Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father, we’re so grateful for Your Presence, and we feel that Presence, some might say like electricity, and we know Lord it’s perhaps more like the breeze that blows stiffly across the city that is smog covered, and the smog all rolls out to sea, and the city is breathing the fresh air that you want us to have.
And we feel therefore, Lord, You’re breathing upon us, and giving us the oxygen of life, the life of the Word of God, to give us the strength, to give us the understanding, to give us all those things that we need in this last hour.
And we know that that is true, because there is nothing missing, for that which is perfect has come, the perfect revelation of the Word, given to us, and we know it on the grounds of vindication, because it follows exactly how the Bible was written.
And so we are very fortunate people, standing in Your Presence tonight, Lord, and we just pray now that Your Word shall have free course, as many say, and be glorified.
That nothing will stop it from going forth, not our spirits, or spirit of the enemy, or anything whatsoever as we humbly bow before You and ask for Your help, and believe we’ll receive it. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
Now we’re actually into Stewardship, I think number five, I guess, tonight. We had a little message in there on Mark 16 and the two spirits, and we’ll also just talk a certain amount of that also.
But because of the fact that I did not intend to make such a detailed and prolonged study of this subject of Stewardship, I neglected to carefully plan every segment so that we could have as clear an account of the subject as is actually in the Word, wherein we see stewardship from the top, meaning the Kingdom of God in heaven, to the bottom, which is the Kingdom of God on earth.
Now there’s much that I would have actually made in a note form to take a series, had I been so aware of the particular subject.
But I did not look into every facet, or we would have had to start, of course, with the heavenlies, to go into the Kingdom from the top, down to what is on earth today, to actually trace what’s in the Word, and to trace the history.
And the truth is that until I started to teach on the failed stewardship of Adam’s accountability to God, it had not crossed my mind as to the scope and revelation that lies in our subject matter.
And that’s very true, because starting with the stewardship of Adam, it went on and it keeps growing on, so that we begin actually to see that what we’re dealing with is literally the whole Bible.
Oh, some years ago I mentioned that the Bible is actually a record of God dealing with man, and man’s response to God, how that man is dealing back with God, and except for the grace of God, there would be a complete failure on the part of man.
And there has been that failure, but in the measures that God has allowed we have been able to come up to the place where God wants us. So it’s all a matter of grace.
Now the basic revelation or spiritual enlightenment of the subject to my thinking, gives us a better understanding of the inflexibility, or of inflexible predestination, and flexible choice, which Brother Branham and most theologians, not all, but a lot of them, have called free moral agency.
Or as Brother Branham has said, “God put Adam to a free moral agency, and therefore He must do that for everybody.”
So God gave Adam a choice, and thus it is written over here in Genesis the 2nd chapter, concerning that choice, in 16 and 17th verse.
(16) And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
(17) But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shall not eat of it: for in the day [of the] eating thereof [dying] thou [dost] surely die.
Now we know that Adam died just short of a thousand years. And Brother Branham made that comment, not particularly toward Adam, but the fact of a day, a thousand years is as a day with the Lord.
And no man ever lived that out. And we’re just coming to that time when we’re going to have that particular thousand years on earth here, which is a time period. And even though it’s blended with eternity, we’re still waiting for the eternal.
Now so therefore, God gave Adam a choice. Now He already had given him an office. And the office was that he was to literally be the supreme ruler of the universe under Almighty God.
And God just handed it to him gratuitously, and He said, “Here it is, now you are to work with it.”
And there’s no doubt in my mind that there are certain things that God said to Adam that you don’t find recorded here in the Word, but you begin to see them on the grounds of the history of what has taken place.
So He said to Adam, now He said, “You have the right to eat of all the trees in the garden, except the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and if you eat of it, in that day you will die.”
And of course the woman was included in this. And you can find that over in chapter 1:26 to 27:
(26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, over the cattle, over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
(27) So God created man in his image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
And of course you’ll notice he created him, and then he put the them. And the them of course, you have masculine and female, and Brother Branham said, “That was only there on the grounds of propagation.”
And so what you see there, He called their name Adam, and it’s all a matter of looking at Adam, the born one of God, or is called the son of God, the Greek makes it plainer, the born one of God.
So all right, the woman was included in this by virtue of what was said over here, God talking to His only begotten Son. Now notice carefully, that neither Adam or Eve had anything to do with who and what they were, and what position of responsibility they were given by God.
Not one thing. Not a thing. They didn’t have one thing to say about it, they didn’t have a choice in the matter, there was no argument, there was no deal cut, this was an absolute sovereign act, and a sovereign dictate.
They had no choice whatsoever in the matter; they were predestinated to it. And you can see that of course by Genesis 1:26 and 27, they were predestinated to it. Absolutely.
So absolutely by God Himself, in conjunction with His Son, we see what occurred and was to occur in Genesis 1:26, and then was repeated to Adam so that he knew who he was, what he was, what he was to do, he was given plenty incentive, he was given lots of motivation, he was given that capacity.
Now so there they had no choice, because they were part of God’s thinking. They were His thoughts, His plan, His purpose; they were predestined. In other words, a set destiny of who, what, and for what purpose.
And they were made privy to none of that! They were only told it. So it’s a very sovereign situation we see here. And they were made actual bondservants, or slaves, if you will.
Now Paul the Apostle called himself a bond slave too, and of course we know that Paul called himself a bond slave of love; because of the love of God.
And you’ll find that most people who study the Word, will concur with that, that we are slaves and love slaves of God, and we love it, as the Apostle Paul tells us those things that we once loved we now hate, and the things we hated, now love.
And I’m sure that most of you sitting here tonight, having a Trinitarian background even worse than mine, because I was sitting on the fence between the two, and I couldn’t make head or tail to what the real continuity of the doctrine was, because I knew there was only one God, but I really was trying to confuse my mind about the other issues.
But I hung onto the fact that no matter what, there’s one God, and you’re not going to get rid of that Son, because there’s no way that you can go to the Father, but by the Son. There’s no way the Son did anything except God did it through Him, and today of course we have a very clear understanding. But the understanding wasn’t so clear there.
Now so we find here that we are actually bond slaves according to God’s plan and purpose. And that goes all the way through creation, as well as into sonship.
So what we’re looking at then is a real understanding of Romans 9, and it’s in the light of the stewardship, wherein God actually gave each one an office, gave him a position, and we can see predestination carried all the way through.
Now we might as well read, take our time here. We begin the 1st verse.
(01) I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing witness in the Holy Ghost,
(02) That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.
(03) For I could wish myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: [Now that’s like Moses. But a little different.]
(04) Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
(05) Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
(06) Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
(07) Neither, because are they the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
So there you got the premise here, the start of issue, and one is a genuine issue, and the other is evidently an intrusion.
Now it has to be an intrusion of some sort, because as you view life, and life is categorized, all the way through from every single type, from even diseases, bacteria, of molds, and fungus, and yeast, and everything else, you can put them under a microscope and you can actually find out, by examining the form, and the action, exactly what that is.
Now you can’t do that with a human being, because we found what happened, and we describe it tonight as the one lump. The one lump condition. So right here it tells you that these two children were in Abraham, were in Isaac, now coming right on down through with Rebecca, we’re bringing forth these two children.
(08) That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
Now you’ll notice right in there, there’s something said in there very, very clearly. One is not a product of the flesh, though it comes by the flesh. The other has to be a product of the flesh and coming by the flesh. So you’ve got a very, very strong statement here and it tells you that:
(08) …[those] of the flesh, are not the children of God: but the children of promise are counted for seed.
Now right there again you notice that there’s a seed that has to do with promise, which is a word. That’s why Brother Branham positively called us seed, called us a part of the Word, called us a part of God.
(09) For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son. [And that was never said before. That’s why he had a son by Ishmael; the thing messed up.]
(10) And not only this; but when Rebecca also conceived by one, even our father Isaac;
(11) [For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;] [Now notice election is a calling, and it said here the One Who calls is the Elector. And now he said there’s one that is of Him, the other isn’t.]
(12) It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
(13) As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
(14) What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
Now he’s going to start talking about that. Is there unrighteousness with God? You’ve got even twins now, and one is loved, and one is hated. But he already explained to them, that one is a promised and the other is not promised.
One is Word by covenant; a part of the Word, the other is not. And it all comes by the flesh, there’s nothing you can do about it, there’s no way, shape, and form.
And of course, your average, ordinary person that believes in predestination will simply tell you on the grounds that God simply foreknew, He knew, it was nothing definitive, there are not two lines, but there are two lines.
And the two lines were in one lump. Because it says right here, and people don’t like that. It’s very confusing, it’s very annoying, it’s very unloving, very unkind, it’s very mean, it’s very terrible that anybody should believe that stuff, because God wouldn’t do that. No, God wouldn’t do that; He couldn’t do that. Nope.
(14) What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
(15) [Now he says,] For he saith to Moses, [now he’s going to clear himself on that charge in 14, by going to 15.] I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. [Or as they say in another translation, “I will compassionate whom I will compassionate.”]
(16) So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
(17) For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up,
There’s a predestinated clause here. Now the purpose of God has an end to it, because there’s nobody can stop God in His purpose. There’s no way you can stop Him. If God’s got a purpose, just shut-up and take it.
If He wants to send you to hell and burn you, that’s exactly what you’re going to do, you’re going to have to shut-up and take it anyway. The people that mouth off are always the ones that can’t believe.
They’ll raise a big stink about this. And you’ll get your woman preachers and they’ll tell you, “Well you see what that is, that’s your two natures in there. Heh, heh, heh, heh.” Oh God.
And you wonder why I’m not all sweet and all light, and all love, and all gooey, gooey? This is the stuff that just tears me to pieces and makes me angry.
Angry because they don’t believe what God said! This man Paul is vindicated. This is God talking. See? Now William Branham came just like the Apostle Paul did, which is absolutely marvelous.
(17) For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
That’s the same thing he said about the gospel! It’s the same thing he said about the gospel. Through every creature, throughout the whole earth.
And remember when the woman that anointed Jesus, he’s going to be known through the whole earth. This Message goes out the same way. There’s got to be something there, see?
(18) Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
(19) Thou wilt then [say] unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
(20) Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? [Or why have you set me here for this particular purpose? Why do I have this particular position? Why?]
So you got predestination here, just a hundred percent, and it goes all the way back to God. All the way back. And in one place you have birth, and the other place you have creation.
And that’s the whole thing you’re looking at. And then of course we know that creation got mixed up with birth.
In other words, creation began to spread itself to the position where to which it was not entitled. The intermingling
(21) Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump…
Moses and Pharaoh. Cut them to pieces, put them in a test tube, there’s no difference. No difference at all, when it comes to the one lump.
And that one lump, of course, took place back in the Garden of Eden, and the last true human being disappeared when Noah died, after the ark settled on the earth, and there were no more true human beings.
It was all one lump. When God took Israel into Palestine He could have bred them back to human beings.
He said, “Don’t you dare marry anybody outside of the people here, I’ve killed them all off, you can go in now, I can breed you back by proper marriages, and you kill everybody in the land, and don’t you dare marry anybody, or have any woman or any man outside amongst your own selves.”
What do they do? Did opposite. That’s why Brother Branham said in Marriage and Divorce, “God will create again, but not by sex.” Sex would do it. All God has to do is match this one, and match that one, He gets those genes in perfect order, He gets the human genes, throw out the animal genes, you have a perfect individual again.
Dr. Kelly said it would take eight generations to breed the Americans back to health. Hah! You can’t even do it in eighty generations, because nobody’s going to live that long, and nobody wants to be healthy.
They got a junk food taste, and a junk food appetite, and a junk food body, and that’s all they want. And they got a junk food religion and that’s, you know, French fries, greasy hamburgers. Bologna.
You know what that’s made of, don’t you? Heart, liver, lungs, pancreas, not to mention diverse things that never did belong to a cow, horse, or a pig, or a dog. You know, you can’t deal with people anymore. See? So that’s why God’s going to have a resurrection.
(21) Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honor, and another unto dishonor?
(22) What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
(23) That he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
Now you notice verse 22, if that were properly translated from the Greek, it would show that these people actually prepared themselves. Now what does that mean?
If they’ve prepared themselves, they positively then went against the position and authority that God gave them, and did on their own what they should not have done.
Now don’t tell me that they don’t know better, because Paul said to the Jews, he said, “The Gentiles who by nature are heathen Gentiles, they do the things that God commanded you to do, and you’re not doing them, and they’re doing them.”
Showing that there is a conscience there that God deals with, the Bible said, “The spirit of man is the lamp of the Lord searching the inward parts of the belly.”
So what you’re looking at here is the truth of predestination, right down the line, where you have predestinated sons, and you have also in the predestination on creation, because starting with Satan in the garden, preparing themselves coming all the way down here.
And there is a word that God has spoken concerning all of it, and each one has a light. Of course it’s the truth where their conscience is now seared with a hot iron. But the conscience is still there.
(23) That he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
Now there’s where you get your picture today as you had in the days of Jesus, when John the Baptist came to make ready the vessels that were prepared. To make ready the prepared people.
Now God has got a prepared people. There’s no two ways about it. A hundred percent purely predestinated in the line coming through the flesh, which is different from a line that is also coming through the flesh.
And one is distinctly prepared of God, “Jacob have I loved; Esau have I hated.” And there’s nothing you can do about it. Absolutely nothing you can do about who and what you are.
As Brother Branham said, “If you didn’t have representation back there, you haven’t got it now, and there’s no way you can get it.” See?
That’s why they say, “Well, if the Bible then say, ‘Why doth he yet find fault?’ ”
The point is: they didn’t have to do what they did! They weren’t forced to. Even the child of God wasn’t forced to.
As the old song said, “He does not compel you to go against your will, He just makes you willing to go.” And that’s the truth.
And those that are completely adamant and will not change as a child of God, God will remove from this land, and as He removes, coming up in whatever resurrection they are placed in, first or second, they’ll find themselves completely bereft. When they could have had so much. We’ll see these things as we go along.
Now we notice at least two particular principles here. One: the principle of birth. Two: the principle of position. In birth we see Jacob and Esau, twins. In birth we see Moses and Pharaoh, twins.
Now the Hebrews did not look like the Egyptians. You can get the ancient woodcarvings and so on, and you’ll see they don’t look alike. Doesn’t make one bit of difference.
Cut it in pieces, the flesh would test a hundred percent the same, because it’s one lump. And it’s one lump under God Who is sovereign, and never gives up His sovereignty. He does what He wants when He wants to do it, and He never asks anybody.
And that the Book of Isaiah tells you, “With whom did I take counsel?” With nobody. Who’d they ever ask? See? “Come, now let us reason together,” saith the Lord. What does that mean? “Come and listen to Me.
And I’ll show you what is right. And if you can reason unto righteousness, you will come with what I am telling you, you’ll agree. Behold I stand at the door and knock, same thing, you’ll let Me in, we’ll agree, we’ll have a good time supping, communicating. And I’ll show you the principles and the way of life. Get you out of this mess here.” So God’s sovereign.
So two things: birth and position. Now there is nothing that either of these four, the two sets of twins, could do about who and what they were. They were born.
And nobody says to his parents… how would you even know your parents? “Now I want to be a girl, I want to be a boy, I want to be an accountant, I want to be this, I want to be that, I want to be the other thing.
I want this gift; I want that gift. I want this thing; I want that. This position, that position.” Nope, nothing to do with your birth. Not one thing they could do about it, and not one thing anybody can do. But examine the position. So we talk about position.
And we go to,
(16) Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
(17) For [you] know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
Now in other words here, there is something you can miss and there’s nothing under heaven, there’s nothing in the plan of God that will ever give it to you.
So you blow, you throw away, disregard, hold in contempt, refuse to listen to, understand, accede to, acquiesce, and move on with God, He moves on without you.
I don’t care what position you have, how great you are or anything else. God will do everything He can to hold you and mold you. But there is an element here in the willingness of the individual. And the ability of the individual to conform to what God desires. You see?
Now, we go also to Hebrews 11 the 20th verse, and it says,
(20) By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.
(21) By faith Jacob, when he was a-dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, [on] his staff. [And so on.]
So in here, we find there is a position, there are certain things that are granted us, and with that granting there is a responsibility.
And the responsibility has to be adhered to, and under no condition can that responsibility be changed, or the laws regarding that responsibility be changed, and a man stand right before God; that’s the thing that started in heaven.
That’s where the devil went plumb off.
Now he’s a created being. But see, watch where this whole thing starts. It starts with the created being. John distinctly tells us, and Brother Branham brought it very clearly, the seed of God cannot sin, and sin is unbelief.
Now that person however, is committed to an office and a trust, and therein he can be at fault. How much is practiced by a certain guy that said he started to pray and fast three days.
But he told the congregation, “Well,” he said, “I went on then for twelve days.” He said, “You see, I didn’t get an answer.” That man is telling you something.
He’s telling you, you can twist God’s arm by praying and fasting. He said, “In spite of the fact of the prophet telling us we should only pray and fast three days, I did twelve.”
In other words, he couldn’t listen to the prophet that said, “Pray and fast three days, then you leave it there!”
Why didn’t he leave it there? Why didn’t he leave it there? Turn his back and walk off? And say, “God it’s in your hands. It’s out of my hands.” No, he’s got to pray and fast twelve days, and twist God’s arm. A.A. Allen, the same way.
Get in the closet, throw away the key, he came out, but he never came out victorious, he died a drunk. Yeah. You better watch these things, because these things are given for our admonition, we might learn by them and know the things that Brother Branham taught us.
So all right, we saw a position. Position all the way through the Bible. Stewardship. Granted a certain place by God.
God said to Abraham, “You’re going to have a child by Sarah.” Now Sarah gave up, just like Adam listened to Eve, and he listened to Sarah.
I can’t understand that. His wife Sarah had everything that the Egyptian girl had. Why would he want to? Now you men know what I’m talking about, and you women. If you can’t, my God, I’m going home. Forget it. He blew it!
He said, “It’s by Sarah.” And God rubbed his nose in it. He rubbed his nose so hard he even had to lie about Sarah, saying, “That’s my sister.”
He thought the king might kill him for it. Because God brought her right back prettier and more beautiful than that little snippet from Egypt.
And look what they got out of it Ishmael. Still got a thorn in the flesh there in Israel, Arafat coming in. What does he know about God? Or anything else? Says he does, doesn’t mean a thing.
He’s not after the flesh. But I’m going to tell you something. God had to bless them, and God had to bless Esau on the grounds of what those men did. And they messed with the position that God gave them.
See, you get a preacher out of line; see what happens with the church. You get deacons out of line, elders, other people out of line; see what happens. There’s a sacred trust given in these positions.
Now also we see the principle of birth and position here also in Hebrews 11:23 to 29. It says here,
(23) By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king’s commandment.
(24) By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter; [Now watch, he’s right alongside of old Pharaoh there now.]
(25) Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
(26) Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures [of] Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
(27) By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
(28) Through faith he kept the Passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.
Now there is as the Bible tells us, Moses was a servant faithful in his house! That’s over here in 3rd chapter or something like that, I don’t know. Yeah.
(02) Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
There was a faithful man; he went right by it. But watch,
(29) By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land:
Why? Through the sprinkling of the blood and the protecting power of Almighty God, Jehovah Elohim Himself escorting them over by a cloud by day, and a Pillar of Fire by night. Escort them over. What does it say here?
(29) …they passed through the Red sea: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.
See? Both in position. Both foreordained. Both predestinated. But two different lines entirely, by reason of the fact that one comes down from the seed of God, and the other comes down from a creation. Because that’s what we’re looking at.
Now, look over here in Exodus 4, and we won’t take a lot of verses, because my, I’m going to get way behind again tonight if I don’t hurry up here.
(29) And Moses and Aaron went and gathered together all the elders of the children of Israel:
(30) And Aaron [spoke] all the words which the Lord had spoken unto Moses, and did the signs in the sight of the people.
(31) And the people believed: and when they heard that the Lord had visited the children of Israel, and that he had looked upon their affliction, then they bowed their heads and [they] worshipped.
Now that’s what happened with a vindicated ministry. And over here in,
(01) Afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Let my people go, they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.
(02) And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that I should let Israel go? I know not the Lord, neither will I let Israel go.
(03) And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days’ journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the Lord our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, [and] with the sword.
(04) And the king of Egypt said, Wherefore do ye, Moses and Aaron, let the people [you know, allow them to get away from working?] get you unto your burdens.
(05) And Pharaoh said, Behold, the people of the land are many, and ye make them rest from their burdens.
(06) And Pharaoh commanded the same day the taskmasters [you know they have to make brick without straw, and so on.]
Now over here in,
(16) The Lord said unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt.
(17) And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and beasts; all the dust of the land became lice throughout the land of Egypt.
(18) And the magicians did so with their enchantments to bring forth lice, but they could not: so there were lice upon man, and upon beast.
(19) Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God: and Pharaoh’s heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord said.
Now here is a man in position to let Israel go. Here is a man that God had raised up, in his lineage, to be a shelter unto the Israelites. But what does he do? He kills the little children, there’s nothing he won’t do, he’s absolutely a beast.
And yet he knows better. This man has a position. He’s predestinated. He had nothing to do with the fact that he’s predestination, who and what he is.
But he has a responsibility before God, because all earthly government has a responsibility to God on the grounds that government is ordained by God, and it doesn’t matter what kind of government it is.
Now you can say, “Well, the democratics are ordained by God.” The communistic and dictatorship is just as ordained by God. There’s nothing you can do about it. Government is ordained.
And the devil, of course, being the power of the universe, the kingdoms of this world, which are going to be taken away from him, he’s been allowed that privilege to control, and God, because God did it, God is behind it.
And God has taken full responsibility and will continue to take responsibility, because it’s His, and He’ll bring it to a proper end.
Now notice the two human roots of the twins in Genesis 4:1 to 5, which we understand of course is serpent seed where Eve actually brought forth two children, of two different forms of life.
And here you got it right now, where science can go ahead and take the DNA or the nucleus, call it what you want, I don’t know what the scientists call it, because one says one thing, one another, call it DNA.
You can take it and put it then in an egg, and this now, when it’s close enough as it was in the garden, you could actually take that and fuse them, and bring forth individuals, entities that’s what I call them, entities and the life is not the life that was in the egg at all, it’s another life in there, but that egg is alive in this sense that it’s raw, it can be joined to it.
If it were dead, it would be rotten, go away. So there’s a life there. So you can actually take the physical part and bring it together. And that’s what they’re arguing right now. There’s a soul in there, so how would it be if science begins messing with human cells, what will that soul be?
Well, I say forget it, that’s a bunch of hogwash, that’s been dealt with in the first four chapters of Genesis. And revealed to us through Jesus Christ in the Book of John 8. “You’re of your father the devil,” He said. Brought it right on down the line. These guys just don’t know anything see?
Now, we go back before Genesis 1, and we see the original principle of predestination, and free will, or free moral agency, wherein we see stewardship in the very original. But before we go to the Old Testament, we want to go first of all to Hebrews 8, and we’re going to read 1 to 5.
(01) Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
(02) A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man. [Now this is all of God. See?]
(03) For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: [that’s an office. And you have to be a special man to do it.] wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
(04) For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
(05) Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [said God to Moses,] that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed thee in the mount.
So what God did, He showed Moses what was going on in the heavens, which I said is from the top: the Kingdom of God in heaven. Then you come on down here.
And when Moses was given the revelation, it was copied exactly from the Kingdom of God in heaven, and then put in the humanistic form down here, in order that the children of God in human form, and in animal form, what it actually is, mammal form, would have to worship.
Now this tabernacle made by Moses was according to a heavenly pattern that was instituted by God Himself. Now here is the Lord’s Prayer on this subject in,
(10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done [on] earth, as it is in heaven.
So we’re going to have it eventually. But you have to remember then; you’ve got to go back way, way, even beyond the creation of man, if necessary. And go way back to the very heavenly pattern that is there.
So we see Matthew 6:10 is the same as Hebrews 8:1 to 5. There’s actually a pattern in heaven. There’s actually something that God laid down. There’s actually something that God wants to have and will have. See? That also is predestinated.
And that form must come to pass at a certain time. In the meantime, you see these other things going on, where the Kingdom of God was upon earth, as Brother Branham said, “God’s headquarters upon earth was the Garden of Eden.”
And what came in there? Sin came in there, the same as it came up above. As the Bible said, “Thou wast in Eden.” We’ll get into that as we once have previously.
Now, there was a pattern set in heaven, and it came to earth, in God’s earthly headquarters, the Garden of Eden. But as that pattern in heaven was broken by Lucifer, so it was broken by Lucifer in Eden. See?
Now let us just get the original again, as we have two times already, and showed you on the board. So all right, number one: we’re going to go to Isaiah chapter 6. Beg your pardon, 14. Isaiah 6 later on. All right. Beginning at verse 12, it says.
(12) How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [This fellow that’s a very outstanding creation, actually a cherub, and he is an angel of light. As we can see from Ezekiel.] how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
(13) For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation in the sides of the [earth]:
(14) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
(15) Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. [Now, of course we find that in the Book of Revelation.]
(16) [That they may look] narrowly upon thee, [and so on.]
Now, let’s go from this verse, it says:
(13) …I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
So you go to Job chapter 38 and 7, and it says. Well, beginning at 1.
(01) Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
(02) Who is this that darkeneth my counsel by words without knowledge? [Oh that’s a good one. He said, “You’re just talking up a storm, you don’t know what you’re talking about. You don’t have any knowledge of Me,” He said, “I’m going to just let you know something now.”]
(03) Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
(04) Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
(05) Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
(06) Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? [In other words the earth hangs upon nothing.] or who laid the corner stone thereof;
(07) When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Now, we’re looking at those stars, are we not? So, we go to Hebrews the 11th chapter and verse 12, concerning Abraham.
(12) Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, [as] many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
And with that we go to 1 Corinthians 15, which is on the chapter of the resurrection, and remember, you can’t resurrect anything that wasn’t there to begin with. And if there’s something there, now, that wasn’t there before, then it’s a replacement.
So all right, let’s go ahead and take a look at that. In verse 41.
(41) There is one glory of the sun, and another of the moon, and another glory of the stars: [and] one star differeth from another in glory.
And it’s telling you of the position of the stars, the saints, the preexistent ones that were in Him, a part of His genes, a part of His thoughts, a part of the Word, a part of God.
And they were in that purpose and plan of Almighty God, and they had to be there before there was even one atom, or any creation whatsoever, because it was all of God.
And so there you see it. So, that’s where the great start of it is. Now, and the devil said, “I’m going to exalt myself above that.”
Now let’s go ahead and take one more verse here about stars. And this is the very interesting one; because it’s found over here in Jude, verse 13.
And this is about these people that are the serpent seed; the Cain’s, and the Balaam’s, and the Korah’s, and the Dathan’s, and the rest of them, and it says here:
(13) [They are] raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars…
They were up there too! They are the created ones balancing out the uncreated ones, balancing out the born ones! So what I want you to see, there’s two systems in the human flesh, there are two systems in the universe, there are two systems under Almighty God, there’s two things going on now, they’re twins!
And one is of God, which is birth, and the other is of Satan, which is creation. And the intermingling of the satanic program, with flesh, which God had created in the animal, which could actually propagate itself in the human form in Eve.
And bypass Adam entirely. And you can do the same thing right now in a test tube! You got a little micro-dish.
You know right now you could take an animal, put it with a human being, clone it, and pretty soon they’ll be able to take two different substances, they’re doing it now, with plant life, and insect life no problem!
No problem! Why? Because the principle’s there! Didn’t God say to Adam, “Take absolute control over the fish of the sea, the fowl of the air”? How are you going to do it?
Just call them in, you could, but there’s laws of genetics laid down there. And you can cross them successfully by science. That’s where you get breeding of livestock and certain things. See?
Now you come to the place where you could create anything at all. I don’t mean create in the sense well, you create in the sense man is doing something beyond himself, but he always has to take that which is here.
That’s why I can never understand who people want to start with materiality, and they say, “Well, all it was, was material, there’s protein there, ah-hah! We’ve got some H2O, that’s going to bring life.”
Hogwash, those idiots know the theory of spontaneous regeneration was thrown out of the cupboard years and years ago, there’s no such thing. Remember years ago they took some hay, and they put it in their bottle, and they saw little things crawling around, and they said, “Ah-hah, spontaneous generation!”
And somebody said, “Hogwash.” Finally some guy that wasn’t a scientist, or at least he had an ounce of brains, which scientists don’t seem to have. That’s right, they don’t have it, they got an illusion of grandeur and something from the devil, in their noggins up here.
That’s how Eve got fooled, was right in the noggin up here, right in the brain. And that’s how the early church got deceived, right there. And so that’s how the whole thing goes. And so somebody said, “Well we better just go ahead and boil that hay.”
So they boiled the hay, and they sterilized the jar, and they put a cover on it. Nothing. Well the spontaneous generation’s down the tubes. Just stick with nature!
Well, did you people eat turkey fifty years ago? Well, I guess some of you did, well, even seventy years ago, but let’s get it down to seventy-five years ago, make it a little narrower.
Remember the turkeys didn’t have very big breasts. Then they got the big-breasted bronze. Then they started getting in the white, but the bronze is better than the white, better flavor.
They breed them that way. They could breed a chicken right now, so big he can’t stand up on his legs. And that’s not taking the DNA, or the RNA, or anything else.
They just recently bred dogs back to the age of the Inca’s, a purple dog without hair on him. So I told you, God could have done that to Israel, they didn’t stand still for it.
That’s why Brother Branham said in Marriage and Divorce, he said, “God will create again.” But he said, “Not through sex.” Forget it. Oh, that’s wonderful what God’s going to do.
Now, let’s go over here to Ezekiel 28. And in there it says in the 12th verse,
(12) Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, say, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
Now this fellow right here we know is not the king, it’s a picture of the devil and the antichrist that’s to come on the scene. So all right.
(13) Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; [see the king of Tyrus wasn’t.] every precious stone was thy covering, [he was like a high priest, but he wasn’t a high priest, but he certainly led in the worship of God. And then he said he was prepared, he was created.]
(14) [He was] the anointed cherub that [covers]; [and he’s called the covering cherub.]
Now if you go through the scripture, you’re going to find that the cherub may not be, but I think is, the highest form of spirit creation that there is. Now the seraphim is also noted.
And the seraphim is likened unto a fiery serpent. And it could be the seraphim and the cherubim are related, it could be even they’re the same thing, but I kind of doubt it.
But I do believe the cherubim is the highest form, because the high form, Satan being a cherubim, allowed him to lead in the worship of Almighty God. Because that’s what he was doing.
Now also it says,
(15) Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
Till you begin changing the Word! Till you begin changing what? You began changing the system laid down for your position! What’s the first thing you go to get a job?
They hand you a sheet and you have a job analysis right there. Then they tell you, they give you a job description. And you’ve got to do what that paper says, because that’s the way it is.
That’s all based upon the heavenly pattern that comes right down here. There’s a job description! There’s everything that’s ordained of God on the grounds of whether it’s created or whether it’s by Sonship, and those are offices, which are stewardships, absolute stewardships of accountability, and at the end time every single person is judged according to his stewardship.
You can’t be judged whether you’re a son of God or not, because you are or you aren’t! There’s no way. But you can be judged, were you faithful to the place that God put you?
Now where’s your woman preachers? Yeah. Rebellious as the devil themselves! Seed of the serpent. But they’ll worship God, sure they will! I’ll show you a scripture for it; don’t worry.
How much time we got? About a whole half tape? 40! We had a turn over here and you didn’t tell me. All right, well, we’ll keep going. You were the cherub, the covering cherub.
So therefore, we see that he was in my understanding, from scripture here, he sealed up the sum. If he sealed up the sum, a cap was put on it, as a created being, an entity, at the time Satan was set forth to be that leader in the worship. So in my understanding, he’s absolutely the top one of a created being, a created spirit.
Now thus God as worshipped in the beginning, gives us a glimpse of what it should be and will be upon earth, in spite of Matthew 15 and 9 and Mark 7 and 7, which started in heaven, and we saw in Ezekiel 28 and 15, which was “Thou wast perfect, everything was exactly right, you’re the right one for the position, you’ve filled it, and you’re doing a great job, until one day you begin to break the job description that was given to you.”
See? What did Cain do? Same thing. Offered the first fruit, instead of the blood. Wrongly divided. Threw out the job description.
I preached a long time ago, I was so upset about what’s going on amongst some of the preachers that called themselves believers in this Message; I took sermon after sermon on what was required in the Word of God with stewardship of pastors.
Do you think anybody gave two hoots and cared two bits about it? Let’s go to Matthew 15. Well Matthew 15 to Mark 7:7 is the same thing. So Matthew 15 is good enough. 15 and 9. It’s a clear condemnation that explains everything that happened in heaven. And it says then in 15 and 9:
(09) But in vain do [they] worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
So what happened? It wasn’t that they threw out the Word of God, it was that they parodied or paraphrased, or gave their own understanding and interpretation.
So that it got so bad under the Pharisees, especially the Pharisees, that they counted the number of nails, or what you had, and they say in the soles of your shoes, lest you were carrying too much weight on your feet, and working on the Sabbath.
And they hated Jesus for healing a man on the Sabbath. Yet Jesus said, “You are allowed to pull an ox out of the ditch, and do a good turn to somebody that needs it. You can even go to the field and eat wheat, but you can’t steal it. If you’re hungry.”
Oh they say, “No, no, no, no, we’ve got the pots and pans, everything our own idea.”
“In vain do you worship Me! Your worship and your service is vain, because you didn’t stay, as I’ve often said, keep the Word within the framework of the Word!”
So its Word, Word, Word, Word. Not long ago Brother Pete Klassen was dealing with a fellow, and the man got very sarcastic. He said, “Oh yes, it’s always the Word, the Word, the Word.”
Oh! Listen, it was the Word that made it all, it’s the Word that sustains us all, it’s the Word that gives us life, it’s the Word that condemns us, it’s the Word that justifies, it’s the Word, Word, Word, because the Word is God!
And that man says he’s got the Holy Ghost. I’m going to tell you something. You can be anointed by the Holy Ghost and not have the Holy Ghost. You may wonder why it is that a person must be born again, and it takes the Spirit of God to come upon him to do it.
You say, “Well if the man is seed in the first place, or the woman is the seed, she’s got the soul from God, she’s got that part of God, that is Holy Spirit, why do you need it?” All right then. All right.
Eve came from Adam; she had the very same life Adam had. That same thing was in her egg. But I’ll tell you what; she had to have a further infusion from Adam, that life, to bring forth that child.
And so with you and me. It takes an infusion from God. I want to tell you something. You can clear anything in the scripture, understand everything, if you follow this Message and open your heart.
You get your answers. I’ve pondered that for years, but I got my answer this week. Now, that’s what Jesus said, and it started back here in Ezekiel 28:15. “In vain do you worship Me,” He said.
Now worship then, should be pure and according to the Word, and worship in vain is when people take what the Bible says what God said, and they bend it or they pervert it, so it becomes a perversion.
And that’s a spiritual adultery. Exactly what it amounts to. So all right. Now, I mentioned a while ago here that we’d already talked about this and put it on the board concerning what we saw from the very beginning here. If I can go over this quite rapidly, we’ll maybe get somewhere here.
All right, we’re going to start at the very top here, where it is Spirit. [A] That’s God, Spirit. Now it’s undefined to begin with. You don’t even have to call it holy. Because what is holy, unless there’s something that’s unholy.
See? So it’s holy in the first place, because there’s nothing there but that one. And that can be w-h-o-l, whole, and h-o-l-y, holy. Because you can’t accuse God of anything under any consideration. “Who art thou oh man to reply against God, who are you Satan to come and say something?” Or anything else.
But under there now, we have then, we have over there, which is love, [B] because God is love, and we have omniscience and we have omnipotence. I’m just abbreviating those, see? We have them there.
Now that’s under the Holy Spirit. He’s love, there’s… God’s in three. He is love, and He’s omniscient, omnipotent, and if He weren’t love, you would have a very dangerous Person there.
Because total power and total knowledge without total dedication to truth and a positive nature, which is welcoming and keeping, you got problems. See? All right.
So it’s welcoming because God wants you to worship, and it’s keeping because He’ll keep you. Everything about this is beautiful. So all right, under here then we have the same one, it’s a Rhema Logos God; He’s a Rhema Logos. [C] That’s Rhema Logos Spirit.
Now, He’s also faithful. [D] That’s in Deuteronomy; He’s the faithful God. And what’s He faithful to? His covenants. So therefore you cannot talk about God being faithful outside of the Word.
Then the minute that you pervert the Word, He’s no longer faithful! You’re stupid. Yeah. You fooled yourself. Women preachers. Pentecost. Pentecostals. Neo-Pentecostals. See the whole thing? Now let’s keep moving.
All right with that then we have Predestinating [E] God. I’ve abbreviated that. Predestinating. And that’s according to what we haven’t read, but it’s in Romans 8. And it’s all based upon love.
It’s in Ephesians. In love having predestinated us. Whom He knew, He also called, whom He called, them He justified, whom He justified, them He glorified. It’s all under predestination. See?
So you got it right here. Now here’s what we’re looking at in the very beginning before there’s a speck of stardust. Before there’s anything. Because God cannot change, and He cannot be changed.
As Brother Branham said, “He never has had one thought since.” Whatever He did the one time can never be changed, it’s got to be in continuity.
Now over here, and we’re looking at worship, we’re going to see over here then, from this coming from here, which is we see God, Father. [F] Now actually, before He is God, He’s got to have someone to worship Him.
Now Brother Branham said, “A light formed, before there was a speck of stardust, before there was a breath of wind,” and then he said, “before there was an atom,” which he should have said in the first place, or a molecule, or there’s so many things you could say, as you go down, down, down, which is almost… can a microscope finally find it? I don’t know.
So you get way down here, He has to be a Father, and at the same time He is a Father, then He automatically becomes God. But remember this, the scripture said, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
And the reason it always puts in there, God before Father, is on the grounds that this is a Son and He’s subservient to the Father and the Fatherhood is Godhood.
So therefore, it’s blessed be God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, because He was all of this before He had a Son. And the Son was the first One that takes out the full position of the thought of God, the Word of God, the only begotten One, and in Him the fullness of the Godhead is bodily, and I see it this way, not only was God in Him fully, exposing Himself to the world in a bodily form, but every single thing that God does in and through the body had to come through Jesus the Son up here.
So here He is up here [F] and out of this [F] comes the Son. [G] And He is the Son of God.
Okay. Now from down here, [F] in this area here, comes sons. And stars, [H] and this is Job 38, as we saw over here. Now all this here [I] is life of God. Which is Spirit. Okay, over here [J] on this side here we have creation.
And up here we have… some say the seraphim are higher than cherubim, but I kind of doubt it. And we’ll show you a little later on. Cherubim, and then we have archangels, and then we have angels.
And there might be some kind of spirits, I don’t know. We just put a question mark there. Angels or spirits, I don’t know. Now in here [K] then we have the worship of God. This comes this way; [1 ] this goes this way.
[2 ] Here we have the worship of God. So this here then is your heavenly Kingdom and up here [K] we have in the worship of God, we have Ezekiel chapter 1, which we’ll read some of, and we have Isaiah 6, of which we’ll read some, and then we have Ezekiel 10:8 to 15, and then over here we have also Revelation 4:1 to 11. That’s about right there. So let’s just take a look at this here now.
So if we’re going to look at worship we got to go to Ezekiel the 1st chapter. And we want to notice right away it says,
(01) Now it came to pass… [down at] the river Chebar, [he said,] the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
Now he had visions from God, but that’s not the truth. Although it’s the truth it came from God, God allowed it, it was visions of God. He was looking at something of God appearing in a vision.
Now not like Moses. Numbers 12 it says, “If the man’s a prophet I’ll speak to him in dreams and visions, but Moses My servant it’s not so, we can see him apparently.”
Now in here he said in verse 4,
(04) I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof the color of amber, out the midst of the fire.
(05) [And] out of the midst thereof the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of man.
(06) [They] had four faces, every one had four wings.
(07) Their feet were straight feet; the sole of their feet like the sole of a calf… [and so on and so on. And how they kept their wings, and how they turned, and how they looked, and everything there, and you’re going to find that that is speaking of the cherubims.]
And then over here in the 10th chapter of Ezekiel, I’ve got to go over this rapidly, because I don’t need to take all of it. And it says here,
(08) And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man’s hand under their wings.
(09) And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one wheel by one cherub, another wheel by another cherub: and the appearance of the wheels was as the color of a beryl stone.
And then it tells what their appearance was like again at that particular time. Now we go over here to Isaiah the 6th chapter.
(01) In the year that king Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
(02) Above it stood the seraphims: each had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and twain he did fly. [See that’s different from the cherubim.]
(03) And one cried unto another, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: [and so on as the door post moved and various things like that.]
Now that’s why it says here then,
(01) …I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
(02) Above it stood the seraphim:
So they had a very, very high place in the economy of God. But I still don’t say in my estimation here, because it says in Ezekiel, “sealing up the sum of wisdom,” and the definitive power that Satan had, it could well be that he was the most perfect and highly idealized one in God’s creation.
We don’t hear a seraphim going down the drain, like the cherub did, and cherubims no doubt, and perhaps even we don’t know about archangels, we just know that some stayed steady, we do know that a lot of angels fell.
But what I’m looking at here, just for the simple understanding of the economy of heaven. Now in this government worship of God you have also Revelation chapter 4:1 to 11, and you see there was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald, round the throne were four and twenty seats, the elders, and so on.
And before the throne a sea of glass, crystal, and so on, and there were four living creatures, full of eyes before and behind. And then it tells you what they’re like. So you’ve got the same picture all the way through the Bible.
You’ve got an actual study of worship in this whole area here that comes forth from Almighty God. Now Brother Branham indicated that the Son of God in worship here [G] actually took upon himself the form of Michael, [Draws arrow from G to M] and he’s an archangel.
And this one over here [S] we have Satan, and he is a cherubim, and he is leading over here [Draws arrow to from S to K] in the worship of God also.
Now I’m going to give you my understanding of exactly why I believe that Brother Branham used what has been used by other people, in saying definitively that Jesus actually was Michael at the very beginning.
And I take it right out of the Book of Ezekiel, which I read to you. And in there it tells you that he said, “I saw visions of God.” So that God was actually manifested in and through the cherubim.
And so the same thing holds here. [M] That this was a spirit being, the Son of God. The same as God was. And was he invisible the same as God? I do not know the answers. I haven’t got anything to tell you.
All I know is that Brother Branham said a light formed. And whatever came of that light I don’t know, and the prophet didn’t tell us to my knowledge, unless it’s on some tape.
So then how was it then that Jesus could be Michael? Because he simply would manifest through him, just the same as God manifested through the cherubim.
Now let’s also know this. That Jesus was… according to the scripture, “Thou hast made him a little lower than the angels.” Even though he was the Son of Almighty God, he was put in a position of an archangel, not a seraphim, or a cherubim.
He was put lower than that, because he would come down here [H] as a man, eventually then, take upon himself the form of a man, and take upon him a part of the flesh, but not all flesh, because he was not born of sex.
It was a created egg and a created sperm. And thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and He made him for the suffering of death.
And what I’m looking at here [S] is this: that Satan had a superior position, or could have had. See, I’m not a prophet, so I can’t tell you. But I’m looking at the possibility of Satan being what he was, as Lucifer up there in the leading of worship.
He was the ultimate. He was the epitome. He was it when it came to creation, in my understanding. Now God was not manifesting through him, but He was manifesting through others that had the position of cherub, but did not have the elevated position of the great cherub that Satan was in that leading of worship.
Now we want to go a little bit further on that to get our points… well I could have read actually to you Hebrews chapter 1 and 2, which would give you a better understanding how that I’m placing Jesus at that time in an archangel, and we’re placing Satan here, he was the cherub, and he had a great position, and you’ll notice that nothing in here wanted to elevate itself above God.
Michael an archangel, Gabriel an archangel, none of these wanted to elevate themselves. They were very happy to be what they were. And God being glorified in worship, now the Son of God through Michael, and now Satan in the form of a cherub, because they are the ones that were covering even as you made the temple, or the Ark of the Covenant, according to what was seen in the mount.
They had the Ark of the Covenant, remember, in there, with the mercy seat overlaid with gold, the cherubims in the original were made of solid gold, in the temple they were made of olive wood overlaid with gold.
So you can see then Michael standing here, [M] an archangel, you’ve got a cherub over here, and they’re both in solid gold, they have a tremendously high position in the economy of God and worship, you simply can’t get away from it.
So Satan had that very, very high position. And he actually today, whether people want to recognize it or not, he still has a very high position, which we don’t particularly want to have anything to do with.
Now at this point it’s good to recall that we are dealing with the worship and service of God from both sides: sons and created beings, or entities.
And they are now today in one lump, after Genesis 6 there’s no more human beings, true human beings, because Noah was the last genetically pure one. And Romans tells us it’s all of one lump.
And they come down now, the beast comes down, the children of the enemy through animal life, comes right down through the human bodies as we have them today, because they’re able to do it.
And science can do it right now, even at a greater measure. Remember just before the flood, and after the flood, anything that entered their minds, they were able to do. They could do it.
That’s why the atomic bomb brought on the flood and those other things that Brother Branham tells us.
Now when Satan and his hosts were cast down from heaven, and no more led in worship, Satan took over a created animal in Eden, and started his kingdom on earth, in order to try to take the sons of God into his kingdom, and enjoy their worship.
And Matthew 4 proves this! Positively. But Hebrews 2 and 14 shows that it could not be done. So Hebrews 2 and 14. Because this tells you what Jesus Himself was really like, and tells all about Him. Hebrews 2:14.
And it says here,
(14) Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same;
Now that tells you he took a part of it, but didn’t take all of it. He only took a part of it. What flesh and blood he took was the human form, and it was a flesh and blood body.
In the resurrection it was a flesh and bone body, it was not a flesh, blood, and bone body. “Handle me and see a spirit hath not flesh and bone.” It didn’t say blood. So here he was right down here at the end time.
And Satan could not take him over. See? Now this in Hebrews here is based over here on the Book of Luke the 1st chapter, describing how Jesus Christ came into this earth. And it tells you in 30 to 35, it says:
(30) And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
(31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, bring forth a son, [you’ll] call his name JESUS. [And so on.]
(34) [And] Mary [said], How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
(35) And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:
Now remember, that man actually was tripartite in the sense of body, soul, and spirit. And a part of him was original, from God, eternal, a part of him was created, the spirit part, and the body part was actually formed.
Now you’ll see that Jesus literally goes through the same thing. But he does not come through the human instrumentality of how Adam and Eve set the thing in movement, although it was not only allowed of God, it was something that God knew was going to happen there.
Now don’t forget Lucifer didn’t cease to be Lucifer. Now over here in 2 Corinthians, now we’re taking right down from the worship above to the worship down below here, so don’t get lost in your thinking with me, I know I’m going too fast for my own good and for your good too.
Now, he says over here, verse 3,
(03) But I fear, lest by any means, [that] as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtility…
Now, the serpent beguiling Eve is a beast that was very intelligent, and could mix with the human race. He could talk and he could think. And therefore be persuasive.
Now remember that this one who was able to talk had to be controlled by the devil, because this animal perverts what God has said, and that’s exactly what Satan did.
So now you got the perfect identification of another created entity working with the spirit being of great tremendous perfection and power and position, that is almost indescribable, is how great that Satan was.
Now, and over here he says in verse 13.
(13) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
These are positions! That they don’t own, they take upon themselves, and it’s allowed of God, and anointed of God! Why? Because it’s created by God Who is Spirit!
But it’s not God’s Spirit coming upon His creation, as God’s Spirit comes upon His Own sons. It’s simply position and gifts that endow the position and make it work.
And that’s why they’ve got these gifts. Now,
(14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Now notice what it tells you there. It tells you these people here have an understanding to a degree of scripture, they can handle it, but they pervert it.
And they act as though they have the truth and know the truth, and they can actually back it up at the end time with gifts.
The same as it tells you in Deuteronomy chapter 13, where you begin to get the history of what this is all about today. And I just threw that in there, but you remember anyway.
Now, and don’t forget he is still a great creation to be reckoned with, because when he was as a cherub, he was above the archangels, for it tells you over here in,
(08) Likewise these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, speak evil of dignities.
That’s these creations, these entities. That have taken on themselves religious positions and offices, and they are literally anointed, because why? They need to have something from God, because everything is of God.
And it is not a genuine Holy Spirit anointing that was upon Jesus, that same anointing, that was not the same anointing upon Satan. It was from the same one that anointed, and he only had an anointing to position. It was not to Sonship. He never had it.
(09) Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
So you can see right here that Satan is a very formidable foe, and he’s something that you would have to have a lot of power to deal with. And now notice how Jesus in Matthew 4 dealt with Satan.
He kept his position by repeating the Word and staying with the Word. And then defying him. And said, “Depart from me.” Just the same as at the end time God is going to say, “Depart from Me you workers of iniquity.
Get thee behind Me Satan.” He said, “You shall worship only the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve.” And Jesus stayed right within the framework of his office, which was not to turn stones into bread, or to jump off of buildings, or to make some kind of a superficial circus act. Some manifestation, like a Houdini as Brother Branham called it.
All right. Satan and his entities parallels Jesus and his sons, or his children. And they are the sons of God. Each is what he is by predestination as to essentiality.
Sons, creations, even as we today are one lump and one mixture, according as it was said of Isaac, and his two sons that came out of Rebecca. But all have offices. You’ll find that over in Romans 11 and we can go down 25.
(25) [But] I would not, brethren, that [you] should be ignorant of this mystery, lest [you] be wise in your own conceits; that blindness [that’s verse 25] is happened [in part] to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles come in.
(26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
(27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
Now it tells you right there the gifts and calling are without repentance. You can’t change what you are, but you can live in what conditions that God wants you to live in, and do those things that God wants us all to live in.
Now if we go to 1 Corinthians 12:4 to 14, you’ll find there’s many members, there’s many offices. Just keep on going. Many members and many offices.
And in Romans 12, you’re going to find that there’s not only nine gifts of the spirit, as in the Book of 1 Corinthians 12, as we noticed, but there’s also many other gifts. As Irenaeus said, “There’s hundreds of gifts in the Bride of Jesus Christ.”
And going to 1 Corinthians the 3rd chapter, you could read all the way from 9 to 23.
(09) We are labourers together with God: [we] are God’s husbandry, [we] are God’s building.
(10) According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, [see got the pattern from the heavenlies, exactly what it’s supposed to be.] and buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he [builds] thereupon. [Why? Because you got a blueprint! The Word within the Word!]
(11) For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
You got it. So you’re starting with Him, as the great Prophet, the Messiah, starting right down the line, working with Him, the cornerstone that the builders put at not, is now become the headstone, which is going to come down and crush the nations that disobeyed Him, come right down, see, taking vengeance on the enemies.
(12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble:
(13) Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, [make it manifest you see. Prove it right out there; speak it out.] because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.
(14) If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
(15) If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself saved; [and] yet so by fire.
(16) Know ye not that ye are the temples of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
It tells you right there you’re sons of God, the Spirit of God has bound you back to God, you’re completely born again, now in the Bride of the Lord Jesus Christ, with the body of the Lord Jesus Christ, you’re members in particular, you got a particular office, you got specifications, everything is there for your usage.
And so you stay within the framework of the Word. And remember, those that are led of the Spirit, they are the children of God. And the Spirit can never lead you against the Word, because He is the Word.
Why is He the Word? Because He’s the author and fulfiller of the Word, the manifestor of it, so how can He not be? See, that’s why the Spirit of God is in the Word, given to us.
And also in 2 Corinthians 5 and 10. Gives us some more understanding here. Yeah.
(10) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or [whether it be] bad.
Then you go to the Book of Revelation and you go way to the 20th chapter, over here. And it says Revelation 10-21. And we don’t have to read it all, but there you find,
(10) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire…
(11) And [then] I saw a great white throne… heaven [and earth] fled away; there was no place for them.
(12) And I saw the dead, great [and small], stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
(13) And the sea gave up the dead [and hell, and everything else, it said] they were judged every man according to their works.
(14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
You see right there what God is doing, there is no way that you can rescind exactly what you are. Now, the point is, there is a reward for those that take seriously their vocation, which is the calling that God gave them.
Now in this hour, we know that Brother Branham told us there is one thing left for you and me to do, which we of necessity do, is to live just good Christian lives and be led of the Lord according to His Word, which Word we have had revealed to us in this day.
Now you can see this more clearly in Revelation chapter 22, and you can start in verse 10.
(10) And he saith [to] me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
So between Revelation 10 and 7 or 4 rather, and Revelation 22:10, the book was opened. In one place it said, “Seal it,” the next place said, “Don’t you dare seal it.”
So now if the Seals are opened, everything is opened before us, and everything is open before us, and we’re open before God. That’s Hebrews 4:12. And then it says here:
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: filthy, filthy still: righteous, righteous still: holy, holy still.
At that particular time. And after that he said,
(12) Behold, I come quickly; [that’s the second coming. There’s no doubt about it. You see,]
(13) I am Alpha and Omega,
(14) [And] blessed are they that do his commandments, [No, that wash their robes. Do his commandments, that’s a gross mistranslation.] that they may have [the] right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the [holy] city. [It doesn’t say Eden now; it says you’ve got full gratuitous entrance into the New Jerusalem itself. Now it said at this time,]
(15) Without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers…
And so you got in there the sorcerer, which were your apothecaries, they’re your drug dealers. So you’ve got a world that’s set on fire by drugs. They’re illicit and everything else.
If they’re not drugs, you can’t have it. A man got arrested in Norway not long ago for having an ordinary vitamin in his pocket. He didn’t have a prescription for it.
So you got the sorcerers. They’re the guys that are using the cell from the udder, and taking out the nucleus, and joining it with the ovum.
They’re your scientists, pseudo-scientists, your druggists right in there. And they’re controlling the whole world; it’s a drug system. They’ll tell you Prozac is so great, but pretty soon they’ll find Prozac isn’t so great.
You better to hit yourself with a crowbar or something, and put you to sleep for a day or two. Because you’ll have more than a dozen crowbars on you as time goes on.
But you see right in here, and then you got your whoremongers. And who are the whoremongers? They’re the ones that are fornicating with the devil and his emissaries.
The angel of light, so-called. And then you got the murderers. Those that are killing the souls of men, that’s your clergy again. And idolaters, in idolatry.
And idolatry right now, we know it’s typed by fornication. And no fornicator goes anywhere but the Lake of Fire. And whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. See? And they’re lying right now. Right down the line.
Then it says here,
(19) If any man shall take away the words of the book of this prophecy, God [will] take away his part [from it. If he adds to it, he will get added the plagues.]
So we’re at the very end time here. So now, we’re getting into a conclusion, but it’s going to take a little time yet. And that’s to see how the twins, these twins, which are true church Bride and a false church, are paralleled in this day.
So to do so, we follow in scripture, how Brother Branham said there’d be a razorblade difference. All right. In the beginning in the worship of heaven, Satan was anointed to worship, but not as Jesus the Son.
There was two different anointings there, but what came to each one came from God by reason of the fact there is nothing made that wasn’t made by God. And there isn’t anything that’s not maintained by God.
And there’s not anything that’s not allowed by God. Nobody just wrested it from God and said, “I’m going to do this.” It was there. And they had what Brother Branham called the free moral agency. He put Adam to it; He puts us to it. See?
Now these ones here by nature, because they weren’t sons, positively could have something from God. Which is spiritual. But it is not the Spirit Himself. It is a derivative.
It is something from it, because that’s what you’re looking at. As Brother Branham very candidly said, “The end time ones are anointed either to the Word, or they are anointed to gifts.”
Now the true son of God is anointed to the Word, also having gifts, which he will use within the framework of the Word, and according to the job description which is written here in the Bible.
The others don’t give a rip. That’s why I’ve been so plagued by preachers that want people jumping up and down in the church, speaking in tongues and interpreting so-called, and prophesying, and wanting it.
And say, “You can’t have a good service without that.” If that’s what we’ve got to have here, I got news for you, I’m leaving, I won’t even be back tomorrow morning. You take care of yourselves.
You can have it. I’m not interested. Why should I settle for the unreal, when the heavens are full of the real? Now if I can’t get my hands on the real, then I better stay away just the same from the unreal!
But I have got my hands on the real! Because the real is the spirit filled Word of this hour, in which there’s no mistakes, it’s the true plenary edition or fulfillment of the revelation of the Word of God, that which is perfect is come. And we have at this point. So we cannot take or add to it.
Now Satan was anointed to worship, but not as Jesus the Son. The same God that anointed His Son, who worshiped manifestly in Michael, also anointed Satan, but not as a son, only to an office. Right.
Only seed can be anointed with the spirit unto eternal life. As I gave an example of Eve. She came from Adam, and yet she had to be pregnated by Adam, which was that life in him, which came to her life already there, which was as we see a born again experience.
Bringing forth a new member unto Christ, in the sense of redemption, and now you go ahead with the Word of God and the power of God, to fulfill that which devolves upon us as sons of God, which are to worship and to serve Him.
And Brother Branham said, “You love and serve God even as you love your brethren and serve them.”
Now, so we talked about Eve bringing forth that child in the correct lineage. Now take that to the rebirth. And apply this to the children of God, as the ones that are twins today, and you look at Israel, and thus you can see that Jacob alone had the birthright.
Now they both came from Abraham, down through Isaac, and they came through two women. That’s fine, there’s no problem there. But you see, they were carrying both in their genes, the seed, which would bring forth unto that which was created, and not that which had eternal life.
Now Esau was blessed, but not as a star, but as a sand of the seashore. He had a blessing. But he certainly was not in that sons of God. Now I want to go to Mark 16.
We’re taking your time, I’m sorry, but I knew I would be a little bit long tonight. I have those flashes of genius when I know I’m going to be long. But I got something to show you here. And maybe you thought of it, I don’t know.
We’re going to go to Mark 16, and this is after the resurrection. Verse 14,
(14) He appeared [to] the eleven… [he] upbraided them [for] their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not which had seen him after he was risen.
Now they saw him before and that didn’t do it, then they saw him after, and that still didn’t do it! What did it? The only thing that did it was because they were seed! Or they wouldn’t have had any chance at all.
No way, shape, and form. But God’s obligated to His children. He has to be, because that’s what predestination is all about. Huh? Now, 15.
(15) And he said unto them, Go into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
(16) He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; [and] he that believeth not shall be damned.
(17) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name [they’ll] cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
(18) They shall take up serpents; if they drink any deadly thing, it [will] not hurt them; [they’ll] lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Now this is what Jesus said, setting gifts within the church. Setting out gifts, after His resurrection, as the Bible said, “When He rose and He went back, He gave gifts.”
He gave gifts of the five-fold ministry to perfect a Bride, and He also gave gifts. And those gifts are found in Numbers, and Psalms 68, also.
And He gave gifts even to the wicked, the unrighteous, to show the Lord was amongst them. Not in them, but amongst them. To show God, to prove God, to show His Word.
Now, I want to just check with you on this. And as we check, I’m going to go to Matthew 7. And in Matthew 7, He’s talking about true prophets and false prophets. And He’s talking about what they can do. Verse 22:
(22) Many will say [unto] me, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? in thy name cast out devils? in thy name done wonderful works?
(23) And I will profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, [you] that work iniquity.
Now let’s go to Matthew chapter 24. And in 24, talking about the time of His Presence in the end time, in verse 23:
(23) Then if any man say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or [lo] there; believe it not.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, [even lying] prophets, [even] shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the elect.
(25) Behold, I have told you before.
When did He tell them before? In Matthew 7. Now I want to ask you a question. Was Mark 16 given before Matthew 7 and Matthew 24? The answer is no.
Then how come Jesus is warning them about what He is going to set in the church after His resurrection?
Do you hear what I said? I’m asking you. Why did He warn them? Why did He say because these are gifts set in the church, and make no mistake about it.
They were set in the church after His resurrection. It was at Pentecost they spoke in tongues and prophesied, right? It was after Pentecost the great miracles were done, right?
Make no mistake about it. And He turned right around, He said right at this point, before He ever mentioned and set any gifts in the church, He positively warned them about gifts in the church.
And gifts extant. Right? Oh come on. Let’s find out if it was carried on.
We go to Acts the 2nd chapter. And in the 2nd chapter, Peter is speaking. And he said,
(15) These are not drunken, [verse 16:]
(16) …spoken by the prophet Joel;
(17) It shall come to pass in the last days, I will pour my Spirit upon all flesh: [a-double-l.]
Now if He’s going to pour His Spirit upon all flesh, all flesh is all flesh. One lump. Anyone of the lump, no matter who it is. Let’s prove it.
(17) …your sons and your daughters prophesy, your young men see visions, your old men dream dreams:
(18) And on my [men] servants and my [women servants] I will pour out my Spirit [in those days];
“Last two days, Brother Branham said, are here.” And watch what happens at the end time.
(18) …[they’ll] prophesy:
And at the very end time when the signs are multiplied, after Brother Branham came on the scene, even during the time of the latter rain when these gifts began to manifest, the true prophet came on the scene with the true Word of God.
But they turned the true Word of God down because they didn’t understand that the warning that Jesus gave concerning the gifts of the Holy Spirit were there, because it didn’t constitute a genuine anointing of the Holy Ghost Himself, it was anointing by the Holy Ghost unto gifts.
Now he says at that time,
(19) I will shew wonders in heaven above, signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and smoke:
The great tribulation absolutely comes on at the end time manifestation and proliferation of these gifts, and they’re everywhere. And they started back in 1904. And now you got it.
And they’re right here to the very day in which we live. And Jesus, before He even set them in order, He warned about them, and the church went off in the first century, and Paul did his dead level best to set the church in order and they wouldn’t listen!
They wouldn’t do it. Now, what is the true church order? Those that are truly born again, having gifts of the spirit, having that anointing of the Word upon them, knowing the truth. Let’s go and find out what the Bible says.
We go to Ephesians 3rd chapter. And in the 3rd chapter we find the secret.
(20) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we ask or think, according to the [spirit] that [is at work within] us,
It’s the Spirit that’s doing the work within us. It’s not an anointing upon us. It’s a genuine positive rebirth of the Holy Ghost coming down upon our souls, redeeming us, sealing us right back to Almighty God.
Because you receive the rebirth by the baptism with the Holy Ghost. And at the same time, the church received gifts, they receive offices, and there isn’t anybody that’s not a member in particular, although there’s only a true five-fold ministry, but there’s a false five-fold ministry.
The Bible speaks of false prophets, it speaks of false apostles, it speaks of false teachers, it speaks of false pastors, then there’s got to be false evangelists, and there are. Because they ran with the false gospel.
So here’s what you’re looking at, where this razorblade is, and people cannot understand it. But the difference is this: the Holy Spirit Himself has not only given us the union and the sealing to the day of redemption, but has also empowered us, and in the empowerment thereof, men can walk.
And as Paul said, “If you live in the Spirit, see that you walk in it.” And when you walk in the Spirit, live in the Spirit, you are already in the Bride of Christ, you are already ordained to your position, but see that you live according to the Word, and the inspiration from that Word, joined with that life will positively bring forth a ministry!
I wanted to be an evangelist! Oh man, I used to get so mad when people didn’t love my evangelistic sermons, and this is the truth, I’ve seen them lean forward and grab the benches. And I thought, “Boy, I’m really getting there now.
I’ll get those white knuckles and get them up here too,” nobody ever came. And they’d say, “Oh Brother Vayle, we sure loved your morning sermon. My, where do you get that material?” I could have gone pow right in the puss.
Right in the teeth. I didn’t want to be a teacher. But I’m happy today I am. I’m not an evangelist. I’m not here I’m not the kind of a midwife that brings them to the birth. But you turn them over to me to teach them; I’ll do my level best to show them the Word of God, to bring it all out.
I’m not too good at it, but at least I know my office, it was confirmed by Brother Branham, so that’s there too. But I’m showing you something in here. These people stay with that Word.
They stay with the Spirit, because the Spirit is in the Word! And they’re not trying to be something they aren’t. See? Because it’s a life, it’s natural. And if you’re called to the ministry, there’s nothing you’re not going to get away from it. If you’re called to be a certain thing in life you won’t get away from it.
Now here’s one thing the latter rain people were great at doing, but they’re wrong in doing it. They took the scripture where Paul said, “The gift that’s in you by the laying on of my hands.” Brother Branham said they don’t get gifts by laying on of hands.
The old Philadelphian confession of faith knew they didn’t get gifts by the laying on of hands. Anybody could get them then. At latter rain they conferred gifts. “Oh, they lay hands on me, tell me what I’ve got.”
And there’s sixteen people told them sixteen different things. I used to do some of that too, and I know I must have said some wrong things, absolutely, I’m sure I did. But I don’t remember ever telling any woman she was ever called to preach.
But time after time, women under my hands so nervous, they just nervous, you could just feel their vibrations moving through you. I said, “Just a minute, you were called to preach years ago and never obeyed.”
I didn’t know they never were called. They thought they were called. They got married instead, did something else. And their lives were just like this here.
Another time a guy sat under my hands, said, “My God man, you’re in terrible shape.” And something came before my eyes, and like a little black and white mental vision.
And I said, “Hey, you spoke in tongues one time and somebody heard that language and knew what that was and they said you’re a missionary to a certain island where those people are, and you didn’t go.”
He said, “That’s right Brother Vayle.”
I said, “Forget it.” Yeah. Oh yeah, yeah. Satan just took him out of the Word, that’s what he did in the beginning.
“You were perfect in all your ways, hey you had it made! You’re My creation, I anointed you, these gifts, this office, it’s wonderful! But you went out of the Word.”
Now let’s go and find out how it’s done, shall we? How do you get that way?
We now go to Galatians 2 and 20. All right.
(20) I am crucified with Christ: [not so, I have been crucified with Christ.] nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
And you cannot have that Word faith outside of Word. Because what is faithful outside of definition? And what is definition outside of a Word?
Only those people that can speak and think and therefore act are the only ones that are intelligent and therefore could understand anything about faith, God, or anything else. The rest cannot.
There’s no way they can do it. Your mind is the most important thing you have, especially if you are a child of God and you let that mind get out of the way and do what Paul said.
Notice what Paul said.
(20) I [have been] crucified with Christ: [I am dead. I’m gone. My hands are tied, my feet are tied, I can’t get down, I can’t do a thing, there’s nothing I can do.] nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life that I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, [He’s quoting absolutely Ephesians 3 and 20 in the Galatian manner. I live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God,] who loved me, and gave himself for me. [As he was faithful to the Word and now in me, so am I faithful to that Word.]
And there you’re getting your picture where we are today. I know I cannot cover these things and make them as clear as I’d like to, I don’t have the ability, but there we see it.
So there you can see it tonight, God has given us the definitive revelation of our origin, our lives, official works and the end of it all, and how we not only fit into the Kingdom, but glorify Him, and consequently ourselves by His rewards, and the grace and those things that He bestows upon us.
On the other hand we see those who are anointed only to an office, but it is of God, created though they are, bestowed and maintained until the day of reckoning, which is now. Stewardship therefore entails responsibility unto judgment, either to glorification or destruction.
So you see there’s more to Stewardship than we thought there was. Stewardship is the whole thing. It’s the whole thing. Satan went off that Word, he was entrusted to worship God through that Word, the precepts, the blueprint, the instructions, the manifesto’s, everything in there laid down, and Satan began bending it.
Began bending it, see? Now that’s where the whole thing lies. Now if people want to get it all messed up with works, and they want to say, “Well just a minute. The fruit isn’t that Word, the fruit is how you’re acting.”
No, no, that’s not true my brother, my sister, that’s not true. That’s not true. It’s not your acts. Not by acts of righteousness, which you have done, but according to His mercy. Paul said, “If it’s works, it’s no longer grace; if it’s grace, it’s no longer works.”
You’ve got to get behind the whole scene and listen to what the prophet said and try to bring it together, which I’ve tried tonight to show you, and we’ll go into more and more of this, to show you stewardship.
To me stewardship opens up everything, it opens up the complete understanding of predestination, it opens up the complete understanding of judgments and rewards, it opens up the anointing of the false anointed, it opens up the whole thing to me. Opens it all up. One of the great keys of the Bible.
So let’s bow our heads in prayer.
Heavenly Father, again we thank You for the time we spent together in fellowship around Your Word, knowing we have learned much, and we pray now Lord that it shall go deep within our hearts and become more and more a part of us, to realize Lord that each one of us, those sons, we are members in particular, and each ones are steward for those things that you have entrusted into our hands, and the great thing Lord, is that Paul himself said, “You’ve made me a steward,” said he, “of the Word.”
We are stewards with our Brother Branham of the mysteries, and with Brother Paul, and with You Yourself, and with the blessed Son the Lord Jesus Christ, stewards of the mysteries of all the grace and goodness from eternity into time and back to eternity again, stewards of it.
May we be faithful Lord, and not hold back at any time. Not try to justify ourselves, and not try to in any way add anything or take from, but stand on this Word, and then as Paul himself said, and Brother Branham asked us also to do, “If you live in the Spirit, see that you walk in the Spirit.”
As he said, “If you say you believe me, you love me, why don’t you obey me?” And that’s what we see tonight Lord, to live within the framework of this Word. May we not find it grievous, but may we find it joyful to do so, filling our lives with joy. In Jesus’ Name we pray.
[Brother Vayle continues with the Communion service]