Satan’s Eden #07Satan And The Mediator
Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father we approach Your great throne, Majesty and grace and truth this morning, knowing that back in the days when Jesus trod upon this earth He could not do many mighty miracles because of their unbelief, and Lord I do not believe that that had anything to do with the fact of whether You could do it or not.
Maybe there was part of it there, but I believe the great thing was that they did not believe Who You were, and did not know and believe in the hour of visitation and what it meant.
But Lord we’re not in that blind place today, if what we say from what the prophet said, believing Lord, we are neither blind nor ignorant, but we are well aware of Your Presence and what it means in all of this.
Therefore Lord since our faith is basic, as we believe it is, then surely Lord You can still do wonderful miracles and works amongst us, to the complete healing of the sick regardless of any condition whatsoever.
Help the people’s faith to build to that today, Lord, because we know it does not matter what particular Word we believe as to our healing, because Your Own psalmist said, “He sent His Word,” didn’t say what Word, “He sent His Word and healed them.”
And whether that becomes the Logos or the Rhema, or unto it a matter of a combination, which indeed it always is, it’s the same truth Lord today because You change not, You have sent Your Word, Lord, to heal, You’ve never taken it away.
So we believe that today somehow Lord for every single person here or not here, that that help come because already the healing has started within our souls.
The healing of the breach between You and us, the healing of the blindness Lord, the healing of the lameness.
All of these things Lord, even that which was caused by the tables full of vomit, the poisonous food Lord, the poisoned water, even nature attesting to it, none of these things Lord have any part with us because we believe we have before us the pure, unadulterated Word of God, that which is right for this season, Father.
Being right for this season surely it brings about immortality, all of these things.
So we look to You Lord for the people, even as John said positively, “I wish above all else that you might prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.”
We believe that is Your Word, that is what a Holy Ghost filled pastor, a scribe who saw mighty visions, an apostle, a disciple said knowing the truth, and we have the same truth for today. We thank You for It.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
You may be seated.
Now we’re I think we’re at number 7 today, from after last night being number 6 on Satan’s Eden, and we made some remarks last night taken from the 4th chapter of the Book of Matthew.
Relative to the temptation of Jesus Christ, giving us a very thorough picture of what Satan wanted to accomplish, which was literally to have Jesus fall down and worship him.
Now you will notice he said, “If thou be the Son of God,” said, “first of all command these stones be made bread,” then he said, “jump off the temple, display yourself, make a sideshow of it,” he said, “because I can well see that the people aren’t going to believe what you say anyway.
So I’ll tell you how that you can really convince the people that you really have something on the ball, that you are the Son of God.”
And same thing as he said to Eve. He said, “The tree’s good to eat,” he said, “you can just turn this right into what’s right, and you can make a big show for yourself, you’ll be smarter than God.”
And then he said, “I want you to fall down and worship me, and I’ll give you the whole world.”
Now this is exactly what Satan wanted. He wanted the worship of the whole world, and he knew he could get it if he had something or somebody who could interpose himself between him and the world.
Now that’s just what God did.
God interposed through someone, which His only begotten Son, becoming a mediator, becoming a channel, becoming the factor wherein this one would turn all worship to God, even as Jesus said to Satan, he said, “Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God and only Him shalt thou serve.”
And then he said to the woman at the well, “God is looking for those who can worship Him in spirit and in truth.”
And we find that Jesus is the mediator between God and man, which gives us the ability to have a direct relationship to God and a worship.
Now let’s say that Satan can somehow turn this which we have recognized as the truth. “I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
Now if you can just take that and use it and throw an emphasis against it, so that you believe that is the truth, but you don’t really subscribe to it.
You are right back to the Garden of Eden, where the devil seduced Eve into listening to him and becoming his servant.
Now whoever your master is, that’s your god. Now you can’t have it two ways. So you see what Brother Branham is telling us here is a hundred percent correct with the scripture.
This is what Satan wanted, his Eden, this earth, to have worship on this earth. Now if he could swing the whole thing to worship on this earth, there would not be a heavenly kingdom on this earth.
You would have God completely stalemated. You say, “Why?”
Because this is where it started, and this is where it ends, this is what it’s got to get back to, before you can go further to anything which is a hundred percent from heaven, and remember, New Jerusalem is.
It comes down upon earth, but evidently it doesn’t have anything in its makeup to do with earth. Do you follow me?
The gold of the streets does not come out of the ground here. The trees do not come out of the ground here.
Whatever else is upon the earth and is allowed to come back after the dissolution, which I believe there will be much come back outside the holy City, the holy City is not of the earth, earthy.
It is from heaven with the Lord of heaven. And the only earthy part there will be will be the people therein. And they will not be what they were, for as they bore the image of the earthy, they shall bear the image of the heavenly.
Now Satan would like that, but he’s not going to get it. But at the end time he perpetrates a deceit upon the people, wherein the church, the people will be actually worshipping Satan, thinking it is God.
And how’s it going to be done? Mediator. Mediator. You say, “Why?” Because Satan can do nothing but copy and distort. He never had an original idea.
He cannot create. He is stuck with what he’s got. And we should be so fortunate, which thank God, we are. But he perverts it.
As I said last night, the truth does not shoot out like a Roman candle. The truth is basic, unchanging, unswerving, unmitigated. It is one.
And it does not breed to produce more truth; only lies can do that. And lie is a perversion of the truth; it’s a twisting. That’s why many more are the children of the desolate than she that has a husband. See?
That’s why down the road multiplicity of birth became a very bad thing, because God has only so many children in His loins, the rest are not His children.
So what you’re looking at, and what the prophet said, you can see everything is a hundred percent from the scripture.
Now let me read paragraph 18, and there should be also 19 there, but I don’t know how they got this messed up.
Let me tell you something, when you fool with Brother Branham’s tapes or his sermons, you’d better be ordained to do it, or you’re going to mess up.
I think you might have caught something, if you didn’t that’s your business; I’m not here to explain everything I say. I even get angry when people ask me too many questions. 18.
[5-4] The god of this world, [the object of the worship of this world,] the worshipped person of this world today is Satan, and the people are ignorant of worshipping Satan.
Well, I’m not prepared to preach this message in ten sermons, or twenty, or thirty. I’ve fooled one guy, he said, “Lee Vayle preached 24 times on a certain thing,” and I preached 48, as far as I remember.
So, let’s go to Isaiah 56. Let’s begin reading, but before we do, so that you know whereof I am speaking, let us read verse 10.
(10) His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark;
Now what is a barking dog all about? Bow-wow, arf, arf, I’m happy, aren’t you? Nope. Nope. He’s a watchdog. Frightens away animals, frightens away people, he’s got some bite.
(10) …sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
Ignorant, watchmen ignorant. The people that should know to cry out and to warn, who are aware of truth and error, because truth and error exist together.
You cannot have truth without error, and you cannot have error without truth! You cannot have blessing without cursing; you cannot have cursing without blessing.
Now you may think so, but if you read scripture any other way, you’re going to be a bunch of confused people.
And I trust I am speaking to intelligent, mentally sound people this morning that can understand what words mean.
So when we stand before God, some of us will continue to stand and not be blown away as chaff. Because you don’t want to listen.
Some are even too lazy to come to church to listen. You know I wish I could have heard a preacher like me when I was a kid and some of your ages here.
I’d been the happiest guy in the world. But I had nothing but vomit. I praise God for a prophet. And something inside that said, “If you listen to anybody, you’ll listen to this man.”
Now listen, let’s start reading.
(01) Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: [the spirit of discernment revealing the Word to you, which signifies without a revelation, I don’t care how just you think you are, you are not, and you cannot worship and serve God outside of a genuine revelation.] for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. [The Millennium is at hand. The Resurrection and the Rapture.]
(02) Blessed is the man that doeth this…
Now that sounds like there’s a work program here. There is a work program. “How will I do the works of God?” Believe!
Without it I don’t care what you do. We may empty the church pretty soon, I don’t know what you’re like in your hearts, how do I know.
I’m prepared to preach to the chandeliers. If we don’t have them, I’ll preach to the windows. When they’re gone, I’ll stay home and preach to my wife, when she’s gone, I don’t know what I’ll do, I’ll preach to myself.
(02) Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold [of] it;
The son of man that layeth hold of it. Son of man refers to a prophet, and we’re the children of the prophet, so in lesser measure we take that.
(02) …that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it,
What is the Sabbath, is the baptism with the Holy Ghost to rest, and at the end time a further rest, when He comes down with the revelation.
Say, “Bless God, I don’t have to worry anymore, even if I don’t understand it all and can’t put it together, I am resting in this which is my vindication.”
Now if you haven’t come that far, you’ve got nowhere near faith, because we’re dwelling on perfect faith.
(02) …and keepeth his hand from doing evil. [Cain did evil. Abel didn’t.]
(03) Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
All right, you’ve got those let’s just take an example. This is Israel, you’ve got the proselytes coming in, you’ve got the eunuchs there. The eunuch has no seed. That means he’s got no thoughts of his own.
At the time of this great Message let no man say, “Well hey, I’m out of the picture. I’m separated. They cut me off. Brother Branham are you the only one that think you’ve got anything?
I’ve got a thought or two, I’ve got an opinion.” Yeah. Dry tree? When you have become in your mind pregnant with the Word of God.
That which brings immortality, so that they without us cannot be made perfect and is contingent upon something in this age that devolves upon us to bring them out of the ground and you say you’re a dry tree?
You’re a eunuch with nothing? Shee, there’s something wrong somewhere.
(04) For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
What’s the end time covenant? We shall not all sleep but we’ll all be changed.
(05) Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. [Mrs. Jesus.]
(06) [And] the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, [and] to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; [it’s repetition now.]
(07) Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Now you’ve got an earthly connotation, they say, “Well hey, this is just going to be some little old earthly thing.”
You’re entirely wrong. Because our sacrifice is the fruit of our lips, and if you don’t give back to God what is vindicated, you ain’t got it.
Malachi chapter 3. “And them that feared His Name, that feared the Lord, and spoke often one to another,” God heard them, and He said, “They’re My jewels.”
(08) The Lord which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
(09) [And] all ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.
Now you know that signifies powers. And at the end time you have Armageddon on the scene. Because with the blessing come the cursing, with life always comes death.
There was not just a Tree of Life in the garden; there was a tree of death. And there is a tree of death now.
And those who cannot understand that, if they suddenly understood it, on the grounds that this could be compatible and true, they will still not understand the tree of death! Now you better get that flat this morning, because this is the truth.
(10) His watchmen are blind: [so therefore they cannot see. And when they cannot see] they are ignorant,
Is that right? And when they are ignorant, they cannot talk.
They are still dogs, male prostitutes, signifying a priesthood, that should be giving an impregnating Word to the female, which is the church, and they are bringing forth nothing but rot.
Dumb dogs. They do not know the time and the signs thereof, they cannot understand.
(10) …sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
And as the Bible said, “The sleeping, lying down, a folding of the hands, and destruction cometh.”
And they’ll suddenly say, “Wasn’t so and so supposed to happen? Isn’t this the great tribulation? What went wrong?”
“And knew not until the flood came and took them all away.” Why? Dumb dogs. Who are those dumb dogs?
(11) Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, they are [the] shepherds…
The five-fold ministry… Let’s forget about five-fold ministry, let’s put it where it is. The preachers. Call them priests, call them presidents, call them what you want, the word ‘shepherds’ is ‘pastor’.
And therefore those who take under their control and responsibility for the people at the end time are blind, and thereby ignorant, they are asleep.
They love slumber, they love ease, they love good things, like the Pentecostals at one time could never identify themselves anything but with hardship and hard times.
Listen to the preacher now tell you, “Listen,” he said, “I’m going to tell you, I’m worth every cent I can get.” Tell you flat.
Like the one guy said, he said, “I slept on a park bench last night, and I saved God’s people five dollars.” Something like that.
And the other guy said, “I slept in a bed, and I paid five dollars, and saved God’s man.”
You know, if it was wise for the person to sleep on a park bench and save five dollars, it was a good thing to do.
If it was stupid, then it was a wrong thing to do. But I’m telling you, there’s too much of the preachers wanting too much.
It’s not that they shouldn’t have things, but they seem to want far, far too much, and in charge, greedy, never have enough.
(11) …shepherds that cannot understand: [in other words, their prospering is in the realm of the physical. It is not a spiritual.] every one [to] his own gain, from his quarter. [And that’s sure this Message.]
(12) Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to-morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.
Now, whatever way you believe this Message you can teach it and go that way.
Now let’s keep on reading.
(01) The righteous perisheth, and no man [lays] it to heart: [the] merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. [Yup, all the persecution he goes through doesn’t really matter, he’s going to be taken away, and then you watch what happens those that are left.]
(02) He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.
(03) But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, [Now who’s he talking to? The preachers. Sorceress. Jezebel.] the seed of the adulterer and the whore.
How do you like that? That’s what it says. Right while the Bride is here.
(04) Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, [poke out your] tongue? [at them. That’s derision.] are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood, [What’s he talking about? Saduccees and pharisees, “You’re of your father, the devil.”]
(05) Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, [idolatry,] slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks? [Feeding the poisoned food; destroying their souls.]
(06) Among the smooth stones of the stream is thy portion; they, they are thy lot: even to them hast thou poured a drink offering, thou hast offered a meat offering. Should I receive comfort in these?
Now what kind of stones were they using? Smooth stones out of the brook, which was forbidden of God. They were to be rough, unhewn stones that made an altar, so God would do His Own shaping. They were offering to God a man-made religion.
(07) Upon a lofty and high mountain hast thou set thy bed: even thither wentest thou up to offer sacrifice. [Always a mountain speaks of idolatry.]
(08) Behind the doors also and the posts hast thou set up thy remem- brance; for thou hast discovered thyself to another than me, [then who? To Satan.] and are gone up; thou hast enlarged thy bed, and made thee a covenant with them; thou lovedst their bed where thou sawest it. [There’s your tree of the knowledge of good and evil again. This is the church.]
(09) Thou wentest to the king with ointment, and didst increase thy perfumes, and didst send thy messengers far off, and didst debase thyself even unto hell.
Rome will pay footsie with the Communist, and so will the Protestants. And it’s a matter of politics on the grounds, “Well if we do this just shrewd, we’ll win them to the church.
And of course that brings them to God. We are the mediator. We are Jesus Christ.”
You think I’m lying? I’ll meet you at the White Throne. I’m not afraid to stand before God what I’m saying.
Because I know it’s the truth. Satan himself said, “I want worship through You. I want You to bring the world to me. I’m going to be God. We’ll work a plan out to forgive sins and work the whole system.
I’m not trying to take Your place from You,” he said to Jesus, “You go ahead, You be the mediator, You be the one that gathers, You be the One that reveals me.”
Now look at your church systems. I’m going to challenge you to do it this morning.
And they’ve sold themselves to every government, with their perfume, making themselves available, which simply means one thing: sexual intercourse. Which is what he’s talking about, which is idolatry.
The church has knowingly entered into idolatry. That’s why they’re rich, increased in goods and don’t lack a thing, but they’re blind, and wretched, and miserable, and naked, and they are ignorant entirely, and God cannot wink at it! No way.
(10) Thou art wearied in the greatness of thy way;
They’ve become monolithic! Rome cannot whip its priests into effectual governmental or administrative, rather, works within the church, nor the people. Nor can the Protestants.
It’s going to take some kind of a pinch to do it. We haven’t come that far, we’re getting there very quickly.
They are too monolithic. Just like United States government. You’ll never turn it back, it must be bombed out of existence.
And I’m not going to do it, don’t worry. I’m not here to back up anarchy, I’m up here to back a Kingdom of God, because I want to be a part of It. See? Okay. She’s gotten too big and it’s worn her down.
(10) …There is no hope: thou hast found the life of thine hand; therefore thou wast not grieved.
There’s no room for repentance, even though they’re monolithic and they can’t handle it. “Hey, we’re still okay.” The church isn’t defeated as far as they’re concerned.
You talk to the pope. He has no problem presenting himself and showing himself he is the Vicar of Christ, and in fact he’d boot Christ out of the way!
You’ve got no problem; he’s got nothing to do with Christ, except take the name. Pope means ‘papa’. Vicar means ‘instead of’.
Vatican means ‘Vatica-ain’, ‘the house of Cain’. What more do you want? Study your history.
The greatest, smartest man to live, in the Greek and Hebrew, as far as we know, through the ages, Dr. Hoyer, believing in one God, told me flat, Vatica-ain.
(11) And of whom hast thou been afraid or feared, that thou hast lied, [when did God ever ask a man to lie?] and hast not remembered me, nor laid it to thy heart? have I not held my peace even of old, and thou fearest me not?
Now they’re afraid of somebody, but they’re not afraid of the other guy. And the guy that they’re not afraid of is the One and only One that can bring peace! And the one they’re afraid of is going to bring destruction.
Now that sounds backward, but it’s not, I’m talking about the church. The church is plumb scared of the devil thinking they’re afraid of God. They’re not afraid of God; they despise Him.
All the time saying they believe and love Him. There’s no way, because they’ve turned down this Word, and they don’t have a covenant. If you don’t have a covenant, you don’t have a Word!
Now there’s no fear of God before their eyes, the Bible said so.
(12) I will declare thy righteousness, and thy works; for they shall not profit thee. [In other words, there’s going to be time of judgment, and it’s going to be laid out what is right and what is wrong, and where you stand.]
(13) [And] when thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain;
In other words, there’s something here at this time that somebody can have, that’s going to put them in the Millennium, and right in New Jerusalem. That’s right.
(14) And [they] shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.
(15) For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, [and] with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Now there again notice, truth and error are right together; blessing and cursing are right together, and so is church and Bride!
Now I don’t care how much you say the Bride has come out, you are still sitting here with the church!
And if you are not quickened to know what the Word of God says to you and what It says to the church, you haven’t come very far.
And I haven’t come very far, there’s something wrong somewhere. There is only one Word! There is a million lies. There is only one God! But many revealers. There is only one way to heaven, but a thousand to hell.
(16) For I will not contend for ever, neither will I always [be] wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.
He said, “If I go too far in this thing, even My Own will not be able to make it.”
(17) For the iniquity of his [covenant] was I wroth,
What covenant? Israel boasted having received Moses in the Word of God and all the prophets, and we boast and say the same thing, but somebody has snuck in somewhere and got a covenant over and beyond God’s.
And Paul the Apostle said, “Even now,” he said, “you’ve got another Jesus, you’ve got another spirit, you’ve got another gospel.”
Where does that put the church two thousand years from that time?
It puts it, if Jesus Christ should possibly make an appearance, there is no way they’d know it, unless God took a spiritual four-by-four and hit somebody right between his eyes.
The world has a mind-set! M-i-n-d-hyphen-s-e-t. Right. And they can’t change. You know something; this church gets more and more violent with its faith and the Presence even though we might not feel It.
Even though we might not even believe It the way we should. Or understand it. Or know all that’s going to happen.
All I know is, I’ve got a mind-set. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. How is my mind going to be changed? Only if God grants repentance.
My mind has already been changed as to the Appearing. And the Presence, what It is. Will I now get a further change?
No, only to the degree I will believe and see It more and more. And if I am wrong, I will be heaping more and more condemnation to myself, which is a hundred percent right!
Hey man, if I keep throwing logs on the fire, shouldn’t I get a better fire? If I like sticking you with pins, as time goes on, won’t I like sticking further pins in you?
Come on you guys from Toledo, ask you a question what your preacher did to you up there. And what happened over northeast of us, and what’s happening around the country. Even… knows a little bit about that. Do you think so? Come on.
The harvest manifests more and more and more clearly. God gets more Godly, or more God, understand what I’m saying now, as the devil gets more devil.
And a Bride will get more Bride. And life as we know it will give way to immortality.
(17) For the iniquity of his [covenant] was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.
(18) I have seen his ways, [I] will heal him:
Now how is God going to condemn at the same time heal? You’re looking at what I’m talking about. Out of one lump, God made two strains, serpent seed and God seed!
Out of the group of people in this world, and out of religion, He has got the true and the false.
In here He’s got sheep and goats, and He’s talking now in terms of those that are His children, because remember all Israel is not Israel, yet all Israel shall be saved that is Israel.
(18) I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
(19) I create the fruit of the lips; [doesn’t say His lips. I create the fruit of the lips. Now what does He say?] Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.
Now that’s the promise, at the end time coming up, relative to Jew and to Gentile, because the Gentile was far off, and the Jew was near, and reverse it, it is the Gentile near and the Jew that is far off!
And at the end time, you are dealing now with the whole spectrum, the whole finalization of history. All Israel that’s Israel will come in, a hundred and forty-four thousand. And all that is Bride will be in.
Now listen to me. There is none other name, given under heaven whereby you must be saved, which is the Name of Jesus. Is that right?
There is a new Name to come under the Thunders. Is that right? When can the new Name come?
The new Name can only come until the last one is brought in. You say, “What are you suggesting?” I’m suggesting the truth.
You say, “What is the new Name?” I don’t have a clue. But Brother Branham said it will be revealed under the Thunders. You say, “Will he come back and bring it?”
That’s a very good question, and a very great possibility, I don’t know. But I’m trying to let you know, things are winding up, exactly as the prophet said, and you can do what you want about it, and I can do what I want about it.
And in here He speaks to the church as though, in places as it were Bride, because she said in Revelation the 18th chapter, “I sit as a queen, I am not a widow, I have a husband, I am the Bride of Christ!”
And He said, “You are a whore. You are filth. But you said you were, I’m going to talk to you.” What do you do with the whore? Burn her at the stake. Stone her with stones.
Now He said,
(19) I create the fruit of the lips;
Of whose lips? Your lips and mine? Don’t be ridiculous, unless it’s ‘THUS SAITH THE LORD’, and that’s the lips of God. He said, “I will be with your mouth Moses, not your brain.”
And at the end time, when the angels descend, there is a peace that is given to the Bride, which is the peace of a river, whereupon the trees the sons of God draw their life, which came from the temple, the east gate, in the time of Ezekiel, waters to take us across.
“When peace like a river attendeth my soul.” Then you can have sorrows and everything else like sea billows roll, it won’t matter, we are not on the sea tempest tossed, we are on Ezekiel’s river to bear us over.
Now listen, He says,
(19) …I will heal him.
The healing is a complete healing. But notice:
(20) The wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest…
And remember the end time is the waves of the sea rolling and roaring. The people cannot find domestic tranquility!
Look at the divorces. They cannot find national tranquility! Look at Russia and all the world.
They cannot find political tranquility! They cannot find spiritual tranquility! Because there is no rest! That light flash?
The Zen Buddhist says, “Fold your hands or cross them, look three feet in front of you, and do not think for ten minutes, make your mind a blank.
Every morning and every night. This will induce sleep.” It’s a perfect picture of the mind going blank, refusing to entertain the Word of God, and you do go to sleep, but it’s called eternal death.
(21) There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.
(20) [They] are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest…
Why can’t it rest? Just because the tides? No, because the earthquakes, and the peculiar things that go in amongst it. Currents and things that you cannot understand, they come from nowhere, nobody knows it.
(20) …whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
And Heyerdahl made his voyages across the oceans, just in his little boats of reeds and all, and he found in every single place, thousands and thousands of miles, there was no place without debris.
And now the air, the space is so filled with little things up there, that there’s no use launching spaceships and all any more, because it will only be knocked down by the debris flying around.
(21) There is [no rest,] no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.
Then who are the wicked? The wicked are everybody but those who do not understand and see what God does in the end time.
Now that’s a very horrible thing to say in the sense, how do we come to it? We come to it by this. But they say, “I see too many flaws, I know too many things.”
And I say, “Do you know what you are? You are a bunch of illegitimates.” But I like to use the other rougher word.
Because that’s what they are. I lived with him. Don’t anybody in this church, don’t try to tell me one thing about that man or I’ll cut your heads off and hand it to you on a plate.
Don’t talk to me about him. Don’t goof off. You goof off to the wrong guy. Don’t tell me what’s said in a prayer line, I was there.
I know people’s minds, and how they reacted. Blind! Therefore ignorant. And when you’re ignorant and you talk you betray yourself. And not only your stupidity, but you’ll answer to God. Do what you want. Ignorance.
Let’s go to Acts 17. Talk about Brother Branham’s sermon being loaded. Acts 17:23. Let’s go to 22.
(22) Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars’ hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. [Religious, superstitious.]
(23) For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, [your worship,] I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
So they made room for a God that somehow they knew He was there, but they couldn’t place Him! They didn’t have a knowledge, so they worshipped.
Then is it possible you could worship Satan and not know it? Certainly, if you don’t know what Satan’s doing, and you don’t know exactly how he’s acting.
And you don’t know that he tried to get a mediator, because all he wanted was Jesus’ worship, he’ll give you the world.
Then Jesus would have brought the world to him! Right? Because Jesus owned the world, and he owned Jesus? Right? Do what you want.
Now who do you think the churches put it this way, let me try to rephrase that. To whom do you think the churches will bring the masses?
To God? You’ve got to be kidding. God doesn’t want the world. He doesn’t want the world. If He wanted the world, He would have brought them all in the ark.
He said, “There’s five billion people here at least, so I’m going to take eight of them.”
“Well Lord, why don’t you take more?”
He said, “I don’t want any more.” Said, “I want my children, not somebody else’s children.”
Now look, I’m going to tell you something. If I want to be good to somebody, adopt some kids, that’s a different story.
But I’ve got something I don’t like. And that is, if I want to give to people, I want to give. But if you just want to take it, I’m ready to… I’m ready to… well, I’ll tell you, I’m ready to. I don’t think God’s any different. In fact, He isn’t.
He said, “How did you get in here at this wedding feast without a garment on?”
“Well, I thought it was very good and I walked in.”
“Well,” He said, “just walk out.” God doesn’t have party crashers.
There’s a guy that’s made a name for himself, every newspaper, every television, he’s a party crasher. Oh big joke. Not with God.
You don’t crash His party. You don’t come and adopt yourself to Him as though you’re going to get away with it.
There’s no Bible tells you that. To the unknown God they’re ignorant. Ignorant because they are blind and the Laodicean church is blind, what is it blind to?
The God of this world has blinded their eyes lest, lest 2 Thessalonians chapter 3:18 to 4 comes into their consciousness.
Now just hold that it mind while I read,
(30) And [at] the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent:
That was church age number one! In church age number seven, He said, “Repent!” Right? Number one repent, Alpha. Number seven repent, Omega. Hebrews 6, no more repentance.
When does repentance come in Hebrews 6?
After the miraculous ministry of vindication of Acts 3, when in the Presence of God, the mighty breath of God, which is the Holy Ghost, speaks forth to the people, “The Lord has descended with a Shout, a Message to put His church in order.”
You say, “Brother Vayle you’re reading into scripture.”
Well that’s my business; I read into scripture, you read what you wanted. Brother Branham said he read between the lines.
What are you reading? Some magazine you take to the bathroom with you? You come to church, you don’t take magazines, you bring the Bible.
Oh there again people don’t want me to preach, because you see their kids might hear something vulgar Lee Vayle said.
This Word will save your soul from hell, but the tripe they have will condemn you, but they’re very nice. Very nice.
Let me tell you, women, men can be very nice, and leave you to have an abortion. But before God you don’t get abortions.
The seed is planted, you’re stuck with, and you are it. I don’t know if you caught that or not, take your time and think it over.
All right, listen. Before I go to 2 Corinthians, and here we are with no paragraph today, I’m sorry about that, but that’s your tough luck, you came to service.
We’re going to go to Ephesians the 4th chapter. Sorry you came, Tom? No, no, that’s good, that’s good. All right.
(04) There is one body, one Spirit, even as [you] are called in one hope of your calling;
“I’m a Baptist, that’s number one, I’m a Catholic, that’s number two, I’m Presbyterian, that’s number three, I’m Methodist, number four, I’m Pentecost, that’s number five, I’m Church of Christ, number six, and number eight hundred of them maybe.” Well, I’m sorry about you.
(05) One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
(06) One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(07) But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
Now, according to the measure of the gift of Christ. There’s a measure of the anointed one, or anointing, in every single church age, never is there a time without it.
(08) Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, [now wherefore he saith. He’s saying something.]
(09) (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended…
(10) [And] he that descended… [and so on, that’s the One that came down, went up, and came back again as Holy Ghost, and what does He do now? To fill all things, to make His plan completely work, where there’s nothing but God left, and the New Jerusalem]
(11) And he gave some, apostles; some, prophets; and, evangelists; and, pastors and teachers; [Now those are regular prophets, that’s not a Word prophet, because Paul ordained all ministers, it came under him, and some were prophets, like Agabus, but they weren’t like Paul.]
(12) For the perfecting [that’s the equipping] of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
(13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and [even] of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a [mature, filled up] perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: [no more, no less.]
(14) That we be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, [this is adoption,] by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; [Satan hasn’t got a chance. Nobody can touch you.]
(15) But [holding] the truth in love, [speaking the truth in love, that’s over there in Malachi, they spake one to another,] may grow up unto him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
You come right from Christ the Cornerstone, to Christ the Headstone. Now how did Christ the Cornerstone come to the Gentile church?
In a Pillar of Fire to Paul! Now how’s He going to come to the last day, when He’s a Headstone, spiritual now?
“Well, He’s got a pope. He’s got a bunch of people. He’s got a consortium.” What do you got? Hallucinations? An evil spirit on you?
Who’s the Author and the Finisher of the faith of the Bride? Jesus. How did He do it the first time, is how He’ll do it the last time.
The Cornerstone is the Capstone! And the Capstone is the Cornerstone! And in-between are the members! The figure of speech is only there to describe it as to what it is doing and at what time.
I can take a piece of steel, if I was an artifact or of some description, and I can take that piece of steel and make sixteen different parts for an engine, and it’s all the same steel, there’s no difference.
It’s simply a matter of what I’m using for and at what time. So Capstone and Cornerstone are absolutely no different, it’s one and the same thing. Now we’re growing up from the Cornerstone to the Head.
(16) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by [this] which every joint supplieth,
Now listen! Brother Branham categorically said that the body follows the head! That’s why every listen. That’s why there had to be a Headship even before there was a Cornerstone!
Now listen to what the Bible said.
(09) (Now he that ascended, what is it but [he first of all] descended [to] the lower parts of the earth)? [That wasn’t the body; that was Jesus himself.]
(10) He that descended is the same that [went up]…
Do you follow me? So the Headstone came back as the Cornerstone! Right! Set the church in order! Went away, came back, set the church in order!
And what did Brother Branham say? He said the body follows the head.
Now listen carefully. I made a statement, and I’m going to stick to it, a week ago. And I said the body follows the life.
I don’t care what anybody tells you about genetic patterning, I don’t care what they tell you by biology, physiology, chemistry, I don’t care two bits.
I’m telling you the genetic patterning lies in the life, which is spirit. It builds itself that house. Now listen. Jesus is the life. So therefore if the Head has returned, then life has returned to the church, the Bride.
Therefore the body will follow that life! That’s why He is here, He’s got to be here to raise the dead! But He couldn’t do that until He put the church in order!
See? Now the Bride can be changed and follow that Headship. See? You understand?
Let’s keep reading then. Verse 17.
(17) This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
(18) Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
Now it tells you right here there is an ignorance and there was an ignorance at the time of Paul. Now it came through blindness! Then at the end time there is an ignorance through blindness! You can’t get away from it.
(19) Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
Why does the church want the homosexuals? Because some of your biggest money’s with the homosexuals. Why do the politicians want the homosexuals?
Because they’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain, so they’ll take you down with them. Why is perversion rampant? Because there’s money in it.
There’s no money helping the victim. There’s only money helping the criminal. The church screams all the time, “God loves the sinner, but He hates the sin.”
So they make a way for more and more sin! Let me tell you, God is angry with the sinner all the day long!
Why don’t you pet a rattlesnake, and say, “Boogie, boogie baby, bite me on the nose.” The church is full of sin, because it’s full of sinners. The Bride is not sinner. See? Listen, past feeling.
(20) But ye have not so learned Christ;
(21) If so be ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
Now this guy right here says the truth is in him, then he says the truth is in Jesus, and he said, “You heard Jesus.” How did they hear Jesus?
Did every stupid Gentile, so-called pardon the expression, they’re stupid, they’re ignorant, God knows, never mind the language. Let’s look at the Bible.
How can you say, “I believe this Bible,” and deny that the Apostle Paul was saying, “When you hear me, you hear Jesus.”
Now Jesus delegated that to the prophet and to the five-fold ministry! And the Roman Catholic Church arrogated to itself this position!
When you hear the church you hear God! Am I telling you the truth? Or are you so stupid, dumb, and blind? I hate to use terms like this, but you know my language, I’m sorry.
Years ago I was going to go back to the United Church in Canada, and I was going to polish up my language, because listen, you should have heard me when I was twenty-two years of age, I never used ain’t nor hain’t nor tote or nothing else.
I never used any slang, my language was flawless, I could write a hundred percent in English, and I’m not kidding you. And I could speak it. And every word means something to me because I drill in on words.
But I’m not trying to be suave, I don’t care two bits how it comes across, except I’ll go home and feel very ashamed and very angry at myself. I don’t mean you any harm, but I’m trying to give you the truth.
What is the matter with these people? Jesus did not stand before them. He did not tap them on the shoulder, he never came to them individually. It was as John said, “He that heareth us hears God.”
And Paul said, “When you listen to me, you’re listening to Jesus.” He said,
(20) [You’ve] not so learned Christ; [he said.]
(21) If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: [Now listen.]
(22) That ye put off concerning the former [behavior] of the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
(23) And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; [The mind and the spirit are hand in hand, they’re interconnected. And from the spirit and mind go to the soul.]
(24) That ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
In other words, there’s something new coming forth from this, what is being done. Which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
In other words, up there, there is an unrighteousness, and there is a false holiness, there is a false righteousness, and there is a false holiness.
And you cannot have the truth, no matter who and what you say you are, unless you come under this chapter four. There is no way.
Now, let’s go to Romans 6. We read it the other day. In verse 1.
(01) What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
(02) God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
(03) Know ye not, that so many of us [now he’s talking about the original person before anything happened to him, but is now in the Bride of Christ. As many of us] as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
(04) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
In other words, even though we were children of God, there was something radically wrong. But now under the baptism with the Holy Ghost, which is the life bringing up that seed to a position where it can grow!
In other words, the light struck the seed! The Holy Ghost in the Word struck the seed!
(05) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
(06) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
(07) For he that is dead is freed from sin.
(08) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
(09) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
(10) For in that he died, he died [once] unto sin: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
(11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
(12) Let not therefore [sin] reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
(13) Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. [Now,]
(14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. [And so on.]
Now this here that Paul spoke to the Romans, he had cleared up here in the Book of Ephesians, in telling exactly how it is done.
The alienation and all of these things that come from alienation, lasciviousness, and all uncleanness with greediness, all these things come out of what is false.
But the truth delivers us from them, where we wish to be in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Now let’s go to 2 Corinthians. I won’t dwell too much on this, as I say, time got away, so we’re just going to let it ride at this point, and take you up where we leave off at, the next time we get together.
Now listen, in 2 Corinthians the 3rd chapter, it says here concerning the blindness of Israel, and Paul is not talking to Israel, he’s talking to the Gentiles of Corinthians, and he’s using Israel as an example.
Now listen, verse 15.
(15) But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their heart. [See? Their eyes are blinded to the truth.]
(16) Nevertheless, when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away.
When Israel finally turns to God in the homeland, there’ll be no more veil, because Christ will stand there right before them.
And they say, “Where did you get those wounds?” And they get scared. “What happened?”
He said, “I’ll tell you, in the house of my friends.”
Oh they said, “This means trouble eh?”
“No, it doesn’t mean trouble.” See?
(17) Now the Lord is that Spirit: [What Spirit? The One that was with Moses! The Cloud, the Pillar of Fire, the Rock, Jehovah, no difference. The Logos. Now,] and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
In other words there is no more bondage. Now this is not simply speaking of the individual through the church age, though you can apply it, that’s fine, it is true. But there’s got a far greater meaning to it.
(18) But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. [In other words, by the Spirit of God.]
Now it tells you here, that you are coming from the place of blindness to the image of God, because Christ is the image of God, which signifies the true substance of God that manifests!
We’re not true substance of God, except that which lies within, and the body commensurate has not yet caught up.
Now Paul says,
(01) Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
(02) But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully;
Now right there he tells you how you’ve heard Jesus and been taught by Jesus, Paul is doing, taking the Word of God like Moses, and there is no deceit in it.
He said, “I don’t have one motive in doing this. I was fighting the very thing I’m preaching.
I was against the very God that you’re worshipping. I thought I was worshipping God, I wasn’t.”
Now he said,
(02) …but by manifestation of the truth [that’s vindication] commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
(03) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
(04) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Now he tells you we are changed from image to image, we’re changed from glory to glory, by the Spirit of God.
We’re going to be just truly identified and like Him. Now he said, “It’s going to take this particular glorious gospel to shine into you, in order to make that change!”
Now he’s already told them! “You can’t have it.” He said, “I can’t have it.”
Already the church is fallen prostitute to another Jesus, to another Word, to another Spirit. But that original Pauline Message had the seed that’s going to produce a body! And the seed, life seed, had to come from the Head!
Now listen, the spiritual Head has come forth from the dead church, He’s outside, and He’ll never get back in again.
Now for the first time you can hear Him Who is from heaven, according to Hebrews 12, and Revelation 10:1-7, it will come by a prophet.
Because Paul said, “We have this ministry.” And Paul did not say that it was in the church in the five-fold ministry, he said, “The five-fold ministry brings you up to that place!”
Then what is going to take over? Whatever it was that did it in the first place! That’s simple.
If God wiped everything off of this earth, whatever God be, and this earth is ever going to get a population, Whoever did it the first time is going to do it the second time, third, fourth, fifth time, sixth time, whatever time.
Because He’s the only one Who can do it. Now he said this, they have turned down through blinded minds! They refused to give up their thinking in the light of vindication because they couldn’t!
Let me ask you a question. Do you think the serpent could have done anything else but what he did? You got to be ridiculous. He did it.
(05) For we preach not ourselves, but Jesus [Christ] the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
(06) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
(07) But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
And he tells you flat, that God is going to work through an individual, in order to bring about a resurrection, and a change, and a Rapture.
And everybody’s standing back to say, “Well now listen, that isn’t possible, because we know God’s doing it all, and He’s going to do it through us, and individually, and we don’t need all that stuff, because hallelujah, we go right to God.”
Well hallelujah, why didn’t the early church go right to God, why did they need Paul? Hallelujah why couldn’t the other eleven apostles do it? Because hallelujah, Peter opened the door!
And hallelujah, Peter said, “Paul says things people don’t understand, nor wrest to their own destruction, but he’s right!”
When that whole bunch of mealy mouthed withstood Paul over circumcision. I’m a Paulenist, believe me, from the word go.
Oh, I love Peter, James, and John, they’re fine, I’ve got no problem, no problem, no problem at all. Not a bit. I’m going to tell you, they were not the ones sent to the Gentiles. Paul was.
And Paul lays it all out here. And he said, “Earthen vessels,” as Brother Branham, said many, “Oh he’s only a man, and he said I’m going to preach…” he never did, but he preached enough of it.
“Ah, he’s only a man. He’s only a man. Jesus, he’s only a man. Moses, he’s only a man.”
What are you? Some big Bolshevik? You know what Bolshevik means? Big one. That’s why it’s called the Bolshoi Choir, that’s a big choir. Bolshoi means big. Bolsheviks. Big.
Are you Bolsheviks? Some big shot here? Big preachers, big this, big that? Nah, I could be dead tomorrow and nobody miss me, not even God. You could be gone, who’s going to miss you?
No, this thing is too big in deep ignorance, my brother, my sister, let me tell you something. They are ignorantly worship Satan. They are ignorantly, worship Satan. Do you know why they’re ignorant?
Not that they simply don’t know it, they turn down the only rue of discrimination and discernment, whereby they would know that they know, and so, therefore, thinking they know, they do not know, just like Eve, and they are completely duped.
And so the church today is the mediator. Just what Satan wanted. He couldn’t get Jesus, the same as he couldn’t get Adam! So he went to the woman.
Well, we’ll study some more.
Let’s rise and be dismissed.
Heavenly Father, again we look to You for help that we know that You alone can give, because Lord You are the only One that’s able to do it, and that is to take these things that we try to do this morning, because I know, as I’ve studied this Word, Lord.
It became more and more evident to understand exactly what it is that’s being said by the prophet, that the people think they’re worshipping God, ignorantly worshipping Satan who is impersonated himself in the church, and in thereby is actually getting a worship.
And we can see some of it Lord, and we’re looking forward to seeing it even more and more so, but the beautiful thing is this morning we can actually receive what has been said by the prophet.
And in receiving it Lord, thereby we will be able to grow apace in this particular area, until we become thoroughly conversant with it, and it literally becomes a part of our thinking and a part of our knowledge, which is therefore Lord an understanding of the mystery of iniquity.
And we can see it going all the way back to the Garden, which is certainly the trail of the serpent.
So Lord we thank You for this, and we appreciate it so much, but Lord above all in that is we ask You again, and plead to You, that the life of the Word, this Message, which is our healing.
Which we take for our healing, which we take for our life, because Brother Branham, Lord, and he was vindicated by You, we’re talking to You, the One that then stood behind Brother Branham.
He said, “Nothing outside this Message will come to life,” meaning Lord, we know, that nothing in the world, outside this Message, has the power of life within it, even as Paul himself said, when This shone in, there would be that liberty given, that captives would be set free, the blindness undone, and all these things Lord, we in Rome, in Babylon would come out.
So, Father, we’re looking for it, and we would pray again then, therefore, that the life in this Message work within us to abolish death.
Spiritual and physical, so that we’re walking in the light, as You are in the light, having fellowship one with another, the blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, cleansing us.
So we thank You again for this time of fellowship Lord, and now Lord as we go may there be more fellowship, more earnestly we desire these things, in the Name of Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.
‘Take the Name of Jesus with you.’