Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father, we thank You for grace, mercy, and truth You’ve extended toward us this hour, and we appreciate Lord, we’ve known grace for many years, but not known truth Lord, really, but now and tonight we do by vindication.
Our hopes are set upon it O God, also, any place we’re wrong Lord, You’ll correct us and show us where we are wrong that we might speak one with the prophet, and then Lord by the power of grace and the Holy Spirit to live one with that same Word.
We commit ourselves to You tonight, and commend ourselves also.
In Jesus’ Name we pray, Amen.
You may be seated.
Now before we begin reading page 5 and paragraph 18, it might be well to consider that Brother Branham is setting forth in this Message.
A description of Satan’s Eden and how it started and how it continues and what it is now, and how it ends with Satan in control.
Now of course we won’t cover that all tonight, but we’ll eventually get it all covered, though there’ll be quite a number of the thoughts expressed here, and we try really to get a basic idea, and then go into this Message.
Now to begin, a definition of Eden. Originally it was God’s government on earth with man in charge.
Now of course what we’re mentioning there is the fact that actually it was God’s government, Brother Branham said that, but you’ll notice that man was given charge, given a jurisdiction, you could call him straw boss, you could call him general manager, you could call him one that was deputized, it doesn’t matter what you call him, actually he was put in charge.
Yet he was doing God’s will, and that was the idea, doing God’s will, and showing forth a true concept of God thereby.
And by that, what he was doing, how he was conducting himself according to the Word, according to the Spirit of God, and the actual environment that was there, God there for the behalf of man was what this was all about.
Now the true concept of God would be paternal teacher.
Now you really don’t need the word ‘teacher’ there, because a true father would educate his sons properly. But I’m emphasizing this because we want you to specifically see the fact that God is a teacher.
He’s not just a Father, but He’s specifically a teacher; you see that all through scripture.
So all right, originally it was God’s government on earth with man in charge, yet doing God’s will and showing forth a true concept of God thereby, it was an ultimate for man and a fulfillment of God at that time for a specific period allotted to it.
Now there again you will notice that this is something that can be disputed, and many people will dispute it, although their disputations are thoroughly incorrect, because the Bible speaks of the fact that man would now be able to put forth his hand.
If he was allowed, and eat of the Tree of Life, and thereby he would live forever.
So we see a plan here that is not something that is in itself eternal. So when we talk about this ultimate for man, we are looking at the ultimate in a period of time, which
ultimate was to be fruitful and multiply, to eat of the trees of the garden, and refrain from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
And thereby you could see what lay within God Himself as the we’ll use the word ‘procreator’ of Adam and Eve, the beginning of this great race of God, which would be generically and genetically a God race.
Now based on this, what will Satan’s Eden be? It will be Satan’s government on earth at some specific place named in scripture, where man is under Satan’s paternal tutelage, and thereby manifesting the true concept and character of Satan.
And this will be Satan’s ultimate and man’s ultimate at that particular specific period of time.
So if you’re going to take the one as a basic and a parallel for the other, though one is unequivocally good, the other unequivocally evil, you will see that Satan who spoke out, and we will read it later in Isaiah and Ezekiel, concerning his own estimation of his own destination.
And he said, “I will exalt myself above the most High, I will take that particular position.”
So if God starts out in this particular order and has this particular program, then Satan cannot do anything but follow it.
Because Satan is not original. There is no power that Satan has of himself, everything is allowed of God, and everything in that is a complete perversion.
So we see here that Satan then will be attempting to have his own Eden, wherein and whereby he can actually mold people according to his own concepts and his own character, as to exactly what Satan is.
Now this, if you think of this, this gives you a very broad spectrum, such a spectrum as is not found in God.
You will find actually the truth is more limited, more circumscribed than is a lie. So you think it over.
Number two: God’s Eden can exist only under an unchanging revelation of God’s Word that God Himself gives. And then that Word of God in man becomes the living Word.
This is how a covenant is established, and by it Eden continues through the specific period allotted.
Now Eden did not continue, because the Word of God did not take root in Eve to the extent that this Word then was formidable against the word of Satan.
As Brother Branham said, she got from behind the Word, and therefore she sinned. She could not have sinned as long as she stayed behind the Word, or literally the Word would have its place in her.
As Jesus Himself said to the Pharisees, “My Word has no place in you; there is no place in you for that Word.”
So Eden would have continued the allotted period of time under that condition of an unchanging revealed Word that the person fortified himself with it.
Now of course here, we just might as well stop a second and mention the fact that sin entered by unbelief, and of course Eden was desecrated and eventually was removed from earth.
It most certainly was, because remember, the disciple’s prayer, which is called the Lord’s Prayer, ‘Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven’. At one time the will was done on earth, and now the will is only done in heaven.
The will of God specifically is not truly done on earth, because the Kingdom of God is not upon earth. Now we understand it is over all sovereignly, but what we are looking at and looking forward to has not yet come.
So make no mistake about it, Satan’s Eden exists on identical terms.
His perverted word fuels man to perform that word, and Satan has his Eden, God’s broken covenant, or contract, puts men within Satan’s Eden.
Now Satan has his Eden, because he said he would do certain things, and he is doing them. Now he’ll never get where he wants to go, but he’s doing them.
Number three: man’s participation in God’s Eden lay not in self or physical sense expression, but in Word expression, yet through flesh. And that’s still true today, because the Word of God must be expressed through mankind in some particular way.
Not always just through a prophet, but it must come through people also.
God determination was Word revealed determination. In other words, the word ‘determination’ there is like definition, it’s that which is already determined in the sense of you do not go beyond it.
This is what it is. And so God determination was Word revealed determination. And this is what we’re looking at as we study the ultimate of God. The complete final destiny.
So God determination and Word revealed determination is the same thing. There is no other way to have it. People can talk all they want, but if it is not in the Word, you are not going to have it.
If God has not said something about Himself, then for you to think something about God is ridiculous. It’s got to be that way.
Man could be the manifestation of it, and as he recognized this, it gave him a true freedom through omnipotence and omniscience, because God could work in and through him or them by the living Word.
Now you caught what I said perhaps. Man could be the manifestation of the determination of God by the Word.
In other words, actually the God principle, the God-person, the Godhead, actually can be determined through man, which is what God wants.
Now if you say that’s not true then you discredit Jesus Christ Who was a man. See? So man could be the manifestation of it, but he didn’t.
As I said some time ago, no man outside of Jesus ever lived it, He was God manifest in flesh, but we can believe it.
Then God is able by His Spirit to manifest through us. That of course is in limited fields and areas. See?
In other words, we’re all limited, but all of us have a part. Man could be the manifestation of it, and as he recognized this it gave him a true freedom through omnipotence and omniscience.
Why? Because God in him doing, working, God Himself.
Now that would be limited, but it’s not limited in the sense of where God would allow a man to go through God Himself.
As the old Hebrew Rabbi said many times, well he said, “Sure, man has used God, wants to use God, and he continues to want to use God.”
And God makes Himself available at man’s disposition in order to be used, but it must be within the framework of the Word. See?
Always there’s a limit. The lie always goes beyond the limit. Then it becomes a terrible lie.
That’s why you see today the church under a false anointing, because they wouldn’t listen to the One Who came down and dealt with the prophet and set the church in order.
And we’ll talk about that as time goes on. I hope you’re getting these thoughts.
Now okay, now turn this around and Satan’s Eden from its inception is Satan’s deception perpetrated upon man that man could innately express himself apart from the revealed Word, and at the same time maintain his identity with God, and expression of God, and be a part of God’s Kingdom, wherein the sovereignty of God was maintained, yet all the while the tool of Satan, fulfilling Satan’s purpose.
Now that’s exactly what Satan said I’m going to do. “I’m going to take it over.
I’m going to take over what God’s created, God’s Kingdom, I’m going to take these sons and daughters of God, and I’m going to perpetrate a lie upon them to such an extent that they will absolutely think by their association which God.
That they know to be there, they will go right on believing that they’re absolutely the children of God and the Word of God living and moving in them, and I have control of them.”
Now that’s pretty tough. What do you think God said? “These are my children, I’m going to give them My Word, I’m going to have control over them, we’ve got a fellowship, we’ve got all this going.”
And Satan said, “I am going to move it away from there.” Because Satan is not a creator. Satan cannot have children. Not the way that people think.
All right, this should make you understand the Laodicean concept that has followed 6000 years later, which is in Revelation 3, and this is what Brother Branham used, of course, as the Seventh Church Age, as they would have to of course, and he says here:
(15) I know [your] works, [you’re] neither hot [nor cold]: I would [you were] cold or hot.
Now that lets you know right there that there’s an admixture.
(16) So then because [you’re] lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
(17) Because thou sayest, [now notice the church is talking,] I am rich, increased with goods, have need of nothing; and knowest not that [you are] wretched, [you’re] miserable, [you’re] poor, [you’re] naked [and blind]:
(18) I counsel [you] to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that [you] may be rich; white rainment, that [you] may be clothed, the shame of [your] nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eye- salve, [of course that means get thee eye-salve, they thought they had it,] that thou mayest see.
All right, there’s your Laodicean Church, which of course is also Revelation 13, which I don’t want to read at this time.
Now Laodicea is the fullness of the day of people’s rights. Now you must understand what we are looking at.
We are looking at people who still think they’re in the Garden of Eden under the blessing of Almighty God.
They still think that they have this relationship with God. They put it down as a free moral agency, as a choice. But they believe that they are the children of the Lord.
Now, so this is the fullness of the day of people’s rights, and we see their assessment of themselves as God’s children. Right here. See?
Now the church, or the woman’s word, given to her by Satan, you’ll notice is telling God what God is going to do, because she’s become her own prophet.
She’s laid it all out there. And said, “Now we have come to the position that we know what we’re speaking of, and we are in full control.”
The church believes the lie. See? Worship Satan, calling it God, and goes on to Armageddon by way of coming against the very Lamb of God and His elect Bride.
Now Satan and man could not combine in this age to absolutely break open and destroy any and every vestige of God’s government, the old Edenic government upon earth, because you’ll find in Revelation 17, we might as well go there, the actual condition of the church.
Now the church does not want to agree to this.
This is always some little segment somewhere, some little idiosyncrasy in some little foolish people, but there’s nobody will want to admit that this is an actual picture of the church worldwide.
It’s actual condition, what it’s come to.
That they’re engaged in a complete fornication and full of blasphemy, their mother is a harlot and they are the daughters of the harlot, and instead of actually being in unity with God and His people, they are the destroyers, just the same as Cain was with the
original Abel. Now they don’t want to believe that. That’s against their policy.
There is no way that we can read Revelation 17, which as I say I don’t want to read the whole thing here, and 2 Thessalonians 2.
Let’s go back there because this is more to our use. Paul speaking,
(01) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the [presence] of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
(02) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that day of Christ is at hand.
(03) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
(04) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sit[s] in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. [Which is the mystery of iniquity.]
Now, to see this more clearly, we’ll read back in,
(01) For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
(02) And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for [the] servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
(03) And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
(04) That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
(05) The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers. [Now that didn’t take place way back there in the time of Babylonian captivity, when they got released. Now they never did.]
(06) He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
(07) [And] the whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
(08) Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
(09) Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
(10) [And] they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like us?
(11) Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: and the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
(12) How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [Are you getting right down through all the ages where Lucifer was building his kingdom, trying to build up this Eden of his and have a world government and take over, that he could be thoroughly worshipped.] how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
(13) For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
(14) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
(15) Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
(16) They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; [Now you’ll notice that Satan is being identified with kings and kingdoms.]
(17) That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? [And so on.]
Now we go to,
(01) The word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
(02) Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:
Now there’s different people who have done that all through history. They’ve actually thought they were God, not just the king of Tyrus, the king of Babylon, different ones you know, they actually thought that. But we’ll just keep reading.
(04) With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:
(05) By thy great wisdom and by thy traffic hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:
Now notice the positive statement about the riches. Rich, increased in goods and don’t lack anything.
(06) Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;
(07) Behold, therefore, I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
(08) And they shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the death of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
(09) Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
(10) Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.
(11) Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
(12) Son of man, take up a lamentation [against] the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(13) Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God;
Now he never was in Eden. That king never was there. Now notice in one place he’s called a prince, which means he’s a son of a king.
And so we got this person here in Tyrus identified with Satan, and he’s an earthly king. And here you see a picture of Satan’s kingdom, what Satan is working with, how he’s doing things.
And how this kingdom of his is coming up at the end time wherein he’ll be absolutely worshipped, as though he were God.
(13) Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, the emerald, carbuncle, and gold: the workman- ship of thy tabrets and thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day thou was created.
Now you’ll notice in there that these gems look an awful lot like the ephod that was carried by the high priest, with the flashing stones, the Urim and the Thummim, but they’re not all identical in here.
But you can see that Satan actually was established himself in a priesthood, because he was the anointed cherub that covereth, it says that:
(11) Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
(12) Thou was perfect in thy ways from the day thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
(13) By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
(14) Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou has corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: [remember John looked at the Catholic Church and wondered, the great church, the beast church. And] I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
(15) Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
(16) [And] they that know thee among the people [and] shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
So there is an actual picture as all scholars agree, Brother Branham brought this out too, you see a picture here of Satan. What he really wanted to accomplish.
And he set forth to do it, and he said, “I’m going to literally take the place of God so that I will be worshipped as God, and nobody’s going to stop me.”
Now in spite of all of this, God wants therefore to still restore His Eden, and the Millennium is at hand, and with it all that it takes to bring in the restoration and maintain it.
Now Satan has already brought his Eden up to the taking over as in 2 Thessalonians 2. Now the point is: will he carry it into the Millennium?
Will he carry it into that Millennium? The answer is yes, if he could. Yes, if he could. But he won’t.
Now the kingdom, which God forfeited through the deceit of man, that Christ brought back, will come into the Millennium.
Then it is that the will of God is done on earth, and the Kingdom of God, or Eden, is right back here again.
Now let’s go to the Book of James 5, and we’ll read it. Now remember the vastness of the riches of this world are attributed to Satan’s kingdom, his Eden.
He owns it. And you will notice it ends up in Revelation as a church. And all nations committing fornication with it. Now you can’t get by that.
We read that in Ezekiel, read it in Isaiah, we see the picture. Now let’s read in James.
(01) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
(02) Your riches are corrupted, your garments are motheaten.
(03) Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
(04) Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth:
All right, what about all the pension funds that are wiped out? By the leverage takeovers? Now whose kingdom do you think that’s a part of? Satan’s Eden.
(04) …and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of [the harvest].
(05) Ye have lived in pleasure on earth, and been wanton; [that’s what he said about the church.] ye have nourished your hearts, as in [the] day of slaughter.
(06) Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.
Try to get help in the courts today. Why nobody but the criminal’s got any rights. So what are the judges and lawyers doing? What’s the government doing?
And the question: what is the church doing? The population of the Roman Catholic Church in America is now over fifty percent; it outdoes the Protestants.
The churches today could wipe out the government and put in a new one. Wipe out the judges, they can do anything they want with that vote. Are they doing it?
No. And let me ask you, what’s the Catholic Church doing that could really raise his voice? It’s playing footsie.
If the pope could let that Catholic priest in Poland get killed, and merely wipe a crocodile tear, if he wiped that, I want to ask you whose church is controlled, God’s Church or the devils? Well you can have your choice; I’ve made mine a long time ago.
(07) Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the [presence] of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
(08) Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
(09) Grudge not one against the other, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge [stands at] the door.
So there’s a Judge waiting to take over and bring in the Millennium.
Now again remember, Brother Branham said one word off is Satan’s kingdom. If that’s the truth, what happened in the first age when they got another Jesus, another spirit, and another gospel?
What has two thousand years done to the church?
If one ponders that question for an absolute answer, we can get it by the figuring of the law of Moses from Deuteronomy 18, when he said, “The Lord your God will raise up a Prophet like unto me amidst the brethren,” just like him now, it’s going to be a real leader, is going to have the signs and wonders necessary to establish who he is, you’re going to have ‘THUS SAITH THE LORD’. He’s going to have what it takes.
And he said, “If you don’t listen to him, you’ll be under condemnation.”
Now two thousand years after that we see the total rejection of Jesus Christ. My question is now: what about His Appearing and His Presence in the light of another two thousand year period?
Do you think for one minute that the people will welcome the understanding of the Appearing? There’s no way, and I’m going to tell you how the Appearing got here all mixed up.
In an Irvingite meeting, I hope I’m telling this exactly right, but it’s such a long time since I read it.
In an Irvingite meeting in London in a dark room where people spoke in tongues and thought they really had the gifts of the spirit moving and everything else, a woman on her back spoke in tongues and interpreted that the Appearing and the Coming were two different things, which they are, and as my understanding, that the Appearing would be the Rapture.
Now I want to ask you a question. What is the fundamental Protestant teaching on the Appearing?
The Rapture. When did the church have permission from God to sink so low as to have a woman talk in tongues and interpret it and the church set as doctrine? How can they receive the Appearing, which indeed, we have already had it. Impossible.
Now, while we are studying Satan’s Eden without yet reading, we might as well note how Satan attempted to take over the future Eden as he tempted our Lord and Christ.
This time he directly tempted the man, not the woman. He tempted the head, not the body, because literally the body was within the head, and will be coming forth.
As usual Satan went right to the Word to pervert its meaning, and therefore its application.
Notice in temptation one he said, “Turn these stones into bread.” Now this could have been done as Jesus turned water into wine.
Which Brother Branham said He bypassed the process of growth wherein the water would have become part of the grape and the grape crushed, the juice flown out, the fermentation, you get wine.
So you could take a stone, and you could crush it thoroughly to a powder, releasing all the minerals, and through the process you could have stones turned into bread, because that is possible, that is true. See?
Now this would have been to do what Satan said would have been a violation of nature, even as when Eve violated nature, which she did, by mingling seed. And let me show you why I’m saying what I’m saying.
Let’s go to,
(11) And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit [of] his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
(12) And the earth brought forth grass, the herb yielding seed after his kind, the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and [the Lord] saw that it was good.
Now I want to show something in here. I didn’t write it down here, but anyway well I read that there, let me go over here.
(08) And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he formed.
(09) And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; [Okay, and also in 1:29.]
(29) And [the Lord] God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; [and] it shall be [to you] for meat.
So you notice what God said here in this book let’s see, I think I read enough to… let me just take over here, first of all.
(12) Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother’s righteous.
What was the wicked work of Cain? He did contrary to the revealed Word. Now the Word of God came to Adam and Eve, and said, “Okay, you can eat the tree. It lies in the seed. You can eat the seed. You can eat what the ground produces.”
He never said, “You will change stones into bread.” He never said any specific thing about them having anything to do with nature other than to follow the lines of nature that God had laid down.
So as Eve tampered, mixing the seed, got human race and beast race all mixed up, so Satan came to tempt Christ, to tamper with nature. To bypass what is in the Word of God that should not be bypassed.
Now to further buttress that, let me go to,
(07) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: [what] a man sow[s], that [a man] shall also reap.
Now with that now that’s just a positive statement of fact we got to,
(01) To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven:
(02) A time to be born, a time to die; a time to plant, a time to pluck up [or harvest what has been] planted;
Now this was a temptation. Now you say, “All right, how then could Jesus turn the water into wine, if this had been a violation of nature?” The answer is simple.
The wedding at Canna, was not a temptation. Not at all. It was a witness and testimony to Jesus’ mother, because she knew what he could do.
She’s a bit previous, but she stood there, just a bit, I think, like Howard used to stand with Brother Branham. Brother Bill, and nothing was impossible.
If Bill walked in the room, Howard could be dying, he was on his feet dancing in the next second. The man had uttermost faith.
In every tent meeting, every meeting Howard would go by, and people lying on their cots dying, stomachs distended, talked to every single person.
Say, “Well I’m going to have you a foot race to that door tonight. Get up; you’re going to dance tonight. You watch; I’ll dance with you.”
People healed by the hundreds. The man had absolute faith in his brother. That’s why Brother Branham had to be away at Howard’s death.
So there’s a big difference in the temptation, Mary was not tempting. Mary was a bit previous, that was all. Remember also, God created through Moses.
William Branham by the power of God also created. These men were not tempting God. These men were in the perfect will of God, proving and revealing Hebrews 13:8. There’s a big difference.
Number two: Satan said, “Jump off the temple, for it is written, his angels have charge over you and shall bear you up, lest you trip against a stone and fall over something.”
Here again Satan was tempting Christ to wrongfully interpret the Word, even as he told Eve, to use it for self-aggrandizement.
He said, “Why,” he said, “look, you’ll know as much as God. You’ll be a big shot! Hey, you weren’t destined to be a little person.
Your destiny is to be a big person, but you’ve got to razzle-dazzle the people, you’ve got to do something to really get them looking at you.
There’s something you’ve got to do. You got to attract God’s attention, man’s attention.”
You see? He wanted Christ to be big, to try to be big, by trying to force God to act upon a non-existent promise.
Merely a perverted word. Today the church has membership influence, miracles, today it is Revelation 18:17. Not 18:17, I beg your pardon.
The verse I wanted doesn’t matter, here you can get it all up here, the fact that… oh yes, verse 3…
(03) All nations [have come into her. It doesn’t matter how they came in.] drunk [on] the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have [done the same thing], the merchants [are there, they’ve] waxed rich… [Didn’t matter what it was, she’s going to do it.]
Number three: Satan asked for worship in exchange for the entire world system. Notice he could not promise heaven, he just promised earth. Everything was locked up in the present, that’s as far as he could go, until the day of immortality.
From the day of immortality, stretching forth the hand and taking the Tree of Life and living forever, whatever period of time that interim was to get there, from that time on it was all over
There was no promise he could make; there was nothing he could do.
He said, “I’ll give it to you for this particular period of time, you can have it.”
Now Jesus was the Son of the most High, and Satan was determined to place himself above him, because that’s what he wanted.
Now herein we noticed how Satan wanted to establish his Eden, which he could not with Christ, but succeeds with the church, turning stones to bread, the church received for its life the true bread of God, stones.
That’s all they’ve got. They have nothing. According to Revelation 3:15-18, they’re particularly destitute. Whatever they have is not from God, and they are not a part of God.
Two: to become spectacular, the church turned to politics, to the army, to full organization, claim God was bearing her up. Even a sign ministry at the end is given unto her, although the anointing is genuine, the people are false.
Three: the church is led and will be led further by Satan, so that the church is literally now and more fully will be worshipping Satan by believing that she is of God and all her power is of God.
Now listen, the third step that Satan wanted Jesus to yield to him was in worship.
He was literally asking Jesus to be his mediator, the one that stood between him and the people, so that literally the people would be coming to Satan through Christ.
Now just a minute. If you don’t think they’re doing that now, you are very, very foolish and very deceived, because the church calls itself Christian, and it uses the name of Jesus, and it uses it very, very promiscuously, it has no right to do it.
Now listen, the last Adam, that’s Christ, refused, so the last day Eve will not fall to that temptation.
Now let me go first of all… we’re going to Matthew 4 here, and here is a temptation. Verse 8.
(08) Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, [in other words, a mountain always is a type of great power and authority. So he takes him up to the position of the highest position he can possibly have in that six thousand years,] and [he] sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world [system], and the glory;
(09) And [he said], All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and [you will] worship me. [Okay.]
(10) [And] Jesus [said], Get hence, Satan: it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and only [Him] shalt thou serve.
Now with that we take another scripture in John 4, and we see the very same thing brought out here, verse 23.
(23) The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Worship, that is what Satan wanted, and you notice that Brother Branham said that when you speak of God, then you speak of an object of worship.
And Satan wanted to be. So therefore now, Satan, because he couldn’t get his will there, will do every single thing to supplant the Mediator. Now that’s what you’ll be looking at as we go down the road here.
Now since no church can prove itself the true church or Bride of Christ, it will eventually have to use some sort of force for its vindication.
It cannot take the vindicated signs of God, if this is Satan’s Eden and Satan’s church.
It cannot receive a prophet, so it will fight, as it did in the beginning, and denominate in some way, until it is full of philosophical, political, and military power along with the genuine gifts that God allows, to bring about perfect deceit.
Because they will now pray in the Name of Jesus, believing what they believe, and they will see gifts in operation and wonderfully manifested.
Already we saw the white horse of subtle deceit, a bluff. Then we saw the red horse of death, power over the people, organization, then the black horse of the church becoming an economical institution.
Charging for religion, making it pay, for masses, lighting of candles, or maybe a grease candle worth a cent, and you pay a buck for it.
And then you rely on some drunken priest who won’t get around to even praying, and if he does, what good’s it going to do you?
And the Protestants no better with their oyster suppers and their stupidity. They’re just as heathenistic as all the rest of them.
Except for a few saints in the dark ages, that’s all there were. Finally it’s all poured into the brindle horse, Brother Branham read the scripture, it’s called the pale horse, the word is not ‘pale’, it is ‘brindle’.
But you notice Brother Branham not knowing one verse of scripture said they’re all poured in together, and red, black, and white make brindle.
You say, “Isn’t there some yellow there?” Well it’s a little different brindle. The white got a bit sullied, I would say, got some yellow in there, black and red.
We are in the last stage of the harlot’s daughters and the old prostitute in the ecumenical church. This is Satan’s takeover, and from thereon it goes right to the Lake of Fire.
Now with that back grounding which we are constantly doing, we’re going to read again paragraph 18, and we’ll start where it says,
[5-4] The god of this world, the worshipped person of this world today is Satan, and the people are ignorant of worshipping Satan. But it’s Satan impersonating himself as the church [See?], as the church. They worship Satan thinking they are worshipping God through the church, but it is the way Satan has done it.
All right, you have a doctrinal statement here, of the mystery of iniquity. Satan worshipped, sitting in the church as though he is God.
And you notice the term is antichrist, which means ‘instead of’, not ‘against’. It’s only against because it’s instead of. You are against me if you’re doing something I should be doing, instead of me, you become against me. Antichrist.
All right, the god of this world. The word ‘god’ means it’s ‘an object of worship’. So all right, if Satan is being worshipped, then he has accomplished his point.
He has become God whether the people want him or not, or know it or not. Because this is a spiritual problem that is in the church.
Now paragraph 18, as I have read it, the church in this particular condition must be what you might call a parallel statement to John in,
(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, increased with goods, have need of nothing; and know not [you’re] wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked: [And you’re spewing out of mouth, don’t have a thing to do with you.]
This would have to be what is going on, because reading down to verse 20, where he’s outside the church,
(20) …I stand at the door, and knock: if any man [any single person actually hears and recognizes] my voice, and [that one person opens] the door, I will come in to [that person, in the singular] and will sup with him, and he with me. We’ll get back in communion again.
So all right, paragraph 18 then is Revelation 3:17-20, and if Revelation 3:20 is correct, then 2 Thessalonians 2:4 has to be in effect.
(04) Who opposeth and exalt[s] himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Now notice the subtility of the scripture and the directness and absoluteness of the veracity.
(04) Who opposeth and exalt[s] himself above all that is called God…
He doesn’t say he is God now. He just opposes everything. See? Everything that’s worshipped, he is in the direct antithesis of it all, so that he literally shows himself to be God. And we’ll talk about that.
All right. That of course, as we saw last week, could well be brought forth in,
(16) Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Now that tells you, you can only worship the Lord God and serve Him, there isn’t any other way. Now this fellow here is getting members to do something different, because it tells you that. He’s got control of them.
(17) [Now] God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
Now Paul said the only hope that you’ve got at this time is believing the gospel in that day that he set forth!
So Paul’s telling them right here, “Look, what I told the Corinthian church, another Jesus, another gospel, another spirit, is at the end time in complete control!”
Now he said, “That day hasn’t come yet,” but he said, “it’s going to come.”
And there is a doctrine that determines whether you are God’s free servant, or whether you are under some other system!
Now you’re not going to get people to believe that, because that’s where passive faith lies. And they don’t know the difference, and I’m going to tell you something, they’re not going to know the difference.
I’m going to stand right here, and meet it at the White Throne what I am saying, they’re not going to know until it is too late.
Everybody’s screaming, “Grace, but never mind truth, unless you believe it my way.” Who needs it? You’re right back to segregation.
Okay. Again in 1 John 3:12, again, we read it already.
(12) Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because [he wouldn’t listen to God’s revelation. He never worshipped and served God. And you cannot separate them. There’s no way. All right.]
The God of this world is actually Satan, and he’s being worshipped. Ignorantly worshipped, but being worshipped. How has he done it?
It’s Satan impersonating himself as the church. Now what does this word ‘impersonate’ mean? It means ‘to represent in the form of a person’. But Brother Branham used it that God impersonated Himself in Christ.
So we’re looking at a thing here where you understand that Satan is actually now in the church. He is not in one single individual. Per se. He is in the church, and he is making the church to believe that it is standing for and with Christ, as the mediator.
Because that’s what he wanted Jesus to do, become his mediator. Get the people to him, so they worship him. So what will he try to do? Definitely he will attempt and will succeed in perverting the true ministry of Jesus Christ in the church to trap the people.
Now you say what you want, I don’t care what you say. I’m going to meet what I say and what I’m telling you at the White Throne.
And if I’m lying, I’m going to answer for it. Won’t do either one of us much good. We’ve been suckered. Taken over by the devil ourselves.
But remember what I told you. I read it to you in scripture. He said, “I’ll give you everything if you worship me.”
Why did he want his worship? Because of what that person would mean to the entire physical universe for six thousand years.
And the future to come. Now what if he can begin to use that Name, and everything that Jesus stood for?
You think for one minute that then he’s not going to get all the people coming that talk about Christianity? Certainly he’s going to get them all coming. That’s what he wants to do.
[5-4] It’s Satan impersonating himself as the church [See?] as the church. They worship Satan thinking they are worshipping God through the church, that is the way Satan has done it.
All right, let’s go to,
(06) Jesus [said], I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Right? Okay, that’s what he said. So there’s no other way you’re going to do it. Okay,
(01) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
(09) Much more then, being justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
And right on down the line you could go and you could go. All right, Galatians, we’ll take this first we could have taken Timothy but we’ll take,
(20) Now a mediator is not of one, but God is one.
Okay, let me read up here. That’s concerning mediation, that’s what the definition is. God became His Own mediator in the Person of Jesus Christ.
Now let’s go over here to 1 Timothy, and in,
(05) There is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
(06) Who gave himself a ransom…
So we see here Satan is attempting now to take away that very place, even though it’s in the Name of Jesus, he’s standing right there as though he’s in full fellowship, and he said, “Now here’s the way you come.
You’ve got to come through the church.” That’s the way it’s done, according to Satan. All right.
So let’s keep moving on.
[5-5] Oh, you say, “Wait a minute; we preach the Word.” [Now you see, that’s what it falls back to. We preach the Word.] Look back here at my text. Satan was the one that preached the Word to Eve first. “God has said.” See? It is that misconstruing that part of Scripture that applies to the day.
Now Brother Branham is introducing here in this first sentence or two, what is a parallelism of scripture, such as blessing and cursing.
Now let’s this straight, wherever there is a truth, there is a lie. Now that’s the next thing to understand.
Wherever there is a truth, there is a lie. I don’t care what the truth is; I am not interested in trying to find every truth there is.
All I can tell you is: there is a lie. And where the truth stands naked and revealed, the lie is always cloaked.
And where the true cannot bring forth children, because truth cannot you can’t divide truth and multiply truth, truth is truth!
But you can multiply lies like a rabbit in a briar patch. And the Bible speaks of multiplied lies. It never speaks of multiplied truth, because truth is truth.
Look, if this is a sheet of paper, that’s a sheet of paper. You can’t change simple truth.
There is no way you can change it. Never. Even the laws of physics stand. Now men can fool around with them, and you can fool with truth, you’ll never change it. You’ll just have a thousand lies. Mr. Bush wants a thousand points of light.
They’d better drop a bomb on Congress, because they’ve all got a thousand points of lies, every single one of them. No politician can make a correct decision. Nope. Why?
Because they’re in Satan’s hand. Just as diabolic as Satan why Satan’s children are just like Satan. You can’t get away from it.
Now, “We’ve got the Word.” Have you? Maybe it’s a lot of error.
Jesus said, he said, “You had the Word all right,” but he said, “you’ve destroyed Moses’ law by taking your traditions.”
What did they do? They didn’t say, “Hey throw Moses’ law in the fire. Hey Moses’ law isn’t worth a plug nickel.”
They said, “This is everything, now we’re going to tell you what it means and how it works.” Then they got to the place where they argued.
“If you had so many nails in the soles of your shoe, were you not doing work on the Sabbath by lifting your feet up too many times?”
Like the Christians. “How many angels can dance on the point of a needle?” I don’t think any danced on the point of a needle.
And I don’t care if you’ve got nails in your shoe or anything else, that doesn’t mean a thing. What is truth?
What is it that you have never changes, and if you’ve got it, then something about you will never change. That’s right. That’s right.
What the Bible says, “That which is born of God cannot sin.” No way.
All right. He said here,
[5-5] Satan was the one that preached to Eve first.
See? He certainly was. He was that one that brought forth that word.
Now let’s watch again 2 Thessalonians, because we’re talking about the antichrist, we’re talking about this world system, Satan’s Eden, even though we’re talking about this thing that started way back there in the garden.
So if I can just get to this chapter here, and let’s read,
(04) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself he is God. [In other words, he’s attesting and crediting himself, and letting the people know he is God.]
(05) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
(06) And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
(07) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he [that hinder will hither] be taken out of the way. [Let’s see, how far do I want to go?]
(08) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
(09) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, [Now let’s read then with it 10-12.]
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe [the] lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
All right, looking at that, we’ll go to verse 13.
(13) But we are bound to give thanks alway[s] to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and [or even] belief of the truth:
(14) Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of [the] Lord Jesus Christ.
Remember in the first chapter he said over here in verse 10, “Because you believed our testimony. You have believed my Pauline gospel. It will be believed in that particular day.”
Now then Christ outside the church is as we have pointed out is over here in,
(03) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
(04) Who opposeth and exalt[s] himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sit[s] in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Okay. Now the only way that the people can come to the repudiation of Satan and not be taken in to this actual worship in this great church system, which is here in Thessalonians seen by Paul, and revealed by the Apostle John, is to have the truth because they don’t believe the lie!
Now listen to me carefully and get your chronology! Christ is on the outside of the church! And it’s those that come out of the church that get the truth!
Is that right? Then listen to me! While Christ is outside the church, and what has gone on has gone on, this up here, “who oppose and exalts himself above all that is called God, or worshipped” is going on now.
You understand what I’m saying? You just can’t have your cake and eat it; it’s got to run in continuity. You have two parallel lines.
Christ outside the church, and He doesn’t get back in! He forms His Own new infant Bride, and this is going on in the church! Now, once you get
outside the church, and you are truly joined to Christ, and you have the truth, you know what’s going on inside and who’s doing it! Right?
You wait a minute; you just wait, I’m not finished yet. I don’t finish everything in one breath. So, all right. Christ inside the Bride:
(13) We are bound to give thanks [always] to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
(14) Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of Jesus Christ.
Now, however Christ does this, He does it by the gospel of Paul! Right? That’s what the prophet said. I preach what Paul preached. So we know where we stand.
All right. This portion here is 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2, especially 1.
(01) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the [presence] of our Lord Jesus Christ, [outside the church!] and our gathering together unto him,
Said Paul, “It is not in my day!” It’s down the road. And at the gathering together, which is the Message, a Message Bride, the revelation comes of Satan’s Eden!
Which is a mystery of iniquity, which is under the Seven Seals and one of the Thunders! Now it’s just that simple.
Now he said, “Don’t be troubled, as though I sent a letter, or the Spirit of God came, or something else came, let me refer you to Ephesians 1:17, the spirit that comes into the church.”
Now let’s go back to,
(05) They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
(06) We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the Spirit of error.
Now that’s pretty rugged. Let’s go back to chapter 1:
(01) That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which our eyes [have seen], looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
And John is not only talking about himself, he is talking about the Apostleship. So therefore how are you ever going to come to the place of knowing truth from error?
You’re going to have to hear somebody! Now the question is: who are you going to hear? The Catholics and Protestants, organized religion?
Listen, I suffer with carpel tunnel and various things in my hands.
I’ll write a check, in fact I’ll take all the money out of the bank if you can get an audience with the pope, and he can speak a word to heal me.
And that goes for the Protestants too. There’s no way they can do it. They couldn’t even remove a blister from a dog’s tail.
They don’t have ‘THUS SAITH THE LORD’; they never have had, and never will have.
And according to the prophet Moses himself speaking of Jesus, Who is the truth, and He’s outside the church, and He wants people to come to Him, this cannot be a fable, this cannot be a fancy, this cannot be an illustration, this has got to be the truth!
Because somebody’s outside the church, and somebody’s inside the church! Now you make up your mind. I know tonight and you know tonight that the devil’s in charge. There’s no two ways about it.
All right. How much time we got? About ten minutes? Let me just read the rest of this, and we can quit.
[5-5] He will let you know all that Jesus did was perfectly well.
In fact he’ll tell you, “I’m the Vicar of Christ, we’re telling you that our church got the truth, you listen to us.”
If that isn’t the truth, why is there a Nazarene, Methodist, Pentecostal, two or three branches of Roman Catholic, Greek Orthodox and the whole bunch of them? Why are they? Because you know why?
Because they feel they’ve got something. You’ve even got a church today it’s called Apostolic church, not Pentecostal. They’re all around here.
And back in the days of Irving, back in the days of I forget the guy’s name Drummond. The guy that wrote so much on love.
They said, “I’m going to tell you something. What’s wrong with us? We don’t have apostles. Now we’ll appoint apostles, and when we do, that does it.”
So now they’ve got some hick German over there, he’s the big apostle now, the big cheese, Limburger I think his name is. I can smell him coming.
He comes to here, he comes to Canada, and everybody, “Hiiiii! We got an apostle, got an apostle!” What have you got? I’ve got another name for it.
You wouldn’t guess, don’t worry. He had to come from Canada. Yeah, that wasn’t a cover-up either. You talk about a mess.
“We’ve got apostles.” Give us a prophet with ‘THUS SAITH THE LORD’.
Then you get the Pentecostals who done it, those voodoo artists, who stand back, they say, “Well Brother Branham said you’re healed, sure, but he never said ‘THUS SAITH THE LORD’, but that doesn’t bother those birds, because they don’t know anything anyway.”
They’re ignorant. I mean ignorant. What’s an ignorant person?
A person who has the ability to know truth and doesn’t want it. All the time hiding behind a camouflage, that’s a real ignorant person, he’s an ignoramus of the highest degree. They don’t want it.
[5-5] Will let you know perfectly Jesus did just right.
Moses did just right. But when you take the promises they gave for this day; then that was applied to another age. [Cain did the same thing, he didn’t divide the Word.] That is just all he has to do [see,] is to get the people to believe it that way, and that is all.
Now you cannot take one word away from It, and add one word to It, but that is what Satan does.
[5-6] People ignorantly worshipping Satan, thinking they are worshipping God. As warned by the prophecy in 2 Thessalonians.
Now listen, the thing is that what he said up here, in this second half of paragraph 18 it really should be paragraph 19, they’ve got this messed up, what would be normally paragraph 19. You see?
He sets forth the principle. And the principle is that Satan preached the Word, and they believing the Word absolutely are worshipping Satan and not worshipping God.
And the fact of the matter is, when Eve listened to the serpent, who became her head? It wasn’t Adam anymore; it wasn’t God anymore. She defiled herself; she didn’t have a husband!
She was without hope. And that’s just the way the church is today and they don’t recognize it, they haven’t got the spiritual ability to see it.
So all right, this is as far as we’re going to go tonight, but you have a definition here. It’s a definition of the mystery of iniquity. Satan in the church and worship, the people believing that he is God.
The principle is upon a misinterpreted Word, either adding or taking from It, which doesn’t matter, or simply twisting It, or simply saying the same thing, and putting It in another place where It doesn’t belong.
In other words, it has to do with the Word.
So we’re right back to the ultimate, which Jesus said, “They that worship the Lord must worship in spirit and in truth.” It’s what we said one time and preached on grace and truth.
You can talk about worship, you can talk about this, you can talk about that, it doesn’t matter unless we have the truth, and the point is: now how do you get the truth?
Who do you listen to? Nobody wants a prophet. Then the next thing is: how do you get a person that can come so close to the duplication of the ministry of Jesus or something at least to listen, to look at?
See what happens? You go from point to point until there is nothing left but the infinite point, which is the lake of fire. Why? Because they’ve turned down the one way that God said it would work.
And now listen brother/sister, what the tragic part is this: man asked for it.
If I ask you to bring my butter in a hot thermos bottle, I’m going to have melted butter, and no matter how much I scream and kick that that butter’s melted, I asked for that butter in that container, and it melted.
And they said to Moses, “You tell God we don’t want to ever hear from God again in any way outside of a messenger, we want a guy like you preferably.”
And God said, “This is the way it’s going to be.”
Now man says, “Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.” You asked for it.
How many of you women got bad feet because you asked for it? And you men froze your ears because you’re too macho to put a muffle on them.
I’ve put a bag on my nose even to keep it from getting cold. Everybody’s got too much of the devil in them, let’s face it, and that’s too bad isn’t it?
Let’s bow our heads in prayer.
Heavenly Father, we thank You again for time spent together looking at Your Word, which You set before us through the prophet’s Message, we see these things Lord, we accept what he said, the mystery of iniquity, we see Satan worshipped in the church, actually we know that people worshipping Satan according to the prophet, because they are worshipping through the church.
Not through the Word, not through the spirit. Here Lord we realize they think Satan is actually God. One day it’s going to manifest in a complete form.
We pray Lord You’ll help us to remember these things and be at home with them, because we have not been at home with them before, because we never were taught exactly right.
We were taught in little drops here and little drops there, all the drops turned into be a most revolting mess, they were not cohesive, they could not come together.
But tonight Lord we know we have a Message sent from You, we have a Word of grace and faith.
We thank You for it, may it endure in our hearts and minds Lord, and we know O God that this Word has power to take every other thought out of our minds and of our hearts and our souls, and give Thee glory, thereby, in Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
[Brother Vayle continues with the Communion Service]