Seed Of Discrepancy #21Three Manifestations Of Serpent Seed; "Lusts Of Your Father" - Money
Heavenly Father, we would not want anything better than to know that You are here of Yourself, and know You Yourself are here, as God Almighty, sovereign God, Jehovah Elohim, and in ourselves Lord to be very sincere and very humble before You, to listen carefully to Your words and obey them.
Taking of the bread of life and the water of life, as we are at this time, knowing that this Message is dressing a Bride, knowing Lord that we’re getting ready for the Wedding Supper, and if we’re not there, somebody out there surely is, Lord.
We know that for a fact because Your Word cannot fail. But we’re happy in this extent at least anyway, Lord, if we’re not Bride, we will not get in the way of someone who is, we hope that, and yet beyond that we know we’re taking so much of this Word, Lord, that’s so wonderful, so marvelous and so thrilling, trusting Lord.
It’s thrilling our souls and not just our minds, making our spirits rejoice not just because we know something and fall flat as Paul said to the Corinthians, “Though I have all knowledge and don’t have the Holy Spirit, where am I anyway?”
But Lord we don’t believe that of ourselves, we believe as Brother Branham said, if fifty or a hundred, how many numbered, he didn’t mention… all believing they’re going to be in the Rapture, you believe that you will be as individuals.
And Lord we believe we will be and we’re looking forward to Brother Branham coming back, and whatever he says and does is going to be wonderful in our eyes, just confirming those things beyond expectation and hope, oh marvelous, marvelous Lord.
We appreciate that, be with us this morning on this day, Lord, we’re looking forward to Christmas tomorrow, celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, the conduit of Almighty God Himself, who gave us not just an example, who just did not only live the Word, but repudiated that part of the law which was not right in the sense of any real value.
Even as Jesus said, “You tithe in anise and cummin, and that’s good, but the weightier matters you have left undone, even as Israel did,” but we know that Jesus fulfilled that whole entire moral and spiritual law, and absolved us so that now we are the righteous, blameless, virgin Bride of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the record said, “We didn’t even do it.”
And that’s what we know real forgiveness is, for the blood scatters sin till there be no evidence, and that’s the record, may we believe it today and have further insight in this Word Lord, in this hour, in Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
Now before we get into number 21, I believe it is, and this is a little bit too late for me to greet the people who get the tapes, but anyway belated greetings my dear brothers and sisters out there.
And I trust you’ve enjoyed this series, as far as we’ve gone, and this of course we’re pretty well winding up the end of the year, and how many times have I preached this year? About thirty-three, if I get next Sunday?
Well you told me thirty a while ago, now make up your mind, I got to get this down pat, so I can feel a little happy or a little unhappy. Be about thirty-two or three.
Well it hasn’t been too good a year for me, has it that way? But anyway we’ll see what
the Lord brings out, and as I said I wish the people who get the tapes and hear us this morning on the hookup a very wonderful new year and a more blessed new year as you know that as things get more and more in line with revelation.
They are bound to get more and more out of line with what you and I want, which is a very comfy life, and you know go to heaven on a bed of roses without the prickles and the briars, but it’s going to get rougher.
And that’s fine. That’s fine. They used to say, “God tempers the wind to suit the sheep, whether they be shorn or not,” but that’s not really the Scripture I like.
I like the Scripture that says, “You’re not tempted above what you’re able to bear, but there’s a way of escape made that you’ll be able to bear it.” The way of escape is bearing it with the strength that God gives.
And I know that to be the truth, gives you rest of heart and peace of mind and soul and gets you strong in the Lord.
Now all right, two weeks ago we went into the definite markings for the purpose of pointing out the seed of discrepancy, and we saw three major examples of that seed of discrepancy, or the seed of the serpent itself, in Matthew 13, as Jesus himself put it, the children of the devil.
Now there are certain markings that people arrogate to themselves the right to believe make you a child of the devil.
Now there’s a book written in Germany, and published here now it’s in America, and I see people to the north of us quoted it, where Luther, who married this nun, also cursed and drank and he was a terrible person.
So we find the Jews are making David a sleazebag, and the Germans are making Luther a sleazebag, and I’m going to tell you something, if Brother Branham said that Luther was the messenger of the Fifth Church Age, and he was given by this revelation by God, and I’ll tell you flat, I’ve never read anything like his by Wesley or anybody else, I don’t care what the Pentecostals say.
I don’t care if the Lutherans say, and I don’t care if the Branhamites say, as far as I’m concerned, they are sealing their own way unto the lake of perdition and the pit, because they’re running down God’s anointed.
You’re going to tell me that David’s no longer a man after God’s Own heart?
When he knowingly did what he did, because he had a certain position, he’s no different from a lot of preachers who do what they want to do too, and we’ll hit that after a little bit.
And people sitting in the pews, you do what you want to do. Don’t tell me you guys that committed adultery on your wives were coerced by your wives to do it. Hoo! You were looking for it.
You weren’t made to do it, you wanted to do it, in spite of the commandment of God, or hell or high water, you found a way to do it. Women the same way. Brother Branham said, “Pot can’t call a kettle greasy.”
So all right, for two weeks, two weeks ago we went into the definite, definitive markings of the seed of discrepancy, serpent seed, and we found three major examples of the children of the devil, as Jesus put it.
And Brother Branham spoke of Cain, and Balaam, and Judas. Cain to our surprise, but by vindicated revelation, was the father or progenitor of all seed of discrepancy, and even though he was only one person, remember Adam was only one person for the true seed.
Yet he was responsible as the original seed propagator of ecumenism of the end time world wide religious order.
Now we know that to be a hundred percent true, because that’s where it ends up! And you can’t have a seed in Revelation in harvest unless it’s in Genesis! So the law of Alpha and Omega positively identifies it.
And now science comes along as we showed you, and they found out that all the people of the world had only one mother, Eve, and yet they say there could have been lots of others just like her.
You know, those dames running around, high heeled floozies, and the whole bit, whatever they had in those days, committing adultery like Eve did, but only Eve, one mother.
But it’s been proven by the genes scientifically, six thousand years later, that there was more than one father! Ha! Now let them deny serpent seed! You Pentecostal bunch of ignoramuses.
I never know whom I’m preaching is going to get these tapes, and I care less. I’m going to die anyway, might as well be hung for a dog.
So Cain to our surprise, but by vindicated prophecy, and the understanding of Alpha and Omega, and the holy mighty Word of God in the book of Revelations proves that one man is responsible for five and a half billion people before the flood and now again before the fire falls.
We saw that Abel did not join him, but stood apart, so Cain killed him. That’s why I preached on these two kinds of love that make me so sick. Don’t agree with me, you’re this and you’re that.
No, I’m happy when people don’t agree with me but believe me, I’m not going to agree with them.
Let’s understand that flat, Cain did not agree with Abel, and Abel did not agree with Cain.
Brother Branham added a commandment the same as Jesus did, love your enemies, and Brother Branham said, “You as brethren should be able to argue together bitterly over doctrine and depart as friends.”
We saw that Abel did not join him, but stood apart, so Cain killed him. Five and a half billion people will not be killed by the antichrist, serpent seed, but God Himself will do it.
Jesus will stand there, Samuel stood there when Saul let down and would not kill Agag.
And Agag mincingly thought, no doubt bowing, scraping, and thought, “Oh my life will be spared.”
And good old Samuel comes on, and takes a sword, he’s weak now and takes that sword and whacks him to pieces. You say, “Brother Vayle you’re bloodthirsty.” Drop dead, you don’t know your Bible.
Do you know why God demanded in Israel when a child was rebellious that they take him out and stone him? Because he was serpent seed and didn’t want the seed amongst them! Do you know why He said, “Don’t marry the natives”?
They were serpent seed and didn’t want them amongst them, so that’s why Israel produced a Judas! Oh you weak livered people if you’re here this morning, God have pity on you. Get with it. God hasn’t changed, He never will change.
Same Almighty God will destroy them, just as Jesus said. And I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but I’ll stand here and take pleasure in Almighty God, even though men’s spirit rebel. And hate my spirit and my bowels or mercy, if I got any.
So Cain killed him. In Revelation 13 we see the harvest of this one, one, this harvest of this one beast. Where about five and a half billion of them band together, that’s the binding of the tares, and kill those who won’t come in and join them.
Let’s see what God’s Word said about those people, and let’s believe what God’s Word said about those people. You bunch of Branhamites out there; you better watch your step.
Let me read it to you, then I’ll tell you why I said that. In,
(03) Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once [and for all] delivered unto the saints. [Once and for all is the original.]
(04) For there are certain men crept in unawares, [that sounds like the apostle Paul, these men are in the same spirit.] who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, [the word ordained means was written about them] ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness,
Lasciviousness? What did the serpent do with the grace of God in the Garden of Eden and Eve fell for it? Lasciviousness. She was a lascivious person; all hipped up to copulate with this scum, this beast.
(04) …and [even] denying the only Lord God, our Lord Jesus Christ.
The only Lord God, our Lord Jesus Christ? Synonymous, there’s only one God and He indwelt the Lord Jesus Christ, so you’re looking at Him.
(05) I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
(06) And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
(07) Even as Sodom and Gomorrha,
See, both of them that way back there and now today, as it was later on again. We got three things here mentioned.
When the original fall took place when they were kicked out of heaven, reserved in judgment, and then at the time of Sodom and Gomorrah.
But even then there’s another time we had the flood. But this is the time of fire we’re talking about.
(07) Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication,
What did fornication go to? Homosexuality! Now let’s look at it! Women’s lib, and the kids taught in school, hey have a great time, your biological clocks are ticking, your hormones are raging, it’s fine, hop to it!
Yeah, goody-goody gumdrops. I’ve got no heart of compassion for them, let them reap what they sow! I’m reaping what I’ve sowed!
You think I’m going to change my understanding of God and my ways for a bunch of guys out there that preach a false love, and they have eroticism and they call it love?
They don’t even know what the agape love of God is.
Too many preachers, even Brother Branham included, said that belongs to God, not defining to the people, but Brother Branham didn’t explain it, you can make the piano a god, you can make a violin a god, you can make your horse as a god, in other words that’s what your gushing deep love is.
And in other words, those are your glory. God is my glory, hallelujah. It’s up to you, go whichever way you want, I’m not your keeper. I’m your teacher.
(08) Likewise these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, [see? Romans 1.] despise dominion, speak evil of dignities.
The gangster rappers, everything else, look where it is, and everybody stands back. And our politicians now feeling the pulse of the people, they’re fed up with this junk! Now they’re trying to make it look good. Ain’t going to work.
When people close their doors and the lamps are turned down, the lights turned off, they’ll do what they want, when they want, and how they want it.
What are about three hundred people in Washington with all their bureaucracies and all their crud going to do? Has it stopped you from lying or cheating or doing what you want to do? No way, shape, and form.
If you got enough money you can do it, with impunity. If you’re a contractor, you give the stupid senator ten thousand dollar kickback and he’ll give you a ten million dollar contract, and fleece the public out of seven million dollars.
Oh we got sweet time, there’s a hot time in the old town tonight. But you know what? They’re going to suffer eternal fire.
(09) Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
What good would his railing accusation be anyway? Everybody says tone down I say tone down too, because I’m pretty rough customer. Everybody said, “Now don’t rebuke this and don’t do that.”
Did they say, “The Lord rebuke thee?” He’s bigger than I am, He can do a better job. I’ll just stand back and let God do it.
That’s what Paul did when he said in Romans, “Neither height nor depth, nor anything created, peril, famine or sword.” He said, “What does it matter?” And they took his head off!
Let me tell you something, they’re going to suffer eternal fire and damnation, and Paul’s going to stand back and watch it. If he cares to, I don’t know.
(10) But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts…
Brute beasts. I had a part of one this morning, one slice of bacon. Well you tell me I’m wrong. I’ve eaten a lot of cow. I like sheep. But this is worse.
They weren’t hybrids, this is a hybrid. This is your clone, well more hybrid than clone. Brute beasts.
(11) Woe unto them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily [in] the error of Balaam for reward, perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Now we go to that’s brute beasts, now let’s go to 2 Peter, and we’re going to find the same thing there. 1-16.
(01) But there were false prophets among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
If there’s anything the Branhamites know or should know, is the false prophet bit, though you got a lot of them who can’t tell a false prophet from a real prophet or the Word of God from a snowball.
And I could name them, but I haven’t got time for it, forget it. It’s teachers. Teachers. I teach, Brother Branham said I had a gift. Not much of a gift, he sure was true there, but still a gift. Teachers.
But everybody in this message has to teach. Evangelists have to teach because they take the Word of God. That’s one reason I talked to a young man one time when he came here, and he said, “Can you say amen?”
I said, “Don’t ever do that! They’ll say amen, they don’t even know what they’re amening, they’re condemning their souls!”
Well he didn’t take any hint. And he won’t. It’s his business, not mine. I never ask you to say amen. Unless your background is so solid you should be saying amen before I ever ask for it. But I like your silence.
You don’t say amen to something you don’t know or you don’t believe in, you don’t manifest the hypocritical spirit, you just keep it down in your boots, that’s the place for it. That’s true. True, and it needs to be that way.
(02) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; [like pernicious anemia, where it suddenly takes over and you’re in its control completely,] by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
They can’t help themselves; they got to go against the Word. Why? Because they don’t come to the place where they think in terms of the true Word, which is the Pauline Word brought by Brother Branham.
My mind is just really getting to the place where you mention one doctrine, my mind goes exactly to what Brother Branham said. What do I care two bits what anybody else said? Oh brother.
(03) And through covetousness…
What did I say? Through covetousness. You want to get your hands on something that ain’t your own, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, thou shalt not covet his horse, or his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor anything else, thou shalt not covet. Greedy dog.
(03) …shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: [pretending they’re preaching the truth.] whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. [In other words, it went into action back there, and it’s going on right now full swing.]
(04) For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, [that’s the same thing you see Jude said,] delivered them into chains of darkness, reserved unto judgment;
(05) Spared not the old world, saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; [see he brings in what Jude didn’t bring in.]
(06) And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an [example] unto [them] that should [after] live ungodly;
And what was their sin? One of the big sins was homosexuality, it’s now condoned. And the government’s giving them certain rights that they can marry together.
And of course the woman can’t have a baby without male intervention if it’s a sperm bank, or what it is. Now, she hasn’t picked the man yet to sleep with her, the sperm bank, but she’s going to have a baby.
She’s worse than a whore. I wouldn’t spit on her. Say, “Well Brother Vayle you should have pity.” Uh-uh, not when they flaunt it, honey, not when they flaunt it.
If you’re closet, it’s all right, you get out of the closet and flaunt it, you asked for it.
Now I don’t have any spirit to kill on me, I don’t even want to see the people hurt or abused, but I don’t sanction it for one minute, nor demand their, laws that they want to pass that I sanction anything about them.
I’d sooner take a gun and blow my brains out. If you don’t have strong feelings, you’d better get them.
(07) And delivered just Lot, [foolish virgin,] vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: [their behaviour.]
(08) (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their [unlawfulness];
Brother Branham said foolish virgin, wise virgin cut out of the same cloth, everything the same, but one cut to a pattern, the rest left over.
(09) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptation, to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
(10) But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, [fornication, adultery and now homosexuality,] and despise government. [They want to take it over.] Presumptuous are they, [running where they have no right to tread] self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
(11) Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. [That’s the same thing Jude said.]
(12) But these, as natural brute beasts,
Natural brute beasts. What do you do with a mad dog? Oh we let him bite everybody, he’s having fun. You destroy him in the lake of fire. Do you know how strong this spirit is? Have you got any idea how strong it is?
After the White Throne Satan gathers his host and they said, “Let’s take God over and the holy encampment,” and they come against God and the resurrected people of God, who would take just one to point the finger and they could destroy all, because God would answer that one finger that pointed, God destroys them.
That sweet little spirit of homosexuality. All the talk, “AIDS really isn’t the number one killer in America,” and the government hides it, but some little reporter snooped around and found out AIDS is the number one killer.
How did it get to be number one killer? Homosexuality. Where did it come from? A hundred percent from idolatry. Before it’s over you watch the Catholic church.
Do you think because they named those old gods and gave them names out of the Bible that they’re still not the old crud? You better watch brother/sister. Do you think the Catholics obey the pope?
Oh you got a few stupid men and a lot of stupid women. Mostly women. It’s got to be women, they represent the church.
Many more are the children of the desolate than she that’s got a husband. Pshew. If I snort up here, don’t mind me, that’s how I feel.
(14) Having eyes full of adultery, that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous… [covetous, covetous!]
I’ve been emphasizing certain words, I hope you caught them. Did you? Huh? Covetous. Not covet thy neighbor’s wife, thy neighbor’s gold, thy neighbor’s anything.
Thou shalt not go into the holy land like Achan, and he coveted the Babylonian garment and the hunk of silver, and he stopped Israel gaining a victory in battle until God called him and his family out, and he said, “Give God the glory, confess your sins.”
And as soon as he gave God the glory and confessed his sins, said, “Stone the whole bunch of them. Stone the whole family, stone everybody, that’s a serpent seed at the head of it. We don’t take chances.”
That’s why it tells you after the first and second admonition get rid of your heretics. But I could preach a million years here, some of you will never listen anyway, you’ve got your minds made up.
I don’t know how many, that’s up to you, it’s between you and God.
2 Peter 2:
(15) Which have forsaken the right way, and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved [who loved, who loved,] the wages of unrighteousness;
(16) But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man’s voice forbad the [prophet’s] madness.
So Brother Branham spoke of the three of them. Now since this message was preached to a group, and sponsored by a mixed group, and sponsored by the Full Gospel Businessman’s Association, we ought to take heed to these three manifestations and examples of serpent seed.
Because he came to the Pentecostals, and then to the Full Gospel Businessmen, they used him to bring in people because they were unorganized! And he said, “The minute you organize, I leave you.”
And one day I sat with Brother Branham, and I passed him their book, and it says, “You must believe in the Trinity, you must believe this, you must believe that.”
He said, “Can I have this?”
I said, “That’s the reason I brought it.”
I held him to his word, although I didn’t need to hold him to his word, no, no, no, no. Every sermon he preached condemned.
He didn’t have to leave, and say, “I’ll never go with you dirty bunch of birds anymore, or you call me, I’ll say drop dead, you’re just using me.”
He knew they were using him. But he went there and gave a testimony of condemnation to the end, no railing accusation just laid it on the line. He left that to dirty dogs like me.
So all right, three manifestations and examples of serpent seed. Cain, number one, Balaam number two, Judas number three, and no more though Korah is mentioned. But he only used these three.
Now the biography of Balaam, which we read, in Jude and in Timothy, we have read, and now read again to point out his failings that manifest him as serpent seed. So we go to 2 Peter 15 again:
(15) Which have forsaken the right way, and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
Don’t you see what he did? Now just hold it in mind, and if you’re not catching it, I’m sorry for you. And of course in Jude 11, which we read also in the biography. And it said:
(11) Woe unto them! [they’ve run] greedily [greedily, greedily, greedily!] after the error of Balaam for reward [reward, reward, reward! Then they] perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Oh how I love the prophet and his Message! I cannot wait for him to get back.
I’m so stupid and foolish as to believe he’s looking over the balustrades and listening in to this sermon, he said, “When you speak of somebody lovingly and kindly, that sweet spirit in the room is that person’s spirit.”
Welcome Brother Branham. You might not believe it, you believe what you want, I’m crazy enough to believe what he said.
And we carefully note that Balaam was in the way of Cain, or a follower and a part of Cain’s descendants, and was very ecumenically manifested! And he did it by adultery.
And if you have a whorehouse and don’t make any money, you better close it down. Balaam had a whore-house. Oh I know you don’t like my language, there’s people won’t listen to me, because I’m too tough, I’m too crude.
Now go to your Pentecostal birds, and coo like doves when you’re just crows. And stick their peacock feathers in your rear end, or whatever you want to call it, your hips where the feathers are.
Pretend you’re a peacock when you’re nothing but a buzzard, or an ostrich. He ran a house of prostitution. And God at the end time puts the whole thing together; He calls the one system a whore!
So I’m supposed to preach different? Huh? Well you better not believe I’m going to, because I’m not.
Let’s go to Judas. We go to the Book of John the 12th chapter and we go to 1 to 6,
(01) Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead. [That was a resurrection.]
(02) There they made him a supper; and Martha served: but Lazarus was one of them that sat at table with him.
(03) Then Mary [took] a pound of spikenard, [ointment,] very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: [As Brother Branham said she’d have to stand on her head today to try to do it and then couldn’t do it.] and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.
(04) Then saith one of of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, which should betray him,
(05) Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?
(06) This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
(07) Then Jesus [said], Let [her] alone: against the day of my burying hath [she done] this.
And the last time it’s against his resurrection, but he fools them. He comes back and takes over. Oh my, it slipped out of my hands, got to go back.
(02) And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray him;
What did he have in his heart first? Greed, corruption. Now he’s got to kill! That’s why you understand that Cain was that first one! He wanted to take over everything, that’s why he killed!
Now he couldn’t kill his father and mother, then he wouldn’t have a wife. Oh, smart. The devil you know is like a fisherman, he’s smart.
He reels in a little at a time. It’s like, shoop, he’s got the gaff out and he’s got you. Like a roaring lion, necessary, he’ll subdue you; or sweet, sweet, sweet little canary sing you dead.
That’s why you and I have to say, “The Lord rebuke you,” and the Lord help us. Oh hallelujah, how He helps us.
(21) When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
(22) Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.
(23) Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.
You know John liked to pat himself on the back. That’s okay, come on, if you don’t compliment yourself and got faith in yourself, nobody else ever will.
That’s what people always talk about your intrinsic worth, your value, you got to forgive yourself, then this will happen, you got to believe in this in yourself, then that and that’s true, brother/sister.
And John beat them all like a fox, they boiled him in oil, wouldn’t kill him. He finally died just went to sleep one night, passed on to be with the Lord.
Having educated Polycarp, who talked to Irenaeus, who defied the people who were Gnostics, who believed in Sophia the goddess!
We’ve got them right today in the Branham movement, I’m criticized, and one guy wrote a letter and said, “Well,” he didn’t mention my name, he didn’t have the guts.
And he said, “One day I would believe in the female spirit and then tell the people that I thought of it.”
I never believed in the two soul doctrine, because I believe they were misquoting Brother Branham somewhere, and I found it in James.
Listen, you sit and wait, you’ll always get your answers. You run around, blab your mouth off, you watch what will happen to you.
You make yourself somebody, the guy that started this whole thing, he said Brother Branham called him a Timothy. So now he’s the Timothy.
Brother Branham I believe called a lot of kids that. A lot of times he prayed and said: “Now Lord make this one a preacher.”
And then they go around, “I’m a preacher, I’m a preacher.” If you’re a son of millionaire, “I’m a preacher, I’m a preacher.”
No congregation ever buy you. Thank God Jesus helped me and my wife has helped me too. I give her more credit than I would ever give myself for anything.
All right. We’re keeping reading I hope. All right.
(24) Simon Peter therefore beckoned him, [that’s to John,] that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake. [Then again notice:]
(25) He then lying on Jesus’ breast [said to] him, Lord, who is it? [Good old John. I like him in spite of it, oh he was a wonderful guy. Maybe someone will say that about you and me sometime too, in spite of us.]
(26) Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
(27) And after the sop Satan entered into him. [Hmm?] Then Jesus [said], That thou doest, do quickly.
(28) Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.
(29) For some thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor. [Something to the poor? Well he had them fooled. Especially notice he had the bag.]
(01) Now the feast of [the] unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover.
(02) And the chief priests and [the] scribes sought how they might kill [Jesus]; for they feared the people.
(03) Then Satan [entered] into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number twelve.
The very time they were plotting, and he was having the Lord’s Supper, commemorating his death, Satan entered into Judas, he had the bag, he had the money.
(04) And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and [certain], how he might betray him unto them.
(05) And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money.
Money! Give him money! I want money, money, money, money, money, money! This is what it’s all about, is money, money, money, money, money! There’s money!
I’m not trying to be dramatic, I’m trying to drill it into your hearts and minds what this is about. And I can’t do say, “[Inaudible] it was all about money, wasn’t that so foolish, all about money, my, my, my.”
No, if I slap you in the teeth it’s not because I love you. Because I just love the Word of God. And preach it as best I can to be the truth.
And where it goes, I don’t have to answer to God for you, I answer for myself, every man shall bear his own burden, and every man’s work should be tried, he himself as by fire.
And if I have overdone it, I would sooner overdo it than having underdone it, that you missed it, but I can stand before God, on this day of December 24, and said, I’ve preached that sermon against money, I’ve preached and showed the way of Cain, I’ve showed them what Brother Branham taught and why he taught it, and I’ll stand in the judgment!
And if He casts me into hell I’ll have this one report, “I stood with the Word!” But I didn’t stand good enough someplace, I didn’t catch it, and I got condemned.
(05) And they were glad…
They were glad because they had the money, and the money would get rid of Jesus, money would get rid of Jesus, money, money, money, money, money would get rid of Jesus.
Judas also was the line of Cain, even though he was an Israelite, as we see over here in Romans 9, where Paul distinctly tells us the truth and he says, “All Israel is not Israel.”
You can be a hundred percent a Benjamite, right down from Abraham, and you can still be lost.
Now let’s go to 1 Timothy, and in 1 Timothy the 6th chapter verse 9 to 10. Well, we’ll read verse 6,
(06) But godliness with [great] contentment is great gain.
Godliness, godliness with contentment. Abiding by the Word is great gain! Gain! Means you don’t lose it. Means you got something you didn’t have before. Means you’ve got assets, you’ve got capital.
(07) For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
(08) And having food and raiment let us therewith be content.
(09) But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare…
There’s a certain preacher says he believed this Message and this is God’s truth, as far as I’m concerned, because I’ve had what people tell me, it’s on a tape.
He said, “If Jesus tarries for twenty years, and I’m your pastor, there’ll be forty people in these pews millionaires if Jesus tarries twenty years.”
Oh, I hope you’re all dead, and I trust you’ve just got enough to get by on. But to wish you’re millionaires and to prophesy, forget it.
Money doesn’t do one thing for you, except put you in debt, because what you have you’re responsible for, and that’s what’s driving me crazy over that house over there and church property, because I’ve taken the burden all on myself.
Because I’ll burden nobody. Don’t worry, there’ll be a way out, God always gives a way out.
(09) …and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
It’s not only tough here, but you go to the hot spot.
(10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while [many] coveted, [coveted, coveted, coveted, coveted, coveted!] they have erred, [they have left the truth,] and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
(11) But thou, O man of God, flee these things; [flee these things, money, money, money, covet, covet, covet,] and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
I can’t understand how preachers believe certain things they believe, I can’t believe that way. And I’m not trying to condemn anybody, I’m just trying…
Now the word ‘love of money’ is one word, which means ‘greed’ or ‘avarice’. And it says that is the root of everything.
So root and avarice are in apposition, the root is what is avaricious, and it comes up through the man! Serpent seed!
Now it doesn’t have to be that way! How many of you people ever heard of the British Foreign Society? That’s the name, isn’t it actually, do you remember John? That’s it, the British Foreign Bible Society. Anybody hear of it?
Well, I want you sometime to get some old records and you will find godly barons, earls, lords, ladies, who left as much as a million and a half pounds, which was five dollars in those days.
To send to missions overseas, the age of pollination, the age of love, where the seeds scattered everywhere, where the Puritans were born, where great men of God flourished!
Where men like Taylor, not Hudson Taylor, but the one that went to the islands where there was no water, the natives wanted to kill him.
They stood out there one night with spears to come and pierce him through, he prayed to God all night long, the next morning the chief knocked at the door, and he said, “Can we come in and look around, we’ll not touch you.”
He said, “Come and look around.”
He said, “Where’s that great shining army that stood outside your door last night, where have you hidden him?”
And Pentecostals jump around, squeak a bit and talk in tongues, and… I just heard recently a Pentecostals preacher, I mean a Bap.. a Meth… a ahh.
Branham preacher, so highly esteemed in a high position, his wife one day said to a certain friend of mine, “You know this brother down there, we thought always had the Holy Ghost, why just last week he’d gotten the Holy Ghost.”
And he said, “How do you know?” “Because he jumped out his seat and jumped and danced and screamed.”
He should shut his mouth, because Brother Branham said no sensation, no demonstration, no manifestation, who are you believing brother/sister? Who are you believing? I want to know who you’re believing!
That’s why her husband drives a BMW or Mercedes Benz or something, I guess, brand new. Well he can do it; it’s no problem with me.
Love of money is one word, it means avarice, it means greed. And it says it’s the root of all evil. So if avarice is a root, what do you expect to come up? A greedy person!
Well you going to tell me that Satan wasn’t greedy? Why he said, “I’m going to take it all over, I’m going to take God over, I’m going to depose it. You talk about greed and avarice.
Ho! Man, just please talk about it, don’t do it.
Now this is not the word ‘evil’ as in John 3, “Because his deeds were evil.” It has a different meaning. This word does not describe the effect. See, his deeds were evil; something came out of it, out of the deeds.
This describes the intrinsicality of the person himself, which means he’s intrinsically evil, he’s born greedy! And it’s got such a hold on him; he’ll find every way to get that greed!
Now the worst Judas I know in this Message is the greediest person I’ve ever seen in my life. There’s nothing he won’t do for money that I know of.
Now this man Judas is born that way. He has come from a long line of Cain. This character flaw makes its push for the gold or silver like Balaam and Judas because they did it.
So love of money people, who are greedy and avaricious, sell out for the mammon of unrighteousness and miss the true riches, sure they do, that greed is the root in them that comes from the discrepancy life, or the tare life, or the serpent life.
And it is why the Malachi of 3:7 to 18 was written, and we’ll only look at it for a minute, just a couple of verses. And it says here in 7:
(07) Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone [astray] from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
(08) Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
You’re greedy. You’re greedy, you’re avaricious, “But, no, I earned that.” That tithe belongs to God; it isn’t yours in the first place. You can keep nine-tenths, but one-tenth is God’s.
And you can say what you want about it, you sit here, if you deny it you’re liars and the truth isn’t in you, and you never did believe the Word, and you never will believe the Word, because you’re off the Word now, because a man wrote in and said, “Brother Branham is a Christian supposed to pay tithes?”
He said, “If he’s a Christian, he will pay tithes.” And I don’t want your stinking money and you know it. Now what about it? The sweet little check right now, what about it?
Now he says right here:
(09) Ye are cursed with a curse: ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
(10) Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, [what meat? What kind of meat do you get in the house of God? You get the Word! See there’s certain principles you start with and you continue, watch what happens. See] if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, [the manna,] not be room to receive it. [That’s the way the manna came.]
(11) And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit…
And so on, then it goes right on down there, and they talk about being mournful before God and so on, and they look at themselves, na-na-na-na-na-na, I’m so sorry, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine.
You never have to whine if you obey the Word of God, you just stand still and watch it work. So:
(15) And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are delivered.
A guy went around trying to convince a certain person in this church I was teaching tithing wrong and all.
The tithe is your increase, whether you believe it or not, you can drop dead as far as I’m concerned, I’ll face you before the judgment seat of Almighty God, when you are increased that tenth belongs to God!
If you don’t believe it, ask Greg, he’s the farmer. It’s based on farming! It’s based on merchandising!
You buy a thing for fifty bucks and sell it for one percent, which means you sell it for a hundred dollars, according to the Jews, you can take everything out of that fifty bucks, the cost of your salesman, the cost of shipping, the cost of this and that, and what’s left over is net, and you pay ten percent of it.
And when you get a job that pays you fringe benefits and you haven’t invested a nickel in that company, that is what you get, you pay on it!
The church pays my lights and these bills, I pay on it! If I find I’m wrong I go back and pay on it. I’ve overpaid the IRS so much, they owe me money. That’s all right.
This is why Malachi 3:17-18, and notice these people that believed, that come back to God.
(16) They that feared the LORD spake often one to another: [they’re talking to each other, talking the Message, and God said, “That’s my people.”]
Now let’s go to Matthew 6:24. See this is not to preach to get your money, you forget it, I don’t need it.
If you think I do, I’ll write a check and pay everything back that anybody ever gave me, even those outside that support me. I could lie in the ditch and die if I had to, hey, not boasting, but look, let’s face it.
(24) No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Now what does God stand for? The proper understanding of the natural things of this life, which number one: has got to be money because it is a communicator, it’s a denominator.
We don’t barter anymore. Well we do in cars sometime. You can’t serve God and mammon.
Again in Luke 10, because I’m leading up to show you something. So don’t take this to heart that I’m harping on tithing and all, this has to do exactly what I’m talking about.
Because you can tithe and tithe, and give thirty and forty percent and not be right because you got something in your heart where the greed is.
And the greed is you’re only doing it to get more than you ever gave, or to get a prestige, or to look good. Or you get it to win a lot of people just like you because you’re ecumenical. You don’t only want what they got, you want them.
Now I beg your pardon, Luke 16:9 to 13.
(09) And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitation.
You clothed me, you fed me, you gave me drink. You were sympathetic. I have no truck and trade with the Salvation Army, but if I gave any money outside of this church or the people in this Message, I would give to them alone.
The Red Cross, I wouldn’t even spit on them. During both wars they sold the coffee and donuts to the boys, but the Salvation Army gave it to them!
Why shouldn’t they give it, they got it for nothing, we gave them the money, or whoever gave them the money. Now:
(10) He that is faithful in that which is least [that’s a little rotten ten percent,] is faithful also in much: [now this tells you what can be, it doesn’t have to be, but tells you what can be.] and he that is unjust in least is unjust also in much.
(11) If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to [you] the true riches?
If you’re wrong in the earthly bread and the bread that perishes, whose going to make sure you get the bread of Eternal Life?
Now listen, I didn’t write this book, but this is how I believe it! And I stand on my record! I have done right by money, or I’m going to do right by it somehow, I’ve got to because if I go astray there, I’ll go astray here.
Just like TV, have you taken an axe and busted your TV’s yet and watch your video cassettes, you don’t get trapped and watch how many shows you go to. I’m not out there watching you, but I hear stories.
Maybe they’re liars, I don’t know, I don’t think they are. Hey you ain’t got much chance. You’re not listening to Lee Vayle, you’re listening to Brother Branham, I’m just saying what he said.
Only video cassettes weren’t the rage then, but TV was, he said what everybody else said, the Nazarene rest said, “Oh you wouldn’t go to the movies, so the devil brought the movies in your house.”
Especially through the disc now, you can watch all the porno graphics and everything else. Which hey, I’m a man, I understand that.
I’ve got no problem. But Brother Branham said, “A real man of God will turn his head.” I got a stiff neck the last few years. Huh?
Well the Bible said for the priest to confess for the people between the porch and the altar, I’m the priest so to speak.
(12) If ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own?
What’s money got to do with another man when God doesn’t even want it, though it’s His? The ministry. That’s why they had their church suppers and everything else.
You know why the Mormons in, seventeen minutes, can encompass the world and the Pentecostals?
Because they’re strict tithers and God cannot remove the blessing of abundance, I don’t care who uses His Word, His Word stands. You can spread the manure of the gospel, I meant of the ungospel gospel.
Let’s go to 1 Peter. I want to read about 1 Peter here. I want to show you something what I stand for. And I can tell you John McRae does too because we work hand in glove.
And if he’s a bum, I’m a bum and if I’m a bum, he’s a bum. Sorry about that, but confession is good for the soul.
(01) The elders which are among you I exhort, whom am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: [Hebrews 6, eh? Huh? And he kept it.]
(02) Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but a ready mind;
(03) Neither as being lords over God’s heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.
One guy conned me. He let me know that people in his district, in his church only got a pittance, hardly any money, church down to nothing.
I sent him five thousand dollars. He may hear this tape and I don’t give a rip. What I thought he had needs, then he boasted he gets a hundred and twenty, hundred and fifty thousand a year and he calls it his.
I don’t call that mine. And I’m not a model of virtue, because I have plenty money coming in, plenty of money. It’s almost like a curse.
Because who needs it? My soul doesn’t rejoice and respond to this, and the fatness of God fill my soul, and my mind instantly go to the true Word of God, and my body respond, what have I got? I’m in debt.
(05) Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves to the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, be clothed with humility: for God [resists] the proud, [gives] grace to the humble.
(06) Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
(07) Casting all your [cares] upon him; for he [cares] for you.
And he’s been talking about money. And the elders serving the people, the people serving each other. Like Jesus said, when after the elders got through passing out the broken loaves and fishes, he said, “Gather up the crumbs,” and they had the crumbs.
(07) Cast all your [cares] upon him; he [cares] for you.
(08) Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
You know I quit preaching one time because of money? The people didn’t pay tithe. They’d send their tithe to some radio guy while I took care of all their problems, prayed for the sick, everything else.
I didn’t know they were a bunch of serpent seed, I didn’t know the first thing about serpent seed. You call yourself a Baptist and that guy preach a little bit about salvation, I thought you were saved.
What about the great Dr. Lee, I told you about him, where this little lovely woman that was a Presbyterian missionary, she shouldn’t have been. She went to hear him.
She said, “Brother Vayle I never heard a more wonderful sermon on salvation. When he got through he said, ‘Come and shake my hand’.” All right.
Now let us recall Brother Branham’s sermon on Leadership, 1965, the end of the trail.
To the same mixed group and the same sponsorship, he speaks of the rich young ruler who esteemed his riches above God though he claimed a positively wonderful relationship with God and proudly obeyed the commandments, but he neglected the spiritual laws.
He did exactly as Judas, he sold out for money. He [Inaudible] lot of things, he couldn’t part with it.
You know it gets to you, gets to you. Nice things become a trap. Nice cars become a trap. Nice trips become a trap. Nice clothes, anything to you may become a trap.
For where your heart is shows there’s a treasure there and your heart’s looking at it. The agape love belongs to God, the supreme love. Not to a Cadillac or a BMW. Not to your father, to your mother, to your children.
Not to your preacher. Not to something that is out here, belongs to God, the invisible God Who even had His picture taken in this hour here. Now if that’s not worth the tithe, it ain’t worth nothing.
See, I don’t want your money, you understand before God I’m not speaking on money, I’m leading you to something. I ain’t got there yet.
Now the end of the seven church ages ends in Revelation 3 and chapter 14, beginning:
(14) And unto the [messenger which is in] the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, [I’ve said it, this is it, you watch, it’s going to happen, it’s got to happen. I’m winding it down.] the true [and faithful] witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
That’s God going to manifest Himself in human flesh, which was in Jesus Christ and now at the end time in William Branham. Say, “William Branham?” See you don’t even pay your tithes, what do you got to talk about?
“Well I do pay my tithes.” You ain’t got a revelation, the least you ought to have done, not left the others undone. Paying your tithe ain’t going to get you there.
Not paying your tithe could keep you out, because it shows what you are, it doesn’t mean that you’re kept out because of that. Greedy people, greedy preachers.
(15) I know thy works, that thou art neither hot [nor cold]: I would thou wert hot [or cold. You know tepid water makes you vomit.]
(16) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not [you are] wretched, miserable, [naked, blind]:
(18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, [you haven’t got it, you think you have,] that thou mayest be rich; and white [garments, you think you got it, but you don’t, you’re naked, so you thought you could be clothed] that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;
Now notice the shame of the nakedness appears in the Presence. Nobody believes, hey look at that Pillar of Fire again. Nobody believes that really believes it. Really believes it. Oh they really do to a degree.
Like me, I’ll fight for it and defend it. I was there in His Presence and didn’t even know it was there, time after time after time, like many people. But He proved He was there.
Just according to His Word and according to people’s demands, “Moses you go, we don’t want to hear Him again, we don’t want to see anything anymore, you go up there and come back vindicated, that’s all we need, we take a vindicated prophet,” then they killed Jesus.
Oh brother, what a mess.
(18) …and anoint thine eyes with eye-salve, [you don’t see, you think you do. You think you got the Holy Ghost, but you don’t.]
(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore and repent.
The end time Message is change your mind, get with it, you haven’t got it, you lost it two thousand years ago, and now you got nothing but what the devil gives you.
What else would the devil give you having taken the real Jesus and given a false one, taken the real Spirit, given a false one, and the real Word, given a false one.
My God in heaven, what more would you want? You tell me Satan’s not ruling right now? That his church is not really ruling? Sure it’s ruling.
It’s just that he hasn’t been exposed, but he will expose himself! Just like Judas. And the serpent seed is like Judas; Brother Branham said Judas only thought that he believed.
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man [one man, William Branham,] open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. [And from thereon then there will become the great powerful overcoming.]
Now there in the very Presence of God and God’s chosen all three. Cain, Balaam and Judas turn and defy God. Hearts full of corruption!
The love of money, greed, to control, see? You say, “What about Cain?” God was there, and Abel was there, the elect. “What about Balaam?”
God was there and Moses, and the elect was there. “What about Judas?” God incarnate was there! He never got as far as John 14, did he?
Uh-uh, Judas blew it in John 13. They turn and defy God. Oh yes they turn and defy God, just a minute, just a minute, see if I can find it. Ah:
(01) But there were false prophets also among the people, [that’s Korah, Dathan, and Abiram, and so on. So shall there] be false teachers [those elders that went haywire,] among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, [against the Word and it will kill you,] even denying [saying no to] the Lord that bought them…
Now how can you say no to the Lord if God has not demonstrated somehow His Own Word bringing into manifestation? What do you got to stand on? Your own reasoning, your own thinking? The reasoning of Israel crucified Jesus.
Oh God have pity, if a nation is one people, worshipping one God and coming together, and trying to serve that God, deny Him, what about us who are so split and fragmented? Into thousands of products.
They defy God, this is Hebrews 6:4 to 8. See we haven’t gotten very far, I’m going to quit right away. Hope so. Hebrews 6. Oh my, all thumbs. No I can’t see.
(04) For it is impossible for those who were once [for all] enlightened, have tasted the heavenly gift, were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
(05) Tasted the good word of God, the powers of the world to come,
You think for one minute Judas didn’t have all of that? He did. You think the Full Gospel Businessmen of Pentecost don’t have it today? They do. Positively.
(06) [Having fallen] away, to renew them to repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
(07) For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, [that’s the Word, full of the Holy Ghost, seven times it came,] and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, [receives] blessing from God:
(08) But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
(09) But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation,
Why? Because the two vines are like razor blade apart. These guys taste, they got everything poured out in the last day, before the tribulation, Acts 2.
But there’s just one little group to whom the light comes, and they’re not fooled.
Think of Revelation 3:14 to 19 as Hebrews 6:4 to 8. Think of it. “I’m rich, increased in goods, and don’t lack a thing.
I’ve tasted the heavenly gift, I’ve got the power of God, I’ve tasted the power of the world to come, listen I’m Pentecostal, hallelujah, spoke in tongues, prophesied, a genuine ministry, yes sir, bless God, bless God, bless God, a genuine ministry, hey folk pass the basket, pass the basket, pass the basket.”
My wife, when our boy was dying, phoned down to W.V. Grant’s son, I don’t think he got the message.
But the secretary positively said, “Well send money, and plenty.” When Paul came and we brought him to Columbus, and the meeting was beginning to break, and if anybody was… well forget it, I’ve told you all about him.
But the thing is when the meeting was beginning to break, then he went down into John Imler, and the guy with him, his name was Mortimer Morgan, and John ran out of money, and the guy said, “We can’t stay, you know what it takes.”
How different from F.F. Bosworth, go on nothing and come away with nothing, [Inaudible] labored six weeks.
His wife running out of money, the gas meter won’t work, and she said, “Oh God, got to have hot food, please send hot food, we got to have a cook.” Tinkle, tinkle, tinkle, God puts a coin in the meter.
They lived on wheat because he read that wheat contains every element. It did in those days. They lived on it for months and months. But he said, “Mind you it was great, but I wouldn’t want to do it again.”
F.F. Bosworth, a jewel, fully carved heart from the heart of God. Don’t worry, he’ll be there.
He wasn’t meant for this hour and this age, he couldn’t see it, but he’s the guy that tugged my coattail and said, “Brother Vayle, for forty years I’ve prayed for the ministry of Christ to return to this earth, and there it is in that man.”
He understood Son of man. How could he do it? Revelation by the Holy Ghost.
So there it is, Revelation 3:14 to 19, rich increased in goods, Hebrews 6:4 to 8, then Revelation 20:22, “Behold I stand at the door and knock, and if the prophet hears My voice, I’ll come in and sup with him and he’ll tell you all about it.”
That’s Hebrews 6:9 and 10, beloved, I don’t care how rotten it is in Revelation, I don’t care what these guys are like, you are something special, you’ll get there. No problem.
God hasn’t forgot your righteous works of which one is ten percent and giving to widows and orphans another whatever it is.
With this is mind that the intrinsicality of the serpent seed is greed, avarice, Satan wanted it all, he wanted to depose God, he wanted to be sovereign, so at the end time, as the Jews have the paper and that Rome has the gold, they’ve got to come together!
They won’t give it up! You think they will? Come on, you haven’t been listening to my preaching over these years.
Let’s go to John 8, and Jesus said here:
(41) Ye do the deeds of your father. [The devil, verse 41.] They [said], We be not born of fornication; [we’re not serpent seed, we’re not of Cain.] we have one Father, even God.
See they knew there was more than one father. Well didn’t they? Merciful God, how could they talk this way if they didn’t? They were sincere! They said, “Don’t you pin us on the other guy, we go back to God!”
Fornication now to means you’re off the Word, you’re flirting with organization, ecumenism.
“We’re legitimate, sons of God according to flesh handed down from supernatural foreknowledge and election and predestination to the natural.” He said, “Hogwash.”
(42) Jesus said, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
(43) Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
(44) Ye are of your father the devil, [you are the seed of discrepancy,] and the lusts of your father ye will do.
The lust of the father translated into money because money’s the common denominator and can buy anything that’s for sale. And it will be for sale if it’s high enough.
No millionaire, billionaire, right today, do you think Sam Walton with twenty billion dollars wouldn’t give it all, if they could take away the cancer of his prostrate and he’d live another twenty years?
Well maybe he loved the money so much, he’d sooner die and leave it to his kids. You never can tell, they’re crazy from the beginning, they’re devils from the beginning.
I don’t know what he was, I’m just giving him an example, I’m not running the guy down. Just giving an example, see?
All right, what about 2 Thessalonians the 2nd chapter? Let’s take a look at it. And it tells you right in there:
(03) Let no man deceive you… [for the son of perdition must come.]
(04) Who [opposes] and [exalts] himself above all that is called God,
Now the son of perdition was Judas, and he was coveting, he had the bag, he had the money, he sold everything for a bit of junk that he can’t take with him.
Listen, this age here has so many nice things, sure we’d love to live and enjoy them. And if we want to live and enjoy the things more than we want to get taken away, we better examine our hearts.
I got problems at times too. Finally after all my years, when I don’t need them, I got things that are very nice. But if you say, “Brother Vayle, would you give this all up?”
I’d say, “Well it doesn’t really much matter, because I haven’t got time to dust them, haven’t got time to wear them, haven’t got time to use them, you can have them.” Just leave me a few things that I can get by with.
(04) …he [sits] in the temple of God…
(05) Remember ye not, when I was with you…
(06) Now ye know what withholdeth…
In other words there comes a time when this Judas line once more becomes incarnated with Satan himself. Yeah.
And it’s been done, and people don’t believe it, 666, the very day that Israel and Rome got together, and signed a spiritual covenant, we won’t bother you, you won’t bother us.
Why did they do it? Laying the groundwork because of money and the gold. Money and the gold.
Now what am I talking about here? I’m talking about the very truth here. Israel has the paper, the Jews have it, and Rome has the gold, and they form a union of two serpent seed religions in order to preserve what they’ve got, they have to do it.
And the Jews of course will be at the mercy where the gold is. See? Together they actually take over what Satan wanted in Matthew 4:1 to 11 from Jesus, “Fall down and worship me, and I’ll give it all to you.”
And he’s got the power until a certain limited time that he can give everything he’s got to one single person, who will rule the entire world!
And it’s based upon the fact of money! Money, money, money! Israel said, “We’ll kill him, or he’ll take our place amongst the nations, he’ll take it away from us.” They were not supposed to have a place among the nations.
We’re not supposed to be organized. The only reason this church has got a corporation in paper, and it could be wise, it could be dumb, I don’t know.
Somebody broke his leg, they could sue us for any amount, each one of us as individuals.
It’s just a little government protection. Paul took government protection, he appealed to Rome, I guess we can appeal to Rome, we don’t compromise ourselves.
If they say, “We’re going to shut your church because you don’t believe like we do,” shut the church, Brother Branham said it will come.
Now we’re to the Book of Revelation, and it’s Revelation 18. And it tells you here:
(02) …Babylon the great is fallen, fallen, [full of] habitation of devils, [and evil spirits, and] unclean and hateful bird.
(03) All nations have drunk of the wine of her fornication… [They’re hooped up and they’re wumped up with wrong doctrine. Oh yes.] the kings of the earth committed fornication, the merchants are waxed rich through the abundance…
It’s all over! It’s all over now because God’s messenger said, “Come out of her my people.” Rome’s in the driver seat, whether you want to recognize it or not.
The Jews have made a covenant; they’re hook, line, and sinker in it. Babylon.
Brother Branham one time said something like this, “The Methodist want the Baptist, the Baptist the Presbyterians, the Pentecostals want it all.” Another time he said, “Methodist, Baptist, witchcraft.”
We’ve seen Rome and Jerusalem form a union. The stage is set for the antichrist, that’s the son of perdition fully filled with the mastermind, the devil, who’s the?
Sum of wisdom, who fools the world because he solves the money system, and they say, “Well that’s got to be God. Yeah, got to be.” It ain’t God. Oh yes, it’s God in sovereignty. Sure it is.
We have seen Jerusalem and Rome form a union, the stage is set for the antichrist even now, and I was going to turn to page 12, instead we’re going to eat and go home, or whatever you want to do.
How many minutes left? How many? Six? Oh man, I’ve preached too long, was going to tell you to cut me down to an hour.
Let’s rise and be dismissed.
Heavenly Father, we’ve been together here this morning and with great gratitude we thank You for being able to present the truth, may be harsh but not as harsh as its going to be for having turned it down.
And as the prophet said, “No matter what I do, I hold their nose, and they spit the medicine back in my face.”
And he said, “It’s too late, somebody’s got to tell them.” I don’t know if I’m that somebody or not, I would certainly hope that there would be somebody could tell them in a sweeter, gentler way perhaps, but I’ve got no axe to grind with anybody here, they’ve got their own axe if they don’t obey the truth.
It’s up to them to think what they want to think and do what they want to do. Because that’s the way it always has been.
Brother Branham said, “I always do what I want to do, I want to do His will.” I wish we could all say that here.
I know we’d love to be able to say that here, and just perhaps hopefully we’ll grow to that full stature, be moved upon by the Holy Ghost, be living statures, as Brother Branham said.
Maybe he was referring to himself or the end-time Bride as she’s caught away in a pyramid, with that Capstone.
I don’t know, but I know there’s something more for us Lord, by way of revelation, its great inspiration that causes this flame of fire to burn and increase. Grant Lord that amongst us at this particular moment.
And we give You praise and glory, in Jesus’ Name.
Heal the sick amongst us. I thank You for especially helping me this morning to have the strength and keep my mind clear and all, to get up here, even if it was rotten, even Lord if it wasn’t the truth, it’s certainly You that helped me to have strength because the devil never heals or gives anybody any help.
Just knocks you down and tromps on you, and expects you to get up and work like a dog. But as old Daddy Bosworth said, “God never worked a willing horse to death.”
I haven’t even been a willing horse, of course, Lord; I admit that in many ways.
So Your knowledge, Your goodness, and Your kindness to us, and to the people here, and may as the prophet said, “How you ought to love each other, you that love this Message,” really come into full fact and effect amongst us, this one thing I would certainly appreciate, to know that is there.
And we love You this morning, Lord, and thank You for all benefits of grace and goodness and mercy. As we are dismissed now go with us and help us and keep us, if we stay may it be likewise.
In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.