Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father, we acknowledge Your Presence, and also mentally at least and that is the good place to start, we accept and see Your grace of this hour and deeper still within our hearts we have taken that Word and know that it is true and it alone is going to come to pass and will come to pass within us according to what You desire, even as we have seen or do see in Your Scripture.
Help us to receive Your Word this morning, Lord, and may it be delivered in spirit and in truth, not even any illustrations leading anyone astray by one word but everything pointing conclusively and beautifully to the truth of which we are a part.
Piling Word upon Word, even as the prophet said, until we are truly filled with the Holy Ghost, and led exclusively by that same Spirit according to the Word.
Help us this morning, therefore, to come even nearer to that, in Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
I don’t know exactly what number I’m on this morning, 29 or whatever we’re on, but before we read from the message, it’s good to recall that the Scripture Brother Branham used is a parable taken from Matthew 13.
And it is called the mystery of the tares amongst the wheat. And it is the second parable spoken by Jesus at that time.
Now a parable is a short simple story from which a moral lesson is drawn, and it is supposed to be used for teaching or explaining. Now you notice in there the emphasis is upon the word ‘supposed’.
It’s supposed, to be used for teaching or explaining. But we will notice from reading Matthew 13: 1 to 23, the parables of Jesus were anything but making crystal clear the true doctrines that he was teaching.
The parables themselves are mysteries. And actually instead of making clear the point, the point isn’t even known as to what the story would make clear.
So this is kind of like a paradox, you might say, or an oxymoron, it just doesn’t come out the way the human mind would want it, because Jesus is actually teaching certain doctrines herein.
And what you would take to be the doctrine from the parables would be literally up for grabs as to what you are inclined to believe, or what your previous teaching is, or what you might even see and then you could positively disagree.
So we’re going to go to Matthew 13, and we’ll start reading at the 1st verse.
(01) The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.
(02) And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.
(03) And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
(04) And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
(05) Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they [sprang] up, because they had no deepness of earth:
(06) And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
(07) And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up and choked them:
(08) But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirtyfold.
(09) Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
(10) And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
Now they recognized there was a parable there, but of course they were unaware of what the parable was illustrating from nature in order to impress the people as to the spiritual content or the actual spiritual doctrine.
(11) He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Now at this particular point it might sound as though the disciples actually were apprehending what Jesus had said. No way. No way. They were just as blind to the actual doctrinal truth as were the Pharisees. There was a real problem there.
Now it says,
(11) …Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
(12) For whosoever hath, to him shall be given,
Now did these disciples really know what they had? And did these Pharisees know what they didn’t have? Now we got a pretty mixed up situation here.
If it comes to a conundrum you got a brilliant, you know, set of circumstances that really will make you perk your ears up and begin to think and wonder what is this anyway?
(12) …and he shall have more abundance: [those that have, and that would be the disciples. What did they have that gave them an abundance? And] whosoever hath not, [the thing that the disciples had these do not have,] from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
Well that means he’s going to stand there completely naked, completely without anything whatsoever, wretched, miserable, naked, blind, doesn’t have a thing and is in debt, and he’ll even forfeit his life.
(13) Therefore I [speak] to them in parables: [now watch,] because seeing [they] see not;
Now this is pretty tough, because here they are being spoken to, they don’t have what it takes to apprehend it, yet they must have something within them that makes them know that this is something different and they should take notice, but they’re not going to do it.
(13) …seeing [they] see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
So it comes to the place where these people cannot put together what is before them, because they don’t have what it takes, but there is another group of people that has what it takes, they hear it, they see it, they can put it together, because they have evidently that which is requisite, where the others do not.
Something is missing. Now without going to John, which we’ll go to later, you know that Jesus told them what it was. “You have no place in you for the Word. You’re just not with it. You’re not a part of it.” Now they’re born that way. See?
Now let’s watch carefully, I’m going along here, putting in things I shouldn’t put in, but I’m doing it, my relaying was to read this and then go over it.
(14) And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
In other words, they have the elements or the fundamental physical abilities to catch something is there, but they haven’t got a clue what to do with it, and the bad thing is they don’t stick around to find out what to do with it, they come against it or take what is there and do wrong with it.
Now you’re a good thinking people here, in your minds you can go back to Spoken Word is the Original Seed, and you can see this all started way back there in the Garden of Eden.
See, look, the Bible is no mystery. There aren’t any parables anymore. There isn’t anything hid. Now there’s some things left undone. That’s none of our business. We’ll touch that a little later.
(15) For this people’s heart is waxed gross,
Well you know what the gross thing is don’t you? They’re saying right today in the world, how gross, how gross, how gross. You see the world picks up every single thing that’s in the Bible and they use it wrong.
Or they use it right in the sense that they’re using it and it is there, but they can’t put it together. And we’ll show you a couple things here, before the days over, that I pick up as I go along, that’s in the world today, and just point it out to you, so you may know these things.
(15) For this people’s heart is waxed gross,
Now notice the word ‘wax’ is like the words ‘wax’ and ‘wane’ concerning the moon. Wax means to be greater. So these people heart has gotten greater in the gross way.
Now something’s going on, they claim to be a part of it, they talk about God and religion, they lay down creeds and dogmas and certain morays and those things that seem to be compatible, yet all the time the heart ever learning, never come to the knowledge of the truth, is waxing rottener and rottener.
Now one day the cup is got to get filled. One day the heart can wax no greater in its error. And one day our hearts can wax no fuller than God requires, and we’re ready for the Rapture. Okay, we keep reading.
(15) …and their ears are dull of hearing, eyes they have closed;
Now notice that their hearing is dull and that means that the fuller the heart of certain particular Word, understanding, they get that way because their ears are dull of hearing, their eyes are closed.
(15) …lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
No, no. That word is ‘so-zo’ in the Greek. It’s not heal, it’s save. It shouldn’t be healed in there at all, although mind you, you can heal a person’s heart, you can heal his eyes and so on, but it’s a spiritual thing, the healing of the physical is a minor.
It’s not a major. So the word in there should be actually save them.
(16) But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
Now is that a compliment? Or is that an allusion to an intrinsic factor that makes them different from the others? Now, if He blesses the one or the one has something blessed, the other has to have something cursed.
Left hand/right hand, right? Just follow your Scriptures, everything falls into line beautifully. Since our senses have been exercised unto righteousness, we have no problem reasoning, even as the Lord said, “Come now, let us reason together.”
And what He was saying, “Listen to me, this is a reasonable proposition, you come to Me, and I’ll reveal it to you. I’ll bring a complete wonderful salvation, and I’ll bring you the revelation of the Word.”
And that’s what it means to “Come now, let us reason together. I’m knocking at the door, and if any man open the door, having heard My Voice, we’ll come in and we’ll start reasoning.”
And the man doesn’t have one cent to put to it. He doesn’t have one thought to express. Here it is God, Who is entire salvation, comes in, and all you got to do is listen. And if you’ve got something in here, you’re a blessed person.
Don’t think contrary. You are not a cursed person. You are a blessed person. Then if you’re not a cursed person, you’re a blessed person, what about it? That settles it.
Why? Because intrinsically, you are a prepared vessel, because I’ve got Scripture for it. Where is it found in Romans, what chapter? What does it matter? You’ve got it. All right, there it is, all laid out for you.
Now what happens at the end time? The vessel is made ready. Now that’s what John the Baptist came to make ready these prepared vessels, which were the disciples.
And he said, “Oh generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth fruit therefore; meet for repentance, the change of the mind.”
Bring forth something that shows that God is actually dealing with you, instead of you trying to deal with God and deal with each other, as a system. Now that’s just plain as the nose on your face.
(16) Blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
So therefore the true seed of God has seeing eyes and hearing ears and understanding heart and a mouth! To bring us forth the treasures, the revealed Word of Almighty God. His lips are blessed.
(17) For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see [these] things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear [the] things [that] ye hear and have not heard them.
Now he lines these disciples with the prophets and the great blessed men of God. Moses, that’s a true Word prophet. Elijah was not a true Word prophet. He was a vindicated prophet. But he only adhered to what Moses had said.
He in himself was not the Word prophet that Moses was, but he was a prophet, a great and mighty prophet. Elisha, the same way. King David, prophet king. Then there’s men like Caleb and Joshua, great men of God that God used.
And he puts these people right with them! I like that. That’s what Paul did in Hebrews 11; he put us right with the great men of all ages. We’re not excluded.
The Bible simply said, “They without us cannot be made perfect, so He comes on the scene to make us perfect, in order that we may be immortalized here in a glorified condition to be caught away to the Rapture.”
Now he said to these disciples who have what is necessary to receive what is being given to them by the eye gate and the ear gate:
(18) Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.
(19) When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart.
Now my goodness me, could you possibly think for one minute you would have got that from the parable? Now once you see the doctrine and understand what he is saying, why it is perfect! But you see what Jesus did was a fooler!
He never enunciated the doctrine and then used the parable, he used the parable first and caused utmost confusion. Now what about the Word of God that hasn’t been revealed to you and me, needs a revelation?
It’s nothing but a parable, even though it comes from God, and it can breed utmost confusion without a definitive revelation.
So you see how John 3:16 can’t work apart from 17,18,19? You begin to see how it is He said, “If they’d have had this, I’d have saved them.” You think salvation comes just because the Blood of Jesus Christ was shed, you say, “Oh God save me, hallelujah, Jesus I need you.”
You can’t have it. It’s the shedding of the Blood is simply something that Jesus did. The raising of the dead, the miracles and all, just something Jesus did. And he did it by the Father within him. Where does that lead you?
That leads you to a parable. Doesn’t lead you to doctrine. Doctrine is based upon a true revelation by Almighty God from God Himself concerning Himself and His Word.
And if man doesn’t have it, he cannot even begin to claim that he is a part of it, I don’t care what anybody says. If we’re not a part of that Word, if we never had as Brother Branham said, “Representation from the beginning,” where would we be?
(19) This is he [that] received seed by the way side. [Didn’t say he didn’t receive seed, but he’s a chunk of rock. He’s a bunch of hard gravel.]
(20) He that received the seed in stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
(21) Yet [there’s no] root [there] in himself, [he] dureth for a [little] while: [it’s very nice, oh I like that, that’s great, that tickles my sensations and what it really should be, but a little] tribulation or persecution [comes] because of the word, [Now notice because of the word, didn’t say his conduct. It said his word. So he becomes] offended.
(22) He that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, [even] the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he [becomes] unfruitful.
(23) But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, [even understands] it; which also bear fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
Now this soil is able to bring forth the Word of God, and it’s the only soil that can receive it.
As Brother Branham said, “You take that rightly fertile germitized seed, and put it in the right soil, with the proper fertilizer, the rain and the sunshine will do the rest.”
That’s all there is to it. Why? Because it’s the planting of God. Are we a planting of God, like the tree planted by the rivers of water, or are we not? Are we a seed or are we not?
See, there’s the thing that people simply cannot come to a conclusion. And they cannot, because they refuse predestination. Do you know that predestination is hated like nothing else is?
They don’t care two bits much about your serpent seed, “Oh that’s a little flight of fancy, you know some little goofy thing you drummed up.”
But the minute you say, “I was foreknown, and most assuredly I am a foreknown, elected, predestinated child of Almighty God, I will be by that throne.”
The Roman Catholic church right now says, “Let him be anathema that even dares to say such a thing.”
Why I’m quoting the Word, and I’m quoting the Roman Catholic books. I know what I’m talking about. Saint Augustine, so-called, got his head in a sling because of understanding a little bit about predestination.
Strange thing a rank sinner can understand more about predestination than your so-called Christians supposed to know something.
Don’t tell me Calvin was born again, he certainly wasn’t, but he knew predestination like the back of his hand, or the palm of his hand.
The rest of those birds went around peu peu peu peo… Make your mind up. God’s made His mind up. Oh I’m glad He did. I’ve got trouble with my mind; He’s got none with His.
All right, so we read verses 1-23. Now if we examine 10-17:
(10) …Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
(11) …Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries…
And so on, right down the line, and He describes the people to whom He is speaking, and do you know what He’s doing? He’s blinding their eyes.
Now let’s just stop a minute. If Jesus blinded their eyes with that Word, and made sure they were doubly blinded on the grounds He spoke in parables, I want to ask you a question: has He ever changed?
If He opens the eyes of one, then it is axiomatic the eyes of another must remain closed. And not only will they remain closed, but now they are doubly blinded, and therefore any of their converts, although they circumnavigate heaven and earth, travel all the seas, they will make a two-fold more child of hell than they themselves.
Double-blind. Now let’s just stop, it’s become exponential. It has now become exponential.
That is why we saw the exponential, the last communion service, and showed you that from the beginning we have gone twenty-four thousand communions at least, if not more. And each time the error was compounded.
So we’ve reached an exponential curve of complete and utter blasphemy, with the communion service, with the Word of Almighty God, with gifts, and everything we can tear into and destroy by reason of our own reasoning apart from the revelation.
All right, these verses 10 to 17, teach us that this parable is a striking picture of the spiritual bankruptcy of professing Israel and is one of judgment unto condemnation.
Now when the parable, which is supposed to be an explanation, is itself explained, we find there are actually two divisions of people with three divisions or ranks in each division. We go to verse 4:
(04) And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: [Two:]
(05) Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
(06) And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. [That’s your second rank within the number one division. The third one in verse 7.]
(07) And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
(08) But [others] fell into good ground…
So you’ve got one in there, number seven is number three. Now notice number eight is talking about the good ones. Now he says here:
(08) But other fell into good ground, brought forth fruit, some hundred, some sixty, some thirtyfold.
In there you have three divisions also, one hundred, sixty, and thirty. So you got two ranks, where the people divided into two groups of people with three ranks.
See? Now it’s all the same group, but they go through these various experiences, whereby they’re categorized, catalogued. Over here you don’t have that catalogue. It’s a different story entirely.
The Word has taken root. And in the taking of the root, the Word of God can come forth in a hundredfold, a sixty, or a thirty.
Okay, now the most illuminating description that we must consider concerning these people is found in verses 7 and 22. In verse 7,
(07) And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
Now look what verse 22 says about it:
(22) He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, [even] the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and become unfruitful.
Now that’s the fellow that had the best chance. He’s the fellow that came the furthest. And the furthest stuck with it until complete damnation fell upon him. And notice how that damnation came, which we will look at in a second. But notice verse 8:
(08) [And] fell [upon] good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, sixty, [and] thirty. [But in verse 23,]
(23) He that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, [even understands] it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, hundred, sixty, [or] thirty.
Now what kind of fruit is he going to bear? He’s going to bear Word fruit. And I don’t care what fruit you have, if the Word isn’t there, even though you go to your Bible, you’re out.
Now you see I’m teaching what Brother Branham taught, and I’m trying to nail it down, because he said whether anybody believes there was a five-fold minister or not, even my closest friend or friends, who cares what they believe about me.
I’m a dangerous man to listen to. Am I? Tell me, let them stand up like [Inaudible] bring to the Word of God that the prophet taught. Where do you think I get this from? From my head? Let’s not be ridiculous.
The gripping description and warning against the third division or rank in the first group, in verse 7 and 22, the one that fell among thorns, and that’s described, receives seed, he’s the guy that goes after the Word, he can hear it, but he can’t stay with it.
There’s no place in there for that Word. It can’t get down in the soul. It cannot go from the mind to the spirit to the soul and then come back. It can’t get down to the soul! See?
He’ll agree. He’ll go along. But still he gets choked out. Now let’s just take a look at this bird in a little while here, because we want to do that.
Now this group is delineated upon Paul in 1 Timothy 6:1-21. Now we’re right back where old Lee Vayle took you, a lot of sermons in this message on money. And I still don’t want your lousy stinking money, and I don’t even take it.
I’m just figuring how to make sure we give Brother Hall a wonderful time here, and give him a vacation, and yet work the hide off of him and pay him for it.
That’s how we do things around here, we’re kind of a mean bunch of birds, but I think the Lord still loves us in spite of our problems. So all right, we’d sooner give it away, because that’s where the blessing is anyway.
Now reading in the 6th chapter here:
(01) Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their masters worthy of all honor, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.
Now that word ‘and’ there is ‘kai’ which could be ‘even’. So in the name of God even his doctrine be not blasphemed, and the name of God of course is the revealed Word. Like Brother Branham said.
(02) And they that have believing masters, let them not despise [the laborer’s], because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort.
(03) If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, [now remember I’m taking this from Matthew 13 of the parable. I’ve got every right to do it, because I know what I’m doing. Even] to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
(04) He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
(05) Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of truth, supposing that gain is godliness:
Full Gospel Businessmen and Pentecostal chaff, rich, increased in goods, and don’t lack anything. “We’ve got the gifts, we’ve got healing, we’ve got big churches, we’ve got this, we’ve got everything.”
And Billy Graham, one man stands up and preaching this month to two and quarter billion people, oh hallelujah, Billy Graham, the great Billy Graham, an idolater with three gods! Spreading hogwash!
Would you like your soul washed with hogwash? Wonder how many this morning even sitting here might have your souls washed with hogwash instead of the Word of God. Remember one word is all it takes.
You don’t have any Catholic or Protestants creeds and dogmas here, or we’re gone. Hallelujah. I’m happy for God, I love to see God exalted and glorified, if I got to go down the drain myself.
Just nice to know there’s Somebody around that can be glorified. Somebody true to His Word. Somebody there that’s worth worshipping. Just thrills me thinking about it. Say, “Man you’re perverted.”
Maybe I ain’t perverted, maybe I got the right slant. Maybe somebody else is perverted. I’ve got a lot of Scripture to back me up. We’re going to keep reading. I’m not trying to make Scripture to prove me right, I’m just telling you I know Scripture. See?
And it says,
(05) …supposing gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. [Come out of her, My people. Get away from the chaff.]
(06) But godliness with contentment is great gain.
(07) For we brought nothing in this world, [certainly] can carry nothing out. [I’m that place right now, me and my wife.]
(08) And having food and raiment let us therewith [be] content. [Extra good food we got these days too.]
(09) But they that will be rich fall into temptation and snare, into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. [That’s going down to hell.]
(10) For the love of money is the root of all evil:
There’s a depravity there. That’s the cardinal sin of the hour, that’s the big one. That’s the big one. And the Jews have the paper and Rome has the gold. And everybody runs into the harlot. See, that’s the essentiality of the hour.
I’m reading this based on the parable that Paul said, the wholesome words, even the doctrine of Jesus, and I’m preaching it! The same place that Paul got it, I’m getting it, because I’m getting it where Paul got it, and I’m reading Paul!
So all right.
(10) Love of money is the root of all evil: [the depravity of men’s heart goes to money,] which while some coveted after,
Hu? Oh God, can’t you see Malachi? “We’ve robbed God, therefore we’re standing here wretched, miserable, naked and blind.” For ten cents on a dollar! What do you give if you’re dying tomorrow? How much will you give if you can’t give a dime on a dollar today?
Oh come on, hey, I’m not preaching for fun, I’m getting serious. See, the more I preach this, the more it comes together, the more hard it becomes, the more I’ll endure it.
The more you’re standing face to face with God Who doesn’t change. “Come now, let us reason together,” saith the Lord. “Come and hear My story and take it,” says God. “Come and take My Word.
Come to the waters, come to the fountain, without money, without price. But this rich, miserable Laodicean world, forget your money, forget this.”
My, how they vaunt the churches that have a lot of money, and I admit most of them pay their tithes, and they do this and that, but they threw out the Word of God, and Jesus said, “These things you ought to do, and not let the others undone.”
How can then we people come along and say, “Well we’re not leaving this other thing undone,” and not be proper tithers and proper givers, and I still don’t want your money! But I’m going to preach this, and preach it, because this is the Word of the hour!
You come to the place we’ll understand how you can hate filthy lucre and everything about it, but you can make yourselves friends of the unrighteous mammon in this closing hour.
Because remember the unjust steward was brought face to his master, what his master gave him control of, and said, “Now look, you are going to account for it.” Are you accountable, or are you still fooling around?
Say, “Well I don’t think Brother Vayle I’m judged that way.” Look, don’t you understand you’re already judged? When the Word of God comes forth?
(10) …which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
(11) But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, [or the right way for these things to be in your life! And] godliness, [and] faith, [and] love, [and] patience, meekness.
(12) [And] fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, [and so on and so on.]
Now, now that we’ve read 1 Timothy 6, remember this parable of wheat and tares is actually for the end time more than any other time, even as Brother Branham said.
Thus as I’ve already mentioned, we’re back to the teaching in Malachi, which is a part of this Message.
Now the second parable, the one which Brother Branham took, is the one that actually reveals who the two groups and ranks in those parables are.
Parable number one and sets forth exactly who they are and how they got here, and their common lot, and eventual destruction.
Now as Brother Branham I said took this parable number two, and he reveals the two groups of people, he didn’t speak of the three ranks, but they’re there in each one, and from that we understand exactly who they are, how they got here, and their common lot, and their eventual destination, whether its glory or destruction, blessedness or cursedness.
Now so here we are in Matthew 13 again in verses 36 to 43,
(36) [The] disciples [said], Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
In other words, declare, explain fully, and lead us into the truth by the words that you’re now going to tell us what the true doctrine is, which was hidden.
See they said, “We believe what you’re saying, we just don’t know what it is to believe.”
Now that’s wonderful to come to the Word of God and say, “I believe the Word of God, I don’t understand it,” and then when the man comes like Brother Branham to explain it, say, “Well hallelujah, that’s wonderful.”
That’s how I got to know all about the Presence and setting the church in order, what the Shout really is doing.
I took my stand right there in one split second, and never gave it up, and I’m fully satisfied I have a completer revelation as it’s necessary.
Absolutely. I know Who’s here and putting all things under the feet of Jesus and what’s going on, I got no trouble at all, I know. It’s Elohim. Jehovah Elohim. Yeah.
All right, we’re reading.
(37) He answered and said, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; [That’s the Alpha of course.]
(38) The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
(39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; the reapers are the [messengers].
(40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be [at] the end of this world.
(41) [And] the Son of man shall send forth his [messengers], and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
(42) Cast them into a furnace of fire: there be wailing and gnashing of teeth. [And Brother Branham always in my understanding equated that to the tribulation.]
(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Now he’s thrown a check to his disciples, and there’s one bozo there that doesn’t believe. He just thinks he believes. What’s his name? Judas. He had eleven sets of good ears, and one set of bad ears.
You had eleven hearts that could take the Word, eleven souls; you had one heart that couldn’t. And as Brother Branham said, the disciples turned around, and said, “Let us now find us a man to take Judas’ place, we’ll vote him in.”
And God voted him out. God wanted Paul. You know, you can be full of the Holy Ghost and still stupid. They didn’t check the Word. They had a roulette wheel. Ah man, they were wrong. They were wrong.
All right, we read 36-43. Now notice 37-39.
(37) …He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
(38) The field is the world; the good seed the children of the kingdom; [see? But also you notice in there,] the tares are the children of the wicked one;
(39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; the reapers are [so and so.]
So okay, we compare 37 to 39, to John 8, and we go to 37 to 47, and it says:
(37) I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. [Now Paul explains that on the grounds of predestination. Rather foreknowledge, election, and predestination in the Book of Romans chapter 9.]
(38) I speak that which I have seen with my Father: ye do that which ye have seen with your father. [Now this proves that Jesus was a man and was a prophet. That he was not the Father. He was a Son.]
(39) They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father.
Now you know if you got as far as Abraham that meant you went all the way back to God in the flesh, because you go back to Adam. Flesh. But the children of flesh are not the children of God, they are of the spirit.
So encased in the flesh, which is natural, there is a spiritual law, that brings down children of God and children which are not of God. Consequently they are of the devil.
(39) …If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
What was the works of Abraham? The recognition of God. “Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?” The complete recognition of God, not questioning like Sarah questioned.
(40) But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
(41) Ye do the [works] of your father. [They] said [unto] him, We be not born of fornication;
They understood serpent seed; don’t tell me they didn’t, because they did. See? Say, “Well I think that only means that Abraham had his wife’s little hired girl, and he had fornication.”
Like funny he did, that was his legal wife. You could have any number in a harem. That was his legal wife, he took her, have a child by her. And that’s why you have a woman, is to have a child by her.
I know most people don’t believe that, but it’s still the truth.
(42) Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Now Jesus was certainly a logos, same as the Father. Any real manifestation of the Word is Logos, you can’t get away from it. He said:
(42) …[you’d] love me:
(43) Why do ye not understand my speech? even because you cannot hear my word. [See the ears wouldn’t allow it, understanding wouldn’t take it.]
(44) Ye are of your father the devil, the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.
Now who was the first killer? Cain was. Who was the progenitor then of all that serpent seed race? Cain was.
(44) When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Did Cain tell the first big lie? He certainly did. Well I know that the serpent did, but Cain was the one that told the lie. He said, “I don’t know where my brother is, am I my brother’s keeper? What do I know about him?” And a murderer.
(45) And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
(46) Which of you convinceth me of sin? [Find I’m off on one word, or haven’t fulfilled the entire Scripture concerning myself.] And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
(47) He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
And John, knowing that he was a true servant of God, and truly had the Word of God, and the definitive revelation, just as God Himself had it, he said, “He that hears me is of God.”
Now, if John is a scribe to do that with perfect recall, what about a prophet? “Well we don’t believe in prophets, we already had all the prophets we need.” You talk about a bunch of yellow-bellied, white livered liars.
To stink like a manure heap of corruption, you can’t get within a thousand miles of and not fall out of faint. So, I’m a pretty rough preacher and I’m going to be that way.
It’s not that I’ve got anything against those people, it’s what their attitude is, and what they intrinsically are, and coming against those who really believe the Word and love God as God is.
Any person that cannot believe in predestination cannot love God. That’s the Scripture. That’s the Scripture.
Now we notice. 47, we got as far as we need to go. Now we notice Matthew 13:37 to 39 again. It says, now listen it talks about the Son of man sowing the seed. Now watch, in verse 37-39 I better read it so we don’t get fouled up.
(37) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Now Son of man is prophet. Though when you got something here, you’re looking at the infallible Word of God coming forth.
(38) The field is the world; [and] the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
(39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil;
Now, listen to what I’m going to tell you here. It says not the Son of man or the devil actually sired these children, or these seeds, but rather they were responsible for sowing them in the earth. Now that’s it.
Now let’s prove it. We go back to Genesis 1st chapter, and in reading Genesis the 1st chapter:
(26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, [Who’s He talking to? Elohim is talking to the Son,] after our likeness:
Well why not? Isn’t Jesus a likeness of Almighty God? Isn’t He the express image of God? Isn’t He the exact substance?
As Brother Branham said, they said, “What’s the difference between the Father and the Son, Jesus and God?”
He said, “No difference except sons have beginnings.” He answered according to the apostle Paul in Hebrews 1 perfectly. Your Trinitarians will never catch it. And your Jesus Only won’t either. They’re all blind.
(26) …let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, [and so on and so on.]
(27) So God created man in his image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
(28) And God blessed them, and [so on and] said, Be fruitful, and multiply…
Now Genesis 3:13, no Genesis 2,7
(07) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the [earth], and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. [And 21-27.]
(21) And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam…
And of course he took the rib out of Adam, and He made the woman, brought her to Adam, and Adam in verse 23 says:
(23) This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
(24) Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
That’s a prophecy, because Jesus used it. And as far as I know, when Jesus quoted this Scripture, he was quoting Adam. This is a direct prophecy, and this is how things are. This is what things are to be.
(25) They were both naked, the man and his wife, and [they] were not ashamed.
Now that lets you know concerning carnality, which is perfectly legal in the proper realm of the woman belong to the man in marriage.
Now the 3rd chapter the 13 verse.
(13) God said [to] the woman, What is this thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, [“Completely demoralized me, absolutely seduced me.” And she was with his child. Now the Bible next comes, and now let’s go a little further. 14 and 15.]
(14) And the LORD said to the serpent, Because thou hast done this…
Now He knew the serpent did it, He didn’t question. He said, “Did you do it?” He knew the woman told the truth.
(14) …Because thou hast done this, [you’re] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly [you’ll] go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
(15) And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, [now that’s something you’re looking at right there,] and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Now of course that’s prophetic, and it lets you know, now let’s go to 20th verse:
(20) And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
And that’s been proven scientifically, and it’s scientifically proven the human race has two fathers. Right?
Absolutely ‘THUS SAITH THE WORD OF GOD’, thus saith the prophet, thus said science, vindicating the prophet’s Message, and they go with their test tubes, proving more things, proving, proving, proving more things, and the church does the same thing, ignoring the revelation.
So here what we’ve read is the truth. And that is the truth that we read is that these two, the Son of man and the devil, did not sire any children. In fact the Bible proves that Jesus had a seed without generations. God said, “I’ve started My generations in you.”
Which put all the procreation of God and sons into this Lord Jesus Christ that later became flesh and died upon Calvary, shedding his blood, causing the Spirit to come back upon our little modicum a spirit from God and our soul, sealing us to God.
Putting an identifying mark upon us. Not in the hand and the forehead, but down here in the soul where the Word must be. See these other birds are in the forehead and the hand. Forget it, who needs it? Human reasoning, human endeavor, nobody needs it.
Now it was in Spoken Word That Is The Original Seed that Brother Branham used this parable crying out to the people. He that hath an ear let him hear.
So he was already telling us what we’ve talked about, what we took that entire sermon, Spoken Word Is The Original Seed. Now thus Brother Branham is there in Revelation 3 and 20, he that hath an ear let him hear.
Do you understand what I’m saying? This parable, he that hath an ear let him hear! Now Revelation 3 and 20, he that heareth and open the door, any man.
So the same Lord God, not now in human flesh, but in the form of a Pillar of Fire, the form of the Spirit, coming to Brother Branham, making Himself known apparently. Knocking on the door.
And it’s the same Spirit identified with Jesus, who was in the flesh, right there standing, and he hears Him. Now he comes to the people and he says, “This parable is for the end time.” Okay we read it, I quote it. In Revelation 3 and 20.
Now let’s take Revelation 3 and 20 to Revelation chapter 10, because that is Revelation 3 and 20.
(01) I saw another mighty [messenger] come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: a rainbow upon his head, [well you know that’s Revelation 10:1 is Revelation 5 and 1, God Himself.] his face as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
(02) And he had in his hand a little book open: right foot upon the sea, left [upon] the earth,
(03) And [he] cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: [That’s over there in Amos, the lion roaring, the prophet.] and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
(04) And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying, Seal up those things the seven thunders uttered, write them not.
(05) And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
(06) And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things [that] are therein, that time [should be] no longer: [In other words eternity begins to blend at this time.]
(07) But in the days of the voice of the seventh [messenger], when he shall begin to sound, [he that hath ears to hear let him hear.] the mystery of God should be finished, as [God] hath declared [the good news of the gospel by His] prophets. [That’s the literal rendition. Now we’re going to read on now, and we’re going to take the next verses.]
(08) And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
(09) And I went to the angel, and said to him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
Well it’s going to cave your guts in, but when you find out you give it back through the mouth, it’s going to be very, very sweet. Very, very sweet. The Word of God that you take according to these parables here, are very, very rough on you.
They’ll give you pause to think, to make you wonder, to make you fear, to make you angry, to make you desperate, even to leave and say, “Forget it, who needs that junk.”
But you ever get it from the mind to the spirit to the soul to come back in your testimony, sweetest words in the world will be upon your mouth.
That’s why we should talk this Message, and that’s why we cannot talk anything but the revealed Word! No creeds, no dogmas, no I wonder, if this, could that be? Shut-up! I mean shut-up.
You’ll find yourself a thousand times more condemned and hotter in fire and hell than the guy next to you, who had enough brains to at least keep his mouth shut. You don’t believe that? You wait and find out.
You wait I got Scripture for it too. To him that’s given much, much is required. And he that turns it down, even that which he hath, be taken away. Pentecostals have no props with William Branham on the scene.
The age of gifts is over. And they’re trying to prove some sort of vindication by signs that follow the Word, when they haven’t got the Word that follow the vindicated signs. Even the Catholics got more brains than the Pentecostals.
Brother Branham said, “In two hundred years a Pentecostal would be worse than the Catholics in two thousand years.” He didn’t live long enough to find out what I found out.
The Catholic priest said, “When God does a great miracle, and God sends a great omen, don’t look at what He sent, sit down, shut up, close your mouth, and listen, what does God want to tell me.”
The Catholics are saying it. They’re two hundred years I believe ahead of the Pentecostals. How dead are the Pentecostals? I don’t think I’m misquoting the prophet for one second.
Let’s keep reading.
(10) And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was sweet as honey: [in my mouth, bitter in the belly, but it comes back as honey, see?]
(11) And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
Now what does that mean? I can tell you because I asked the prophet. You don’t have to believe me, people say, “Well did anybody hear Brother Branham tell Brother Vayle? Is it on a tape?” No, nobody heard him say it!
No it’s not a tape! Here’s a Bible open, my hand on it, my hand raised toward heaven. Quoting Brother Branham, knowing this Bible open, the Word of God. My hand raised knowing there’s a God in heaven.
I’m not lying. I’m not making it up, and I’ll meet every one of those guys at the White Throne on Judgment Day.
I said, “Brother Branham is this you?”
He said, “No it is the Word!”
This is the last Message of the Kingdom, every parable discerned, every mystery solved to a Bride. And also handed carte blanche to the world, and they turned it down.
It matters not to me if I’m hated; the thing is I’m hated for one reason. Oh they hate my spirit, of course they do.
Isn’t it strange with my lousy spirit I can give you the truth, and they with their lovely priest spirit cannot give you the truth? They’re still saying, “Well He’s always been here.” Always been here?
Always been here? Revelation 10:1 always been here? You got to be sick. Not entirely dispossessed of your mind, and the devil taking over your soul.
Now, there is no way we can study these parables, we looked into number one and two, and not arrive at the conclusion that verses 11-17 is now in its Omega fulfillment, 11-17, which we read.
It is given to you know the mysteries, so that you can have the full abundance because you can see and see and hear and hear, and understand, but they can’t.
This is the hour of judgment, perfectly, this is exactly, we’re increased in goods, have need of nothing, and knoweth not, you don’t know, entirely insane as concerning true revelation and true Word of God and true religion.
Wretched, miserable, naked, blind. Ready for the burning. See? Revelation 3:14-21 is the Omega of the Alpha of Matthew 13:11-17.
Thus Brother Branham was bringing the vindicated Word to the ripening grain of the children of the Kingdom, and the children of the devil who also are ripened. Ripe children of the devil.
2 Peter 2:
(12) But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things they understand not; [the revealed Word of the hour, at the end time,] and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
(13) And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, [what’s that? False worship of false gods with false word with false priesthoods, with false everything. Serpent seed.] as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. [Communion service desecrated, we’ll talk about it next Friday.] Spots are [they,] blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; [You can’t get rid of them to the very end time. It’s going to take the Rapture to separate us.]
(14) Having eyes full of adultery, cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
(15) Which have forsaken the right way, and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who [for] the wages of unrighteousness;
The big churches with the big money with the big pensions, the big government lobbies, they can’t help themselves, they’ve built themselves a fools paradise.
(16) [Whereas Balaam] was rebuked for his iniquity:
Selling spiritual things for money, wanting money to come in. Like when our son was dying, my wife, without me knowing phoned this Grant guy down in Cincinnati, so this manager talked to her; he wanted a big sum of money.
I like little Bernice, dying with cancer in Buffalo, who understood the prophet said “Stay away from that stuff!”
Her Pentecostal sister and relative said, “Go and have somebody pray for you.”
She said, “I’ll die first.”
I like that. What do you want to live in sin and the gutter for, for a few more hours of filth that’s in the world? I’d like to get out of here now, you know why?
If I lingered, I’m not going to be a better person or a lovelier person, or anything else. I am what I am what I am. And if I ain’t, what am I going to do about it? Tell me. You can’t do it. See?
(16) [And] rebuked for his iniquity:
God using even a dumb animal, coming against a prophet who could prophesy, and that’s all he could do, he didn’t have the Word. Just had a prophecy.
Contrary to the Word and could prophesy. Did it all for money, all show, all pomp. Politics, priorities, kingdom, the whole bit.
Now, Brother Branham was addressing a people who were ripening children of God and also ripening tares.
The children of God of course are over here in the 1st chapter of the Book of Ephesians, where the Spirit of God Himself, the great Baptizer Himself is now present in verses 17 to 18, and is coming to pass for us and because of this restored five-fold ministry, a perfect Word, let’s look at it. Ephesians 4:11-16.
He gave to the church, after the great prophet was on the scene, Paul, the Pillar of Fire came down now with Brother Branham, restoration. You’ve got your apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors. Verse 12,
(10) For the perfecting [that’s for the equipping] of the saints, for the work of the ministry, the edifying of the body of Christ: [building it.]
(11) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
(12) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
(13) But [holding] the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: [the entire Word now, all things the entire Word.]
(14) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
Now with that you go to chapter 5:25 to 32.
(25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
(26) That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
(27) That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; that it be holy and without blemish.
Now that’s where we come to according to Ephesians 4. The Headship has returned to the church, which is by the Pillar of Fire through a prophet, the completely revealed Word of Almighty God, and the church completely not just synchronized with the Word but is the Word!
You can be synchronized with the Word, pay your tithes, say nice things, give this and do that. You can be synchronized to that extent, but that doesn’t mean you’re Word.
Now when you’re really Word, then the Word synchronizes you. Because you are the Word. And that’s the fruit coming forth. Now:
(28) So men [ought] to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
(29) For no man ever hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
(30) For we are members of his body, of his… bones.
(31) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
(32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Now notice, this is the mystical union of Christ and the Bride! And this is through the revealed Word of Almighty God now going on and pointedly showing us who are those that are in the adoption.
Now I want you to notice something, the world is now catching this as they caught love. Way back years ago, with the ecumenical movement, I told you names of people that were completely fooled by ecumenism, saying, “This is the great thing of God that He wants, all of us coming together.”
And we’ve still got these birds trying to get me and these other guys together, forget it! My prophet said, “How can anyone who believes all the Word have fellowship with those who believe only part of the Word?” So don’t count me in!
You say, “Brother Vayle, they got to meet you on your own ground.” No! They got to meet me on this ground! I’ve tried it, they won’t do it!
Right on the phone they’ll lie there with the microphones in the pulpit, trying to pick up gifts and things, and lie to say, “Well we don’t have it in the pulpits at all, oh no, we wish we did have some gifts coming forth on the floor though.”
Well he’s a nice guy, but it wouldn’t melt in his mouth. When he comes in the room, it’s just like God comes in. One woman said, “Who does he think he is? God?”
I’m not a nice guy, don’t? pretend? I’m not trying to compare myself to anybody, just telling you don’t give me this junk here. All right.
Now the next thing you’ll notice is we have the Promise Keepers. Right? A football coach decided he should be true to his wife, true to the vows he made.
So he began talking to some people and the first thing he gets a stadium of about forty-five thousand people in a seventy thousand stadium.
Now they’ve got them all over the country! What am I trying to show you? The world is catching on too late! They’re going to the promise of the Bride and the Groom and they haven’t got it!
We are the promise keepers! Rather I should say, He is the promise keepers and we are the ones upon whom the promise has been kept! And He is the One Who has appeared, the Bridegroom!
And renewed the marriage vows! Showed He not only loves us as Himself, but He loves us better.
And out there in the world they’ve got all this junk going on, going on, everybody oh, clap, clap [Inaudible] and you stupid guys down here, we’re not stupid by the grace of Almighty God, we have the knowledge from the most High! Vindicated. Phtt. Say what you want.
Now okay, these are the Pentecostals who Brother Branham is talking to and about.
To whom he referred as chaff and plainly declared that Bible history proves every time God sends light, the church denominated by the children of disobedience, militating against the truth, and organizing against it, even so the Pentecostals have done!
How much time we got left? I’m tired. Whenever I get back here, we’ll go into this very quickly and start reading. And we will show you, hallelujah. I love the Word. If He sends me to hell, so be the grace of God.
If He takes me out of the ground, gives me some position somewhere, even near the holy City, that’s fine by me. But if He annihilates me, He was going to do it anyway.
I’m with Brother Branham, if we’re not Bride there’s a Bride out there somewhere, and by the grace of God we’ll not stand in her way, we’ll glorify the God of gods, the King of king, and the Lord of lords.
All right, let’s rise and be dismissed.
Most gracious heavenly Father, again as we depart, going in the holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, knowing that God has been revealed, even His Name, He is the Word, and the Word coming forth reveals that Name in its splendor.
Not just the thought Jesus, not just the thought Lily of the Valley, not just the Rose of Sharon, not just King of kings, not just Lord of lords, but hundreds, if not thousands, as actual titles and names coming forth and revealed in the Word, and everyone expressing itself through Him and to us and for us.
How wonderful it is, how marvelous that it is, and we appreciate it very much. May the great Healer this morning touch every person in this building, as a little more evidence of the resurrection power, the resurrection which we celebrate next Sunday morning.
After having celebrated the great death of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and the entombment, and coming forth, now we are resurrection with Him. There are… [Blank spot on tape.]… and we thank You for it, Lord.
Let it be now that there not be any problems amongst us, as we read this morning in the parables and delineated Scripture that those who would be popular, those who would have money, those who would have this and that.
Not seeking the glory of God, the glory which is from Him, and the life which is from Him, not coming under subservience to our great Lord and Master, treats us with all deference, counting us brethren, and how wonderful to know that.
And Lord we want to be now entirely separated unto You by the Holy Spirit through the living Word of Almighty God.
Even though it might bring death by people who would destroy us, or persecute us, or be malicious, or do anything they could to harm us, and we know that’s going on by people who mouth off so blatantly that oh, we’re the great children of God, and actually lying and doing despicable things.
Lord You know all about it, I don’t have to tell You. But we thank You Lord that the people that are enduring this are steadfast and strong in the grace which is in Christ, ignoring it and going on.
If it means more separation, then it means more separation, what is the difference, we’re going to die one day, and that’s total separation.
What can anybody do then? Help us Lord to see that we are dead, absolutely dead to the world and the things of this life, but alive unto God by the life within the Word, which is in our hearts and minds and soul, even in the Spirit, so we’re all in that great one unity with You by the union with Christ, by the Holy Spirit Word.
So Father, we thank You that You have been the great Promise Keeper and came back to the little Bride to show us that You never have left Your Word, You never have left us, it’s always been the same.
So thank You for Your healing, and Your grace and Your goodness. Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be all power and honor and glory through Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.
‘Take the Name of Jesus with you.’