Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father, we remember Brother Branham preaching on life itself, how the heart and soul panted after Thee, as the little deer panted after the water brooks, because it meant life.
And that’s the way we are today, or we ought to be; that we pant after you Lord, Your Word, because You are the Word as nothing else we could ever desire. You are our life.
And as Paul said, when Christ Who is our life shall appear, we shall also appear with Him in glory.
We know that this has to be the end time, because we have seen the appearance, the days of the Son of man. And we see now that which is going on to mature a people for the last day.
We pray Lord, that we will yield ourselves to whatever you desire us to yield to, which will be that which comes out of the Word, knowing where we stand and wherein we stand, and the path that we take, fully knowledgeable concerning It, because this is the last day, the last hour.
And Thy Word, Lord, is a light unto our path, a lamp unto our feet. And so we don’t need to walk in darkness. And neither do we walk in darkness. We walk in light.
And we believe that light will take us to you Lord, the great light to the very, Marriage Supper, the Wedding Supper, the Lamb.
Help us in our studies today, to have those things which are convenient and simple for us. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.
You may be seated.
Now we’ve been going into the “Spoken Word Is the Original Seed,” and I think that likely came just naturally. On the grounds that as we were looking at the soul and the spirit and so on.
And looking at a differentiation on the grounds that we felt others have looked at it and failed to come up with the correct answer.
Knowing Brother Branham’s own statement concerning ‘Look into those things which we ought not to look into,’ and how that he was rebuked of God Himself by bringing up certain things which were perfectly Scriptural, that only caused a chaotic condition.
So he came to the understanding that what is very simple in the Bible which comes in Galatians, which comes from the very book of Genesis, and that is this:
“A sower went forth to sow. And He sowed good seed. And another one came behind Him and sowed bad seed.”
So when it comes right down to it, it is not a matter of your soul or your body or your spirit, your conscience, or your subconscious, or anything else. It’s a matter of what seed are you.
And when you boil it down to the strictly finite, the very definable, you should not have any more trouble by running around, letting your mind wander, or think you can arrogate to yourselves some special spiritual discipline or become much better equipped spiritually than you were formerly.
You will find like the fly that buzzes in the spider web you’ll only get more and more tangled with the imaginations of your mind; which I will be true, and ten you honestly, “You’ve looked in the Word, and tried to do something with the Word that you should have not tried to do.”
Now Brother Branham said that this end time Message was so simple. Yet I remember when he preached It: “God Hiding in simplicity” or “God in Simplicity,” and he mentioned after he preached the whole series, he said, “I didn’t realize how simple it was.”
I said, “Oh God. If that’s simple, I would hate to hear the complicated.”
Today after twenty seven years, I understand it. Simple as A-B-C: Two seeds: one of God, one of the devil. Seed of God simply will never die, never perish. It won’t blaspheme.
It won’t sin against God. Never did need salvation. Always had it, because that which is part of God cannot sin. A part of God cannot sin. God cannot sin. God cannot die.
So what did He do? He redeemed our bodies. because that was the problem. That was the problem.
So you see, as we look at this “Spoken Word As Original Seed,” and we read some already, got down to page 12, which isn’t very far. We got down there.
Looking at it now, in this message Brother Branham uses as his Scripture reading: Genesis 1:1-13.
Now the reason is of course the “Spoken Word Is Original Seed.”
So when you’re talking about seed, you are talking about that which is laid out before you as manifest concerning or containing a life that you desire to have reproduced or produce continuously.
Which every time you sow, it will bring forth a harvest identical to what is in that seed to begin with. So he says here now, original Seed starts with original Word It starts with the Word of God.
And as you look at it, you will see how he puts the great emphasis upon this Word, which is what we are looking at. And I think over here in Peter, I think what I want here. Peter mentioning in the 1st chapter, the 22 verse:
(22) Seeing you’ve purified your souls in obeying the truth through the spirit unto [un-hypocritical or] unfeigned love, [un-put on love] of the brethren, that you love one another with a pure heart fervently:
(23) Being born again, not of corruptible [spora,] but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abides forever.
And you will notice right here that the apostle Peter actually doesn’t only go as Brother Branham did, the Rhema-Logos approach, but he goes a little further by coming to the fact that he’s saying you’re born again, and the Holy Spirit Itself once more is a seed.
In other words, there is a life in It that comes upon you and quickens you to the things of Almighty God.
So, all right. In this 1st chapter:
(01) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
(02) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Now you notice, between the 1st verse and the 2nd verse, there could be ions of time, and nobody really cares. But we’re looking at a certain specific condition here, which is chaotic.
And in verse 3:
(03) …God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Now remember this is not the sun and the moon, this is a light and a darkness that science is getting into, and they know it’s there. And Einstein recognizing that was building his premise of the formula for energy.
Way back there understanding something about darkness that I don’t understand. I read a little about it-forget it. But we know that the Bible is a hundred percent correct when it makes a scientific statement.
So there, “Let there be light, and there was light. “There was a darkness. God dwelling in thick clouds of darkness, and the Bible said, “All right, “There is a light,”” which is not the sun and the moon.
(04) And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
(05) And [He] called the light Day, and He called the darkness Night.
Now there again, you people would think, well that’s the sun and the moon. And it is not. You’re getting an appellation in there, where you’ll find that that which is light is called Day.
And that’s why He’s called the Day Star. That’s why He’s called the Dawning, and you are called children of the Light, which are children of the Day; and you are not therefore, children of darkness.
So you see already way back there in the mind of God, in there already, was the thought of the darkness and the light, because it was there, and the children of darkness would be coming down here, and the children of light.
In other words, it was already beginning to evolve, beginning to come forth into what God, in his Godhoodedness, His omniscience and omnipotence, was bringing forth from within Him the ultimate.
Now I have said many times, the human mind cannot grasp that. The human mind does not want God’s ultimate. It hasn’t got a clue to it: Its a billion miles foreign.
You have got to have a divine revelation and by the Holy Ghost be absolutely reconciled to It. If you not reconciled, it means you’re fighting. When you’re reconciled it means you’re no longer fighting. You are at rest.
That’s why Paul said, at the end time, in the time of Ephesians 1:17, when the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge of Him, comes into the earth here, we know these things, when He descends, left hand and right hand, there is going to be a rest, a time of relaxation, which means ‘reconciliation.’
Man completely reconciled, because he knows something. He’s happy about it. He’s contented with it. It doesn’t matter what happens. Live, die, sink or swim. Hallelujah, going right on through to glory. Bless God.
Now listen, the world cannot understand it. It is difficult. They simply cannot see this. That’s why some of you have difficulty in understanding why did I teach you this.
You think that I am a little contrary to Brother Branham in teaching when the Bible says, “Beginning of the creation of God.”
If somebody wants to put it down here in the womb. I put it all the way back there in the mind of God and watch Him come right on down to the womb.
And before there was a womb for that to come forth in, there was a man called Adam, of whom Eve came forth, to bring sons and daughters in his likeness. Yes! Don’t get all mixed up in your thinking.
Begin to go on back, as Brother Branham said his ministry, begin revealing those things which were not known from before the foundation of the world; and men stagger and say, how are they going to know? Because, God said so, under vindication. See?
So understand this brother/sister. We’re not children anymore. We have access to the very mind of God; what His plan is. It’s no longer looking into the glass darkly. It is no longer piece upon piece.
The whole Thing is here, and you can view It. And it’s because Perfect has come. Yes. What is it then?
The fullness of the Holy Ghost: The full love of God made manifest. And people cannot adjust to the love of God. They want this, they want that. They don’t know what it is.
The love of God brother/sister is predestination. But predestination is based upon election. And election is based upon foreknowledge.
And it comes right to the point, “Who are you, O man, to reply against God.” World doesn’t believe it People don’t want it. Christians don’t want it.
“Oh,” they say, “Predestination, that’s a lie it wouldn’t work. My God wouldn’t do it that way.”
That’s right your God wouldn’t do it. My God did it. Sure! The next thing is, you come down to the end time, and It said “The foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, the Lord knows them which are His.”
See? The only way we could ever know if you’re the Lord’s or not, is you go one by one with the Word.
Okay! All right, didn’t mean to get going this far and fast, but that’s all right its good for you.
(06) And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
(07) And God made the firmament [and so on.]
(09) And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered… and the dry land appeared…
(11) And God said, Let the earth bring forth the grass, [and it did, the seed] the herb yielding seed, …[within] …itself [and so on.]
Now in here Brother Branham uses that as the basis of bringing us to seed, showing that everything was conceptualized and set into motion, so that there would be a coming forth a hundred percent to what God said.
Now never mind if Eve caused an interruption. Now remember how I told you how that I marveled, and used to think, well Brother Branham meant “she caused a sort of corruption,” “an interruption” and “this and that.”
That’s the word he used. It’s a hundred percent correct. She caused an interruption. In other words she threw the thing off balance. Through it off of cater.
But God brings it right back, because only God can bring it back. That’s what Brother Branham talks about God standing with his Word, which will read about more.
All right, now. He uses in this message.. Brother Branham uses the Scripture reading of Genesis 1:13 where there is a mention of the original: Its seed.
Now the attributes, now he attributes rather, to this passage his reason for believing the Bible is the Word of God, because God is a creator, and hence the author of this Book, for the Creator is speaking as the authority of the Scripture.
Now that you notice that, “In the beginning God created… ” “God said…” “God said…” So this book here is a “God said” Book, whether people want to believe It or not.
Now you must remember. You’ll notice that Paul, whom Brother Branham in a very great sense replicates, says the same thing in Romans 1:1-23.
We’re not going to get too far into Brother Branham this morning, because I got a lot of things to point to you. So I am just reading them off here, and we’re going to get to them.
Now he said:
(01) Paul a servant of Jesus Christ called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God [Now that’s his ministry. Now remember Brother Branham runs in parallel to this man.]
(02) Which he had promised afore by His prophets in the Holy Scripture. [Now a lot of people say, “Where is that found?”]
(03) Concerning his son Jesus Christ our Lord, which is made of the seed of David according to the flesh; [You will look at the seed, there. See?]
(04) And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to Spirit of Holiness, by the resurrection from the dead;
(05) By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith, among all nations, [that’s the Gentiles] for his name.
(06) Among whom you are also the called of Jesus Christ:
(07) To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, and called to be saints: Grace and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
(08) First, I want to thank my God through Jesus Christ, for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
(09) For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his son, that without ceasing I make mention of you in my prayers;
(10) Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you. [A man truly dedicated to God.]
(11) For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end you may be established;
(12) That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
(13) Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you [but was not able to hitherto], that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.
(14) I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; to the wise, and unwise.
(15) So, as much as in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
(16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation, to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Now he is telling you right here that the Gospel, which is a Message, which is Verbiage, which is Word, has a particular life and power in It, a dunamis. You notice that.
Just the same as God said, “Let there be light.” There was light. God said, “Let the dry land appear.” It appeared. God said, “Let the earth bring forth animals.” It did.
So It says right here that this Gospel is actually empowered by the Creator, to literally create, or construct, or do what is necessary, to bring that person to where God wants him.
(17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed, from faith to faith: as it is written, the just shall live by faith.
(18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold [back] the truth in unrighteousness;
(19) [Now watch!] Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
(20) For the invisible things of him… [See, God’s invisible; can’t see Him.] the invisible [God can be seen] from the creation of the world [and being] clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.
The very fact that anybody can live here in a normal, rational mind, positively will be judged by God. He’s fully liable before God, to know there is a God. They don’t have an excuse, because of creation.
You notice that’s what Brother Branham is doing here? He’s running exactly parallel to the apostle Paul.
(21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were they thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Now you notice right here, they not only knew there was a God, but they were in intimate contact with God, so that they had a revelation concerning Him, of Who He was and What He was, and the relationships. But they blew it.
(22) Professing themselves to be [sophists. That’s where Paul ran into trouble with the Gnostics. They thought they knew something,] they became fools.
Now what’s a fool? Well, he’s a foolish person. And he’ll end up denying God. “Because the fool has said in his heart, There is no God.”
Now, it won’t be necessary to actually deny the existence of God. What it’s going to be is to deny what God revealed about Himself and vindicated about Himself the same as nature vindicates Him, because if you can see God out there vindicated by nature, you cannot tell what he’s like.
But if God vindicates Himself by nature then it is absolutely incumbent upon God, to reveal himself spiritually. Right! Anybody can know there’s a God, then do what he wants. That’s what you call the obedience of faith. It is a revelation.
(21) Because… when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations [their reasoning’s] and their foolish heart was darkened.
Now that tells you right there the heart of the fool denied the revelation. And what happens? It gets darker still. And what about a believer like you and me?
The more we affirm the truth, the more we walk in that light, the greater the light and the greater the revelation. That’s why we’re twenty-seven years ahead of what we were when Brother Branham died. See?
(22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. [See, in other words it gets worse and worse. Now watch. Watch what these evil people do.]
(23) [They] change the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like unto corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
Now that’s exactly true, and you got it right today. You have people right today that worship animals.
You go over there to India and the eastern guru comes over here, slices his eastern bologna western style, and passes it out. And then people over here, “Oh great guru…” Like those stupid Beatles.
Oh my God what would you expect from a bug anyway? You know, what do you expect from a bug anyway? Step on him. It’s going to happen. See?
And he comes over here, and those same birds don’t have a clue to what those East Indians really believe.
When they sent food over there for the Indians to eat, what happened? They gave the food to rats. That’s their God. Take a little broom, to make sure they don’t step on an ant.
It might be their uncle or somebody coming back, and you just killed somebody. Did they tell you how men in their lusts will take eight year old girls and rip them up?
Do those same gurus tell you, they practice ‘sati,’ which meant if the man died, the woman will put her upon the funeral pyre of… of sticks and things, and they’d burn her, so she’d go with him?
And everybody talks, “Oh these great eastern Indians; these great smart guys, these great philosophers.” You stupid bunch of jerks, why don’t you read a few things?
That’s why I got disgusted the other day. I saw an ad in the ‘Christian Herald’, and it talked about a little girl there, who just gave birth to a baby, a little baby, a little tiny baby.
And she walked into the river Ganges or some place, and she offered her baby up to the gods, because she wanted to get her heart pure from sin, and you give the most prized possession you got.
Now to my knowledge, they are not allowed to practice that in India. I haven’t phoned the paper and asked them. Where did this people that are asking for money get that information that today the government allows those people to do it?
Because they said, “Oh, if you would only come to us, you missionary, a half an hour earlier, I would have had my baby.”
I think it’s just religion so-called Christians. Crooked as a dog’s hind leg; lousy as a stinking Swaggart and the rest of them. And as insipid as an Oral Roberts, who said God took him captive. They are trying to make money.
I don’t believe for one minute since the government outlawed that, that they can do it. If they do it, it’s behind the government’s back.
And be obligated to that missionary, to bring that girl to justice. What I am trying to show you is this: they haven’t changed any. They haven’t changed any. For as these they have four-footed beasts.
Now they have got men that they hold and respect. They have philosophies and creeds. “And the love of money is the root of all evil.” And gold has become their gods. They’re right today.
Now, Brother Branham… let’s go on.
(24) Wherefore God gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts…
Go to India. Go back there in the time when the temples were given unto lusts. And for years they would not allow the photographs and the pictures come to any place in America.
They simply would not allow it, because it was so pornographic as to be horrible. Every filthy scene was depicted on their temple walls.
(25) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. [Communism was one of them. Adores the human mind and elevates man to his own; to godhood. And watch:]
(26) For this cause God gave them to vile affections: even their women changed their natural use into that which is against nature.
Have they done it? They’re doing it all the time. Look what you’ve got in the White House. Thank God not even fifty percent put him and her in there.
But it shows its time to change the government of America, somehow, but they’re not going to do it.
(27) And likewise the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, [homosexuality, see? doing things] which [are] unseemly, receiving in themselves the recompense of their error which [is AIDS, which is what they deserve].
And Liz Taylor… she’s a beautiful whore. So she’ll go out there raising money for these birds. She’s the goddess.
She ain’t fit to be called a sow, because as Brother Branham said, “They do it for babies.” She doesn’t. Hollywood and its filth.
Now go on; read the Bible the way It is. Don’t sit there like a bunch of jack-n-apes. I wonder if some people here aren’t any better than she is. You’d better be.
(28) …they [wouldn’t] retain God in their knowledge, doing things… un-convenient;
(29) …filled with all unrighteous, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness… envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
If you can’t see that in this so called civilization, you haven’t even heard what I said, because you don’t want to hear what I said You’re living in your own little, foolish dream-world.
I got news for you, you ain’t going to make nothing but destruction.
As Brother Branham said, “Fodder for the atomic bomb.”
(31) Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable unmerciful:
(32) Who knowing the judgment of God, and they that commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them…
The very churches that preached some of these things and did preach them are allowing homosexuality and ordaining women-lesbians at that. Yeah.
Funny the journalists, the cartoonists have the best sense of humor. They’re the ones who can nail these things down flat. They know more than the cotton picking theologians do.
Let’s go to Romans the 10th chapter.
(13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
(14) How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?
(15) And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace and bring glad tidings of good things!
(16) But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?”
(17) So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
There is no word of God, there’s no faith. If you hear some creed and some dogma, something that’s off the word, some perverted word, your believing in God is stupid. You are finished.
You say, “Brother Vayle that narrows it down.” Eight souls made the ark. You bet it’s narrowed down.
(18) But I say [now listen], Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
(19) But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. [and so on.]
Now listen, “Their voice has gone into the whole world” is based upon the 19th Psalm. Likely, most of you already know that, or at least you knew it was in the Bible there.
(01) The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handy-work.
(02) Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
(03) There is no speech not language, where their voice is not heard.
(04) Their line is gone out through all the earth and their words to the end of the world. In them bath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
(05) Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race? [Look at that! See?]
(06) His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
(07) The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of God is sure, making the wise simple.
Now, It tells you right here, that based upon creation and those that know there is a true creator God, are allowed to come into the understanding of that God.
Because It says right here, “The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.” Turning it right around, giving it the light of the Holy Ghost.
(07) …the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
(08) The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
(09) The fear of the ORD is clean, enduring for ever:
What does that have to do with creation? Everything because, the twelve signs of the zodiac are the same in every single nation under high heaven and has been since the beginning of time.
It was there that old Nimrod put that eleven acres of concrete in there in stone and lifted up an obelisk unto the heavens.
And he got the people all together with the twelve signs of the zodiac. And in there they were going to make up their own religion.
They were going to get there by their own bootstraps. One world government. You bet! We’re going to get it pretty soon, one of these days. And God confound them.
Now remember, God changed the language. The devil didn’t. The devil has… is not an author of language. The devil doesn’t have a word of his own. All he can do is twist things and pervert.
Don’t ever think the devil ever had a language of his own. He didn’t have language of his own. He hasn’t got a language of his own. No way, shape and form. God is the author.
Now what I’ve been trying to tell you here, that Brother Branham, and what he’s talking about here is the spoken Word is the Original Seed. He goes right back to creation.
And he goes back and shows you that the author of creation, the Creator Himself, is the author of his Own Word, and so therefore, this Bible is absolutely the Word of God.
Yet for Brother Branham to say he believes the Bible as the Word of God at this point is no different from men like Harry Rimmer.
Well you say, “Who was Harry Rimmer?” Well maybe you’re not my age, but maybe you’ve read a little bit.
Doctor Harry Rimmer, I think, was the head of the weights and measurements department in the United States of America in Washington. And he was an outstanding Christian Scientist.
And he wrote books like The Stones Cry Out. Being into archaeology and understanding these things, he showed positively the Bible was true, by the Word of Almighty God.
And people said, “Well, just a minute. There’s tribes here in the Bible that’s not in history.”
They found that the Hyksos were in there, but called by a different name. They found that the Bible is true. Even the man that wrote the book, calling it the Crucifixion Hoax I forget his name, a Jew fellow.
He admits that the Bible is true. How does he admit It’s true? By going back into history and proving absolutely the Bible was written perfectly according to those times.
Now he doesn’t say it’s the Bible as you and I know it. But he said you’d better believe we have got the record here in the Old and New Testament. Yeah. Oh, you know, God makes the wrath of man to praise Him and the remainder he doth restraint.
So, all right, Brother Branham, yet for Brother Branham to say he believes the Bible, that It’s the Word of God. At this point it’s no different for men like Harry Rimmer, nor from Bollinger and Sites, or any other apologist as a theologian of fundamental faith.
That’s right. There’s thousands of people say the same thing. The thousands tell you we know there is a god by creation.
It’s like one fellow said only young scientist’s believe there is no God. Because they’ve got enough brains. They’re just stupid. A little learning is a dangerous thing. Revelation is the only real thing there is.
Now, I said a word here just a minute ago, the word ‘apologist.’
Now I know that you know, that I don’t know if there’s one of you that understands anything about the word ‘apologetics,’ because you know the word ‘apology,’ which means: “I have got to humble myself and say something nice to somebody to get me out of a mess.”
Well it happens that the word ‘apology’ basically is a formal defense to show the correctness of an idea or particularly a religious understanding.
‘Apologetics’ is the branch of theology dealing with the defense and proof of Christianity or the Bible. An ‘apologist’ is a person who speaks the rights in defense or justification of a doctrine or faith or action.
Now William Branham would be no different at this point, from any theologian. Not by any stretch of the imagination. There would be no way.
He’d be just like everybody else who takes a stand and can say, “Well, I know God changed my life, see, for I know God does miracles. I’ve seen things happen.”
You get a smart psychiatrist, he’ll tell you that you get excited enough, you’ll turn to faith. And you’ll get actions within your body too. Even deformed conditions can snap into formed conditions. How they… nobody knows it. Nobody can understand.
Look, what was that written the other day, about a little child that had cerebral palsy, and what is it; this achy, breaky heart guy this, another nut. When he plays his song the kid gets up and walks around and dances. When the songs over, the kid flops down.
How do you account for it? Well there’s a lot of things you and I can’t account for. Just leave them be.
What I’m trying to show you here, there’s an awful lot of psychology that’s practiced as though it were the true, spiritual reality of Almighty God.
That’s why you got such a big beef right now among certain fundamentalists who can’t stand the Myron Minn-Thu-Aye clinic or Dr. Dobson. I can see this, I can see where both of them are very necessary for certain people who should have them.
But for really, truly down-to-earth, born-again Christian who can face the Word of God, and pray for strength and receive that strength and walk in that light, that person doesn’t need all those things, because the things are already here in the Word.
They can and are revealed to us, and the life that is behind them produces itself in us. Now that’s the Scripture, a hundred percent.
Now, what we’re looking at here then, as I just mentioned, that Brother Branham, within himself, would be no different from any apologist or theologian of fundamental faith.
To say what he has said in the few pages that I read to you concerning the fact, that God is creator, and this is God’s Book, absolutely, a hundred percent, the Word of God. Hundreds of thousands make the very same testimony.
All right, what does ‘apology’ mean? It makes… it means ‘to make a defense.’
So let’s go to 1st… Philippians the 1st chapter, and here’s where I’m beginning to go off trail a bit on purpose, so just follow along.
(07) Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, you are partakers of my [faith.]
Paul is an apologist. He is defending the Gospel. But notice how he’s defending It, Confirmation. Now let’s understand this flat; this is not just a matter of an ordinary preacher.
Let’s go back and find what Paul is talking about when he’s talking about this particular Gospel that he is defending. It’s in the Book of Galatians, chapter 1.
(01) Paul an apostle not of man, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who hath raised him from the dead.
(02) And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:
(03) Grace be [unto] you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ.
Paul said, “I am an apostle. I am a sent one, right from God, having been ordained by Jesus Christ, Himself.” And he’s giving them this greeting, from God, which they of themselves cannot have.
(04) Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God, [even] our Father.
(05) [In] whom be glory for ever and ever.
(06) I marvel that [you] are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
(07) Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Notice they are coming with a perversion, the same thing that serpent pulled on Eve. Questioning the veracity of the original.
(08) But though we, or an angel from heaven, [now as Paul said, though I myself, or an angel from heaven] preach any other gospel unto you that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
(09) As we said before, say I now again, if [anybody] preach any other gospel unto you [than what I myself have received, and given to you], let him be accursed.
(10) For do I now persuade men, or God? [Now there’s the whole thing. Am I trying to twist God’s arm to get into a good position. Am I trying please you? Now he says.] If I pleased [you,] I should not be the servant of Christ.
Now it isn’t that he couldn’t please them. If they were of like mould and like seed, as this man, it would have been very, very pleasant.
Now if the Word of God revealed is gravel under your teeth instead of the sweet bread of God, there’s something wrong with you; not the prophets; not the ministers.
They’ve got the old proverbial Pentecostal shovel. The first guy in the front row shovels it back. The second guy shovels it back, and pretty soon it’s out the door. And the conga… Relax. Well…
(11) But I certify you, brethren that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
(12) For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(13) For you have heard of my conversation in the time past of the Jews religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
(14) And profited in the Jews religion above many my equals in my own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
(15) But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, [Notice the predestination!]
(16) To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen [nation]; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
(17) Neither did I go up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; [He admits there are apostles before him] but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
(18) Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem… [and so on.]
Now, what you’re seeing here is the same thing we’re looking for over here in the Book of Romans. Many times I’ve read it, the 15th chapter.
(15) Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God, [Now notice the grace given was the Gospel of grace and Paul is putting them in mind to what he taught them.]
(16) That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.
(17) I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in these things which pertain to God.
(18) For I would not dare to speak of any of those things which God hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,
(19) Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
There is no such thing as a Message from God without a miracle manifested ministry, which Brother Branham called a true healing revival.
This man was vindicated. And he set for the defence of a vindicated Message. He could no more get away from It than nothing.
Now, let’s go a little further. And we’re going to look at something here. We’re going to look at the word ‘minister.’
Because Brother Branham said, God using this man’s voice, “When the Lord descended with a shout, it is not said to be the voice of the one descending.”
So therefore, it was Brother Branham’s voice that said, “As John the Baptist foreran the first coming of Christ, so your Message will fore run the second coming of Christ.”
Now that’s what was said, and I explained the other day how that went because I talked to Brother Branham. See? It wasn’t the man. It’s the Message.
It could have been anybody that God chose. Not William Branham It could have been George Somebody. It doesn’t matter. It’s the Message.
Now Brother Branham said, in 1962, “My ministry; My ministry is to declare that He is here.” Now if William Branham had a ministry, then he was a minister.
Now let’s go to the Bible. We start with 2nd Corinthians, the 6th chapter, and beginning at verse 3. Well, why don’t we start at verse 1?
(01) We then as workers together with Him, beseech you that you receive not the grace of God in vain.
(02) For He saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted and in the day of salvation have I [helped] thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold now is the day of salvation.
(03) Giving no offence in anything, that the ministry be not blamed. [Do you understand what he said here? This man has a ministry. Now]
(04) But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, [Sure, he’s a minister.] in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
(05) In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labour, in watchings, in fastings,
(06) By pureness, by knowledge, by long-suffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
(07) By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left [his ability or enablement by God],
(08) By honour and dishonour, [and so on.]
What are you looking at? You’re looking at a minister who is ministering the Word; because that’s Paul’s trouble.
“Oh, this man here, he’s in hot water. He’s out of hot water. He’s suffering. He’s not suffering. He’s this, and he’s that.”
Oh, don’t you understand all of this is caused by his preaching? Doesn’t he tell you what got him in hot water?
Because he claimed he met the risen Jesus, that they crucified, face to face. And he’s proving it by his ministry, that his ministry of the Word is one hundred percent true because it’s based upon the works.
As Jesus said, “If you can’t believe what I am saying, believe the works.” And if they would have believed the works, they would have believed the Word, because Moses wrote of Him.
So, do you understand what I am saying? Well, let’s go to 2 Corinthians. I could have read others first but, lets go to Ephesians 4. I never can seem to keep my notes in order, but that’s all right, I should have read this one first.
In Ephesians the 4th chapter and it tells you there’s apostles, prophets, and the five-fold ministry.
(12) For the perfecting of the saints [that’s equipping them] for the work of the ministry for the edifying of the body of Christ.
(13) Till we all come in unity… [And so on and so on, right down the line.]
And in 2 Corinthians the 4th [3rd] chapter. All of these verses contain these words. And beginning at verse 1,
(01) Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?
(02) [You] are our epistle, written in our hearts, known and read of all men;
(03) Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, mitten not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone but in fleshly tables of the heart.
What’s he saying? The Gospel of grace that I have preached to you has gotten down in your hearts. And now that’s your life.
(04) And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
(05) Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves, but our sufficiency is of God. [Vindicated. See?]
(06) Who also bath made us able ministers of the new testament…
God didn’t only vindicate him, He made him an able minister. In other words He gave him the exact and perfect revelation of the testament that’s the will.
(06) …not of the letter, but of the spirit; for the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life.
(07) But if the ministration of death, written and engraved in stones, was glorious, [now that’s Moses’ Law that was glorious], so that the children of Israel could not steadfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance, which glory was to be done away,
(08) …shall not the ministration of the Spirit be [even greater by far, in glory?]
(09) For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
Now what’s he doing? He’s comparing the Gospel of grace with the law of Moses. And what Moses got was one hundred percent from God. But it’s only types and shadows forerunning as Paul told us.
Now you’ve got the real revelation of grace. Because, no matter what the Jews did, the blood of animals would not take care of the sacrifice for sin, It had to take the blood of God to do it.
The shedding of the life which was to come back upon the people.
(10) For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
(11) For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remains is glorious.
(12) Seeing, then, that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech. [Now he’s talking He’s giving them the revelation. He’s ministering to them. He’s a minister.]
(13) And not as Moses, who put a veil over his face, that the children could not steadfastly look to the end of that which is abolished,
(14) But their minds were blinded; for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the Old Testament; which veil is done away in Christ.
(15) But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their heart.
(16) Nevertheless, when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away.
(17) Now the Lord is that Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(18) But we all, with open faces beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Now he’s telling you right there that you’re going to be just like Jesus Christ, the crucified, resurrected one.
(01) Therefore, seeing we have this ministry…
“We have this ministry.” What ministry? Vindicated Word! You say, “Brother Vayle, if I have that vindicated Word, that’s all I need” Now you’ve got it! And the simpler the better. See?
But it starts with having faith in the prophet, knowing that a vindicated prophet can not be judged. Why? Because he’s the Judge! Certainly. How are you going to judge a judge? You can get mad and everything else.
(01) Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not,
(02) But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, not handling the Word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
How could a man do that except he had vindication? As Brother Branham said, “When did It ever fail?” See?
How many of you really believe vindication, when you first heard me preaching this time after time years ago? I wouldn’t be surprised if some of you say, “Well, when is he ever going to shut up?” I am never going to shut up. You’re out of luck.
Brother Branham told me after I wrote the books; he said, “Lee, I believe as God gave Aaron to Moses to explain his ministry, He gave you to me to explain me and my ministry.” I am doing it.
You don’t have to believe it. You can do anything you want. I am going to preach as long as I want; if not here, then someplace else. Don’t worry, I will sit home and put it in a tape recorder.
Sure, I won’t have anybody’s blood on my hands, because I have not failed to declare the full counsel of God the best I can, starting right with that man that was vindicated.
Because every single place you look, Paul talks about vindication, vindication, vindication, vindication. But nobody wants vindication. Why? Because the Pentecostal spirit is here.
“We’re all prophets, bless God. We all speak in tongues hallelujah. We all interpret hallelujah. We all prophecy, hallelujah. We all this, hallelujah.”
Well hallelujah, shut up. I’ve been all through it. Because it’s all going to come down on their heads I will tell you that.
The Pentecostals are old King Belshazzar. When the handwriting was on the wall, “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN.” And it was explained the kingdom was gone. Everything was gone.
And he said, “Well, I am going to give you a third. I am going to do this, and I’m going to do that.”
And at the same time the armies, the Medes and the Persians were coming under the walls. He had nothing to give to anybody. It was gone. His own life was forfeit for trying to do something. That’s Pentecost today! They’ve got nothing to work with.
You say, “Oh, Brother Vayle don’t say it.” Well, I said it. They’re chaff. The life is gone out. Either Brother Branham lied, or he didn’t lie.
You see, that’s the thing about it Brother Branham lied or he didn’t lie. And how can a vindicated man lie? How can God let a man on this earth lie, with God being the truth.
He said, “I am the truth.” He stands right there as the Amen, the God Who does not lie. The God Who can not change. And He stood right there and backed up that man.
Well I’m going to tell you, if He backed up that man in His Own name, backing it up to be the truth, and it turned out to be a lie… well it’s too late to just go out and eat, drink, and be merry, because I don’t even care to eat much anymore. And how can you be merry?
Maybe you are just an ant after all and better have somebody sweep around you and make sure that they don’t step on you. Do you see where you’re going?
Vindication, brother, settles it all-settles it all. And that’s what this sermon is all about, whether you know it or not.
All right, let me go further. And we go to Timothy. Now why am I doing this for you? I’m doing this because I want everybody in this building to know what vindication is all about, and why Brother Branham said, “My ministry is to declare that He is here.”
And yet he positively said that it was not his ministry that foreran. And it wasn’t he himself that foreran.
What did that Word ‘ministry’ in his mind mean at that time? Acts of wonder and things that people could get ahold of and then do after he was off the scene or while he was on the scene?
In other words, he had one thing, and that was a Message. And his actual ministry was a Message. And the signs and wonders were merely the bait, the attraction.
As Brother Branham said, “God condescending to woo a Bride to Himself.” See? I forget the exact words. I’ll remember later on. My memory’s not that good, but I’ve quoted it different times here.
Okay, I said we’re in 1 Timothy.
All right, 1 Timothy and we’re reading.
(01) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God, our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, who is our hope,
(02) Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God, our Father, and Jesus Christ, our Lord.
(03) As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine [than Paul taught him],
(04) Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions rather than godly edifying which is in faith, so do.
I know Brother Branham’s ministry brought a lot of questions. So did Paul. But it didn’t bring it to the believers. It answered their questions.
Brother Branham said, “We’ve got the devil’s answer and the answer to the devil.”
(05) Now the end of the commandment is [love] out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned,
(06) From which some, having swerved, have turned aside unto vain jangling,
(07) Desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.
Big mouths that couldn’t back anything up, just yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap. Listen, you can take the Word of God and yap, yap, yap your fool heads off.
No problem. They’re doing it all the time in every pulpit in America, except a few like this one here. And I believe that by the grace of God we’re right.
(08) But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully,
(09) Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
(10) For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind [that’s the homosexuals] for menstealers, for liars…
The men-stealers, there the ones that brought the black men over here, stealing them, because the found the word slave in the Bible.
They said, “Oh, slaves are okay. Slaves are okay.”
Well men stealing isn’t okay. They never sold themselves into captivity by making debts. What black man ever made a debt to the white man? Come on, let’s be honest.
A lot of people are racists. They’ve got no right to be racists. Of course a lot of blacks went into Europe too, and now it’s gone full swing. The Muslims went into Serbia. They killed them off and took over, and now it’s gone full swing.
Hey, what you sow, you reap. I don’t care if it’s an individual here or the whole world as a nation, this nation that nation.
America is reaping now what she turned down in 1956, when Brother Branham said, “I don’t pray anymore.” They’re going to get a pope pretty soon. You watch what happens.
(12) And I thank [God through Jesus] Christ our Lord, who bath enabled me, by that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry. [Notice, he put me in the ministry. There Paul is a minister.]
In 2 Timothy, the 5th chapter… 4th chapter.
Now, verse 1:
(01) I charge thee, therefore, before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and dead at His appearing and his kingdom:
(02) Preach the Word; be instant in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
(03) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine but, after their own lusts, shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
(04) And they shall nun away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
(05) But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do The work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
What’s his ministry? To give It as Paul gave It. In this Message you’ve got people that take everything Brother Branham said off the record and on the record and just turn it right around.
Now, I have read to you already in 2 Corinthians, the 3rd chapter, the word ‘ministration.’ The ‘ministration’ is what you do as a minister.
Now let’s go ahead here and look at some of these things where Paul is a minister. And a minister has a ministry.
So we go to Acts the 26th chapter and in verse 16… we could read,
(14) And when we were all fallen to the earth [That’s on the road to Damascus] I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
(15) And I said, Who are you, Lord? And He said, I am Jesus, whom thou persecutest.
(16) But rise, and stand upon thy feet; for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness [Not just a minister, a witness.] both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
(17) Delivering thee from the people, and the Gentiles, unto whom I now send thee,
(18) To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them who are sanctified by the faith that is in me.
(19) Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision,
(20) But showed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do the works meet for repentance.
(21) For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.
(22) Having, therefore, obtained help from God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come.
See? Notice, the witness was hundred percent with what the rest of the prophets said.
All right, over here in the Book of Romans the 15th chapter. And we always read in this 15th chapter,
(12) And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse that he shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.
(13) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in deliverance that ye may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Why? That’s how Paul abounded. It wasn’t just that he had a word. It was the revealed Word, full of life and power.
(14) And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
(15) Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God,
(16) That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles…
“The minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles.” What’s he doing? Ministering the Gospel of God, William Branham a minister; ministering the Message.
Now, why am I preaching this way? You say, “Well Brother Vayle, I know.”
Oh, you think you know it, but you don’t know it. Because, I am knowing it for the first time in a way I didn’t know it before, and I am way ahead of any of you.
Because the prophet said that it would be my job. You think you know my job better than me? You say, “Brother Vayle, you’re repetitious. It’s not doing us so much good”
You’re kidding yourself. The day is going to come that you’ll wish you’d listened more intently and knew more and more. Live, die, sink, or swim! Live, die, sink, or swim! I don’t care what I hear; I’ve heard the truth, and I am going to die for It!
And get out of here with waves of glory instead of going down to the cesspools of hell. It’s up to you, and you do what you want about it. But until this morning you never put it together. Come up here, and I challenge you.
I know what I am talking about, because you haven’t got my ministry. A minister is a man who ministers. And what is he ministering? His message.
The signs and wonders, that which comes before the Word is merely the indication. The sign that points you to the Word and then what comes out of the Word any Balaam can have it.
Any Korah can have it. Any Dathan can have it. Any Abiram can have it. Even a Cain can have it. A Judas can have it.
But those same guys will never admit to the vindication of the Word and thereby make that man, the minister, ministering the Word. Which is able to make you wise unto salvation, which is able to transform you and put you into the Rapture.
You say, “Well Brother Vayle, I believe all about it. It’s going to be Jesus this… oh; he’s going to do it.” Oh, shut up.
He’s the Word my brother, my sister. You think you’re going to get something apart from him? You say, “Well, that’s okay, I will have Him.”
Like that poor little old sister in Florida. She’s dead now, God bless her poor little old heart. She thought that she was called to help ministers and teach ministers. Yii, Yii, Yii, Yii! Teach them what?
I imagine that like old Eve, she could have taught them a few things. I don’t think she was that kind of a woman though.
“Well Brother Vayle the trouble is,” she said, “we ought to just come around Jesus, and never mind the Word.” I said, “Sister, that’s the whole trouble.”
There’s your church, your Pentecostal church! Yeah. Yeah, oh, they will excuse everything. Forget it. Ephesians the 3rd chapter. I know when we’re not going to get too far in this message. This is on purpose.
(01) For this cause I, Paul, the Prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles
(02) If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
(03) How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; as I wrote afore in few words,
(04) Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ.
(05) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit. [The same thing with Brother Branham.]
(06) That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the Gospel:
(07) Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God, [Who gave me to the church. And how did He give him?] by the effectual working of His power: [Vindicated. Vindicated!]
Yet old Joe Smith, the Mormon, could come on the scene with his stupid hallucinations. I think he pulled a big boner. He said, “Oh, this angel Maroni came.” His name I think is really Baloney. You know, eastern style cut western style.
I don’t know about this, but he’s certainly a mess. He came to him, and he said, “Oh, these gold plates were there, and he gave me the power to reveal them.”
What if he had been confronted: “Well bring me the gold plates.” “Well, they disappeared as I translated them.”
That’s the way your car is going to disappear too, if you have a mortgage and haven’t got the money. But the guy’s a liar. Like Mary Baker Eddy.
All humbuggery, that’s all. Just humbug-nonsense: putrid machinations of the mind, coming from a sewer of filth within, changing the Word of God, leaving everything. Paul was vindicated. Joe Smith was not vindicated.
He brought them a tantalizing message to the men in the day, when women were mere chattels, you could have all the women you wanted. Well what man wouldn’t run for it? Only the seed of God wouldn’t run for it. They’d know better.
The rest can have it. The Mormon church is a glorified whorehouse. You say what you want. I’ve got no problem with them.
A little Mormon girl years ago, my friend, she said, “Well, listen here Lee. I will tell you what. You know, they had several wives back in the Old Testament.”
She said, “After all there was Jacob. He started it.”
I said, “Just a minute. God gave Adam one wife. Let’s go back to the real beginning.”
She didn’t have a thing to say. That’s a Mormon for you. The same as the Jehovah Witnesses, they haven’t got a leg to stand on.
Colossians 1:25 and he’s speaking here and you can read the whole chapter. And he says here in the 25th to sum it up:
(25) Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the Word of God.
Now what is this whole thing up in here? He’s telling you about the tremendous salvation that God wrought in Jesus Christ, and you wouldn’t get it except for him.
“Well, bless God, Brother Vayle I believe that I could uhm you know, I can reach out to God hallelujah, if there wasn’t anybody around and I could get something.”
Yeah, you’re one of these honky-tonk guys who used to go out there to Haight Street. What are they called? You know. Those guys that thought they were so natural with their long hair and long beards and everything else… Hippies.
You’ve got a certain beat that you’re walking to but it sure ain’t the drum of God I can tell you. You’re gyrating, but it ain’t the music in your feet that God would give you. Because there’s no way you can worship and serve God outside of a prophet. No.
Brother Branham never did preach the sermon “He’s only a man, only a man, only a man.” He never got to it, though he said he wanted to. Nobody likes it but they sure like to talk about themselves.
And Paul said, “Look it, you ain’t got it except I was here to give it to you.”
Let’s go to 1st Peter. 1st Peter the 1st chapter 12. And it’s talking about the prophets ahead of them. And it says in,
(12) Unto whom it was revealed [that’s the prophets] but not unto themselves but unto us they did minister the things which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the Gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven, which things the angels desire to look into.
Here’s a man that tells you that ancient Word way back there in the Bible that was written came to pass right under the ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ.
He brought It into fullness and these men tell you about It and without them telling you about It, you won’t get It. Headship! Yeah. Let me talk about headship.
Ephesians the 4th chapter, Okay, It says here in the 4th chapter.
(01) I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that you walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called [The true vocation as a son of God].
(02) With all lowliness and meekness, with long-suffering forbearing one another in love;
(03) Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
(04) There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
(05) One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
(06) One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(07) But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
(08) Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. [And so on.]
And what did He give to the church? He gave apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers.
Now remember, Paul in Corinthians says, “If any man think himself to be spiritual or a prophet, let him acknowledge that the things that I, the apostle Paul, write unto you are the commandments of God, and nobody else has them.”
You say, “Well, that’s quite a bird “ Well, I will tell you one thing. When he went to Jerusalem and faced down those other eleven apostles, they ran for cover. Yeah, they ran for cover.
And the best they could say was, “You better watch out. That Paul, he’s got a real deep revelation. And there’s one thing… he’s true in It. Don’t you wrest It to your own destruction.”
“Don’t you become Gnostics and fool around with It. You just say what he said, because there’s something way down the line coming you don’t understand” See?
Now that’s what we’re looking at here.
Now, we’re going to go to Acts the 6th chapter, and I am going to close with this.
Because all I really want to do this morning, because this all came to me just before coming to church.
To lay this out and show you that Brother Branham said, “My ministry, I am a minister, is to declare, absolutely show-prove-that He is here. This is my Message.”
And It lines a hundred percent with the apostle Paul. He said, “He’s risen. He came down here in the form of the Holy Ghost in a Pillar of Fire.
He smote me blind, filled me with the Holy Ghost and took me to the desert, and here’s His Word. And I am proving It. He stood right there in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ with signs, miracles; wonders.”
And they said, “Boy, this guy has got to have somebody on his side.”
And the elect of God, that Gentile seed standing there knew that this man came from God, they said, “Sir, what have you got to tell us? What is the Message?”
But in the Pentecostal hour today, they said, “Hey, we can do that too! Hallelujah! We’ll get a bigger tent and have bigger ministries.”
But not one came with “Thus Saith The Lord” to let you know that they were on the Word. No, they couldn’t do it.
We’re going to close in the 6th chapter of the Book of Acts, the 1st verse:
(01) And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration. [They admitted that they were being ministered to.]
(02) Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the Word of God, and serve tables. [We’ve got a different ministry].
(03) Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
(04) But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the Word.
What is the great calling of God? The ministry of the Word What makes you wise unto salvation? The ministry of the Word.
What is going to change you, your mind and your very being and transform you? The ministry of the Word.
The same word means ‘transfigure’. It means just going to absolutely do something in the end time where you will be changed into a body which is incorruptible.
The same ministry is going to bring the dead out of the ground, because the Lord descends with a shout-a Message. That is positively the truth.
And by that Message, He puts Himself at the head of the church, because He is that Word. And the church is now Word, Word, Word.
And at this time the Word becomes flesh, and the flesh becomes Word. And Christ is not only heading his church, but He’s in the church, inside. Not just above, but with and in.
And there is a Bride that has that. And if we’re not a Bride, she’s out there somewhere with what I am talking about. You know why?
Because It’s vindicated. Because that’s exactly what that man’s ministry was. What it was all about.
Now let me just finish this off. Brother Branham was as Paul and David, He is a prophet to whom and by whom the Word of the Lord comes and proclaimed under vindication. Everything he says is based on vindication.
And wherein others, not being prophets and make mistakes, he knows the truth and can correct the errors. Nobody else can do that.
Now Brother Branham calls the spoken Word of God, ‘Original Seed,’ which indicates that there was never a word spoken before God spoke It and not only so, but none can change It or supersede It.
And furthermore, what was spoken not only stands, but comes to pass exactly as given according to God’s meaning and purpose so that the harvest or end result is the very first spoken Word manifested completely in God’s harvest or consummation.
It’s on the tape if you missed it.
Let’s prove that by the Book of Isaiah chapter 25. Now this is what Brother Branham is telling us. And it’s in verses 8-13.
(08) For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
(09) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than you thoughts.
(10) For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater,
(11) So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereunto I sent it. [Now, in spite of all your trouble, listen.]
(12) For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
(13) Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree; and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut oft:
What’s He talking about? He’s talking about His Word coming to pass. And when He brings His Word to pass, you know nothing is ever going to fail, not even any one of His Words; because if He brings one Word to pass, He’ll bring every Word to pass.
That’s what you looking at brother/sister, not something else.
Notice also Brother Branham in Jeremiah, well he tells you in Matthew 15, he said, “You’ve made void My promises by your tradition.”
And in Jeremiah 19 he said, “I am going to call all the council of men vain and cut them off at the root.”
Notice also Brother Branham made God and His Word one, Rhema-Logos. And then It turned right around and turned into flesh according to John 1. The Word became flesh.
In other words, God absolutely had this plan of manifesting His Own power and glory, His Own innate Godness, His essentiality, everything that He intrinsically was to the ultimate.
It’s not there in nature. That’s only a little bit of a complement. It’s in man. That’s why He Himself didn’t become a tree, or a four footed beast, or this, or that.
He became a man, and the Word became flesh. And not the flesh of animals but, the flesh of a man. The Word became flesh. Not even like Adam’s. No sir.
Thus in one stroke, Brother Branham sweeps aside all churches, all philosophies, condemning all but the true original Word called the Bible, to which he alone has the vindicated right to interpret, and teach as sovereign principle.
“Well, I don’t quite agree with that.” You better learn to agree. He placed God as entirely sovereign and in control, working out His own purposes.
He denied that geology and archaeology has any fight with creation, but rather proves what is said in the Bible. He said every Scripture must be fulfilled but according to spiritual revelation by the same Spirit of God that spoke that Word.
He categorically laid down the principle that all denominations and organization are fallen and will fall, because only the Bible is true. And thus God will stand with none except those who are one with His Word and consequently God Himself.
If you don’t stand with the Word, you haven’t got God-Invisible Union-coming together by the Message.
These comments may refresh your mind as to what I have said in the first two messages. Brother Branham is speaking as a vindicated prophet and in no other way, though hundreds have said the same thing before him and are even saying it right now.
But not one other person has any authority of God and from God as did this man. No way shape and form.
And I read you the Scripture already. It’s in Galatians. Brother Branham had the same experience. It’s in Romans vindicated by God. It’s over here in the Book of Acts.
(01) Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer. [Maybe we’ll go past it. Yeah, go past verse 3. And here’s the man at the gate Beautiful, and he looks for an alms.]
(06) …Silver and gold have we none; but such as we have we give unto you: In the name of Jesus Christ stand up and walk.
(07) And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up; and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
(08) And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
(09) And all the people saw him walking and praising God:
(10) And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: [See that’s a nice place to stand if you want something from God] and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.
(11) And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, [He wouldn’t let them go. These guys were too good to leave. See?] all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon’s porch greatly wondering.
(12) And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? Or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk? [You see, this is after the Word.]
(13) The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
(14) But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
(15) And killed the Prince of Peace, whom God bath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
(16) And His name through faith in His name has made this man strong. [This man] whom ye see and know, yea the faith which is by [Jesus Christ] has given this man that ye see and know this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
He tells you right there that same Jesus that came vindicated as that Great Prophet the Messiah, was turned him down, and they killed him.
And God just turned right around and raised him from the dead, poured out the Holy Ghost, brought Paul on the scene, to give the Message to the Gentiles.
And these other brethren here went forth doing signs and wonders that followed the Word. Because the Word distinctly said, “Go into all nations and preach the Gospel and these signs will follow them that believe.”
But Paul was the one who was vindicated as the prophet of the hour because he never knew Jesus. He never saw him.
I don’t think there was a time he ever came near him, except he held Steven’s robe. But that’s after Jesus had died, and Steven became a martyr.
But do you see what were talking about here brother/sister? So many people still don’t know what is the Message. What’s it all about?
They’ll mumble about two souls. They’ll mumble about attributes of the female in God and all these things.
They’ll mumble the other thing, when Brother Branham himself put it, I would say roughly eighty percent of his Messages concern him as the vindicated prophet from Almighty God and the Word to be one hundred percent true based upon that vindication. And this is that which has Life.
Now look. “The washer woman,” Brother Branham said, “had three tapes, and made it.” There’s going to be a lot of people who have all nine hundred tapes, and I don’t know they’re going to make it.
By the grace of God how many tapes we’ve got doesn’t matter. I’ve preached what, twenty-some, maybe thirty, full tapes here already. How much more I will preach, I don’t know.
But I trust we have come to the place where we know this, there was a vindicated prophet. We have seen God. He was manifested to us, even got His picture there.
And the revealed Word of this hour is going to bring the dead out of the ground. They without us will not be made perfect.
We are going to go to the Tree of Life. We are going to be transfigured by the ministry of this very Word this man brought.
And we’ll walk right into the Presence of Almighty God, Who is in the form of spirit in a Pillar of Fire, to be taken up that He Himself may be reincarnated and there at the great Marriage Supper, crown Him King of kings and Lord of lords.
And that will be the Son of David, the Son of Man, the Son of God, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, the Altogether Lovely, visible before us in a [inaudible] shape.
Even as Jesus said, “He that hath seen me hath seen the Father.” Very simple, just the way they said, “Brother Branham, what does it mean?”
He said, “You’re looking at me, aren’t you?”
“Oh,” they say. “That’s blasphemy.” Is it? Well I guess I love blasphemy, if that’s blasphemy.
Because I knew William Branham, no matter how good a man he was, he wasn’t the One Who said “Thus Saith The Lord” He’s not the One that took the little girl with leukemia.
And she was so perfectly healed when she went into nursing school at about eighteen or nineteen; and when they drew blood from her, they said no person has ever had blood as pure as hers.
And there’s a record. Took the stripes of Christ to do it to let the Life of that Living Word come forth to that girl.
Brother/sister, what a blessed hope we have to know we are standing on a record that is blameless and flawless. We have ‘Thus Saith the Lord,’ the Word of Almighty God.
Let’s rise and be dismissed at this time.
Heavenly Father, we want to thank You again for Your grace and mercy, even as Paul the apostle mentioned. And we know now better than ever, that it was all founded in a ministry of the Word which was entirely vindicated.
And Lord, if it was good enough for that hour, it is more than good enough for this hour. Because we realize we have come to the place of the very epiphany of Christ Himself, where that great hour of separation, anxiously awaiting now for the Wedding Supper.
The invisible union, as it were, of the engagement. We’ll soon culminate in coming together with that One in the human form glorified.
That One here now in the Pillar of Fire. That One that we recognize as the Head of the Church. And we recognize His voice.
And Lord, You said, “My sheep hear My voice and they follow Me.” And I believe Lord, the recognition came because we saw exactly what You told Moses.
And we are not of those Lord, of that seed, that said: “Give us a prophet.” And then when the prophet came destroyed him.
We are of the seed of those Lord, who really meant what they said and stood with It. So they went into the promise land. And now Lord, we’re going in too. But we’re only going in because of You, and we’re going in for You.
And we’re so happy to be apart. Lord, bless these people today to realize that the healing ministry that Brother Branham was given, as even a gift of healing, has not left.
And as he prayed so often, let there not be one sick one amongst us. Let there not be one that is not healed. But Lord may it start in the inter-most being of the heart, true revelation knowing that “Live, die, sink, or swim,” this is it! It’s not a case of a probability. It’s not a case that there could be something else.
Paul didn’t go it that way. Paul distinctly said, “Listen, if He’s not risen, if this isn’t it, everything is a lie.” But Lord, we know You cannot lie. You vindicated Your servant.
You have revealed Your Word. And now by grace this morning Lord, we’ve come so far I believe You’re going to take us all the way. Whatever it takes, You’re taking us; and that’s what counts.
Now unto the King, eternal, immortal, invisible the only wise God be all power, honour and glory through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
‘Take the Name of Jesus with you.’