Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father, we’re very grateful for Your wonderful Presence which we know has been vindicated to us, even given us by the mechanical eye of the camera, reproduced in a scientific form so there is no doubt what the camera caught, what the prophet saw.
What… and is amongst us doing the marvelous things according to the Word, proving Yourself to us, proving Your Word, and proving ourselves to us.
Lord we’re very grateful for that; it’s come full circle as the prophet said, “In that day you shall know that I’m in you and you in me, all together that beautiful family of God.”
We do thank You for that tonight. Now teach us further concerning Your Word in this hour of trial and temptation Lord, that we might not be deceived in any manner but be completely separated, sanctified by the gospel unto immortality.
In Jesus’ Name we pray, Amen.
You may be seated.
Now Brother Branham mentioned “that this age was the most deceiving age of all ages.” And it, of course, is the age of the lie and the lie, of course, is you shall not surely die but live.
Now, the question would come, how did the devil bring death? He brought death by deceiving Eve into believing that she was not what God had already demonstrated that she was.
Satan told her, he would make her what God had already made her and said she was, so therefore, he fashioned her and she thinks, of course, that it is God who is fashioning her.
Today Satan is telling the Bride she is not what she is and he’s telling the church she is what she is not.
And Brother Branham’s sermon on Satan’s Eden helps us to understand the truth of this terrible hour of deception.
So tonight we start message number 23 of Satan’s Eden.
Now Adam had the mind of God back in Genesis and through Adam so also did Eve have the mind of God which she would not have had except for Adam.
And having Adam she had that mind of God just as though and equally as though God had dealt with her instead of Adam.
Now notice in Genesis 2… it says:
(07) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground… breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. [Now with that we read…]
(18) And the LORD God said, It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. [Now you’ll notice what he says there, and then what he says next and what happens.]
(19) And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; [Now they already were there.] and [He] brought them unto Adam [who was not at that time in physical form when they were made but now is, paraded them all before him, and] to see what [Adam] would call them: and what ever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
(20) And Adam gave names to all [the] cattle, the fowl of the air, to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Now you’ll notice in there that this anointing that Adam had was that inner anointing of the Holy Spirit having the mind of God and he was able to place everything correctly, not by his own ability or ingenuity but by the Holy Spirit teaching him.
As Brother Branham said, “Back in those days when Adam was governing the earth with Eve it was like a dispensation of the Holy Spirit moving, as the Holy Spirit moves upon us.”
More correctly Brother Branham could have said, “As the Holy Spirit moved upon him, so the Spirit of God was moving upon this man that He had placed in the Garden, and consequently the moving then would also be with his wife Eve.”
But notice now Eve puts on the mind of Satan. Right? Eve puts on the mind of Satan, and thereby comes into Satan’s image.
Now you might wonder about that but you get changed from image to image, glory unto glory, through the process of the Word. We’ll take that up in 2 Corinthians.
So Eve now comes in the image of Satan through the mind and Satan fashions her. She left God’s Headship and now comes under Adam’s headship.
You notice that took place afterwards. She was co-equal with Adam before God. She leaves God and now she is placed under Adam.
And this is where you get Brother Branham’s vision of the woman who was his mother and the husband was the organization of denominations.
So you’ll get your type right in the Garden of Eden as to what has happened and why organization is subsequently and even dynamically of the devil.
Now to see this even more clearly we go back to the Book of Isaiah, chapter 14, where God unveils to the prophet Isaiah what He has not hitherto unveiled and made known to anyone else.
This is why Brother Branham categorically said, “That in his ministry those things which were not known from before the foundation of the world were made known to us and can be made known to us legally, though men deny the power of the prophet.”
And I get so angry I could tear things to shreds and spit tacks because they don’t know the Word nor desire to know the Word, nor know anything of the Holy Ghost and act as though they did just as Eve did.
Listening to the word of Satan and becoming more and more in his image and so is the church. God makes known literally thousands of years later what was not known in the Book of Genesis or to any other prophet.
(12) How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [Almost an exact appellation of Jesus, who when Jesus in the form of Michael led in the worship of God and Satan stood right there at the hand of God.] how art thou cut down to the ground, which [did] weaken the nations! [He’s thrown down to the earth.]
(13) For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit upon the [mountain] of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
(14) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. [And that is exactly what the devil said to Eve. “You’ll be just like God. You’ll be perfect prophets also.”]
(04) And the serpent said, [You] shall not surely die: [“Death is not for you. Well, what is for you? Why,” he said, “the same thing that’s for me.”]
(05) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and [you] shall be as gods, [she already was.]
Fooled her into denying her genealogy. How many people believe Melchisedec as Brother Branham preached it: your genealogy goes back to God?
So genetically and generically children of Almighty God from His loins which are His which is His minds, being genes of Almighty God put into a vessel of clay. She evidently didn’t believe who she was.
Brother Branham said, “When the Bride knows who she is she’ll be caught away.” Do you see the understanding we’re talking about tonight?
When’s the Bride going to know who she is and as… denying who she is while the church stands by parading her and showing her immorality, boasting she is the Bride of Christ?
I want to ask you a question. Did the church ever repudiate the stand that she would become as?
Literally take the place of, she never did and that’s where Brother Branham said the church has done. Satan has deceived the church into worshipping him by the church taking the place of Jesus Christ.
Notice again, as we go back to,
(15) Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Go back to,
(16) …the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
(17) But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day thou eatest thereof [dying] thou shalt surely die.
He said, “Look, I dealt with Satan.” And Satan the Bible says was in Eden according to Ezekiel 28.
He said, “You walked, you were in the mount of the fiery stones. You were in Eden.”
And He said, “I brought Satan down, and I will bring you down.” You cannot come against the Word of God, and that’s exactly what happened.
Now notice, how Eve… how that Satan having deceived Eve in that she already was what Satan promised her that she would be.
And we see that over here in Genesis the 3rd chapter…
(08) …they heard the voice of God walking in the garden in the cool of the day:
She already was a prophetess, gods, prophets. God had already talked to her and was talking to her, and he said; “Look, I’m going to make you this.”
She denied what she was. Do you understand what I’m saying?
You got to bring that right down home tonight to begin to understand that is exactly what Satan attempts to do, as I’ve said already, is to get the Bride to deny exactly who she is so that now she tries to become what she can’t become unless she is.
How can anybody here be my son or my daughter unless you come out of my loins? How are you going to be a son or a daughter of God unless you come from the Source?
That’s why the Bible speaks of adoption which is the placing of sons, not the making of sons. “It’s because you are sons, God sends forth His Spirit.”
But you try to get that across to anybody but who exclusively believes Who is This Melchisedec? and you can’t do it.
Now you wonder why I fuss. Well, I enjoy it. If you want to know the direct downright truth of it, I enjoy it what I fuss about.
They can’t take it from me. They try. Headquarters, so-called, said, “Lee Vayle has got his own message.”
They never knew I preached Brother Branham and wrote him before the prophet died. They don’t know now that I preach him. I don’t know they ever will.
So notice how deceived Eve was and that she already was what Satan promised her to be, and believing him she both interrupts God’s plan of Genesis 1:28, “replenish the earth, multiply;” and interjects another seed that has nothing to do with the commandment’s fulfillment.
Now if you don’t believe that, come on. Genesis 3:15 and see the serpent seed: “I’ll put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed.”
There was no commandment. There is no word of life to a certain seed. Then how are you going to get past predestination, a limited atonement and the numerically perfect, not one less, and not one more Bride?
Do you still wonder how it is that Noah’s family never got in the ark? He was the only one. He was the last perfect individual. Had he had a brother or sister, they’d have been just like him.
But he was that odd one like Jesus and the only thing was that God was saving those eight whose bodies were not genetically and generically perfect but they had within the seed the inner soul, and they came within the ark knowing in the Resurrection they would get their perfect body.
See what we’re looking at.
You look all the way to Revelation 20:7-15 and you will see in there what we are looking at; the full… the filling of the earth with the children of God after the interruption, now they come there.
Now notice also in Revelation 12: I believe is what I want.
(07) And there was war in heaven: [and] Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
(08) And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. [They didn’t have a place. They were finished.]
(09) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, [that is the ancient serpent, that’s the one in the Garden of Eden] called the Devil, [even] Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: [and] he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Now I want you to notice something here. This old fellow is called it. He is called it; he actually doesn’t have a name.
There’s never any record of him. And there isn’t any record of serpent seed anywhere. There are those who never had a name even in the Book of Life.
You don’t call them by name, you just call them by what they are; serpent seed. But every one of God’s children, like sheep, they’re called by name.
Now be advised and listen carefully, what I just said is the Alpha or the beginning of God’s plan for His own race through His two children, that’s what’s back there.
And watch the Omega and see the church disbelieve the end time Word. The church absolutely does not believe the end time Word.
In other words, they do not understand who they are. They cannot tell you who they are. They’re like the wild ass.
They do not know their pedigree. Brother Branham said so. He said, “They’re not like the thoroughbred horse that knows the pedigree.”
And we looked at and we saw that even in the Greek, the Bible concerning pedigree. That was that way, way back from the very beginning.
“I have begotten you.” I have set you forth pedigreed. Christ, the great Pedigree and we in the pedigree.
All in Him, even as there was one seed that God planted; orange seed had in it every orange that would ever grow upon that tree, and Christ had in Him and we were in Him before the foundation of the world.
Now we’re going to 2 Thessalonians, and we see the picture that is brought to us in the 2nd chapter…
(03) Let no man deceive you by any means:
Now it tells you right here that a man is going to do the deceiving. It is not a beast per se like the serpent. It is not a created and formed creature from the field but it is now part of the human race, the one lump.
(03) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and [the] man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Now it tells you right there, you’ll be clued into the exact truth of what is known through history but probably not known truly so that people are guessing exactly as to who and what this figure is.
There must be a revelation of who and what before it can be pinpointed exactly as to the person even as concerning John the Baptist.
And the forerunner then took upon him flesh, so therefore, at a specific time within this generation herein speaking of the descent of Christ, Pillar of Fire and over here, there will be a revelation given which will absolutely coincide with the begetting of this person here who will be the antichrist and revealed manifestly.
Just like John the Baptist.
(04) Who opposeth and [exalts] himself above all that is called God, [Well, it tells you right there what race he came out of. It tells you whose image he is in.] or that is worshipped; so that he as God [sits] in the temple of God, [declaring] himself [to be] God.
(05) Remember… not, when I was with you, I told you these things?
(06) And now ye know [what’s holding it back] that he might be revealed in his time.
So you have the dynamics of the Word of God setting this forth as it was in the Book of Isaiah, chapter 40.
Then you have the angel coming and saying, “Yes, now is the time. This is what it is and how it will be.”
Then you have the literal. You say, “Why?” Because God does everything in three, doesn’t do it two, one, five, six, seven: He does it in threes.
(07) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: [now it said]…
(08) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and destroy with the brightness of his coming: [So you see we’re right on target, what we’re saying.]
(09) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power… signs and lying wonders,
Now that, of course, is the son of perdition ministry of Judas that lines with the ministry of the Son of man which leads to the man of sin, just as Jesus’ ministry led to the man of righteousness.
“Behold, my righteous One.” And the fact that God put him upon the cross and shed His blood for the remission of sin proves who He was.
But notice this one comes back, Jesus, and destroys this one. And now watch this person.
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;
Now notice, just like Cain and Abel. The deception in the Garden brought forth an act of righteousness by Abel and an act of unrighteousness by Cain.
So what is this person going to bring forth? He’s going to bring forth unrighteousness in the church. This One brings forth righteousness in the church. We’re solemnly allied with Abel and not with Cain.
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
Notice exactly the same thing is in the Garden. Eve could not take the love of the truth. Now I want you to notice something. Eve was deceived; Adam wasn’t. He knew exactly what he was doing.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe [the] lie:
What is it? The lie is “You shall not surely die, for you are surely sons and daughters of God, hallelujah.” And you’re not.
Now how many Bride are going to go out whimpering from now on, “Oh God, I ain’t. Oh God, I ain’t. Oh God, I ain’t?”
Now I’m not going to belittle you because hey, I’m as bad as you are and worse when you consider the knowledge that I have gained from God; I’m worse than all of you put together again.
But this is something we must come to grips with, and state our position because Brother Branham said, “It’s when the Bride knows who she is when she gets out of here,” and he said again, “You have ten in one place in one mind, she’ll be gone.”
And because… then the one mind is… indicates this, ten people will recognize who they are.
Now, let’s keep reading.
(13) But we are bound to give thanks [always] to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit [even] belief of the truth:
(14) Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of Jesus Christ.
(15) [Now] therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which [you] have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. [Now traditions, in this respect, is a good thing.]
(16) Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and… given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
(17) Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
And you’ll notice, the Word comes before the works. That’s exactly where Cain missed it. That’s exactly where Eve missed it. That’s where Adam deliberately went astray. See? All right.
Now, remember what I read here.
(13) …we are bound [always] to give thanks… because God hath chosen you [unto] salvation through sanctification of the Spirit [even] belief of the truth:
The Spirit and the truth work together; they do not work apart. Any man says he’s got the Holy Ghost baptism and denies the Word has got to be a liar. Flat out. You got to see what spirit he’s of.
Now listen! Let’s go a little further. These people had pleasure in unrighteousness. They’re like Cain. The unrighteous act is condemned by God: an act of worship condemned by God.
Okay, get your thinking caps on. Brother Branham categorically said, “When you were in your father, your father desired fellowship with you.”
Sons and daughters have fellowship as a source of worship. These merely worship.
As much as they claim fellowship and as much as they claim sonship it is a void claim because they turn down the Word.
Now listen! Let’s go back to,
(07) And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty [messengers],
(08) In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Now that’s just like the book of Malachi. It positively says there’s a day coming when the earth will burn like an oven and every single wrong seed is going to be burnt up leaving neither root nor branch, and it’s bang, bang, bang. I’m going to come in here and I will tear up.
I will rip down. I will send a fire. I will destroy but unto you that love My Name, I arise with healing. But everybody gets so scared of the first verse; you’re shot. And you can’t listen to the law of parallelism, blessing and cursing, or the twins.
(07) …you who are troubled rest…
There’s a time of violent judgment coming. Rest! I’m coming down with my fan in my hands to destroy. Rest!
You say, “Well, wish God didn’t talk that way.” Why don’t you bring Him down hit Him with a big club and tell Him how to talk?
Go ahead. First you got to catch Him. Being Spirit you might hit the wrong one. A little foolish isn’t it?
We ought to talk these things back and forth which He’s uttered instead of these other junky things coming up.
(08) In [flames of] fire…
(09) [They’ll] be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, [who said, I’m coming to do something for you. I’m going to come…]
(10) …[and] be glorified in [the] saints, and… admired in… them [because Paul’s Word, not one word added, not one Word taken, perfect revelation based upon the dynamism of vindication]… believed] in [this] day.
Now come on, am I feeding you a lot of horse manure or am I giving you the Word of God? Now pardon my language but I’m going to lay it on the table.
Now if you got the guts to call it horse manure, come on, get right beside me. I’m not William Branham, but I’ll tell you one thing.
I’m meeting you face to face at the judgment right tonight, not tomorrow, and I’ll be the witness against you.
I haven’t lied to any of you people and I’m not lying now and I’m not trying to be dramatic. I am telling you the truth.
This, this, those two pictures show it, the Pillar of Fire and the Cloud of angels. And the Cloud of angels being Him coming with His mighty messengers, coming, setting up vengeance where the earth will burn but rest under the Seventh Seal, relaxation, the Presence of God. “But it’s just a doctrine.”
I told you people for years they don’t believe like we do. Is that a doctrine? How many believe this message?
That’s the thing that counts, not what some preacher says. It’s not what Lee Vayle says; it’s what William Branham said.
And I’m looking here in Scripture, hundreds of Scripture to show you the prophet never missed one trick.
In that day of the revelation of Jesus Christ, the Son of man, in the day of the revelation of the son of perdition, the two spirits in opposing forces, both bringing their revelation.
One based upon a genuine scriptural vindication of a prophet, another based upon Scripture simply being fulfilled which God said it would be fulfilled, as far back as the day of Pentecost when He poured His Spirit upon all flesh, and all would prophesy and all would manifest gifts.
But He said in Matthew 7, “There’s a day coming when I’ll talk to all of those men that don’t belong to me, ‘Depart from Me, I never ever knew you, you workers of iniquity’.”
“You like Cain who brought a beautiful sacrifice. You like Cain who presented yourself.
You like Cain who stood there as though you were a child of God. You like Cain who tried to worship but you didn’t have the fellowship. You weren’t in my loins!”
Then what Word was Brother Branham talking about the adopted son? He listened to His Daddy’s Word.
It was the obedience of faith to bring down the stronghold of the carnal mind, to place itself under the wisdom and power of Almighty God in this last day, the anointed Word of life. Yeah, that’s what it is about.
And what is that Word of this hour? It is Revelation 10:1-7, the Mighty One coming down at the time of the prophet on earth, the One off the throne. Revelation 10:1 is absolutely, Revelation 5:1.
It is also, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 when that One comes down Jesus Himself doing all three in descending.
It is also, Revelation 3:20, 21 “Behold I stand at the door and knock,” and if any man hear, if any man listens, any man will do something about it; in other words, if I can attract that man’s attention.
Remember, John heard a voice like a trumpet and he turned to see the voice. And Brother Branham said, “He turned to see if it was a scriptural voice.”
Now at the end time Jesus said, “I am down here knocking on the door. I am right here on earth and I am pleading an entrance to the church which kicked me out.
Now if any man hear My voice;” it’s the same voice of Hebrews 12: “If any man hear my voice, and open the door and I can come into him and sup with him and he with Me,” you are now back in a fellowship.
It is not a worship though it’s worship. What greater worship could there be of an adoring child through the father who embraces him in love and kindness to his breast?
You want worship, brother/sister, and love, you can’t get it without sonship; it is impossible.
And sons will hear the Word because the Bride is separated by the washing of water by the Word, sanctified by the Word. There isn’t any other process.
Now let us go further. Let us go to Hebrews, the 5th chapter. And you know I just love to weave back and forth in Hebrews and Scripture, and if I lose you don’t feel too bad.
This tape… because we’ve got two recordings so that if one tape goes bad you got another one there, or you can borrow my notes. They won’t do you any good but you can borrow them anyway.
Now listen! Let’s go to,
(01) For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:
(02) Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.
Now it tells you the ignorant. Now remember it was the ignorant at the time of John the Baptist, and they were not willfully ignorant and in willful disobedience; they just didn’t know.
So what’s he going to do? He’s got a high priest for him. He’s got somebody to officiate, to mediate. That’s why prophets are mediators. And every one of us is Messiahettes that has a portion of being a mediator.
I know; listen, some of you people, let your minds go. Listen!
Please, I almost said for God’s sake, please for my sake let your minds go and don’t think you’re hearing things that you’re not hearing and you’re getting a wrong understanding.
It’s too much baby stuff going on yet. I don’t pretend to be grown up. Not for one minute. But listen; let your minds go to understand these things here. This high priest has got to be a part of It.
(03) And by reason [thereof] he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.
(04) And no man [takes] this honour [upon] himself, but he that is called of God, [which] was Aaron. [Now listen! This is an example. This is the Old Testament history. Now here’s the New Testament.]
(05) So also Christ glorified not himself to be [called] an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
Now listen! Watch what we’re talking about. He said, “This day you are my Son because I have begotten you.
I have declared a genealogy. I have set forth a pedigree.” And He looked upon the Son, s-o-n.
“That light,” as Brother Branham said, “as a child playing around his Father’s throne.”
The Father commending him: God in Christ for the production of the universe. “Let us make man in our image.”
Now listen! That One said, “Thou art my Son.”
(06) …he also [said] in another place, [Progression now sets in. What progression? Elevation, you are not only my son; you are a high] priest… after the order of Melchisedec [which is my own Order].
(07) Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
(08) Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
(09) And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
(10) Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.
Now notice further:
(01) Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, [Now notice I left out 11 to 14 because they’re interpolations. “Called of God an high priest…” Now he goes from Son to priest.] Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, [let’s] go… [to] perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
(02) Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
(03) …we [will] do [this], if God [permits].
Now there is another progression. He goes from high priest and mediator to his conclusion that God set before him.
Did you follow what I said? The word ‘perfection’ means ‘conclusion’. It means ‘the finishing off’.
It means ‘you can’t take anything out, and you can’t add anything’, you set it in perfect order according to the designing engineer that designed it and engineered it.
Huh? “This day have I begotten thee. This day I’ve made you high priest.” Right? Do you follow me? Number three: perfection. Okay.
Let’s go to 1 Corinthians, chapter 15:
(20) But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
(21) For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. [From amongst the dead.]
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all be made alive. [That’s it. Every one in Adam is going to come back.]
(23) [And] every [one] in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his [Parousia]. [At His Presence.]
(24) Then cometh the end, [You see? Perfection. Huh? Do you follow? We’re looking at a conclusion. We’re looking at a perfection.] when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father;
Now listen! Why? Because they all come up at the time of the Presence: He came down to bring us a message, to raise the dead, to catch us away. Progression, progression, progression! Now there’s a progression here.
Right? When He sits on the throne and the Pillar of Fire above the throne and the Son is completely one under and with the Father, and we with Him and in the midst of the church we all sing praise unto God, and He said, “These are my brothers and sisters. We all have one Father.”
They can worship because they are progeny. You see what I’m trying to tell you? Now who is doing this? Who is doing this great act for Jesus?
“You are my son, I’ve begotten you, you are my high priest. Now you are the end of it. All power in heaven and earth is given unto Me.”
Everything that God was in the genes He poured into Christ. There’s your kenosis of Philippians as Brother Branham taught us in The Unveiling of the Mighty God. All right.
Now, here we see perfection in verse 24, we see the end, then cometh the end, then cometh that perfection. That’s exactly what Paul was teaching in Hebrews. See? All right.
Now, it is described in 25 and 26.
(25) For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
(26) [And] the last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Now said God is doing that in order to put Jesus Christ in the complete supremacy that lies in God. The utmost of wisdom and the utmost of power, and the utmost of the essential called love or godism, is now in Him and He stands there as a human vessel.
Now listen! The end, and described in verses 25 and 26, and is finalized in verse 28.
(28) And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself [become] subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
Now you’re looking at that, the three phases, because He does things in three.
Now, finalized in verse 28 where we see Eden. We see Eden. Right? God moving, through Adam and Eve, in the earth: now God in His children in the perfection of fellowship.
New Jerusalem, also we see the end of parts and progressions.
In 1 Corinthians 13, it says here…
(08) [Love] never [fails]: whether there be prophecies, [they’ll] fail; tongues, [they’ll] cease; knowledge… vanish away.
(09) For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
(10) But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
Now therefore, you’ll notice that we are coming to a place that is a capstone or a plateau from which everything else springs. When is it?
When that mighty One comes down to set the church in order and everything in order, that all things may be truly put under the feet of Jesus Christ, so that He can hand it back to the Father, and you’re right back to the Master Plan completed that God uttered in the Garden of Eden.
See? Now, he says here,
(11) When I was a child, I [spoke] as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: became a man, I put away childish things.
Listen! Let’s understand this. This could be… I don’t know I’m telling you the truth tonight but let’s just pretend.
Here’s a child playing around his father’s door, and Brother Branham said, “Looking over the balustrades of heaven, we see that light out there, that son, and he says something and “shhwww” out there.
This goes this thing out here, and “sppewww” goes out there.
The universe is coming into being, a chunk falls off the sun, begins to cool millions of years, and the Father says, “That’s great.” You know what? That’s a child doing it.
As a young man in progression he dies upon Calvary as the noble Lamb of Almighty God.
Another progression, He’s sitting up there at the right hand of the majesty and now there’s a further progression. Jesus is about to become the true man. Better get about four tapes ready. Haven’t got…
So you see what we’re talking about in this progression here. See? He put away, He put away creation. See? He’s growing up, continuing, coming up to full headship.
(12) …now we see through a glass, darkly; [we follow in the same path.]
We forget our presence with God back there. Brother Branham said, “Without a theophonic form you can’t remember.” But now it’s beginning to come into place.
(12) …we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as I am known.
Now I’m looking at this as foreknowledge by vindication because we have the Word, the waters of separation.
We know that we are Bride, and you don’t step out of the reality as Paul said, “It will be vindicated at the end time.
It’s you people who believe what I have said will get you away from the antichrist and put you where you ought to be.”
And Brother Branham beyond the curtain of time, he said, “I’ve preached what Paul preached.”
And they said, “We’re resting on that.”
See, they left their own mortal bodies there in a theophonic form. They knew the past. They know the present. And they’re looking for the future to begin to come on back.
Now what… how does this all take place? It takes place perfectly in 2 Corinthians, the 3rd chapter, concerning Israel and its mind, “the veil is upon the mind when Moses is read.”
Let me tell you this, the veil is upon the mind when Paul is read. That’s what’s wrong. Everybody talks about Paul. They haven’t got a clue to what he said and to why he said it.
Everybody talks about Brother Branham; they haven’t got a clue either. If they don’t have a clue about Paul; they can’t have a clue about William Branham.
If they can’t believe in the Pillar of Fire that brought the Word, they can’t believe in the Pillar of Fire that explains the Word.
If you can’t take a prophet that brought It; you can’t take a prophet to reveal It. Anyway, they don’t believe in prophets; that takes care of that.
Now listen! The veil of Paul is upon their minds. What veil of Paul? Not the original; they’d already blown that.
It was another Jesus, another spirit, another word but they call it Paul. In fact one of the guys that wrote one of the best books on Paul and his journeys and everything else, they claim is a spiritist and his name.
Pheww! My! When the devil can explain God, you got a good time coming, kid. Yeah, I could say something but it would be facetious, so let it go.
Now the Lord is that spirit, and where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. John came without the veil of Moses on his face.
And I’m talking now the veil of perverted traditions of Moses. They were gone with their traditions, veiled.
Now, then Jesus came, and He couldn’t take the veil away either, but we all with open face, like they, due to the spirit, beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord.
In other words, seeing Christ come forth living manifested from the pages as back there. He came forth to be the Savior. He came forth to be the risen High Priest. But He’s got to come back different today.
He’s got to come back through the pages and come into visibility by manifestation in order to change a Bride, get them out of the dust, and get them for the Wedding Supper.
Now the Lord is that spirit, and where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. John came without the veil of Moses on his face.
And I’m talking now the veil of perverted traditions of Moses. They were gone with their traditions, veiled.
Now, then Jesus came, and He couldn’t take the veil away either, but we all with open face, like they, due to the spirit, beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord.
In other words, seeing Christ come forth living manifested from the pages as back there. He came forth to be the Savior.
He came forth to be the risen High Priest. But He’s got to come back different today.
He’s got to come back through the pages and come into visibility by manifestation in order to change a Bride, get them out of the dust, and get them for the Wedding Supper.
(01) Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy we faint not.
Paul said this ministry of his went plumb to the end. What was his ministry?
It was a Word, and the living Word in the mouth of a doorknob, if it had one, is the same living Word as it was in the mouth of Paul.
So if William Branham came with the same Word, it’s going to have the same results. You won’t faint. You shall relax.
Fainting and relaxing are two different things. Now if I should suddenly feel gooey and goody and sort of relax on the floor, someone will say, “Well, he ain’t relaxing.”
Get mighty scared, say, “He’s fainted.”
And I got news for you, I have fainted. And fainting is not the same as relaxing. You don’t faint, therefore, you relax. What’s all this talk about people dying of heart trouble?
More heart trouble than any age, failing with fear. Arteries clogged up with cholesterol, calcium, junk; it’s the sign of the times. The life can’t circulate. Typing, typing, everything types; nothing that doesn’t type.
(02) But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. [That’s got to come back.]
(03) But if our gospel be hid, [or veiled] it is hid to [those] that are lost:
Veiled to the gospel of Paul by a wrong veil!
Let the skilled hand of the prophet wield that sword which is a double-edged blade, cutting in both directions, attacking the perverted word of Paul.
How does he do it? By correcting it. When it’s corrected the true Word comes forth by revelation. And that person what happens?
(04) In whom… the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Now listen! It’s going to come out of the Word, and shine unto them. And what’s it going to do?
It’s bringing a progression, the same as Christ is now in his progression. He is now on the Father’s throne. So the Bride is in a progression. I spoke of this in the Omega reflection; in a progression.
And the progression is Brother Branham told us, “The Spirit of God comes into the church to tell the Bride in what hour she is, the great mysteries and her position, and He’s done it.” And when you see yourself there, your fear is gone.
Oh, I know it’s only live or die, sink or swim, but that’s good enough. I got nothing beyond that myself.
But I ask a question, where would I turn? Drop dead! I got no place to turn, not interested.
If I’m going to hell, let it be with bells on. If I’m going to be shot for a dog, then let it be a good one. Never mind this nonsense they’re trying to tell you.
You’ve got to get back to the Pauline gospel and you can’t do it unless the One that brought It, reveals It, because that’s exactly how Paul said it came.
We’re not going to change it, and this is how it’s going to be.
(05) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord…
And you’ll find in this sermon of Brother Branham’s here, that’s what the preachers are doing, they’re establishing themselves instead of the Word of God.
And Brother Branham did not establish himself. I know some of you folk been around… not as much as I have because you’re not as old, but I’ve gone down there time after time, sat with Brother Branham, and he never did prevail upon anybody to come to his church so he would have the biggest church in town from his ministry.
He preached not William Branham; he preached Christ. Of course, I’m guilty for preaching William Branham. They hate my guts for that too. I preach them both, how are you going to separate them?
He said, “If I told you I was Elijah incarnate if you didn’t believe it, it wouldn’t do you any good.”
Was he just being sarcastic, a little bitter, a little snotty? What was he doing? Come on, come on, come on. Oh God, help us to center around this Word till everything else fades. It’s the only hope we’ve got.
You’ll jostle each other, like the cars in the streets, but you get nowhere unless you’re centered on this Word, and make that the important thing because that identifies the family of God in a worship which is communion and that’s the last sermon he preached.
“Fellowship divine, oh what blessed sweet communion, Jesus is a friend of mine.”
And God said in the last day to Abraham, He said, “I’m not going to withhold from Abraham the things that I’m going to do. He’s my friend.”
Came right down, ate with him, sat with him, ate the flesh of an animal, drank the milk. I don’t know if he drank the milk or not, for sure, you’re not supposed to drink milk with the… when they the kid? Well, that’s before the law so he could have drunk it.
No problem. Never mind the law anyway.
(06) [Now] for God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
Changed from image to image. Now what is that last image that He is going for now?
Well, He’s High Priest and we’ll be priests and kings unto God. We’ll sit in the throne with Him. There’s a progression, brother/sister.
And as I taught years ago, not knowing I’d say the words I’m saying tonight, back in 1977, I first preached the Presence, almost identical fourteen years after Brother Branham preached it.
It was in March, I believe, when he preached it, almost positive. I told you back in 1980 and ‘81 how that every one of these words, apocalypse and Parousia, phaneroo, all these words started right here and increased in their intensity to the perfect day and you can see it right here in the Scripture.
Don’t tell me God doesn’t help His people.
Now listen! Notice Hebrews, the 12th chapter, we looked at it time after time. Now Paul says here, we are not approaching to Mount Sinai where there’s fear and a terrible sight.
No, we are in 2 Thessalonians 1:7 in relaxation. Do you follow me? I don’t care if He’s come to destroy the world. It has nothing to do with me.
Now everybody’s supposed to be saying, “Well, Brother Vayle, aren’t you a dirty kind of a guy that you don’t sit back and cry for those people?”
“Well,” you say, “you know, God loves the sinner but hates the sin.”
If that’s the case how come the blood hasn’t cleansed every sinner and He’s forgiven them?
You know, you got screwed up thinking, brother/sister, some of you. Maybe I’m the one screwed up but I’m going to blame you.
Because Brother Branham said, “The perfect love, the original love is going to come back in the church.”
The church hasn’t had it with her crazy thinking of thoughts about the atonement and the Presence of God and all these things.
And I’ll tell you they’d burn us at the stake if they could. They love us, yeah, they love us.
Now listen! You’re coming to Mount Zion. That’s what he says here, in the last day when that One speaks from heaven, that One comes down in Revelation 10:1-7.
He says you are facing Mount Zion. Why? Because we are Mount Zion!
(22) …to an innumerable company of angels, [messengers]
(23) To the general assembly… church of the firstborn, [names] written in heaven, [facing]… God the Judge of all… to the spirits of just men made perfect, [In other words, it’s finished. You concluded the act. Now the curtains ringing down, and when the curtain rings up, it will be a whole new panorama with a whole new people.]
(25) See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that [spoke] on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn from him that [speaks] from heaven: [or the one from heaven is now speaking]
(26) Whose voice [the same one whose voice]… shook the earth [and Mount Sinai]: [has come down and this time it’s not Sinai that gets shaken; it’s the entire world.]
Isn’t that what he said in 2 Thessalonians 1, when He vindicates the saints and brings judgment?
Isn’t that identical to Malachi 4, the earth burning as an oven? But you’ll tread upon the ashes of the wicked.
You’ll come back. Isn’t that Revelation 19, the white horse and the saints? Certainly it is.
(28) …[for] we [are] receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, [it’s like Jesus receiving from God, so are we objects of His manifested love, the same as Jesus.]
Now listen! And this takes place on the basis of Hebrews 5… Let’s go back and look at it.
(11) Of whom we have many things [hard] to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. [Who is it? That’s Melchisedec.]
(13) [And] when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,
(14) Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply [you].
Now notice! He says, “Look, I’m not going to come and send the Blesser. I’m not going to send messengers. I’m going to come Myself, the Blesser with the blessing. Blessing, I will bless you. Multiplying I will bless you.”
Oh come on, keep your finger there, turn back to John 1.
(11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
(12) But as many as received him, to them gave he [the authority] to [be] the sons of God, [position] even to them that believe on his name:
(13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
“In multiplying I will multiply you. In multiplying I will multiply Myself through you,” He said to Abraham.
(15) …after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
(16) For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
(17) Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:
Hogwash! He intervened Himself. We already had His oath. Hey, if I don’t have sufficient funds in my bank and I don’t put any more funds in and my check to you bounces; every other check will bounce.
The Word of God doesn’t bounce. He Himself came down; the Rhema/Logos God. And people try to tell you, John, that Rhema and Logos are different. They’re liars.
The Jews never understood about Rhema and Logos to be different. It’s one and the same. God is His Word. Say, “I believe in the God of heaven. I believe in the God of creation. I believe in the…”
I don’t believe in the God of heaven. I don’t believe in the God of creation. I believe in the God of His Word. You believe what you want.
You’d get taken to the cleaner so fast if you believe anything different; you’re sunk. You head just where the devil wants you.
“Oh, the God of creation, hallelujah! The God of the church, hallelujah! The God of this.” No! The God of the Word; I’m a part of that Word.
What are you? Mule belongs to mule… Horse; belongs to a horse. Pigs belong to pigs. Sons of God belong to God. Generically and genetically; we’ll soon have a body commensurate.
Intervened Himself, interposed Himself:
(18) That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, [and] have fled for refuge… [What is the hope we have? A God who came down and vindicated His Word visibly right there. You do what you want about it.]… [we have a] hope set before us: [We’re fleeing for refuge in this last hour.]
(19) …[it’s the] anchor of [our] soul, [it enters] within the veil;
(20) Whither the forerunner is entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever…
See where He is? We’re perfectly safe.
Perfectly secure in the Presence of Almighty God who cannot abide sin, walking amongst us, appearing in congregation, having His picture taken, proving His Word, proving His Presence, manifesting; and we perfectly safe sitting there relaxed.
We’re just as relaxed since the prophet gone, because God takes the man but not the Spirit. The Pillar of Fire is going to lead us in the Millennium.
Now listen! We read it right to Hebrews, the 20th verse. Now with this, what I’m reading here is right in Satan’s Eden what I’ve got in mind going back to the Garden, and what is happening in the church.
Just hold on with me. Now with this we want to look at something it seems all Bible students overlook when they read Hebrews 6:17.
And Hebrews 6:17 is God interposing Himself, coming right on down, with His Word, perfectly manifesting and saying, “Hey, this is it.”
Now watch! Hebrews 6:17 which is actually Melchisedec because he’s talking about Melchisedec, is found in Genesis 12:17-20 where Abraham meets the King of Salem, King of righteousness, and King of peace, and that is seven years before Genesis 15:1-21 where He promises to Abraham, “You are going to have a child, a son, by Sarah.”
Seven more years after that which is two sevens Right? He appears to Abraham in the plains of Mamre before the destruction of fire of Sodom by fire, and guarantees the son is going to come in flesh after the fire. And the son comes one year later.
Now watch it. Seven Old Testament Church Ages, Seven New Testament Church Ages, start one more makes an eight which is Millennium. Huh?
The guaranteed Presence of Jesus in human form: white horse rider coming back and taking over. Do you understand what I’m saying? All right.
Now, at this time of Genesis 18 where God Himself comes down to destroy the Sodom condition of the earth. Now listen!
In Noah’s day all flesh is come up before me. He got rid of it by a flood. The Black Plague literally took fire to kill it. Sodom was destroyed because of sexual sin and sexual diseases.
And the end of all flesh has now come up before that One who came down, Melchisedec, because through the sexual sin of homosexuality neither the women or the men can beget children because they’re having filthy intercourse with each other, male with male and female with female.
And they’re trying to adopt children. And they’re forcing the government. The homos are running the government, as it was in Lot’s day. And the people are dying and will die with the sexual disease.
The end of all flesh and fire alone will destroy it so that we can come back upon this earth. Who did it? Melchisedec.
Now here’s what I’m saying, Melchisedec is not Jesus. He is God because Melchisedec did not have father or mother, genealogy, beginning or end.
He is King of righteousness, King of peace, exactly the same One in the Garden of Eden where perfection reigned in peace and righteousness.
Do you follow what I’m saying now? How are you going to get back? Who’s going to take you there?
Now this King of Salem comes to Abraham in chapter 12, after the heat of the battle and gives him communion or bread and wine. Man back in the Presence of God and God nurturing the man.
Now listen! Isaac isn’t even born. Watch it! A picture of Eden; the Father and the son in communion: “I stand at the door and knock and if you open the door I’ll come in and we’ll eat together.”
Abraham eating with the King and the son isn’t even born. What am I trying to tell you? I’m trying to tell you God came down and reinstituted Eden.
Now the next step is to bring the son on the scene, so the promise comes. “You’re going to have a son,” and the son in type populating see?
Isaac like Jesus, coming through human loins. God by sex will not bring about a Resurrection, but through the power of God in a Resurrection.
“He’ll unite the cosmic light, the petroleum,” as Brother Branham said, “the potash, the calcium, and the minerals, and bring forth a glorified body.” Are we getting our picture? See it all lines up, completely, perfectly.
Now God nurturing man but this cannot be until all sons of God are there to replenish the earth.
You can’t have Melchisedec sitting down in the Millennium until all the sons are there. So what is he doing?
He is foreshadowing, what, this act, he’s doing, he’s foreshadowing and depends on the son in flesh. Now look what it says in 1 Corinthians 15 which we read to you.
(23) …Christ the firstfruits; [talks about the Resurrection]
(51) Behold, I shew you a mystery: [we’ll] not all sleep,
(52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: the dead [are going to] be raised and [we’re going to] be changed.
Now watch! At this time, just before the burning see? which will bring back… will bring the son in human flesh, Abraham’s son.
God rises with healing in His wings and turns Abraham and Sarah back to youth. That’s right. The only way the earth could be populated. There is no such thing as they without us being made perfect.
“The Bride has to be separated and made perfect.” Brother Branham said so. Which now, see, you’re in a progression.
But can you believe the progression as God has done it? And the answer is always, “No,” except for the Bride. And it’s so simple everybody gets fooled.
They just can’t believe He came down. They just can’t believe He came down. They just can’t believe He vindicated someone. They just can’t believe that He is here. “Oh, that’s a doctrine.”
You know what that’s like? That’s like me taking a picture of my Buick and trying to ride it. Go to it, stupid. I don’t understand people’s thinking.
I’m not just horrified; I’m insulted for the sake of my Master that I barely claim to serve and barely claim to love and barely claim anything but something’s wrong somewhere.
Because if I’m so grossed out and low man on the totem pole, where are they? Under complete deception: at least I know who I am and I’m trying to get back to Eden.
Now watch it in Genesis 15. Melchisedec interposes Himself and swears to Abraham he will have a son by Sarah and these will take over the earth and fulfil Genesis 12 which is King of righteousness entertaining His children. Okay.
He interposes Himself and swears by Sarah. So by the Bride He comes down and swears to the Bride. Hey, we’re taking over. The Son’s going to come back and set up the kingdom; “I’m going to establish it.”
Then it says in Genesis 18, He has to come down in a type and clean up Sodom, the earth See?
Because procreation is finished. If procreation is finished and the sons of God have to come through Adam which is by flesh there ain’t no more sons. Well, come on, we’re not stupid.
Hey, you men get a little scar tissue in your seminal tubes and see what happens. You ain’t going to procreate.
You can go through every act you want under high heaven; you ain’t going to get nowhere. Women, get your tubes tied. You’re not going anywhere. Children come this way. It’s over. Doctors and scientists know it.
We’re finished. You talk about a plague. See? All flesh; He’s going to bring order upon the earth, and establish the Son in the government.
Here we see perfectly Malachi 4:1-2, and the conditions of the rapture which we saw in 1 Thessalonians 4:16 by way of Revelation 10:1-8. What am I saying?
“Behold, the day cometh it will burn like an oven, and all that do wickedly shall utterly perish, leaving neither root nor branch, but unto you that fear my name I’ll arise with the Son of righteousness, shall arise with healing in his wings.”
In other words, the promise that Jesus made by His death and Resurrection proved it’s on us now. See? Through Revelation 10:1-7 and the conditions are what? Shout, Voice, Trumpet. What’s the Shout?
A message that puts the church in order. Now follow along with me. How much time we got? Whooee! Twelve minutes, you about murder a guy, don’t you? All right, look.
Let me just tell you, would you sooner start tomorrow? I’d sooner start tomorrow. I’m glad that you said that you would because I’m going to start tomorrow. I want to show you something.
I want to show you the Bible isn’t just written any old way. I used to think it was. It used to get me pretty upset until I understood the law of the parallelism of Scripture, blessing and cursings and so on.
Then I began to see Melchisedec, and see the Scripture in Hebrews, like showing you tonight, and I’ve run it many times.
Now I’m going to Romans and I’m going to show you something.
Let’s bow our heads in prayer.
Heavenly Father, we want to thank You again for Your love and Your goodness to us Lord.
We know Lord, I might have said many hard things and I don’t mean to be hard but you know God, I got to clinch my own soul, O God, my own mind against the junk and the things that pour in day by day.
I don’t even have to ask for it, come cutting across my mind, O God, and I don’t need it anymore than you need it. I want to get rid of it.
So I pray Lord, You’ll help us to rid our minds of all these things, to cast down reasonings.
Not like Eve did, she walked right into it, and she began examining everything but the Word and by the time she got back to the Word it was too late. That rotten little skuzzball had been born, seed of the serpent.
All these things Lord, we have no truck or trade with them. We want to be completely shuck of it and away from it.
All of these things, O God, we would have out of our lives.
Help us Lord, to bring every thought into captivity to Jesus Christ until the soul enriched and enlarged by the Shout begins to climb, come into its progression as Brother Branham said, “I, the Lord have planted and watered it, lest any man pluck it out of my hand.”
We know it’s not going to happen; it’s going to be a Bride Lord, by grace, somehow tonight we’re a part of the Bride, not because we say so, not because we did anything, but Lord, because of Your Word.
You brought It to us, like You brought a John the Baptist to point out that One in flesh, and You brought us William Branham, the spirit of Elijah for the fourth time to come and point out Matthew 4, and Matthew 12, and to realize that the same One that was there in the form of human flesh doing the works that He did, obligated Himself and has now fulfilled His obligation by coming back amongst the Gentiles and doing the very same thing.
In fact even fulfilling the very words of John, “Greater works than these shall you do,” until Brother Branham could say, “If I came and told you I was Elisha incarnated, you didn’t believe it; it wouldn’t do you any good.”
He said, “Lord, that you had more success in his ministry here on earth at the end time, than You had back there concerning the multiplicity of the acts and wonderments that were before us.”
And Lord, I believe that in my own little foolish way tonight. I know it’s true because he couldn’t… that man didn’t lie to us.
He was vindicated. We know prophets don’t lie. We know Balaam stood up there and he was truly a prophet, but he wasn’t Your true prophet, he couldn’t lie. Then how could William Branham lie with THUS SAITH THE LORD? We know he couldn’t.
I want to thank You Lord, for truth that You brought us, absolute truth. The truth of Paul, that says in that day because we believe we’re going to make it. The truth vindicated separating.
I believe that tonight, Lord, as we prepare for the table Father, talking about Melchisedec, after the heat of the battle, letting Abraham know, “Hey, you represent Me down here, your son’s going to represent My Son.”
We’re going to come to the fullness of what I promised, and now it’s all been acted and reenacted, and we know Father, we’re just on the verge of that eighth day that’s starting over again, the Millennium when You come in to your… from Your Presence to the Presence of the incarnation. What a day that that is.
It boggles our mind but I know that it is true Lord. Then Father, how can I love these things if there wasn’t something in me to love them, delight in them?
I don’t believe it’s a sin Lord, for our minds to be thrilled with this. If Eve’s mind can be thrilled with the junk that Satan gave, then how much more can we be thrilled with the truth that You give? I believe Lord, that’s the real thing, the real strength.
Help us to see it tonight, help us to live it as never before what’s to be lived, and what’s not to be lived we just leave it in Your hands, trusting, every day going on in our progression, growing up into Him, up to that very Head, to the very New Jerusalem, in the fullness of God.
Unto You Lord, we commend ourselves, not just the worship, but to worship in fellowship, leaning upon Your breast, knowing a Father, drawing from Him, and You drawing toward us.
Unto Thee we ascribe the glory in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
[Brother Vayle continues with the Communion Service]