Shall we pray.
Heavenly Father, we’re so grateful for this expectant company of people who come here Lord, to hear Your Word. And they shall not leave here disappointed Lord, if You come forth and help us to present the Word which has been vindicated in such a way that we all may be humbled and learn of You Lord, knowing that You are meek and lowly in heart, and You had the yoke of God upon You, laboring together Lord; and if we could just have Your yoke upon us, the fulfilling of Your Word, all pulling together Lord, going to that glorious destination that Brother Branham spoke of.
What a marvelous thing it will be Lord, even as it was said by someone so truthfully, “We have little glory to go to glory in.” And that is marvelously true. We pray we may love Thee as never before, loving Your Word, loving each other, as serving You as never before, serving each other through that Word, Heavenly Father, knowing that all things are bound up in there, Lord.
One day we, by Your grace Lord, we shall be in the one Spirit, as Your prophet was with You, and all these things coming forth in our hearts, minds and lives, just really rejoicing in the truth, knowing It’s Word, Word, Word. Word piled on Word, foundation, right to the very top to the Capstone, the Word Himself. All these things Lord, we know are ours tonight. Help us in humility to see them fulfilled.
In Jesus’ Name, we pray.
You may be seated.
Now, before we go into Message number 3… And we never know just how far we’re going to get. Uhm… Sometimes, when I go back over things that I’ve said, I realize I’ve said them in such a way that maybe you don’t get what I’m saying, or it looks like an overstatement, and I realize that, because I talk rapidly, I think rapidly I don’t think rapidly enough to keep up with my speech. I should slow myself down to think more clearly, to place every word as it ought to be.
And the other night I knew right away that I could be well misunderstood; and especially people getting a tape, they would be highly critical of what I said. And so I want to go back over it, so you’ll know that… Well, they won’t even bother to hear the next tape. They’ll just figure I you know, I’ve really gone down the drain with what I said.
You remember the last time I had read out of Revelation chapter 20, and verse 11. “And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it.” Now that’s going to be Revelation chapter 5: and 1. And also from Daniel: “And from whose face the earth and the heavens fled away; and there’s found no place for them.”
And I said, “Hogwash.” And what I was not saying was “hogwash” or “nonsense” to the Word of God. I definitely said then, and I say now, that this is not a correct translation of the original; because if you’re going to say, “The heavens and earth fled away, there is found no place,” it means they’re out there circling in space, and they’re out there somewhere and waiting to be located. That is not true. There is no way you can believe that. See?
Now, what you’re looking at is, number one, the word ‘fled’ means to ‘run away’ or ‘to flee,’ or even by implication, ‘to shun.’ So all right. The word ‘place’ means ‘a spot,’ meaning ‘in space,’ meaning ‘a spot in space but limited by occupancy.’
So what you’re seeing here is very simple. The earth cannot, or the heavens even, be a place of habitation any longer. So therefore, standing at the White Throne before the face of Him with Whom we have to do, having been proven to us, at this very point, that White Throne is on from Hebrews the 4: chapter the 12th verse, where Brother Branham discerned. You got five million people. You couldn’t hide. For five billion, you couldn’t hide. There’s no way; proving this to the truth. You see?
So, therefore, there was no place to hide, there was no place to go. And then notice John says,
(01) I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth are passed away; there’s no more sea.
(02) And I saw the holy city, coming down…
But you go to Peter, which Brother Branham backed one hundred percent, you’ll find the earth was dissolved; and that’s what you’re looking at here. “Fled away,” is not a correct understanding, you have… So when I said what I said, I stand by what I said.
This cannot be taken the way it sounds just fled away and no place, just zooming out there in space somewhere. It just tells you flat, remember, “He’ll destroy those that destroy the earth.” The Bride cannot live, and those that are in the second Resurrection, cannot live in such a place desecrated by man.
Now, the earth is purged by fire before the Saints come back. That’s true, because there was water that came, now there’s fire. But at the end time, after the White Throne. And, remember, all this sin and all this degradation, is all dredged up and shown there. He said, [all right,] “God takes His people somewhere.”
Brother Branham mentioned that, but he didn’t say where. I’d say, “Caught up to His throne,” and just leave it there in His Divine Providence. Then the earth literally turns, like to a steam, back to original molecules, and God brings it forth in this tremendous resurrection.
So I want you to know that. People will hear the tape on Sunday, and they’ll say, “Well, there it is. He finally blew his lid.” And that’s what you’re looking at. See? You’re not looking at that at all, because the translation here, if it was gone back to the original and carefully looked at, you will find here, it, absolutely… The future is gone as far as what its present condition is. Now, we can see then the renewing, and you can see it falls into Scripture.
Also, I did not lead you astray by what I said in the Book of Revelation 19, when I mentioned there:
(11) I saw heaven opened, behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was Faithful and True…
You notice right off the bat, It mentions the “white horse” before It mentions Who is on him. And Brother Branham categorically said, “A beast signifies power.” And what you’re looking at is power here.
And so the great issue in this present hour is: ‘Who came down here to put all things under the feet of the Son;’ and it’s still being done until one day the kingdom is handed back to the Father.
So then if you want to see that even more clearly, you go back with me to the Book of Daniel, where I took you, to the 7th chapter. I hope you’re following me, because this is not difficult once you follow Scripture; and 7:13-14.
(13) I saw in the night vision, and, behold, one like the Son of man [One like to a Son of man, exactly what you see in the Book of Revelation.] came with clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
(14) And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom shall not be destroyed.
Now that’s exactly true, and after the great White Throne and the dissolving of earth and bringing it all back, and the pyramidal city of New Jerusalem, fifteen hundred miles each way, comes down, what is it?
The Bride is there and the Lamb has His eternal kingdom. But, remember now, the Pillar of Fire is above Him. In other words, it’s all been handed back to the Father, because Brother Branham said, “And before they call, He answers.”
So these things many times, as I say, I don’t make them clear. I’ve made them clear other times. You might even forget what I’ve said, but it’s right there in 1 Corinthians 15, the One That is here now, is putting the church in order and bringing everything under the feet of Jesus.
And he’ll be reigning for the Millennium, and then the kingdom will be his. And he’s fully identified with us, but at the same time identified with God as an Only-Begotten Son. So all right.
Another statement I made, and this one goes back and forth and back and forth. Brother Branham did the same thing. Everybody does the same thing. And sometimes you say, “How can you say that you believe if you don’t understand, because then you don’t believe?”
And yet the truth of the matter is: believing is not understanding to begin with, because you really don’t know what you’re believing. Here’s what you’re looking at if you want to get the picture one hundred percent perfect, and I know you do.
You go to the Book of John the 14 chapter, that Brother Branham uses, but he doesn’t use that Scripture that we’re… tonight as we read It. And in the 14th chapter, It distinctly says, beginning at verse 10.
(10) Believeth thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak… I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. [Now, here’s a union that is almost absolutely unbelievable, this union and the depth of it. Then:]
(11) Believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me, or else believe me with the very works’ sake.
Now, you see, they never had an understanding. But He says right here: “Believe, and from your believing will come understanding.” There’s nobody can tell me that he truly believes, and he’s going to sit there without taking anything into his conscience understanding.
Now, it may be that you’re like the washerwoman. Brother Branham said, “Two or three tapes is all she needed.” And he said, “Some people fill up slow. Some people fill up fast.” Again, he said, “There’s Christians in the order of Lot, like being a nickel and a dime a dozen, and Abraham being the silver dollar.”
There’s things in there that you have to understand, and sometimes I skip over them; but if I catch them on a tape, I find… Well, hey! I don’t know if the people are really getting what I’m saying. I might confound them. I may cause them a bit of trouble.
Now, the other night I also caused my wife a bit of trouble. I mentioned in there that we have a wonderful marriage, but it’s been strained a little while at times because of her mind. Now that sounds… I should have said her ‘memory’ instead of her ‘mind.’ She said, “Is she losing her marbles or going bananas?”
No, she isn’t at all. She’s worried about many times forgetting, and yet she forgets that when she had her trouble with her jaw… What was it? It was a problem… She has an ache in there that’s undefinable. It comes and nobody knows the answer.
And so, when it came for time for implants, it could make it worse, if an operation was there; and it was disturbing her. We went to the best neurologist in Columbus. He’s the head of the University. And so, “Well,” he said, “Mrs. Vayle, let’s make some checks here.”
And he checked her out and clunked her here and clunked her there; and then he gave her a memory test, because she was complaining about her forgetfulness and all, and she got a perfect record. And he said, “Listen, you’re way above many people far below your age.”
And I’ll tell you the truth of the matter. I went to see a neurologist, because I had to, because nobody knew what’s going on in my body. And he’s the best man in Cincinnati. Cincinnati University, and he asked me who the present president was. It was Reagan. And you know, I drew a mental block? I couldn’t say “Reagan”! So, now here’s… She’s complaining!
Anybody gets a mental block. So she worried about the fact that she’ll be looking at something ‘yellow’ and call it ‘green.’ And so last night I got to thinking, maybe two this morning, I just shook the whole bed, laughing to myself, and I said, “Well, you know, that’s nice, that’s really Scriptural, because It says, ‘Abraham’s faith in a God Who called those things which were not as though they were’!”
I’m making a joke that isn’t nice, I know. It’s silly. But I want you to know that there’s nothing wrong with Alison, any way, shape or form. She’s not lost one marble at all, but she has a little problem with a block. And I have the same problem. There are days when I go and trying to recall a word or a person, and I won’t ask.
I’ll just wait and wait and wait, you know, and that’s the way it is. You’ve just got to remember when I said that. Now don’t anybody think that for one minute that my wife has gone into some kind of a problem. It’s just part of life, and it’s one of those things that aren’t so nice. Okay.
Let’s go quick as we can into this Message here now. This is number 3 of ‘Things That Are to Be.’ Again we make note that before Brother Branham actually begins to bring the message of the evening, he casually, actually in a veiled manner, reveals that he is a judgment prophet.
This is the same man who said, “If you pronounce or preach judgment, you better know what you’re saying, and where you’re coming from.” In other words, you better be vindicated so you know it is actually from God, especially for the season.
Now, remember, last Sunday we showed you the role of judge, even God, the righteous Judge of all the earth in Genesis 18. Now that’s before the destruction by fire of Sodom and Gomorrah. We’re in a Sodom condition today. But notice further that God did not become Judge at that point.
In other words, He didn’t become Judge at that point; there was a point previous to it, and that was way, way back. Possibly I don’t know thousands of years back. But even in the Garden of Eden, He was Judge in Genesis 3. Right. He stuck… He went right down with His Word and passed a sentence according to the Word, and what was actually in that Word.
Now, remember that God is not only Judge; He is also Executioner. Remember the king that came and said, “Cut those people to pieces.” He passed the sentence and caused the sentence to be carried out upon them. Now, He was Judge in Genesis 6 in the days of Noah, and in Genesis 15:14 He speaks of Israel being in Egypt for four hundred years and said, “I will judge the Egyptians.”
Who went down with Moses? Judge Elohim. Judge Jehovah-Elohim. Right? So let’s get some understanding under our thinking caps. And when He went down to the Egyptians, it was another case of right hand and left hand. He brought Israel out with a strong right arm, completely exonerating them.
Uh-huh… through the Blood that scattered sin until there was no evidence. You could not impeach them nor impale them. You know the word ‘impeach’ and ‘impale’ are two different words. I wouldn’t mind being impeached, if they couldn’t impale me. They can do something about it in pretty rugged situation.
So He went down with both Hands. In the right Hand was the blessing. And remember again, Jesus is also known as ‘the Right Hand of God’ or ‘the Power and Might of God’. And He went down with the left Hand.
And in the left Hand there was death to the firstborn of the world. Life to the firstborn of His Chosen. And the great plague of death in this hour also is here in the left Hand according to 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10, and in 2 Thessalonians 2: the second death, the plague.
Do you know what the second death is? Lake of Fire. And you try to tell me White Throne isn’t here? That time hasn’t gone into eternity? That we’re not standing right here with time and eternity completely blending? You can’t tell one from the other. Well, can you? Can you pick your soul out and show it to me and tell me something about it? Not with a microscope.
In all seven ages of the Gentiles that’s the Gentile Church Ages He judged each age. When, you see, they wouldn’t listen; He condemned it, laid away His messenger and His Bride and condemned that age. Then sent a new message with a new messenger.
Now, finally today, we are in the last age, and the Judge has come down. And here we find some truths in Scripture, and we looked at them. We’re reviewing them now. In the 6th chapter in the Book of Revelation and 12 and 17 verses.
(12) And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
(17) For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
See? In the 8th chapter and, oh, we read a few verses here:
(01) When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
(02) And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
(03) And another angel came and stood at the altar, having the golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
You remember, the Bible said to Moses, “See thou make all things according to the pattern I showed you in the mount,” and the heavenly pattern up here was cleansed by blood also, like down here.
(04) And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.
(05) And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and earthquake.
(06) And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
(07) The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees were burnt up, and the green grass was burnt up. [You talk about a forest fire. Talk about hundreds of thousands of acres burning; we’re talking of millions, I guess. Aren’t we?]
(08) The second angel sounded, as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and a third part of the sea became blood. [What do you think that was? You think it was some big meteor or something run out of course up there and come down now burning up?]
(09) The third part of the creatures were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. [Oh my, that’s a tremendous thing.]
(10) The angel sounded, there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and fell upon the third part of the rivers, and the foundation of waters;
(11) And the name of the star is called Wormwood: the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
And you know… Listen, you know something. There’s a lot of that going on right now, pollution. I just read in the papers. It was kind of as a joke, but it wasn’t meant to be a joke. This woman is down there around in, what is… Matamoros or something, down in Mexico, getting in the border down south there, maybe where it joins… What is it? Guatemala or someplace?
And three canals come together where all the pollution is being poured in from the chemical factories. And she said, “We don’t worry about our dogs’ having fleas.” She said, “We just dip them in the canal, and they come out with every flea dead.”
She said, “Of course, all their hair falls out, too, but it grows again.” And, you know, that’s a very sarcastic and bitter, ironic, but beautiful statement. We’re not going to survive the pollutions here, brother/sister. Come on. We’ve got to get out of here. See? So all right.
(12) And the fourth angel sounded, the third part of the sun was smitten, the third part of the moon, the third part of the stars… [And notice what It says:]
(13) …Woe, woe, to the in habiters of the earth by reason of the other voice the trumpet of the three angels, yet to sound! [You see, judgment is being put out then.]
The 9th chapter, we won’t go through It. And the 16th chapter; you’ve got a lot there. We’ll just skip through quickly to… And if you want the verses there, 9:1-20, Revelation 16:1-21, Revelation 18:4-8. We can look at that, because that’s an easier one.
(04) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that [you] be not partakers of her sins, that [you] receive not of her plagues.
Now, who’s saying that? The Judge is saying that. Who else can say It but a judge? See? This is exactly why Brother Branham had a gift of discernment. It means ‘to judge between’-’to really know right from wrong.’ Righteousness from unrighteousness. Right down the line. Okay.
(05) For her sins have reached unto heaven, [There you are, that’s a verdict.] and God has remembered her iniquities.
(06) Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double…
What’s that? To the fourth degree? Yeah. You bring it up to number four. Double is squared, and doubled would be to the fourth degree. So, now you’re not talking about one here now, because you could take one to the sixteenth, come back just one. You’re talking about a payback. Whatever it starts with is going to be double-double.
(07) How much she glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her…
Now there’s your root right there. You’re going to start with the contrast of her delicious living, and what she did for those around her. That’s like “You rich men, weep and howl. The miseries have come upon you. Your silver and gold has cankered, because you held back the hire of the laborers.”
Now don’t tell me that’s not going to come to pass! Those men sowed, and they’re going to reap it. And they’re going to reap it in the measure of double what was there, where they tricked these people, to the fourth degree. God’s mills may grind slow, but they grind fine.
(07) How much [you give her sorrow and torment:] for she said in her heart, I sit [as] a queen [and a] widow, [And say, “I’m the wife of God.”] and shall see no sorrow.
(08) Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: [Watch:] for strong is the Lord who judges her.
Judge. Huh? Ask you a question, “Why aren’t the preachers preaching ‘Judge’?
You say, “Well, Brother Vayle, that makes you very smug.” Well, didn’t say I wasn’t, but I don’t know that I am. That’s the 20th chapter verse 11.
(11) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and heaven fled away…
In other words, it’s not inhabitable anymore. Forget it. No longer exists as a habitation. See? That little spot that it has in the universe… And everybody knows, every astronomer, anybody studied any kind of a science, which I’m not a scientist nor astronomer or anything else, you know, this little earth here is barely a pinpoint when compared to everything else, and the whole thing going in circles.
Like Brother Branham said, “You’ll find it’s one big circle.” Science is beginning to believe that. Found no place.
(12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; [now] the books are open; [Ha-ha! Judgment!] another book open, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in books, according to their works. [See: judged, judged, judged, judged.]
(13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged [judged, judged] every man according to their works.
(14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
(15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. [Judas is there.]
Okay. The 19th chapter. We won’t read it, because the same thing is there. This is the One coming. The Spirit that is in our midst becomes incarnate to us, coming back in His marvelous, glorious power, exalting the Lord Jesus Christ in the Bride as they are coming down there.
And notice: out of His mouth goes a sharp sword. And He is the King of kings, and Lord of lords. But what about this?
(13) He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
And He’s the King of kings and Lord of lords. And what’s He doing? He’s Judge. And He calls all these things that come to pass. So, all right.
We’re up here where we can just start reading again, and Brother Branham said:
THINGS THAT ARE TO BE 65-12-05
 I was talking to a very loyal friend of mine not long ago who’s a Catholic, and he said, “God will judge the world by the Catholic church.”
Well, you know, that’s a lie. God can’t judge the world by any church. You know, that’s just like the… Years ago we made a big mistake in the Baptist church over there in Spencerville, Ohio. We had a little Halloween party to keep the kids off the street, you know. “Well,” we said, “come on, don’t bother writing on people’s windows and doing little tricky, foolish things, you know.
That’s not right. You know, come on, we’ll give you a real nice party. Give you prizes, everything else.” And so this one woman she’d been coming to church. We thought, “Well, we’ll make her feel welcome.” So we said, “Okay, you pick the one for the prize.” So she picked her own kid, and the kid was maybe fourth rate or fifth rate.
And, you know, that’s a picture like we’re talking about here: which church? Why the church would judge everybody by themselves and say, “Come on, all you Methodists. Come on in here.” Or, “All you Baptists, come in here.” Or, “All you Catholics, come in here.” You can’t judge by any church.
 …If so, he said, what Catholic church? [There’s different Catholic churches. Most people don’t know that, but there are.] If He judges by the Methodist, what about the Baptist? If He judges it by one, then the other’s lost. There’s too much confusion there. But we have to go to the Bible to find our true statement, and the Bible says that God will judge the world by Jesus Christ, and He is the Word. “In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God, and the Word was God, the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us.”
And, remember, it’s a thing of the flesh that’s being judged. The angels have already been judged in a measure. They’ve been kicked out of heaven. Well, Brother Branham said, “About a third fell.” And so they’ve been judged already. But you see, their destination…
Like the Bible says, “Art thou come to judge us before our time?” That’s not a matter of judging before the time when Jesus was on earth casting them out. That’s the king exacting the penalty.
They already were judged when they followed Lucifer, because the Bible said, “Hell was made for the devil and his angels.” Then you’ve got to judge by the Word. You’ve got to go to the Word. What’s it all about? What’s it all about? So all right. And Brother Branham knows the Bible is true, because God vindicated Himself to him as the One That wrote the Bible, introduced all the prophets, then vindicated him to the people.
Now, he said:
 …Hebrews 13:8: “He’s the same yesterday, today, and forever.” And I believe that to be the truth.
 Now, I believe that God, in the beginning, being infinite God, He’s the infinite one, and we’re the finite. His mind is so much greater, and we in our little finite minds cannot understand His great, infinite wisdom.
Now, that’s a very broad statement, because the word ‘wisdom’ is going to include everything that is in God’s mind concerning God’s knowledge. And it’s a complete compendium. There’s nothing missing. There’s no other thought can be added; nothing to be taken away. Now, that’s a tremendous thing. Now, so:
 …We cannot understand His great, infinite wisdom. But therefore, when He speaks anything, it may seem very strange to us to hear Him say a certain thing in the Scripture, but it’s got to happen.
Now, Brother Branham, of course, was launching his sermon, “Things That Are Will Be,” or “Things That Are To Be.” So, when you go back to God, you must remember things ‘are.’ See? Because He’s what? The Great ‘I Am.’ There’s no past and future with God. Simply God, the Eternal One.
That’s El-Elohim, or El, Ella, or Elohim. That’s a strong one bound by an oath. Then later on He calls Himself ‘Jehovah Elohim.’ Same person. It’s a compound title. And within one title, the Jehovah complex is a compound of eight.
Now, Brother Branham mentioned seven. So does everybody else. But there’s an eighth one, and it’s called the ‘Sanctifier’, number eight. And number eight is the Millennium. Right? Further sanctification. Oh, we’re really going to learn something then. I honestly tell you, “There’s my hope, under the Seven Seals and God coming down and giving the Message to Brother Branham.”
You might not believe this, but you better believe It, because It’s the truth. I have greater consolation and rest and peace and hope in that one statement that Brother Branham made. I said, “Man, I’m going to beat this rap yet.”
Yep. I’m going to come to the place where I know I’m walking within the Light as He is the Light, having fellowship one with another. You say, “Well, add the rest.” The Blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, cleansing. That’s for this hour right here.
Now, if that is given us by the confirmed promise of God in a judgment, you better believe the Millennium is going to be a wonderful place where we really begin to grow up as we’ve never grown up before.
I think we’ll get started to get introduced to those mysteries that we have no mind of, because we bypassed that Spirit-body or Word-body.
Now, he says: “If He says a certain thing, no matter how strange…” And Brother Branham is talking to a bunch of people he knows. A lot are Pentecostals. And they cannot stand the word ‘predestination,’ so he uses the word ‘foreknowledge.’
What is the difference if I said, “From now on I’m going to call this pen… a what? A ‘flashlight’?” Doesn’t change it. It’s still a pen. But if you love to be deceived, no problem. You talk about throwing a curve and then loving it. Huh? That’s like dropping a frog in your soup and liking it. You know what I mean.
Listen. You say, “Brother Vayle, where are their minds?”
Good question. They’re not running in continuity with the mind of God; I can tell you that. I mean I’m not running them down. I’m just telling you the truth. You know it, and I know it.
Now, he said:
 …certain things in Scripture, but it’s got to happen. I believe that His words will never pass away; therefore, I believe that God knowing that we in our little finite minds could not interpret His great mind, He interprets His own Word. He doesn’t need any interpreter. [Now, of course, what he’s telling you right there, that a man using his mind cannot adjust to God’s Word. There’s no way he can get It by just the mental faculties. It won’t work. See?] He interprets His own Word. He doesn’t need any interpreter. He interprets His own Word by vindicating that Word in its season.
Now, here is where you will find that Brother Branham differs from every person that you’ll ever run across, as far as I know, in any works written by anyone of so-called stature in the realm of the study of the Word of God; call it theology, whatever you want to call it. It seems that everybody gets stuck with a certain rhythm of a continuity that they feel: hey, one big lump here, and it goes all the way up to here until the entire lump has run out.
They don’t understand that what started with a great big lump had a serious flaw: wrong Jesus, wrong spirit, wrong Word. And, therefore, the lump was already being diminished until in the fourth age [which stands in the middle, the furthest from the Light] it was almost chaotic, utter darkness, where God had to stand up and say, “Listen. I’m tired of you, and I’m telling you, woman, if you don’t straighten up, you and your daughters are going to the Lake of Fire, period. And I’m going to end the whole bunch up in the Great Tribulation.”
That means every representative church. And they all came out of Rome! Listen, I got ‘Time Magazine’. Maybe I can find it sometime; but I’ll show you, every single church came out of Rome. Every one’s a daughter. They’re all going to be in the Tribulation; all going to the Lake of Fire. Second death. See?
Now, this business of God in His seasons, though Brother Branham spoke of spiritual food in due season. Now, I read this a long time ago to you. It’s a Wuest, liberal, expanded translation of God’s Word. Now, here’s what Peter says, “Concerning which salvation prophets conducted” I don’t know if I got the right one for it. Here we are. Start this side:
(01) Peter, an [ambassador] of Jesus Christ, to those who have settled down along side of a pagan population, sown as seed through Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, Bithynia,
(02) Chosen out once… [Here you are: two vines growing right together.] Chosen out once, his choice having been determined, [That’s the choice of you, not only as you as elect ones but right where you are. See?] determined by the foreordination of God the Father, those chosen out to be recipients of the setting apart work of the Spirit, resulting in obedience of faith, and this resulting in the sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Sanctifying grace to you, and tranquilizing peace, be multiplied.
Now, there’s a lot in there that this man interjects, hoping that you will get the exact truth of what is being said here.
Now, let’s find out if Dr. Wuest…Weist. Pete, it’s Wuest, isn’t it? Let’s see if he missed one trick. All right. 2 Thessalonians 2, and It talks about the end time. Satan in verse 9, 2nd chapter.
(09) …whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; [That’s the ones along side of you.] because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. [They couldn’t.]
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe [the] lie: [Oh, you won’t die. Oh, no, millions now living will never die.]
(12) That they all might be damned [Ah ha! Judge.] that believe not the truth, [Ah ha! Judge] and had pleasure in unrighteousness [of false worship. Now watch.]
(13) But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit even belief of the truth.
(14) Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of Jesus Christ.
Now, did Dr. Wuest make one little error? No. Perfect. Okay, we got this far, haven’t we?
1 Peter 1: [Wuest]
(03) Let the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ be eulogized [praised], who impelled… [Oh, my!] who impelled by His abundant mercy caused us to be born again so that we have a hope which is alive. This living hope, having been made actual, through the intermediate instrumentality of the resurrection of Jesus Christ out from among those who are dead,
(04) Resulting in an inheritance, imperishable and undefiled, that does not fade away, which inheritance has been laid up and is now kept guarded in a safe deposit in heaven
(05) For you are constantly being kept guarded by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last season which is epochal and strategic in its significance.
Now, you tell me that doesn’t make Brother Branham shine like a ten billion watt bulb! Isn’t he the one that talked about the seasons? Isn’t he the one who called it a ‘juncture’? Strategic. God’s His own strategist. Gave us a man to bring us in on the strategy: how to get out of here.
(06) In which last season you are to be constantly rejoicing [Now this is this season last season.] with a joy that expresses itself in a triumphant exuberance! although for a little while at the present time if perchance there is need for it, you have been made sorrowful in the midst of many different kinds of testings’
(07) In order that the approval of your faith, which faith was examined by testing for the purpose of being approved, that approval being much more precious than the approval of gold which perishes.
Now, you see, you got your passive and your active faith right in there. I said the other day, “Why should you act upon something you don’t believe? And why should you not act upon something you do believe?”
(07) Even though the gold be approved by fire-testing, may be discovered after scrutiny to result in praise and glory and honor at the time of the revelation of Jesus Christ. [The only time there’s an absolute scrutiny is in this hour, and that’s got to be in Hebrews 4:12. Now, you know what that is discerning.] May be discovered after scrutiny to result in the praise and glory and honor at the time of the revelation of Jesus Christ; whom now not seeing you love because of his preciousness. In whom now not seeing it, yet believing you are to be rejoicing with an inexpressible and glorified joy,
(08) Whom not having seen, you love because of His preciousness, in whom now not seeing yet believing you are to be rejoicing with an inexpressible and glorified joy,
(09) Upon the occasion of your receiving the promised consummation of your faith, which is the final salvation of your soul. [That’s for this hour! You turn that loose on the Pentecostals, they’ll only shout and jump and scream if there’s, you know, something going on different from this.]
(10) Concerning which salvation prophets conducted an exhaustive inquiry and search, those who prophesied concerning the particular grace destined for you. [Destined, destined, destined. Predestinated. Right?]
(11) Searching as to what season or character of season the Spirit of Christ who was in them was making plain, when He was testifying beforehand concerning the sufferings of Christ and the glories which should come after these sufferings. [So, you got two tremendous revelations here: the suffering of Christ and the glorification. Concerning what? Us.]
(12) To whom it was revealed that not for themselves were they ministering these things which now have been reported to you through those who have announced the glad tidings to you by the Holy Ghost who was sent down on a commission from heaven, which things angels have a passionate desire to stoop way down and look into, like the cherubim above the Mercy Seat who gazed at the sprinkled Blood and wondered at its meaning. [He just threw that in, but it’s very nice.]
(13) Wherefore, having put out of the way once for all everything that would impede the free action of your mind. [How’re you going to get that outside of getting the full Word of God in your mind?] Be calm and collected in your spirit, and set your hope perfectly, wholly, and unchangeably, without doubt and despondency, upon the grace that is being brought to you upon the occasion of the revelation of Jesus Christ. [That’s this hour.]
(14) As obedient children, not assuming an outward expression which does not come from your inner being [Hypocrites, see?] and is not representative of it, an expression patterned after the expression which you formerly had in the ignorance of your past and desires,
(15) But after the pattern of the One who called you, the Holy One, you yourselves, also become holy persons in every kind of behavior, because it has been written and is on record,
(16) You be holy individuals, because, as for myself, I am holy.
Now, what did Brother Branham say? In Matthew 5:48, “Be ye perfect as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.” He said, “If God made a command, He has got to make a way for it.” Yes, sir.
He said, “How does a Bride become perfected? By the Blood.” He said, “The Blood of Jesus Christ scattered sin,” talk about the bleach of the Blood of Christ, “till there be no evidence. Then how can you make a man a sinner?”
(17) And in view of the fact that you call on as Father Him who judges, not with a partiality based upon any outward appearance, but with an impartiality in according to each individual work, with a wholesome, serious caution order your behavior during the time of your residence as a foreigner [a citizen of heaven living and so on…]
(18) Knowing as you do, that not by means of perishable things, such as silver and gold, [and so on,] you were made free…
Now, you could see in here that Brother Branham is one hundred percent in tune with the Word, which most people are not. Notice He interprets His Own Word by vindicating that Word in Its season. Now, just hold it. We’ll get into some of these things.
 I believe that: [One] …Noah was the Word for that day, for his message. Now, after that came Moses. [That’s number two.] Moses could not have taken Noah’s word. [No way.] He could not build a ship and float them out of Egypt down the Nile river or to the promised land and so forth. His message didn’t work in Noah’s day; that was the part of God’s Word that was vindicated to be truth by Moses. [He didn’t have to… Nothing was vindicated about Noah. That was vindicated. What vindicated Noah’s message? The flood… took it away.] Neither could Jesus have had Moses’ word. [See? No way. Now, that’s three.]
[Now, watch:] Luther could not have maintained the word of the Catholic church. [No way. He had to kill it.] Wesley could not maintain Luther’s word. [No, it died.] And the Pentecostals could not take the Methodists’ word. See, the church is growing. Each age gets allotted in the Scripture here. So God, through the Holy Spirit, reveals His Word by manifesting it and vindicating it Himself, showing that it’s His Word being brought to pass in the day that it’s promised.
Now, just right here, stop. I don’t care how present and how perfect anything is from God, manifested under your nose, as though you had a baloney, a sausage or cucumber grow on your nose that clear, that evident! you don’t know what’s going on, in spite of it, unless you listen to what the Voice of the sign indicates.
Now, let me show you right here I know what I’m talking about. I showed you many times. In the Book of Luke the 1st chapter and verse 17. Now, let’s go back a bit… Verse 15.
(15) For [John the Baptist] shall be great in the sight of the Lord, [“He’s the greatest prophet ever,” Jesus said.] and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb.
(16) And many of the children… shall he turn to the Lord their God. [Only the Elect. Now watch:]
(17) And [John the Baptist] shall go before [the Lord God] in the spirit of Elijah, TO TURN THE HEARTS OF THE FATHERS TO THE CHILDREN, [even] the disobedient [Those that don’t know. Those that don’t know. The Scriptures there, but they don’t understand it. The manifestation’s there, but they don’t understand it. So what’s he doing? Brother Branham told us. “It’s to the understanding,” he said, “the disobedient, those that didn’t know.”] to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
This man had to tell what is going on. And when you turn down what that man says is going down, where the Word of God is revealed in It’s season, you’re finished! Now, just hold that in mind, because I’m not finished. I want to bring you something else. Now, I’m going to read it if I can possibly read my notes.
Not every message is vindicated at the time as is Paul’s and Brother Branham’s. Now, in spite of vindication, the fulfilled Word has to be explained or pointed out. It was so with Luther and Wesley, and it was often the fact that we recognize the truth of justification, sanctification, baptism with the Holy Ghost, and now, today, restoration.
It was pointed out after the Word came that the Word had been restored, and so has the Bride. Every age has a portion, and we can see it is so. Notice: even the four ages that lost so much, both of what they lost and what they had left, was prophesied. And so from Luther, Wesley, and so on, we can come and look back.
Now, that’s what I want to show you. These men were reformers. They never stood up and said, “Now, THUS SAITH THE LORD. This is that hour.” They couldn’t do it. But, being the messenger and the mouthpiece for God, regardless, they knew they had the truth, and they brought it in such a way that men were swept under the power of the Holy Ghost coming forth in that Word, and there’s where it lay.
Now, we can look back and know that God manifested His Word. And don’t you know, when He spoke of the messenger in every single age past Paul right to this hour, each one of those messengers was the Word of God manifested in human flesh.
Now, you can say what you want, that’s your privilege. I won’t argue with anybody. I’m telling you the truth. When they came to John the Baptist, they said, “Who are you?” He said, “I’m Isaiah 41:2-3,” he said, “manifested in human flesh.”
They said, “Well, you got to be nuts.”
He said, “No, you’re nuts.” He said, “You generation of vipers, you serpent seed, who warned you even to come near me? You’re no part with me. Get out!” He said, “The axe is laid to the root of your tree. You’re finished, and don’t even know it.”
Well, you talk of him burning them down. He burned them down. What I’m trying to show you here: every single Word of God has come to pass, but it’s only after [and I don’t care how long after] the manifestation comes, that you have to see that that was It.
Now, in the end time, that’s a different thing entirely. You see? It’s to know now and face-to-face. Now, of course, Brother Branham is criticized, even by those who say they believe this Message. This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard in my life: a man saying, “Oh, Brother Branham made a mistake. That which is Perfect hasn’t come.” He says he believes. Believes what? I don’t know what he believes.
Now, he said, “Now we know in part, and we prophesy in part.” Paul said, “We know a certain thing right now, and we look down the ages.” There’s a part now, and there’s a part future. What about when all the parts come in? Huh?
You know something? I haven’t played cards since I was sixteen years of age. But if I were a rootin’ tootin’ gun-slingin’ Westerner, and I was in a card game with you… Yeah fifty-two cards a deck plus a joker, right?
We throw the joker out. If you came up with fifty-three cards that was five aces, I’d take my gun, blow your brains out. You get what I’m saying? This is a full deck of cards in age number seven, and you can’t add one Word or take one Word from It.
Now, at the end time there’s a special prophecy: “When That Which is Perfect is come.” No more parts. And seven is completion. Right? Absolutely. He says what? “That Which is Perfect has come.”
Then that which is in part shall be done away. In other words, you don’t have any more history. You don’t even look back. You are now here. And from here you go down or up. Take your choice. Foolish virgin all die. You follow what I’m trying to tell you here now? I’m basing this upon Brother Branham. Don’t you think for one minute that I’m off track, because I’m not off track. I’m telling you the truth.
Look over here; what we looked at just even tonight and looked at the other day. We look in Revelation 20:11.
(11) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; found no place for them.
(12) And I saw the dead, great and small, stand before God…
And you go right on down there. You can see that right here this is the Word of God that starts His fulfillment and positively ends up. Is no way that you can get away from the Word of Almighty God. Why? Because it is face-to-face.
Back here again in the Book of 1 Corinthians chapter 13. I shouldn’t have turned away, but I did. And so we go back, and It says right here:
(11) When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: when I became a man, I put away childish things. [When do you become a man? What’s that? That’s maturation. What’s that? Adoption. See?] I put away… [Now It says,]
(12) …now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face.
Isn’t it funny? These guys will run down the Parousia, not because I wrote anything. They’ve got Jorgensen’s book from out West. Of course, when they hit him, they hit me. So they said, “Well, now, this business of ‘Presence,’ there’s nothing to the Parousia.”
“We go back to the Old Testament and It says…” And he said, “The word ‘Presence’ here is, you know, when they went down to Egypt and came out. He said, ‘I don’t go unless Your Presence go with me’.” And he said, “That word means ‘face’.”
He tries to take a Scripture, the very Scripture we use, to prove that we’re wrong. He’s condemned himself, because that’s what we’re talking about the personal Presence of God, face-to-face! There It is! [Points to the picture of the Pillar of Fire.] They don’t believe that. They don’t… There’s no way they can.
There’s no way you can believe what Brother Branham taught and not understand that he declared in 1962, “My ministry is to declare that He is here,” and categorically wound up his ministry in 1965, actually on December 4, in Yuma, Arizona, when he preached on “The Rapture,” and he said, “There’s no such thing as a true healing revival unless there’s a fresh message.”
The quick, short message that came out of the West, the “Rapture” tape… If you don’t… Listen, I would say tonight, “We could close the church if you want to, and you go home and just fall on your face and study and do what you want; and just take one tape, with the “Rapture” tape, that’s the epitomization of the whole thing. No, they’re not going to believe that face-to-face.
“When I was a child…” When was the church a child? Back in the days of infancy of Paul, and he tells you. He said, “You’re just little kids yet. You should be at manhood,” according to Paul. He said, “I can’t even tell you about Melchisedec,” Who came on the scene under the Seals and opened them… under the Trumpet. See?
(12) Now for I see through a glass darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as I am also known.
Now, just a minute, just a minute. You know something? There’s something here that can trick you. If you believe one part of It, you’ve got to believe the rest of It. “Then shall I know even as I am known.” Is that right? Huh? Okay, what are you going to do with what I’m going to read just now?
(13) Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and open unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
(12) Because the word of God is quick, and powerful, sharper than a two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, joint and marrow, [discerning] the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Do you believe that? Huh? Let’s go back and read It again.
(12) …but then shall I know even as I am also known.
Was it proven by that man under the Holy Ghost, God Himself, that he knew every single person, and you couldn’t hide if you tried? Then what’s the other side of the coin? I know Him like He knows me.
“Oh, Brother Vayle, I don’t know if I can take that.”
Make Him a liar. I’ve done it all my life. I want to tell you something: it’s not going to change Him. He’s not going to back down. Not going to make Him less God, because a bunch of us idiots got a tongue that we wrapped around our throat. One day He’s going to pull our tongue, and we’ll choke on our own idiocy.
Yeah, isn’t it strange? It’s strange. Yeah. Everybody’s truthful but God. I’m telling you this thing from my past experience. I know what I’m talking about. Humility. That humility is of the devil. It’s a stinking pride of self-righteousness that will not credit to God God’s Own Word. We saw It brought right to pass in this hour. That ought to put us on our knees for every single Sunday by the hour and at home.
 “Jesus said that. He said, “If you can’t believe me, believe the works that I do, for they testify of who He was.”
Now, he’s talking about the fact of the allotting of Scripture for every hour. And the allocation of Scripture was, “This is messiah, born of the virgin. This is that One, whose Name is Mighty God, Everlasting Father” and so on. That’s just the Name. He came in His Father’s Name. Therefore, every, single thing that was in that Name, he uses It. That’s why he’s mediator and intercessor, by the way.
 Jesus said, “If you can’t believe me, believe the works I do, See? [Brother Branham was talking about himself also now…] for they testify of who He was. If anyone would’ve known the Scripture… Now, He came so oddly, so strange, that the people didn’t want to believe Him, because He being a man…
Yeah, being a ‘man.’ Yeah, “William Branham is only a man. Who does he think he is?” Who do you think you are? You produce something. Yeah. Anybody can talk, but talk isn’t cheap. They just think it is. One day God is going to make us put our money where our mouth is. And the Laodicean age doesn’t have any money. They just think they do.
They’re wretched, miserable, blind, naked. Oh, they think they’re rich, increased in goods, don’t lack a thing. They think, “Oh, we can make it.” They can’t. They’re not going to make it. They’re chaff. The life has gone out. They’re dead. The life has gone to the new Message. What new Message? William Branham.
 …Oh, being a man, made Himself God. So He was God in form. [Truly he was in the form of God… came right down, took on the form of man, too.] God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, and no man can do these works without God be with him, as we know Nicodemus said, the Sanhedrin believed that.
Yet, at the same time they believed it, that no man could do those works except God be with him, there was no place in them for the Word! They saw something, but it didn’t mean anything to them. And when there was nothing there in them to receive what the message was, they condemned the Messenger.
The Bible said they condemned Him. Peter said they condemned Him. He said, “You condemn the Prince of Life.” But God raised Him. Oh, there’s going to be trouble now. That’s why all the world’s going to be judged by the man that He raised, even Christ Jesus. See? That was their problem. No place for the Word in them. They didn’t have a place. Now:
 …If they would have known the Word… He said, “If you’d have known Moses, you’d have known me, because Moses wrote of me.” If they’d have looked back in the Scripture and seen what Messiah was supposed to do, then they would have known Him by the vindication, that God through Christ was reconciling the world to Himself and bringing to pass all the promises that were of the Messiah, that He was to do.
Now, you’ll notice Messiah was not doing this by Himself. He even said, “Look, you look at Me and say, ‘Hey, look at the great works.’” He said, “Look, Nicodemus said it right, ‘God is doing it’.”
Oh, but they got jealous. “Well, God is with us, too. God will do it through us.”
And Jesus even went so far… He said, “If your sons cast out devils by the finger of God, how do you think I’m doing it? Hey, you guys got the Holy Ghost. What do you think I’ve got with what I’m doing? You have a little, tiny finger, a little, tiny speck. You do something in Pentecost. William Branham comes along. “Oh man. Well, we got something.”
Now, don’t think they didn’t have. None of you folk ever were in Oral Roberts’ meeting, were you? Anybody been to Oral Roberts’ meeting, way back in the beginning? Well, I was there. I don’t know if you were way back there when I was, when he was in hey-day’s prime.
He brought his tent to Columbus. So we hot-footed over there to see Oral Roberts. And he has a platform built and a ramp. And the people come on the ramp, and he sits on this little chair up here, because he gets tired when he gets through preaching.
And I’m going to tell you: the first little while he took time with everybody, and I never saw him miss one case. They even brought a little boy, he was kind of… eight or nine year old kid… long legs and a kind of little fat body, because he couldn’t exercise. He’d had polio or something, and his legs… His legs hung down like cooked macaroni sticks. Oral picked him up and prayed, dropped the kid down… Boom! He bounds off.
Woman comes by, and she’s got this brace neck on. She’d had a cracked neck. And he did a very stupid thing, as far as, you know, unless he knew that God was really with him. “Oh,” he said, “broken neck, set, and so on.”
He said, “Fine.” He prayed, took her neck, and crunch! No problem. Right down the line. I don’t know how many perfect… Then they went through the prayer line. He said, “This ought to do it.” Like Brother Branham. “Let’s all have a quick prayer line.” It was fabulous.
But I’m going to tell you, “Not one had THUS SAITH THE LORD!” There isn’t any vindication in theirs to talk. The only vindication they have, say, “I know that this gift is of God, because the devil doesn’t heal.”
But that could place them outside the pale of safety, because they don’t listen to the true Word. Now they become false shepherds, false prophets and false teachers. “I never knew you. Depart from Me, you that work iniquity.”
They knew better, but they wouldn’t follow Him. See? That’s a terrible, terrible, thing, but listen, brother/sister, you got to face the record.
 “…Jesus bore record of that Word…”
What Word? The Word of His hour, based upon way back there in time of Moses. Moses! The Messiah Who was to be… I beg your pardon. The one was to be Messiah would be a prophet of whom Moses was the picture.
And, remember, that prophet was not one to whom God appeared in visions and gave dreams and signs and things. It was one to whom God stood face-to-face, with God in him speaking, even apparently.
And what was God doing in that hour in Israel? Speaking even apparently in the body of the Lord Jesus Christ. This was the great Messiah. They didn’t believe Moses, they turned him down. Just like Jesus said.
 …Jesus bore record of that Word, making that Word live for that day. [Absolutely!] And I believe that’s the same thing we live in today, God bearing record of His Word by vindicating what He said He would do.
Now, William Branham, who are you talking about? Well, if you haven’t guessed by now, I’m talking about William Branham. You know people don’t want that. No, because they want to be great somebody. Oh, yeah. You know, it’s a pitiful thing. Why can’t we just… Well, anyway.
 Now, we know that this is the day of salvation…
Who said so? Who said this is what I read here from Peter? Well, how is anybody going to know? It’s veiled in mystery. Jesus demanded a lot of prayer and consecration concerning it, in case you missed it.
You know, it’s just like the time that that Ethiopian eunuch was going down back home, and he’s riding in the desert there, and mumbling to himself over Isaiah. And God picked up Philip and said, “Hey, you get in that chariot right now. Better talk to that man.”
So he joined himself, and he said, “Hey, how’re you doing?”
He said, “Well, I’m not doing so good… I’m reading this Scripture here, and,” he said, “I don’t know who he’s talking about, himself or somebody else.” He said, “Do you have any insight?”
And he said, “Definitely, I have insight.”
And he told him. How’d that man have known? See?
Even in the days of Jesus the disciples said, “Oh, we believe, we believe. Now You tell plainly. We understand now.” And here He appears on the road to Emmaus.
They don’t even know who He is. Boy, that’s a fine kettle of fish, isn’t it? It’s the same thing today, but people don’t want to… “Why, me, a Christian, full of the Holy Ghost, me winning souls and doing this and that?” You tell me I don’t know?
“Why, boy, you watch it. Look who you’re talking to. Hey, man!”
Ho, ho, ho! You know? I want to tell you: you ever been in my boots, in that man’s presence, looking a hole through you, you wouldn’t have to worry about God looking a hole through you, or you’d better really start worrying about God looking a hole through you.
 Now, we know that this is the day of salvation, where God is calling men from the world, from a life of sin unto a life of service. [Well, that’s general, too.] And in the day that God poured out His Spirit from on high, great signs and wonders are to accompany the ministry of this day.
Now, if we’re going to look at Scripture from Brother Branham’s statement right here, which I’ve got to do it, because I don’t just want to pass this off as something that’s history.
 Now, we know that this is the day of salvation…
Now, it is, but where, a special part, the end time, where God is calling men from the world, “Come out of her,” for a life… from a life of sin: denomination in Egypt-Babylon, unto a life of service. Therefore, whatever is in the church, the harlot system, is not serving God. Now, He’s calling us for service.
You know, I’m going to pull a real mean one on you, because I’m a mean type of guy. You’ve got to forgive me. What do you mean? Before I read it? Huh? You promise? Let me just show you how far short we fall. You think, really, I’m after money. I’m not after money. I’m not interested.
Ephesians the 4th chapter, verse 28.
(28) Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good [that he can build up a lot of money, have a good time, take care of his wife and kids. It doesn’t say that.] that he may have to give to him that needeth.
Now, there’s a whole sermon in there, which I’m not going to fill in. But what is lacking is what Paul said in the Book of Corinthians, ‘the proper understanding of giving,’ so that you may have to give to every cause, not every cause as though you’re going to get them out of debt, or give them millions; but there is no time when God cannot use you to help somebody. Instead of saying, “Be ye warmed and fed,” do something about it.
You know why the people are homeless on the streets? They sowed for it. You know why the stock market crashes? They sow for it. You know why sin and disease is in the world? They sow for it. Why are AIDS here? They sowed for it.
Now, they’re trying to say, “Well, bless God, we’re going to keep on sowing, we ain’t going to reap.” I got news for you: they’re going to reap and reap and reap, because it’s in the fourth generation. When it comes to the full head… It started in the Catholic church. Now you got one there, two, three, four… You see? You’re going to add three to four; that’s under Pentecost. “Rich, increased in goods,” chaff.
And God burns the earth up because of the germs. Brother Branham said, “The flames are going to go a thousand miles high and burn every germ.” And you know what they say today?
There are germs that are so powerful that only fire can destroy them. And that’s going to be a mighty tough fire, like a somatids I told you about.
I thought it was maybe fifty rads. It’s fifty thousand rads of radiation they can withstand, the somatids in your bloodstream. Oh, they’re good ones.
They’re not the bad ones. That means if you and I come back in bodies suited for the Lake of Fire, we’ll live a long, long time in the Lake of Fire.
Hey, brother/sister, let’s not kid ourselves. We’ve got to get serious to the point where this Word of God is what Brother Branham says It is. Things that are to be. Things that ‘are,’ that started in His Mind, here now. You better believe that Roman candle of the Seventh Seal is going to carry… right on to eternity. Not going to miss a trick.
 …[calling men] to service… [How do you serve God? By serving others.] And in the day that God has poured out His Spirit from on high, great signs and wonders are to accompany the ministry of this day.
Now he tells you in the day when these things are happening, the former rain at the time of the latter rain, when you have seen the Word of God manifested in power, you’ll also see It manifested in Its revelation. He said, “There is to be a ministry,” the ministry of this hour.
 This is when the former and latter rain are falling together.
Now that’s the Pentecostal age. Now, at that time, the former rain is falling, comes right in there. Now, what about the real latter rain that comes after that? That’s where that Word, positively the mechanics, I would say, have to be dynamized within the carrier, which is the human vessel, the temple of the Holy Ghost, then you watch.
Not for great signs and wonders. We’re not interested in that. That’s fine. We can pray and God will help us, heal the sick and everything else, but the big thing is to be one with the living Word of God. And you can’t be that with creeds and dogmas. It’s got to be back to the pure Word of God, where the Bride is a virgin.
And she cannot be a virgin, if her mind is cluttered with another Jesus, with another spirit, with another gospel. And today they’ve got all three. I’m sorry but that’s the truth.
Let’s go to Zechariah. How much time we got? Fifteen? Why don’t we just quit right here. Why don’t we just use this right here. We can make a short recap tomorrow morning, and we can go on.
Now you can see this is a very interesting sermon. Very interesting sermon. This is just the third to the last one preached, and then Brother Branham preached a little bit on communion, which is fellowship, and he went off the scene. But he’s not off the scene too far.
If Brother Branham said, “If you talk real nice about the people departed,” he said, “a sweet spirit enters the room;” he said, “that’s the spirit of that person.” So I have an idea that Brother Branham is around here quite often. At least I certainly hope so. I hope if he comes, he doesn’t get angry at me. I warned him. I said, “Brother Branham, I preach too tough.”
He said, “Well, somebody’s got to tell them.”
So, Brother Branham, you know how it is. And we’re here. Hey, I’m not trying to commune with him, but he told the truth. I believe he told the truth. I believe it. Yeah.
When you think of God’s prophets, you’re thinking of a mighty high order, representing God. And we also represent God, as ambassadors and ligates. Sure. But not like that. No… no, no, no. We’re not the seed carrier. The prophet was the Word carrier. We take and help him sow the seed. Okay.
[Brother Vayle continues with the Communion Service.]