Now I’m not against using magnets on your body if you know what you’re doing. And I’m not against crystals. But if you want to do what you want to do get some of the magazines that I get for the fun of it, like called East West.
It’s kind of an expensive magazine but you’ll see all the cults and all the dogs there, all the heathen religions, and they’re all operating in these lines. And I want to tell you now, it’s very, very careless on our part, very foolish to listen to voices even that come from within us unless we check them a hundred percent by the Scripture.
Now let’s get some Scripture on this enchantment here. Let’s begin to see something that is quite interesting. Let’s go first of all which is a real surprise, as it clarifies a statement that Brother Branham made about spiritism.
I’ve known that time… I’ve known that for a long, long time, and you know what? Until I read this, and realized what chapter it was in, it didn’t really dawn on me. Deuteronomy, chapter 18…
(09) When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
(10) There shall not… [Now watch what the abominations are.] There shall not be found [any] among you that maketh his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or [observeth] times, or [is] an enchanter, or a witch,
(11) Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer [using dead bones and things. See?].
(12) For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: [So are women that wear men’s clothes.]
Then where did men’s clothes comes from on women? Then Brother Branham said, “The whole church is in witchcraft; Methodist, Baptist, witchcraft.” And you don’t believe it? You don’t believe your Bible.
See what it is? It’s so simple unless somebody shows it to you; you can’t see the forest for the trees, or vice versa. Abomination!
(12) …the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. [Well, do you think He isn’t going to cook the earth before we come back?]
(14) For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee to do [so].
Now where did these guys get their information at what they were doing? Well, let’s go back to the tower of Babel. They said, “Let us build a tower unto the heavens.” [Genesis 11:4] Now come on, these guys knew the flood.
Do you think that they actually were going to build a tower so high that they could get it right up to heaven? Uh, uh.
The obelisk and what they built to my understanding is still extant or was extant and it covered eleven acres and it was an obelisk that pointed up to the heavens and at the bottom was the circle with the twelve signs of the zodiac which is the Bible written in stars. And so they began to form a world religion which would get the people together to worship God, and the devil was in full control of it. Right.
Have you ever read any of these books like from Bulanger and Dr. Sise on the stars? They might even be out in the library out there; I don’t know. Maybe I brought them down, maybe I didn’t.
But it would do you good to read some of those things, and you will find out where mythology is based in original truth. And all you got to do is read it and you can find just where you are today, and you can see as Brother Branham said, “The Bible in the stars, the zodiac.” And He had one in stone which was the Great Pyramid, but the best of all is this.
Now remember, you can absolutely, take this Word perverted and the devil can use you any old which way he wants to. Now, let’s read verse 15.
(15) The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, [What for? When you blast these guys out; there’ll be prophets to take care of you. See? Okay.] from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye [will] hearken;
(16) According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
(17) And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
(18) I will raise them up a Prophet…
Now everybody wants to go straight to Jesus Christ. And that’s very good, I’m not against it. But you show me a prophet that doesn’t fill that bill. As Brother Branham said, “Every prophet was a part of the Word for their day, but Jesus was the whole Word.” That’s Bible.
Oh, there’s no problem with that one; that’s just putting it in the right English, in the right word, but the world isn’t going to understand that one.
(18) I will raise… up a Prophet from [amongst] their brethren, like unto thee, and [I] will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
(19) And it [will] come to pass, whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require of him.
Now watch! And he’s talking about the diviners and he’s talking about the true prophet, and he’s steering the people, and all of this started in the Garden of Eden with the hissing.
“The speaking, the enchantment, the beguiling, the serpent enchanted me. He beguiled me. He morally, physically, seduced me.”
Do you think for one minute these religions don’t go for seduction? Come on. That’s the stupidest thing if you don’t believe that; you’re not even dry behind the ears. God have pity on your infantile mentality. They were for one thing; sex.
Why do you think they had a convent and a nunnery or whatever you call it next to the abbeys where the men were in Rome? Sex!
Whole stinking mess! You don’t believe that? Come on. Why do you think God sends and destroys the Canaanites? Because they’re homos. Let’s understand Scripture.
(20) But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded to speak, or [they] that shall speak in the name of other gods, [There’s your necromancers; there’s your diviners, there’s your enchanters. There’s your spiritist.] that prophet shall die.
You know that’s ‘kill him’; kill him before he kills you. This is capital punishment. Put the unclean thing out. “Our church doesn’t want that.”
I felt sorry for poor old Father Greis (?) down there in Dayton. He was right on that business. But then they had a fellow showed a cartoon and this fellow could have been an atheist or maybe an agnostic, or something. He was just funny.
But here he shows a picture of this guy in his shorts and his sweatshirt, and here’s these other guys standing behind with their sensors and their goofy hats and crazy everything, and he said, “Hey,” he said, “put that nerd out… with those crazy clothes.”
And the priests have crazier clothes than the guy that was taking his clothes off, but I’ll say this; the priests are more right than the guy taking his clothes off. That guy is an abomination, and so is the bishop that pulled that trick on that poor little priest. The priest is right.
I’m going to tell you what. The guy has more on the ball than most of the Protestants around here. I feel sorry for him but my sorrow doesn’t do any good. I’m just sorry; poor old guy didn’t have a chance.
Now it says,
(21) And if thou say in thine heart, How we know the word the LORD hath not spoken?
(22) When a prophet [speaks] in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet [spoke] presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid…
Now it says right here this is a mark of a genuine prophet. He comes in the name of the Lord, and he prophesies, the things come to pass; then from that moment on, you listen. That’s his vindication. And they, everybody, turns it down. They don’t even want it.
And God says that’s the only protection you’ve got when it comes to differentiating between what is of God and what is not of God.
They say, “Well, why in the world haven’t we had it all these years?”
You didn’t need it all these years. The Bible laid it out, we had reformers but at the end time it would take a prophet. Why? Because it took a prophet in the beginning! Okay.
Now let’s go to Numbers 23:
(23) Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob…Israel, What hath God wrought!
Now it tells you right there nobody needs to be afraid of these soothsayers that Brother Branham said were the devil’s prophets. These people are the opposite to prophets.
And notice when the church didn’t have a prophet raised up and only had reformers, like even started before Luther, you know, Saint Francis of Assisi, and some of those fine men in the Catholic Church.
Actually Martin and Colombo was in the Catholic Church, great men of God. You can’t fault the individual. They increasingly turned toward heathenism which comes forth from the enemy. Okay.
(01) And when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he went not, as at other times, to seek for enchantments,
What did God do? God cut right in and stopped it all. Now this is on the Exodus trail into the Canaan’s land, typing the Millennium. No enchantments, and remember, the two spirits are so close at the end time and the false anointed—we’ll talk about them coming right out of here for this hour.
Remember, God let nothing hinder the Exodus of His people out of Egypt and out of the mixed multitude. I don’t care if this church was five hundred full; we can’t hold that many but if we had five hundred or five thousand and four thousand nine hundred and ninety-five were make-believers, the other five would get out because there is no enchantment, and remember, the end time Book of Revelation talks about the sorcerers.
So where are they getting their information and their revelations? I’m going to tell you something; if you’re a true seed ain’t nobody going to stop you. I’m going to tell you, I’m not letting nothing stop me.
(02) And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel abiding in tents according to their tribes; [church order]
The Pillar of Fire leading a Word-oriented Word-believing people, not that the Word of God was fulfilled in them but they were the ones in whom the Word would be fulfilled and they were on their way to get it.
Yes, and Brother Branham said, “Old Balaam looked down there and he said, ‘I went to the…front door, and God said, ‘Well, you can’t curse them;’ I’ll go around the back door, and I’ll see what they are in the backyard. I’ll see all their filth. I’ll see all their junk. I’ll see all their crime. I’ll see all this. And God wouldn’t let him see one thing or say one thing. And old Balaam said, ‘How in the world am I going to curse what God’s blessed’.”
Now I’m telling you, this you…we understand this message, may be filled with flotsam and jetsam, it may be have those in them that are causing problems right up to our eyeballs and over our heads but I want to tell you something. That’s not going to stop God moving His own people out. See?
(02) …the spirit of God came upon him.
(03) And he took up his parable, and [he] said [his words], [and something begin to happen.]
He took up his mantra. He took up his positive thinking. All of these things the world is full of; heathenism, trying to adapt it to Christianity, trying to adapt it to this and that and the other thing, positive teaching. It won’t work. Only the Word of God has life in it and that only comes to life when the man is of God.
I’m going to tell you what, do you think for one minute that the soil out there came to life and formed a lot of Adam’s? Hogwash! Only the soil that God had indicated was used on Adam, and that soil came to life. There’s enough soil out there to put trillions of people on the earth; ain’t going to be. Got news for you; it already had them. Balaam’s eyes were opened and he saw this vision.
(05) How goodly are thy tents, [and so on and so forth]
Now let’s go back a little further and let’s see some real hairy things here. Exodus 7…
(10) And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.
(11) [And] Pharaoh also called the wise men and sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
(12) [And] they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods.
(13) And Pharaoh’s heart [was hardened]…
He said, “Well, bless God, I don’t understand this but,” he said, “there’s trickery and rookery here,” he said, “I don’t care,” he said, “now that bird threw down that rod; it became one snake.
And I had my men come here and they threw down their rods”—that was plural—now it sounds like from the Scripture there could only be two but as I read here it could be a whole lot more than two.
“Whoever threw their rods down and made snakes,” the Bible says, positively, “that Aaron’s rod gobbled up those snakes.” And Pharaoh stood back and scratched his head, he said, “Well, I admit, …there’s something going on here but I got something going on here, too. Who needs these birds?”
That’s right. Let’s go a little further. Let’s go to the same chapter, 20 to 22…
(22) And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments: and Pharaoh’s heart was hardened, [and] neither did he hearken unto them;
Now that’s turning the water into blood and then, of course, then what else was there? I guess there was the turning of frogs, and Pharaoh’s men threw down their rods, and did so and so and that worked.
Now let’s go to 2 Kings, what I’m trying to show you is, there’s a mighty power out there and since Satan cannot create, you are noticing that God allows in His economy these things to take place to see if people will leave the Word or stick with the Word because there is no power that is not of God.
There is nothing that’s not of God. It depends on who is using it and under what conditions. Okay.
I said we’d go to 2 Kings 17: I said… all right.
(16) …they left all the commandments of [God] the Lord their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven,
There you are; the original Babylonian concept. The Word of God completely perverted into mythology. Now Satan comes along and using the power of God, God allowing it, and these people can do certain things, just like the fellow said, I think Brother Branham might have said it, I’m not quite positive of this one.
Old Elijah up there in the mountain and said, “Okay now, let the God who answers by fire be God.”
And I think Brother Branham said in one place that they knew they could bring down fire. I know other theologians say that the fellow said…those of Baal said, “Hey, nobody can bring down fire so it’s a fair bet. We can’t bring it down. He can’t bring it down.”
The Bible doesn’t say that. The Bible seems to concur or do more closely follow, and I think Brother Branham did say it, that these could bring down fire but they were stopped. They couldn’t bring down fire. How could they do it?
And the Bible said the same thing is going to happen at the end time. They’re going to bring down fire. You say, “Is that the atomic bomb?” The Bible doesn’t say so. Brother Branham didn’t say so to my knowledge either. So there’s ability that can be used by these peculiar people, Satan’s men. And so he says here…
(17) And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.
In other words, these people did not ask power from God to live decent Christian lives, now they’re Christians because they believe in the Messiah. And that word ‘Messiah’ is Christian in the Greek. They never asked for it; they asked for power to live ungodly.
Now, what about the end time? Hope we get to the false anointed.
Let’s go to Isaiah, chapter 47:
(05) Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of [the] kingdoms.
(06) I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them [not to] thine [hands]: thou [did] shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.
(07) And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.
Now these are the oppressors of Israel. These are those in their sorceries and abominations, in witchcraft, have come against the children of God.
(08) Therefore hear now, thou [shalt] thou that are given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; [and] I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children.
(09) But these two things shall come [upon] thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: [and] they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the abundance of thine enchantments.
(10) For thou…trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it have perverted thee; [See, they’re smart people, educated.] and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
If that’s not the Roman Catholic church, I’ll eat it. They recognize nobody. Thank God, if I was recognized by them I’d just ask God to pull the board right now and plunge me into hell in case I got more evil and needed more punishment before I got annihilated.
(11) Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.
(12) Stand now with thine enchantments, with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast labored from thy youth; if…thou [be] able to profit, if [you can] prevail.
(13) Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from [those] things that come upon thee.
(14) Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; [That’s Malachi 4] they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it. [No more comforts.]
(15) Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast labored, even thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; [and] none shall save thee. [and so on down the line]
Now listen! Let’s go to Revelation, chapter 18 to see the same thing.
(01) And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having [a] great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
(02) And he cried mightily with a [loud] strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, [the] cage of every unclean and hateful bird. [That’s spiritism. That’s Satanism.]
(03) For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, [You tell me she’s not in every nation?] the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her…
Why is Bush going to see her? Why is Gorbachev going to see her? What in the name of common sense are people going to a fat dodo with a stupid looking dress who can’t do anything?
He’s all bluff. Tell him to do one thing to prove he’s got anything. Hasn’t got anything but a bluff; then who controls him? Satan does. We may get hung up for this.
They tell me they’re picking up my tapes in New Zealand now; they’re looking… holding them back. I don’t know. Seeing what’s in them. Let them hear what they want to hear, or don’t hear. I don’t care about New Zealand or anybody else.
If I’m preaching the truth God will give me grace somehow to stand and burn if we have to burn. Either we got something or we ain’t got something. Either that’s a lie or it’s the truth; that’s all there is to it. Can’t go… you can’t have a black white horse, a drunk sober person.
(04) And I heard another voice… saying [from heaven], Come out of her, my people, that [you won’t] be partakers of her sins, [Now watch!]
(06) Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled [double] fill…double.
(07) How much she glorified herself, and lived deliciously, [and said] in her heart, I shall see no sorrow [I sit as a queen; I’m no widow]. [But her plagues are going to come.]
What brought it on back there brings it on now. You know what? People don’t believe there’s nothing new under the sun. They don’t believe that God doesn’t change. They don’t believe that conditions don’t change. They don’t believe anything. I don’t know why they bother themselves.
No wonder the churches are so full of sex, and sin and crap because they know they don’t have anything but a bluff. Then I’d use the church for a whorehouse, too. I’ll be honest with you.
Eat, drink and be merry. Women want to be made fools of anyway; they make themselves fools. If the men don’t, the women do. They want everything on…they want everything.
Poor old Mother Teresa, now there’s a Catholic, lady again. Swaggart said, “Well, she hasn’t got anything.” Well, she had a whole lot more than Swaggart had, I can tell you that. She could make it; he’ll never.
Talk about abortions she said, “When women kill their own children; there’s nothing left in the West. It’s destroyed itself.” The women say, “We want an abortion,” that means you men if you want to go loose and play loose, you don’t have to use anything, just get her pregnant, say, “Get an abortion, you stupid ass.”
What is the matter with people? They’re insane. They’ll call us insane. We’re not; we’ve got the mind of God and we’re right. It’s just too bad we haven’t got enough of It. Hope it burns in us until something happens.
Let’s go to the 18th chapter.
(20) Rejoice over her, thou [heavens], and…holy apostles and prophets; [and the woman is a picture of the church, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. Not fussing at women; she’s a picture of the church: started right in the Garden of Eden. God have mercy.]
(21) And a mighty angel took up a stone like a millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and no more [be found] at all.
(22) And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more [in here] at all; no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be shall be found [in her]; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; [In other words, all of her inventions go down the drain.]
(23) And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more [no more mixture, no more multitude] for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries all nations [were] deceived.
Yeah. There it is right there, every single thing, sorceries; the affiliation with the devil. Now what does the Bible say of Rome? “You,” he said, “took Jezebel as your prophetess.”
In other words, the church becomes her own god. The church formulates her doctrine and stands with it. And the Catholic Church has said, “We wrote the Bible.” They are liars; they never wrote the Bible.
The Protestants are no different. They’re looking for every way to get their enchantments going, too, and the Pentecostals talk in tongues and exercise genuine gifts, not knowing that all power is of God, but you can talk in genuine tongues and have genuine gifts and be nothing but a Judas to betray the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a temple of the devil.
I could be wrong but I believe the pope that comes out of America will be one of the finest men ever trod shoe leather.
He’ll be a great tremendous individual, gifts of the Spirit, and everything abounding in him, but no more Word than a dead hog, because he’ll only have one thing. He will have the word of the church.
And I tell you the pope you got… they got right now; he’s tough. Believe me, he’s tough.
Now what we are… How many minutes I got? Well, good. Now what we are looking at here in all this Scripture is we are seeing what started in Eden through a created flesh animal without a soul that Satan used to get a seed and a race.
The serpent is the original false prophet. He had no word of his own so he used God’s Word and changed It. Do you understand what I am saying? It’s exactly true. He had nothing to work with, so he took what God’s was and perverted it.
Now here is a very challenging thought. Satan knew full well that the Word of God and the kingdom of God and the fulfillment of God and even God Himself, were all one.
Did you hear what I said? Satan knew full well that the Word of God and the kingdom of God and the fulfillment of God, even God essentially Himself was one, one Word, one God, one kingdom, one everything. You can’t change it.
There was only one way he could attack God, and attempt to wrest the kingdom from God, and that was by using God’s own Word against Him. There wasn’t any other way Satan could do it but to use the Word of God against God.
Now, we saw that over here in Genesis, the 3rd chapter. We’d better go back because we got to read it for you.
(13) And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this thou hast done? …the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
This is based on Genesis 3:1-5 where he talks to her and perverts the Word of God and gives her an understanding which appealed to her senses, and appealed to her reasoning, rather than to let the Word of God just set.
In other words, once the Word is given, you don’t dare change It.
Now let’s compare this with 2 Corinthians, the 11th chapter, which starts our great downfall into complete chaos at the end time.
(13) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
He came to Eve as an angel of light. Remember, he did not come to Adam. He came to the church, that which came out of Adam. He couldn’t go to Adam. Going to Adam wouldn’t have done it. He was going to Eve; going to the church.
In other words, this would be folly to go to a prophet of God. People think a true prophet of God can be fooled. Let me tell you something; Brother Branham correctly said, “Everything can be judged but the prophet.”
You try to judge a prophet, and he’s vindicated? That’s what Pentecost did when they judged the prophet; they judged God the prophet, because he got everything from the Pillar of Fire. Well, let’s put the thing straight. We got to know where we stand in this last hour, and why we’re standing. Okay.
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
What will their end be? Burning! Because they showed themselves off as those who minister righteousness; and you cannot minister righteousness unless by the unadulterated Word.
Now, they accomplished, therefore, what we are going to read now in 2 Corinthians 11.
(02) For I am jealous over you with [a] godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. [An unmolested, untouched by a man’s church.]
(03) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. [Mind, first; then works.]
(04) For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, receive another spirit, which ye have not received, another gospel, which [we] have not [preached], ye might well bear with him.
Now he’s telling you right there what’s going to happen. These false prophets, these false apostles, these false teachers, these false people, have never had the Word in them. They’re typical emissaries of Satan and they’ll come purporting that they really believe the message.
I got a book in my home right now written by somebody in 1971. He claims he believes this message. I hope he’s changed his mind since he wrote the book because Who is [this] Melchisedec? blows the first page and every other page plumb out of the water.
And I know what I’m preaching when I preached Melchisedec; you know that. We’re not going to fool with the Word of God or William Branham better come back and say, “Hey, I blew it; I didn’t tell that.” I got it on tape.
He said, “We came just the same as Jesus came.” He said, “We by-passed our theophonic forms which He didn’t.” So I can’t buy what these preachers preach. Maybe I can’t read and they can. I kind of doubt that.
So what we are Saying is this; regardless of whatever, all Brother Branham brings to our attention, Satan has only one way to attempt to perpetuate and dominate in a kingdom that is by attacking the Word.
Satan’s Eden is built by a perverted Word, even as Adam and Eve lost the Eden of God by disbelieving and turning to reason. Now going back to Genesis 3.
(06) And when the woman saw… the tree was good for food, and pleasant to the eyes, a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband and he did eat.
(07) And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and [they] made themselves aprons. [See?]
Now what do you find here? We understand this is the betrayal of the God race, an admixture of animal and human and the human kingdom by sex. Only the flesh could do this. There was no way that you could get the souls or the spirits intermingled.
So it was the flesh because the Seed of God cannot be mingled with anything. Neither can the seed of animals, as there has to be a conveyance; a body form for that life. It so happen that two kinds of life were able to come together and use that particular soil which was there.
(01) Now the serpent then was more subtil than any beast of the field of which God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, [You] shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
And, of course, that’s exactly true. God said, “You cannot do it.”
We read now… let’s go over here then to Genesis, the 3rd chapter.
(17) And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
Now listen! Adam listened to his wife. The Bible says so. The wife listened to Satan, and she passed it on to him and he took it. He believed it. So here’s where his troubles came in. Now here’s a picture of the man listening to the woman which is the church. Now what happens?
(18) Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
(19) In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat [thy] bread, [thou shalt eat bread] till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. [And then it says right here,]
(23) Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
So he was taken out of the ground which was not Edenmic. Now in Eden he had the privilege of the soil that he came from going to the Tree of Life and being changed eternally.
So I’m trying to tell you something. You and I are not born with the original what God wanted. We are not born with that which what God contemplated as the end for His fulfillment and ours.
We were born this other way but there is a way to get the other, to get into Eden and that’s to come to the Tree of Life. And I’m going to tell you when you come to the Tree of Life you cannot come unless you repudiate the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Without its repudiation there is no way shape and form you will make it, neither is there any ability in anybody to be in the first Resurrection with one perverted Word because it’s Word that we are to begin with. Life has a conduit, it is a Word.
God said, “Let the earth bring forth,” what He’d already said speaking into existence those spirit animals and beings. Then He said, “Let…;” and the same thing with you and me, absolutely.
We were that original seed clothed by a Word in a book and brought down in a manifested form here and unless we were part there having representation we never make it anyway. I’m predestinatious to the very hilt.
Oh yeah, we’ll be called the bluff on that one, don’t worry. Nobody’s going to like that. You know why? Because this is Laodicea, man’s choice: and it’s no longer the man’s choice; it’s the woman’s choice.
And the man sits back and watches her make her choices and she skunks herself everything, every single time, and she falls more and more into the hands of the one she wants to get away from, and that’s the church trying to get away from the devil and falling more and more into his hands.
Can’t you see the type? I’m not against you sisters. If I asked any sister to do something special for me, you’d do it because you know I love you and want to help you but the type is there.
But what has man done? He’s left his God image and taken the place of Satan. What a perversion is in the world today. Yes, that’s true.
(02) …the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: [See?]
(03) But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, [You] shall not of it, neither shall [you] touch it, lest [you] die.
Now I’m going to have to quit right there, at this particular point because I won’t have time to finish it and make a little recap here and get here and I want to bring out a lot of Scripture on the knowledge of good and evil.
Then we’ll get to Brother Branham’s sermon. And when we do, then there’s lots of things we won’t have to cover. We’re back-grounding to get you to see.
I’m not trying to take his message and make it my message to change anything else; I’m just using all these Scripture here that came from him, thoughts that came from him, to see where we can go with them right into Scripture, how they knit and mesh, and how they come out.
Okay, I trust Wednesday night we’ll be able to continue, right along here. Let’s rise and be dismissed.
Most gracious heavenly Father, God of the universe, God of all creation, God even of the devil, because You are God over him, You sit and reign in the heavens Lord, and the devil comes down, fights You with Your very Word.
And we’re, Father, hoping by grace, thoughts of grace, looking to stand with Jesus who just came right against him in His hour of temptation with that Word, knowing that You would deliver according to the Word that was spoken.
God in heaven, give us the Word to speak in this hour as never before that we may stand as we’ve never stood before, and no matter what happens, and how Satan and all these things come against us, in whatever forms they take, it will not matter one thing to us because we have put on the full whole armor of God, the living Word, which even comes against death, defeats it and brings forth immortality.
No wonder the prophet said we could take this message for our healing. Help us to do it, Lord. Help that sweet beautiful Spirit that came in the church with Brother Branham, to be so amongst us that the gifts of the spirit being put on the shelf, which we believe they are, so to speak, sweet Spirit heals every single one.
And we know Lord, that many a person in the meeting would say, “I never saw any sweet Spirit, all that man did was condemn.” Lord, all I saw was the sweet Spirit, saw the sweetness of Jesus Christ coming forth in that Word, saying to us, “Little Bride, you didn’t even do it.”
Giving us the words of eternal life, giving us that which is full of the life and power of Almighty God to bring forth a Resurrection and a regeneration here upon the earth in a rapture and a Wedding Supper, coming back for a takeover, a mop up.
How marvelous! If those aren’t the sweet words of life then I don’t know what it’s all about.
So heavenly Father, I pray the people begin to understand these are the sweet words of life, this is the honey in the rock; this is that which poured out.
Lord, not only at Your death and crucifixion, but now again as men have crucified to themselves the Son of God afresh, that life pouring out in this sweet wonderful Word, the sweet Presence of our Christ, that stands here in that day of descent with the mighty angels bringing wrath and judgment on those that obeyed not the gospel but bringing release and rest, relaxation to those who have come and obeyed the gospel of this hour which was preached by Paul. Lord, we see it all come together.
And Father, by thoughts of grace we count ourselves a part, and Lord, may we come to that day, even though Brother Branham did say, “If we’re not Bride, there’s a Bride out there somewhere,” but as he said, “with thoughts of grace we stand as Bride today.”
And whether there’s anybody out there or not, that’s up to you, but Lord, we’re taking our stand to be a part of that glorious procession of the New Jerusalem, Lord God in heaven. Nothing, nothing Lord, can stand alongside Your gospel, Lord. Nothing is worthy, nothing is beautiful.
Father, let everybody in this building today be so full of that true beautiful Word of God, and the life of the Word coming forth Father, that they cannot cease to glorify Your Name, and none of us can cease but to walk in the light as You are in the light, having fellowship one with another, the Blood of Jesus Christ cleansing us and we becoming those living epistles, read and known of all men.
And there again Father, we correct our thinking and we say, “Lord, not according to what we think that would be but according to what You said and what Your thoughts are on it. May Your will be done.”
And now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be all honor, and power and glory through Jesus Christ our Savior.
The Lord bless you. Take the Name of Jesus with you.